Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

33901 - 33950 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Aubrey-5206 flybuddy Denver Yes 74 10/6/12
Review by flybuddy (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Oh Aubrey, there is no one better. Having visited this wonderful, sexy lady so many times, I find her more marvelous with each visit. She is the best lover ever. Starting from fabulous kisses upon arrival to endless orgasms that get better each bout of passion. She has a great body, soft in all the right parts and the smoothest skin ever. I really can't control myself and want to continue our love-making forever. In fact, if I was twenty years younger, I would marry this girl in a minute so I could have her love all day and all night. Aubrey is extremely intelligent and converses with ease and affection. I can't wait until we meet again as there is none better. Many thanks, Aubrey, until our next round of passion.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adel chunky4096-7166 Denver Yes 1 10/6/12
Review by chunky4096-7166 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I recently had the pleasure of meeting Adel. She is an experienced provider just returning to the biz. Her sister, April Flowers, recommended her to me when she was not available when I was looking for a little lunchtime entertainment (Thank you for that!) Adel is very nicely curved, passionate, and enjoys her work. Her skills are excellent, and I enjoyed getting to know her very much. I can only imagine what a two-girl sister act would be like... Blonde heaven to be sure! If you are looking for a very good time with a pretty, well-endowed lady who knows the ropes, you can't go wrong with Adel.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kate Summers basil434 Denver Yes 16 10/6/12
Review by basil434 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kate was easy to set up with using email. She travels to Denver and other cities for her primary work, but at one time lived in Denver. She has amazing skill, great hands, special lotions, and a pleasing attitude. This was a really enjoyable, action packed session with great satisfaction for both of us. If you get a chance to see Kate, please do so. She is bright, pretty, and lots of fun to be with.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenine TommyTube Denver Yes 39 10/6/12
Review by TommyTube (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I keep going back to see Jenine because the sessions are consistently satisfying. Jenine is a mature female who exudes sensuality and sexiness. She is oh so much fun to play with.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel 720-xxx-4835 Crazy Horse Denver Yes 8 10/6/12
Review by Crazy Horse (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Having just returned from another exciting exploration of the BP jungles it is my pleasure to report the finding of another jewel of a provider. Rachel is from the midwest visiting Denver for the rest of the month. Although new to the profession she is gifted in the art of seduction and quite obviously enjoys what she does. In her mid 20s she's reaching her sexual peak and she knows how to use it well. I've had my eye on her ads for the last week or so and in that short time she's already befriended one of the local ladies for double the fun but has a few regulars as well. Such is the easy going nature of her personality anyone that meets her can feel as if they've made a new friend. Pictures are accurate and Rachel does have a sexy body but the most striking thing about her are her cheek piercings, sort of artificial dimples. A different look but one that I didn't find to be a turn off. Long flexible legs that wrap nicely about my ears the DATY is fun for both. Her DFK is enthusiastic so I'm sure she enjoys it the French is translated though. She seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was and that made for a great time and really what else could you ask for. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck leonknows Denver Yes 130 10/6/12
Review by leonknows (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OMG! I've found my new ATF! Our first encounter was fabulous...the next even better. She'd quirky, for sure, and a bit shy in an enduring way BUT treat her well and she's a great provider. She has a "thing" about not fully showing her breasts so IF you gotta have big honkers to slap around, she may be wrong for you. She the tastiest, most orgasmic (or best actress - I don't care which) I've been with in a long time. She is young and has some style points to hone but so wonderful!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh Morgan ellobo Denver Yes 64 10/6/12
Review by ellobo (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I enjoyed meeting her. She was fun to be with. She did everything she could to please me. We had a great difference in age but that did not matter to her. She treated me just like I was her age. She is much prettier than her pictures show. I will most certainly see her again. Next time I am looking forward to her bringing one of her friends.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny jjj80 Denver Yes 167 10/6/12
Review by jjj80 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: so i'd never seen her before, but show up and within a minute i feel like i've been a regular for years. the experience is just that comfortable. and services...well, i'll just say you'll wish you had 2 dicks so you didn't have to choose between languages and activities.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia 5353 RICHHS Las Vegas Yes 16 10/6/12
Review by RICHHS (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen her ad on the Backpage and thought that she was interesting. When I called her we set a time for my visit. When we met there was no rush and she appeared to like what she is doing. Her appearance was as in her ads and I was not disappointed, she was wearing a nice form fitting dress that showed her nice little butt which is to die for. We had a good time and I will see her again when I'm in Vegas. A fun girl and she is the real deal.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachelina rocketmanco901 Colorado Springs Yes 9 10/5/12
Review by rocketmanco901 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Miss Rachelina was visiting so I jumped on the oppertunity to see her. She looks exactly like her pictures! Such a warm sensual woman. I could have spent all night with her. If you get a chance to see her you will not be dissapointed. Thank You Again Rachelina. I look forward to your next visit to Colorado!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Synful Natasha elprofe1-2694 Denver Yes 55 10/5/12
Review by elprofe1-2694 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Incall was a midrange hotel. She opened the door and behold a slender tiny Milf Hottie with a Big beautiful chest. A soothing back rub intro flipped to her tender light strokes and sensual light kisses. Gorgeous heavenly breasts dangled, my hands massaged them, my face smothered in them, so very soft and succulent. Flexed and lithe from MISH, a perfect position developed for DATY and DATO. Sexy moans, oohs and aahs guided my way. More MISH. Penchant for oral we engaged in a longtime 69 dining experience. Izzy is so cute and so petite, it was a great fit, great vocals, and great fun squeezing her tight little tush, almost lost it there. Isabella enjoys her oral and is Very good at it, sitting in a chair she drained me, a wonderful BBBJ finish with unforgettable details. A beautiful and talented young lady, a pure delight.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee A.Dimssdale Denver Yes 15 10/5/12
Review by A.Dimssdale (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called Rylee and setup on short notice. She is not at all what I expected, her pictures really don't do her justice. She is an intelligent beautiful and a very classy woman. Her incall was very nice and couldn't possibly be more discrete. Although it is somewhat of a maze to get to her. She is very sensual and responsive. I liked seeing her. I enjoyed all the activities above and really enjoyed her company. Sometimes you get a very pleasant surprise, this was one of those times.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy- Littleton A.Dimssdale Denver No 15 10/5/12
Review by A.Dimssdale (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A while ago I tried to setup a meeting with Amy. Called talked to her and set the time. She told me to go to a parking lot near her and wait when I went to the parking lot there were two police cars there, one marked and one unmarked so I passed the lot and parked around the corner. When I called she did not answer, she texted me saying she would call me in 5 min. but 15 min. later I had not heard back. I tried to call again, and nothing so I left. I am not saying she was working with the police, as a matter of fact I don't think she was but if you set up with her and see something along the same lines I would bail. I think her stringing me along was rude and I was offered nothing to make right, also rude so I doubt I will try again with her, However, I may give her another chance just because of the area.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa 6639 texhogrider Colorado Springs No 2 10/5/12
Review by texhogrider (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/12
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set appointment for 8:00 she changed it to 9:00. She talked me into delaying so she could bring a female friend. She show's up at 1035 without the friend. She plays with me and I get to play with her. When I try to do more she tells me that the 260 was just for a Handjob. then she's amazed when I get angry about that. This girl is a rip off and is definitely not worth the time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye PaulsBack Denver Yes 150 10/5/12
Review by PaulsBack (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My new ATF had mentioned that she was friends with her. Based on that, I wanted to give her a try. I am so glad that I did. She is a little more of a mature provider than many of the younger escorts on this Board but obviously with time, she has gained some fantastic talents. I could tell that she has a good heart and really cared about making me feel special. She has one small tattoo but otherwise tat free - something that I like. Without going into too much detail, she tenderly enjoyed all activites and all the attention that I paid her. She is a great addition to the Denver community. If you want a young, inexperienced, flighty tart, there are many to choose from. If you want someone that will treat you well and enjoy your company, she would have to be your choice.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Baby Misty JackG Denver Yes 35 10/5/12
Review by JackG (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am so glad that Misty come back from her break and I had a wonderful time with her. She is a very passionate lover and I will certainly see her again. As always, YMMV


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany-8535 Oc2lv Las Vegas Yes 3 10/5/12
Review by Oc2lv (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/12
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Tiffanys adds for a while at mojovillage decided to go for it since she had no reviews she is a short bbw when i walked into her appartment she did a LE inspection after we got that covered we sat at her couch she was real friendly we talked for a while the session took place at her couch started with a cbj then missionary since it was only a qq i didnt want to take to long after we just talked and i left she is a new provider if you like short girls with a great attitude she is good


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elizabeth Moore Make My Day Fort Collins Yes 11 10/5/12
Review by Make My Day (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Elizabeth, My most sincere compliment to you about this most amazing time I was so fortunate to have shared with you or rather you gave me the privileged to experience, yesterday afternoon. I cannot remember when I have been comfortable, confident and complete with intimacy, as if we had known each of for years. Not even for a second, was I aware that it was a service and the manner in which you provide the most amazing hour of pure pleasure, seemed unplanned and completely spontaneous. You made me feel that I was important, appreciated and special. You gave me the impression I made you feel like a women and you made me feel like...well a better man than I am. I really needed that and the rest of my day..... felt so much better about me, because of you. You are a very special woman and made me feel equally special. I look forward to spending many more hours with you and becoming even better friends, through this wonderful friendship and intimacy that you are willing to share with me. Thank you for meeting with me and look forward to seeing you again and soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vanessa-6772 Oc2lv Denver Yes 2 10/5/12
Review by Oc2lv (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I read a review about vanessa here then i decided to see her i went to her incall she had just woke up she told me she had no make up on if that was ok i said yeah got there she was cold she started with a cbj she ws cold n she said i was warm we cuddled then she continued with the cbj then she aked me if ii wanted to do missionary witch i did she was pretty tight she is a great girl witha great attitude with good rates


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kate (Asian CMT) muffdivr Denver Yes 12 10/4/12
Review by muffdivr (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kate is a very beautiful women that gives a very good massage. She is trained in massage. She tells you up front nothing extra which was fine because her great massage is what I needed. She does do it topless and has very nice breast. I called her last minute and was able to get a appointment within and hour. Her incall is very clean and easy to find. Thanks Kate.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi 970-xxx-7197 joethick Denver Yes 3 10/4/12
Review by joethick (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was stuck in no-man's land at Exit 262 off I-25 in the Windsor area. I had several very attractive, well-reviewed providers to choose from, ready to see me on 9/19 in Boulder. But my plans changed and I had to cancel my room in Boulder and stay an additional night in Windsor. That scrubbed everything, so I went to Backpage for Plan B. I use it where I live here in New Orleans and it's quite useful. There are diamonds, there are pieces of coal. I compiled a list of 10 providers who I found attractive and proceeded to make calls. Lexi answered promptly and was very easy to arrange. She was in the Loveland area so no travel fees or two hour minimum appointments were required. Lexi appears to be a high-volume provider. She said she'd arrive in about an hour, but she was late. The good thing is she gave me two texts explaining her lateness. I give her an "A" for her communications skills. When she arrived at my hotel she appeared to match the pics in her ad, but a bit older. She claims 30yo, but I think she may be a bit older. Her pics make her look much younger than 30. She was wearing Be Delicious perfume and some Black Cherry & Vanilla body lotion. I asked her what she was wearing because it smelled familiar. Word of caution, that stuff sticks to the sheets. My hotel room smelled like Lexi until I checked out the following day. It's not a BAD scent, it just lingers for days. Being from out of town, not having a friend or any connections in Colorado, I was flying blind on this one. As a result I was nervous. I asked Lexi to get comfortable, as I was doing, and to just relax me for about five minutes so I could start to get into it. Lexi's tits are probably a 34/36 full B to a small C cup. Hard for me to judge because my wife has a 32-DD rack of manmades, so I'm quite spoiled. Lexi's tits are a bit droopy, silver dollar areolas with nipples that are somewhat responsive. She has a baby ponch that is noticable. Average sized ass and hips. Probably three to four tats that are not distracting. Lexi's pussy is hygenically clean, smooth shaven and very pretty to look at. Her asshole is excellent, clean and very fuckable, although I did not ask if greek was available. I have a foot fetish. Her feet were maybe a size 7, a bit dirty from the sandals she was wearing. Toes could have used a pedi. They did not smell nor were they disgusting in any way. But sensing she was a busy, high-volume BP girl, I wasn't going to get into her feet. Lexi was not a clock-watcher, but she was in a hurry. So I knew this was going to be a one-nut pop & out. I started by feeling her up. My choice not to DATY. My choice not to LFK. As I played with her tits and enjoyed FIV and fingers pressed firmly against her asshole (however never inserted) (again my choice), she began jerking me off. I was still a bit nervous, but once firm she pulled out that damn condom. Once I saw that the winds left my sails. Really?? CBJ? Ok, then I knew I wasn't getting BBBJtoC, NQNS or even NQBS. I knew right then and there I was going to bust my nut the old fashioned way. Although her skillz at sucking dick were ample, if I already had the latex on I wanted her pussy. She offered to get on top, but I prefer to start in missionary. Lexi can take a good pounding and she has quite a bit of her own hip thrusting to offer. Makes a dick feel really good. Her pussy was tight. No sloshing. No quiefes. I had her flip over into doggie position. When I tell you she has a nice, fucckable asshole, I mean it. I didn't want to DATY, not knowing how many other studs had used her that afternoon, but I was very tempted to DATO. It was THAT nice. However, I refrained and was content with just touching it and fucking her. After working up a sweat while sweating Lexi's cunt, I pulled out, ripped off the condom, stroked it a few times, then popped my weasel. Unfortunately not in her mouth. Lexi seems to be a Half & Half girl. BJ and fast FS. For I didn't expect candles, lingerie, intelligent conversation or MSOG. I needed to bust a nut and I needed a utility girl to make that happen. That's exactly what I got. Would I repeat? I asked her to come back at 10pm that night and work a deal for both me and my brother staying across the hall. At 10pm that night she texted she was running late again, I told her nevermind. If a quick nut bust is what you're looking for, you can't go wrong with Lexi. If you want BBBJtoC CIM, MSOG or anything worthy of a GFE, steer clear. If you need a quick trick, you might like Lexi. Her ass in doggie position is freakin' awesome. Maybe you can get Greek out of her? YMMV. I give Lexi a "MAYBE" recommendation based on her menu, not on her looks or efforts in bed. She takes directions very well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jai muffdivr Denver Yes 3 10/4/12
Review by muffdivr (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jai was very easy to setup with a friend that helps answer phones while she is in session. Her condo is very clean and easy to find. Jai gives a wonderful full nude body oily massage with lots of touching. The prostate exam felt great too. After the the massage you can wash off in her shower. I would recommend her highly. Thanks for a wonderful time Jai.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Paige Turner-9484 papabear34co Fort Collins Yes 37 10/3/12
Review by papabear34co (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Paige is just special...attentive, adorable, easy going, sexy, humorous, intelligent and an absolute firecracker! She is definitely an ATF of mine. I have seen her multiple times and every time is new, exciting and different. While I would love to keep her a secret, it does not surprise me at all that an extremely high percentage of her reviews are "fantastic!" She puts a lot of effort into changing things up and coming up with new themes on a regular basis. This month's theme was Halloween oriented with her devilish pictures...well if that is Hell then you can sign me up for an extended visit. I have never been so excited and so relaxed all in the same day let alone the same hour. I always wish I could stay longer. If you are lucky enough to actually get a massage from Paige you won't forget it, it electrified every nerve in my body while still thoroughly relaxing me. While I will leave the details of the full service to Paige and me alone, I can tell you that you will not be disappointed! She is not always available but is worth the efforts to track down and if need be wait for, trust me!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JaneJones easygo Denver Yes 50 10/3/12
Review by easygo (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jane has been my favorite since the first day I met her. I have reviewed her a few times before and always with my real and honest feelings. Well, she has been and is still the best. There are so many wonderful, exciting and out of the ordinary things about her that I will not take time to discuss. In prior reviews I have stated that I would marry her if she was in the market. Well next best thing is to commit to a 24/7 relationship, and we have. Jane will likely never escort again. She has taken a new direction, I am proud of her, impressed by her, and amazed at her intelligence that far exceeds all her physical qualities. I am a very happy guy. :-)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet nowiam Denver Yes 80 10/3/12
Review by nowiam (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: For unexplainable reasons, Violet's BP ad in the body rubs section appealed to me. I enjoy an 'alternative' session every once in a while and I have been seeking a new play partner. We established contact through email and, after providing references, I set an appointment. She lives on the north end of downtown and she guided me in via texting. She has a very nice incall in a secure building and I had no problem following her directions up to a comfortable, modern apartment where she has a massage table. She showed me the shower and after I stripped and cleaned up we talked for a few minutes about our experiences with BDSM. Today's session was her FBSM-kink choice and I had let her know that she was in control. I had a wonderful time. She is creative and enjoys herself, which is good for me. At times our session was very intense and the memories linger. Miss Violet is a tall, pretty, well spoken lady equipped with a pretty wicked imagination. I will see her again. BTW, I am sure her regular FBSM sessions are also very satisfactory. I got what I requested but it is pretty evident she can be a sensual sweetheart too.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Renee GentleJeff Colorado Springs Yes 2 10/3/12
Review by GentleJeff (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Initially set up for the 4-hands massage but while driving there Renee called and said that the other lady was in a car accident and wouldn't be able to make it. She very professionally asked me if I wanted to cancel because she couldn't deliver as advertised. I said no (thinking anyone who is this professional must be good at what she does). If you are looking for a very good massage with a great happy ending with a classy lady at a reasonable price Renee is the one to call. BTW - she advertises as new in town but you may have seen her photos on BP before - she said someone had used her ad here when she was living in AZ. Note that she does not do this nude (at least at this price) and it is massage & HJ only. I'm not sure about her partner Anna ( http://coloradosprings.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-in-town-looking-for-that-magic-touch-look-no-further-here-i-am-sexy-russian-29/8276813 ) although since she lists under Bodyrubs I assume she does the same as Renee.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chey holeynoleydonuts Denver Yes 26 10/3/12
Review by holeynoleydonuts (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great UTF experience. Very relaxing environment, and she definitely enjoys what she does! Worth the time to stop by and enjoy her company.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nessa-6400 leonknows Denver Yes 10 10/3/12
Review by leonknows (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have a problem evaluating Nessa. She's pleasant enough, fine looking and have more than adequate skills BUT she seemed "all business". I guess in my older age, and having experienced some really excellent providers, I hope for some personal attention; some indication that for that time I'm special and not just a "job". . . I didn't get any of this with Nessa. Btw, this is a new phone number for her but it's the Nessa listed and review previously. On the plus side, she was completely willing to communicate via txt for the first contact, a plus in my book.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor 720-xxx-3823 ctgiver Denver Yes 26 10/3/12
Review by ctgiver (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a long weekend of very physically demanding activity and decided to look at the BP section for a FBSM. I found Taylor's ad and texted her. She texted back indicating a window of time she blocked for me, the then texted me her address and I was there 45 minutes later. She opened the door and I was very pleased with her looks. She has short hair and is petite but there is something about her that is very appealing to me, kind of that hot brainy girl that use to sit by me in my physics class.....very much "that" look. We took care of the business side and off came the clothes. She keeps herself in fantastic shape and is a great conversationalist like her ad indicates. Very bright women and is very well spoken. Super comfortable in her skin. All services were done with vigor and enthusiasm and I left the session relaxed and very content. If you like massages this women is a very good one to see.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Paris-4887 thereviwer Denver No 1 10/3/12
Review by thereviwer (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well fellas i took one more for the team, this time i think it was the worst rushed experience ever, and i know i was not the only one, because i saw the other guys going in and out in less than 15min. Well i saw the ad about this girls and looked TGTBT but still wanted to give it a try, first at all she is not the girl in the pics, she may look pretty nice and friendly but she's not, we started with TF, then little bit of CW and other positions (all of this happening in very uncomfortable couch and watching tv all the time) having breaks every 5 min to answer the phone. The worst part i guess is when she reminds you every 5 min if you're done yet!, i guess 1 hr is not 60 min anymore, well finally after 20 min she was all upset and ask me to leave because somebody else was about to knock the door, WTF!. I wrote this just for your information but if you still want to try, well good luck. koko aka paris, mia and many others 408-219-1752 602-435-3872 707-407-8522


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal 720-xxx-1685 rodder52 Denver Yes 6 10/3/12
Review by rodder52 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Crystal is a sweetheart. I have seen her multiple times and she gets better every time. She has a warm and friendly personality, very open to different positions and is passionate in all activities. In my 5+ years of hobbying, she has been one of the two best suprises I have experienced. Treat her with respect and you too may find what I have.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sundance classiccarman Denver Yes 33 10/3/12
Review by classiccarman (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my first my first experience with Sundamce and don't know why a waited so long. Setting up with her is very easy. Talking to her on the phone was a total turn on and a good indication of what was to come. Her incall is a very nice and the directions where easy to follow. She greeted me at the door dressed in a very sexy outfit, gave me a kiss and led me into her very nicely decorated bedroom. I was offered an drink which I gratefully accepted. After talking for a brief time we got down to business.....or should I say she did. She slowly undressed me while rubbing all over me with her ample breasts. Than we progressed to some very passionate kissing slowed be her great oral skills and a little DATY which she seemed to enjoy. I can't even describe what came after that but it was amazing. This gal is one of the best and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is not a clock watching and will give you your money's worth and than some. I can not wait to see her again. Thank you Sundance for a very memorable time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kyla Young generaltank Denver Yes 38 10/2/12
Review by generaltank (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I took advantage of a special for Kyla and her friend which I have seen before. This was a very fun secession. The activities were all top of the line and the conversation was light and fun. I look forward to seeing both these girls again for a longer period of time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucious Kiara AkeraAr Las Vegas Yes 4 10/2/12
Review by AkeraAr (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She met me at her door and she definitely looks like in her picture. The kind of girl I always fantasize about. Kissed her all over and went down on her. After putting on the rubber she was sucking on me. CG, doggie, missionary and finished with her legs over my shoulder as I really enjoyed watching her. Really worth it. Hope to see her again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi 970-xxx-7197 pasttime Denver No 3 10/2/12
Review by pasttime (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: toftt. flabby. on the phone when I got there. took her time(which I was paying for) to get off the phone. should of left at that point. this is the same person as lexi ak. her photos are old and do not show that she has let herself run down.did I mention flabby.think I will stick to you 20 year olds from now on.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade 303-xxx-2274 butze Boulder Yes 4 10/2/12
Review by butze (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So...I have a less than lackluster outcall from Miley, and I decide to give a call to a once reviewed BP ad for a 19 year old. In my drunken state, all I could remember was, damn this girl is hot. And she is definitely 19 or 20 years old. While the activities are limited, she is about as beautiful of an image you can imagine in your bed. I'm sure that for a price, you can have whatever you want, but for the straight fee, you get to bang a hot ass 19 year old.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Camille Ashe OhSoFun Denver Yes 20 10/2/12
Review by OhSoFun (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Salma was visiting from Austin Texas this past weekend. Contact was through P411 / P100325 a few week ago She is a absolutely beautiful Latina, her smile, her dark eyes, long hair, all the features of a top model and a great personality. Her breasts are perfect, sexy long legs and a hot booty. The CBJ was really fun and passionate. The rear view was fantastic, DATY was sweet and her O's were loud. I would of gave her a fantastic, but she wasn't into kissing. I had so much fun!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Lisa-1456 The Original Muffdvr Denver Yes 1 10/2/12
Review by The Original Muffdvr (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a delightful afternnon interlude w/Lisa. True GFE. A gentleman never kisses and tells....wonderful experience is all I will say. I recommend a visit. Blessings to Lisa....See you soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tianna Monroe - Huston Texas OhSoFun Denver Yes 1 10/2/12
Review by OhSoFun (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tianna Monroe was visiting from Huston Texas, contact through P411 / P89938 Wow, I got lucky again, she is the most beautiful Asian woman I've ever met. A breath taking beautiful face and a sexy as heck body with all the curves. A great kisser, I could of locked lips with her all night, they were so sweet. The UTF was wet and so good I had to stop her. We enjoyed all the positions and she gave me a great CIM ending. Oh, and her breasts are perfect! She loves her job and I loved my visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoe (720-229-5196) chanwon Denver Yes 4 10/1/12
Review by chanwon (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: (This is the 3rd time I've tried to book with her in 3 years with the same result, you'd think I'd learn!) Booked an appointment via text since she said her phone was messed up. Set up a time, started heading over but was told to wait 5 minutes, then 10 minutes, then received another text saying "I don't know if this is going to work, if you can give me 10 more minutes I'll be ready, so sorry!" That was the last I heard from her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Christina of Denver stevebaker1960 Denver Yes 75 9/30/12
Review by stevebaker1960 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been impressed with her pictures and upscale ad presentation. She checked my references and met her at her DTC condo. Without going into too many details, she was everything I could have wished for - clean DATY, stellar UTF, relaxing massage - which all got me hot & bothered. The main course was a delight as she held me close. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants an upscale classy young lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye rafael7 Denver Yes 150 9/30/12
Review by rafael7 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She has a wonderful incall home, though a bit far away from me, it was worth the drive. Our time together had an unexpected interruption, which she handled well, even insisting on a partial refund. I will definitely see her again, and look forward to more time with this hottie.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Svetlana DomMale Colorado Springs Yes 37 9/30/12
Review by DomMale (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Svetlana is back in town!! I had seen her prior to her departure to become a "real" massage artist. Her new skills only add to the benefit of seeing her. She provides a wonderful massage and more. I booked easy enough via phone and found her incall in a private area (took me a minute but is easy once you know where it is). She welcomed me at the door in a robe and led me to the bedroom. She provided a very nice massage and UTF which blew my mind. She really LOVES what she does. Mish followed and wet, obvious O's from svet sent me spinning. We relaxed with soft touches and since I had more time she again did UTF to get me moving again. Well worth the trip!!! Welcome back!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane Live2Play Denver No 27 9/30/12
Review by Live2Play (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Based on Elle's reviews, I gave her a call. She was quite pleasant on the phone. She said she knew the area I live and would be there in 30 minutes. An hour later I called to see how she was doing. Got her voice mail, so left her a message to please call if she needed directions. Nothing. Two hours later I gave up and went to bed. I find this very rude. My time is valuable. All she had to do was call and say something came up. I'd be fine with that. But to not even call is not cool. ***************************************** ASP REBUTTAL: Unfortunatly, when I arrived to this condo in Lakewood, at 2am. I was turning around to park when I noticed directly above the residence on the hill where 2 squad cars and 1 unmarked police vehicle with lights on. Clearly I imagined that the party I was meeting would of contacted me to make me aware since he was probably watching for me... At that time I attempted to contact the party I was to be meeting, however after the first ring, it went directly to voicemail, that did have a greeting just the standard number. I didn't leave a message, and then turned off my phone and headed home and out of Jeffco.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Baby Misty PaulsBack Denver Yes 35 9/30/12
Review by PaulsBack (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Misty in the past but she has been taken a break. Sometimes I question my judgement in this hobby. I've recently tasted prime rib so I wonder why I would consider going back to what I knew to be far less than that. Perhaps I thought Misty would have improved with some time off. It is not that the session was bad, it just wasn't great. She has put on some weight since the last time I saw her and her interest was somewhat lack luster. It would be your call to try her but I will not repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mercedes 719-233-xxxx uncouth Denver Yes 5 9/30/12
Review by uncouth (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mercedes was awesome. She was eager to please and very welcoming. I would highly recommend her


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Joy Billy Bear Colorado Springs Yes 8 9/30/12
Review by Billy Bear (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Bella in a moderate safe motel, where she had setup all of her equipment, including massage table, candles, etc. She created a very relaxing, forget the rest of the world, environment. Bella gave a great massage and body rub. Her body slide was great. She actually listened and addressed my massage requests.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan springssailor Denver Yes 95 9/30/12
Review by springssailor (61 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have wanted to see Kira for quite some time... just never got our schedules to mesh. In fact, I was supposed to see her a couple weeks earlier but an appointment snafu occured. However, Kira was quite gracious in wanting to make it up to me. And I am delighted it worked out!!! I've read about ladies with high energy... but Kira redefines that term. She will take you not just to the moon, but completely to another galaxy. Her incall was well appointed... refreshments were available... and a hell of a great time was had by both of us. I lost track of the total number of O's - but then again, I couldn't have counted anyway. My eyes were firmly planted in the back of my head. And having a lady with her long legs draped over one's shoulders is a treat not to be missed. Kira is without a doubt a great lady to spend time with and I can't wait to see her again. She is fun, fun, FUN!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple Mustang216 Denver Yes 109 9/30/12
Review by Mustang216 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I scheduled a two girl with Kandi and Megan Kush. I have seen Kandi several times before but this was the first time I met Megan. These ladies were a great combination and a fun time was had by all. Kandi is extremely sexy and her and Megan really enjoyed the pleasure they gave each other and this was a big turn on for me. Megan is petite and has a very sexy body. I would highly recomend seeing Kandi or Megan but I have to say Kandi is my ATF.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Britany (720-xxx-7394 msog-always Denver Yes 4 9/30/12
Review by msog-always (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Britany the other night, she is new to the biz but have a great attitude and you should treat her right. The utf was preformed very well and is tight where it counts.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: