Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

33851 - 33900 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Audrey Astor bajjwa123 Denver Yes 170 10/14/12
Review by bajjwa123 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great attitude,great skill and outstanding provider. Great session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Ryder ala_carte Denver Yes 32 10/14/12
Review by ala_carte (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: HOT! HOT! HOT! This girl is absolutely delicious. Great bod and fantastic attitude. A real pleaser, she wanted to give a nice sampling of all the goods in the short amount of time we were together, so we tried out a multiple positions before a wonderful finish. Zoey has a great voice also. We had a laugh over the sexy quality of it and the nice soft noises she makes, which I take to mean she's having a good time. So, now I know what they mean when they say you'll leave wanting more! Find your way to this lovely beauty, you're guaranteed a great time!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa 6639 MyTOB1234 Colorado Springs No 2 10/14/12
Review by MyTOB1234 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/12
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Vanessa on October 7. Had a great time so I thought I'd give her a call again (October 14). During the call she mentioned she wanted to come over to my place. Almost 2 hours later, her friend Maria called me. Vanessa advertises 2 girls but I wasn't interested in the two girl deal. Besides, Vanessa told me Maria isn't as hot as her. Maria had some baloney story about meeting me. I gave Maria some $$$ for gas and her troubles... It wasn't Maria's fault that Vanessa told her to come to my place when I was only interested in Vanessa. My calls to Vanessa thereafter went unanswered. Vanessa said she wanted to come to my place and then no shows. I HATE getting my time wasted! This is my second f'd up experience using BP. Never again -- stay away from BP fellas.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kara Blondepirate Denver Yes 6 10/14/12
Review by Blondepirate (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kara was running a "Reviewer Special" I couldn't pass up. I had my eye on her ads and her pictures were knock outs. She is a really nice girl and very sensual. Takes her time and I must say I joked to her about her ad which says "slide down your pole and spin". I'm a believer now cause she did manage to do that. All activities were performed to perfection. This girl is a keeper treat her right and you will be rewarded. As always YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miki Izuwa qSeed Denver Yes 7 10/14/12
Review by qSeed (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy screening and setup via phone; two call setup to a nice hotel in the central DTC area. As has been written, Miki likes to take the lead and provide the pleasure; enjoyed the ride. A very good session -- unrushed, enthusiastic, and sensual.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase of Boulder coatty Boulder Yes 62 10/14/12
Review by coatty (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/12
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Continued the ongoing search for the perfect duo by scheduling Chase to visit Boulder at Sasha's incall location. Set up was easy once schedules were nailed down. These ASP's had not previously met, but after a little wine and casual conversation, their prior unfamiliarity proved not to be an obstacle and the foregoing activities were commenced. The session was hot and heavy to say the least, and my recall of various positions and activities is a bit surreal, but suffice it to say that a great time was enjoyed and attested to by all participants. My next goal will be to somehow accomplish the MSOG that was so readily and proficiently offered, attempted, but unachieved. Maybe next time, which I hope will be soon and with hopes to also include my other Boulder ATF, Sophia Rose, for a triple repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Janell FKA Rayee Smith Cornis Denver Yes 54 10/14/12
Review by Cornis (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW!!! I have had a chance to visit with Janelle on two occasions and both were fantastic. She is very open minded and I had a little something special for her to do and she took it on with no hesitations. Janelle is very pretty and has a hot little body. I am a butt man and she by far has the sweetest little ass i have had the chance to spend any time with. She is the first provider I have seen twice and I plan on only seeing her from now on. It feels great to meet a provider you really connect with.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristina Cross larrymon Denver Yes 4 10/14/12
Review by larrymon (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been looking at her posts and pictures. I figured I couldn't go wrong and I was right. She is everything she seems to be, young, hot, tight. Her Escort Photos ad says that Denver has not yet experienced anything like her but now I have & I will again. A great addition to the Denver area.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Molly of Denver PapaAlphaUniformLima Denver Yes 5 10/14/12
Review by PapaAlphaUniformLima (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It was a beautiful Denver day and I was feeling a bit curious. I came across this nice lady. She was beyond friendly on the phone, gave me directions towards her place in the standardized 2 call protocol at a higher end hotel. I showed up she greeted me in a sexy black corset that definitely showed off her incredibly gifted breasts, which led to the nice simple greeting of a nice warm hug and a light kiss, all the while our hands were exploring each other to get started. She introduced me to her bedroom, where I was treated to more kissing as a segue to her showing off how fluent she is in le français (C'est magnifique). That alone would've been enough but I couldn't help to not return the favor by going for a lil DATY, first with her laying down, then on top in. She really seemed to enjoy it and came after a while. After a few minutes there, since she happened to be there already, she hopped on board for CG. The view is beyond amazing and how sexy she looks when she climaxes is amazing. After letting her cum, I got behind her in doggie. Her ass is beyond amazing and I lost it rather quickly. Rinse, lather, repeat once more for just about everything above (if not in exact order) and I left with a smile on my face. Yep, I'm sold. I'll be back for another time around. Cheers Molly!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Molly of Denver LandShark Denver Yes 5 10/14/12
Review by LandShark (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Molly on a Sunday evening at an upscale hotel.Painless setup,got to the room and got after it.Molly is straight gorgeous,head to toe.Of all her fanstastic features,my favorite was her skin.Her youthful exuberance really made the session more than just physical.She is a blast just to hang out with.The hour flew by leaving me longing to see her again.Thanks so much Molly,you're a true beauty.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ana geodog-9-BANNED Denver Yes 62 10/14/12
Review by geodog-9-BANNED (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I don't do public reviews, but in this case will make an exception because she was so exceptional! I'm still quivering several days later! THIS is what they mean by GFE! Ana is bright, witty, vivacious, enthusiastic, and uninhibited. Everything she did, she did well. And she did it all, over and over, up and down, front and back, again and again. A true sexual Disneyland! A beautiful face and an incredible body! And just a delightful woman to be with, even if she wasn't also one of the best sexual partners I've ever had! Thanks Ana. I'll be back...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Renee Roundbottom pipelayer09 Denver Yes 2 10/14/12
Review by pipelayer09 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I only come into town every so often and when I do I like to find a couple different lovely ladies to see. Renee is a new girl and I thought I would take a chance and see her, I'm glad I did though because that booty of her's is yummy..... She has a Fantastic pleasing attitude that I love. Set up was very easy and incall was very nice and clean..... I would not mind seeing her again when I come back in town Be sure to check her out, she's a keeper for sure!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kara Apollo13 Denver Yes 6 10/14/12
Review by Apollo13 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kara Kara Kara! This girl is lovely to look at, and amazing to spend time with. It's difficult to tell from her pictures, but this girl is TINY!!! I absolutely adore really petite girls, and Kara fits the bill perfectly. She's so sweet and unassuming that it seemed like we were friends from the very start. TREAT THIS GIRL RIGHT! she deserves it. Thanks, Kara. You're awesome!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sadi 720-xxx-296-9033 funtimes50 Denver No 1 10/14/12
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Sadi's ad in BP a couple of days running. She was close in Wheatridge, so I gave her a call. She texted me her address and asked I txt her back when I arrived. Started toward the location. Arrived and she quickly texted me her unit number. (an out of the way apartment complex) When I knocked the door opened and Sadi appeared. She immediately asked about the donation, "DO you have the money?" which should have been warning sign number (1) then I noticed she is definitely NOT the girl in the ad... warning sign (2). She asked me to lay on the bed, face down and left the room. I prepared as instructed. Sadi returned wearing a light bathrobe and started working on my back. She admitted "no massage training" which was very evident. Within 5 minutes she asked me to rollover. I was anxious to get a look at her.. but no luck. She then did the upsell/tipping thing by saying, "I can take this off for a tip" I then quoted her ad, "She is not the girl I want" when she charges for a bathrobe removal. Things went into the dumper from there. She said she does NOT give a full body massage without a large tip and never to anyone but a regular. I asked "how long does it take to become a regular?" At least 3 sessions. Sorry, but not for me. I will not be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor auldguy-1768 Denver Yes 170 10/14/12
Review by auldguy-1768 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Being with her was a great experience. She was willing and enthusiastic in all activities. This is my fourth visit with this lovely lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
IRY Fetish King Las Vegas Yes 6 10/14/12
Review by Fetish King (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/12
Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Iry is the real deal, I've seen her before, service is good, pussy tastes clean and she fucks nice.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Janell FKA Rayee Smith Doug28 Denver Yes 54 10/14/12
Review by Doug28 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Facts: Easy two call set up. Nice mid level incall, very discrete and safe. I had so much fun with this girl. She is just real and down to earth. We chatted for a little while and she asked me what I liked. Through out the entire session she kept coming back to my "what I like list". The whole hour was a real GFE, wonderful LFK, DFK, UTF, DATY and lots of hugging and rubbing and scratching. She has an amazing little ass. Round two was more aggressive giving witness that she has a naughty side too. This girl actually asked me about one of my hunting trips. I ended up showing her how to gut and skin a bear. Unlike a true girl friend I think she really was interested. By the way, showing her how to skin a bear lead to round two. Bottom line, this girl was fun to be around, FTF, fun to cuddle with, fun to laugh with. She should be on your list. YMMV FYI - the guy that reviewed about stretch marks, his loss.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Siren leonknows Denver Yes 2 10/14/12
Review by leonknows (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This Siren keeps a very low profile. I'm so glad I found her! Gorgeous (in a truly womanly way) & very enthusiast . We met early in the day and she wanted a good start. I responded with nearly an hour of oral exuberance. The multi positions and a very "ballsy" finish. I'll dine at this treat many times to cum...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adora-5006 DaMurse Denver Yes 18 10/11/12
Review by DaMurse (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Asp had an excellent attitude and seemed to enjoy the session. Menu is somewhat limited, but for the price and attitude make up for it. Session was unrushed although no bj was offered. Daty was clean and pleasant. Incall was in a nice hotell and clean if slightly cluttered. Overall I really enjoyed my session with Adora.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachelina mustang Denver Yes 9 10/11/12
Review by mustang (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is one of those ladies gents that you meet and wish that you could turn back the hands of time and meet her before she got in the biz and charm her to the point that she chooses you and only you and you have her all to yourself and go off and live happily ever after. Ahhh fairy tale. But anyway, I guess I have to share her will all you other swinging dicks, so here goes. First of all she is beautiful and has a body that is near perfect. Her skin is soft, bronze, and flawless. Her breasts are absolutely perfect for her body, and nipples to die for. Her attitude is fantastic and she knows how to please a man. She is very smart and interesting to talk to, overall it was a outstanding experience meeting her. (I am starting to sound like her press agent). She is a great kisser, she tastes wonderful, she is enthusiastic and all I can say is that my time with her was one of the best sessions I have ever had. You can't go wrong with her. I highly recommend. I don't do very many reviews so when I do it is because I am moved to do so.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Briana-8298 ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 6 10/11/12
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Briana (or Brianalynn on her own site http://brianalynn.escortdiva.com/) is a super cute, smart, bubbly college co-ed type with a smokin' tan, smooth skinned body that provided a great overall session. Standard two call system to a nice Centennial hotel. Took care of donation and we both got naked. She seemed a bit reluctant on the kissing but I get the feeling that she would warm up to that for regulars. Started with a nice HJ which led to great TF with some nice vocals from her. I returned the favor with some quick DATY (she comes quickly) and then moved onto a great rotation of multiple positions while she moaned away. She seems to like it more slow and sensual. Great mish finish and then some very intelligent conversation afterward. She is an extremely honest person, even to the IRS! Would definitely see again, esp. when looking to re-live the college days.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristina Cross Chubby Denver Yes 4 10/11/12
Review by Chubby (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kristina recently moved here from Las Vegas. She's a reputable provider with many reviews on TER. She's a porn star. Google her name and watch some clips. She looks exactly like she looks in her movies. Tiny little size -0- ass. Soft and natural feeling breasts. Good at what she does. My experience was more PSE than a GFE, which actually is the way I like it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anjuli Essence ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 2 10/11/12
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow, the pictures are real fellas! Anjuli is even prettier than her photos. Absolutely gorgeous face, incredibly nice personality, great body with just a little bit of post-baby tummy. Met her at a lower level DTC hotel. Felt instantly at ease with her bubbly personality and instantly hard with her smokin' body in nice lingerie. Took care of donation and started off with some enthusiastic TF. Moved to DATY and learned that she is very sensitive. Transitioned to missionary where her sensuality really started to surface with incredible eye contact and lots of vocalizations. Stayed there until a great mutual climax. Cleaned up and discussed the local scene. Said she was headed to Ft. Collins. So, if you want to see a model quality ebony provider better make your call quick.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Velvet Valentine Sonny Corninthos Denver Yes 85 10/11/12
Review by Sonny Corninthos (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I actually met Velvet a few years ago at a happy hour, but because of my rather chaotic work schedule, I did not have a chance to meet her until now. Meeting Velvet on a more personal level was well worth the wait, and her many legendary skills were on full display for my personal enjoyment. She is also great at holding a conversation, and can stimulate you with her physical and intellectual prowess. With her impeccable amount of fantastic reviews, I highly recommend meeting Velvet, and when my schedule allows I plan on meeting her again. Thank you for a wonderful evening Ms. Valentine! S. Corninthos


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica-6570 snowmanmc-7389 Denver No 3 10/11/12
Review by snowmanmc-7389 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: set up was easy and she said the full buffet for 150.00 so I said ok. her uncalled was trashy and I should have run then. She started taking about her boyfriend in jail. The rub lasted about five minutes and was told to flip over. She started on too and rolled her eyes when I asked her to take off her bra so I was just wanting to get out of there. She didn't look at me at all during sex and kept sighing until I was done. I left quickly unsatisfied.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Andrea 623-xxx-8407 Just 4fun Denver Yes 13 10/10/12
Review by Just 4fun (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing the beautiful Andrea today. I scheduled for a half hour and set up was very easy. We met at her DTC location. When I arrived she met me in a nice black sexy outfit. We took care of business and she offered me a glass of wine. We soon made our way to the 'event' area and we were off to some fun. I must say she has some of the most beautiful perky looking breasts I've ever seen. I could not resist and soon those firm things were receiving all my attention. She then gave me some TF. It was very good. I had some DATY and she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. We went through various positions. Started with Mish, then to CG, then to Doggie and finished in Mish. We both had a great time. I'm already planning to see her again soon. What a doll! She is so easy to relate to. Thanks for the awesome fun Andrea!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Star (612) Just 4fun Denver Yes 7 10/10/12
Review by Just 4fun (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Starr a while back when she made her way into Colorado. Every time she visits our area I make sure to schedule with her. She has a very good way of using her hands. She is not GF but knows how to please a man. TF is always good and she rode me in CG quite well. Almost lost it there. Went to Mish and finished there. Starr is always on my menu when she passes through.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Platinum Just 4fun Denver Yes 11 10/10/12
Review by Just 4fun (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I recently had the pleasure to see Plantinum again. I've actually seen her a couple times recently. She has a new number 720-436-3825. For for a half hour you cannot go wrong. She is young and easy to relate to. It is definitely not GFE but that is alright if you just like some quick fun. She is always pleasant and likes to please. I always count on her in cases of emergency. TF, Doggie and Mish were all good and fun. Thanks again Platinum for all the fun.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Nichols blue Denver Yes 60 10/9/12
Review by blue (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow! What a beautiful, classy, and YUMMY young lady. Easy setup via P411 and phone call, great incall, and again, and amazingly beautiful Nina. Never got a clear answer as to how she keeps in such amazing shape, but enthusiastic, a great conversationalist, impecable incall, and high class all the way. Will see her again next chance I get. Thanks Nina!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachelina nasty2 Denver Yes 9 10/9/12
Review by nasty2 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am glad she came to visit this town She is just a nice lady. Her voice knocked me out. She could be a news anchor. I Really appreciated her TLC. All activities performed with genuine caring. Sure wish I booked an hour.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Renee Roundbottom bajjwa123 Denver Yes 2 10/9/12
Review by bajjwa123 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Renee at a hotel. Scheduling was easy, contacted her through tob. She has a great attitude and very friendly.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou jdizzle Denver Yes 62 10/9/12
Review by jdizzle (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was a lot of fun. Overall she was very enthusiastic about all activities performed and wanted to make sure I was satisfied. When I arrived she greeted me with a sexy robe and quickly lost the robe and was in the sexy fish net lingerie from her pictures. We started off by chatting and getting comfortable which led to some kissing and exploring. She's a great kisser. This led to some DATY which was very clean and enjoyable for both parties. This was followed by some TF (she's a safety girl) with her looking up at me with her gorgeous eyes. She then climbed aboard and it was on. She rode me in CG which was fantastic with her beautiful breasts bouncing. We then went to missionary and climaxed with K9. It was a fantastic experience and I look forward to meeting her again. Highly recommended.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh Morgan TomTomJones Denver Yes 64 10/9/12
Review by TomTomJones (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very sweet young woman, a beauty to look at and spend an hour or two with. Skilled kisser, outstanding UTF. Very responsive DATY - All activities were enjoyed by both of us. Highly recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny Songdog57 Denver Yes 167 10/9/12
Review by Songdog57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I’ve been curious about Destiny for some time. I finally sent her a short notice request earlier this evening and she was most accommodating about arranging an appointment. Her in-call in the DTC area is up-scale and comfortable. She was on time and punctual, which in my experience is not always the case. Destiny is a very open and friendly lady with a great attitude. She is very easy to be with and I was comfortable with her from the start. Also, the lady has a wonderful personality and is a blast to talk to. The pictures on her web site are good, but they don’t do her justice. She is a very attractive lady. I don’t like going into detail so I’ll just say that she engaged in all the above listed activities, and then some, with enthusiasm and skill. This is a little difficult to admit, but I’m not really much of an MSOG guy at all. To my surprise I found that I was with Destiny. The lady brought out the best in me in a big way. I’ve never requested additional time with a provider before but I did with Destiny. One hour just wasn’t enough. Again, she was most accommodating and allowed me an additional hour for which I gladly compensated her. I will be seeing her again, but the next time I’ll schedule a longer appointment just to make things easier. It should be noted that the tipping indicated above was totally voluntary on my part. There was no up-selling at all.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tyra Scott cm487 Denver No 16 10/8/12
Review by cm487 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Two call setup with no answer on the second call, or callback afterward. Take your chances.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennifer (702) Yasusuke Las Vegas Yes 1 10/8/12
Review by Yasusuke (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jennifer is sweet lady that provides an actual massage. Typical 2 call system. Her in-call is sparse; yet clean and still inviting. In hindsight I sort of wish she would have worked my back and legs more. However, this being said she clearly knows what she is doing. She is a great conversationalist and I'm sure could carry a topic as long as you would like. Personally, I think that I have quite the stamina and not once did she indicate that she was losing interest. If you need a good rub she is worth the visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heather of Denver larrymon Denver Yes 6 10/8/12
Review by larrymon (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been in the hobby for about a year but this is my first review. I've seen Heather's banner at the top of EB and decided to give her a try. She is a little pricy but this is certainly an expensive hobby. Nice incall, nice body, great attitude. What more can I say - since she has not been reviewed for a while, I wanted to give her a good one.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Becca 719-502-6444 billybob71 Colorado Springs Yes 2 10/8/12
Review by billybob71 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had been wondering for a long time if this girl was real, so I decided to check it out. She is for real, and all the activities were enjoyable. She is larger than her pics with some mommy marks, but the pics are her. Not pushy 3g's, but when ur done you don't get the feeling you could/should stick around. I put maybe, because I don't see many girls more than once.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vixen (720-xxx-2622) AverageNobody Denver Yes 16 10/8/12
Review by AverageNobody (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW! This lady is something else. Fun, perky, energetic, really just the total package. Nothing shady about her. I won't kiss and tell about the intimate parts, which were simply incredible, but I will give you a little advise: show up prepared to be totally pampered. That being said, be well groomed, shower fresh (or as close as possible) and don't treat her like a cheap floozie, as she is anything but. Satisfy her and she'll take you to that special place you're looking for. I haven't tried the 2G thing with her and Cherry (not really an orgy guy) and I'm not into anything freaky, however I sincerely believe that if you follow my 3 little rules Vixen will definitely have you coming back for more. Best of luck to you all!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel-7159 billybob71 Colorado Springs Yes 5 10/8/12
Review by billybob71 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Rachel last week. The previous reviews gave me hope for a good time, and she didn't dissapoint. Massage was great, attitude was fantastic, and she was very into the session. She is the real thing.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex (Irish Beauty) No One In Particular Boulder Yes 3 10/7/12
Review by No One In Particular (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/12
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called Alex on short notice, wanting to try something new other than Perfect Sensations or the usual Boulder indies and she was able to schedule me in quickly and gave me an address to her Boulder incall. I arrived and she undressed (very nice) and went to work on my back on her massage table and let me tell you - unlike other FBSM providers, Alex knows how to give an actual massage! She really did a nice job with my back, legs and neck and even my scalp. Alas, when time came for the flip, things felt a bit… mechanical. Unlike some other Boulder-area independents or the girls at Perfect Sensations who inject a little sexy into things, Alex wasn't so much not sexy as not explicitly into it, or at least not good at pretending she was. No little "oohs" or even friendly sexual banter, but services were performed with a smile. YMMV, and I'd certainly recommend giving her a try, but perhaps we just didn't connect this time around. It's all about the provider, of course, as I readily admit to having more erotic experiences at the strictly self-service Dream House.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Simone Love Songdog57 Denver Yes 16 10/7/12
Review by Songdog57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had been trying to arrange a meeting with Simone for some time but had been delayed due to changes in my work schedule. Simone was very gracious and patient, and we were finally able to meet on 10/08/12. It was well worth the wait! Simone is truly a wonderful woman in every way. She is beautiful, smart, insightful, energetic, and very giving with a heart of gold. I will most definitely see her again, and soon! Please treat her well, gentlemen. She is indeed a rare find.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gwen Lovely-9911 Endgame19 Colorado Springs Yes 3 10/7/12
Review by Endgame19 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Gwen was, as her name suggests, lovely. She came dressed very nicely and we spent the first few minutes talking and getting acquainted. Let me say she is even more attractive in person than her photos suggest. As it turns out she can be a bit of a firecracker, which I have to say I enjoyed. We started off with some DATY and she thoroughly enjoyed herself and was very happy to express that enjoyment. Next was some 69 with UTF and it was fantastic. From there a little reverse CG and then mish to completion. I have to say I loved the time I spent with this beautiful woman. No rush, never watched the clock and we spent a good bit of time just talking after the session. She is, without a doubt, a favorite and I will be returning. Cant wait to see her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber-4435 katgin11 Las Vegas Yes 1 10/7/12
Review by katgin11 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very friendly and excellent service. A good bang for the buck!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella-7262 supercombo-8123 Denver Yes 17 10/7/12
Review by supercombo-8123 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This one is beautiful. Young perfect and loves UTF. She is as good at it as she says, and I got my first 45 minute BBBJ. WE met at a very nice north side hotel. she had just gotten there and had to get situated. Did I mention she is absolutely beautiful? anyway we really warmed up to each other, nice conversation punctuating the best 45 minute BBBJCIM I ever had. This girl needs to raise her rates. ATF by a quantum factor


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miki Izuwa Harleybagger69 Denver Yes 7 10/7/12
Review by Harleybagger69 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: One I was verified by her assistant the I went to the very nice location at DTC. Miki greeted me and the fun immediately started. She is very accommodating to most anything and we had a great non stop time. She indicated to me she wanted to move here permanently and would love to have regulars. "I will be back."


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Siren mikey_likey Denver Yes 9 10/7/12
Review by mikey_likey (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After getting to know Miss Siren in chat, I schedule an appointment via email. Set up was easy enough. We keep in touch over the balance of the week with a few emails. Upon arriving at her easy to find incall a quick phone call for the room number and all systems were go. I was greeted at the door by a beautiful woman in a sexy business outfit. Almost before the door had closed behind us we shared a warm hug and a passionate kiss. This set the tone for the rest of the session and quickly put me at ease. While starting to open a bottle of wine I was beckoned to the bed and who am I to turn down a request from a lovely lady. More kissing and conversation followed as we got more comfortable with each other. I eventually disrobed her and moved in to some DATY. She was definitely receptive. From there we moved on to UTF where I was standing by the bed and she was lying across it. The provided a great view. Her skills in this area are certainly above par. Finally the cover when on and we proceed to enjoy each other in multiple positions on several different pieces of furniture in the room. I truly enjoyed her enthusiasm through the session. She was vocal the whole time. When we had finished our adult activities we cuddled for a bit for getting dressed and parting with a few more delicious kisses. I am definitely looking forward to seeing her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madi Soleil-5943 xoxo Denver Yes 31 10/7/12
Review by xoxo (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I managed to set up an outcall with madi on her way back to Denver from Glenwood Springs. She was very accomodaing and easy to talk to over phone. She showed up oon time and greeted me with a kiss and a hug. She showed me some the outfits she brought with her,I let her pick out what she wanted to wear because I am not too picky in that department. Once we went back to the bedroom the fun started. She is very vocal and very energetic, all of the activities were performed with gret enthusiasm. I will definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angel Soft bdoverland1960 Las Vegas Yes 4 10/7/12
Review by bdoverland1960 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Angel was a complete blast she was friendly made me feel relaxed and for the whole hour it was all about pleasing me. She on time and was a no pressure and no-rush session. She gave me thebest bbbj i have ever gotten from an escort- well worth the money and time!!! I would recommend as well as definately see her again. :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Paige Turner-9484 rider01 Fort Collins Yes 37 10/7/12
Review by rider01 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have benefited from other reviewers so it's time for me to contribute. I saw Paige when she was doing her "Babe in Black" theme and she is a Babe! I like multi hour appointments and Paige goes the extra mile. She was wearing a little black dress and heels and I knew we were going to have fun. I opened a bottle of wine and we sat down to chat. Paige had candles lit and supplied some appetizers which was a really nice touch. Conversation is easy with Paige. She is smart, easy to talk to and funny. I couldn't help noticing her dress kept riding up and soon she showed me that she wasn't wearing any panties! To me, that's just hot! We moved to the bed where we kissed and explored and I got to take that little black dress off. I won't go into all the details, just know that Paige is very enthusiastic, sexy as hell and really made me feel at ease. I had one hell of a great time with a sexy, very funny woman. I missed out on her school girl theme, so I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: