Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

34201 - 34250 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Janell FKA Rayee Smith Dick Denver Yes 54 8/26/12
Review by Dick (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Incall is a nice hotel in the DTC area. Met me at the door wearing a towel fresh out of the shower. You can't see her face in the pics, but she's a little hotty. She gives a amazing sensual massage using every part of her body. The main event are the activites listed above. I'm not sure if we clicked or not. She was pretty quiet during the session, which makes it a bit awkward for me. I'm more of "need to hear the vocals" kind of guy. She didn't know that, and I never told her, so it's not her fault. The session just felt awkward. But, a 30-minute appointment and first time meeting jitters might of added to it. She has a great little body and feels great! Tight...wow. Not sure I'll be back, but you might have an amazing time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Princess Jasmin blastmaster Denver Yes 3 8/26/12
Review by blastmaster (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Guys hate to burst your bubble, but don't waste time or money. Yeah she's pretty, yeah she's sweet, but not what our other great gals in Denver provide for an hour. Saw this gal in dtc, she has upscale charges for everything, and you won't get gfe for under four, which is still a maybe. And you better not ooops, or it's start all over, cause there is no msog included, unless you're not on a budget and the sky's the limit for her. Of course, you don't learn any of this until your into the session, and will need to fork out more for what you really came for. For two, no touch and her panties never came off, nothing but teasing massage and hand job. Would I go back and pay more...never. I would guess for a homerun, all the other bases aren't included, it is definitely a la carte!!! So let's send this one back to San Diego, she doesn't deserve the good men of Denver. Having fun, is not provided.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tyler-2163 blastmaster Denver No 3 8/26/12
Review by blastmaster (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not only is this gal a fake from her pics but not even decent to look at. Visits a hotel which I think is a setup for LE. Stay clear of her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tyra Scott denvermaan09 Denver Yes 16 8/26/12
Review by denvermaan09 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Tyra down in Denver, she greeted me with a hug, we talked for a bit. Then her soft hands started the magic. She is fun and energetic woman! Tyra made me feel confortable and there was no rush. I would recommend Tyra if you have the chance and are in denver!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tyra Scott PDelFuego Denver No 16 8/26/12
Review by PDelFuego (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called Tyra off EB posting about 5:30. Found some reviews in ECCIE and they looked promising. She was nice and cordial on the phone. Offered both IC or OC. I picked OC. She called about 6:00 and said she was on the way and that it would be 30 min. Got a call around 6:45 said she was in traffic. Then from then on I got nothing but a text at 8:00, "I cant make it". Thats funny your GPS said you were 6 miles away at 6:45. I told her i would need to help her get here as it can be tricky. Numorous call to help her and texts and I get one back. Seems you cant find integrity anywhere today. Oh and shes P411 too. Do my homework and diligence and you still get nothing. STAY AWAY and maybe shell leave Denver and never come back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Luscious(719) cigarsnscotch-4203 Colorado Springs Yes 7 8/26/12
Review by cigarsnscotch-4203 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been wanting to see Luscious for some time and I'm sorry I didn't see her sooner. The setup was easy and I met her at her incall location in the springs. She greeted me at the door and led me in for some small talk and took care of business. Off to the bedroom where the fun began. I insisted I remove her clothes and she happily agreed. DATY was luscious and her french skills are over the top. Excellent eye contact, with lots of gaging and slurping. After working a few positions she took the cover off and showed me her face painting talents. Now that's entertainment! Excellent finish. I will definitely return! She's a great addition to the springs.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki Lee aka Nikky Nikky ghost_rider Denver Yes 6 8/26/12
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Nikki at her nice north-side hotel on a last minute setup call. My txting plan just wasn't getting through :) Nikki greeted me at the door wearing sexy lingerie, looking even better than her pix. We got comfy on the bed and Nikki went to town, starting with some incredible UTF. I traded favors with her and dove into some fine dining, I was starving and Nikki sooo appreciated my efforts. A variety of positions were enjoyed and a grand finale in my latest porno move completed my "stealth mission". Nikki was sweet enough to provide clean up duty, (very professional, thank you). Because Nikki is fairly new on TOB, I thought I'd be seeing an amateur today....well, that's not the case. This girl know's how to treat a gent and she will rock your world. Thank you Nikki, you are sooooo naughty!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cece (Souix Indian) ariwongdiaz Denver No 1 8/26/12
Review by ariwongdiaz (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Per instruction from the little head, the big head may no longer contact providers that are not well reviewed. Truly Cece's face is exotic. She is not mean or rude, she is just blaaahh. I told her that we'd go for 30 minutes and see how that went and if it were a nice time, I'd do the hour. When she disrobed, she initially kept clothing around her stomach and when my hand roamed under, it was clear why - she pushed my hand away. DATY is really a priority for me but as I headed for the Y, my head was pushed away. It took quite a bit of coaxing before she acquiesced. I always try to get a full meal when at the Y which almost always is a positive result when it comes to a fulfilling overall session; however, I did not get the same feedback with Cece. After about 30 minutes, I got a slight moan, so I thought I was on track and proceded. Just about 10 minutes later, when it was apparent that we were past the 30 minutes and I was beginning to think she was not a clock watcher, she informed me that the hour would be up in 10 minutes. How clever! The slight moan was, unaware to me, at just about the 30 minute mark; although apparently watching the clock the entire time, she never said a think about being at the 30 minute mark. She is very calculating. If you think the way I do and want to commit to only 30 minutes with an unknown provider, keep your eye on the clock, because she certainly is. If you go over that time in any way, she'll be expecting an hour's donation. In the end, she pretty much just laid there like a fish and almost never made eye contact. http://www.tnaboard.com/img/gal/12961_cece_1.jpg


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
US Jordan mountainman4u72 Denver Yes 1 8/26/12
Review by mountainman4u72 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was heading to the airport and was looking for some fun. I found Jordan on BP and I must say I was quite happy with my choice. Lots of fun. Thank you Jordan. Come back and see us.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bri 480-xxx-1943 tntguy Denver No 2 8/25/12
Review by tntguy (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I contacted Jordyn at first by text and after two texts she became all pissy, I should have just ended it there but I was stupid. I set up a outcall she said it was 250.00 when she arrived she informed me that was just a show up fee, then she started the upsell and the shitty attitude. She was the girl in the photo ad about 25 lbs and I am pretty sure she could builde her own beaver dam with those teeth. I did notice some open sores on her arms.At that point I told her to leave she ranted and raved but she did leave... This chick is a bit** with a capital B, she was rude , and not even close to being worth the 250.00 she wanted.. I took one for the team I would stay away from her at all costs....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Torie Synoches Denver Yes 2 8/25/12
Review by Synoches (64 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Torie advertise for the past week or so and decided to just take a shot with her since the advertised amount was pretty low. The amount in the ad is for 20 minutes and what I paid was for half an hour. I decided the extra was worth it to not feel rushed in time. I should have just gone with the lowest amount and if you just want a quick release, I suggest the same. Setup was the usual multi-call system that led me to one of the nicer hotel suites in the Glendale area. When I got to the room, I was pleased to see the girl in the ad and she is a pretty girl. The room smelled like an ashtray, though. From there, it was mostly downhill. Phone use went on immediately before action started and immediately after. During the good part, the phone was playing loud mono-speaker rap music. Though the suite was a nicer business suite, everything took place on the (very) uncomfortable pull-out sofa. Protection was handed to me and self-applied. Clothes were on within a minute after I finished and phone usage resumed. If you want to go for this, she's legit but I wouldn't suggest any time upgrades.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audra Baron demonlover Denver Yes 28 8/24/12
Review by demonlover (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've had the pleasure of seeing Audra twice in the past few weeks. She is very animated, full of energy, and can be a challenge to just sit and chitchat with. However, she has an AMAZING body and is hugely FTF. The same energy that animates her makes her an absolute animal when horizontal. Audra smells good, tastes good, and is good for you! IF you want a quiet relaxing time with a provider who may be easy to get along with but essentially has nothing going on, then pass on by. But if you're up for someone with a *unique* and large personality, who's life is interesting and full with things other than the hobby, who might be a bit more challenging than your typical provider, and who will absolutely fuck your lights out, then Audra is your girl. I'm SO glad I was patient and a good listener, it was SO worth it. Both times.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Fierce-6748 big_al303-5294 Denver Yes 67 8/24/12
Review by big_al303-5294 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen her in the past and wrote a review but did not realize the TOB confirmation sat in my inbox and so it was never published. There's not much to add to her many other great/fantastic reviews but, I figured she deserves another Even just to compliment her, especially since she accommodated me pretty last minute. Adding to that, it did not seem as though she just crunched me in(between sessions)as has been done to me in the past with other providers that where pre-scheduled. The reason I did not give her a fantastic is I would and do enjoy DFK, which I don't believe is on the menu but even with that, she's pretty darn close to fantastic!. She was clean, responsive and vocal to DATY and is truly a sweetheart. She is an extremely beautiful young woman that seems to have similar interests outside of hobbying. And to find a provider into those sort of things or even a woman that is as pretty as her is a breath of fresh air. I plan to continue to see her in the future as I can't wait for our next rendezvous. Thanks Sasha


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan 702-xxx-8751 preesiri Las Vegas Yes 13 8/24/12
Review by preesiri (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contacted Megan after a few unsuccessful attempts with a few other girls. Gave me directions to her Condo about 20 minutes off the strip in a safe area. Met megan at the door wearing a skimpy teddy that revealed her curvy features. Was offered a water and was led to the bedroom. Agreed upon an amount and was told to get comfy. Didn't take long before I had to see what was below that teddy. Did some light kissing while my hands began to explore her body. The teddy hit the floor and I had to play and suck on her beautiful breasts. I could have spent the whole session playing with her titties. What a rack!!! Had to see what else Megan had to offer. She started to play with jr. Soon she proceeded to engulf the whole rod as she played with my balls. I couldn't take to much more so I asked if I could return the favor on her. My tongue found it's way inside of her wet pussy. I could tell she was getting into it as she started to squirm with each thrust. Time to get on to the main event. Mounted her as I grabbed on to her hips. Being older, it didn't take long for me to cum. Cleaned up and did some small talk. All in all not a bad performance, but I have had better. May give her a return call but not likely.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PassionateBabie Jo Dimaggio Denver Yes 13 8/24/12
Review by Jo Dimaggio (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up was easy via P411 via email and a call upon arrival at her SW location to be let in. All I can say is PassonateBabie is as her handle advertised...a highly passionate and sensual ASP! Upon arrival was greeted with a very nice kiss and an offer of water. We proceeded to her bedroom where after more kissing the clothes came off! She enjoys DFK for sure. And, what a nice and tight body on the petite side of things with very nice perky nipples and tan all over. She gave some of the best UTF I have ever experienced and was very into it. On to DATY which was very clean and tasty and lasted for quite a while during which she had multiple O's. Then more cuddling with her rubbing up and down on my body with hers and against my erect member with her clitoris, till I was almost ready to pop. Cover went on and started CG for a good length of time and then onto Doggie with a great view of her wonderully tight ass, and then Mish with her legs up for some deep penetration, during which she had multiple O's. More UTF for a great time. All I can say is this is one sensual lady. The only negative, if there is one, is that she is a smoker and you can definitely smell it on her throughout the session. But, that is easily overlooked with her enthusiastic talents. All and all a very good ASP and GFE. I'll be back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina 303 xxx 0294 Cletus Pueblo Yes 1 8/24/12
Review by Cletus (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/12
Time: 45 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nina was a pleasure to be with. What a sweetheart. She was visiting the Pueblo area and we met at her incall. Easy setup on short notice. She was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable from the start. Started with a CBJ...finished in Mish. Some stuff that I really enjoy not on the menu. That was too bad but her beauty and attitude make me rate her very good.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chris-7340 Cabernet Las Vegas Yes 2 8/24/12
Review by Cabernet (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met up with Chris at her pleasant home in SW Las Vegas. Chris is a MILF, above average body shape. The session took place in one of her bedrooms, on a standard bed. My only complaint was that on my stomach, without a pillow the bed sagged and caused my neck to be distended. She really could use a table. The massage was above average. On the flip she went right to business. She knows how to use her tongue, on my uncovered member. I’m not easy to complete this way but she stayed with me until I did, nude and breaking a sweat along the way. Turns out Chris is a low handicap golfer and knows athletic exertion. Most of all she has an attitude centered on pleasing her partner. I highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicholeofdenver Eagle/ Denver Yes 70 8/23/12
Review by Eagle/ (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: If you want to experience a total GFE encounter then see Nichole. Had a really great time. Her reviews tell it all.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou McLuvin Denver Yes 62 8/23/12
Review by McLuvin (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ive seen her twice! The first time I saw her for two hrs then again a couple of days later for one hr... Dont miss out on this one! All the activities were 5 Stars! When she cums, WOW!!! I will definantly see her again! Thanks


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Carlson ClarenceDarrow Denver Yes 50 8/23/12
Review by ClarenceDarrow (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well, what can I say….Stacy is an amazing lady. She is very beautiful, fun to be around, very responsive, and very eager to please. I don’t like to give dirty details, but I will say that I now have several new exciting memories to keep me warm when I’m lonely. At one point, I literally looked at her and thought to myself that I was the luckiest/ happiest guy on earth. Thank you for a wonderful experience Stacy!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Williams ghost7979 Denver Yes 22 8/23/12
Review by ghost7979 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I don't have the time to see providers like i used to, but i had some time on my hands later in the week. I called Jessie on Tuesday to schedule a date for Friday. I meet Jessie at her in-call. I won't go into graphic detail but i had a wonderful time with a wonderful girl. Thank you Jessie for a great time. guys if you into tits, you have to see Jessie's they are spectacular.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexia (BP) Dbltap Denver Yes 5 8/23/12
Review by Dbltap (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Alexia about a month ago and needed to post an overdue review. She is one of the rare ones where she looks better in person than in her pics, although her most recent pics are better than the ones I looked at before deciding to see her. Her attitude was very good and it got a little better as we chatted and got into it. First thing that needs to be said is that her incall is like the first reviewer described, very seedy and rundown apartment building. I almost felt like I should have walked down the hallway like a SWAT officer checking every room before advancing further to make sure I didn't get ambushed. But in all fairness like one other reviewer mentioned she is very young and trying to make ends meet. But one warning, if you drive a nice car like I do, you may want to bring your second choice just because of the neighborhood. I don't think I'd want to book an hour for that reason alone, although with her I definitely would like a full hour session. On to the session. Alexia is very cute and although she didn't say a lot she warmed up as things got more involved. She didn't spend a lot of time with TF but I was there primarily for a lot of DATY which she was very receptive to and the full service. The DATY was very very fulfilling and she is very clean and fresh and delicious! Really couldn't get enough but had to move on. I didn't bother too much with varying positions and was satisfied with regular mish. She got her mind and body into it and it too was very fulfilling. She does like kissing which is pretty necessary for me, otherwise it feels too much like a 3G experience, so that made it a big plus. Alexia is cute, sexy and beautifully built and I will be seeing her again despite the 'hood. Hope good things come her way so she can upgrade. Maybe if more guys visit her she can.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audra Baron Jo Dimaggio Denver No 28 8/22/12
Review by Jo Dimaggio (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Did my homework on TOB reviews and contacted Audra through P411 for appointment. Prompt response asking if I could get the room as she was moving in a day or so and was low on funds. So, I booked us a room in DTC, might as well help the girl out I thought. Exchanged nice and pleasant emails on location and time, and it was set. She was 15 minutes late, but that was no big deal. But when she arrived she was "wired." Not sure if that is her personality or not, but couldn't keep still and was very loud. I also recognize YMMV, but in all of my 20+ years of being in the hobby, this by far was my worst experience and reaction from any ASP and even street girls in my younger days, as I'm kind of a laid back get along type of guy. No kissing, demanding, bossy and some DATY (which she either liked or didn't like because couldn't tell from her pulling my head down and pushing it away) then on to BBBJ (during which I almost just told her to leave she was so rough and wired, but figured I'd at least get a pop out of this most unpleasant experience for + room cost) and a finish in mish with her legs over my shoulders. Once I popped it was all over and she was literally up and out the door in 5 mimutes. Like I said, YMMV, but from her reviews and my previous experiences I certainly wasn't expecting this type of "date." Live and learn as they say, so my bad, but won't even ask for an OK on P411, not worth it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain Yyyguy2 Denver Yes 93 8/22/12
Review by Yyyguy2 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Jez occasionally now for years, generally FTF, thought all went well, a promised p411 okay never came, sent emails and pm to see if some problem existed, no response. could be YMMV, don't know and since I am now moving on guess I don't care.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ana 69Wolf Boulder Yes 62 8/22/12
Review by 69Wolf (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/12
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Activities: DFK, UTF, Russian, HJ, CG, MSOG Wild times with Ana Been awhile since I posted a review for this wild woman and with her hair back to its sexy long dreamy down to her butt length again its time for another review of what has to be Denver’s best, Colorado’s Finest & without a doubt World Class. Always the consummate stylish babe; she is at my door in a classy black dress and heels. To my neighbors her outward appearance she is a well dressed business woman. She fits in perfectly with the area; young upscale professionals here. Fun time: Once inside that deep kiss told me this was going to be a special time with Sugar. Yes I call her sweety sugar but that kitty is wild and I think it was growling at me through her dress lol! She knows how to be the GFE. Yet I suspect she could easily walk onto a porno-set and melt the cameras. She has that ass with class look. Kisses, small talk, some laughs too all part of the experience I like to term as GFE gone PSE. Guys ever wonder what it would be like to learn your significant other is secretly a porn-queen. Well an hour with Ana would do it. As I mentioned something in the air was telling me I was “in trouble”; fun trouble. Upstairs and the show begins. She is peeling off her little black dress and revealing lacey pink underwear and a gorgeous tan. I had to wonder how a model from Victoria’s Secret popped off the ad-cover and into my bedroom. The lace was on the floor fast. “Boo I want you to cum inside me” she purrs as she lay back, pulling me up towards her wanton mouth. I am straddling her and she is doing UTF like I cannot describe. Soon Mr. Big obeys, ready for action. Yet after some nice Russian and some stroking she strokes on a cover and flips over. CG time. The wildcat is unleashed! I cannot get over how intensely her kitty gripped me. I think it has a mind of its own and it was hungry too! However who was doing whom? She was riding CG and she was cumming over and over sweat gleaming on her firm body. Still this was not enough when I announced I was going to launch; she went into overdrive. I am spent now and I was wondering 10-15 minutes & game over? Oh hell no! She is a GF gone wild. Something primal about her too she keeps talking about how hungry she is; hungry for my cum. “You can make lunch for me baby or you can give me something else to eat” she demands with a wink. Gee what’s a guy to do? For a sexy 5’ 1” spinner she has the aura of an Amazonian sex-doll of a woman. More UTF? hell no! She was on a mission it was not a mere BJ. It was as though I was in the set of a porn movie. Aggressive and skilled; that tongue, those lips, I had no choice. I felt like I was the stud-king on the movie set. I let go a blast again that I had no felt since I was 19. She was looking up at me the whole time and spent or not she made sure to get every bit of it. Ana has been and always will be “worth it”. She is well beyond the standard/norm when it comes to a good time. There might be other gems out there but why settle for anything other than a real Diamond. Thank you Sugar you know I am calling you again soon!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kyla Young ernsway Denver Yes 38 8/22/12
Review by ernsway (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Scheduled a solo session with Kyla, thanks to TOB I knew I'd be in good hands, day of appointment Kyla emails me to ask if I'd be ok if Angela, who just got back into town, could join us for the extra price. Would anyone say no? I of course did not..but was a little nervous, I'd read plenty of reviews from exhausted hobbyists so I knew I was in for it... Met them at a nice incall, where Angela plied me with wine in topless lingerie...made a few jokes, had some smiles, and after drinking my first glass like a shot we went to the bed to play...as I suspected, they really rocked me and quickly too...finished first round in about ten minutes...sad, but they were totally cool and after relaxing and watching them play with a double ended toy, I was suddenly back in the game. Couldn't finish in time, but it was worth every penny, and will be doing this again soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela ClarenceDarrow Denver Yes 74 8/22/12
Review by ClarenceDarrow (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cayla was very sweet, sexy, and enthusiastic. She has a nice incall at her home and she asked me to meet her somewhere else and then get in her car and drive to our destination. She was very responsive, and she was also very eager to please. I had a wonderful time with her. Thank You Cayla!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misty-Nicole pfunk Denver Yes 9 8/22/12
Review by pfunk (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I contacted Misty based on a Sowet ad and scheduled a 2 hour appointment. She was up north, and asked if I could get protection, pick her up, and head to the motel. I had no problem with this, and I thought she looked cute getting in my car. We chatted on the way. She looks like her pics (maybe a little thinner). The 2 hours was a mix of conversation, light kissing, DATY, UTF, FS, Russian, DATO, FIV, and MSOG. I do recommend her, but remember...no DFK. I liked her cute face, fun little rear, piercings, and her butterfly-wing pussy lips. A pleasant interlude with a little cutie. YMMV!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Paige Turner-9484 clear Denver Yes 37 8/22/12
Review by clear (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very glad I was finally able to see Paige. Easy setup, nice incall. She is attractive, fun, and a great sense of humor. Many offer gfe but Paige really delivers. Lost track of time talking to her because she isn't a clock watcher. I guarantee I'll see her again next time we are both in town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan 702-xxx-8751 reggie45 Las Vegas Yes 13 8/22/12
Review by reggie45 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Enjoyed my time with Megan who is an experienced provider. Her ads are pretty provocative, but she more than delivered. After meeting we talked briefly and she told me she can be naughty or nice depending on what type of session you are looking for. I basically went with the flow and was not disappointed. Activities included 69, missionary, and doggie. What I liked the best is how she eggs you on after getting you going and I was very satisfied with the time I spent. Pics are recent and accurate, and she keeps herself in good shape. With so much bs in Vegas, it was refreshing to find someone who is down to earth before you start, yet very, very nasty once you begin. I would repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Precious-5580 trdcoke Denver Yes 3 8/22/12
Review by trdcoke (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: All I can say is she is one of the best I have seen in a few yrs. Very sweet and makes you feel right at home. No details unless you PM me -- Thanks to Tailbug for recommending her. Really can't say enough except you must give this Lady a try... Thanks P1


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy Songdog57 Denver Yes 67 8/21/12
Review by Songdog57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was lucky enough to spend an hour with Joy for an early afternoon session. She is a very attractive lady with a great attitude. Joy does take care in screening her potential clients, which is something I appreciate. There were no difficulties at all with scheduling and she was ready and waiting at the time she had designated. The in-call location is very nice and comfortable. Joy is a very sharp lady who seems to enjoy what she does, and she does it very, very well!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sealy fittysumpin Denver Yes 43 8/21/12
Review by fittysumpin (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've see Sealy several time and since I have now started writing reviews I thought I would write one for her most recent visit this week. I was looking for someone to stop by and provide me a quick break from my work day and Sealy did not disappoint. Sealy is genuinely enthused and enthusiastic about every session I have had with her. Always friendly and shows up looking very professional. I would highly recommend a visit from this nice lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kyla Young sneakyfuntime Denver Yes 38 8/21/12
Review by sneakyfuntime (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The session was only scheduled for 15 minutes but there was no choice for that. After a brief verification, I got the incall address of Kyla and her friend Willow. Both girls were in lingerie that didn't cover their breasts, and Kyla had on crotchless stockings. They immediately welcomed me warmly. The conversation was lighthearted and witty. I left myself in their hands, explaining I do like to give pleasure if I can. Kyla immediately started going down on me as I fondled Willow. We moved to the bed where Kyla continued with the UTF, and Willow offered DATY. This was a bit of an extravagance for me, normally I go for more moderately priced escorts. But I do not regret the extra one bit. I found Kyla quite charming and very willing. I wish it would have been in my budget for more, and will likely try to see her again for a longer time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha 720-xxx-9674 wicked Denver No 6 8/21/12
Review by wicked (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called girl that answered was kinda ghetto. Asked if i was le i said no. Booked appt for 30 min stated clearly i was 10 min away asked 2x if that would work. Drove to dtc 10 min later would not answer calls or txt. I waited 10 min and left. Lots of people that did not belong walking around the parking lot. Beware hobbists


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Grace-3562 elprofe1-2694 Denver Yes 30 8/21/12
Review by elprofe1-2694 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Incall was an upscale hotel. A vibrant fun personality, real good sense of humor, nice chat. A beautiful slender body, tight and natural. Delicious DATY warm up. Very very responsive in MISH, good vocals. Things heated up, she shifted into high gear. Treated by her exceptional and enthusiastic deep grinding CG, some of the best. Popped in LAZYDOG.....COB. A Fantastic session with this HOT young lady, definite repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angel Devine (AKA Angelforu) cboy1fan Denver Yes 3 8/21/12
Review by cboy1fan (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Ms. Devine a while back and wrote an unfavorable review but it was removed for some of my wording which could have been better. The basic jest of that review was that I was disappointed and that has not changed. I do not believe that the photos or description that she uses is accurate. She was friendly and accommodating but not the woman that I expected when she opened the door to her in call. I should have left but I had just driven all the way to Denver to meet and my anticipation was very much in full force. I do not like it when someone posts old and inaccurate info and then expects that you should not react with an unfavorable review. You go ahead and do what you believe is best for you but don't say you were not informed ahead of time. There are many great providers in Colorado to pick from so good luck in your hobbying.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali-8633 fork Colorado Springs No 2 8/21/12
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/12
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been playing Backpage roulette and lost again. No show, no call with an appointment that was booked an hour in advance. I hope people read this and her phone stops ringing.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chyna 719 fork Colorado Springs Yes 1 8/21/12
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A very welcome addition to the Springs. Chyna is a wonderful young lady who made my evening. She is pretty new to this, and seemed a little passive, letting me take control. But she's a real sweetheart, a great kisser, and has a fantastic body with great natural breasts (probably B's). I'm usually only good for one go, but she didn't jump up and run away when we were done so possibly MSOG is on the menu. The only downside is translated french, otherwise I'd say it was Fantastic.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle-1235 thatguy10 Colorado Springs Yes 10 8/21/12
Review by thatguy10 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/12
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After trying to contact her a few times, she finally answered. set up appointment and she said she would text me her address downtown. I head downtown and do not receive her text. I call a few more times and while I'm about to head back home because the appointment time is just passing she answers and gives me her address. I go and wait outside for another 20 minutes before she is "ready" 2 other men show up one while I'm waiting and another after she says okay come on in. She had a cigarette in her hand the entire time. Her house was messy with dirty dishes and clothes strewn about. and "paraphalia" out on the counters/dresser. YMMV, but I won't set up another appointment


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny Skotz Denver Yes 167 8/20/12
Review by Skotz (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finally called Destiny after a few months of following her on tob and bp and I'm glad I did! Standard 2 call. Incall easy to find in DTC. She was very upbeat, positive and energetic. I thoroughly enjoyed our time! Thank you Destiny!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rebecca Love duke Denver Yes 20 8/20/12
Review by duke (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: good time had by all. great gfe experience. good conversationalist. fun time. ask about haircut/bj. :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shayne BPHunter Denver Yes 4 8/20/12
Review by BPHunter (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shayne was very accomodating to a short notice session. Standard two-call to a hotel in the DTC. She was also kind enough to let me use the facilities to shower off before we got started. Once the fun began, Shayne was eager to please and enthusiastic throughout. Nice amount of vocalization too, which I always appreciate. Said our goodbyes and saw me off with a big hug. All in all, a good session and exactly what I needed!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor 720-xxx-3823 funtimes50 Denver Yes 26 8/20/12
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I emailed early this am... trying to get something setup with Taylor. Her recent review on TOB had me hot just reading it. But as luck would have it, she was booked till late afternoon (well beyond my window of opportunity) So I made a few half hearted calls to book someone else without much luck. Then around 10:30 she texted my phone asking if I was still interested. "R U Kidding?" sure I was still interested. I came by her incall around noon after getting lost in Aurora (not my normal haunt) and was welcomed into a clean, well organized neat, incall. A massage table had new clean linens and light mellow music playing to set a relaxed mood. We took care of the business and Taylor started on my hands. Surprised, so was I, but it was way too cool. She was totaly nude and relaxed as if we were walking down the 17th Street mall downtown. Here is a beautiful girl that is comfortable in her skin. And what a body... Her pictures are only representative of her beauty. She is much hotter in person. After a great relaxing massage, including my face, feet and all other areas needing attention, I collapsed on the table completely spent. Does it sound like I enjoyed our time together, you BET! I'll be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicholeofdenver ItatIIawAPuddyTat Denver Yes 70 8/19/12
Review by ItatIIawAPuddyTat (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had looked at Nichole's ad and website several times in the past, and when I saw that she was running a great special I knew it was time to meet her. She absolutely did not disappoint! I was met at the door by a voluptuous, pretty, woman with a great smile, and felt comfortable with her right away. She is sexy, sensual, entusiastic, and time passed way too quickly. I will definitely see her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine 719-xxx-4074 skinnydud Denver Yes 19 8/19/12
Review by skinnydud (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW ... WoW ... wOw ... the most passionate ever ... I say she is a 7 star 7 diamond in every way. she is just " ETRA ORDINAIRE" ... the best ever details won't do you any good you should see her for yourself and tell me


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shayne catman1860 Denver Yes 4 8/19/12
Review by catman1860 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shayne was very exciting, sexy and attentive to my fantasies, desires and needs. I met her at her room in the south DTC. She was dressed as requested wearing a sexy dress and some really hot black heels. It was completely unrushed and we hit it off right away. She made me feel comfortable. She has fabulous legs, great breasts and nice lips. It was one of the most pleasurable experiences ever. I will definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Monroe DemureMorman Denver No 5 8/18/12
Review by DemureMorman (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I let her know that it would be 80 miles. I called before I left to confirm. I let her know that I had sent a message on p411 (ashleymonroe407 last login July 26th, 2012) so that there wouldn't be any suspicions. She never logged in. We pay an annual fee for p411, yet Ashley Monroe is a hard-coded entity, and only plays by HER "rules!" I think she texted that about 3 times in a row after hanging up on me, having just parked my vehicle. As a preemption to any rebuttal Ashley Monroe may decide to concoct (which would be about par considering that she never did any due diligence by logging IN to p411, yet she may decide to take the initiative right now to Log In to the TOB review section here to rebut me. Once again, THANKS for wasting my time, purposefully, after a long drive (I had mentioned it thrice): Full Text Quotes: Because she would not answer the phone after rudely hanging up on me for not answering the "What kind of car do you drive?" question correctly (I guess she'd wanted the make, model, year...whether it was a 4-door, turbo, hatchback, lifted. My answer was not to her standards apparently so she hung up), I let her know Again, "I just drove 80 miles" Ashley Monroe: "And im not playing dumb games love either you obey my rules or kiss ass" Me: "I just drove 80 miles hello?" *wait a few secs* "Leaving now I guess" I stress one last time to check my message on p411. Ashley Monroe: "Love get over it you fuck up i dont care about p411 my world my rules" mmmkay? bye-eye I was then freed up to go see a Colorado gal who just so happened to be available for the first time since I had first attempted to contact her in April. Enter at your own risk.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shayne jerimiahd Denver Yes 4 8/18/12
Review by jerimiahd (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shayne is a nice enough lady, but not what I'm in this hobby for. I don't usually write negative reviews but this encounter was disappointing. If you just need a quick release have at it. If you're looking for more, continue your search.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danica fittysumpin Denver Yes 11 8/17/12
Review by fittysumpin (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: When I saw that Danica offers a FBSM with a french twist I had to give her a call. For some reason the providers I have known that offer this service (Megan Rae, Jill) seem to be really nice people! I was not disappointed with Danica! She too is a really nice person who enjoys what she does, you can tell that she has clearly had some massage training. She was very affectionate and accommodating to my needs, very easy to talk to and highly recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: