Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Kiki-1977 | LateNighter60 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/17/12 | |
|
Review by
LateNighter60
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/18/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very slim. She has a couple of rules so you need to be Ok with that. I recommend you give her a chance. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jez UaBriain | Bit Banger | Denver | Yes | 93 | 8/16/12 | |
|
Review by
Bit Banger
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Making the appointment was easy, P411, a PM, and a phone call. I wish the beginning of the session went as well. We got started about 15min late because the buzzer system of her new incall didn't function properly. The only other drawback was that the A/C wasn't working, but that got us naked more quickly. From there things just got better! We started with a fruit tray, wine, and catching up on the times since we last saw each other. Listed activities were performed with gusto. (No, you don't get the Penthouse version; I'll save that for my memories.) The intimate portion of our time together was FANTASTIC, but the difficult beginning knocks down the overall rating of the entire experience. Jez is one of my favorite ASPs. A nice, tight body, good skills, and wonderful attitude: What more could you ask for? Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | jjohnson11 | Denver | Yes | 170 | 8/16/12 | |
|
Review by
jjohnson11
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Holly was a very nice lady who not only performed excellent job functions, but was also very easy to talk to. I pre-booked with her after reading she would be in Junction and seeing she had such awesome reviews. I met with her shortly after she arrived in town. I booked an hour of time and really just wanted some UTF after reading such great things about her skills. I met her at nice incall location and she immediately made me feel comfortable. Her UTF skills are GREAT!!! She takes you all the way to completion and gets every last drop out of you. I managed to get up for round two and she again drained me dry. After that there was no way I was going to be able to go another round. She has a great attitude in addition to her great skills. I'm really glad she came to the western slope and I hope more highly reviewed providers venture out this way. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Annalise Anjou | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 62 | 8/16/12 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw her post on EB and thought this newbie's pictures were hot. Saw her in the DTC after a 3-call set up. She is a beautiful woman with a lovely smile and silky blonde hair. We chatted as we got comfortable and lay on the bed for at least 15 minutes as we had both lived a lot of the same places. She's a smart and together woman. Finally, I couldn't keep my hands off of her very smooth skin and well-toned body. Her breasts have been augmented but are still soft and luscious. The kissing was nice and I worked my way down her body for very nice DATY, which she seemed to really enjoy. There was an awkward moment when I expected UTF in return, but she explained that this wasn't on her menu. She's had two previous TOB reviews, one mentioned TF and one UTF, but I suspect the latter one was incorrect. So how come newbies on P411 with limited reviews don't list their activities?? The cover went on and we moved through my favorite positions with a great CG finish---she was very active and tight. With her silky blonde hair and beautiful breasts in my face, I couldn't last long. We caught our breath, talked and carressed a bit more, and the time was up. She's a great addition to our local provider community. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | Candyman47-5856 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 8/16/12 | |
|
Review by
Candyman47-5856
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met at a decent in call. Started with a quick FBSM and then moved into the activities. I believe she enjoyed the DATY and was very good with her own skills. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ashley marie-5429 | Body-Encased | Las Vegas | Yes | 21 | 8/16/12 | |
|
Review by
Body-Encased
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I’ve read through Ashley’s reviews & the majority of her evaluations spoke for themselves. Gave Ashley a call about a week ahead of our appt date. I asked her about her fetishes wish list (she still has limitations so ask first), told her mine & she was more than happy to accommodate me! Also, be prepared with references & please do not get upset as this is for her own safety! When the day arrived, she gave me directions to her incall [Edit - location-specific]. Ashley resides in a pleasant environment within the confines of a safe & gated apt complex. Called her upon my arrival to her place & she patiently guided me through her complex, eventually to park. This beauty finally guided me to her door. Once in, she was very hospitable in that she offered me a soda or water before we began & I told her after would be great & then it was off into her love nest. Also, Ashley is a beautiful, curvy & sexy full-figured beauty as opposed to the other review descriptions of fat or close to BBW which is none of these descriptions. So if you’re into the spinner types, look elsewhere. My fetish was a new thing to Ashley but she was very motivated to try it out. I won’t get into details about the fetish thing but she enjoyed it & even told me, now that she is familiar with it, she will be prepared for me on any future appts I may make with her!! To commence our session, this sweetheart loves to kiss!! She gave me one of the better DFK’s that I’ve ever experienced! And if you allow her, she’ll keep kissing you! Next, she worked her way down my body to give me an excellent BBBJ but guys, just for clarification purposes, no CIM. Then we switched to a 69 position for about 10 mins which was great!! We finally finished off by me sitting at the corner edge of the bed while she knelt down & gave me a covered BBBJTC!! Ashley removed the condom & wiped me clean but also offered if I would like to shower. Well, she then brought me the water as offered, & we had a nice conversation as I was getting ready & then out the door. Treat this lady with the utmost respect you can give her because it will come back to you!! Thank you Ashley!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Corrina | upncummr123 | Denver | Yes | 11 | 8/15/12 | |
|
Review by
upncummr123
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pluses: Corrina is a nice, accommodating person in many ways. Minuses: Older than advertised and not very fit Poor facial complexion and multiple blemishes or bug bites on lower back and buttocks Hotel room was cluttered and unkempt and smelled of cigarette smoke Hotel room had baby bassinet, baby and toddler toys, etc. Cusses like a sailor Talked about former jobs, evictions, difficulty in finding rental housing, tattoos and tattoo maintenance......which all did little to enhance the mood. After being met at the side door of the hotel I was tempted to give Corrina and thank her for her time and trouble and just return to my car. But I elected to go through with the session and make the most of it. Once I entered the hotel room though I decided to downgrade the session to just a 30 minute body rub as that was all I was comfortable with. I'm sure Corrina would have accomodated most reasonable requests on my part but truthfully I just wanted to get out of there. Overall, a very low rent experience - primarily because of the room and other factors noted above....but in many respects beyond Corrina's control. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lady Raquelle | steve_q | Denver | Yes | 42 | 8/15/12 | |
|
Review by
steve_q
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Not much I can say that hasn't already been said. I appreciated how Lady Raquelle made me feel at ease. I tend to be a bit nervous the first time I see a provider & she did her best to make me feel comfortable. I had a good time & I would see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Natasha-9998 | Rdegle75 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 8/15/12 | |
|
Review by
Rdegle75
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/12 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Natasha is an exceptional provider, the most generous and passionate. Her beauty and great personality is evident and most appealing. Upon meeting Natasha, I was certainly impressed with her appearance and greeting, she made me feel welcomed and at ease. One word of advice to all who are seeking...Natasha is the Ultimate Fantasy come true. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Natasha-9998 | SmartAsh | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 8/15/12 | |
|
Review by
SmartAsh
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Chances are, you've been with a provider who is a robot, or a provider who wants to get the job done and over with, or a provider who just doesn't put any effort into her work. Let me tell you Natasha is the exact opposite of that. She's wonderful with conversation, has an easy laugh, puts you immediately at ease, and makes you feel comfortable. She has wonderful physical assets--she stands tall, has soft curves, beautiful skin, long flowing hair, a gorgeous face, and smoky brown eyes that instantly draw you in. Her LFK and DFK (YMMV) are absolutely amazing, and worth a visit on their own; if you want a GFE, she's the very definition of it. Here's what really sets Natasha apart: she gives herself wholly to not only your pleasure, but also her own pleasure. She's not afraid to ask what you want, but also to tell you what she likes and wants. If you love DATY like I do, Natasha is a rare treat; she's responsive, and energetic. In fact, everything about her is responsive and energetic--she has a rare quality that's intoxicatingly erotic, and will leave you breathless and begging for more. Some providers brag about providing 5-star service. In my mind, Natasha goes above and beyond that: with her, you get the moon and the stars. She's that special. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ms Tiffy | ezgoinguy1 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/15/12 | |
|
Review by
ezgoinguy1
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Happened to catch Ms Tiffy on her visit to town. Contact was easy thru P411 quick to respond & great attitude. Answers a phone call but is selective with her choices which we all should be. She is a dynamic woman, full of energy and fun. Sexy is an understatement, fit, clean, vibrant, enthusiastic services and all about the total experience. She is not a clock watcher. All menu choices were delivered and enjoyed. Will leave the details behind closed doors. Ms Tiffy has an insatiable appetite that she brings with the experience. She is one of those diamonds you find along the way. Pleasant, easy to talk to, passionate, high energy, with a fireball package to match. She enjoys life and is worth the time-the real deal. No disappointments and a lot of fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mia 720-xxx-6691 | mtnman-1405 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 8/15/12 | |
|
Review by
mtnman-1405
(63 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My favorite body type. She picked up. She was available on an hours notice. Wonderful, Sensual, Sexy Lady. You Body Rub Guys, She is faboulous!! I really enjoyed meeting her & she met all of my expectations - based on her photos, prior reviews, and our phone conversation. Definately a Fantastic & Sensual Body Rub. Great Personality, Great Body Language & Great Response to a Gentleman's Presence. I'm not always in the mood for a Message but I had been leaning towards an AMP lately after reading some posts. I had tried to see Mia before - Timing didn't work out. I noticed her post and that definately put me over the edge to see her. Fantastic. Highly Recommended. Mtnman. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jasmine 719-xxx-4074 | Cletus | Colorado Springs | Yes | 19 | 8/15/12 | |
|
Review by
Cletus
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow! Have to agree with the other reviewers here. Jasmine is fantastic! Her pictures are fantastic and still don't do her justice. Her personality is as beautiful as her face and body. She made me feel at ease and at home from the second I walked in the door to the moment I left. Can't wait to see her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Arielle Duval | Blackthorn | Denver | Yes | 10 | 8/15/12 | |
|
Review by
Blackthorn
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Arielle is a very sweet young lady and a lot of fun. The night before the appointment we played a little texting tag. Set up was easy and the incall was a private residence. It's a little rugged but ok. Her utf is great however she is a little sensitive to touch. Overall a very nice time! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn of Aurora | ideomar | Denver | Yes | 70 | 8/15/12 | |
|
Review by
ideomar
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Third time i see her. Her place is cozy and discrete( although it's an apt complex) . Great attitude. Make sure to show up on time and have the donation ready upon arrival. Autumn is a nice lady,down to earth with a small but athletic body. she starts her fbsm in nice lingerie and then give b2b massage. The best part happens when she asks you to lay on your back. She gives a nice and slow HJ while she whispers dirty things in my ear. Humm!! Best HJ i never had .If you are nice with a positive attitude, she can allow you to touch her. If you look for discretion and no drama, i will recommend you to see her. Her fee is reasonable and tipping is at your discretion. I will see her again . Thank you Autumn of Aurora Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amy-6798 | abcd1183 | Las Vegas | Yes | 3 | 8/15/12 | |
|
Review by
abcd1183
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First I only go for sensual body rubs and I want to say Amy is prob the best I have had giving me one. She does amazing body to body topless massages. She has amazing breasts, done by a gifted surgeon and they look amazing, as does she. She is very charismatic and fun, I def enjoy her company and talk to her throughout the massage, but if you want it to be quiet she will oblige with your requests. And her finish with hands is awesome as well. She speaks English clearly and well, is very loving, and takes care of herself. She always is clean and smells great, and her incall location is close to the strip on Paradise and keeps it clean, and she has clean towels on hand. I hope you guys will enjoy your time with Amy as much as I have over the past year, she is truly my ATF and I see her often. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Monroe | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/15/12 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a great session with Ashley (was posting on BP as Sexy Lexi 347-871-0414 that day) after a smooth initial phone call and then a zillion additional phone calls once I arrived at the nice DTC incall. She seemed very paranoid of LE. She needs to relax and answer the phone when it rings. Once inside I found a very cute petite blonde with a sexy attitude and a desire to please. Great kisser, clean tasty DATY, very responsive, tight FS. French is translated but the technique and eye contact were amazing. Overall a great time with a hot little blonde that just needs to get better phone management skills. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Layla Storm | Hobbymike-4478 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 8/15/12 | |
|
Review by
Hobbymike-4478
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Layla and her friend Nina Blowz while I was visiting Vegas. They were visiting from Florida. I took a chance on a 4 hour appointment and was VERY glad I did. The girls arrived at my room and we sat at the bar for a couple of drinks (have lots of Patron silver on hand!). It was immediately apparent that these two are smart, fun, and truly like each other. Nina does not post face photos but she is beautiful. It has been said that "pictures" don't do her justice. Absolutely true with Layla. She is very pretty and younger looking in person. Niether one is a spinner, but their bodies are built for enjoyment. Did not take long for us to head off to the bedroom. After a short conversation about the ground rules (they are both very safety conscious) the clothes were off and the fun was on. After swapping girls back and forth for some great CBJ, we really got going. Layla is part greek so I started with her missionary to warm up and then flipped her over. She had her face buried in Nina but as I entered, the look on her face was unforgettable. Nina watching us go at it and lending a hand (and some spit) from time to time was fantastic. After some very tight gliding, I decided it was Nina's turn. While I swapped covers I had Layla climb on her face, facing me as I drove home. Layla really got into it and came in no time. To finish, we went for the porn star cum splash all over their big naturals. Fantastic. Since we had four hours, we got dressed and headed down to the pool for a dip and some food. Then back up to the room for more Patron and another round in the bedroom. Look these girls up and book enough time to enjoy yourself. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alexandra Hill | Blackthorn | Denver | Yes | 4 | 8/15/12 | |
|
Review by
Blackthorn
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alexandra is a very sweet young woman! It was an easy set up and a very nice incall. I won't go into too many details but her squirting is an amazing sight to see. And a most unforgetable utf! Very classy and yet down to earth. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heidi Lynn-7854 | Dogmatic | Denver | Yes | 14 | 8/14/12 | |
|
Review by
Dogmatic
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I do not believe that the photos that she publishes are actually her, or if they are, they are seriously out of date. I would have liked to skip the back rub in favor of some kissing. I performed DATY that was well-received and the highlight of the session for me. UTF and FS were serviceable. Nothing special, especially when so many awesome options are available here in Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lauren BP 720 | Dogmatic | Denver | Yes | 9 | 8/14/12 | |
|
Review by
Dogmatic
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Curvy body, beautiful breasts with perfect areolae and nipples, and a fresh, smooth kitty. I prefer a more outgoing personality, but she's pleasant enough. No tongue action in the kissing, which was a major disappointment for me, as french kissing is the primary activity I enjoy in a session. In the interim between SOG, she seemed more interested in what was playing on the television than me, and I felt compelled to force the issue a bit. I had fun performing DATY, and 69 looked and felt nice. FS was decent. I suppose I've gotten spoiled by the better-skilled providers. This session was a diversion on a weekday afternoon, and although I wouldn't try to dissuade anyone from seeing her, don't expect too much. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | Dogmatic | Denver | Yes | 54 | 8/14/12 | |
|
Review by
Dogmatic
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Janell was fun. 69 and DATO were the highlights for me. Next time I'm going to try the Grecian Delight, because that portal looks tempting. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tammy-6329 | ColoTexan | Denver | Yes | 6 | 8/14/12 | |
|
Review by
ColoTexan
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Tammy agreed to meet me at her incall a good 2 hours before her scheduled start times so she gets props for that. She also is nicer looking in person and is very friendly. She started with an excellent BBBJ and I mean excellent. After some DFK she assumed the cowgirl position and became very vocal. We finished in doggie. The only reason I rated this better than average instead of excellent is that she started dressing immediately afterward and we'd only been together about 15 minutes. I would of liked to have experienced a bit more of her lips on me, lol. A very nice time though. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Joy | sk87 | Denver | Yes | 67 | 8/13/12 | |
|
Review by
sk87
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have to say all of the activities mentioned above were performed with utmost enthusiasm. I had a really great time with Joy. She is really beautiful and the time spent with her was awesome. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heidi Lynn-7854 | lewd5050 | Denver | No | 14 | 8/13/12 | |
|
Review by
lewd5050
(69 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had some spare time so i thought i would find out for myself if this girl was for real. Definitely not the lady in the pics. She is heavy, sloppy and very run down. When i called her on not being anywhere close to the girl in the pics, she told me that's how advertising works. I headed for the door and she told me to make sure to leave her donation. I kept walking. She told me she had my plate number and that i would get a visit at home later. Where i parked made that impossible. I got a few calls and texts but i just ignored them. I was curious and now i know first hand that heidi lynn is the lady that pretends to be terra patricks and many other personas. Be careful gents, who knows what name she'll use next. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | PopAShotor2 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 8/13/12 | |
|
Review by
PopAShotor2
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: A chance encounter with a great lady ! Easy to get in touch with,and easy set up...It was our first meeting but we hit it off great...I usually see new friends to be for 30 minutes so I was glad She offered that....See you again soon Janell. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cristal Geyser | mattmatt | Denver | Yes | 54 | 8/13/12 | |
|
Review by
mattmatt
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I am late writing this so my apologies to Cristal. Saw her ad on EB and called. Could not believe the energy this lady sent over the phone. Set-up was very easy and met her at an upscale DTC spot. Greeted at the door by a BEAUTIFUL lady wrapped in a towel. It drops and the most amazing lady hugged/kissed me and our fun began. I will not go into detail but, I can tell you if you have a pulse you will be blown away with your time spent with Cristal. She is the most positive/sweet women you could EVER wish for. Thank you Cristal and will be seeing you soon and often. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan 702-xxx-8751 | badgerfan2011 | Las Vegas | Yes | 13 | 8/13/12 | |
|
Review by
badgerfan2011
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/12 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Megan after unsuccessfully trying to make an appointment with my favorite. Got to her nice in call and was offered a water and led to her bedroom. Disrobed and was ready for the action to begin. No kissing and very little breast play. Two of my favorites. Began to perform oral but was very average. One thing I didn't real like was that I told to ask for activities in an way which didn't feel right. ie Mistress megan please do this. One thing Megan did was talk and talk. Really not into it. Doubt very much if I would see Megan again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki (620) | CandyFan | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/13/12 | |
|
Review by
CandyFan
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What can I tell you...Nikki is fantastic. Great on the phone, she answered right away and was very friendly & fun to talk to, nice easy setup. DIrections were perfect and when she came to the door she was exactly the way she looked in her pictures - awesome. No rush, she took her time and oh man, does she have skills. I usually don't like translated french, but she was so good at it I didn't mind the cover. Clean, sweet DATY, very responsive, it was great to have a woman who wasn't shaved. She was willing to try any position I wanted (no Greek, but I'm not into that anyway) and was terrific at all of them, even one she said she wasn't good at. Spent some quality time cuddling after, she's a great kisser and a very nice massage. I've seen her twice, and the second time was even better than the first. Oh yeah, I'll be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kitty Delight | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/13/12 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Will just have to reiterate what the previous reviewer said, Kitty is a Delight! Great assets all around, super cute face, great sexy voice, upscale incall and a very engaged attitude. All activities listed were performed with gusto and energetic O's on her part. She even suggested the wonderful Russian finish. Hope she returns. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kendall5280 | kideternity | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/13/12 | |
|
Review by
kideternity
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was amazed at Kendall's enthusiasm. You can tell she really enjoys what she does and personalizes the experience. I have seen her several times since & she just keeps getting better and better. May just be my ATF Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi Apple | Ana-6277 | Denver | Yes | 109 | 8/12/12 | |
|
Review by
Ana-6277
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So...last weeek,i was feeling lonely one evening,and I decided I wanted to see Kandi . I wanted her just for myself,so I could enjoy the time with just the two of us. I went to Kandi's place and we started out by chatting and catching up in front of a fire on the deck and some wine. I knelt down in front of Kandi while she sat on the love seat and began exploring her with my mouth and this really turned her on. We decided to go into the bedroom and I laid back on the bed so Kandi could explore my kitty. This resulted in fireworks going off. This lady really knows how to rock my world and I simply lost myself in the extacy. It was time to break the toys out and we played and shared more explosions of peasure and passion. After a couple of hours and plenty of orgasms, we relaxed with a bubble bath.washing eachothers bodies led to another round of titty sucking and daty,and Kandi squirted in my hair...oh well, between giggles and jokes, she washed my hair i got dressed and left her with a kiss. I know she broke a few of her rules by seeing me at her home and well after the hours she advertise, so thank you for that girlfriend!! I had the most awsomestestestestest time I ever had with a woman :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | Songdog57 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 8/12/12 | |
|
Review by
Songdog57
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was able to spend an hour with Wendy last week. Very pretty lady with a tight athletic body and great attitude! The session started out with some easy and enjoyable conversation that served to help me relax and move into the moment. Being a newbie, that was important to me. The remainder of what happened in the session is pretty much covered in other areas of this review, so I don’t see the need to repeat it here. The bottom line is that I showed up for the session a nervous newbie and I left pleased and very satisfied. The whole experience was much more than I expected. I will most definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Lane | NickAdams | Denver | Yes | 93 | 8/12/12 | |
|
Review by
NickAdams
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Visiting Denver so communication was important. Easy to contact, quick replies, parking out front, nice place. Sasha has an outstanding body. Feast for the eyes and hands. Really soft, smooth skin. Boby2Body contact is done with great skill. I can't wait to get back to Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nessa-6400 | doubleb57 | Fort Collins | Yes | 10 | 8/12/12 | |
|
Review by
doubleb57
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/12 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: A true sweetheart! Voluptuous, low key, and pleasant to be around... with amazing skills and a body you just want to hug and caress... and enjoy the ride. Will be returning soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lindsay Starr | Truth | Denver | Yes | 8 | 8/12/12 | |
|
Review by
Truth
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a great experience with Devon (more than one, actually). She has a great attitude, though you may not notice it at first, as she seems somewhat quiet; however, she’s very attentive, performing all services with care, kindness, a smile, and a touch of impish delight. Her CMT skills are evident, as she gives a great massage. Also, she’s gorgeous: lovely face and smile; fabulous body from top to bottom. (You may not notice that at first, though, until your eyes adjust to the dim light - and she doesn't disrobe all at once.) Very sexy and with great hands. Also very intelligent. Highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tia Sweet and Sexy | Traveler1970 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 8/12/12 | |
|
Review by
Traveler1970
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her ad and the BBBJ caught my attention real fast. Made the call and was in her place near Chinatown within minutes. I asked for the BJ special. All was going well, and the whole time I was thinking of bending her over on the bed for a little more excitement. After a long while of BJ, I asked for an upgrade to our original agreement. She expressed an eagerness to please and was intent on making me pop so off came the panties and on came the condom. We went from the bed, to the living room couch and then the floor. It was a stamina day for sure. At my request, she finished me off with a HJ. Very sweet lady that makes you feel comfortable every second of the stay. She is sincere, friendly and a genuine pleaser. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jersey | Smaffbert11 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/12/12 | |
|
Review by
Smaffbert11
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Broke my rules and called her ad off Backpage. As we all know its way hit or miss with those girls. Jersey answered the phone and she was so friendly. No pressure what so ever was even willing to see me on very short notice. Directions to her incall were clear and easy to find. When I arrived she was standing in the parking lot. WOW! She's a beautiful lady, nice tanned body that she takes good care of. We joked a bit which was nice cause I think these things can get too serious. Her incall is nice and clean which is a plus for me. After the formalities were handled. We got comfortable, she's so cute. Like the girls next door you finally get to see naked LOL!!. She gives a better than average massage with great conversation. Some mutual touching is allowed as long as you respect her boundries. Great finish!!! We chatted some more which was great, its nice to hang out with a real person every now and again. You gotta see this awesome lady fellas she's the real deal! Enjoy and thanks Jersey!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| wonder | joe43 | Denver | Yes | 60 | 8/11/12 | |
|
Review by
joe43
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wonder WOW! I've had the pleasure of seeing Wonder before, and I'm sure I'll be back again. Wonder has a great blend of qualities--the hot girl next door looks, the playful personality, the ability to stroke your ego and carry on a good conversation, and a high energy and enthusiasm for all services performed. Rest up and take your vitamins--a guaranteed good time you'll want to experience again and again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bianca-7674 | Sunlife | Denver | Yes | 51 | 8/11/12 | |
|
Review by
Sunlife
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Finally saw Bianca just a few days ago after having her on my to do list for some time. Set up was incredibly easy and done entirely by email which i prefer to the phone. In-call was easy to find in a mid level apt complex and serviceable. I have read other reviews that Bianca is a bit shy but I found her very engaging after meeting me at the door. Her pictures are accurate and her face matches her body. She got right down to business, but not in a pushy way. After I told her what i liked, a lot of french kissing and that I wanted to take my time to enjoy her, she responded perfectly. She delivered fantastic unhurried UTF, and CG with intermittent french before getting to the main event which was Greek. If you are a fan the latter, Biance is just what the doctor ordered. I had a fantastic time and will be a regular as money permits. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adora-5006 | gebrian | Colorado Springs | Yes | 18 | 8/11/12 | |
|
Review by
gebrian
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/12 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is the sexiest woman that I have ever met. She has beauty and sex appeal unmatched by any other girl I have met on Backpage. She also is very friendly and makes you feel relaxed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex-2543 | MyTOB1234 | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 8/11/12 | |
|
Review by
MyTOB1234
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/12 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her ad on BP... Gave her a call and she said it was for an hour. Her incall is a dump (warning sign number 1). Right from the start, there was barely any touching (warning sign #2). Her pictures are NOT accurate either... she's not tone and smooth like the pics. She's built more like a sloppy linebacker (warning sign #3). At any rate, I took my clothes off... she kept half hers on. She gave me a cover to slip on and proceeded with translated French. After a while, she asked if I wanted to see her play with herself, so I said yes. That lasted for about 5 minutes -- right until I said I wanted more. She told me, "no". Translated French, "is as far as I go." WTF?!?!? She then made it sound like it was my fault for not asking when I called. Again, WTF -- for TF only from this girl is a complete ripoff!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Blair BP | Nocando | Denver | No | 1 | 8/11/12 | |
|
Review by
Nocando
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I asked if the pictures on the ad were accurate, she said yes, of course. Boy, was I wrong to even have her come over to my house. She is a Mexican, short, voluptuous, wide-set woman. Would not recommend calling. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heidi Lynn-7854 | flybuddy | Denver | Yes | 14 | 8/10/12 | |
|
Review by
flybuddy
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Heidi Lynn is a fantastic woman, so sexy and great provider. This was my first encounter with Heidi and I can't say how much I enjoyed her, in body and soul. She makes fantastic love and was not ashamed to let the world know. I do enjoy making slow, sensitive love with DATY a specialty. Her charm is infinite and she makes her objective to satisfy with true passion. I totally recommend Heidi for the best time of your life. Be smart, sensitive and polite as she deserves every bit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| PassionateBabie | travlnman69 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 8/10/12 | |
|
Review by
travlnman69
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I contacted her a few days in advance to see if we could meet and she was very quick to respond and confirm our date and time. She is a very sexy lady both physically and emotionally. Her choice of name doesn't even begin to describe how passionate she is. If there were ever a perception of what GFE should be, she is it and more. What an amazing, confident, and passionate woman! I'll definitely be seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lacey Sheets-BANNED 2+ | job247365 | Denver | Yes | 24 | 8/10/12 | |
|
Review by
job247365
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Natalia answered her phone and was very friendly and pre-screening was easy. Natalia met me at the door with a smile, hug and a DFK. She is the girl in the pictures and looks even better in person. Our time together was unrushed and sensual. She is perfect from my perspective. Great smile, great personality, smooth skin, silky hair, sexy and naughty. All activities listed above took place with passion and with intensity of a long lost lover. I highly recommend and will be back ( I already have). Thank you Natalia. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kitty Delight | Paul Pudenda | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/10/12 | |
|
Review by
Paul Pudenda
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kitty is visiting from the northwest. I met her a few years ago, and I have been trying to get her to visit us again. Finally, she's back! And we picked up right where we left off. Kitty is a lovely ebony lady, with a prodigious natural endowment. She is an absolute dream and truly a consummate professional. GFE passion to the max, with a marvelous sense of humor. Who could ask for more? I had a blast playing and catching up with her. She's leaving soon to continue her tour, but indicated she would be back in a month or so. I'm already making plans for a return visit. Kitty is a real shining star. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Swan | sugarbabydoll | Denver | Yes | 95 | 8/9/12 | |
|
Review by
sugarbabydoll
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My partner and I (the female) decided to have a lady join us for the afternoon. We chose Kira based on reviews, her red hair, and her enormous breasts :p I am really a sucker for big boobs! Kira arrived on time and with a great attitude. She immediately changed into something (very) sexy and so did I. Kira and I had talked beforehand and it was like we had known each other for years. My partner undressed and laid in the bed and awaited for the festivities to begin. Kira and I went at it for a while, while my partner watched. Then she moved on to my partner as I watched. There was a lot of kissing, sucking, touching, and so on going on. Kira is very vocal. She told us each time she was going to cum and my partner and I thought that was really hot. All the while her very large breasts bouncing around. Kira has beautiful red hair. I loved feeling her red hair brush across my body. Not to mention how tasty she was. Kira definitely knows how to get the party started and keep it started. It was really, really fun meeting with her and we already discussed doing it again. She talked and f*cked like a porn star, yet still keeping her innocence at bay. I would recommend Kira to singles, couples, whatever your pleasure. Thanks Kira xoxoxo Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Audrey Astor | coloradodonkey | Denver | Yes | 170 | 8/9/12 | |
|
Review by
coloradodonkey
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very nice and fun lady. Beautiful body, good attitude, great skill. Our appointment was short but it was a great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Megan Kush | LuvIQ-9250 | Denver | Yes | 44 | 8/9/12 | |
|
Review by
LuvIQ-9250
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: A week late.. but worth the review. I finally understand what people mean when they say they have found their ATF and that they don't want to share. Megan is incredible. She has the perfect personality and fit little body that I can't get enough of. I now have my ATF provider and can't wait to see her again soon! I found her through P411 and wish I could keep her a secret but she is too special not to let guys know how great she really is. BTW, I couldn't change phone # and web site on the review.. see her on P411. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||