Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DATO

23 posts in this topic

First of all, what does the"o" stand for? Next, is this an activity that you have enjoyed? Either giving or receiving? I assume since it is the turd cutter, I will get some mixed reactions with this thread, but it should be fun. Has anybody ever had a "shitty" experience with DATO?:D

First of all, what does the"o" stand for?

Just my guess, but I've assumed it was just a takeoff on "DATY", picking a letter to replace "Y" that was shaped like the orifice in question.

Next, is this an activity that you have enjoyed? Either giving or receiving?

I have enjoyed giving. I don't think I would ever suggest receiving. If a lady were to volunteer, though... ;) I'd definitely make a trip to "assure freshness" first though.

Has anybody ever had a "shitty" experience with DATO?:D

Never. I haven't gone for that option very often, but when I have, in every case there was no hint of the substance that one would probably want to avoid.

I know that for me personally, there are a lot of "nice nerves" in that area. I would think that in the long evolutionary process that led to humans, individuals who did better at eliminating waste frequently were more successful, and I think our bodies generally are wired to "reward" us for doing so.

But just like with nipples being "wired for pleasure" by evolution to motivate mommies to nurse their babies, those nerves can be enjoyed in other ways...

I love when a lady is up for dato. I like her to be on all fours on the edge of the bed with my face between her cheeks. I wish more ladies were up for it. There's a couple ladies i see that love it, they assume the position and tell me what to do, thats a turn on!

Planning on it tonight. When the lady is into it, its very hot. Never had a problem either.

"O" is for orifice! (Just guessing.)

I really enjoy both giving and receiving. I end up giving mostly, but when it's returned, oh yay!

I shower right before I leave for the appt., or when I arrive. I want to be fresh.

No shitty moments for me! :eek::)

Yep, I definately get into dato. I am probably more of a giver than receiver and so far so good no shitty experiences. Nothing like laying on my back with a sexy writhing ass over my face:p

some of the best orgasms I ever had....:D

I find that men in the south seem to like to do this more.

First of all, what does the"o" stand for?

Anyway you look at it

the

Y

Looks like a Vagina - Thus the DATY1458-images-400x400-ieatatytshirt.jpg

AttentionWheel.png

So with that in Mind the

O

Looks like an Anus - thus the DATO

bum.jpg

Agree enjoy it

If a girl is very clean down there I don't mind it...I have done it to a few girls spur of the moment (Bridgett/Paula - No longer in the biz that I know of), and this other petite Latina named Julia (also no longer in the biz that I know of).

All started as standard DATY...which I love doing. Then my tongue just started heading the other direction. Both times the were clean and I enjoyed it as much as they did.

The girl has to be super clean, this means: laxatives and an enema, followed by a long shower, with the nozzle up her shitter.

I believe that this explanation makes the most sense. Thanks Kaduk.:)

And the picture of that doughnut is making me hungry. Maybe I better call my ATF!:cool:

Anyway you look at it

the

Y

Looks like a Vagina - Thus the DATY

1458-images-400x400-ieatatytshirt.jpg

AttentionWheel.png

So with that in Mind the

O

Looks like an Anus - thus the DATO

bum.jpg

Giving, I can really get into it, but everything needs to be clean or :eek: Receiving is definitely a treat! Had a GF who was into it and every now and then during a hot session of 69, she would go a little farther down and :D

There is nothing more disgusting in the world except for maybe actual shit eating. There is no way I am going to tongue someone where they expel poop. I also do not want anything ever inserted in my ass either.

First of all, what does the"o" stand for? Next, is this an activity that you have enjoyed? Either giving or receiving? I assume since it is the turd cutter, I will get some mixed reactions with this thread, but it should be fun. Has anybody ever had a "shitty" experience with DATO?:D

I've incorporated dato into my daty occasionally, just letting my tongue roam a little farther south. It's been a good way to see if she's up for more play in/around this area too. What's that old saying about 2 in the pink one in the stink? Refer to the illustration below for the "shocker".;)

I've witnessed some pretty amazing orgasms with simultaneous front & back door play, whether it's dato or with fingers. If it's clean I'm all for it. I'd be really uncomfortable on the receiving end though, have to be someone I'm really familiar & comfortable with.

spocker.jpg

"O" is for orifice! (Just guessing.)

I shower right before I leave for the appt., or when I arrive. I want to be fresh.

No shitty moments for me! :eek::)

Lol no pun intended!

I've incorporated the "shocker".;)

spocker.jpg

One thing about DATY is the one slip of the tounge and your in deep shit :P

I enjoy DATO have no problems in giving .. if she wants to return thats fine but not expected

I have received once, and didnt like it. Felt strange to me, maybe it was sensory overload :confused:. I have given about twice. I got a great reaction both times form two different women but dont think it is something I will add to the tool box for every situation.

I enjoy both giving and receiving (though it's not a "thing" for me and if a year passes with neither, I barely notice). All experiences have been super-clean.