Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

to do lists

31 posts in this topic

it's long been a topic among the guys of who's on their 'to do' list - which providers are on their radar screen.

the other day in chat it came up that some providers might also have their 'to do' lists.

so the question becomes, ladies do you have a 'to do' list? and if so, what prompts you to put someone on it?

gals, care to dish?

This could get fun and interesting - whose been reviewing the guys somewhere so that the ladies would even have a clue?

I'm a sensitive person of depth. So I don't just pick guys based on their personalities or who they really are. I make my to-do list based on impersonal things like stereotypes, career and ethnicity.

Right now, I'm looking for: an astronaut, a little person, a professional figure skater (former is fine), and a native of Easter Island.

My fantasies aside, I look for a similar sense of humor, someone who demonstrates respect in their reviews (mean comments, even it was a bad experience are BS) and hints that they won't have boundary issues in the future ("if the first session goes well would you quit and marry me after I get divorced?")

Haggles, endlessly unrelated questions that indicate time wasting and incomplete sentences (r u there? ur hot), get an "X" on my list.

i was kinda hoping for fun and interesting - so far megan doesn't disappoint

you think the gals whisper in chat about it? lol

Urfan my man......

This could be my dream thread. I would give my left nut to know what the ladies are thinking and talking about.

But then I'd probably give my right nut, too, to be able to unlearn what I learned. :eek:

Be careful what you wish for!

i was kinda hoping for fun and interesting - so far megan doesn't disappoint

you think the gals whisper in chat about it? lol

Urfan my man......

This could be my dream thread. I would give my left nut to know what the ladies are thinking and talking about.

But then I'd probably give my right nut, too, to be able to unlearn what I learned. :eek:

Be careful what you wish for!

I don't really want your left nut.:P but I'm sure the ladies are talking about.............. shoes, clothes, new cars, their SO's if they have one, and great places to go on vacation. I'm sure we are low on the list of private conversations.

Do we have -To Do lists, Hell ya, only I call it my bucket list. Which is like a revolving door. It is the quantum theory of bucket lists.

Some guys get my interested by the written word. I am clueless as to their male beauty-or lack of it. Its their brain that has my sttention. Call it- brain-fucking.;)

Then I also have a few who are high on my physical attraction scale. And a few of those would probably be better off if they didn't run their yap.

But indeed I do- have a bucket list.:P And if I find you are good enough, I want to share you with my sisters. Pass that pecker owner around, yes 'm.

oh i think you underestimate the women here, boinky. they seem like a pretty savvy bunch and i'm suspicious they elevate their discourse above what the hobby horses around here tend to yammer about when left to thier own devices: sports, cars, computers, golf, dick size and other fatuous guy/macho shit but we'll see . . .

I don't really want your left nut.:P but I'm sure the ladies are talking about.............. shoes, clothes, new cars, their SO's if they have one, and great places to go on vacation. I'm sure we are low on the list of private conversations.

Shoes? Oh yes, we alwayds discuss he merits of our shoes. Things like stiletto's look smarter then pumps? Very intellectual stuff. :P

Really we just talk about you Boinky.;)

it's long been a topic among the guys of who's on their 'to do' list - which providers are on their radar screen.

the other day in chat it came up that some providers might also have their 'to do' lists.

so the question becomes, ladies do you have a 'to do' list? and if so, what prompts you to put someone on it?

gals, care to dish?

I had a 'to-do' list that was purely subconscious. My subconscious knows what it's doing, even when I don't. Quite pleased with this realization. :)

I bet the ladies have a to don't list.

Why shouldn't they? I have one myself.

I have a mental "like to do list" of guys from various forums. It's based on personality, because, after all, if you haven't met someone, then that's all you have to base it on...That, and nice things girls say about them.

I also have a "I will never see list". That one is also based on how I see others act. However, that list is so miniscule...maybe 4-5 on that list from years of doing this. I try to be open-minded and know that some people are way nicer in person.

Yes, just as board persona can be a type of advertisement for a provider, it can also be a type of advertisement for a guy because it does give us a bit of insite on the type of guy we will meet.....and for some, it's not always about the almighty dollar.

When I'm seeing someone, I wanna have the best possible time, so I can genuinly offer him the best possible time as well. IMO, board persona might not be quite as important if you want a PSE type experience. But for good GFE experience, I believe it's good to be on somewhat of a equal level of respect.

Not only have a who to do but a what to do with who list LOL

I have a mental "like to do list" of guys from various forums. It's based on personality, because, after all, if you haven't met someone, then that's all you have to base it on...That, and nice things girls say about them.

+1 - personality is everything!

+1 - personality is everything!

On behalf of us ugly gents, i say thank goodness.

On behalf of us ugly gents, i say thank goodness.

+1 Us ugly guys need love too!:D

I'll second that :o ..........

No mystery why most of the ladies' fav position is doggie, right?

Shilling and stalking. All in one thread. Nice.:cool:

ahhhh, 2b, as usual, you're like a stick shoved into in the bicycle spokes of tob.

Shilling and stalking. All in one thread. Nice.:cool:

Hot damn, that's funny! I bet there's a country song in there somewhere. Will somebody please get drunk and write it? I'm in meetings but will help later. :P

i ain't drunk but here's the chorus:

well my pappy's in jail and my ol' dog is dead,

but i'm shillin and stalkin all in one thread

let me have a few cocktails and i'm sure i can flesh it out. . .

naah, while it may seem so, the 'fleshing out' of writing is the most laborious, pains-taking, gut-wrenching thing i do - and that's saying something.

god how i love it so

(apologies for plagiarizing george c. scott)

well my pappy's in jail and my ol' dog is dead,

but i'm shillin and stalkin all in one thread

Next line....

I searched the world over and thought I found true love, but you met another and pffffftttt, you were gone!

Stolen from Hee Haw....Sorry

I m taking this thread as a what to do list, not who to do list. So here goes:

1) Sex while sky-diving (just an awesome rush I bet)

2) Buy a motorcycle and just go everywhere! (black and pink preferred)

3) Sail across an entire ocean

4) Travel to Egypt, Italy, China, and up to Alaska

I could go on and on, but thats part of my to-do list.