Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest littleoreo71

Question about married providers.

27 posts in this topic

One of the threads about providers in committed relationships got me wondering.

If one of your providers (regular or not) is happily married, would you want to know? Would you care?

I would not care. I would be willing to bet that many of the ladies here are married. As long as she is okay in her decision, it really does not matter to me.

I don't care. I'm not here for another relationship, I'm here to have fun for an hour or so. Anything she does outside of that hour is none of my business.

This is strictly my opinion; I don't have any facts or statistics to back it up, but I think it does matter to a few. The true hobby guys are there for a meeting, which will part ways with no further incident. Based on my experiences over the past year, it seems like there are a fair amount of gentlemen looking for dates and/or girlfriends though. That may just be my experience though.:confused:

And wives.

There aren't volumes of research articles but your experience does reflect mine as well. Marriage proposals? I'm not going to start a poll but it's not uncommon.

This is strictly my opinion; I don't have any facts or statistics to back it up, but I think it does matter to a few. The true hobby guys are there for a meeting, which will part ways with no further incident. Based on my experiences over the past year, it seems like there are a fair amount of gentlemen looking for dates and/or girlfriends though. That may just be my experience though.:confused:

Ladies, I suspect you are victims of your own success - lol. You're so good at projecting the fantasy image - and guys believe it - so what do you expect? In a weird way, it's really a compliment.

The same in my experience, although I'm pretty open about being single, so that may contribute to the number of dates/girlfriend offers.

Correct on the marriage proposals also, always weird if someone doesn't even know your real name lol

I have mixed feelings on this.

If a GFE provider is putting on a great act she should probably expect to be hit on by single guys. I have come close to doing it.

On the other hand, I have actually made better connections with agency women and I think this is because they are less likely to say things that seem like bs.

If my GFExperience is way out of the range of my real-world experiences with women the big head is not going to buy it.

Really not faking and fantasy? OK. For the purposes of this board.

What can I say? I'm just a slut.

(Sorry Mom )

Ladies, I suspect you are victims of your own success - lol. You're so good at projecting the fantasy image - and guys believe it - so what do you expect? In a weird way, it's really a compliment.

I have mixed feelings on this.

If a GFE provider is putting on a great act she should probably expect to be hit on by single guys. I have come close to doing it.

On the other hand, I have actually made better connections with agency women and I think this is because they are less likely to say things that seem like bs.

If my GFExperience is way out of the range of my real-world experiences with women the big head is not going to buy it.

If I were married I definitely would not be telling my clients. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the GFE experience? I'm your girl friend but I'm married? idk I would be concerned about my SO finding out too. Even if he was okay with me doing this line of work. The guy that is okay with me doing this is not the guy that I want as a partner LoL. sorry to get a little off topic.

yea don't say you are married. i wouldn't want to know

I have been married for 13 years - together 15. (fuck! years 7-8 were fucking hard!) I was Sascha for what?, 2 years? (and a few months after a hiatus). I didn't wear my ring but I didn't hide that I was married if the topic of conversation got around to that. Certainly, I never hid it on the boards. Most of my clients didn't care. In fact, a good number of them seemed very comfortable with the idea. Those were usually the married ones. The clients that got all thrown off by it or judgmental were usually the younger, single guys (never marrieds). Those were the same guys that freaked out about me having kids. (hey, don't ask if it's gonna bother you.)

In my experience, long married men who are cheating on their wives generally accept that relationships are complicated and unique and don't do too much worrying about it. They talked to me about their wives, their marriages, their families. I always thought it was a plus for me. It was like I was their married mistress. I *got* where they were coming from.

I don't have a problem with married providers. That being said, I would rather just be willingly ignorant to the fact they were married. I don't want to talk about ot meet the husband/boyfriend of the provider.

It is no big deal for me. Two of the ladies I visit with are married. They volunteered the information after we reached a certain comfort level. It is interesting chatting with each other and getting caught up with what is happening in each other's family. Keeping in mind our relationship will always be based on "business", having a provider offer a glimpse of their private life shows me how grounded they are.

I have been married for 13 years - together 15. (fuck! years 7-8 were fucking hard!) I was Sascha for what?, 2 years? (and a few months after a hiatus). I didn't wear my ring but I didn't hide that I was married if the topic of conversation got around to that. Certainly, I never hid it on the boards. Most of my clients didn't care. In fact, a good number of them seemed very comfortable with the idea. Those were usually the married ones. The clients that got all thrown off by it or judgmental were usually the younger, single guys (never marrieds). Those were the same guys that freaked out about me having kids. (hey, don't ask if it's gonna bother you.)

In my experience, long married men who are cheating on their wives generally accept that relationships are complicated and unique and don't do too much worrying about it. They talked to me about their wives, their marriages, their families. I always thought it was a plus for me. It was like I was their married mistress. I *got* where they were coming from.

+1, except I'm no longer married. God Sascha, I can't believe it's been that long:) I remember years 7-8 babe.

Business or not there should be boundaries. Offering up they are married or in a relationship is one thing. To talk about the families happenings is another. I laugh at the day when some of you happen to meet the hubby or SO that isn't ok with the lifestyle. That would be a classic surprise.

Well, I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time but that surprise happened. However, I didn't know very many women who could keep their "job" very secret for too long. Most I knew didn't keep it secret at all.

When you see someone every month/every other month for one or two years-certainly with multi-hour and/or dinner dates- you usually get to know each other - including more intimate details about everyday lives. Never was a problem. No one every freaked out on me and crossed any boundaries and I never did that to them.

+1, except I'm no longer married. God Sascha, I can't believe it's been that long:) I remember years 7-8 babe.

Right! Yes, it has! Miss you!!

]If one of your providers (regular or not) is happily married, would you want to know? Would you care?

Ya know; I'm just happy to know that the Provider is Happy....
:)

The relationship status of the provider I choose to see doesn't bother me. From my experience most providers are really open about their personal life. It's up to her if she wants to share anything about her personal life, relationship status, or anything else. I wouldn't directly ask a provider if she is married out of respect for her.

If one of your providers (regular or not) is happily married, would you want to know? Would you care?

Hey, if she's not asking me if i'm married why should I be asking her? I've known a few providers over the years that told people they were married when they were in fact not married. It puts a damper on the potential suitor I'm told.

I don't judge people & don't want to be judged. If I had to pick I'd rather have a single person though. SO's are complicated & if she's single she's more fun imho. It lends to the fantasy & if we want we can hang out or go to dinner after nobody cares. I've had married women have to deal with their spouses during sessions or even cancel because of domestic issues. I guess there's pro's and cons to both & bottom line is it doesn't matter.

My ex-ATF was married and very open about it. In fact, she told me even before she started her service. I guess her husband was a real jerk -- who also couldn't make ends meet for the family. So having clients killed two birds with one stone for her.

And she was the perfect fantasy for me. I have a family, and can't risk a real affair. Too complicated, too dangerous. We used each other for years and both loved it.

Alas, though, last year she converted to Mormon, divorced the jerk, and married a nice guy. Good for her!

Doesn't matter a whole lot, but the illusion of some exclusivity can be helpful, so I would err on the side of keeping marriages and SO relationships to yourself.

I know Holly had me wanting to marry her for at least three days after our date.

If I were married I definitely would not be telling my clients.

Smart comment. I am fine with a provider being married - don't need to know about it.

I know Holly had me wanting to marry her for at least three days after our date.

I will keep that in mind if I ever decide to do the marriage thing again Alan. LOL ;)

I don't care, but some providers feel the need to talk your ear off about their private affairs.