Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie | Builder1958 | Denver | Yes | 52 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
Builder1958
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/4/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is long over due. Rylie is beautiful, enthusiastic and a ton of fun to be with.She has a nice in call just west of the Tech Center. She has that rare combination of intelligence, looks and sensuality that we are all looking for. I have enjoyed every encounter we have had. IMHO her photo in the shower is one of the hottest I have ever seen. She is very discreet and you will be lucky to find her available. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | A.Dimssdale | Denver | Yes | 28 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
A.Dimssdale
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/4/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I setup a short notice apt. with Kymberli. The incall was great! She was very easy to talk to, new to the business but very outgoing and super friendly. She was very pretty and gives epic UTF. She seems to really enjoy what she is doing. Very responsive and good on the ego. Overall my time with her was great. I hope to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Lane | Rogue | Denver | Yes | 93 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
Rogue
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/3/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I haven't been on TOB in a long time, but this one was worth reviewing!!! I love my Broncos and Sasha was running a Broncos special and I couldn't pass that up! Met up with her at her place and WOW! I was stunned at how gorgeous she was; beautiful smile, beautiful hair, and a VERY HOT body! After a wonderful hug, we chatted for a bit while she made us cocktails. After that, we started with some light kissing and moved on from there. Needless to say, I am VERY happy with my session. Sasha was outstanding! Her experience and amazing attitude simply made my day. She really went above and beyond! I will be seeing this one again and again... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| heatherdaniels | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 20 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/3/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Heather is a very pretty lady, very friendly and very sensual. Real easy to get along with,very intelligent also. All the above services were enjoyed by both parties. Very nice time with Heather, she has a real busy schedule so sometimes hard to get a hold of. Donation was discount through 411. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kristina Cross | Bucket boy | Denver | Yes | 4 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
Bucket boy
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/3/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a wonderful mountain rendezvous with Kristina. Her profile caught my attention last month and when I saw she was passing through, I couldn't resist. The setup and communication via 411, email and text was smooth and easy. When she opened the door to her classy hotel room, I knew we were going to have a blast. She is a beautiful, sexy woman and was wearing a shear, short, silky kimono with the briefest of a lacy bra and g-string lurking underneath. She greeted me with a nice kiss and I was immediately drawn to her pleasant energy, playful eyes and genuine friendliness. Her petite, hard body is for real, credited to good DNA and lots of gymnastics in her past. We immediately struck up an easy conversation while we got some music and candles going. It was non-stop from there. My hands couldn't get enough of her sweet body! She is very passionate, is a great kisser and was very responsive to several rounds of very nice DATY. Very genuine intimacy with lots of kissing! Love her cute tatoo in the small of her back! Really nice time! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leila Day | Doug28 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
Doug28
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/3/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up was done via Ms. Days web site. Incall was very nice and secure. I thought I was meeting Ms. Day but when the door was closed there stood two beautiful girls with big smiles on their faces. Oh shit what have I gotten myself into? I guess Leila Day and Alayna Couture are doing doubles. Well, when in Rome! These two girls were amazing, two different styles, two different body types, two different expertises. They made my session sooo much fun. They took turns, they worked together, they snuggled at the right times. I can't think of even one negative. These two girls are just really cool and fun. You can't help but like them. Oh, by the way sexy sexy sexy. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Danielle Rae | Wufan | Denver | Yes | 107 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
Wufan
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So I just got back from a quick visit with Danielle Rae. Setup was VERY easy. Just shot a text to her and within a few minutes she got back to me. Headed out and after a couple quick texts and a call I was at the door. Now first off let me say that I was looking for something quick and affordable and this is just what Danielle was. I was in the door and after taking care of business our clothes were being taken off (each of us took off our own clothes). This was expected from her past reviews; she offers a PSE, and that is exactly what it was. 2 seconds after our clothes were off she was sucking me off with some good UTF (good deep throat and tongue skills). A few minutes later she threw on the cover and climbed on top. Here I was able to squeeze and suck on her nice fake boobs. Now let me say this woman is tight!! After a minute of CG we switched to K9. Again, she is TIGHT! A few seconds later I burst and she removed the cover and fetched me a wet towel. Two seconds later the clothes were on and I was out of the door. Now keep in mind I came quick, but it was not a bad thing, it was just TOO TIGHT! This is why the session was so short. I'm sure Danielle would have let me go longer if I could have. Now the only reason that I gave her a VERY GOOD instead of an EXCELLENT is because of the wham bam, thank you mam atmosphere of the whole thing, but again this is to be expected from a PSE. Guess I'm finding out I prefer a GFE, which of course usually costs a little more. Danielle is probably the oldest provider I have had (I'm a young hobbier), but her body is holding up nicely. If you are looking for a good fuck at an affordable price, Danielle is your woman. Thanks for the good time on this lonely night Danielle! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kandi Apple | Bit Banger | Denver | Yes | 109 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
Bit Banger
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup was easy - A P411 pre-screening request followed by a voice mail. She called me back w/in an hour to finalize the details. I find this method works well when I have a fairly wide window of opportunity. The pre-screening request provides my bonefides w/o locking down a time. A second call from her neighborhood provided final landing instructions. I was met at the door by the woman in the pictures with such a smile on her face that I didn't notice what she was wearing. Not that it mattered because we both got more comfortable from there for a friendly visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Holly-9677 | afunguy | Denver | Yes | 1 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
afunguy
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: TOFTT on this one. The girl that answered the door is not not one pictured in the ad. "Holly" had dark brown hair and was slightly plump in body type. The girl pictured in the ad is blonde and slimmer. So although not the same gal, I thought I would go ahead and give her a shot. Semi run down apartment complex. Very little conversation and definitely a 3G experience. Body rub was done on a bed with towels laid down. Had me start face down, spent about 15 minutes on my back and then had me flip, spent about 10 minutes on front side and then the happy ending. If plump and not the girl in the picture is your type and you prefer a less than the time you paid for session with very little interacton/talking, then she might be for you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | JackG | Denver | Yes | 28 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
JackG
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great addition to colorado! One of the best UTFs I've ever had! Great attitude and I will certainly see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Blossom | DAVEWSTR | Denver | Yes | 2 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
DAVEWSTR
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This cute little Newbie was referred to me by an old friend. And I am so glad I listened to him. She is just a little bundle of joy. She may be new but her enthusiasm is contagious. She is a very pretty and slim little Brunette with mesmerizing green eyes. She is very talented in the oral department and enjoys receiving as much as giving. Being petite she is very tight in all the right places. She is a real joy to hang out with, has a great sense of humor and just fun to be around. I have seen her again and plan on many more visits in the future. I already feel as though I've made a new friend. Treat her well guys, she is just starting out but is a real gem! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kara Doll | dondiego | Colorado Springs | Yes | 13 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
dondiego
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/1/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Kara several times quite sometime ago when she first started out and have missed her terribly since she left. When I saw that she was back I jumped at the chance to see her again and I certainly was NOT disappointed. My time with Kara was fantastic. She's sweet, kind, never in a hurry and provides a super session. Kara is one hot sassy ginger and her UTF was fantastic. WOW. Treat her well gentlemen....Kara is truly one of a kind. Thanks Kara. Hope to see you again soon. DD Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SophiaDD | rockyfun | Denver | Yes | 25 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
rockyfun
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/30/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sophie is a real gem. Beatiful to behold and a tiger in bed. She is very articulate in many ways!!! She knows how to please and really seemed to enjoy the session. Relaxed. sensual atmosphere and then full of intensity. She is up for anything as long as you are! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kara Doll | Anthonimatic | Denver | Yes | 13 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
Anthonimatic
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/30/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen kara around the springs before but I never got a chance to book her. I saw that she was in Denver this time and decided to go for it. I'm glad I did, she is the classic next door type with a sweet and bubble personality. She is somewhat new to the hobby but she's got the amazing kisses and a very naughty streak.(she can take it down so deep!) If you're into freckles and red hair I would recommend seeing her. Till next time! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki 620 | IKNOW77 | Denver | No | 1 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
IKNOW77
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/29/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Be-aware, SCAM Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madi Soleil-5943 | chickenfri303 | Denver | Yes | 31 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
chickenfri303
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/25/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had an awesome time with Madi – she is a joy to be with. Exceeded my expectations, and they were high due to her many positive reviews. Met me a nice incall in the DTC in a sexy lingerie, proceed to take my clothes off while at the same time kissing me and rubbing Jr – what an introduction of more fun to come! Then she bent over on the bed for me to feel her lovely body and mount her from behind which lead to a lovely FBSM and then to more kissing and stroking, and exploring the alphabet from A-Z.. Did I mention great oral and kissing along the way? Highly recommend this sexy young woman. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlett Dinardo fka Skylar Cameron | BM1984 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 14 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
BM1984
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/22/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Porn star expirence, honeymoon sex I don't know how to describe it. This was beyond fantastic. This is the first time I've written a review here. I occasionally use the service of a provider and this was the best expirence yet. Scarlett knows what she's doing, she has one of the most pleasant to be around personalities there is, once we got started we had a blast, every concievable act and service was done. The session was supposed to go on 90 minutes , it lasted almost three hours and no upcharge or complaint. You owe it to yourselves to check her out. Thank You Scarlett for a great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Casey Pearls | hotpussyeater | Denver | Yes | 47 | 11/4/12 | |
|
Review by
hotpussyeater
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. I had seen Casey before as CaseyofColorado, saw that she was back as CaseyPearls, and read in her EB post that she was sporting new breasts. Her DTC location was convenient, setup was a breeze, and she remembered who I was. She met me with some very sexy lingerie, a quick kiss, and we spent a very nice hour together. She is one of the few providers who I feel totally at ease with - she always makes me feel wanted and seems genuinely happy to see me. Upstairs in the bedroom we got re-acquainted in some very intimate ways - sorry, but I'm not one to share too many details. Again, she seemed as happy to be there as I was, and she is very skilled at what she does. The experience was wonderful, exhilarating and I left totally drained but in bliss. It had been a while since I had seen Casey, but she will be a regular appointment for me going forward. I can't recommend her enough... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hazel Hayes VIP | 1950guy | Las Vegas | Yes | 34 | 11/1/12 | |
|
Review by
1950guy
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/26/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Kat before and I hope to see this terrific lady again.She's on time and doesn't rush at all.She loves oral both giving and receiving.Great conversationalist, [snip] Take care Kat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor (619) | rocky bb | Denver | Yes | 3 | 11/1/12 | |
|
Review by
rocky bb
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/22/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Taylor was very pleasant to be around with. She's a nice talker, likes to start conversations. However, she was a bit passive during the session. Perhaps we didn't get the chemistry right and she would rather spend the whole time on her back and let me do all the work. There were no limitations to what she was willing to do, just no kisses around her facial area. This may seem a bit clinical, but what do I know? This is my first time with a provider in this country and i am still trying to figure out the ropes.. Cheers! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kara Doll | Yakul01 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 10/31/12 | |
|
Review by
Yakul01
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/1/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gorgeous little treat. Fun, Classy, Engaging, Beautiful, Sexy! My new ATF! Will be seeing again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rheyven | Paul Pudenda | Denver | Yes | 6 | 10/31/12 | |
|
Review by
Paul Pudenda
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rheyven is the ultimate companion, ranking with the finest ladies I've met. Normally, I prefer shorter visits. But based on her reviews and the fact that her time here is limited, I opted for a longer appointment. GFE doesn't begin to describe the experience, because it was so much more. Rheyven is truly a holistic courtesan, satisfying not only the physical - but the spiritual and mental faculties as well. All I can say is that I was absolutely renewed by my time with Rheyven. She is gorgeous, engaging and giving to the fullest. Whenever she graces us with a return visit, I will most definitely make my way to her again. Low and behold - she's returning for one more day - and I have already set my time with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel 720-xxx-4835 | mtnman2000 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 10/31/12 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rachel is a sweet girl that is new to this business. She really is GFE. A lot of fun. I had read her reviews but didn't realize french was covered. If your not used to it, it's not the same thing. She said she is not MSOG but made an exception for me because my first one was pretty fail on my part. I'm pretty sure she reads these so here is my critique: 1) way too much perfume, I smelled like perfume and had to wash my clothes when I got home 2) no more cbj Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brielle MacKenna | leonknows | Denver | Yes | 19 | 10/31/12 | |
|
Review by
leonknows
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met at a mid-level motel . . . Opened door in lingerie. A little chat, some kissing and then to the Y. She was enthusiastic and I promised another "O" later . . . on to other things and then this and that. A very good experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber Sweets | leonknows | Denver | Yes | 12 | 10/31/12 | |
|
Review by
leonknows
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I should just say I agree with all the other reviews but I'll add, after dining, riding, necking and sucking SHE suggested MSOG and we did it all in an hour, something I've not achieved in YEARS . . . that says it all! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| TS Cassie | leonknows | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/31/12 | |
|
Review by
leonknows
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If you like an interactive experience with a TS gurl, Cassie might be a good choice for you. We talked a lot, she enjoyed what I did "for" her and I've never cum harder, I think. It wasn't as GFE as I'd like; dressed too casual. Fun time though ... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sophie 972 | vette96 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 10/31/12 | |
|
Review by
vette96
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very easy to set up with this BP girl. It is her pictures but she isn't as pretty in person. She is nice and easy to talk to, again though, no kissing, no daty, no UTF, no, no, no. So we went through the positions, had fun and ended with a bang. For the price, not at all bad but not the GFE. She does have a nice slim body and was accommodating. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Yesenia-4618 | Candyman47-5856 | Denver | Yes | 139 | 10/30/12 | |
|
Review by
Candyman47-5856
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a lady! From the moment you walk in you are put at ease. And a walk up the stairs staring at that beautiful ass would be worth the price of admission in itself. Easy to talk to and nothing feels awkward. Take charge kind of gal and lets you know whats feeling good. Body is great and a smooth, beautiful caramel. All activities performed with enthusiasm and although she is a drive for me....The experience will definitely have me back for more. You simply can not go wrong with a visit with the Lovely Yesenia. Did I mention she has an ass to die for... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | ItatIIawAPuddyTat | Denver | Yes | 54 | 10/30/12 | |
|
Review by
ItatIIawAPuddyTat
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/30/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Indeed, Wendy loves fun! I have reviewed her before, and the fact that I do so again 4 mos. later says that I really enjoy her company. She is extremely fit, and a very sexy, sensual woman. You will not be disappointed! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn-6933 | Grimrod | Denver | Yes | 76 | 10/30/12 | |
|
Review by
Grimrod
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/30/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I last posted on Autumn back in 2009. I thought she was amazing then. If there was a higher rating than fantastic, I'd give it to her. Pros: Cute in 2009, downright beautiful now. SMOKING hot body. Everything feels right under your hands. Eyes you could spend an hour staring at - but then I like pretty eyes. Enthusiastic partner. She loves what she does and it shows. Cons: She doesn't get down to COS often enough for my schedule. Summary: Treat her right and this is the GFE you'll keep for a decade or two. Thank you Autumn for a great pre-meeting session. To quote the Terminator: "I'll be back" Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| CandiO | apositive1 | Denver | Yes | 43 | 10/30/12 | |
|
Review by
apositive1
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/23/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Dr. Cunni/Candio is awesome! She is always clean, friendly, fun-loving and professional. She is my first choice whenever I do get the chance to hobby. Work has made it difficult to see her, but I look forward to the next time! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel 720-xxx-4835 | louielou-2137 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 10/29/12 | |
|
Review by
louielou-2137
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: INCREDIBLE!!! I have seen quite a few ladies, and this one is a true gem!! She really loves what she does, and is the most fun sexy woman, I have EVER been with. All activities were done as if she had been my girlfriend, and we hadn't seen each other in a month! All this and she is super smart, and fun to talk with, she is going for her master's degree. Treat her right guys, as I want to see her again, again, AND again! The most incredible eyes, that show emotion at all the right times! BEST I HAVE EVER HAD!!! Thank You so much Rachel!! M. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn-6933 | elprofe1-2694 | Denver | Yes | 76 | 10/29/12 | |
|
Review by
elprofe1-2694
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/30/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Incall was a midrange hotel. Beautiful in all her youthfulness, friendly personality, a petite nymph with a slender gorgeous physique. A full service session on to the main event right away. Autumn wants to try all your fave positions and more. Responsive, enthusiastic and energetic, she has some Great moves, great workout. Was treated to her Exceptional UTF finish followed by her nice gentle warm wet towel cleanup. Really enjoyed our time together, lots of fun. Highly recommend, give her a jingle. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| RoxyAngel | 69bronc | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/29/12 | |
|
Review by
69bronc
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/30/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Occasionally I feel the desire to go outside my ring of regulars and first noticed Roxy on P411. We swapped a few emails/texts and decided to make a date. When I opened the door, I saw a cute bubbly blond and invited her in. We sat on the sofa to get to know each other a bit, next thing I know I've got this cute thing sitting in my lap and rubbing me down low. We momentarily discussed moving to another room, but all of the sudden her clothes started to come off showing off a great little body. Things progressed rapidly from there. From couch to floor, back to the couch, she's on top, i'm on top, take her from behind. All activities were performed with skill and enthusiasm. She mentioned that she may stay around Denver for a while, since she has a friend here who i believe is also sort of new to the boards - Zoey. She indicated that they like to play together so that got the wheels really turning. And I'm really looking forward to that date! Looks like I may need to get a 2nd job if I'm going to add these girls to my ring of regulars. Based on my experience, I don't think that anyone could have a bad time with Roxy, but as always - YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Fierce-6748 | Rob789 | Denver | Yes | 67 | 10/29/12 | |
|
Review by
Rob789
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/24/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Just should of went to see her a little more ready then what I was. She was awesome though. Very beautiful, angel like even. Look forward to seeing her again next time for hopefully a hour, and hopefully a little more prepared Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Awhtum daye | mwc38 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/29/12 | |
|
Review by
mwc38
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/23/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: advertised as an excort, then only provided a lame massage. tits were saggy, nice personality, seemed nervous Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ashley marie-5429 | new2thehobby | Las Vegas | Yes | 21 | 10/29/12 | |
|
Review by
new2thehobby
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/22/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ashley met me in the hotel lobby, right after I got into Vegas. We went up to the room, chatting the whole way. Once in the room I excused myself for a shower. While I was in the shower Ashley filled the hot tub and was waiting for me with nothing but a towel and a smile. I knew this was going to be a great date. We talked while in the hot tub and she gave some previews of what was to come until we were both shriveling up like prunes, once we got out and dried off the fun really began. When a provider enjoys what she does as much as Ashley does, you can really tell. Her number one priority is making sure that you are satisfied with EVERYTHING she is doing. Her BBBJ is about the best you can get and she pays plenty of attention to the boys as well. Her breasts are simply unbelievable, perfect for Russian and the pierced nipples are just plain fun. She is up for just about anything but CIM, including Greek which I plan on trying next time I see her, and there WILL be a next time. She's also a great kisser, an hour could be spent doing that alone. I'm glad I booked multi hour because one hour just wouldn't cut it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Isabella 915-xxx-0624 | roadglyde | Denver | Yes | 7 | 10/29/12 | |
|
Review by
roadglyde
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/20/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was my first experience fbsm and all I can say is, it was a dream come true. Isabella put my nerves at ease and was very patient with my pre-appointment questions. The other review says it all, her pictures do not do her justice as I was mesmerized by her looks..absolutely gorgeous and a body that I can't even begin to describe. I couldn't really ask for a better experience or a better provider. Be the gentleman that she deserves and treat her with the highest respect. Thank you Isabella Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Cathy | farvabean | Colorado Springs | Yes | 11 | 10/29/12 | |
|
Review by
farvabean
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cathy was very friendly and at ease. She is by no means a spinner, but she certainly has some charming features. Her incall is in a comfortable residential neighborhood. This is definitely a different experience. She is very into tantra, and will take time explaining it to you. The description "chatty cathy" that I have read in other reviews is very accurate. I went for her Fire experience, and it was definitely the change-up I was looking for. I had grown tired of the AMP scene. While it was a wonderful experience for me, it is not for those who want a quick in and out. She definitely takes her time to feel out and connect with you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Whitney Jaymes | TomTomJones | Denver | Yes | 23 | 10/28/12 | |
|
Review by
TomTomJones
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/29/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Another reviewer made the Playboy model comparison. I could not agree more. I grew up with their models being in my mind the perfect lay so I couldn't have been more satisfied. Whitney is a gem and a great addition to the denver options. She was tasty and giving and I will repeat. Thank you Whitney - you are the best Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| wonder | charon303 | Denver | Yes | 60 | 10/28/12 | |
|
Review by
charon303
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/29/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Oh my....where shall I begin!...Its been awhile since I Have seen this incredible hot woman! I was browsing the available now section at EB and saw her ad. I remember seeing her a couple of years ago and thought why not!..I am sooooo glad I did. she got back to me pretty quickly and actually remebered me. I met het a a nice extended stay place down near the DTC. She greeted me at the door in a really hot catholic school girl outfit (per my request) greeted me like a long lost friend with a hot sexy smooch!...we moved quickly into the bedroom where we got hot and heavy making out, my hands sliding up her smooth thighs to her hot...wetness (No Panties!)she quickly unbuckled my trousers and yanked them down to the floor...hit her knees and commenced what I gotta say was a world class polishing of my knob!....we tumbled onto the bed where I traveled south to her warm sweetness!...so fresh and tasty!...she really seemed to dig the shit out of this!...moaning ...her fingers twined around my hair pulling me closer!!!!!....I still hadn't fired of shot number one yet, when she rolled onto her belly and knees giving me an incredible view of this world class ass!...I just had to hit it!!!!!ON the cover and I slid it into her tight hot ass!!!!.....wowsa!!!!! we finished up that way and lay on the bed talking and laughing for about 20 minutes as she touched me running her hands over my body and I couldnt believe that I was ready again!!!....she finished me with a long slow BJ Took a shower and limped home!...lol I will put this on my schedule to repeat over and over again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leigh Morgan | Sonny Corninthos | Denver | Yes | 64 | 10/28/12 | |
|
Review by
Sonny Corninthos
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is a little late, as I met Leigh the previous weekend. There is not much that I can add to Leigh's amazing review history. She has some unique skills, and left me with some amazing memories that will stay with me forever. I highly recommend seeing her if you have not already, and I fully intend on seeing her again myself when my hectic work schedule allows. Thanks for a great time Leigh! S. Corninthos Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey Ryder | thefundirector | Denver | Yes | 32 | 10/28/12 | |
|
Review by
thefundirector
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/29/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow! I had my reservations coming in and she totally blew me away. This girl has a past as a dancer and it shows. She's not shy at all. Will look you in the eyes and ask you if you like what she's doing. Great personality. We talked for quite a bit afterwards. French was sans translation and as deep as I wanted. Main event was unreal. Sooooo tight. Definately one of the hottest (and most attentive) girls I've had the pleasure of spending time with! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Zane | coolhand luke | Denver | Yes | 27 | 10/28/12 | |
|
Review by
coolhand luke
(85 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/29/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Elle on short notice due to the fact that the original lady I had an appt. with had to cancel. She was very accomodating despite the fact that I had never seen her before. She was in a very nice location and was very friendly. she is very attractive and nicely proportioned. Great kisser among other things. Nice and vocal but all the while not a screamer. Had a very good time together and things seemed to click. She is well versed in many aspects. After the conversation was great and very free flowing. Definitely not a 3G. I think I have found a new favorite. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Olivia Grace-3562 | LR66 | Denver | Yes | 30 | 10/28/12 | |
|
Review by
LR66
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/29/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Olivia is so easy to be with and just a lot of fun, easy going, easy to talk with, and very attentive. I have seen her twice and will see her again, you cannot go wrong with her, I guarantee it..............enjoy, and btw what a body!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa (BP) | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/28/12 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/29/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Another ebony hottie visiting from San Fran. Vanessa is a perfectly built size three 5'9" hottie with an incredible ass. Standard two call system to a nice Lone Tree / Highlands Ranch incall. Her attitude is very pleasant and mellow almost to the point of seeming disengaged but was never acting rushed or annoyed. She started with some light sensual massage and then had me turn over for some enthusiastic TF. She wanted to charge extra for DATY (too bad as her kitty is very pretty looking with a prominent clit) so I moved onto standing mish and then doggie for a great view of her perfect back end. She never really got into it but did moan softly. She was willing to hang out and talk a while afterward and I gave her the lowdown on the local scene. I think I convinced her to go with a flat fee that includes DATY. Overall, a nice time for if only to experience her rockin' body. I think there is some potential here given her young age. Give her a whirl guys! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey-5206 | ILuvFeet | Denver | Yes | 74 | 10/28/12 | |
|
Review by
ILuvFeet
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/28/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Aubrey's reviews don't lie. As soon as I walked through the door the magic instantly began. Deep french kissing and touching...she was overly aggressive. I tried not to kiss because I don't do GFE, but she forced it on me; I was overpowered (oh, I'm not complaining). I didn't know if she was a nymph or just the best at her job. Whatever it was...it got me into the mood. We did some intimate touching. I licked and put her beautiful feet in my mouth. I don't do DATY, but I couldn't resist taking a lick after she opened her legs offering it. After more intimate touching, I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I think she does UTF, but I asked for TF (gotta be safe you know). It was pleasurable. She did some cowgirl...it was good. We switched to missionary; she put her legs and feet behind my head and let me go at it. I don't know if she was giving me PSE or what, but she was moaning and making that sexy porn star face. That along with the feel made me pop pretty fast. I'm always in a hurry on these appointments, but if I wasn't I certainly would have taken multiple shots on goal. After cleaning myself I walked into the living area of the hotel room and she was stretched out naked across the couch as if saying come get some more tiger. I would have if I had the time. What's the bottom line? After 14 years of doing this, Aubrey certainly had the best attitude, was the most enthusiastic, and certainly ranks in the top three. I was the limiting factor in the session; it seemed like she had no rules and no holds were barred. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alexis Vix | jpw222 | Denver | Yes | 50 | 10/28/12 | |
|
Review by
jpw222
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/28/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been looking at Alexis for over a year and decided to give her a try when one of my regular providers in Ft Collins cancelled an appointment. I was not disappointed. Arrived at her clean incall and was met at the door by a very classy sweet beautiful young woman. She escorted me to the bedroom where I took advantage of a shower and then joined her on the bed. Her natural 36D's are a sight to behold and very responsive. Then proceeded to DATY/DATO which she really seemed to enjoy. Couldn't tell if she O'd but her face seem to flush with every new thing I did. My turn came next and I was treated to an incredible BBBJ. I had to pull her off at the last moment and then seemed to gush in my O for a long time. She was very attentive during my O commenting that she would have drown due to the volume. Cleanup then cuddling and on to round two where we did CG, Mish and finished Doggie with another intense O on my part. She maintained eye contact through out the whole thing. Felt like a real GFE the whole time. This experience made such an imprint on my mind that I booked another appointment with her for the next week. After traveling 600 miles in the car, I checked into my hotel, showered and proceeded to her incall. Chit chat, disrobed and foreplay. When it came my turn, she exhibited oral skills that I've not yet experienced. Her technique was not to focus on DT or sucking but more of a combination of sucking/nibbling on the sides of the shaft and the boys. When it came time for the eruption, it was so intense that the cum hit the backboard of the bed, not once but three times. We both commented that it was a first for both of us. I had booked a two hour appointment but I was done after 30 minutes, kiss good bye and went back to my hotel and slept for 12 hours. Thanks Alexis, you have very special skills and are one of the most sexy sensual GFE I've ever had Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bianca-7674 | nyguy-7619 | Denver | Yes | 51 | 10/28/12 | |
|
Review by
nyguy-7619
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Bianca again a few weeks ago. I’ve seen her 5 times now in as many months of being in the hobby and our time together seems to get better with every new meeting. I can say with confidence that I’ve found my ATF and need not look anywhere else. For me, the decision was easy. Bianca is the sweet, shy, genuine girl next door type combined with a smokin’ hot body, deep brown bedroom eyes and olive complexion. Did I mention an ass that won’t quit and definitely fun to be with. Set up is easy with her assistant Pixxel, and she has a clean discrete in-call location off I-25 near the Tech Center. Our sessions always begin with a deep embrace at the door and a couple minutes of conversation. Beyond that, Bianca doesn’t waste any time getting down to business. French kissing leads the way to her helping me get undressed, and then before I know it I’m the recipient of some of the best UTF I’ve ever had. She is extremely skilled in this area with and can be gently or aggressive depending on what the need calls for. I usually enjoy performing DATY and DATO (both very delicious) in 69 position and love tugging on Bianca’s piercing. Bianca appears to appreciate my oral efforts and is responsive in her own subtle ways. When she senses that I’m ready, the cover goes on and we move through a series of positions… mish, CG, doggie. Bianca is an exceptional Greek provider and I like to finish in her perfect ass while she is in lazy dog position. After a quick clean up, we typically lay together and talk. She may be a little on the quiet side with a new client, but if you make the effort you’ll that she’s smart and fun to talk to. I’m surprised at how much she remembers from out past conversations. Anyway… time spent with Bianca is always a blast and I’m sure to continue seeing her in the future. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Lynn | billybob71 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 13 | 10/28/12 | |
|
Review by
billybob71
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/28/12 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This lady is for real. Very fun to be around, and enthusiastic for all activities. Great experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||