Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trent59

Lookin' For a girl Who!!!

29 posts in this topic

Hey, it's Friday night. Great night out! Looking for a girl who takes a check. I'm P411...check's good.

PM me if interested!

H

Not interested in driving. I'm P411. Interested in a gal who wants to join me at a nice hotel at C470/I25/Dry Creek and is willing to take a check.

Nice hot tub. I'm P411.

PM if interested.

H

I believe there was a review from Frank Abagnale Jr for a
who will take checks....

Edited by Kaduk

Actually, I'm interested in a gal that wants to have a great early morning (its after midnight....LOL) and is willing to "trust me" and not require me to go to the ATM :)

In order to take your check, she would have to give you her real name...DOUBT that will happen here. Girls here arn't that dumb. Maybe you should try Backpage or go to an ATM.;)

Why are there two of these threads? Really I don't think I've ever heard of any ladies taking checks.

Personally I wouldn't want to be handing them out either unless I knew her fairly well.

Maybe if you give her the check, payable to cash, and then wait three days to make sure it clears.

Not sure may of the ladies will give you a real name so they can cash the check.

Or anywhere??? Don't be so frickin lazy!!! Take 15 minutes and go to an ATM...avoid all the issues and concerns that are created with writing a personal check.

Is there an atm in the hotel bar?

Trent, you seem to forget the 7 Ps. This is at least your 2nd late night plea for company.

If you're going to be in a situation where you might be able to hobby, you should have you're pockets lined with a little extra CASH. You would also be better served if you did your homework and had someone in mind instead of taking luck of the draw. Or perhaps you can troll BP & EROS and TOFTT?

I'm interested in a girl to come over as well.

More than willing to take a check from her. And to tie into a different thread, she doesn't need to put the check in an envelope.

Thanks!

I agree, thats just scary for both parties

Hmmm do a session on a Saturday night late out call give the guy your real name then go to the bank Monday to find hear one of the following after the BS for not having an account with said bank

A) I'm sorry miss the account has insufficient funds to cash this check at this time

B) Please wait here miss ..... the manager comes back to tell you that there has been a stop payment put on the check

OR

Put said check in your account and risk being hit with the fees if the check doesn't clear

Oh yes let me be the first in the flood of pm's for this LOL...

Am not sure where being a P411 member has anything to do with taking the risk of taking a check from a stranger ??

Here, I'll reply! "ROFLMFAO! Um, no!"

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Trent, you seem to forget the 7 Ps. This is at least your 2nd late night plea for company.

There are more than two...

Checks....who even has checks anymore