Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

34151 - 34200 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Zoe (720-229-5196) HicryDicryDoc-8545 Denver Yes 4 9/1/12
Review by HicryDicryDoc-8545 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called Zoe after seeing her pictures and reading her ad on backpage.com. I thought she was very attractive in her posting and she was offering a incall special that was advertised as "whatever you want. . . ." I had never seen an escort before, but her offer was so compelling, I had to check it out. I arrived at Zoe’s apartment at the agreed time, and when I got there, she was already ready and waiting for me. When she opened the door, I was stunned by her sexy appearance and the alluring scent of her perfume. To my surprise, she was far better looking than in her pictures, and she was warm and welcoming as soon as I walked in the door. I’d told her that this was my first encounter with an escort, and she made sure that the experience was as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. Zoe led me to her bedroom, and although I expected our session to last only a short time, we spent at least the first 30 minutes chatting and getting to know each other, which was more by my prompting than at hers. As we talked, I was extremely satisfied with the experience, as she was simply as sexy, polite, and charming as she could possibly be. She was interesting, funny, and obviously very intelligent, and was active and animated as she spoke. She had a lovely smile and a delightful, easy laugh. From the very beginning, she made me feel a very fun and flirty rapport. After about a half an hour of chatting, Zoe gave me a sexy, amorous smile, and asked if I was ready to begin, which, of course, I was. She made sure I was comfortable and asked me what I wanted to do, and without exception, every desire I had was completely, eagerly, and repeatedly fulfilled. She was as delicious, soft, and sweet-smelling as could possibly be, and although this was only supposed to be a short rendezvous, Zoe never asked me to leave and I ended up staying through the night. When I left the next morning, I could not have been more satisfied. Zoe was an absolute delight, and I feel very fortunate to have found a treasure in such a strange and unexpected place.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
gndlatinanessa OhSoFun Denver Yes 3 9/1/12
Review by OhSoFun (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First contact was P411 (P84280)and then her email address. Nessa is as cute as can be, with a great smile and beautiful long dark hair. When the cloths come off she has one hot body. She has most beautiful breasts and a hot body with all the curves and goodies to enjoy. When she's riding on top, I get to squeeze and have my way with those tasty succulent girls. When she O"s, those tight thighs and long legs will wrap around my head and squeeze with pleasure, while I hold onto that firm booty. Nessa is a passionate latina that's always fun, exciting and does have that girl next door charm. I've seen her a few times now and the playtime just gets better. DATY and 69 are always sweet and fresh! She is Fantastic :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audra Baron jmiller808-5317 Denver Yes 28 9/1/12
Review by jmiller808-5317 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I can honestly say I have never met a woman quite like Audra...ever! This was absolutely a truly unique woman and I consider myself lucky to have spent some time with her. I definitely found her perfect mix of athlete and nerd made for some great ice breaking conversation. Considering the fact that I am a huge nerd, this was the ultimate turn on for me! Her attitude is top notch, her body is beautiful, and she is very fun in the bedroom activities listed above. During our time she had told me one of her fantasies, which I hope I was able to satisfy as it definitely made the session that much more fun for me. The only problem was thst an hour was not enough time, but that just means I just have to book longer next time or more regularly. Will I be seeing her again? Absolutely! Thank you Audra, till next time!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye LuvUrCurves Denver Yes 150 8/31/12
Review by LuvUrCurves (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was simply lucky to come across her just as she's making her debut as a high-quality provider. She recently re-located to Denver from out of state, and my sense is she could fairly quickly slip under the radar, so I'd encourage you to see her soon. She is the kind of professional woman you fantasize about in those long consulting meetings in the Board room; you know, the beautiful, professional, smart lady who's "all put together" and knows how to dress to impress, but not over the top. I'm thinking she may return to the business world, and hope she makes a few quality "friends" before she does! Whew! Setup was straight forward, and you are likely to be very impressed, as I was, by her luxury in-call near a golf course. She's athletic (lots of golf and tennis), and her toned, tan body with curves in all the right places really connected with me. I'm sometimes a little shy on a first meeting, but I rapidly responded to her, and she wanted our session to be all about me. She has excellent oral skills, and had me at full attention right away. Well, let me tell you, I have a fantastic time when the encounter is a GFE-- and nothing to me says GFE like a no holds barred, loud, very physical session that results in my lady having a shaking, quaking orgasm. Love it! DATY is very fresh and appealing, and the aforementioned "O" that came from my oral and fingering efforts is something I'll keep in my mind for a long time! She needed a few minutes to recover(she gets ticklish after an orgasm!), but in no time we were off to round three, and this lovely lady has impressive full service skills! She rode cowgirl to another "O" for her, and then we tried several positions, all great, with me finishing during mish, but with the enthusiastic, fully engaged and sexy moves of my new and very talented friend. By the way, we both enjoyed the "glow" in bed after our encounter, felt unrushed and very GFE. She's the super hot girlfriend I wish I had! Enjoy!


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jazzmynne Black Gold Denver Yes 45 8/31/12
Review by Black Gold (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Gentlemen this is a true gem she is very respectful and loving and if you provide her with the same it is fantastic I have seen her on many occasions and she will love you to death but she is not into men drooling and slobbering all over her or being ruff be at your top game and she will be at hers. Be a gentlemen and you will be treated as a king.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layla Gonzales deanner Boulder Yes 8 8/31/12
Review by deanner (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/12
Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Layla was awesome. A great gfe. I am a pretty average guy just looking to be treated nice and have a good time. She did an awesome job at that. Totally laid back and not rushed at all. In fact.... I felt like I was staying too long and taking up her time. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to be treated well and have a gfe experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kara Vassago Denver Yes 6 8/31/12
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I realize that this was only a half session and this may sound ridiculous but this was as close to a real GFE experience as I'll ever get hobbying. I attribute this to her freshness to the industry. YMMV. I am sorry the gentleman before me did not have a great experience. All I can say is, I am glad I was me on the day I decided to see Kara. Her instructions were good. The incall is a nice one in the DTC. She answered the door and there was 3 minutes worth of slight awkwardness as would be the case with any first date. She does call in to a friend to check in. After those formalities were done, she helped me out of my shirt, and we started to kiss. Her lips are thick, soft and responsive. I have to say she is on par with Foxy Brown who is a renowned champion in the art. She is a natural with French, which happens to be my favorite language and a good portion of my "will see again" assessment. I turned her around for 69 and tasted the sweetest kitty I've ever had my tongue on. She was incredibly responsive and broke her acting form as I assume is a common ability amongst providers, several times. She either had an orgasm or she's related to Marlon Brando. As a side note there is something special that occurs when a provider lets go completely and is momentarily unaware of their surroundings. They are lost in the moment. In this case lost in me. Kara and I both lost ourselves in each other many times throughout the session. I've been hobbying for almost a decade, and that was the most intense, incredible sex I've had in a really long time. I was gentle with her, (I read the earlier reviews) she is very small and tight. I had her do her thing and take charge by climbing on top of me. She had to slide down slowly, even though I'm not particularly large in that department. I let her do the work and just gently caressed her body. Occasionally I would squeeze firmly on her ass and the side of her hips, which she really seemed to enjoy. When her face changed and broke form for the third time, I couldn't resist and I needed to be in charge. I rolled her over and lost myself in missionary position, pumping over and over again. I got disoriented and lost myself inside her. When I looked up at the clock my half hour was done two minutes ago. She didn’t rush me. I got dressed and stole another sensual kiss from her at the door If Kara stays in the biz (many new girls don't) I will be visiting her again. My advice is to see her now before time and experience may change her personality.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Viola Valhalla mafioso77 Denver Yes 2 8/31/12
Review by mafioso77 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Setup: I was bored tonight and had wanted to see Viola for quite some time. I had seen previous ads of hers last year and our schedules never matched up. I love the pin-up look and LOVE tattoos on a woman. I called her, we talked a bit, and set an appointment. She was nice and normal on the phone which put my mind at ease. The Arrival: When I arrived, I called and she gave me her room number. When she opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised that Viola looks better than her pictures. I was drooling!!! She has pink and dark brown hair; huge natural DD's; tons of tattoos; a curvy AMAZING ass; a gorgeous face; and piercing blue eyes. She was dressed in sexy lingerie. I did smell smoke (FAINTLY), but she did not smoke during the session and apologized profusely for any smell of it. The Session: What can I say? I have a new ATF! Viola started out by teasing me with her amazing curves. She isn't a huge fan of BJ's in general she said, but she is fantastic at them once she slows down. The rest of the details will be kept to ourselves --- I will say that there is QUITE the view in all positions and that Viola is very vocal. I definitely will go back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Madison friendlyguy Las Vegas No 1 8/31/12
Review by friendlyguy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/12
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pros: great face, was finally nice when she got what she wanted Cons: very outdated pics, at least a couple years old. not "curvy/thick" - definitely a BBW. upsold me even when services and pricing were already discussed prior to session, and she would not compromise one bit. my mistake for seeing a provider i couldn't find reviews for, i just couldn't resist the pics - she WAS my type (years ago). even then, probably would have tried upselling me more if she still looked like that. also, she is blonde now if that makes any difference to any of you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denver Eden kelso1342 Denver Yes 32 8/30/12
Review by kelso1342 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am continually amazed by the quality of the women I'm encountering in this business. I just spent an hour with a beautiful polyglot who has multiple degrees and plans to obtain a doctorate in a serious field. This person also just happens to have a perfect body, an engaging personality, and no shortage of skill. As the reader is well aware, this person is Eden. I've been wanting to visit Eden for a while, but being new to this business and given her reputation for tight screening I took some time to accumulate experience, references, and okays. As it turned out, her screening wasn't so bad. A politely worded P411 submission with the appropriate information was all it took. Gentlemen, if you're not using P411, you need to reconsider. My attempts to meet her went a bit awry, through no fault of hers. I had to cancel our first appointment, and then on my way to our second appointment I got hideously lost in south Denver looking for her incall apartment at night. Eden was patient and kind throughout, and guided me to her place over the phone step by step. You can tell a lot about someone by how they respond when things go wrong. Eden's incall is well-furnished and tastefully decorated. Very inviting. And she pays attention to the little things, like having a bottle of water immediately handy for her guests. The conversation was engaging, though Eden had to carry most of the load there since I was my usual awkward, nervous self around a new person. And tired, on top of that! The only thing I regret about our appointment was the fact that I booked it at night late in the workweek, and as a result I was in no condition to keep up with that little ball of energy. Eden's other reviews give an excellent indication of what to expect from the activities. She has the kind of well-founded confidence that comes from knowing that she's exceptional at what she does. Once again, the little things shine through: The eye contact, the encouraging words. And her body really is perfect. I'm surprised none of the other reviews have commented on one thing that stood out to me, that being the softness of her skin. Comparing it to satin would be an understatement. In short, I was totally unprepared for the remarkable quality of the experience. I think I was nearly in shock for most of it, and it ended a bit more quickly than I intended. That, of course, just means that I'll have to come back. I can think of worse fates. There's a reason Eden's reviews are so uniformly excellent. Actually, let me rephrase that: There are many reasons Eden's reviews are so uniformly excellent. I encourage you to explore a few of those reasons for yourself.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucious Kiara Jimmy Las Vegas Yes 4 8/30/12
Review by Jimmy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Such a nice, friendly blonde beautiful girl. Very slim, petite & clean body. One of the best providers in Vegas. She lives in area, a little off strip, where you may take some time to find her apt. Her apt located in a nice area. It worth to take time to find her. Service & attitude are excerllent. She is not clock watcher. As matter of fact, there is no clock in the room. I definitely to meet her again. Guys, she is a keeper, call her & treat her nicely please!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kara geecue2 Denver Yes 6 8/30/12
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Lady- Kara is a very petite, pretty young lady. Really good kisser and really nice personality. Really friendly and good sense of humor. Clicked with her right away. The Location- Nice hotel in the DTC area, scheduled the time right to avoid the traffic. The Session- Kara came down and escorted me up to the room, really nice sexy short little black dress and heels, could not take my eyes off of her. Really nice watching her walk in front of me up the stairs. Took care of business and started to kiss and carress Kara, she is an excellent kisser. Started to heat up fast, got undressed and went into the bedroom where Kara stood in front of me, so I could watch and help her undress. Started with alot more DFK and carressing which was really nice. Next we both layed on the bed together where I kissed my way down to some DATY, really nice and responsive. This went on for quite awhile Kara enjoyed herself, then she said it was her turn. The UTF surprised me very good with BLS, she is pretty new to all this that is why it surprised me. Next we went into some 69 which was amazing almost lost it there. Then the cover went on for some CG which was really nice, then she started riding me all the while DFK did not last long. She cleaned me up which was nice and we layed there and chatted and got to know each other alot better. Kara is very friendly true GFE experience, hopefully she stays around will definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessi aka Jessica fork Colorado Springs Yes 3 8/30/12
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/12
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She's new to this and has some things to learn about communication. Seems to prefer texting, and it took a while to get things organized. But in person, she's a very nice girl and has an absolutely fantastic body with great legs and ass. She wasted no time in getting naked and things heated up. She started with UTF but then the cover came on quickly. And she doesn't really kiss. Those are the downsides, On the plus side, she's FTF and like I said, looks great. The last disappointment was that even though it was an hour session, we finished quickly and then the clothes came back on. We had some forced conversation but it was obvious no more intimacy was happening so I left early. I may repeat, but only for a 30 min session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Irresistible Payton The New Footman Denver Yes 9 8/30/12
Review by The New Footman (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Irresistibly FTF! Man great attitude, sense of humor, great body. She has her safety measures in place, but once you get past those you are golden. I was taking the time to taste her and then I was like man I need to go in. She was like I would too, why wait. The ASS! The ASS is ridiculous. All views are scenic, but the Doggy view is cray! Treat her well so that she will come back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alice-2449 runamock Pueblo No 3 8/30/12
Review by runamock (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/12
Time: 15 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I broke one of my own rules & saw someone who said they would only be in town for a short time. My experience has been when young providers are traveling they don't care whether you are satisfied, had a good time or will ever see them again. No need to worry about a review cause they'll be gone. This experience was just like that, worst 3-G ever. She asks me to bring protection & pick up cigarettes for her. Set up was difficult including her telling me "call" and then when I did her phone going straight to voicemail. She tells me to call from the parking lot when I am in the parking lot next door. I had all the warning signs yet went for it anyway. Once in her room a quick cursory hug & tells me to "get comfortable". I crawl in bed with my underwear on she says "those too". She proceeds to sit down & with her back to me begin a hand job to get me hard. Can I go down on her "no" can I touch her "no". She says "let's do doggie" I say "I don't want to do doggie". I ask her to get on top she says "can we just do doggie?" in sort of an anooyed irritated tone. I tell her to get on top, she does & has her hair in front of her so I can neither look ather nor her me. After a few minutes it's obvious she's not going to be any good on top I get up for doggie. I pound away thinking it would be good to turn her over but knowing she'll complain. focus on getting off so I can get the hell outta there. I start cumming after a few minutes, she's not even letting me finish my orgasm before she's examining the condom to make sure a: it's on me & b: not in her. After my gasm was ruined I didn't say a thing, flushed my cover & walked out without saying a word. I feel sorry for anyone that runs into this young provider & sorry for her for doing something she obviously has no talent or fun at.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shanae whungaber Denver Yes 1 8/30/12
Review by whungaber (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Took one for the team... no reviews on her, BP ad, pictures looked maybe tgtbt. She looked like exactly what I wanted though, a young ebony spinner - I was pleasantly surprised, she's extremely attractive, and her pictures are really her and recent. There was no tipping or upselling, she was up front and honest and pleasant throughout the session. Shanae is a very pretty girl, but circumstances outside our session prevented us from both really relaxing and getting in to it. I would like to try her again in better circumstances, I am 100% certain the result will be a "very good" or "fantastic" review. I hope the site owner lets me update this review or post a new one when that happens. She doesn't watch the clock, and focused on me during the session. She is very, very hot, and a friendly girl. I enjoyed the activities we partook in. I plan on seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
domonique-2588 AK_Rain Pueblo Yes 2 8/30/12
Review by AK_Rain (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/12
Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Domonique met me at the door in a bath robe, freshly showered. She invited me in, took care of the formalities, and asked me to undress completely. She asked me to lay on the bed, and gave me a great BBBJ to warm things up, then slipped the condom on, and lubed it up nicely with her mouth, and asked if I'd like to be on top... of course I did! after about 5-6 minutes of great sex (she's very vocal) she asked if I'd like to play with her, and as she rubbed her clit, I fingered her to a great orgasm, then I re-entered, and had great orgasm of my own. I never felt rushed or hurried, and had a great time. If any complaints at all, just that the room was a bit cluttery. Will certainly see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Louise Trent1011 Colorado Springs Yes 3 8/29/12
Review by Trent1011 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: certified massage therapist. best massage of my life! finished with HJ into UTF. probably wouldve allowed CIM but i couldnt hold out with those amazing hands working me over.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mohogany mzoom89128 Las Vegas Yes 1 8/29/12
Review by mzoom89128 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Just wow very sexy thin chocolate provider very nice bbj very tight body beautiful ass you and bounce a quarter o of it next time im going to sje her and her friend (can remember her friend name but she hot too) M.zoom


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexie Sweets denver_dude Denver Yes 4 8/29/12
Review by denver_dude (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I did my research and saw her ad history. I gave her a call and her incall was a regular two-call set up. I was pleased to see that it was her in the pictures, but it definitely wasn't what I would consider an enjoyable experience. I don't expect a provider to supersede my expectations, but I did get the feeling that it was a typical 3g experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessi aka Jessica 2_The_T Denver Yes 3 8/29/12
Review by 2_The_T (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I did manage to connect with Jessi but it could be a hit or miss situation. Not a GFE or a pro experience. Maybe a little on the trashy side but rather attractive, not a bad combo. Cool and laid back, willing to please and has the tight body to do just that.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Star (775) mlang46 Boulder Yes 1 8/29/12
Review by mlang46 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/12
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Boulder Backpage shows a gorgeous slim cute white girl with an incredible ass described as French vanilla and what showed up at the door was a cute heavy set black girl who was pleasant but stayed for only half the time and rushed the session. It was an agency even though that is not mentioned in the Ad


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sabrina-4639 wicked Denver Yes 2 8/29/12
Review by wicked (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: NOt the girl in pics, cute but not the girl in pics, TF straight to doggy, no eye contact touched her hair and she got upset. So to sum it up one one position is allowed and zero feedback, should have left at the door. YMMV but I sure TOFTT


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heather 503 Trent1011 Colorado Springs Yes 3 8/29/12
Review by Trent1011 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Insatiable and loved every minute of it. Walked in the door and stripped almost immediately. started with UTF then proceeded to DATY/69 to CIM kept going until i was begging her to give me a minute. From there did more positions than i can remember. Went back to UTF for another CIM. Overall i think i have a new ATF!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vanessa-6772 mzoom89128 Las Vegas Yes 2 8/29/12
Review by mzoom89128 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/12
Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Vanessa is a real fun,happy loves her job kind of girl, she is a bbw and at that moment that what I wanted her tits are real and big but with lady with dd they do sag but her pussy is really tight she was very wet I couldn't barely get it in she is a non-gfe provider but her cbj it great if you like a bbw that can suck a mean dick and has a very tight pussy. She is a girl for you and not at a bad price she is not for very body M.zoom


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alice-2449 AK_Rain Pueblo No 3 8/29/12
Review by AK_Rain (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/12
Time: 15 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Responded to BP adafter booking session, she asked me to buy her cigarettes, after declining I showed up at her motel room. She was very unfriendly, acted like what she was doing was the most awful thing in the world. after undressing, she started with HJ if that's what you want to call it she barely touched it, looking away the entire time. Then FS she asked if we could do doggy, I told her I prefer mish, she conceded, but told me NOT to lay on her. after less than 5 mins of humping a dead fish, she asked again for doggy, I told her I'd just finish. as soon as I popped I'd barely finished twiching and she asked me to "get off" and excused herself to the BR. This was the biggest waste of money ever. Buyer beware. there are some good escorts servicing the pueblo area, but avoid this one at ALL costs. PS can't be sure but my spidey senses detect a runaway.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye Builder1958 Denver Yes 150 8/28/12
Review by Builder1958 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw her advertising on BP and when I contacted her it turned out we had a mutual friend who was a provider. VERY glad I called her and met up with her. Awesome time with a new provider. Very good looking, great attitude and awesome skills. She is now on both EB and P411. I highly recommend her. She should be on everyone's A list.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Belle Apollo13 Denver Yes 35 8/28/12
Review by Apollo13 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've only posted a few reviews here, because I feel like only the truly exceptional deserve the effort. Having established that; VANESSA BELLE IS INCREDIBLE!!! I really love tiny petite girls, and Vanessa is exactly that. She's very beautiful, with a perfect, tight little body, and an awesome set of perfect little tits. She was so sweet and lovely towards me that I was instantly at ease. This girl is not shy when it comes to having fun, and I know that she had just as much fun as I did. She's no longer working with Katie Love, but I was unable to indicate that in the review form, which may be something Vanessa should fix ASAP, if she's able, because she was concerned that people still might call Katie to schedule with her, even though she's now independent. Check her ads for her contact info, and TREAT HER WELL FELLAS! She's truly fantastic. How am I gonna get this girl off my mind?!?!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel Hayes VIP msanders Las Vegas Yes 34 8/28/12
Review by msanders (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Kat multiple times on my last few trips to Vegas and I plan to see her again when I return in October. The only problem I have with her is her BBBJCIM is so good, that's all we wind up doing. I'm not a second pop kind of guy, once the tank is empty it takes a while before I'm ready to go again. Kat has tried so hard to change that and I think it frustrates her but it sure is fun to try. She gets me up again, I just can't finish. Not her fault in the least. On this last visit she came to my hotel the evening I arrived after a long flight from the East Coast. It was like seeing an old girlfriend again. She greeted me with a hug and kiss and then we caught up on what we have been up to. What amazed me is how she recalled details of my life when we only see each other every few months for a few hours. She also remembered what works for me and how I like it once we started the fun. Her BBBJCIM is awesome, best I have ever had. She is attentive with great eye contact and some techniques that no one else has ever done to me. I CIM each and every time, even though I tell myself I'm not going to this time. Kat is a Courtesan in the truest sense of the word. Everything is great with her from conversation to bedroom activities and she makes you the center of attention that entire time. Have a couple of Mike's Hard Lemonade's on hand and you'll get a couple of extra points. She is doing doubles with Ashley Marie now, also a fantastic gal, and seeing them together is a dream that I can't wait to have come true. They are both outstanding at different things and I think that's going to make a for an amazing time. I'll let you know!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naomi Michaels Vassago Denver Yes 72 8/28/12
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Foxy was running a summer special, and I knew I had to see her while I had the chance. Our schedules do not match very well, so I pounced on the opportunity. Setup is easy. Incall is clean. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss at the door, then we went into the back for some passionate kissing. She's one of the best kissers in the biz. It didn't take long with her hand down my pants before I was hard and ready to go. UTF, DATY, 69 then ran through some positions - CG, Mish and finished round one in doggie. We chatted a bit and resumed with round two with some more exotic positions. I finished in the crossed star. Her skin is the softest skin on any woman I have ever touched. I REALLY enjoyed caressing her body throughout the session. I saw Foxy once about seven or eight years ago under a different name. Times were different then, but she is still as sexy, classy and beautiful as she was 8 years ago. She's also an absolute tigress in bed. Her photos are recent and very accurate. She has certainly done a great job taking care of herself over the years. I'm glad I got to see her again after all this time. Please treat this lady well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Princess Jasmin testynick Denver Yes 3 8/28/12
Review by testynick (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I agree with blastmaster 100%, she was waste of my time. Too may rules - NO kissing, NO MSOG no UTF no DATY, not a GFE at all, unless you pay more. I met her last time see was here. When I got to her hotel on agreed upon time (11am), she was having break-fast, she spent 15-20 minutes eating and talking. We started with Translated French for a couple of minutes and to missionary for few minutes, again no kissing or touching, so robotic, I could not continue. i told her i was done and I left. I agree let's send her back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Simone Love mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 16 8/28/12
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Beautiful Lady, Inside & Out. Spent the first half hour catching up on the past few months. The next hour & a half she devoured my body. Simone is so much fun for me to be with - I could have cuddled & visited with her for the entire time - the mood I was in - She had other intentions - the mood she was in. It was great to see her again. Highly Recommended, MM.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Williams dascottsman Denver Yes 22 8/28/12
Review by dascottsman (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jessie is a beautiful woman. She made me feel comfortable right from the start and no problem with my clothing request. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and a wonderful attitude. What an angel.....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mila 34DD or Ashley 34DD codeblue702 Las Vegas No 1 8/28/12
Review by codeblue702 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/12
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: it was fairly easy communication. She responded to my text promptly. then I was at her In Call spot a few hours later which was on the south side of the strip near. placed the donation on the table and she excused herself to the bathroom. I undressed and waited in bed. She came out with her underwear on and then sat next to me and to my surprise got some lube and started stroking me. then i tried to undress her and she's like, "i'm not taking off my underwear and all you're getting is a CBJ" she totally up-sold and I didn't have any extra loot with me so i went for the CBJ and she totally rushed it on top of that. total waste of time and money. Worse service ever. Very rushed. would not recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexie Sweets Synoches Denver Yes 4 8/28/12
Review by Synoches (64 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been drooling over Lexie's pics and just had to see her despite a lot of bp dissapointments. Setup was painful with missed calls and confusion. She is legit and has has a fantastic spinner body. Beyond that it's a simple 3G. No more no less. That part is typical bp.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmyne Armani codeblue702 Las Vegas Yes 1 8/28/12
Review by codeblue702 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: just fyi: This girl used to go by by Layla in the past with a 513 area code. after reading a few mixed (positive and not so positive) reviews on Jasmyne, I decided to give her a shot as her place was close by where I was going to be for that day. set up time the day before thru text and she responded pretty promptly confirming time & location. i inquired about the special she posted on BP and she told me the details and GFE was extra so I went for the GFE. met her at her incall location along las vegas blvd. glad to see she was the girl in the ad pics but not a spinner like i had anticipated. i set donation in the table and we chatted for a little. she excused herself to the bathroom and peed without closing the door so I could hear her pee. WTF? she came out then she had me lie down on the edge of bed and started kissing my stomach while pulling up my shirt, got on top of me and slowly undressing me. she then took off her clothes and we started kissing and i kissed her A cup breasts. Did BBBJ for a few mins, then I did DATY on her while she was stroking my d*ck she did BBBJ again and I asked for the cover and we did CG, MISH and right in the middle of the session, her room phone rang and she said she had to go get it (WTF?, REALLY?) she answered it and said it was the front desk then when she came back, I had her do CBJ and finished off with K9. After the session, She didn't have any towels for me to wash and the bathroom didn't have any soap, all she had was liquid detergent. After getting dressed and a lil chat, She then said she has to go get something for her moms asap so we both left the room together and drove off with our separate cars. Overall, services was performed well, but it seemed like she didn't even bother preparing for the appointment, she wasn't dressed nice, not even freshly showered, didn't brush her teeth or even have a gum, no towel, etc..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica aka Rachel Yukon King Boulder Yes 1 8/28/12
Review by Yukon King (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/12
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Thank goodness: Girls get around!. Tell me, is this a great country or what? Jennifer, for her young age, has lived in many places. She seems to be visiting, but I for one, would like to convince her to stick around here, at least as a home base. The part that is hard to figure out is her twin sister, Rachel. Sexy as hell, also. Anyway, a fabulous meeting at her hotel room was easily scheduled with the normal two call system. Again, although she is a tad older and a bit less thin than her photos, she's definately a young lady you would be pleased to get know. Plead with her not to leave. JMHO


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Velvet Valentine johninaurora Denver Yes 85 8/27/12
Review by johninaurora (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I say that hasn't already been said about Miss Valentine. I have been wanting to see Velvet for a long time and now I am sorry I waited so long....she is GREAT!! I must say she is a fantastic kisser and she made sure I had a great time! She is very down to earth and made me very comfortable from the moment I walked in. Set up was very easy. She is one of the best.......... I highly recommend her!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki fka Star (808) Tail Chaser Denver No 16 8/27/12
Review by Tail Chaser (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been trying to set up an appt. with Nikki for some time. She had my number in her contacts. I had two days off from work. I tried to get in as her first appointment of the day, so she was fresh. She was about an our late. Then tried to reschedule for 3 p.m. for a VIP session. WTF. That's no way to treat a new client baby!!! Terrible customer service. Told me she was treating a VIP, then was anxious to meet me. Right. Think I'll save my money for a better service provider. Sketchy area for her incall too. Del Camino exit off I-25...not real classy.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Simone Love Charcoalpole Denver Yes 16 8/27/12
Review by Charcoalpole (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Rest of the Story: After getting lost on the way to her incall(me not being able to follow directions) I arrived at her door and was greeted by a goddess in a robe with bra and panty set underneath who gave me a nice big hug and a kiss. She invited me in and led me back to her bedroom and all the nervousness I had about meeting a new provider vanished instantly. We hit it off right away, making small talk and getting comfortable with each other. We began to kiss, and we were off to the races. Not to go into details but she has a voracious sexual appetite and was a wonderful, giving partner who made it her main focus to see that my needs were exceeded as I finished out of breath, and with a huge grin on my face. I'm pretty much a one shot type of guy but she does allow MSOG. Afterwards we cuddled and talked and ended up going over a few minutes but she didn't say anything about as she is not a clock watcher. Had an absolutely wonderful time with Simone. This is the first of what I hope will be many encounters. She exceeded my expectations. Thanks Simone!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan 702-xxx-8751 Fetish King Las Vegas Yes 13 8/27/12
Review by Fetish King (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Megan multiple times and she never disappoints. This time we went for a kinky fetish session. Megan had on a red crotchless bodysuit and red thigh high boots. She sucked, drooled on and totally pleasured my unit, until I burst in her mouth. We then got into a makeout session for the ultimate snow white ending. The whole time she worked on my unit, I was licking her pussy or her boots. Megan is super kinky and open to any kind of session you can imagine. Yes she likes to talk and likes her makeup, so if this bothers you fellas don't see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexie Sweets booblover099 Denver No 4 8/27/12
Review by booblover099 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Based on a post that she was legit, I booked an appointment with Lexie. I was there on time for our 1-hour session, but her phone went straight to VM. Guess she got a better offer...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessi aka Jessica COUNTRIBOI Colorado Springs Yes 3 8/27/12
Review by COUNTRIBOI (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/12
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Typical two call meet. She looks like her pics and his quite sexy. Smaller breasted slender lady. I went expecting greek. She changed her mind said i was to big. Thanks for stroking the egibut i know a snow job. Apparently had no intentions of engaging in greek i would guess. Still started utf but somwhow turned to tf. Mooved to doggie and just railed her. Moved to several other positions. And railed her some. Finally blew. Having foresight i shorted the donation when i felt greek wasnt happening. She was shocked ahe didnt get the rate for greek but simply the half hour rate. Asked if i could give more cuz she was getting evicted. Id only see her again because the sex was good. She let's you rail away but she's into it and not in a fakey pornstar way. If yoh just wanna hammer she's your girl. If you eant tobe engaged and have a chick on top of her business shes not for you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Irresistible Payton JackG Denver Yes 9 8/27/12
Review by JackG (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is new to denver but the ECCIE reviews didn't lie. She is great and offer a good GFE experience. Nothing Bareback which I always respect. A good kisser with a fat ass. Doggie is out of the world. Not a clock watcher at all. Highly recommend! As always, YMMY


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel-7159 GentleJeff Colorado Springs Yes 5 8/27/12
Review by GentleJeff (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Rachel is a sweet girl who gives one heck of a sensual massage and more. She's energetic and seems to really enjoy making you happy (VERY happy). That's all I'll say as to details. She is not full time and very discreet and only posts massage ads (at this time) on BP without photos, phone # or email. Just hit "reply" on BP and she will get back to you quickly via email (ask for pics but know that she is much prettier and sexier than her pics). We set the appointment up via email and then text. Nice incall in Colorado Springs. I will definitely see her again. If her ad isn't on BP she may be unavailable. PM me if you can't reach her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
wonder jay77 Denver Yes 60 8/26/12
Review by jay77 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Wonder several times in the past but never posted a review, largely out of selfishness. We had a scheduling mixup today, but she was able to squeeze me in for a half-hour, and I'm so glad she did. Things were a bit rushed, but she remains my ATF by a mile. Awesome, gorgeous, fun girl. She had been out of the business for a while, and you are missing out if you don't see her while you have the chance.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Divorce Coach ~ megaman Denver Yes 22 8/26/12
Review by megaman (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Let me start out say this lady is GREAT!!! SHE IS MY ATF!!! she is very personable ,sensual,and down to earth ,and super sexy. Miss ~p has a great curvy body fantastic set legs and very soft full sexy lips I could just spend hours kissing those lovely lips may I also add she has a great BUTT!!! ~P is very enthusiastic with the activity's listed above may I also add we did some roleplay and she was great this lady has a way about her the way she moves ,talks, and she has a hypnotic way about her when she touch's you. I have seen this lady many times and each time it gets better the only bad part is when she leaves BUT!!! she is always is on my mind ~P is a very beautiful lady not only on the outside but inside as well. The sad part is she is moving out of state she will be missed when they made ~P they truly broke the mold i am so glad I have the pleasure knowing this very,very,superfine lady she will be truly missed . superman had kryptonite as his weakness my weakness is MISS ~P IN A GOOD WAY!!!! like I said she well be truly missed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Wendy Whitney Mr.Bubble Denver Yes 54 8/26/12
Review by Mr.Bubble (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It’s just science. Opposites produce violent reactions. Mix matter and anti-matter? Boom! When I learned that Wendyluvsfun was doing doubles with Velvet Valentine, my imagination ran wild, and I just had to set up a couple of hours. Contact went through email, very simple, and a date was set at Wendy’s very nice DTC incall. And I cannot imagine two women more different. Velvet: Voluptuous, long black hair, olive skinned, warm hazel eyes, with a pair of breasts guaranteed to make a priest kick out a stained glass window. Wendy: slim, tight lil’ body, fairer skinned, shoulder length dirty-blond hair, cool green eyes, and a rather respectable rack of her own. The result of mixing these two was multiple sexual explosions…..something I rarely experience. I was met at the door by these two beautiful women, dressed in lingerie, handing me a mimosa. Having seen each of them before, we chatted for a while, catching up on each others lives. Then I was taken by the hand and led into the bedroom. The next two hours went by in a blur. Yet, there are some images that keep playing over and over in my mind: Velvet coming on my face while Wendy performed exquisite fellatio. Wendy riding me cowgirl and soaking me and the bed (she’s a squirter…who knew?), me doing Velvet doggie while she went down on Wendy…and both of them coming, both girls down on me, licking, sucking, pausing to kiss, and back at it again. I complained at the end……..I no longer have any sexual fantasies. They fulfilled them all. I cannot say enough to recommend these two. Just get ready for explosions


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Synful Natasha The New Footman Denver Yes 55 8/26/12
Review by The New Footman (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: 45 minute setup time. She accommodated. Started off very well with some conversation about what I like and wanted. Which was a dance, to stripping, to touching, to daty, to cock grabbing on to the activities. Everything done well with a great attitude. Would see again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Foxx fka Sabrina Foxx The New Footman Denver Yes 11 8/26/12
Review by The New Footman (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: As stated above, done with enthusiasm, great personality and attitude. Even better back side. This was a house, which there was some concern that people would come in, but no one did and it was just a very overall positive experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: