Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
savannahstone09

Twilight

24 posts in this topic

I think Boink is a huge "Twilight" fan. I've heard that he has all the movies on dvd...and he makes the girls he books with call him "Edward". Personally...I'm a Harry Potter fan myself;)

whos excited for the last twilight?!?! i LOVE twilight!!! i cant wait :)

whos excited for the last twilight?!?! i LOVE twilight!!! i cant wait :)

Hot Vampires :)

Cullen-girls-twilight-series-8779345-1024-600.jpg

4e3a3230be239.jpg

I think Boink is a huge "Twilight" fan. I've heard that he has all the movies on dvd...and he makes the girls he books with call him "Edward". Personally...I'm a Harry Potter fan myself;)

You have it wrong, Boink is totally Team Jacob.

Excited for the series to be over finally....

OMG! You have no idea! I have all the books(in hardback and have been read too many times to count), and all the movies in Collector's edition(watched as often). I just got the "Edward" barbie doll and it sparkles. *squeal* Yeah, I would have Bella and Jacob, but "somebody" didn't buy them for me so I have to find the rest of them. I have all the bookmarks, a few necklaces, a Jacob shirt, a brooch, the new film book. big drinking glasses from every movie... yeah, I am kind of hard core. I want more, but I would be broke.

I know guys...I am a tom boy, but I LOVE Twilight! Can't wait for the last segment. I am still debating sitting for hours for the marathon. *sigh*

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

OMG! You have no idea! I have all the books(in hardback and have been read too many times to count), and all the movies in Collector's edition(watched as often). I just got the "Edward" barbie doll and it sparkles. *squeal* Yeah, I would have Bella and Jacob, but "somebody" didn't buy them for me so I have to find the rest of them. I have all the bookmarks, a few necklaces, a Jacob shirt, a brooch, the new film book. big drinking glasses from every movie... yeah, I am kind of hard core. I want more, but I would be broke.

I know guys...I am a tom boy, but I LOVE Twilight! Can't wait for the last segment. I am still debating sitting for hours for the marathon. *sigh*

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

I think you covered everything here except the movie soundtracks....
:P

Edited by Kaduk

I'm looking forward to seeing renesmee. She was my favorite charachter in the books.

I tried to read the first book in the series. It was the second book in my life I didn't finish.

I did like "From Dusk Til Dawn" though. :)

salma-hayek-fitness-dance-278x300.jpg

I tried to read the first book in the series. It was the second book in my life I didn't finish.

I did like "From Dusk Til Dawn" though. :)

salma-hayek-fitness-dance-278x300.jpg

Who doesnt love that movie? It's so romantic.

I have had my tickets for weeks.....I will be getting in the line at 9pm tomorrow for the 12:02am showing. I have read all the books, and just can't wait til the last movie. can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!!!!!

LMFAO Angler that is priceless....I am a huge Buffy/Angel fan too. Reminds me of the Picture I saw with Angel and Spike and the caption said, "What we're supposed to sparkle now too?"

Melissa .....I never thought that you would be a fan of those that are capable of sucking the life out of someone.......ahhhhh hang on...I gotta rethink this.

I'm a big fan of the whole vampire mythology, but Twilight is a piece of shit.

The writing is beyond turgid. It's like reading a literary version of being constipated and bloated at the same time.

Stephenie Meyer can't write her way out of a Walmart shopping bag.

Want good stuff with vampires in it?

Read the original Bram Stoker classic, maybe the Anne Rice version, movie wise: stick with Werner Herzog's Nosferatu, or, if this is all too high-brow for you, season 1 and 2 of True Blood.

The Blade series and the Underworld trilogy is also kind of fun.

I'm a big fan of the whole vampire mythology, but Twilight is a piece of shit.

The writing is beyond turgid. It's like reading a literary version of being constipated and bloated at the same time.

Stephenie Meyer can't write her way out of a Walmart shopping bag.

Want good stuff with vampires in it?

Read the original Bram Stoker classic, maybe the Anne Rice version, movie wise: stick with Werner Herzog's Nosferatu, or, if this is all too high-brow for you, season 1 and 2 of True Blood.

The Blade series and the Underworld trilogy is also kind of fun.

My only issue with Twilight is that Vampires DON'T SPARKLE IN THE SUNLIGHT THEY GO WHOOOSH, CRISPY CRITTER.

Other than that its a girl meets boy(s), with a "supernatural" twist.

Excited for the series to be over finally....

Me too. Worst movies ever, thankfully I will never have to sit through another one.

My only issue with Twilight is that Vampires DON'T SPARKLE IN THE SUNLIGHT THEY GO WHOOOSH, CRISPY CRITTER.

Other than that its a girl meets boy(s), with a "supernatural" twist.

Check out a series of books by David Wellington. Titles like "99 coffins", and "13 bullets". The vampires are more badass than any others, lots of gorey action with no gooey love stuff getting in the way.