Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Lisa-8306 | bytor2112 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/17/12 | |
|
Review by
bytor2112
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I seen Lisa ads for some time, I had a rear day off and I notice a post earliar that day. We communicated via text for later on that day! We meet late Afternoon at her nice and cozy incall location, found ou how nice she was she was running late but let in while she was getting ready and we talk no rush! We procedded to the room were we got comfortable daty was clean and she was real responsive! Dont know about UTF never ask but I guess you can say ymmv, we did mish and doggie were I finnish at. no hurry in the end were we talk some more at her kitchen table I would see lisa again in the near future Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicholeofdenver | leonknows | Denver | Yes | 70 | 9/17/12 | |
|
Review by
leonknows
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Charming! She actually used my P411 profile to choose her attire and clearly to suggest our activities. A great kisser and paid wonderful attention to my most sensitive parts. She is very open to DATY (my fav) and tried things with me I'd not tried recently. A real treat . . . I'll be back . . . soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Vixen (720-xxx-2622) | leonknows | Denver | Yes | 16 | 9/17/12 | |
|
Review by
leonknows
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Two girls are very fun and Vixen and Cherry are great separate and even more fun together! This may be the best value in town . . . I've two minor criticisms: 1st, I'd ask them to wear something specific for me and they agreed but it didn't happen. 2nd, the two didn't actually work on me together. I'd move from one then the other, which individually they both preformed superbly. I'll do it again . . . soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Marilyn Teresa | SeanRinVA | Denver | Yes | 10 | 9/17/12 | |
|
Review by
SeanRinVA
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her ad on BP. She's just the girl I like - voluptuous and mature. She definitely knows therapeutic massage and if will go the extra mile to make the client happy. FS was offered, but I declined. Attitude was terrific and I know I'll see her again when I'm in Denver next. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| heatherdaniels | love2daty | Denver | Yes | 20 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
love2daty
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I must first say that I am not happy to be writing this review. I really enjoyed the time I shared with Heather, and I dont like the fact that I cant have her to myself. However, she really deserves others to know that she is a great provider. I wont go into details except to say she was very skilled in the activies listed. There was much more on the menu, we just didnt get to them this visit. I was very apprehensive setting up an appointment with Heather because she had no reviews. But I realized someone has to be first and it has to be my turn once in a while. Just as a note, I really dont like providers to fuzz out the face in thier pictures. It causes me to wonder what they are hiding and makes me a little more nervous for that first meeting. I was so happy and relieved when I opened the door to see the cutest face looking back at me. I took a chance and it paid off. No need to say YMMV, im sure that you will be as happy as i was that you decided to see Heather. Feel free to email me with addional questions if needed. Thank you so much for a great evening Heather. Ill be seeing you again real soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber7391 | Ragnarok | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
Ragnarok
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/12 Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her walking down Boulder Hwy, and recognized her from the ads. Very friendly and sweet. A little rushed on my part, not hers. Everything covered. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sensual Violet | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 80 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cruising P411, I saw a new FBSM provider with an interesting website and offerings. Violet's not a new provider, just new to Denver. I set up a time with her on her second day here and scheduled an hour of her "Sensual Kink". Violet is working out of a private incall north of downtown. The door opened to reveal a very beautiful young woman in bra and panties. She has a beautiful smile, mesmerizing blue eyes and a gorgeous body. After a brief greeting she told me to get comfortable and lay down on her table. She got comfortable too and revealed her most lovely posterior and natural D breasts. We discussed what part of "Sensual Kink" I was interested in and she asked me if I was interested in going twice. I wasn't, but it was a nice offer up front, and, in fact, the first time I've ever been offered that in a FBSM session. She started with a warm-up FBSM and then brought out the toys. I hadn't ever done the blindfold, wrist and ankle restraints before. It was fun to have her in control using her whole body and toys to stimulate all of me. She was very solicitous during the session to be sure I was enjoying myself. Being a visual guy, she removed the blindfold so I could enjoy her beauty from all angles. The finish was very nice and we had time for talk and a shower before I was sent on my way with a hug. If you're looking for a very sensual experience with a real beauty who provides a session tailored to your desires, you will be very happy with Violet. She's a great addition to Denver. Enjoy! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Danalynn | dreddies | Denver | Yes | 11 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
dreddies
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Second visit with Dana. Easy contact and setup. Dana has a great attitude and treats you like a king for all services provided. She is low-key and discreet until walking through the door. Some of the best UTF I have had. Treat her well and you are in for an amazing time. A whole lot of FTF. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Danielle Rae | boost69 | Denver | Yes | 107 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
boost69
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is a month old. I seen her in Aurora in ok hotel. She was very understanding when i told i would be a few minutes late. I showed up to her room, she has a beautiful smile and a banging body. She had one of her movies playing on her labtop which was very sexxxy. I was orginally only going to get her bj special but her attitude and appearance i decided to get fs. It was great she let me cim. Check her out she is really good at what she does. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Paige Turner-9484 | shopguy | Fort Collins | Yes | 37 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
shopguy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had wanted to see Paige for the last 2 years. I could never catch her when she was in Denver Metro. I recently planned a trip to Denver and took the scenic route passing through FTC. Prebooked and we had a solid plan. I called to check in at the parking lot and she told me to come on up, room #... This never happens, almost always a give me another 10 minutes. Met at the door, she was wearing only short shorts. Greeted with a long deep kiss and kissed for several minutes. She turned and led me by both hands as I walked behind her to bend over the dresser and encouraged me to grind for several minutes. Moved to the chair with each leg on the arms of the chair, I knew that I was going to get a tasty treat. DATY in the chair then to the bed for quite awhile until she was satisfied. I thought I would leave this appt. with 2 black eyes. Paige is very skilled in an oral way, and I finished round one with UTF. Intermission was a few laughs and small talk. She said she does not like to talk about her personal life, so I didn't get to know her very well. More UTF to start round 2. On goes the cover and mish on the edge of the bed, holding her feet with my hands. We went to CG to finish. cleanup and more small talk. Paige is enthusiastic and talented. I am glad I made the drive and will see her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alicia aka The Elusive Alicia | jerry.S | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
jerry.S
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After wanting to see Alicia, who seemed to drop off the planet a couple years ago, I finally spotted one of her non-descript ads on EB. She's elusive as a puff of smoke in a windstorm....(The number listed above is NOT the number I used to contact her, so I don't know the currency of the one listed here, and I'm only guessing at her weight.) Talk about ladies who are UTR.......wow! Nonetheless, with perseverance I finally contacted this lady and we set up an appointment at her incall for yesterday. Door opens and behind it is standing a luscious blonde with a pretty face and alluring body. We opened a bottle of wine and sat down for some interpersonal data exchange, along which were some nice kisses. Soon we retired to the bedroom where the real fun began. Lots of mutual touching, amorous moves and multiple positions. The french is translated, and as such, it's the only thing that keeps this review from being a Fantastic. I just happen to be one of those guys who thinks UTF is a prereq for a "Fantastic" rating. Nonetheless, I'd definitely repeat the experience. The lady is that much fun to be with. After I've been through my "to-do" list (ok, maybe before), I'll definitely schedule a return visit. She's as comely as they come. Her new number is 720-366-1313. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Fierce-6748 | _303xxx8767 | Denver | Yes | 67 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
_303xxx8767
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl got me out of my regular rotation. She is a certain type. The rock a billy pin up youngster fantasy. But that was about it. She is hot and cheerful and confident. It was just really quick. I started by asking if she had any rules. She said no greek. She said she likes to start mish then end doggy. We started w Tf for a couple minutes. Then she went on her back I went down for some daty/dato and she had her hand covering her kitty. Honestly took me a sec to figure out that daty wasn't happening. She asked me to put my pecker in her and since I was a little embarrassed and confused I lost my tent pole. But I put it in and off we went. A minute or so lately she.said let's do doggy. I needed some pick me up as I never got aroused post Tf. During doggy about 90 seconds into she was moaning how she was cumming. Who know a limp pecker could get such a young buck off. Shortly after she went back to Tf then onto a hj. I never did pop. I appreciated the Tf again and she tried to get me off but it started weird and was too fast. Her body was pristine and her attitude was great. Maybe I had an off day. Happy hobbying. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bailey Kim | jjj80 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
jjj80
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: this was a very different experience for me. set up is real easy. 100% her in the pictures. ASP attitude - hard to answer. she's bitchy, but it fits with the style of service. she has an aggressive style. she didn't really start with a rub. she just wanted to pop stuff - pop my back, knuckles, toes. she was on the phone the whole time she did it. not my kind of thing, but maybe folks like that. other than that, service itself is great. very pse like. great value for the rate. she did mention that some of the activities may require a tip, but i didn't have to ante up. YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel* | Mackonit | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
Mackonit
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was having a casual lazy Friday afternoon and I felt the urge to get my swerve on. I was browsing thru BP and came across Rachel advertisement. I made the call she answer her phone set up was rather easy, the location and the price was right. Forty minutes later I was at her Incall. Young lady that answer the door is the one in the photo although the photos dated she is still a nice little spinner. I was very happy with the time I spent with Rachel and I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey-5206 | mj76 | Denver | Yes | 74 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
mj76
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Incall was a very nice Hotel in the DTC and setup was easy. Aubrey's pictures are spot on and she is very sexy. She met me at the door with a very nice kiss. She is a great kisser. We moved to the bed where we kissed and caressed for a good time. Moved to UTF and then some of the best DATY. She is very responsive. On went the cover and started with a fantastic view in CG then to MISH and finished in Doggie. She really seems to get into the session and is very FTF. I highly recommend Aubrey she is defiantly one of a kind. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Annalise Anjou | mwill707070 | Denver | Yes | 62 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
mwill707070
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She showed up at my hotel room looking fantastic and was very accommodating with the scheduling. She was classy and easy to talk to and all of the activities were performed with enthusiasm. Easily one of my best experiences ever. I will go a ways out of my way to see her next time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Autumn of Aurora | johninaurora | Denver | Yes | 70 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
johninaurora
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been seeing Autumn's ads on backpage for a long time and finally made the call to see her. She is definately worth going to see. Autumn is cute and really gives a great session, she has a very nice body and her prices are super. Her incall is a very clean apartment and is easy to find. Not full service, but she is great! I left very satisfied. I did a half hour for . She is down to earth and a pleasure to be with. No upselling at all...just a real straight forward girl. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Adeena | nocolo | Denver | No | 2 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
nocolo
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Advertises - no bait and switch and real photos - she takes the money and runs - claims to be from phoenix az - She runs a grab and run scam. Here is the scam --- she claims that she left her personal things in the car and needs to get them a major red flag --- then she leaves the room and hops into her large black four wheel drive truck and drives off. Do fall for this one. Talks the talk but grabs and runs... Sorry guys this one is to good to be true. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stephanie (970-xxx-0761) | inkspot | Fort Collins | Yes | 3 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
inkspot
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is the same Stephanie listed by another phone number in Ft. Collins that has been reviewed here. Sometimes you want something different. Stephanie is fantastic. She is attractive, has a petite spinner body, and has a great attitude. I like sensual massages. Stephanie is the best I have ever had. She will taylor her massage to your preference with gracious attentiveness. What sets her apart from all the others is her attitude. She is friendly, cheerful, and very smart. (Did I say she was very good looking?) She uses an intimate studio that offers lots of privacy. She appreciates when you communicate what you enjoy. I love to have the boys played with during the visit rather than just at the end. Presto, the boys got lots of attention. She sensually brushes her breasts against you often in case you forget she is there. I cannot say enough nice things about her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | dipper | Denver | Yes | 54 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
dipper
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Finally got a chance to see Wendy, as she accommodated me at the last minute. She is as she describes, but WAY prettier than her pictures suggest. She is an absolute delight - funny, conversant, sultry, flirtatious, sensual, caring and more. She knows her business but at the same time exudes a softness not often experienced by me. A high energy lady who wants you to be happy with your choice - and I certainly was. Thank you Ms. Wendy! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bianca-7674 | clear | Denver | Yes | 51 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
clear
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've lost count how many times I've been fortunate enough to see Bianca in over a year since I last did a review for her. So about time for an update. There is a reason I keep visiting, which hasn't changed since my first review. She is a hell of a lot of fun! No slack off in service from the first time to this last time. Cool lady to talk to as well. Relatively easy setup and great new discrete private incall. I highly recommend! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Montana Reese | morningdelight | Denver | Yes | 12 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
morningdelight
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: OMG!!! What a fantastic experience! Easy setup and easy to get to location. Started with a nice kiss and just got better and better. A lot of ladies advertise CG, but CG w/Montana is more like BR (Bronc Riding). Great DATY, DFK, CG, BR and mish too! All activities were engaging and very enthusiastic. Definitely GFE. Will see her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aja-5264 | HaroldOne | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
HaroldOne
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I don't know if I have ever had the pleasure to be the very first to review someone but I say Aja's ad on EB. A little research seemed to indicate that she was legit. She is in a very nice, 5 star hotel just south of DTC. Easy to schedule. A real treat to meet. She is visiting from California and plans to return. Good news. Everything was very much enjoyed from both sides. She tried hard to please and certainly succeeded. Her private area was a little stubbly - she said she was letting it grow a little so it can be waxed - I don't really understand how such a tender area can be waxed but it was certainly tasty. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| heatherdaniels | morningdelight | Denver | Yes | 20 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
morningdelight
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Heather is a fantastic addition to Colorado! See is really attractive in person and lots of fun! We had a great time. All activities were performed with lots of vigor! She seemed to really enjoy DATY, as I did, along with all other activities. She is a really good find. I Highly recommended a visit!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elaine | Cletus | Denver | Yes | 50 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
Cletus
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My ATF!!! Rang all my bells. I've seen Elaine's ads on BP for quite a while but with no reviews I was apprehensive. Had some time in DTC and took the chance. Wow! Great call. Elaine is fantastic! As soon as she answered the phone I was sold. Love the accent (this accent in particular has always rung my bell). Per her request I've left off most of the great details. She was very much a GFE. Almost tempted to not tell all of you and keep her to myself. She said only recently that she consented to letting reviews be done on her due to a change in her life. If you were wondering about her, she's for real. You won't be sorry. Can't wait for the next chance to see her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kai (FBSM) | Harleybagger69 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
Harleybagger69
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met her a few months ago and returned last month. Greeted me at the door in a partial birthday suit and it was all pleasure after that. Had a 30 minute session a few months ago and she was wonderful then. Obviously I returned when I had more time and she welcomed me like she has known me for years. Will no doubt return. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Niki-6212 | texhogrider | Colorado Springs | No | 4 | 9/16/12 | |
|
Review by
texhogrider
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/12 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Niki was supposed to be at my place at 8 pm. 8:10 I message her and she says it was too far and I had to pay 200 for her to show. Original confirmed donation was supposed to 160. Felt like it was a bait and Switch. Will never call her again.. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sunny Phillips | No One In Particular | Fort Collins | Yes | 40 | 9/12/12 | |
|
Review by
No One In Particular
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/12 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sunny had a BBBJNQNS special running and since I had to be in Fort Fun anyway, I decided to give her a try. After a standard two call setup, I arrived at Sunny's very cozy incall. We chatted for a while and I was invited to get myself comfortable. Sunny started slowly (as I desired) but quickly got down to business, alternating BBBJ and spectacular russian (look at her photos!) Near the end she asked me whether I wanted a NQNS or COT finish, and I chose NQNS which she did with much enthusiasm and enjoyment. Afterwards she cleaned me up nicely and then showed me her lovely vegetable garden out back. All in all a wonderful and relaxed visit with a very skilled provider - next time I'll try a GFE FS visit for sure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Monet Marie-5920 | rock952 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 9/12/12 | |
|
Review by
rock952
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Monet Marie is a long time outstanding provider.You will not be let down with this ASP. If you want to try a BBW Monet is a great ASP to call. Nice hotel in- call easy to find. Monet keeps her self very clean and you will enjoy a full menu that is offered. You can not beat the donation when the special is running!!!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | jjGawker | Boulder | Yes | 170 | 9/12/12 | |
|
Review by
jjGawker
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/12 Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Outstanding provider that lived up to her reputation. Thank you! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | No One In Particular | Denver | Yes | 54 | 9/12/12 | |
|
Review by
No One In Particular
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is VERY late, but I decided to give Wendy a try a few months ago after another provider needed to cancel on me after I had driven down to the DTC (my own fault for not having my voicemail set up.) Wendy agreed to see me on very short notice and I met her at her upscale incall near Park Meadows. We began by chatting for a while before moving on to activities in the bedroom. Surprise! She's a squirter! She said some guys have a problem with that, I can't imagine why! We started with mish, then moved on to doggie and she finished with a BBBJNQNS. Absolutely WONDERFUL. Wendy's a treasure - treat her as such. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bella-7262 | kelso1342 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 9/12/12 | |
|
Review by
kelso1342
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So this is unusual for me... so far I've only visited women that are very well-reviewed already, in which case it can be challenging to come up with anything unique to write in a review since all the basics have been covered in detail. But with Bella, I decided to take a chance on someone brand-new (third day working, in fact). I'm very glad I did. Let's hit the basics, then: Simple screening and two calls, all handled by Katie Love. Nice hotel downtown. Pictures are... well, accurate's not really fair. The pictures are her, but she's prettier in person. And yes, I'm well aware that she's already beautiful in her pictures. Go find out for yourself if you don't believe me. Fantastic body, too, but her face is exquisite. From talking to her I don't think she realizes yet how far above average she is in this business, and I wouldn't be shocked to see a rate increase when she gets more established. You might reasonably ask yourself why I broke my personal rule of only seeing women with extensive reviews. Well, her pictures didn't hurt. And I know from the page views that I'm not the only one looking at those pictures. But more than that, I'm kind of new to this business as well, and I thought it might be interesting to get the perspective of someone new on the other side. This was a good decision! Bella has an enthusiasm and openness that I've only seen in one other provider (perhaps not coincidentally, someone else that was fairly new). She's very easygoing and easy to talk to. We talked, did stuff, talked some more, did some more stuff... talked while doing stuff... you get the idea. I had only signed up for an hour, but getting to know her was so pleasant that I extended it to two, with her permission. We spent a lot of our time just talking about the business, sharing our perspectives as new client and provider. Sounds like she's already had a couple of janky clients and as a result she's very appreciative of being treated with decency. That's actually pertinent information for the reader, too... if you fancy yourself a respectful client, I think you'll find an especially warm welcome from Bella right now. It really does make a difference. The activities were great. I'm not much for going into detail there, but the listed activities were performed with just the right level of vigor, and by the end of the appointment I was very sweaty and had a very large, stupid grin on my face. I'll bet my left nut that there are a lot of men sitting around their screens, looking at her great pictures and relative lack of reviews, and wondering if she's too good to be true. She's not. I know the client market in Denver is down right now and there are already a lot of great women to visit, but see if you can't find a little time for Bella. You'll thank me later. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Samantha of Denver | steve_q | Denver | Yes | 88 | 9/12/12 | |
|
Review by
steve_q
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Samantha was running a special before she goes on hiatus so I set up a session with her. It definitely felt GFE & not like a business transaction. She has a soft touch & made me feel at ease & she is very skilled at pleasuring a man. I had a great time & I would definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bianca-7674 | Radio Guy | Denver | Yes | 51 | 9/12/12 | |
|
Review by
Radio Guy
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I don't hobby much and when I do I rarely write reviews. Plus, I have never given a "Fantastic" rating before now. I saw Bianca for the first time about a year ago and for some unknown reason have not seen her since (my mistake). I saw her again today and was surprised at how HOT she is! She claims she still looks the same but I swear she looks even better than the first time I met her. As she states on her website she is submissive which I find to be a big turn on. Given the quality of her service, her very reasonable rates make her a great "bang for the buck" (pun intended). Thanks, Bianca. I won't wait so long to see you again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessie Williams | rick8181 | Denver | Yes | 22 | 9/12/12 | |
|
Review by
rick8181
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: great time very easy setup at nice apartment in dtc Dhe was running late nut stayed in contact which was much sppreciated met me at the door she is definitely one of the best bodies around. all services were enthusiastic and enjoyed by both cant go wrong and definitely a keeper Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Marsha 720-308-4667 | Timmay | Denver | No | 1 | 9/12/12 | |
|
Review by
Timmay
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been looking at Marsha's ads on backpage.com & kept thinking she looks cute & she posts all the right terms to lure me in. What a HUGE mistake! First of all, she's not cute. She looks like a fat dyke who looks like she sits on a couch all day & night. Second, she right away tells me "I don't have sex." What the f**k are you advertising in the ESCORT section for then? I should have left right then & there. Lastly, she gave me a 10 min rubdown by slopping some cheap oil on my & smearing it around. When she flipped me over, she jacked....& I mean JACKED me off....HARD. It wasn't sensual & it wasn't fun & most of all...it wasn't something I ever want to experience again. What a ripoff! This sow needs to get out of the business! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ana | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 62 | 9/12/12 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been wanting to see Ana for some time now, given her consistently fantastic reviews. What I noted in the reviews was mention of her intelligence, her unbridled enthusiasm, and her complete focus on the gentleman and his pleasure. These are the characteristics that separate the fantastic from the very good. Ana is, indeed, quite fantastic. She is such a pleasure to be with, as she is so warm and friendly and possesses a good sense of humor. While she's a great conversationalist and has a charming eastern European accent, she mixes up "get-to-know-you" talk with sensuous kisses, hugs, and slow undress. She read my profile and saw my preference for lingerie. She met me at the door in a clingy red dress that quickly disappeared in her bedroom, allowing me to enjoy the visual of her in a very sexy corset and panty set and having the pleasure of helping her out of her outfit to reveal her well-tanned beauty. She has a engaging smile, beautiful eyes and gorgeous, long, black hair. While only 5 feet tall, she packs a lot into that space! She has lovely, augmented breasts and a terrific ass. She is athletically built and well toned. Despite her height, I suspect she'll challenge any client's physicality. While she was accommodating to my requests, she seems to like to take charge, which was fine by me, because it's fun to watch a lady with such skills in action. Speaking of watching, her incall has a mirror positioned alongside the bed and she positions you and her so that you can look up and get another view of this beauty you are making love to. Her skills are terrific and she seems to really get pleasure from making you happy. She likes to tease and brought me to an orgasm ever-so slowly, which, since I'm not a MSOG guy (she says with a twinkle in her eye: "Are you sure? Can I try?"), progressing in an unrushed manner makes me happy. I suspect she reads her clients well and makes everyone feel their time with her was special. Despite an unrushed lovemaking session, we had time to get to know one another. She is a very interesting, worldly woman who has experienced much. I left her incall feeling she was the superstar her reviews made her out to be. It's great when your expectations are high and you are not disappointed! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alicia aka The Elusive Alicia | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/12/12 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I will assume, (based on the other 2 Fantastic reviews), that the Alicia I met, is the very same lady and she may be Denver's best kept secret. Alicia stays very UTR, only advertising on EB occasionally, w/o pix. I can tell you that Alicia is very sexy, very classy and very hot. I've been wanting to meet Alicia for a while now, just never got schedules to click. When I finally got a chance to meet her, she opened the door wearing a sexy little dress, knee high boots and a gorgeous smile. A nice hug and kiss had me wanting more time, from the word go. We made our way to her bedroom, softly lit and "Sade" in the background. I couldn't help but notice that Alicia forgot her panties.....y-u-m-m-y!! Now let the fun begin! Over the next 45 mins, things heated up and we got passionate (a word I rarely get to use). We enjoyed enjoyed a nice variety of positions and I just couldn't keep my hands off of that body. I had a great time and I was thrilled to get a return invite. Alicia has the perfect attitude for this biz. She makes you feel appreciated, doesn't seem jaded and she seems to enjoy what she does. I hope to be seeing a lot more of Alicia. Wow, this review makes me want to schedule again for today! This link seems to be the only advert I can find on her: http://www.escortboards.net/Boards/Switch.cfm?fx=View_Post&Post=145713&Search1=alicia&Area=ALL&Asearch=Yes ,still in the EB ad archives. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cristal Geyser | Paul Pudenda | Denver | Yes | 54 | 9/12/12 | |
|
Review by
Paul Pudenda
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cristal is an attractive and wonderful lady. From our initial phone contact until the time I left, I was impressed by her ebullience and joyful demeanor. She absolutely enjoys herself, and she made sure I enjoyed our interlude to the max. Of all the ladies I've known, she is among the best grounded. Cristal understands the formula perfectly and works it flawlessly. My only regret is her schedule - which doesn't often mesh with mine. Still, when the opportunity presents itself again - I'll definitely call Cristal. She's an absolute gem. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa-1483 | don juan | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/12/12 | |
|
Review by
don juan
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If you like spinners, this is one you dont miss, I have a lote of fun Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brynn Campbell | Teabag | Denver | Yes | 18 | 9/12/12 | |
|
Review by
Teabag
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Brynn is the best GFE experience I had. She is what other GFE's think they are. She made me fill important,and genuinely Was happy I was with her. Brynn is smart, beautiful, and down to earth. The session was so good due to her enthusiastic nature. Wow! I had to book a second appointment to see if it was for real. It was! She is a once in a lifetime girl. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audra Baron | shopguy | Denver | Yes | 28 | 9/11/12 | |
|
Review by
shopguy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had tried to take advantage of an outcall special with Audra Baron back in early May. While in route during rush hour traffic her car radiator failed and she had to be towed. She was very apologetic and wanted to make up the missed appointment. I tried to schedule when I visited but things did not work out until Labor Day weekend, she was advertising an incall. We recently made an appointment on P411. I called from the check in spot and she was very upset with some family issues. I offered to reschedule so she could resume her phone conversation with family. She insisted that we meet. She invited me in and we chatted to get to know each other. As stated previously, Audra is very well educated and well traveled. She is also very animated and enthusiastic in her conversation and in her gestures. Once we satisfied the meet and greet and settled down to business, she did not want to kiss…so she started with some UTF which she positioned herself on the floor with me on the edge of the bed, so I could watch her deliberate drawn out actions and she could see how I was reacting to her stimulation. Very memorable image that I won’t soon forget. On to daty, but she was sensitive to my groomed facial hair. We applied the cover and moved into mish. Her long athletic legs over my shoulders put us into a perfect position for pleasure, but I could tell by her body language that she was not comfortable. I offered to change positions to something that she liked better and she chose lazy dog. I was getting close to finishing and I asked if I could go MSOG if I finished now? She mumbled something and I assumed that it meant no. I could not help myself and I was done. We talked for the remainder of the appointment, mostly about her family issue and I could not get the feeling that we were making any connection. I know she was having an off day and YMMV may certainly have played into this appointment. She informed me that the appt was over but she did not adjust the time to reflect the actual start time because she was on the phone with her family as I waited in my car for 20 minutes. She is such a beautiful, athletic, and intelligent lady, I thought I would have rated this session higher. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | coatty | Boulder | Yes | 170 | 9/11/12 | |
|
Review by
coatty
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/12 Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw that she had taken a road trip to Boulder and called somewhat last minute for an appointment. After some catching up on current events, the foregoing activities were initiated and thoroughly enjoyed. Great session, and I look forward to many more. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| April Flowers-6908 | Thux | Denver | Yes | 26 | 9/11/12 | |
|
Review by
Thux
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'd been looking at April's ads on EB for a while and after seeing she was running a special, decided the time was right for a visit. Setup was easy via P411 and I was able to see her that day. April's incall is clean and discreet, and she made me feel comfortable right away. I had asked her to wear some sexy lingerie, which she did. April is a gorgeous lady and I was very pleased with both her looks and actions. I won't go into details, but she was very delightful and I was quite pleased with both her sweet demeanor and our activities. I'll be seeing her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alyssa 303-xxx-9693 | chico1a | Denver | No | 9 | 9/11/12 | |
|
Review by
chico1a
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Although the pictures maybe of her. She looks anorexic! And there is a reason for not showing her face - she looks like Sandra Bernhard, who I don't find attractive at all. French was short lived and unenthusiastic. She said to get on top and just laid there. After a bit, she said you only have 5 mins left. I was there for only 10 mins! Very unattractive girl and poor service. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Kush | shopguy | Denver | Yes | 44 | 9/11/12 | |
|
Review by
shopguy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup was easy, starting with P411 screening. We pinned down a day and time by e-mail and agreed upon location by phone and text. Very easy setup with no drama. The incall was a nice quiet hotel right off of the highway, easy access, top floor. I was greeted by the hot little spinner from the ads and reviews. We started with some kissing and fondling, transitioning to some wonderful UTF. I wanted to save myself so we switched to some tasty daty and dato. Megan was very responsive and vocal. The hotel housekeeping staff was bustling around in the hall. As Megan moaned and encouraged me with dirty talk, I jokingly asked if she didn’t feel just a little bit guilty about the two of us having so much fun while the housekeeping girls were working so hard just outside the door? She gave me a playful grin and replied ”hell no”. We changed positions a couple of times and I could not hold it any longer, finishing round one in mish with her feet over my shoulders. We took a break to share experiences and get to know each other. Megan is a very down to earth lady and very easy and fun to have conversation with. I had let her know that I wanted MSOG when we were setting up the appointment and she was ready to deliver. She began with UTF and quickly reversed so I could return the favor with some 69 as she straddled my face. When we decided to do the deed I went to the bathroom to grab a towel to cover the desk chair and she directed me to sit down so she could do me on the chair. We exhausted the possibilities on the chair and moved to the bed with doggie, CG, RCG, lazy dog and mish until we were both spent. We laid in bed reveling in our pleasure and talking for quite awhile. I felt like I really connected with this beautiful woman. She offered me a shower prior to my departure and we agreed that we must meet again!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alexia (BP) | lewd5050 | Denver | No | 5 | 9/11/12 | |
|
Review by
lewd5050
(69 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I prebooked the day before the appointment. I showed up and texted that i was at the check point she gave me. No reply. Waited 20 minutes in a terrible hood and then texted her goodbye. She texted me 20 minutes later saying she slept in because she was tired And LOL why would i show up without calling first. The lol part is what pissed me off. I said its a bummer she thinks its funny that i made an hour drive to get stoodup. She thinks its not a no show because she would have called when she got up to let me know i could come over. When i told her she never mentioned that when setting the appt, she told me its just common sense. I've been doing it wrong all this time. When i set an appt ive been showing up at the set time. I Didnt realize i was supposed to wait for the lady to call me at sometime during the day to let me know to start Driving. Not my first no show but it is the first time i was told it was my fault. My guess is that she owns an alarm clock but just Didnt give a shit if i waited around for an hour or two. She probably did me a favor, i wasnt sure about leaving my vehicle unattended in that neighborhood. Yikes! Steer clear of this one. We all make mistakes, but blaming someone else for them is a sign of really bad character. This dishonest jerk wont get A dime from me. I would just rate it a no show but she insists its not so i'll take her word for it. It wasnt fantastic, very good, or average. She didnt rip offf anything but my time. Terrible doesnt fit because the rest of my day was great. So i guess that just leaves A not good rating. There you go alexia, i didnt rate it a no show. Happy now? Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Luscious(719) | 2_The_T | Denver | Yes | 7 | 9/10/12 | |
|
Review by
2_The_T
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a great time with this young lady. Talented and eager to please. The activities were great. Very cool chick. Thanks L. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jersey | rwillie6996 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/10/12 | |
|
Review by
rwillie6996
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jersey is a great find! a little shy - but very friendly..Loves oils (make her day and bring her some massage oil....to leave behind after she uses plenty on you...) Fantastic finish! a repeat visit is in my future! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tai Love (Midget Korean) | mtnman2000 | Denver | No | 1 | 9/9/12 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw this ad and was instantly drawn to it. In a quick search, I could find no real review on her. I couldn't tell if she was full service or not. But, I was fully prepared to TOFTT. This was a review I had to post. We traded a few emails back and forth and one question I had was whether this was full service or not. She wouldn't answer over email and just said "come over, I'll have a good time." She gave me directions to an intersection near Stapleton for the 2nd call that is mostly industrial (zero houses) and a couple hotels. I pulled into the closest hotel and told her where I was. She replied, "ok, so that is so creepy that you picked the same hotel I'm at. What the fuck?". I told her it was not a coincidence, she gave me directions to this place and asked me to call from the intersection. She asks me to wait 5 and it turns into 20. She calls me up. I put the donation on the bathroom counter top. She says, "this is your chair" and points at a chair. She is still doing her makeup and we chit chat a min. Finally, I ask her if I should take my clothes off. She says, "why did you say that? What the fuck is going on? Get out!" I picked up my money and she started screaming like she was being attacked and I quickly left. I called her from the parking lot for I have no idea why. I guess I'm not used to being screamed at like this. I told her that I thought clothes were coming off sooner or later and this is a normal thing when hiring an escort. She said she isn't just any escort and was offended by anything I said. I hung up on her. Crazy bitch. Vitals: She was wearing a towel and I couldn't really see her body other than she looked chunky. I guessed her height but I'm not used to judging height below 5'. Forgive me if I'm off a few inches. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||