Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Jordyn-1482 | Paul Pudenda | Denver | No | 21 | 9/30/12 | |
|
Review by
Paul Pudenda
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What was I thinking?! (A rhetorical question - obviously, I wasn't.) She seemed nice on the phone, and then never arrived. But no matter - I met another lady who was absolutely delightful. Sometimes, when one door shuts another opens. But I wouldn't take another chance on Jordyn. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jessie Williams | TheLimoGuy | Denver | Yes | 22 | 9/29/12 | |
|
Review by
TheLimoGuy
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hmmmmmm, I think that I may have found a new favorite....well....I may have three or four of those....but who's counting? Jessie is SMOKING FUCKING HOTT!!!! Some of the nicest boobs that I have ever seen in my life! She is a very, very sexy girl, too!!! She made me feel right at home and was great fun to spend time with!!!! Watch out girls - Jessie likes girls - a lot - and we have compared notes and we were already thinking about who might be a lot of fun to double up with!!!! We have a couple of the same favorites.... Oh, the mind just reels!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Peyton Vitesse | coloradodonkey | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/29/12 | |
|
Review by
coloradodonkey
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So glad that I tried Peyon pout even though she doesn't have a review yet. She is the real deal. She is young, beautiful, and firm. Has most amazing breasts I've every seen. Nice combination of youth and good attitude. All activities are performed with great enjoyment. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sky Knox | rocketmanco901 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 9/29/12 | |
|
Review by
rocketmanco901
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It's been said alot, but when I opened the door she was more beautiful than her pictures! Everything just got better after that. If you get a chance to spend some time with her, don't miss it. Thanks again Sky! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan 702-xxx-8751 | VegasBigMan69 | Las Vegas | Yes | 13 | 9/29/12 | |
|
Review by
VegasBigMan69
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is easy to get ahold of, I text her a few times then talked on the phone. She gave me directions to her house on the west side of Vegas. When I arrived, her house was nice & clean. She was very inviting & even offered me something to drink. Her tv was already playing porn. She was friendly and asked me what I wanted, I was not really sure so she easily took care of that. I got undressed and she took her top off to reveal her nice milf boobs. She started with a nice bj on me and i loved it. She could tell I was nervous, but she made me feel very comfortable. After the bj, we rolled over and finished with mish. Overall she was great. I will definately go back to see her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| JadedAngel | Abe Froman | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/28/12 | |
|
Review by
Abe Froman
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Its been a while since I've done a review, so here it goes. I saw JadedAngel a number of years ago. I found out that she came back and thought that I would see her again. She was easy to make an appointment with by email. She works a day job so I had to be a little flexible but she was very accomodating. I met her at her incall in Longmont. When I met her, she was the same JadedAngel as before, but just a couple years older. She provided a very good session. Good utf and then covered fs in a variety of positions. She was very enthusiastic and into the session which I like. I enjoyed my time with her and will likely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Zane | Paul Pudenda | Denver | Yes | 27 | 9/28/12 | |
|
Review by
Paul Pudenda
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Blake/Elle was able to visit on short notice and at a rather late hour. Having seen her ads for some time, I regret not calling her sooner. She is down to earth, converses easily and has a wonderful sense of humor. There was none of the awkwardness that often accompanies a first encounter. Each activity shown above was pursued with gusto, despite the midnight time frame. Blake was responsive at all times, but her kissing is especially memorable. She seemed to enjoy her visit as much as I did, with absolutely no rushing or clock watching. In sum, her demeanor and quality of service definitely rise to the level of GFE. I cannot recommend Blake highly enough, and will certainly call her again. Please note that her current number is 970-391-3110, which differs from the number shown above................................................. ADMIN NOTE: phone number has been updated Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cristal Geyser | Doug28 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 9/28/12 | |
|
Review by
Doug28
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Facts: Incall was located in DTC (easy, safe, discrete) Set up was painless (standard two call system) She was ready on time (no sitting in your truck waiting) As other reviewers have said, Cristal is carrying a couple extra pounds but carries them well. Experience: Cristal opened the door with her signature white towel. We hugged and took care of business. She is full of energy and personality. Off came the towel and YIKES! You should know I spent 20 years in a marriage with 34B's. Cristal is packing 36DDD and loves to use them. Anyway, LFK, UTF, DATY, Russian all done with gusto but no rush. Then she whispered "whats your favorite position", my reply "Don't really have one" her reply "Lets find one". With that the cover went on and we tried most of them. FTF! She got up and came back with a hot towel and cleaned everything up and laid back down to cuddle. Now here is the cool part. I looked at the clock and had about eight minutes left. I mentioned time was short and started to get up but she pushed me down and said "hang on one minute". After a little UTF and 36DDD sliding, she covered him up again, rolled over, stuck her ass in the air and said hammer one more out, we got time. I know I shouldnt be proud but I kept inside the hour time limit. Review: Cristal is a wonderful girl, all about you, blessed with the best money can buy(36DDD), FTF! Make time to see her and be nice, she will earn your respect. If you are looking for a naughty GFE, I recommend Cristal. YMMV PS: I saw Cristal on the 26th. Had to go back on the 28th just to be sure it wasnt a one time show. It wasnt! Big fun for sixty minutes (actually about seventy but it wasnt my fault) shes not a clock watcher. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madi Soleil-5943 | iCool | Denver | Yes | 31 | 9/28/12 | |
|
Review by
iCool
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Strip club, lap dance, lingerie show, DFK, TF, DATY and on and on explains my encounter with Madi. I met her at Shotgun Willies wherein she came all dolled up, in her short, tight, elegant dress with high-heels. Her demeanor and looks puts her among the top 5% of girls at club. After drinks, we went to her incall location wherein she had various lingerie dresses lined up. She started with stripper dress, put on club music and gave me lapdances. 'Lingerie show'/dances continued with mini skirt etc etc. There was passionate TF and all other positions possible in couch. With these lap dances, now I don't miss Miami, LA's city of Industry or Madrid's private rooms. One of her email, she stated that "It's just not about <snip>, it's about the act and the whole experience". So, after above, now I know what she meant by "the whole experience". She had lot of energy and intense foreplayer. And her passion continues on with all follow on positions in bed. FYI: She do "Untranslated translated french" which is kissing and passionate TF but not true UTF. Anyway, I need to go back, to get her out of system. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Gwen Lovely-9911 | DomMale | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 9/28/12 | |
|
Review by
DomMale
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Found Gwen on BP and gave her a call. Easy to set up appointment and was very friendly on the phone. When she arrived I have to say the photos do NOT do her justice as she is very attractive. Gwen was talkative and friendly. She admitted to being new and not having a good start with fake calls and her only other appointment giving her fake bills. Even with this she remained positive in attitude and was smiling thru the session. After we got comfortable I enjoyed some DATY which she seemed to enjoy and was vocal. She then provided some sensual rubs and moved to translated french. Very skilled with this then we moved to missionary to my completion. Gwen was vocal throughout and was funny and talkative after not watching the clock at all. Great service with a smile and I am not sure how long she will stay in the game. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel 303-xxx-2572 | snowmanmc-7389 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/28/12 | |
|
Review by
snowmanmc-7389
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: We hit it off quickly and were talking like old friends in no time. It was a fun time I will do again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mystic of Denver | average1 | Denver | Yes | 99 | 9/28/12 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Another fantasy review. I saw Serenity a couple of weeks ago. I had set up an appointment for a mid Saturday evening and on that Saturday morning a time conflict came up on my end. I phoned her just after noon asking if we could get together earlier than I had arranged for. Serenity was very accommodating and I saw her mid-afternoon. Though she is a bit heavier than her pics, for an older guy like me, she looked more than fine. And she felt even better than she looked. She was friendly, we talked about our tastes in music. She made me feel at ease and it didn't feel like we just met. She appeared to be a good natured lady with no false pretense. She is really comfortable to be with and I found that attractive. The shortened length of session was at my request because of my time constraint which limited the array of activities. I had requested a body rub and then spent some time returning the favor (cuz I just love touching and giving pleasure). I let her know that I had read her reviews on the board and was looking forward to her wonderful mouth. As had been reported in another review, she said, "That is my favorite thing." and proceeded to show me her talents. Absolutely wonderful. There was more available, and she seemed somewhat disappointed that more didn't happen, which made me feel pretty darned good. The next time I see her, I will plan better to not be so hurried and look forward to taking participating in a more complete experience. She really is a sweety !! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Baby Misty | hankmoody | Denver | Yes | 35 | 9/28/12 | |
|
Review by
hankmoody
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Misty earlier this week she's been on hiatus for a while. Clean private incall not a hotel, she likes for you to take the lead which I have no problem with. Nice soft skin clean very tasty DATY nice and responsive great utf. She was running a bday special so the actual donation was I left an extra 20 on top for her. Nice girl a little bigger than I usually go for still had a nice session. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brielle MacKenna | average1 | Denver | Yes | 19 | 9/28/12 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is my first fantasy review. Wonderful provider. This was my first ASP experience in a long time and Brielle made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked in the door. I know about YMMV, but my expectations were more than met. Brielle is a a wonderful kisser and quite sensual. Her attitude was fantastic and skills to match. All activities were done with a sense of caring enthusiasm. I would absolutely recommend her and expect to see her again in the future. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madi Soleil-5943 | willieboy49 | Denver | Yes | 31 | 9/28/12 | |
|
Review by
willieboy49
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I made an outcall appointment with Madi. She came to my place at the appointed time. We talked and got comfortable with each other. She changed into a school girl outfit that I requested. The action then started on the couch with some aggressive DATY and CBJ. Then into the bedroom. She is very good. I will not give details but she is way beyond GFE and I will repeat. Thanks. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brynn Campbell | sirjames1955 | Denver | Yes | 18 | 9/28/12 | |
|
Review by
sirjames1955
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Since moving here from Texas I have been on a quest to find the hottest blonde provider in Denver. My search is now over. Turns out that Brynn is not only hottest blonde provider, but hands down the best provider I have ever been with. I was originally going to see her last Friday but I learned she had to return home on short notice to help a friend in need. When I saw that she had returned, I jumped at the opportunity to see her. Since she had previously screened me, scheduling was easy. Her DTC incall is very upscale and right in line with the high class lady that she is. I was particularly impressed with how smart she is, college educated and very aware of current events. Even without the hot body, she would hold my attention and interest. Her body, of course, is spectacular - perfect in every way. She invited me to get comfortable while she changed into a sexy hot nightie. Started with a backrub then rolled over for some fantastic UTF. I rubbed her back for a bit then she rolled over for some of the tastiest, smoothest, most responsive DATY I have ever experienced. We tried several main course positions till I was unable to hold back any longer. My only regret is that I didn't schedule for longer but I won't make that mistake again. As I said before, I see no reason to continue my search. I have found my ATF. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Crystal 720-xxx-1685 | TomTomJones | Denver | Yes | 6 | 9/28/12 | |
|
Review by
TomTomJones
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'm a new reviewer but not to the hobby. Crystal was easy to schedule - She is prettier than her pictures and an interesting person. She is working her way through school so I was all too happy to help her with my donation. Nice incall and totally enjoyed all the activities together. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jez UaBriain | Pete80228 | Denver | Yes | 93 | 9/28/12 | |
|
Review by
Pete80228
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jez is awsome! Had an appointment with her last week and I still can't walk straight. Really hot petite body. This girl will take you places you have never been before. She comes with a guarantee of pleasure. She also is nice to talk to and get to know and don't worry about the clock, your pleasure is of more concern to her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Whitney Jaymes | Johnrambo | Denver | Yes | 23 | 9/27/12 | |
|
Review by
Johnrambo
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I find myself visiting Denver every few months. Haven't seen a ASP that I felt inclined to write a review for. However, this changed after my visit with Whitney. Set up was easy. I failed to connect with her by phone. However, emailed her and received a response within the hour and we scheduled an appt. the next day. Whitney opened the door was captivating. She was just gorgeous. Whitney's description of her self is accurate. Yet, she did fail to disclose her tattoo's - so, just fyi. If you don't like tattoo's, it's something to keep in mind. Persoanlly, I love a woman with tattoo's. After, some small talk we went started with DFK and man, can this lady kiss. I had to taste her DATY and she was so juicy and delicious. I didn't want to stop. I bet I spent 20 minutes there alone, when she insisted she return the favor. UTF was un matched. I love a woman who can take all of my johnson in her mouth. Finally, we moved onto exploring all positions. Not just in the bed, but the best was being straddled on the chair. WOW.. I will be back to see Whitney again, and again and again. She just became my ATF. Thanks again Whitney, I am counting the minutes till I see you again. Tick, tick, tick.. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tina | dafunguy | Denver | Yes | 48 | 9/27/12 | |
|
Review by
dafunguy
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Tina was so attentive to my wishes and so into doing her thing!!! She says she really enjoys her work and it shows. Don't be put off by the neighborhood. Once you are inside the world melts away. Tina is one of the best I have ever had at BBBJ. She had my first shot within 10 minutes and I am an older gentleman (nice work!!!!). Not to worry, she gave me a great massage and primed me for round two. The first felt so great, I asked her to repeat. Boy did she ever!!!! I am going to be back every chance I get. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Megan Kush | dafunguy | Denver | Yes | 44 | 9/27/12 | |
|
Review by
dafunguy
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a wonderful lady!!!! Goes above and beyond, never watches the clock, just pays attention to you. If all the ladies could have her attitude and enthusiasm, it would be wonderful. We both got a workout and I had a fantastic time. Will definitely call her again. What a great BBBJ! Almost couldn't make it to the desert, but I am so glad I did. Did I say she is WONDERFUL?!?!?!?! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa-8306 | trackerpro | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 9/27/12 | |
|
Review by
trackerpro
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Enthusiastic, sexy, Great Breasts. Not quite GFE, Not quite PSE, But very very good, Beautiful and intelligent! and FTF. The TF was very good and her lips are fun to get lost in. Her personality is as sexy as her body, and she has some great tits, did I already say that :) Hope Lisa comes back soon! Only negative! she's in a relationship, but I guess most of us are :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylee | coolhand luke | Denver | Yes | 15 | 9/27/12 | |
|
Review by
coolhand luke
(85 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have read several reviews and decided to see for myself. Reviews are accurate. Very tastefully decorated apt. in very nice location. She tries to be very discrete. She is very friendly as well as being sexy. Great attitude and her skills match. True GFE with all the accoutrements. She can also squirt if you handle it right. If you like a more mature woman who takes pride in herself, pays attention to you and has the skills, I would recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| heatherdaniels | blue | Denver | Yes | 20 | 9/27/12 | |
|
Review by
blue
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Got a chance to see Heather for the first time recently. What a down to earth, mature, and beautiful young lady, could be a model. Will see her next chance I get, wish I would of had more time to stay longer. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naomi Michaels | dirtyJbone5280 | Denver | Yes | 72 | 9/27/12 | |
|
Review by
dirtyJbone5280
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok what can I say about this lovely besides she is absolutely sexual. From the first minute I saw her in her sexy thigh highs, I was Ohhhhhh Shit I wanna see that all over me! I have seen her both times while she was running a special and they were both quickies but it's all I needed. fresh DATY, great UTF and HJ and as for everything else CG and Missionary was explosive. She is good and steady and she really can rock your world I know she did mine:) I only hate the fact that she might be done with the business soon which sucks because she is one of My ATF's. Thanks FOXXXY you are amazing girl. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn-6933 | dirtyJbone5280 | Denver | Yes | 76 | 9/27/12 | |
|
Review by
dirtyJbone5280
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well let's just say after a failed attempt a few months back I was seriously not planning on seeing her but I am glad I balled up and did. This girl is very sexy has soft skin and sexy little body. She seemed kinda like she was somewhere else at first but then the activities started and she came alive. She does everything covered which is fine by me and she really knows how to get thing done. Next time I definetly need to spend more time because she is so sexy and super awesome when she warms up to you. Thanks hun and see you again soon:) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miki Izuwa | Rex | Denver | Yes | 7 | 9/27/12 | |
|
Review by
Rex
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cute. Nice. Especially if you craven' Asian. Eager kisser. Augmented breasts are still soft and seem natural. As with most Asians, Miki doesn't have a latina ass. My impression is that she enjoys giving over receiving. Terrific UTF. My recommendation is to let her take the lead. Just lay back, relax and enjoy it. You'll be in for a great unrushed, gentle, sensual experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| heatherdaniels | LongTimeLurker | Denver | Yes | 20 | 9/27/12 | |
|
Review by
LongTimeLurker
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow! What a great lady. I haven't posted a review in a while (I tend to stick with a good ASP once I have found one), but Heather deserves all the compliments I can give her. 1) The Setup: Super easy, requested appt. through P411 about a week ahead of time and she quickly responded with a yes. She followed up with a confirmation message over the weekend and directions by text on the day of our meeting. During the interim, her prices went up, but she happily grandfathered me in for the discounted rate. 2) The View: I was a little skeptical that Heather could be as beautiful as her profile pictures. I am happy to say that my concerns were for naught. Heather is stunning. She could fit right in as an SI swimsuit or lingerie model. She is tall, tan and toned with all of the right curves. And I still can't get over how beautiful her face is. Do not worry about the blur in the photos, Heather has a natural beauty that she enhances with just a little bit of make up. 3) The Personality: Heather cracks me up. She is small town folk like me and has a great perspective on life. She is intelligent, but you know she has done her share of partying. She has some great stories and was willing to listen to my (lame) antics as well. 4) The Services: I don't like to get too personal, but everything listed above was undertaken with the enthusiasm that youth brings. She gave me a lot of attention and let me lie back for a while and bask in the glow of a beautiful woman taking care of my every desire. Once the real action starts I am not good for very long, but Heather really took the time to give me a good long build up... something that seems to be increasingly rare. 5) Overall: When I compared the rate to the photos I was a little hesitant to take the leap. Boy am I glad I did. Heather is a great addition to Colorado and I am ecstatic that she has decided to stick around for a while. You are only hurting yourself if you don't take the time to go see her. Thanks for a great time Heather, I can't wait to see you again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Felicity | eventhisoneistaken | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/27/12 | |
|
Review by
eventhisoneistaken
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was very accommodating to a messed up schedule that I have. Felicity was very friendly and flirty during the whole session. She will make you feel at home with her easy going personality and amazing smile. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great relaxing, stress re-leaving massage. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Koko | private1 | Denver | No | 1 | 9/27/12 | |
|
Review by
private1
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Chit chat on the phone all the way to the incall's parking lot. And then she dropped off. For those who vlaue their time- PASS on this one!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenn | MustangCrazy4 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 9/27/12 | |
|
Review by
MustangCrazy4
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Recently I experienced one of the most enjoyable hours of my life. I got to spend 60 minutes with Jenn. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I think the lady is drop dead gorgeous. She has sparkling eyes and a smile that is certain to charm. When she disrobed I was able to take in her incredible figure. I was very nervous at first, but within a minute she had put me at ease. It was as if we were old friends and were picking up on our conversation from when we last met. She is smart and has a great sense of humor. She had me laughing the entire session. Her total mission was my satisfaction. She is not a clock watcher. Twice, when I asked how we were doing for time, she said “we have plenty” and stayed focused on me. Jenn is the real deal. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an amazing hour with a delightful lady. Note: Her phone number is 339-309-1697, which goes to her computer. She answered my texts and E-mails quickly. Treat Jenn as the lady she is, and you will be well rewarded. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tiffany BP | Munchie-9737 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 9/26/12 | |
|
Review by
Munchie-9737
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Have seen her a few times since my first encounter and she gets better and better and treats me like a king. Her rules are perfect for me and she doesn't do anything I don't like. There is no better deal in Denver in my opinion. She hits every mark and looks better every time I see her. Love the new black hair look. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aliyah-4698 | codeblue702 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 9/26/12 | |
|
Review by
codeblue702
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/12 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is definitely girl in the ad. Very petite, nice body. met her at her in call on the strip. she's just visiting but comes here pretty often. attitude was okay but seemed not into the session and just wanted to get it over already. she said she just had her nipples pierced so i couldn't play with it as much. definitely not gfe. very nice body though. would recommend if you're looking for a spinner type. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Kush | jerry.S | Denver | Yes | 44 | 9/26/12 | |
|
Review by
jerry.S
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: No need to write up what's already been said about this lady. Her skills make the session. Lots of energy, variety, and intensity. Really enjoyed Megan from the instant I was invited into her lair 'til the time I left. She's skilled in the arts of seduction, conversation and kissing. Lots of guttural, primal sounds emanating throughout the session and some small part of that was mine!. Delectably nice handful of derriere that she loves to show off, and for good reason. Will be scheduling another round with her when I'm next having to be in Denver. Highly recommended. Thanks, Megan. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Svetlana | bear5256 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 37 | 9/26/12 | |
|
Review by
bear5256
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After being out of the state for more than 2 years, Svetlana is back! If you go into the archived reviews, you will find her reviews and she is as great as ever! Svetlana is nonstop passion from the second I walked into her home till I left. Her place is clean and the location is easy to find. She is definitely GFE and pleasing her is fun and easy, this lady is multi-orgasmic and wow she is all about making sure you have a great time. Treat her well and you will experience passion like no other! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miki Izuwa | rocketmanco901 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 9/26/12 | |
|
Review by
rocketmanco901
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: There's just something special about spending time with a lovely lady when its cold and wet outside. Her UTF was the best. I was thinking she should have her tougue insured! If you enjoy petite ladies then Miki is for you. While she's still learning english, she was very enthusiastic. Thanks again Miki. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jade 303-xxx-2274 | Grinch | Boulder | Yes | 4 | 9/26/12 | |
|
Review by
Grinch
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/12 Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well I finally got to see Jade after several unanswered calls. As usual my call went to a non-operational mailbox. Today she called me back and could tell she was just a little nervous. Jade is definitely the girl in the pictures and is quite cute with a nice, smooth little body. She has a piercing not in or nose or lip but in-between. She has a few tattoos but not too many and kind of a hip-hop/street attitude. She was very nice and a lot of fun! I do recommend her but she might not be for everyone. She reminds me a little of Dakota Fanning in the movie "The Runaways" about the all-girl kick ass rock band. She has some great translated french and a nice little pink Susie! I had a great time with this energetic youngster. Certainly streetwise and independent so you guys can trust her if she trusts you. Cheers! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kourtney (757) | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 6 | 9/25/12 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I responded to a faceless ad which can be sketchy but the rest of her looked great. After reverse image search there were probably genuine. After quick 2-call I arrived and she greeted me outside which was nice for a change. We found each other walking toward and talking on the phone to each other. She is orders of magnitude better looking than her pictures suggest. She was hot. We got to her room and I felt comfortable talking to her. I liked her personality right away. We got naked and after some heavy petting and DFK, I moved down for some DATY and it was nice, responsive, and juicy. She gave me covered oral that was amazing and almost made me pop. I got on top and the entrance was grand. Tight, moist, and hot we then managed CG, K9, and started and finished up with missionary which I prefer. I lasted the entire time to thoroughly enjoy it, I watched the clock but she didn't. This woman loves sex and is very pleasing both sensually and aesthetically. Overall: Very glad I called her. I'm plan to be a regular. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicholeofdenver | GentleJeff | Denver | Yes | 70 | 9/24/12 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nicole is a very sweet lady who enjoys what she does a lot. I like ladies who enjoy receiving as much as they do giving and she seemed to enjoy herself very much. A mature lady who knows her stuff. Great kisser and conversationalist. Great lady at a great price! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alexis Anders | sirjames1955 | Denver | Yes | 33 | 9/24/12 | |
|
Review by
sirjames1955
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been on a quest to find the hottest blonde provider in Denver and Alexis is certainly in the running. Very upscale incall, easy to schedule. She seems to have lost a little weight judging for her older pictures but still just the right proportions. She very enthusiastically participated in all activities. She does have a new phone number but the review site would not allow me to change it but it is in her EB ad. Very nice lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Montana Reese | Songdog57 | Denver | Yes | 12 | 9/24/12 | |
|
Review by
Songdog57
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was fortunate enough to spend an hour with Montana on 08/24/12. Something that needs to be mentioned right up front is that she took extraordinary steps to ensure that she was able to keep this appointment. In my experience that has not always been the case with some providers and it is something that I very much appreciate. Her in-call location is upscale and easy to find. The session was a great experience for me. Montana is beautiful, smart, humorous, and extremely skilled at what she does. She engaged in all the above listed activities with enthusiasm and consideration for what I wanted. Her aim is to please, and she most certainly does! I found myself wanting to see her again before I was half way home. I can give her the highest recommendation without any reservations at all. Treat her well, deserves it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dee-NoCO | leonknows | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/24/12 | |
|
Review by
leonknows
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So, I took one for the team . . . I'd hoped Dee was going to be at least better than average. No such luck. Meetup was at a nice Greeley hotel that looked liked she lived in full time. She was dressed in a Tshirt and capris. No attempt at a nice greeting. Her body is fine for 40+ BUT what she thinks is a massage was a violent mess of hand motions not at all useful or sensual. Her other skills are below average. She watched AND commented about the movie she's left on the TV. She complained constantly about all the calls she gets. We were interrupted twice by a friend (someone I'd planned to try - not so sure now) and then a sandwich delivery. Not a good experience . . . I did get off so I'll try to be kind. If you try her, I wish you better luck. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| April Flowers-6908 | jpardee | Denver | Yes | 26 | 9/24/12 | |
|
Review by
jpardee
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The set up went very smoothly with April via P411. I was very pleased that she had read my profile and had my preferred drink ready for me along with my clothing preference. Directions to her location were easy to follow. She greeted me wearing a nice dress with a big hug and a kiss. I had an amazing and enjoyable time with April. I'm definitely planning on seeing her again. She has requested that I leave out the details in the review and I will honor her request. Thank you April! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jade 303-xxx-2274 | nocofoco11 | Denver | No | 4 | 9/24/12 | |
|
Review by
nocofoco11
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She's advertising in Ft Collins...when I called she said she was in Denver...but wouldn't be an issue. After several calls, she was on her way but never showed up. No usual courtesy call, or anything. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel-7159 | Hwy101 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 9/24/12 | |
|
Review by
Hwy101
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: A truly wonderful experience. The message at the beginning was very relaxing. Her hands were very gentle and she worked out the kinks very well. She is a beauty and very good at what she does. I highly recommend her services and please treat her with the utmost of respect as she is well deserving. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Destiny | qwerty | Denver | Yes | 167 | 9/23/12 | |
|
Review by
qwerty
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What more is there to say about Destiny. She is one lady that can be a GFE, PSE, girl friend, fantasy date, and meet every fantasy I could imagine all in one fabulous person. She can be all you can handle and more, and be the lady from next door on the same night. YMMV but mine did not. Thank you Destiny for fulfilling all of my fantasies. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlett Desire | pfunk | Denver | Yes | 11 | 9/23/12 | |
|
Review by
pfunk
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Scarlett is a sweet, pretty, smart, cute, fun girl, who I want to see again. I really enjoyed her kisses, and the conversation was great! All the activities were excellent, I never heard "no" (although I'm pretty vanilla), and I went twice in the appt. I think she's a bargain at her rate, and I highly recommend. I tipped because she went out of her way to get an incall and accomadate me, and she was fantastic! YMMV! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jasmine-3033 | cumomo-1786 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 9/23/12 | |
|
Review by
cumomo-1786
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I went to see a girl who doesn't have any reviews but advertise often. I always wonder about girls who advertise alot and for awhile and yet no reviews. I seen girls with no reviews and she would turn out to be great but that is rare. Reviews does work. in tonight's case, Jassmine is a great gal with a ton of personality and I think pics are of her but they're outdated. When I saw her in person, I was disappointed. She's in her late 20s and probaby had a kid or two. Her face is not clear like her pix potray her to be. But she does have a ton of persnality to make me want to continue the session and see how it goes. I knew from the initial phone call, she might turn out to be a great date. She is friendly and easy to talk to over the phone. she's staying at this place thats a bit shady and scary and she oomplained she's been getting alot of no call no show. I suspect it might be the location I feel bad for her that guys no call no show her. I get it as well and I find it rude when girls waaste my time. especially the girls who advertise, 'don't waste my time and I won't waste yours'. The session started out w/ small talks and she has a southern accent so I asked her about that. I like her accent and she reminded me alot of someone. She asked me if I liked that someone and of course I do. Why would i remember someone I don't like. She's a safety girl and started off with tf. She seem to like giving head and tf was as good as tf as can. She was nonrushing and i felt comfortable. I would have been happy w/ tf to finish but when she was ready for fs, she got in doggy position and I went inside her. Surprisingly, the sex was great. I had a blast pounding her from behind. She seem to enjoy it as well. We stayed in the position and soon I came. Ater I cleaned up and got dressed, we chatted away and she was willing to walk me to my car while she smoked. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miki Izuwa | TheLimoGuy | Denver | Yes | 7 | 9/23/12 | |
|
Review by
TheLimoGuy
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: TOFTT - Miki is a very beautiful girl! She is more Geisha than PSE. She has a very sweet touch and is very accommodating and wants to make the man feel comfortable. She took a lot of time washing me before our session started - and that was very nice. Her is BBBJ is CIMNQ, she is very talented in that regard, and she seemed to enjoy that part of our visit the most. The language barrier is a bit of a problem - at least for me - I enjoy getting to know the ladies that I am spending time with, and with her only knowing limited English, that wasn't happening for me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brielle MacKenna | Al-Packer | Denver | Yes | 19 | 9/23/12 | |
|
Review by
Al-Packer
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/20/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: don't know what happened. I have seen Brielle before and have been playing phone tag the last few months trying to get our schedules to match for another appointment. I contacted her the day before and set a time for the following day. I call 2 hrs before the appointment to confirm we are still on for the meeting, she answered and agreed it was a go. I arrived on time and called, her phone went straight to voice mail, tried a few more times and nothing so I left. She is usually a great person to converse with and my previous review indicates what a fine provider she is I just hope all is ok with her. Anyway I guess s**t happens. ********************************** ASP REBUTTAL I was admitted to the emergency room with an acute asthma attack and missed my appointment. I called my client as soon as I was discharged to notify him of the situation. If he should read this, I would like to make it up to him by offering a free 30 minute session... Thank you, Brielle Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||