Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scarlett Desire

masque

16 posts in this topic

so, with all the cum swallowing threads, I thought this might be an appropriate question to ask... Has anyone tried or heard of the masque sexual flavors? http://yourmasque.com

It looks interesting, and sounds like it could be everyone's new best friend... I like the idea that they even thought about the taste associated with smell, though I am hesitant that the flavors I'm most interested in (mainly the mango) would taste funny with a hint of mint... But I'm curious, and think I may have to order a few packs to try out! It is unfortunate that none are available in stores around here yet, but in time I'm sure that will change. This just sounds so much more thought out and better than flavored lubes and condoms (which are just disgusting in my book...)

So, any thoughts? Experiences? I'm really hoping for some steamy stories about how awesome this is, but since it seems this is a fairly new product, I'll just be happy with thoughts and info if anyone has any... and of course, I'll give it the thumbs up/thumbs down when I try it myself too!

[url=http://yourmasque.com]

Fail.

If some chick were to bring these out, I'd laugh, pack up my shlong, and leave.

Secondly, what kinds of nasty chemicals are you putting in your mouth?

Thirdly, sexual liquids and flavors are NATURAL - this is the way the body intended it to be.

Fourthly, if something seems "off" taste-wise, see a physician.

Finally, and most importantly, ladies, get the fuck over your hang-ups about sucking down a guy's load. I mean, seriously, you're not going to die.

Extra tip: Google "improve the taste of semen", or something to that effect, follow the suggestions. (Hint: booze and nicotin don't do much for your cum flavor).

What you meant was "In my honest opinion....Fail"....right?

Fail.

If some chick were to bring these out, I'd laugh, pack up my shlong, and leave.

Cool! You'd be leaving with $200 less than you came in with....:cool:

Please let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

give the OP some credit. she's trying to find a win-win solution, and i appreciate it.

if you decide try it, i hope you post the results. let me know if you need a volunteer. ;)

It doesn't sound like the worst idea my concern is that they are made with some not so great ingredients, lots of artificial coloring and sucralose, artificial flavors and preservatives which are things to be avoided!

Just suck the dick! and swallow the load!

Now open your mouth and say AAAAAHH.

See, that wasn't so hard. Good girl!

:cool:

Any time you want to try it to see if it works, just let me know babe!

Ok, I went to the website for this product. My "take" on it is- For a 3-pak @9.95 it seems a bit pricey for what they are. The website is decently put together, And there is a map showing where to buy, but Colorado does not show it as available. However, I am willing to try this. It may just be the one thing to push the shy boys over the top. Sometimes, and I have found this to be true, the guys are so afraid of nutting up too soon, that they cannot cum at all. This is frustrating to me, and it has to be for the guys .

I do use Altoids breath mints once in awhile. It adds a interesting flavor to our guys little guys. We are what we eat, and boys who use alot of salt do indeed have salty semen.

But I am all for sex, and sexual enhancers. I see nothing wrong with applying any sort of sex aid. Keeps it fun, adds a twist to the vanilla type sex, and what could be wrong with that. Go for the magic-everytime!

seems to me there are a dozen or so inexpensive flavored products not made for this purpose that do real good on their own

Sad, but in order to do this post the way I originaly intended it to be (I posted it earlier just as I was running out my door)i

From the lovely and so kind Mr. Twobig-his comment-

Just suck the dick! and swallow the load!

Now open your mouth and say AAAAAHH.

See, that wasn't so hard. Good girl!

You can't honestly say that it was easy until you have tried it yourself. So I don't look at your opinion as having any basis for validity.

Sorry folks, just sayin'.:)

These products have been around since the 80's. I used to do home parties for girls a million years ago, but they were never big sellars for the company. Most don't stay good for very long and rot in the packaging pretty quickly due to the nature of the contents (for flavoring). Ideally, they should be refrgerated, and many don't follow the care instructions...besides most also get tacky and sticky over time. Not worth purchasing.

Why spend money covering up the taste? Have them jump up and down...a protein shake is good for everyone!:P