Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

33651 - 33700 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Bianca-7674 Doug28 Denver Yes 51 11/11/12
Review by Doug28 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Facts: *Set up was done via phone with the delightful Pixel. (she really is delightful) *In call was at a mid level ground floor apartment (very safe and quiet) *Apartment was in the process of being furnished but clean with the lights low and soft music playing. *Very pretty petite girl dressed in black thigh highs and sexy top. Ready at the appointment time. Session: Bianca started as a real quiet girl but jumped right into activities. She started with clothes on making out and worked to a very good UTF, HJ activity. Switched from that to DATY. She was really quiet during the DATY but she seemed to enjoy it. Then FS, she was alot of fun and shared several different positions. Really FTF and what deep dark eyes. She pulled the cover off and finished me with UTF, HJ and some other naughty stuff. After she cleaned me up she laid down and softly started rubbing me with her head on my chest. At this point we started talking. We discussed the white house, the supreme court appointments, health care and the brand new breasts that she is getting next week. You guys out there that love a small girl with a tight round ass and beautiful little breasts, you got one more day to call pixel and book Bianca. Those of you that want to drive a tight little number with zero miles on the new top end are going to have to wait two to two and a half weeks.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Lynn junit1975 Colorado Springs Yes 13 11/11/12
Review by junit1975 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After a "myriad" of her confusing directions of finding her place, I finally made it and she invited me into to her place. Guys, she will argue otherwise, but ... her directions, and patience of seeing her on time, was absolutely confusing!!! No addresses, just vague directions. Anyway, it didn't take too long to discover this "gem". Once I found her place, she invited me up for a little fun. Although short and rushed, I had an excellent time with her. Really opened-minded and cool, and I would love to see her again soon. I can understand her fear about working as an escort, so please treat her well guys and if she doesn't want to see you that is it!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kymberlilovex Dogmatic Denver Yes 28 11/11/12
Review by Dogmatic (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw her twice this week on back-to-back days. I was so impressed with the first appointment that I immediately scheduled a second appointment for the next day. If GFE is your thing, man, she's it. I felt EXACTLY like I used to when I'd hook up with my college girlfriend. She's sweet and affectionate and consummately accommodating. Her UTF skills are exceptional, with lots of sexy eye contact during. Her curvy body is a joy to behold and she tastes and smells so good where it counts. She's effusive in her responses to stimulation, and simply terrific in all FS positions. I have three regulars, who are some of the most celebrated ASPs on this board. Kymberli for me joins that elite group.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Abbie Newbie63 Boulder Yes 1 11/11/12
Review by Newbie63 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/12
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Abbie on 11/1 and even though she doesn't like reviews, I felt the need to give one. [Edit: Review approved by service provider 11/12/12]. Why? Because one of the reasons I waited so long to see her was she didn't have one..Well, for those of you that want someone who truly cares, respects and gives you the attention you need, this is the lady for you. A couple of emails, simple questions and the appointment was set. Her location is great, she has a very comfortable room set up with table, candles, fountains and music. Great touch, with a nice mix of relaxation. No up sell, no games. Treat her with respect, because that's what she gives and deserves. I'll be back, Thanks Abbie,


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple Jackkent Denver Yes 109 11/11/12
Review by Jackkent (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm fairly new to the hobby. Went through a difficult divorce but I was ready to get back on the wagon so to speak. I've seen a few other ladies who help me get screened. I was impressed with Kandi's pictures and certainly her reviews. Everything was as previously indicated by previous reviews. I had a great time - smooth soft skin, nice man mades. My DATY quickly got her very wet, I covered up and slide right in. Great visuals and she responded very well to all my attention.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naomi Michaels Michael of Columbus Denver Yes 72 11/11/12
Review by Michael of Columbus (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Traveled to Denver on business and decided to call Foxxy. All her reviews were very good and I can say that my time with her was great. Made arrangements via phone and she met me at the bar of the hotel I was staying at. We had a few drinks, small talk and got comfortable with each other. She is extremely friendly and . Once we got to the room, she took a quick shoer, clothes came off and the action began. Fantastic DFK and UTF(out of this world!), DATY, everything felt like heaven! She is a true dream and extremely responsive. Her body is very nice, especially those DD's, I couldn't stop staring. I will repeat as soon possible.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel 720-xxx-4835 drfolo Denver Yes 8 11/11/12
Review by drfolo (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Rachel was an amazing experience for this first-timer. She was beautiful, friendly, and accommodating. When she noticed I was a bit nervous, she made me a drink, and then we began smooching, which led to DATY, which led to a great time. As others have pointed out, she is a grad student in Psychology, so be super nice to this smart and lovely lady!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karma-2048 vegasfun-1745 Las Vegas Yes 1 11/11/12
Review by vegasfun-1745 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: just reviewed julisa a few days ago and mentioned that she had a hot roommate...well this is her..karma...another young hot fit girl with a great attitude and perhaps the best body you will ever see...she is mostly a strip dancer from another state and does partys as well but since i was so kind to julisa i was allowed to play with her for a fair fee...i strongly recommend but you might have to go through julisa first to get to this prize...be good to them both ..these are the kind of young providers we long for....will see them both real soon...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Fierce-6748 Enigma1970@hushmail.com Denver Yes 67 11/11/12
Review by Enigma1970@hushmail.com (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Sasha in October after seeing her post online. I checked out her website and sent her an email. I had a limited window to play, but she responded promptly. I had my trusty IPAD with me and felt more comfortable contacting her by email. She seemed to be ok with this and we arranged a time at a decent incall hotel in Westminster. I tend to be nervous with these things, but Sasha made me feel comfortable. It was a pleasant way to spend 30 minutes during the afternoon and Sasha was a beauty who was easy to talk to. Her tats were as beautiful as complimented her rather than distracting. I will definitely look her up again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Haley Holt-2851 BigDan Denver Yes 11 11/11/12
Review by BigDan (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Hot yong pretty lady willing let me have my ways with her. What more could you want? but I got so much more. She is sweet and caring. The DATY was super as was the UTF. Several positions let to a fantastic finish for both of us. A real treat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danica Vassago Denver Yes 11 11/8/12
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my second time visiting Danica. She is a sweet girl who is quite attentive, if a little shy. Her incall is clean and scented with candles. She gives a teriffic massage. Her french skills are fantastic, and everything was performed with enthusiasm. I won't go into specifics. Activities are listed above. I am definately seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brynn Campbell stevebaker1960 Denver Yes 18 11/8/12
Review by stevebaker1960 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brynn has a new private incall in the DTC area. I don't know about you but sometimes it feels like every eye in the place is watching you as you walk through the lobby of a provider's incall hotel. It was so nice to not have to worry about that. Her incall was easy to get to, very safe & discrete and extremely upscale. I felt like I was visiting my hot young girlfriend at her personal condo. On the subject of GF I would like to coin a new term, MPE. Obviously Brynn is in the upper echelon of Denver providers and commands a very respectable donation level but her only focus in the time she spent with me was to have a Mutually Pleasurable Experience. She was so responsive to my touch, my tongue and my man talents while all the time she was focusing on giving me as much pleasure as possible. Her pictures certainly do not do her justice as they just give a hint of her beauty. Everything about our experience together was top notch. She is a gem. Guys, experience her when you can!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Star 720-xxx-5605 69 lick Denver Yes 3 11/8/12
Review by 69 lick (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I recently saw this lovely lady and we had a great time. She is very sensuous and sexy. Loves to dress to impress and very open minded. Her breasts are a fabulous 38DDD and they are all natural. She is very responsive to DATY which was fresh and clean, and she had several O's while I was there. Her pictures show a slightly small BBW, but I'd says she's definitely heavier in person than her pictures show. Go see this lovely, erotic lady that offers a dose of kink if you like. She will rock your world. Thanks Star for a great time. I'll be back for more in a month or less.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne Gregori Caza1 Denver Yes 57 11/7/12
Review by Gregori Caza1 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brooklynne is a fantastic provider! Everything from the initial set up, until it was time to leave was perfect. She is very beautiful and sensual. She's very attentive to you requests and she's very responsive. It was as close to lovemaking as I think anyone can get in this business. An hour felt a lot longer. I think we might have gone over a bit. She feels, looks, smells and tastes lovely. I highly recommend her to any gentleman. Take the time to explore this beautiful woman. I will be seeing her again. Thank You Brooklynne!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bianca-7674 inkspot Denver Yes 51 11/7/12
Review by inkspot (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Bianca is one of those special ladies that I look forward to seeing over and over again. I have seen her many times and have never been disappointed. She is a sweet person and will do most anything for you. Her Greek is in a class by itself. So petite but so accommodating in the isle visit. Very nice service and a very nice person.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kara Doll WaitingItOut Denver Yes 13 11/7/12
Review by WaitingItOut (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The first draft of this review was a very lyrical description of a perfect session. I'll summarize instead and just say my time with Kara was an exciting confluence of fading autumn light, sensuous touch and breath, lust and beauty. I don't expect it to happen again. As we all say, YMMV. Reading her previous reviews, I assumed that services varied depending on the client, the mood, and her discretion. I didn't ask for anything specific and was granted more than I expected. I can confirm the quality of her skills as described in the other reviews. Kissing and other oral activities were definitely some of the best I've ever experienced in or out of the business. I was very happy to find her so sensitive to the nuances of touch; both giving and receiving. Physically, I'd describe Kara as cute, girl-next-door. Classic redhead, very pretty eyes and smile, wonderful hair, large but perky breasts; freckled, soft skin and those wonderful lips. Kara takes pride in providing the best service. She asked for some of my preferences ahead of our meeting, on which she followed through. I'd also asked for some specific music, which didn't happen (see below); even better, there was total silence the room except for slight traffic noise flowing in with the breeze from an open window. Conversation was easy while we snacked on a half-time treat I brought along to share. On the down side, our pre-meeting communication (chat, email, text, pm) was a problem in setting an appointment time. It's not clear where the fault lie - I assume that the multiple messaging modes and devices contributed to the confusion. It didn't help my mood since I'd had similar problems a week before (resulting in NC/NS) with another provider the week before. She proactively offered a discount for the trouble but I decided not to accept it. I'm not sure how long she will be in Colorado but I hope I can see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia 720-xxx-6691 GOODFORU Denver Yes 13 11/7/12
Review by GOODFORU (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Mia three times now and each time she is absolutely the most wonderful, pleasant, fun, sexy, GREAT kisser, GFE that you could ask for. All activities are like she is your girlfriend only much better. Doesn't seem to be any limits to the menu but don't quote me on that. She does not watch the clock at all. THANK YOU MIA for a fabulous time. See you soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Becky aka Kendra 559-xxx-9246 friendlyguy Las Vegas Yes 3 11/7/12
Review by friendlyguy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cute, young girl. Nice rack, pretty face, average body type, and ass is just okay. Lots of tattoos. Good bang for the buck, nice for guys on a budget. Offers 15 minute session for . Advertises hhr for but she quoted me over the phone, not a huge deal for me. I also gave her a tip for a small special request I had. She does a great CBJ, in my opinion, above average. Did a couple positions, she was pretty into it throughout. Good attitude, never rushed me. Incall area is not the best but my car was fine when I left. Overall, not the best experience I've ever had, but a great value for sure. I might repeat in the future.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne petey-9950 Denver Yes 57 11/7/12
Review by petey-9950 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow, a BP diamond in the rough, took one for the team and was it ever a great time. Brook is amazing for just getting in to the business. She is getting help from a very well known provider her at TOB. I never go into details but will say that she is highly skilled in the above mentioned activities. Her incalll was a nice nice 3 star hotel in the south DTC area which was nice and clean. Treat her right guys so she stays around, she is a very nice addition to the Denver scene. Thanks Brook and I will see you soon. Highly recommend. Btw, the tipping was my idea since I felt she was not charging enough.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne Doug28 Denver Yes 57 11/7/12
Review by Doug28 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Facts: *Set up was done via email. *Incall was at a nice, clean, safe, discrete location (hotel) *The room was spotless with music softly playing and a hand full of candles were burning (very romantic setting) *Brooklynne was ready right on time, she answered the door wearing black thigh highs with a fancy bra and a sheer robe thing (prepared and ready for the session) My experience: After taking care of business I took her by the hand and lead her to the sofa where we talked for a little bit. We got comfortable with each other and moved to the bed. DFK was passionate and offered the entire session not just to get things started. DATY was very responsive. UTF was slow and attentive, done with care and real passion. FS was a mix of different positions all done like she wanted to do them. I'm a talker and she managed to chat with me and keep the show on track for the entire time. I took to long with the first one so I don't know if MSOG was on the menu, I get the feeling that it would be just fine if time permitted. Brooklynne did so many of the little things that make a GFE seem real. Dammit, I fell in 60 minute love again. This girl is new but very serious about being a top provider. She aims to please and is not offended when you give her direction. She is a keeper!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Juliana wiggly Denver Yes 19 11/7/12
Review by wiggly (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was all mechanical no connection to be made, not an experience I would repeat. No kissing, no intimacy. There wasn't much conversation in between us, made the time less fun, not worth the donation, we have much better choices in Denver. She really needs some new pictures, she has used that same single image for well over two years, should have researched better.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser petey-9950 Denver Yes 54 11/7/12
Review by petey-9950 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Crystal is a pro and knows how take of a man. Hers pics maybe a few years old but still look like her, but she is better looking in person. And the twins, 40 D I think is what she said are unbelievable to play with. All activities were done with experience and enthusiasm. She is FTF and nice to talk to and a conversation well. Thanks crystal and hope to see you again soon. Btw this review is a few weeks late guys and as others have said I'm other reviews, the towel comes off when you walk in the door.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Grace-3562 her brother Denver No 30 11/7/12
Review by her brother (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The last reviewer for Olivia said 'you can't go wrong'. Well, somehow I did. I'm new at this so some could have been my fault. Contacted her through her e-mail. Finally after some time we set up an appointment. Through e-mail (being new) I asked her what I should do. She texted go to this hotel at the appointed time. Driving 50 miles I showed up at the hotel at that time. Did I mention I showed up at the hotel? & & nothing. Sat in the lobby scratching my head, looking at my nails & trying to seem interested but inconspicous. After an hour & a half I got up. Went to my car & drove home (50 miles). Did I do something wrong? Did she get a look at me & ewww yuck? I don't know. The most disturbing aspect of all this is she hasn't responded to my e-mails asking what happened. Before the 'date' she was friendly & very prompt with her e-mail responses. Now? Nothing. I'm really curious what happened, but I may never know. This might give a lesser man a complex. Not me. Mama Mama


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina 720-xxx-9771 69er Denver Yes 2 11/7/12
Review by 69er (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nina met me at the door, invited me in and spent a few minutes getting to know each other. A good time was had by all with DATY was available as was TF. No kissing, but she made me feel appreciated.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandiO TechDude Denver Yes 43 11/7/12
Review by TechDude (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Candi has been on my radar for awhile. Just have never been able to set something up on my schedule. Stars aligned today and I was able to visit. Easy verification and setup. Arrived at her safe incall and had a blast. Candi looks quite a bit better than her pics! She is an awesome lady. I had a fantastic time!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha of Denver philinsd Denver Yes 88 11/7/12
Review by philinsd (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Samantha is a beautiful woman that is friendly and makes you feel that she really wants to be with you. She does not act like your a bother nor is she a clock watcher. She really comes with you and makes you forget its a provider - hobbyist relationship. She is classy, e-mail to me telling me how much she enjoyed our time together. That's a first. I gave her a tip and told her it was because of her attitude. So check her out, I wish I lived in Denver, I would see her as a regular, she is my ATF.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Velvet Valentine BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 85 11/6/12
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Velvet several times and she never disappoints. I just love to hear her talk in that sexy Nawlin's drawl of hers. Greeted at the door in just a towel and the whitest teeth smile you'll ever see! We hugged and kissed, I dropped off the donation on the table, and guided into the fun room. She grabbed some waters for us and we settled in. All activities above were done with plenty of zest and zeal. Nice warm towel clean up and onto round two. Same as round one except a nice Russian finish on her pretty little chin. I can't say enough wonderful things about this lady. Her voice, breasts and time spent is hard to match. Highly recommend her and will continue to see her!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne Woodman Denver Yes 57 11/6/12
Review by Woodman (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brooklyne is new at the business, but is super easy going and fun to talk to. I saw that she was running a intro special. I asked her to wear thigh highs and heels and she said no problem Great kisser, loved DATY and a little vocal as well. Good UTF and she is there to please. I hope she sticks around because I will be back soon. Thanks for a wonderful time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Ryder ernsway Denver Yes 32 11/6/12
Review by ernsway (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Super model looks, pornstar skills, and an incredibly sweet personality...all good adjectives for Zoey. I'm not certain they convey how much awesome comes with a visit to/from her. Had seen her once on short notice prior to inviting for an outcall to me. I hate to share, but guys, Zoey is in my top four all time...will see again...thinking overnight next time!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Devon bigjimf150-1514 Colorado Springs Yes 17 11/6/12
Review by bigjimf150-1514 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Devon was amazing. Contacted her by email, she was able to accommodate my schedule so we arranged things over the phone and I was off to see her. She's in a good neighborhood, at a nice incall. She had the place clean and well decorated- which was very reassuring. She looks as good as her photos- tiny waist, and fantastic breasts. She had a very relaxing demeanor, and was amazing at what she does. It felt like she truly enjoyed what she was doing- I wish my prior girlfriends were an experience like her. I really wish I hadn't waited so long to see her- she's one of the best!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Star 720-xxx-5605 leonknows Denver Yes 3 11/6/12
Review by leonknows (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A conundrum... First half DATY and she responded wonderfully. A beautiful women with womanly breast and tummy - which I love. When my turn git, "My tooth hurt so no head", "you've ruined my pussy so no intercourse today", Sorry, gotta check my txt while you rest"... HJ was it :-(


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leila Day ernsway Denver Yes 6 11/6/12
Review by ernsway (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Leila is new but getting the right lessons from Alayna Couture...the three of us have had a few really really good times...figured a review was finally in order. A & L play really well together and watching them play is heavenly. 10/10 would highly recommend...ya know...if you're into two girl shows with a couple of hotties who WANT to rock your world...go seem em...teol them I sent yo...no discount for name dropping, but if you're a good boy, they will take care of you!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Blossom ghost_rider Denver Yes 2 11/6/12
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Blossom had only one review (but a reputable hobbyist), so I had a good feeling on this one. She got me in on a last minute schedule and we met at her north side incall. Blossom is very new, young, friendly and cute as hell. I thought this could be fun, I was right. She's very open minded and the perfect attitude. I told her that I thought she would do well around here. We had a fun time, started in CG, tried a new version of doggie (we named it froggie :) and eventually finished in sleeping K9. I just love Blossom's attitude, she's very humble. She has an "asian" type body, so if you like 'em small......(I like 'em all!). Treat her well and give her a reason to stick around. Blossom is a great addition to Denver's ASP's. Thanks you Blossom!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kylie Kingston SquareGuy Denver Yes 1 11/6/12
Review by SquareGuy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I do not do public reviews; however, I must make an exception because of the gem that I have found. I have been seeing Kylie regularly for the past four months and our time with one another continues to get better and better each time we meet. Kylie is tall with curves in all the right places. She has the perfect combination of beauty, enthusiasm, expertise and intelligence that sets her apart from all other women. Whether we are in the bedroom or on a dinner date, she never disappoints. Without going into much detail, Kylie knows how to take care of her man. Her bedroom skills are unmatched and everything she does, she does with enthusiasm and is done exceptionally well. Guys, if you are looking for a beautiful woman with captivating eyes, a gorgeous smile, intelligence and great skills, Kylie is your woman. Denver, treat her well and she will reciprocate!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stephanie Tripp jseattle Denver Yes 1 11/6/12
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very nice, eloquent, & very precise with originality. Has an aptitude for any suggestions. Actual personality & devonaire & body function. 1 in a lifetime. -John from Seattle


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rheyven Angler Denver Yes 6 11/6/12
Review by Angler (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amazing woman, best UTF I have ever had so far from anyone. Rheyven was a pleasure to be with, made me feel at home with her. Great conversationist, looking forward to the next time she comes to town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
julisa vegasfun-1745 Las Vegas Yes 1 11/5/12
Review by vegasfun-1745 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: took a chance on a new girl and hit a home run...sweet, relaxed and charming ....looks like her pics with nice c cup tits and nice round ass...she gave me a great BJ followed by some titty fucking...full service was availabe at same fee but i chose not to as i was enjoying the titty fucking that much....over all a great experience...she also has a hot little friend who she works with...I saw her for a minute as she was walking out...might have to see them together ....treat her right...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Courtnee 720-xxx-5351 generaltank Denver Yes 1 11/5/12
Review by generaltank (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Photos borrowed from Makenzie adult web model She is not the girl in the pictures. The girl in the pictures goes by Makenzie and you can Google her to see her pics and videos. I was hoping that this would be her. However, Courtnee is not bad looking and will provide for you. If you are looking for something quick then she is fine choice and very responsive. I was just dissapointed she was not the girl in the pictures.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mirage-7362 jenkins Colorado Springs No 2 11/5/12
Review by jenkins (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/29/12
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: stay AWAY from this one guys. fork's "average" review was her best day i think. she has about 10 teeth total (rotting teeth everywhere and probably a user) and still offers BBBJ... fs was uninspired and she asked for tip right away. place was a mess and smelled like weed and cigarettes. shares a place with a short fat troll looking girl. please please please AVOID THIS ONE!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camille cos lastonthelist Colorado Springs Yes 13 11/5/12
Review by lastonthelist (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/29/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So this is my first time seeing a provider and my first time writing a review. wasn't sure how to get references to see providers without first seeing one... and i've seen her post up a bunch of times so i finally decided to call. man im glad i did. she was late, i had to wait like 20 minutes, but it was worth it. she looks like the pictures, really a cutie. i had trouble rising to the occasion, and she really was bound and determined to make me happy. she used to be a bit heavier she said, and now she has what i would call a very fit appearance. anyways not a clock watcher, we went a little over and she said it was no problem and apologized for making me wait. i'm calling her again tomorrow. maybe every day till my bank account cries at me. oh yeah, gfe too ;)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reyna sap Denver No 1 11/5/12
Review by sap (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: classic robbery...when givin opportunity.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
London/Bailey Capitalhillguy Denver Yes 1 11/5/12
Review by Capitalhillguy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Text her for initial contact then follow by a call. Asked her if the pics where of her she replied yes but when show up total disappointment, not even close only the color of the skin. I confronted her about it and she continue to day the pics were of hers (maybe she eat the other girl). Decided to part ways and took half of donation because I didn't want any trouble.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine ctgiver Denver Yes 50 11/4/12
Review by ctgiver (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Okay, now after seeing Elaine twice she asked that I do a review for her. So, here goes. I won't get into specific but this is a rare situation. She is actually much better in person then in her pictures. She looks a lot like Cameron Diaz and is just so easy to talk with. Just very down to earth with a very sexy accent. Her in call is immaculate as is she. Her eyes are a shade of blue that you don't see very often and she's just a pleasure to look at with either her clothes on or off! Every activity is done with enthusiasm and great skills. She's just a joy to spend time with and will soon be on your favorites list. Just a wonderful person. Highly recommended as a must see.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser red-5859 Denver Yes 54 11/4/12
Review by red-5859 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Funny session. I thought I had booked with a different ASP,(get a little confused in my old age) but was pleasantly surprised when Cristal dropped her towel at the door. Fantastic UTF, DATY, Russian with those big Ta TAs, and a nice pounding doggy made that 30 mins go way to fast. Another plus was that she was understanding when I had to cancel our second session due to a personal issue. This is one of those diamonds in the ruff, and I suggest treating her well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lexi ak GFEfan Denver Yes 3 11/4/12
Review by GFEfan (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I should know to not call any girl without great reviews. I saw her ad of and on for months, on BP, pictures are not bad. They are not recent pictures though. Lexi got lost and called me three times before she found the place. She was 30 min late, but no big deal. She's heavier and older than the pictures suggest. No kiss, Just hello, can I have some water, and right to the BR. She takes off her pants, I had no problem with her leaving her shirt on. She does HJ until hard, then on with the cover. Translated French was surprisingly good, usually does nothing for me. Then CG, for about 5-7 min. then her phone rings, and she answered. I was a little pissed, but laughed it off. That was the end of the fun. A few minutes of pimp-drama, and a couple more phone-text calls, or whatever. She says she's going to take the truck to the dude on the phone and come back. I told her to not bother. I got hustled; don't call this girl.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh Morgan johninaurora Denver Yes 64 11/4/12
Review by johninaurora (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Leigh is very beautiful and extremly fit. She has a wonderful personality and treated me like a king. This girl has it all looks, brains, and fantastic skills! Leigh is the total package......you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend her


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Trinity-9366 denver_dude Denver Yes 5 11/4/12
Review by denver_dude (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She has great (enhanced) breasts and a great ass too. I will say that she does look better than her pictures. She greeted me at the door in some very enticing underwear. I'm not a huge fan of tattoos on women, but there weren't too many of them. She is definitely very flexible and I enjoyed how polite she was during our time together.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Montana Reese BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 12 11/4/12
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After chatting with Montana for quite sometime, I decided it was time to take the plunge. Saw she had a Sunday opening and scheduled for later in the day. Greeted at the door by a ginger beauty in a nice red dress and heels. We exchanged pleasantries and it was on. Montana has a very high sexual appetite which is very nice. Nice body, great kisser and really makes your time with her enjoyable. All above activities were done exceptional. Very pretty lady and FTF. I highly recommend seeing her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nadia aka Carmen 214-xxx-0791 Radio Guy Denver Yes 1 11/4/12
Review by Radio Guy (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finding good FBSM on BP is always a challenge! Having been burned in the past I usually don't see anyone without first reading a good review on TOB. I broke my rule this weekend and payed the price. Nadia (used to call herself Carmen) advertises regularly on BP. Her pictures maybe real but they don't reflect her actual appearance. Her service and attitude was okay but the thing that REALLY bothered me was the upsell. Once the session started she informed me that the price she quoted was only for a half-hour back rub; there would be no "happy-ending" included for that price. However, she would get naked and give me TF for an additional ! I HATE those kinds of scams! Why not just quote me up front instead of pretending she thought I'd be happy with a back rub? Don't these BP providers understand how they are scaring off repeat customers?


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Erika-6747 Crazy Horse Denver Yes 31 11/4/12
Review by Crazy Horse (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is late in getting written but there isn't really anything new to say about Ms. Erika that isn't already in one of her many other reviews. Erica has been around for years as a provider so she knows what she's doing and she knows how to please a man. She is as close to a sure thing you'll find in the profession when looking to book a quality session. I had seen Erika years ago but that review disappeared when this review board replaced the last one. Lately though I had been opening up her ads and breaking out in a smile as I remembered the previous encounter. The return visit was just as pleasurable as the first. Memories and smiles, that's what the hobby is about and Erika does deliver those. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: