Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

33751 - 33800 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Emily 720~xxx~0558 jrock-6122 Denver Yes 10 10/28/12
Review by jrock-6122 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/28/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Emily's ad on backpage for the last several months. She has several attractive pics in her ad. I have searched for any reviews or any info she may have had in the past. I finally took a chance and booked a appointment with her, she is a CMT. I schedule a appointment and she gave the address, which was in a upscale business office complex. She met me in the lobby, as her office is not set up yet and her name did not appear on the office index. Her pics are accurate, and she is one attractive young lady. I had a very nice time chatting with her while getting a great massage. I will see her again and would highly recommend Emily to everyone else.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Williams coloradodonkey Denver Yes 22 10/28/12
Review by coloradodonkey (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Beautiful young girl. Tall with amazing curves. Nice boobs, and she really like me to suck them. Menu is a little limited, but it didn't bother me. I have had a great time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Whitney Jaymes mtnman57 Denver Yes 23 10/26/12
Review by mtnman57 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Whitney is a consummate woman. I have seen her several times and have developed a keen appreciation for her statuesque beauty, engaging personality, incredible sexuality, and sharp mind. The Whitney experience is one to savor...I love to spend multiple hours with her to fully appreciate all she has to offer. Her GFE is extraordinary! Whitney's energy and enthusiasm as well as her emphasis on pleasing you are unsurpassed. All activities are performed with great attention to detail and satisfaction. It is a privilege to view her in action...she is a beautiful woman indeed. It's easy to carry on a conversation with her...she immediately puts you at ease. I highly recommend Whitney...she is a real gem in the Denver community and a welcome new addition to the hobby!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane OnTheSpot Denver Yes 27 10/26/12
Review by OnTheSpot (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was having trouble sleeping so I visited Elle for a Late night session and she was exactly what I needed. I'm not going to go into detail regarding services but I'll say that Elle is the type of girl you want to keep all to yourself.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser chunky4096-7166 Denver Yes 54 10/26/12
Review by chunky4096-7166 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My regular lady had to cancel about an hour before our appointment, so I took the opportunity to check out a lady who had caught my eye. Cristal Geyser is a BLAST. For experienced hobbyists, you will appreciate the attention of a consumate pro. For newbies, you can see how it is done properly. A good time will be had by all. Cristal is a lovely lady, very pretty, well endowed and has excellent skills. She greeted me fresh from the shower, in a towel. I suspect this is her signature outfit. A kiss, a quick hi, and we were off to the races. The towel hit the floor, and, in my haste to 'join' her, I almost tripped over my ankle-low trousers. Finally managed to shed the pesky pants and dove in. I came up for air about 25 minutes later, happy and fully satisfied. We enjoyed a few minutes of cuddling and leisurely conversation. Cristal knew several of the ladies who had been favorites of mine over the years. She is smart, personable and fun to chat with. Before I knew it, I had to get it together and head back to the office. During a boring meeting, my mind wandered a bit, with visons of sugar mellons dancing in my head. Ms. Geyser is definitely worth a return visit! Be a gentleman, and you can't go wrong with thie wonderful woman!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jackie 720-217-3101 69 lick Denver No 1 10/26/12
Review by 69 lick (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This lady started posting ads this week saying she's new to this business. When I called to set up an appointment, she confided that she actually had done this before "a year or so ago." She seemed very pleasant and normal on the phone and we agreed on a time to meet. She even gave me her address right then, but not the apartment number (I should have known then that something was wrong). She said it was a "secure building" and she would give me the apt. number when I arrived. She told me to call her when I arrived and she'd come down and meet me and let me in. Well, from then on it was down hill. First, the address she gave doesn't exist. Secondly, her voice mail on her phone is always full, so no one can leave a msg. and she seldom answers it. Third, she turned her phone off so she wouldn't have to answer my call when I tried to reach her. I don't know if she's some kind of head case or what, but my experience was horrible. I won't be giving her a second try due to her rude behavior. I actually drove down all the way from Ft. Collins, so I had time and money involved in just getting to the phony address. YMMV, but today I TOFTT.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madi Soleil-5943 NightRider Denver Yes 31 10/25/12
Review by NightRider (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I haven't seen Madi in over six months as I learned she moved and recently returned to Denver. After our recent session I realize how much I missed her. Every time I see her she makes me feel like we've known each other for years. Our conversation just flows and the fun is never ending. She is truly a one of a kind gem and officially my ATF. I called Madi to see if she wanted to go to a concert and then have a multi-hour session after. She enthusiastically said yes and we made plans to meet at my house. She arrived with her bag of sexy attire looking amazing, wearing a short 90's dress that went along with the band we were seeing. We almost didn't leave as the heat was turned up the moment she walked through the door. We ultimately made it to the show, had a few drinks and returned to my place for the festivities. As soon as we walked through the door, it was on. Clothes were being ripped from each other with the passion of true lovers. We took our time, but it was fast paced and hot. After round 1, we had a cocktail, talked and laughed a little bit and then proceeded to round 2. It only got better. All the activities listed above were done with a sincerity rarely found in the is hobby. The chemistry Madi and I have built is one with a true desire for each other, so YMMV. If you're looking for a true GFE or to be with that hot girl next door you fantasize about, Madi is the one for you. She is what I call smoking hot and what I've always wanted in my fantasy girl. Can't wait to see you again real soon, Madi!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lacy (719) fork Colorado Springs Yes 6 10/25/12
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Thank you baby Jesus, my prayers have been answered. My trolling of BP in recent months has ranged from bad to mediocre, but finally I hit the jackpot with Lacy. We had a late night session and my only regret is that I just booked half an hour because of my low expectations of BP in general. But Lacy was fantastic. She is gorgeous, with a lithe body and crazy sexy hair. She has a great attitude and seemed to get into the session, making it a true GFE. And to top it off she has zero tattoos on her amazing body. I have learned to love tattoos over time, however seeing an un-inked woman of her young age (19) is like finding a unicorn. A naked hot unicorn. She's new to this, so be nice to her gentlemen, as I hope she sticks around.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 OnTheSpot Denver Yes 66 10/25/12
Review by OnTheSpot (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met with Savannah the last time she was in town. While not a GFE, she is warm, friendly, super cute and worth the effort.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora millerman Denver Yes 70 10/25/12
Review by millerman (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Autumn before but had not reviewed her after seeing her the first time I knew she was exactly what I was looking for, someone to chat while giving a great body rub. Great deep tissue body work chatting the whole time worked my back and whole body followed by a slow skin to skin body rub. She rubbed her sexy body slowly against mine and I could feel her warmth. On the flip side she rubbed more warm lotion all over me making me feel sooo relaxed. When it came to the finish she did things I had never had done before. After I was dressed we chatted for awhile. Best body rub I have had by a very attractive, intelligent and interesting woman. I paid for an hour but it seemed longer not once did she make me feel rushed or hurried. As will all ASP treat them with respect and it will be returned. I have and I will be back again and again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ana coatty Denver Yes 62 10/24/12
Review by coatty (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Approached my ATF [Sophia Rose] to help arrange a housewarming double at her new incall location, and asked that she make a recommendation for the other provider. She decided on Ana and I can now reaffirm her excellent selection. After numerous emails to confirm availability, timing and wardrobe selection, we met at Sophia's nice upscale townhome. As we made our way upstairs, the pace picked up, and I became immediately aware that these two ASP's had a mutual attraction. I had not inquired as to any prior involvement between them, but that question was irrelevant as the two were quickly consumed with the above activities. At various times during the interlude, I was a mere, yet highly interested, spectator. No complaints though, since activities were frequently altered to allow for my participation, and after all, I did intend for such a result and had asked for assistance in the selection and set-up. I am pleased that the enjoyment quotient reached such a level. For those considering fulfilling their double fantasy, I strongly endorse the newly created and highly acclaimed coalition that I have labelled "Sophiana".


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miki Izuwa jackg720 Denver Yes 7 10/24/12
Review by jackg720 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow what a visit. Miki is amazing and gorgeous to boot. Getting the appt via 411 and the lady who does her phone items was easy and painless. Luckily the hotel she was at was walking distance from work so I took my lunch to go visit. She is an amazing women, skills were great..attitude, very tight. I plan to see her again very soon.. thanks again Miki.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
September-6964 shopguy Denver Yes 3 10/24/12
Review by shopguy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: September does outcall only. She is very friendly and fun to be with. She is open minded and eager to please, no drama whatsoever. I have seen her twice. The first session was a matter of getting to know each other and was a great time, rating a very good. The second visit was like meeting your high school sweetheart after an extended absence. It all just fell together. Slender body spinner type, FTF, great conversation during intermission eager to please in round two and no rush. She is genuinely a good person, treat her right and you will be rewarded. I will definitely see September again and again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain geodog-9-BANNED Denver Yes 93 10/24/12
Review by geodog-9-BANNED (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Jez numerous times, and each time it gets better and better. If this were Consumer Reports, Jez would be rated a "CR Best Buy." She is the most accomodating, easy-going, patient, persistent, and dedicated ASP I have known. She has a libido that doesn't quit and she is absolutely and genuinely passionate about making sure the customer leaves completely and totally satisfied. She has a killer body that seems more like 30 than 50, with small delectible breasts and a tiny, tasty kitty she willingly makes available for your dining pleasure. And her oral skills are unsurpassed! She is absolutely voracious with her UTF. This is one user-friendly lady who is the perfect starter kit for newbies, and skilled and polished enough for even the most discriminating "old hand" in this game. I don't know what more I can say except that she is truly FTF and fun to be with!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leila Day mj76 Denver Yes 6 10/24/12
Review by mj76 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Her ads say she is new but she was very professional. Setup was very easy via phone and after sending a P411 request. Her incall is upscale and decorated very nicely. She greeted me at the door with a nice smile and warm hug. She led me to the bedroom where we got comfortable and chatted for a bit. She is a good kisser so we kissed for a while and then moved to UTF, then to DATY. She was very clean and she seemed to enjoy it so we stayed there for a bit. Moved to CG and finished doggie. She cleaned me up very gently and asked if I needed to freshen up before leaving. She had the soap and towel ready which is always nice. I highly recommend Leila she is pretty and very nice.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa-8267 rwillie6996 Denver Yes 1 10/24/12
Review by rwillie6996 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy to set up appointment. Arranged to arrive early and was accommodated. Vanessa is new to the business - but VERY comfortable! She says I was her first - she was so comfortable I was skeptical - but I think she was telling the truth! She sports 34B breasts and wears a size 0 jeans. VERY HOT! When invited in, we both decided we were "safe" and proceeded to undress. Began with light touching and moved to DATY. She came once and we traded positions. Translated French with a little extra licking got the ball rolling. No pun intended? Went to missionary position and had a great time. More TF to get back into the game - she got on top CG style and went again - this time she also exploded - and I discovered that she is a Squirter! (My first!!) WOW what fun we both had! I highly recommend a visit - she said she may consider Greek.....but YMMV on that one....I am not a fan of Greek - so not a problem with me! Enjoy!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Britany (720-xxx-7394 KsCowboy Denver Yes 4 10/24/12
Review by KsCowboy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First time seeing Britany. Arrived at incall location, made very comfortable conversation and great attitude. After getting a bit more comfortable got down to business. Great UTF skills to completion. Does not swallow. Followed up by really good therapeutic massage. All in all a fun adventure. Will definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MYA 719-xxx-9779 snowmanbreck2 Colorado Springs Yes 2 10/24/12
Review by snowmanbreck2 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mya was on time and enthusiastic. Her legs look fabulous in that short skirt and her tits are huge. I love breasts and I fell in love with hers! All natural too. She has a great smile and naughty brown eyes that really turned me on. We had a lot of fun and when she 'let go' she got wild!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Andrea 623-xxx-8407 memmy Denver Yes 13 10/24/12
Review by memmy (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting Andrea a few days ago, I'm definitely glad that I did. She is very quiet and shy, but that is kind of a turn on. Only scheduled a thirty minute session with her, so got started fairly quick. She offered me some wine or water, but wanted to see what was going on under what she was wearing! We both disrobed, laid down on the bed and were chatting for about ten minutes, gently caressing each other. She has probably the best body that I've ever seen, the most perfect rack ever. She threw on a cover for some TF which was nice, not what I was really there for, but definitely got the job done. She hopped on for some cowgirl, and man was she tight. She rode me for a good ten minutes, I knew that our time was getting a little short, so I asked for some doggy, which she happily obliged. A good five or ten minutes of good pounding, a lot of moaning from her part and then finished in the cover, completely satisfied. Did I mention how tight she was? Even though she is really quiet and shy, we got along really well. Probably one of my ATF's since I've been back in Denver, will see her whenever I can get a chance. Hopefully she gets a little more GFE after more meetings.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danica memmy Denver Yes 11 10/24/12
Review by memmy (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Have wanted to see Danica for a while, finally found some time, was definitely glad that I called her. Nice incall location, walked in the room, got a nice hug and kiss, room had many candles in it, was a very nice setting. Talked for a little bit, then got a great massage, which she is awesome at. Very very nice UTF, then DATY which was very tasty! Moved on to cowgirl, which was awesome, then to doggy then finished in mish. Very cool girl, laid back, a little quiet but still talkative. Definitely would see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
European Tanya count tolstoy Las Vegas Yes 4 10/24/12
Review by count tolstoy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Tanya at the Venetian. She dressed classy, and had a charming accent. There was no up-selling, and she was on time, looking gorgeous. I offered her some water, and after that, we got down to business with some French kissing and grinding and a GFE blow job. After this, we moved to the bed for several positions, as she's an expert in yoga, she's very flexible. I can't wait to see her again when I'm in Las Vegas.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tina kano Denver Yes 48 10/24/12
Review by kano (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tina is a study in contrasts. When I call to set up the appointment she is a complete bitch on the phone. She suggests 10:30 for our session, which is in like three hours. Well, anyway I wait until about an hour before the session and check my voicemail and she has left an angry bitchy message. Ok she must have been having a bad night. I call her back and assure her I'm coming. She says come sooner if you want, so I tell her I'll call when I'm five minutes out. Her incall is at her place, and it is a fantastic incall location. Very relaxing, great feng shui. And as I say, study in contrasts. Once I'm there she is quite attentive and charming. We chatted a bit and relaxed before we got down to business. Tina has great energy with her UTF, she will keep going and going. She uses her hand a bit much, but seriously this is some of the best UTF you will ever find. I spent about 30 minutes with my dick in her mouth, then on went the cover and I eased up in her. Tina is very responsive and makes nice cooing noises as you fill her. I used her titties to finish, but of the three (mouth, pussy, tits) they were the least exciting. Nice to cum on her face, but she kind of dodged, talking about she didn't want it in her eye. We ended the session with some long, deep passionate french kissing. I didn't see that coming at all. After we were done I kind of didn't want to leave, and felt like it would have been natural to just chill on the couch and watch a movie with her. Tina is a good girl, and the type of provider I appreciate. Just understand she can be a little rough around the edges while you're setting things up.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn-6933 kano Denver Yes 76 10/24/12
Review by kano (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Autumn is a darling little girl who is probably too sweet to be selling her body for a living. From the moment I walked in the door of her DTC incall I knew I was in for a treat. Autumn has a gorgeous little doe face with beautiful deep blue eyes. Her tits are fantastic for looking at or squeezing. She is quite shy, and doesn't respond much while in the act, but is hot enough to be FTF anyway. I put the wood to her for 40 minutes or so and it was obvious she was getting tired. She has this thing where she tries to squirm and pull away but it just made me want to pound her harder. She asked a couple times was I about to cum and could we stop, but I decided to finish in her titties. She got on her knees on a pillow on the floor for the Russian and I thumped those titties like my life depended on it. After a great nut she was in a rush to get me out the door, but was surprisingly sweet when she cooed "Make sure to come see me again" as I left. All in all, a worthwhile time. She definately has something that brings out the animal in me. Her face is to die for and she has some fantastic natural titties I could suck on for weeks. I'd cum on this girl any day.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bailey Kim kano Denver No 8 10/24/12
Review by kano (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Bailey on BP and thought might be TGTBT. Did a little research and saw some good reviews. Called, no answer. She calls back 15 minutes later and we set up a time to meet. When I arrive at the DTC location she specified she doesn't answer her phone. On three seperate attempts. Finally she does and she asks me to pick her up at Red Robin. So I do and we make small talk on the way to the hotel. All that was fine, albeit a little annoying. But she turned into a complete and total bitch once in the room. Kept on complaining about me being sweaty and grabbing my balls really roughly with her nails feeling like theyre going to cut me. This bitch even slapped me in the face once, and then tried grabbing me by the throat. Maybe this is something other guys like but surely not me. After I bust a nut (quickly - just trying to get done) I still had over 30 minutes in the session but just wanted to get away from this women. She probably called me a brat 15 times. Who pays for women to act like this? Me apparently, and I sure regret it. Avoid like the plague--she was total cancer. Worst provider I've seen in Denver, by FAR.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel 720-xxx-4835 Skotz Denver Yes 8 10/23/12
Review by Skotz (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw this mid-western cutie yesterday. Easy two call set up and met at clean hotel. Was greeted with a deep kiss and it got better from there. Rachel has a great attitude and stellar skills and is very accommodating. She is new to the area and I highly recommend her gentlemen. Treat her well! Will see you again Rachel!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine 719-xxx-4074 Rocks1Dodgers0 Colorado Springs Yes 19 10/23/12
Review by Rocks1Dodgers0 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/12
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy two call set up. Nice dedicated in call. She looks better than her pictures. Great tight body. Good conversation and attitude. I will see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush WireDawg Denver Yes 44 10/23/12
Review by WireDawg (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Megan at her incall on time. She let me in the back door and we headed to her room. She put me at ease quickly and we made out for a few minutes. The clothes came off and she proceeded with some great UTF. After about 10 minutes of that and it was time for the cover. We started in missionary and moved through several positions cow girl, reverse cow girl, standing missionary, doggie. We took a break for a few minutes and she had some ice water. We went back to UTF which again was fantastic. We finally finished with her on her knees and me standing in front of her while she was teasing the boys. Great CIM finish. We chatted a little while I took a quick shower and got dressed. I looked at the clock and my time was up. I would certainly see her again. Thank you Megan for the fantastic time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella-7262 1 hour vacationer Denver Yes 17 10/23/12
Review by 1 hour vacationer (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very sweet, easy going girl. Pleasant and relaxed. A true oral giving enthusiast.... I'm not sure if Bella offers full service. She didn't encourage it. But if you go with the flow she'll leave you grinning. She is an absolute sweetheart.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nadia-4141 lvnewguy Las Vegas No 2 10/23/12
Review by lvnewguy (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/12
Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw this lady a week ago before the other review. I had read a different review on her from another site stating she was despondent but would do what ever you asked her. I TOFT and here are the results. She is the girl in the pics, super tiny spinner boddy with nice little A-cups with sexy little nipples. I called a different number, an agency number, as reported by another reviewer from a different site. I called 702-606-3875. The incall was at a extended stay place near the RIO. The place was a mess, shit everywhere and unkept. She greeted me and she was not "dolled up." She said hello and we walked over the the bedroom. She sat down and looked at me, not saying much. I knew from other reviewers that you need to be assertive with her and tell her what you want to do. After some chit chat I started sucking on her sexy nipples and let my hands roam. After a few minutes of that I told her I wanted he to go down on me and she gave me an unspirited CBJ. I asked her if she enjoyed anything in particular and she said "whatever you want." I dont know what her game is but she will just sit there and do nothing and say nothing if you let her. Dont get me wrong, I wasnt forceful or mean to her but I was direct and explcit. After the CBJ we went to MISH, K9, GG, Reverse CG. At first she seemed like she wasnt into it all but after a little while she opened up and started making sounds like she was enjoying herself. Slowly her arms went from her sides to clutching me and grabbing my ass and back. She is tiny and the kitty is nice, she can take a pounding. We went nice and easy for the first 10 minutes then we went into a little more spirited session. I told her I didnt understand her game and was confused with her initial body language. I asker her if she was a lesbian, if something was wrong, or if she enjoyed sex. She said she did enjoy sex, was not a lesbian, and nothing was wrong. I said ok and continued pounding her tight little body. I finished in K9 and we sat there for a few minutes. It was a very odd session and I have no idea what to think of it. I would not reccomend her unless you want a project. Buyer beware, you know what you are getting yourself into with this one. She has potential, cute, perfect spinner body but a true "whatever" attitude. If you do see her, be direct with her and tell her what you want. If you are looking for GFE, she is not your girl. I selected "not good" only because there is nothing between "average" and "not good." She is somewhere in between those to catagories.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miki Izuwa jussep72 Denver Yes 7 10/23/12
Review by jussep72 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Two call set up after p411 screening for address and then door code and apt. number. Advertised for DTC, but she moved into upscale apartment in downtown Denver, which made me a little late due to traffic and extra time north. Free parking though! Met at door with DFK, very nice, full lips. Went to bedroom for some UTF, then into shower for the both of us. Back to bed for some sensual massage with and the turnover for more UTF. She covered me then hopped on for some cowgirl. I new I wasn't going to last long, I think she could tell, too, as she pulled me over for mish. I probably only got about 15 good hard pounds into her and blew. I was really disappointed in myself...though not her. There is a language barrier, but not really a problem communicating. She is very respectful and fun!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora ILuvFeet Denver Yes 70 10/23/12
Autumn-6933 ILuvFeet Denver Yes 76 10/23/12
Review by ILuvFeet (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Overall: Autumn displayed an excellent attitude! She seemed to genuinely want to cater to my desires. I was a little shocked because I'm accustomed to only quick MISH and CBJ for thirty minute sessions and reluctance (thrown in with a little attitude) to do anything else. It'd been since Summer of 2010 since I'd seen a provider in Colorado so maybe things have changed for the better. Set up: Autumn's set up plan was simple. I called to make the appointment. She gave me instructions to call again when I reached a certain area. I called a second time and she gave me her location--a decent motel. She told me to park in back and to call her again once parked. I contacted her again...she told me she'd call me back in a moment to give me the room number. It took her five minutes to return the call and give me the room number. Upon arriving to the room I provided Autumn the agreed amount and immediately began removing her bra, grabbing her rear, and licking her breasts. No questions, no pleasantries, no discussion and all within seconds. Not because I'm not a gentleman, but because I didn't have any references and am not a P411 member--consequently, I thought this was the best way to put any concerns she may have had about me to rest. Specifics: I did not have a lot of time so after kissing her body for a short time we went straight for the MISH and then some CG. I asked if I could pick her up and she said yes. She is pretty light and the feel was excellent. We went back to MISH and I told her I was feeling exhausted. I was surprised I hadn't popped yet. She thought it was her and I assured her it wasn't. I hadn't eaten anything all day and was suddenly sapped. NO PROBLEM. Autumn laid me back on the bed and then gave me the best CBJ ( or TF) I've had probably since 1999. WOW! At the end of the session Autumn made sure I was clean and taken care of. She said to come back and see her (I most certainly will) and that she'd be happy to be a reference for me. I thought Autumn was very sincere and took pride in taking care of my needs. She DID NOT ask for anything extra, but I felt it'd be terribly selfish and a disservice not to tip her. I left her an extra and still felt like I got a bargain. Miscellaneous: I think she had two tattoos (I could be mistaken) and two piercings. I think the piercings were on her cheeks/mouth area (again, I could be mistaken). I didn't see that on the drop down menu so I'm writing it in the text summary. Also, I'm not a GFE type of guy and wasn't going for it, but a couple of her reactions made me wonder if she offered it as she advertises. She seemed to turn her head to the side a couple times as if to avoid kissing. Again, I very rarely ever kiss (almost never) and was not trying to. Who knows, maybe I read her incorrectly...check other reviews to see if others had a similar observation.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Shaw jseattle Denver Yes 38 10/22/12
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great She is a 10!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ashley marie-5429 pierced4yourp Las Vegas Yes 21 10/22/12
Review by pierced4yourp (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ashley was great! She is very cute and her pictures do not do her justice. She has a great attitude and is very willing to please you. She enjoys her work and doesn't watch the clock. She provides a true GFE experience and was even willing to meet me at 7am. I'm already planning my next visit with this extraordinary woman.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel* sweettooth Denver Yes 3 10/22/12
Review by sweettooth (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ok, so I don't write to many reviews and I definitely do not hobby as often as I want. I took a chance on this one as she was close and I had some open time for a last minute appointment. There are times that you have that gut feeling that this won't be a good session. My conversation consisted of setting up a time, finding out the location and being asked twice if I was a cop. Really??? When I arrived her location was ok and the room was clean. But she sang to the radio during the session (the whole time) so that was a bit odd. As I was leaving she stated that she lived with her granny and walked by the bathroom and told her granny that she will be right back to help her. Awkward x2, but I did stay and she has a nice attitude, but it was just too many odd happenings that will prevent me from returning to this one. The experience was ok to not good hence the option that I picked.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denver Eden BigDan Denver Yes 32 10/22/12
Review by BigDan (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very lovely young lady. Loved her natural youthful breasts and smooth soft skin. All activities were enjoyed by both of us. I'm glad I scheduled for a loinger appointment as she was fun to be with & FTF. I will certainly return when I am able.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella 915-xxx-0624 tha_donjuan Denver Yes 7 10/22/12
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First...her pics are real. She is a really pretty girl that gets you excited before the fun begins. Setup was originally done via text. Got the directions and arrived at the location and she met me in the lobby to let me in. Once inside I was led to the room and like the other review she asks what type of music you want to listen to and she puts it on that particular Pandora station. Pretty nice touch. Got undressed as she left the room. She came back and asked if I wanted lingere or nude...ummm NUDE duh!!! She looked fantastic...fun started with me face down and the rub was not CMT but nice. Not too much teasing but a great touch. On the flip she took her time to rub arms, legs, feet and chest. She then began to allow her nice breasts to touch the member to get things started...as more purposeful touching ensued I eventually became one happy guy. Overall a very nice time and great soothing setup. See her ASAP.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel 720-xxx-4835 ghost_rider Denver Yes 8 10/21/12
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This last minute appointment worked out great. Everything they say is true, except Rachel is way better in person, than her pics. I can only describe Rachel as hot college girl, meets hot girl next door. When she walked off the elevator, my jaw dropped and the longer you're around her, it just keeps getting better. Great personality, smokin' body and sooooo fun to be with, her smile just lights up the room, wow. The short time I was able to visit led me to believe that she could be on the ATF list. I can only hope that she hangs around here for awhile. Denver and North-side is lucky to have such a wonderful provider. She's a rock star. Thanks, Rachel!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Breaha fork Colorado Springs No 5 10/21/12
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/12
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is about 3 months old, sorry for that. I didn't post it originally because I thought she was passing through and wouldn't be around, but she's advertising again so I'll post my experience. It wasn't good. Read on. We connected and scheduled an appointment at a local ratty hotel. There was a bit of weirdness as when I got there and called for the room number, she was talking to other people in the background, arguing with them. Bad sign. I finally got the OK to go up and did. She was obviously tweaking on something, and was all upset over her friends and having to use their room and how they were assholes and ... guess what? I don't really care about your drama. We tried to get started and she was texting her friends constantly. Not exactly putting me in the "sexy-time" mood when she's busy with the phone. She finally started with UTF and that lasted about 2 minutes before there was a knock at the door. She went to the door, yelled at her "friends" outside, and then said we could continue. I could see the shadows of her friends in the hallway. Sorry, but I'm not going to continue with people standing outside the door. I told her that her friends were still at the door, so she started yelling at them through the door and crying. I started getting dressed. I had originally given her but I took back. I should have taken it all back but I felt really bad for her horrible life. I walked out the door past her friends (a white girl and a black guy). It didn't look like a pimp situation or anything threatening like that, they seemed as embarrassed as I was. I think they were probably actually friends who were letting her crash with them, and then she went and scheduled a session and then tried to chase them out. Horrible experience. Maybe if she has her own place and isn't tweaking she will actually be worth visiting, but I'm done here. Let me know how it goes.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristal Keys vette96 Colorado Springs Yes 3 10/21/12
Review by vette96 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kristal made it easy to hook up with her using p411. Got to her incall and we chatted a bit and found out the yes and no's. No DFK or FK. TF only. No Greek. She is not the pure GFE and made sure I knew it Before our appointment so that I would not be disappointed afterward- this was very much appreciated. I decided to go ahead even though I like UTF and did enjoy being with her. We started with DATY and TF, then to the main. Most all positions and she was a willing partner. She is not your sweet sensitive girl but is a nice tell you what she likes girl and seemed to enjoy herself. We were able to chat a little afterward and enjoyed getting to hear a little about her life. She is a good, solid person that I would recommend for a nice time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mirage-7362 fork Colorado Springs Yes 2 10/21/12
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Took another for the team. Go Team! Mirage is newly advertising on BP, and I after a little research (and not finding much) I just decided to go for it. She didn't call me back but we eventually connected and scheduled something for right now. She works late nights mainly I think. She seems to share a phone with another girl, who initially answered, but on a later call Mirage answered. It was a little creepy as I was hanging outside her apartment building waiting for her to come and get me. Not a bad part of town, but seemed a bit weird that she would come down instead of me going in. But she did arrive eventually, and looks just like in the pictures. She's super skinny (which I love) with tats. She has a nice smile and seems pretty nice and is pretty good at the casual conversation. She's really pretty in a "suicide girl" way. Her ad says "asian", and she looks like she might have a tiny bit of asian blood in her, but looks only vaguely so. We get to her room, a messy affair, and get started. She has a few too many rules for me (no kissing, no UTF, ticklish in various places where you'd like to play). The sex was rather mechanical, but she does have a great smile and a petite body and is a nice person. So while I wish it was a GFE, the price is extremely right so I might repeat. She's apparently not a math wiz because: 15 min for , 30 min for , 60 min for . Huh?


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Star 720-xxx-5605 snowmanmc-7389 Denver Yes 3 10/21/12
Review by snowmanmc-7389 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow, I had such a great time with Star. She is very easy to be with and gives you her full attention. I usually like some foreplay but after her response to my playing with her nipples got me going and taking it slow went out the window. She made me feel wanted in the best way. I'll skip the intement details but after time in needed time to recover to be able to walk because my knees were weak. I look forward to seeing Star many times!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristal Keys bigberd Colorado Springs Yes 3 10/21/12
Review by bigberd (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: When I saw Kristal's ad that she was visiting I was blown away by the pictures. I was not disappointed. Her pictures are accurate and recent. She is a very beautiful young lady. She is easy to talk to and overall a very good time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily climber Denver Yes 5 10/21/12
Review by climber (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've tried for a while now to meet with Emily. Our schedules never worked out. But I'm very thankful that I didn't give up! WOW! this girl is the real deal. I was stunned when she opened the door, she looks like my neighbors hot wife. She was a great conversationalist, and when it was time she was amazing! No rush just fun. I will be back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ava Allure wiggly Denver Yes 23 10/20/12
Review by wiggly (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is overall great GFE, I have had the opportunity to see her several times and will again, only wish she had an incall option. I would rate her "fantastic" but feel that a few items missing from menu keep me to reserve the rating. She is an energetic woman that really seems to enjoy having a good time, DATY was great and she gets fired up and wants your package immediately, made me feel like a million dollars, she is a great woman and wish I could find a keeper like her for my personal life partner. When you are able to take her to a ultimate organism seeing her squirm will drive you crazy and follow right behind her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela wiggly Denver Yes 74 10/20/12
Review by wiggly (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is extremely playful from the moment you come in the door, makes you feel relaxed and at ease. She has been tanning and looks great, she keeps in decent shape, overall toned. She was very responsive, and she was also very eager to please. The incall is a nice private basement with good music playing and some strategically placed mirrors that certainly add to the experience if you enjoy some action shots while playing. She is very accommodating on short notices, I have seen her several times and highly recommend if you like mature providers.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany BP _303xxx8767 Denver Yes 15 10/20/12
Review by _303xxx8767 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After seeing her adds and reviews I called her after a ncns that I had previously scheduled. She answered and the normal verification took place. I am still at a loss in how to describe our session. It lasted maybe 8 minutes. It was the 8 best minutes I have had lately. I have been seeking out some nice naturals d's and she has some...I want more. The hotel was raunchy but to me it made the experience better.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kyla Young jseattle Denver Yes 38 10/20/12
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Ladies know how to make the Boy's Happy. YES!YES!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush coatty Boulder Yes 44 10/20/12
Review by coatty (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Noticed Megan's posting on the P411 Ad Board and thought she would be the perfect complement to a Boulder ATF, Sasha. Contacted Megan first by email and followed via phone to set up a session. When we rendezvoused at Sasha's Boulder incall, it was like I had entered an erotic Munchkinland. Although the providers had never met before, in a short time time these two petite, buffed hotties progressed from pleasant conversation to an energy-charged undertaking of the foregoing activities, which were enjoyed by all based upon both visual and audible evidence. Fortunately for me, they made sure that I remained an integral part of the episode. MSOG, though offered, was not in the cards. There was some discussion between Megan and Sasha about future joint ventures and I would encourage those of you interested to get your reservations in early. I know I will. Thanks ladies for an encounter I will long remember.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki Punk Rwak Princess billybob71 Colorado Springs Yes 4 10/20/12
Review by billybob71 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Session was just that, a session. Nothing fantastic or mind-blowing, but adequate. Nice lady, and very laid back. Pics show her in a little bit better shape than she is (has an unexpected pooch for a girl of her frame).


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: