Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatDog

Ladies, when you do an outcall to his place....

15 posts in this topic

Yes. That's one of the biggest reasons that I provide very limited outcalls.

That goes to show you, Im not fucked up by this yet. Nope, never even thought about it, but I have thought about being tied to a radiator,lol, ok maybe I have gotten fucked up,hahaha.

That is why i don't like doing out-call ....

I have thought about being tied to a radiator

Sounds fun. Is there an upcharge for that service?

JUST KIDDING. :D

Yea...Because you really never know what a person has in mind..

"This" doesn't work well without a little trust and good faith. With that said...there's creepy people on both sides of the fence.

Are you worried you might be video recorded :confused:

"This" doesn't work well without a little trust and good faith. With that said...there's creepy people on both sides of the fence.

C'mon Jake, I know you have always wanted to hide a camera in the condom.:D

I just wanna know what the "girl parts" are...I only know of two...the inside and the outside. The inside is the good one....right???

C'mon Jake, I know you have always wanted to hide a camera in the condom.:D

I don't worry about being recorded. I worry that I won't be able to record. It's just so much easier at my place with my SuperSpyXXX 2000 3 mega pixel installation. If I go to his place I have to use my dildo cam and he may not have good lighting.

I don't worry about being recorded. I worry that I won't be able to record. It's just so much easier at my place with my SuperSpyXXX 2000 3 mega pixel installation. If I go to his place I have to use my dildo cam and he may not have good lighting.

I thought by know you would have upgraded to the SuperSpyXXX 2010. Its 8 mega pixel! The recordings are far less grainy and the audit is 5.1 dolby. :D

Now isn't that the truth. But sometimes, even with the web to check you out before hand, some guys who are creeps, slither through the cracks. I ran into that the other night. The guy wanted to play rough. I want to feel pleasure, not pain. Fortunately, he did take direction well, because he calmed down. That is what I am most concerned about, A clients expectations.