Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Wendy Whitney | rabbit-7999 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 11/19/12 | |
|
Review by
rabbit-7999
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Wendy many times because her attitude, character, and passion for providing a great experience are unmatched. She is funny, kind, outgoing, sexy, mature, attractive, uninhibited, and the MILF next door all wrapped up in a petite little package. Wendy is able to balance intelligent conversation with a sexy edge so I love catching up as much as drooling over her sexy body. Her incall is nice, discrete, and in a safe area. Wendy always goes above and beyond my expectations. I suppose she is no different with anyone else given her excellent reputation and following. If you are inclined to see her, but have not, I recommend you take the plunge. An absolute sweetheart, FTF, and ATF. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlett Dinardo fka Skylar Cameron | inthehills | Colorado Springs | Yes | 14 | 11/19/12 | |
|
Review by
inthehills
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Scarlett is a talkative person and I'm a good listener. That being said she is a very sexy woman that talks a lot but will very much see to your needs, we started with BBBJ and I wanted to do DATY with her. Please believe me that this woman is one of the rare types that cums fast;she gave me the O face within a few minutes working on her clit and puss, she instructed me to put some fingers inside her and I went for it and tried (and succeded!) to give her a Gspot massage and guess what? O face again.Some guys might think she was faking somehow but I felt the trembling and spasming of her body and the wettness, almost squirting, of her vagina.Believe me this was no fake!!!! I always like to get women off before I have my score and I think she sensed that so we suited up and she went cowgirl on me for a while with different pushing and shoving from both of us, it felt so good and she was so into it.We switched to mish and I had my first blow. She asked me if I could go for a second time but my old body wanted Greek but junior johnson faded from the league. She gave it her best shot to get him going with another round of BBBJ and I tried to get him going with another powerslammer mish but it wasn't to be. I fell off of her completely sexually satisfied even if I couldn't go another round.We cuddled and talked for a bit and then I kissed her and left the incall. She was great!!! This lady is willing and enthusiastic to all the activities we did...I'm going to leave it there with our activities...This babe is a winner(BTW, she doesn't do kissing for you guys who care) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jade 303-xxx-2274 | allseei | Boulder | No | 4 | 11/19/12 | |
|
Review by
allseei
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/12 Time: Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Worse then your usual no-show; a double no-show. Talked to Jade and she said she would make it to my place in 30-35 minutes. I've had multiple bad experiences with girls coming from Denver (arriving hours late) so I called after 20 minutes to confirm the time and it was obvious that Jade hadn't started her drive. She then asked if arriving an hour late was ok - it wasn't so we cancelled the appointment. A few hours later, I realized that I would still have an empty house and called Jade and asked if she could make it to my house within 45 minutes. She said yes and we set a new time. After 45 minutes, no Jade, no apology and no response to calls or texts. If you value your time, don't set an appointment with this girl. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxy(9513) | 303thickgirllover | Denver | No | 1 | 11/19/12 | |
|
Review by
303thickgirllover
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Took one for the team on this one. Decided to set up with "Roxy" after the ASP I originally wanted to see was out of town for the day. Set up was via text until I arrived in the area then called and was told the room number for the cheap Motel 6 off Peoria and I-70. While on the phone heard other people talking and walking around. Arrived at the door to see 2 women walking out of the room and around the corner. Awkward much? Got into the room and expected some kind of small talk. There was none, she just stood there staring at me expectantly. So I provided my donation for her time and got undressed. She only took off her pants and I noticed that the room smelled like cigarettes and she had turned the TV up on some talk show. I asked for a short body rub to get the blood flowing a little bit (body rub advertised). After a few minutes I asked to see her breasts and she sighed like this was a huge burden. A short breast rub then I was ready to go. Was asked if I'd brought my own protection. This dumbfounded me. I've never known any ASP to ask that. Luckily, I'm a prepared person so I brought one just in case. Asked for TF and was told it would be extra. Asked if she'd get on top (my favorite position) and was told the same thing (this should have made me just leave but I guess I'm too optimistic). Doggy until she stopped me to stretch her legs and in the process checked her phone like I wasn't there. . Laid down for mish and after a couple tries to get her legs to cooperate went to town. Finished as quickly as I could and cleaned up. Saying 3Gs and theraputic massage is being generous. She barely spoke to me the entire session and practically kicked me out of the door 20 minutes after walking in. YMMV but I kind of doubt it. Her ad says "injoys my job" (spelled just like that), I think she just enjoys a quick buck from unwitting saps like I was. Next time, I'll stick to reviewed providers or providers I've seen before. Her "best special in town" is a bunch of crock Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Erika BP 720-xxx-6318 | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 1 | 11/19/12 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First the good...the pics are really her, she has a nice body, location was great and setup was easy. I arrived at the location and had to be let in. She works out of an office building and massage is done on a nice pro table. Massage is really good...pretty much CMT the whole time. Now the bad...on the flip she announces she does massage only. Now mind you there was no teasing up to this point anyway. She proceeds to tell me that I can service myself. Ummm yea NO. Just let her finish the front leg and chest massage and was out the door. I won't give her a second visit but have to say the massage was good. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor Love | YourmyfavoriteASP | Denver | Yes | 7 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
YourmyfavoriteASP
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/15/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She starts way too fast. Doesn't get to know you. Wants to make you cum and get you out of her house. If that's you thing she the one for you. She is super-gorgeous, tanned, and very clean. I like going to an condo more than hotel but this was not good. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashanti | existentialist | Denver | Yes | 6 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
existentialist
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/14/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It seems like the first thing everyone wants to know - are the pictures accurate. The answer is yes. Not much to say - 3G experience. She is a nice person, but completely disinterested and not much fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elaine | Richierich63 | Denver | Yes | 50 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
Richierich63
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Elaine's ad on here for a few weeks. Living in the springs I wanted to make sure I knew what to expect. I read her other reviews on TOB and knew she was worth seeing. I met her at her incall location in the DTC it was a very nice place and I felt very comfortable being there. I went to her place and was greeted at the door with a hug and kiss. I went to the restroom to freshen up and then we went to her room. I must say she was so beautiful it made me feel a little uncomfortable at first, kinda had to pinch myself if you know what I mean. Well all my nerves were soon put to rest. I was asked to lay down and was given one of the best massages, we then switched and I took a moment to rub her down too. From there I guess you could say I flew onto a cloud in Heaven. Afterwards I was offered a shower and we continued to chat while I got dressed. Well guys she is a top notch provider in this area and we should take care of her. Her body, personality and level of service will make me want to keep on coming back time and time again. This is my second visit, and definately just as good as the first time. Thanks so much for making this visit a pleasant one. I look forward to when I can come by and see you again Elaine. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ashley Monroe | Synoches | Denver | Yes | 5 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is about a little overdue. I saw Ashley (she was advertising as Sexi Lexi at the time) in a decent hotel suite after the usual two-call system. She was friendly on the phone and easy to set up with. Her girlfriend was in the suite but it wasn't too big of a deal since there was a separate room (but still detracts from the whole "intimacy" factor). Sexi Lexi told me about her good review history and that I could find her under "Ashley Monroe". She's extremely confident in her reputation as a top notch provider so I was expecting a fantastic time. Pics aren't her but she really doesn't need to use fake pics since she is an attractive girl with extremely nice full perky breasts (about as good as it gets where natural breasts are concerned). She is very proud of those too. All in all, despite the bragging, this was a typical 3G "Go-Clean-Yourself-Up-Afterwards" experience complete with over-the-top fake porn-movie moans. Nothing wrong with all of that, but definitely don't believe the hype. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Candy Eyes | bfeeber | Fort Collins | Yes | 4 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
bfeeber
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/6/12 Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was my first experience with an ASP. The setup was done through text. After getting close to the are a two call system to get to the mid level apartment. Candy answered the door in a skimpy little teddy number and led me to the bedroom. I was nervous as hell but she relaxed me with some TF. No DATY on the menu. Very nice breasts that were on the menu. Moved to Doggie and finished there. Nice girl and made my first time enjoyable. No GFE but nice. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicholeofdenver | Hawk79 | Denver | Yes | 70 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
Hawk79
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a great session with Nichole. I had never seen her before but after a quick and painless screening she met with me not even two hours after initial contact. Incall was an apartment located in extreme southwest Denver. The session itself was unrushed and personable--Nichole is very friendly and the entire time I felt very welcomed and comfortable. After a quick rinse in the shower (my request) she offered a massage that I wasn't expecting but gladly accepted and enjoyed. Not long after working out a few kinks in my back things got more intimate and all activities indicated above were performed very competently. Her UTF is especially great and I haven't experienced breasts better fit for russian. All in all, a great session with a very nice provider. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Zoey Ryder | jseattle | Denver | Yes | 32 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
jseattle
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Miss Zoey Ryder was the BEST! Real and willing! She has what it takes! Thanks Zoey !!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | clear | Denver | Yes | 54 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
clear
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Janell a bunch of times now and she has been awesome every time. In fact due to my tough travel schedule it had been a few months since the last time I'd seen her but we picked up right where we left off without skipping a beat. She likes to start off with a great sensual massage and then move on to more fun. She likes to enjoy herself too which is always nice. Incall has always been on the decent side as it was this time. Setup and directions were simple. Overall, this was again a top shelf experience that I plan on repeating as often as possible! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn of Aurora | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 70 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Needed a nice massage and noticed reviews on tob, alot of good reviews. Called easy set up. Autumn is a very easy going lady, real friendly, like you have known her all your life. Took care of business and got ready and layed down on the massage table. Really nice deep tissue rub, got all the kinks out of me. Did the flip over and eventually had a happy ending, very nice, teased for quite awhile. You need to follow her do's and dont's and you will have a excellent time with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sasha Fierce-6748 | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 67 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sasha was very easy to get ahold of and matches her pics, but looks less tattooed in person. She tasted very good and felt even better. Her personality matches her looks and she comes highly recommended. Lazy dog view is still burned into my head. The week before I saw Lilli off of Backpage down the street from here, and avoid her at all costs. Sasha, however, should be on everyones short list of providers. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxxy | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 7 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Damn, how a girl like this could be so UTR just blowns my mind. I'll keep it simple, Roxxy's hot, down to earth, flexible and a freak in the sheets. I would have liked to spend all day (or night) with her. She's a legit lady here on the north-side and oh, sooooo welcome to TOB. There was only one review but enough for me to roll the dice.....I was a winner. I wish I could keep as my own little secret....but it just doesn't work out for everyone that way. Thanks Roxxy, I can't wait for a 2nd show, if you'll have me over again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elaine | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 50 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Elaine was my second ASP to meet. If you like her pictures you will love her. Great British accent, charming personality, beautiful tanned skin, and perfectly grromed are just a few of the things about her. I was in a hot car for 2 hours before I saw her and she didn't even say anything. On hindsight I should of taken a shower first instead of last, but I was new at this. Tried Mish, doggy, lazy dog(my fav), and a couple of other posistions. Her kitty is small, wet, and perfect. Call her you won't regret it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sasha Fierce-6748 | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 67 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It was a cold and dark Saturday, so I decided to see someone I have watched from away and brighten my day. I called Sasha and she answered personally. Big smile in her voice, and I knew our time together would be fantastic. We setup an appt right after noon. She texted me with all the needed information. She openned the door and WOW!!! What a beauty. So often a provider posts pictures that are not representative of her normal presentation. Sasha was exactly the opposite, her pictures REALLY don't do her justice. We took care of the business and she asked me to describe the perfect session. I did, then she did, then I did... got the picture? My time with Sasha was truely a dream come true. Be back - you bet! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey-5206 | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 74 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/16/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First review, but not the first I've seen. She is exactly as pictured, beautiful and very enthusiastic. Met at a decent hotel incall and she was ready to go at the door. Well worth the time guys. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Savannah-6314 | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 66 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/16/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Simply stunning-even better than her pics. Met me by the elevator on her floor and I was like "wow"!. She felt wonderful do not miss the chance to see her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Cristal Geyser | lukin | Denver | Yes | 54 | 11/18/12 | |
|
Review by
lukin
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/16/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contacted Cristal for an early appointment, all I can say great way to start the day. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jasmine-7078 | hard2please4you | Denver | Yes | 7 | 11/17/12 | |
|
Review by
hard2please4you
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Caught Jasmine's post in the forum and looked her up in P411 ( P46238 ). Set up was same day, quick and easy, and in-call was clean and discreet. Jasmine is petite and slender, yet extremely fit with soft wonderful skin and subtle, athletic curves. Very pretty, well spoken with a hint of accent, and intelligent. Her approach is tentative, starting with a message somewhere between therapeutic and sensual. She kept her sexy outfit on until she was done, chatting a bit about her visit and asking about the city's shopping and nightlife. Not over-talkative at all, but just enough to fill the message time. Once done, she laid next to me and we seemed to just glide into a true energetic and sensuous GFE. We slipped past our time a bit, but nothing ever seemed rushed or orchestrated. Jasmine is breathtaking in figure and beauty, with perfect, slightly oversize for her frame enhancements and tight little a caboose to die for, at least for my taste. I can only describe my time with her as amazing, nearly otherworldly, as if I'd slipped into one of my long held fantasies. Jasmine seems to be running UTR on P411 at the moment but might post on TOB as she says she's planning on a longer visit than posted in 411. Hope she does so I can get in a return visit before she leaves. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| wonder | memmy | Denver | Yes | 60 | 11/17/12 | |
|
Review by
memmy
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I can't really say much more than the other reviews of Wonder... Wow! Everything on the menu was awesome, UTF is unbelievable, CG, greek CG, mish, doggy, greek doggy, you name it. Had to end in that gorgeous mouth of hers, completely drained me and then some. She had quite the toy selection laid out also, will definitely have to go for the fh next time and see what she can do with them. Absolutely ftf, one of the best I've ever seen. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| JAEDA / Angel / CARMA | slowride | Denver | No | 1 | 11/17/12 | |
|
Review by
slowride
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/10/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So I should have known better...Had a bad gut feeling...But after a couple beers and not being able to get a hold any of my favorite girls went against my better judgement. This is my first bad review... Was promised a two girl session and then it got weird and wrong...Not sure how long they'll be around but it appears that the number has been used for several girls on back page....Be warned!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn-6933 | lastonthelist | Denver | Yes | 76 | 11/17/12 | |
|
Review by
lastonthelist
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So if I somehow became some sort of multi- billionaire, hopefully I'd do some cool charity work and whatnot, but I'm pretty sure I'd figure out what it would cost to buy all of the hours autumn has left in her life and then take her to some tropical paradise island that I would buy. I will never see a different ASP. autumn is so very pretty, definitely too sweet to be doing this. I understand now what some of the other reviews say about her being shy. she kind of is shy, but then again I'm kind of a total stranger. This hobby is kinda weird when you get right down to it. and completely awesome. but i digress, this is my second time seeing an asp and I made a really good choice this time. she is so small and fragile, please be sweet to her guys, and don't be rough I don't think she likes that at all and this girl is really pretty special I can tell. The first time I saw autumn was one of the most well spent hours of my life up until now. Thank you so much, and btw you are by far the hottest girl I've ever spent time like that with. See you soon Autumn ;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Molly of Denver | steve_q | Denver | Yes | 5 | 11/17/12 | |
|
Review by
steve_q
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My session with Molly was excellent. She has a great personality & made me feel very much at ease. She is beautiful & has nice sexy curves. Her oral skills are to die for. I would definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| camille cos | mcqwerty1964 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 13 | 11/17/12 | |
|
Review by
mcqwerty1964
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/12 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been admiring Camille for a very long time, decided to call her to see what her schedule was like. After a short discussion we set a time, and she texted me her information. When I arrived I was very happy! Camille goes out her way to make you feel comfortable. Camille has lost a lot of weight and is a lot of fun. Camille is very vocal and I have never felt like a lady has had a better time, while insuring I had the best time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | coloradodonkey | Denver | Yes | 28 | 11/17/12 | |
|
Review by
coloradodonkey
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called the number a few days only was dissappointed to find out that Kymberli was only in Denver. You could imagine that how excited I was when I saw from post that she will be available in south. The phone girl was very accomodating and helpful through the reference checking and sppointing setting. Kymberlie is a beautiful young woman with very softbody. Great attitude to her young age, eager to please. Had one of the best french lesson for a long time. Continue with some other activities to finish, all of which were done with good eye contact. SHe is a definite sweet heart, and I'll come back again if you returns to Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicki Ryder | Tom33 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 11/17/12 | |
|
Review by
Tom33
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met nicki at her incall and was greeted by a Gorgeous girl! She is very friendly, energetic, and has phenomenal curves! I will see her again, many times - Very soon! Treat her well! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa 831-xxx-9495 | joeblowblow22 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 11/17/12 | |
|
Review by
joeblowblow22
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: my fantasy walked in and she was okay looking but not an Indian girl. I like Indian girls both Native and Eastern but she was an ebony girl posing as an Indian. Now I think about it the photos are not accurate in my opinion. It seemed things were going ok then I felt rushed and a little disappointed. Okay time but I would not recommend anyone. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | inthehills | Denver | Yes | 170 | 11/17/12 | |
|
Review by
inthehills
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was fantastic! We had a great time together! We had a good time in MISH, and I did a little DATY. She really finished me off good with a BBBJ Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lisa-8306 | Copper-pipee | Denver | Yes | 5 | 11/17/12 | |
|
Review by
Copper-pipee
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Seen Lisa on the back page, I called and asked for her rates, she said for half or for full. I withdrew 100$ in case I liked her looks. She then told me to call when I was near 104th and I-25, I did. She then told me how to get to her place, she was very good with the directions (old apartments). I was greeted with a warm smile. She has a nice thick yet tone look to her. So I opted for the full. I tossed the cash on her table, and chatted for a few, she then showed me to her bedroom and asked for me to get comfortable, so I complied. I turned around to her taking off her top to reveal a large set of tits and a nice curvy body. She then gave me a great massage and a great chat for about 20 min, then I was asked if I wanted to flip over, I said "Yes", She then spread her thighs and told me I could do what I wanted, so my fingers went down south, her box was nice, warm and tight. Asked permission to touch me, I agreed with much enthusiasm! A few tugs, then asked If I liked to fuck, I said "HELL YES!" On went the cover, then fun began. I went in for daty, the back to mish, K9, then mish / finish. She did not clean me up. I would really really recommend her. She was fantastic. (100$ for FS is a great deal) The reason I said that her pics were not accurate is because, she uses other models pics. There are a couple that are really her. (the two in the second link that are real) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Platinum | Copper-pipee | Denver | No | 11 | 11/17/12 | |
|
Review by
Copper-pipee
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called her at 3, asked if should could see me at 4, she agreed. Got directions to her area, then was told to call when I was near 104th and I-25. She did not pick up, I waited 30min. called a total of 4 times. Sent 1 text stating that I did not appreciate being stood up. (ended up wasting gas and time) Too bad, she looks hot. Her new number is.... 720-544-9090 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mz.Freak/Mz. Pretty Nipples | Mixed | Denver | Yes | 1 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
Mixed
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/15/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Disregard my previous review of her. If you read it then you know she stood me up, or so I thought. After I wrote the review she called me the next day saying she fell asleep and was very sorry. I wasn't in the mood at the time to see her right then and there so I waited a couple days. When that time came I contacted her again and she directed me to her place, but when I got there she wasn't home. But she kept texting me reassuring that she would be there soon. While the neighborhood is not that good, I have seen worse, much worse.. At that point my paranoia set in... My car was getting weird looks, mind you this was in broad daylight. I kept looking over my shoulder wondering if this was a setup and just overall a lot of bad vibes. I had contemplated leaving, but she had arrived before I made up my mind on it. We walked in to her place which was a bit messy, not a deal breaker for me but still she apologized for it. And then we got down to it. I got a Bbbjcim and man was it good. So all in all id say it was worth it. I just hope she doesn't have me waiting for her for another half hour if I go see her again. If you don't mind the neighborhood, and the messy place, but want a good Bbbj, I say go pay her a visit. This ones legit guys. (I really need to stop TOFTT...) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey Ryder | Thumpurr | Denver | Yes | 32 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
Thumpurr
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/14/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Zoey at her in call after calling her on short notice. Her voice is very unique and extremely intriguing. Standard 2 call set up. My breath was taken away as I entered the room and saw her standing in her high heels, black bra and black panties. This woman is absolutely stunning. I took a few minutes to freshen up in the shower and couldn't wait to get back out to her. Activities started when I dropped my towel and started kissing... her wonderful lips are incredibly soft. I did find myself a bit awkward kissing her with her lip piercing but that is just because it was a first for me. As her garments started dropping to the ground I scoured her body with my fingers and lips. In my opinion she has THE perfect body.;big breasts, flat stomach, toned legs, perfectly round butt and incredibly sexy smile. DATY was sweet and mildly vocal...and sexy as hell as she made eye contact. The french was translated and though very good, my appetite was craving the main course. I was a bit disappointed that MSOG wasn't offered but YMMV, especially for the 1st meeting. Started with CG, then ACG to RCG to. MISH and finished with her legs over my shoulders and her having her orgasm. If she was faking it, she is damn good at it. Either way it was incredible. Normally I can last a pretty good while but with her gorgeous looks, incredible breasts and tight fit... I couldn't help but explode! Treat this wonderful woman very well, gentleman. Definitely looking forward to seeing her again soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aayla Halo FKA Allison | LovinLife | Denver | Yes | 48 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
LovinLife
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/14/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Aayla a few times over the years. She's very easy going and a great conversationalist. As long as you let her know what you like, she's very accommodating, and she is a great kisser. Cute blonde, great body, and a fun time. What else do you need? She's only available occasionally, so catching her might be tricky. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn-6933 | LovinLife | Denver | Yes | 76 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
LovinLife
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/14/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Autumn a few times, and I have never experienced less than a fantastic attitude. She is definately the girl next door type. Super sweet with an amazing sex drive. The services were, and always are delivered with enthusiasm. Nothing to add to what's listed above. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Olivia Grace-3562 | RonRon | Boulder | Yes | 30 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
RonRon
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/14/12 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: A young hot beauty. Beautiful face, smooth soft skin. Easy to schedule, nice incall. Greeted me with a kiss, took care of donation and got down to business. The DATY was clean smooth and fresh. UTF superb. Several positions led to a fantastic finish. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lucious | nymphodoctor | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
nymphodoctor
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/14/12 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Recently a friend turned me on to the asp biz and Thanks to your reviews of Lucious ,I felt pretty safe contacting her. I called her and then we text a few times . Seeing as how this was my first experience I was pretty nervous when I arrived at her location. Once inside with her I was at ease and in Complete satisfaction in no time. Let me say this girl is gorgeous! I am personally more of an ass man butt let me say this girls breast are beautiful! She had good mood music and a super fantastic attitude. After a lil light touching kissing she kneeled down and gave me the most wonderful French lesson I've ever had! Great eye contact and she made sure my balls didn't feel left out. I love that by the way. This girls head game could hook a man emotionally lol. Covered up n she bent over the bed offering up her sexy booty, standing K-9 and her moaning and dirty talk pushed me over the edge!!! So a very special thanks to Luscious for a fantastic time!!! I will definitely be seeing her again. And thanks to the reviewers here for helping someone with a fear of LE find a asp I could trust. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Misty 702-xxx-0713 | Jason-7310 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
Jason-7310
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/13/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Im only in town for a couple of weeks for work. I came across mojo before i came out here so im a first timer when it comes to this sorta thing. So I decided to scan mojo and had came across her ad a couple of times. It was late in the night and she was no doubt pretty tired when I hooked up with her but she still seemed to be in good spirits. She lives in a nice neighborhood and her place was very neat and clean. She provides other services besides what I listed but I only went there for a UTF and I must say she was very good. So if any of you guys are out looking for a good UTF, then I highly recommend this one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sealy | yellowhammer-4018 | Denver | Yes | 43 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
yellowhammer-4018
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw that Sealy was running a morning special on P411 and set up was easy and quick. This was my first time to meet Sealy and I am glad I did. After hello's and business was taken care, we quickly were hotly in each others arms. Thigh highs and a black negligée really got things going and they did not slow down for the entire time. I am not going into details, but we both had a hot and passionate time. We became more excited and passionate by the moment, Sealy clearly demonstrating her desire to please and have fun nonstop for the entire time. We both ended our time together hot and sweaty, compleatly spent, with big grins. I had a great time for the whole time!! Sealy exceeded all expectations! She taught me the skillful use of a toy for both of us that I had never experenced.. Thanks!! I will definitely see her again and highly reccomend her services! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leigh Morgan | George Patton | Denver | Yes | 64 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
George Patton
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/12/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Leigh was my first provider I have ever seen. Being very nervous, Leigh instantly made me feel at ease and comfortable. Let's just say she has an incredible body, beautiful face, and she's very intelligent. She is beautiful in bed, and very caring. She spent time lying next to me once we were done...and OMG what an experience. I can't wait to see Leigh again. Thank you Leigh for making me feel special that day! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lovely Goddess | Arctic | Denver | Yes | 1 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
Arctic
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/11/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I will certainly do my best to put this experience into words to give it the details it deserves for how wonderful this experience was, she was patient, personal, funny, direct and to the point but not in a bad way. Laid back with the ability to be dominant if you desire, her smile would light up any room or even a large event. This girl would be noticed across any room, her beautiful eyes, smile and body would certainly get any red blood mans attention regardless of the location. SHIT who am I kidding, she would be notice by any female or male that has even the slightest sexual urge. Let me dwell on that for just a moment, I don't care if it's 30 below zero and you are pumping gas and you both have a snow suit on, you see this woman doing the same thing from to lanes away, she would make that snow suit look like a snow bunny outfit as your dick starts to move and twitch for all the right reasons. I'm not kidding either. Her voice, tone, moans, body language, body positioning would make you feel like a king, at the same time make you feel as if you are a 'rock star'. Everything she does seems to complaint what you maybe thinking. Without a doubt I believe her ability to rule you, dominant you, tell you what you know you want a girl (CORRECTION), WOMEN to do to youuu, she is your women. Don't get me wrong, if you are the kind of guy who needs to be in control she is amazing/fantastic for that as well, it's simply the best of both worlds with her, is all I'm trying to articulate. She is the kind of women, when she is spending time with you, you feel like you are the only guy around. She brings that element through her eyes and behavior to make you know you are important, important to her and to the world in which you are apart of, don't hesitate to contact her, don't wait to contact her, hell don't even finish reading this post, contact her NOW... She brings everything to the table and serves it too you on the silver plate. I know that sounds corny but that's how I felt afterwards. I've been on cloud 9 every since spending time with her and to be honest, I can't stop thinking about how cool she was, her ability to smile at you and give you that warm and fuzzy feeling. She is the real deal and I'm soooo happy that I have met her and was apart of that moment and time shared. There is so much more I'm leaving out, I just know it but I wanted to write this from the heart, by speaking the truth of my experience and how she made me feel even after a couple of days have passed. Several words keep still coming to my mind about her: amazing, refreshing, passionate, loving, the soulfulness she provides with her smile/eyes and the ability to make you feel you can go take on the world or any goal you may have is the way I see things. She should come with a 'warning label'... I think that's a good quote, I heard this a couple of days ago, she should definitely come with a warning label. :) Kev PS: I apologize for any grammar, sentence fragments or any other typing errors.. Just wanted to again put my thoughts down quickly and stay specific to my experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anastasia Fantasia | baldy469 | Denver | Yes | 80 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
baldy469
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Anastasia a few times; I do not repeat unless the service is between excellent and fantastic. She makes me feel comfortable and relaxed, has a sense of humor, does not rush, gives an excellent massage and the play time is outstanding. She is even able to get a second pop from this old guy! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Erika-6747 | midlife | Denver | Yes | 31 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
midlife
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: O-M-G Fantastic does not do her justice. Erika is much better than fantastic. Where to start. I have not seen Erika for over a year. What is wrong with me? Erika is so much more beautiful than her gorgeous pictures. Bubbly infectious personality. Great kisser. Great everything. If I was younger. Darn Thank You again for such a fun time Erika. I will see you soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| April Flowers-6908 | larrymon | Denver | Yes | 26 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
larrymon
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen April in the past so easy setup and took advantage of her special. Certainly better the second time as we already had a connection. It doesn't seem like it has been a year since she started in Denver. She is a lovely skilled provider & I will certainly see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Briana-8298 | LuvUrCurves | Denver | Yes | 6 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
LuvUrCurves
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I found myself downtown mid-evening one night as a designated driver, with time on my hands and an iPad, so thought I'd take a look around BP. Came across Briana's listing, an special and some intriguing photos, and a reference to reviews. Found the one on TOB, and thought I'd give her a call. What a pleasant sounding voice greeted me, and set up to a surprising upscale property was easily arranged. I wasn't up for full service that evening, just some good company, and I found it with Briana. Her mixed Asian heritage gives her luxurious, jet-black hair and that golden skin. It was like I was back in college with my Japanese girlfriend. Side note: The setup upon arrival was almost too easy, so I asked her why-- she said once she confirmed me through TOB, she was at ease, and has never had a no-show or other weirdness when meeting a TOB "regular" for the first time! I thought it spoke well of our community on TOB. She was very good, and appropriately vocal at times, which I like. I'll be back for full-service. Enjoy! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Lynn | Hwy101 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 13 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
Hwy101
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/12 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kira Lynn is a very sweet and accomodating young woman. From the time she answered the phone until the time I left, I felt at ease and welcomed. She's a great conversationalist and is so easy to be with. Very clean incall and although she said she rushed to get ready, you can tell she really takes good care of herself. Smelled and tasted wonderful. I can't wait to repeat. I could see myself spending a lot of time with this girl. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sabrina Snow | JackG | Denver | Yes | 1 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
JackG
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is a friend of Amber, and definitely a legit provider. New to the business but know how to please her man. A wide open menu is always a plus. I will see her again. Highly recommend, as always, YMMY Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicki Ryder | youngmaster | Denver | Yes | 2 | 11/16/12 | |
|
Review by
youngmaster
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I guess I'm the first to review Nicki. She said she's just now starting out, and boy did she leave a great first impression. Set up was easy, just gave her a call and she gave me directions. When I showed up, she was dressed up in a sexy corset and leather stilettos boots. She immediately started the session off with some amazing UTF. Once she got me rock hard we started out with her on top before switching to missionary (she's pretty flexiable). We finished with doggie, and WOW, what an amazing ass. I couldn't help but loose it after watching it bounce and jiggle. Definitely going to try to visit again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||