Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Wendy Whitney | Bit Banger | Denver | Yes | 54 | 9/9/12 | |
|
Review by
Bit Banger
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wendy's been on my list for a while. I was intrigued by her boby builder look and her wit on the board. She finally met her in a social setting, which sealed the deal for me. Establishing the appointment was a breeze through P411. She also took the time to read my P411 profile & research my previous reviews. This meant that she could tailor our time together to my tastes. Her body is slamming! Perhaps not the ripped competetive 5% physique advertised, but a cut 10% toned model who pays attention to her exercise & diet regimen, which is actually more to my taste. And with that exercise comes flexibility! There was an initial 'get to know you' chat, which led slowly to kissing & fondling, and eventually an invitation into the bedroom. Wendy was an enthusiastic participant, willing to explore a multitude of positions while remaining w/in the activities listed above. Would I see Wendy again? Definitely, but not too often. Her services are at the high end of my normal budget, but well worth every penny. I'll just have to save a little extra. I was very pleased to finally make her acquaintence! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MileHi Jasmine | coolhand luke | Denver | Yes | 43 | 9/9/12 | |
|
Review by
coolhand luke
(85 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very elegant lady! Interesting and very accomodating. Actually read my profile and accomplished everything on it in style. Has a very tastefully decorated apt. which made the atmosphere even better. The lady is well educated and travelled and has accomplished skills in burlesque and varied other interests. She can be practically anything you want her to be I believe. I understand that she has been pictured in some men's magazines and I believe it is true. Even though she is not in her 20's her physique certainly is. She is skilled in the art of seduction and her performance showed that. Nice refreshing scene in the Denve area. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sundance | ariwongdiaz | Denver | Yes | 33 | 9/9/12 | |
|
Review by
ariwongdiaz
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sundance has been around awhile and has had good REV; however, I was disappointed. Although she appeared personable, it almost came across as a well-rehearsed spew. For example, she discussed her boobs and their names as though that were a line of discussion made in every session. She is much larger than what her pics depict and that was a turn-off for me; HOWEVER, if you like large women, she might be your "cup of tea". Aside from that, and these are just my preferences, I was a bit turned off by her very stiff hair sprayed hair (I prefer soft and natural). Really enjoying DATY, I was disappointed. She allowed it and apparently really enjoyed it, but as a guy, I like the visual of it; but because of her size it was a bit difficult as she made no effort to raise her hips and because of her size, she sunk into the matress. To satisfy my need for visual stimulus, I suggested doggy, but she insisted that she needed to "feel me" and when a bit of insistence from me for doggy was ignored, I relented. Basically, I felt that after she got hers, which she stated was quite good, I was rushed into FS and not allowed to get some of what I desired (i.e. nice visual from doggy and a little more foreplay). I've noted that MSOG was provided to others but I never got a hint of any more activity after my first pop; in fact, she got up immediately after and went into another room, coming back all wrapped up. ********************** ASP REBUTTAL: I know this client that wrote this review and he was very unhappy to begin with. What he failed to mention is that i ask him to cleanup before we got started because he smelled ....he kept on starting and stopping and it was almost into one hour and 40 minutes. I finally got him finished and got up and went to the bathroom.. I never do a "well rehearshed play" and i am not 5'4 250 lbs and over 50. Look at my other reviews , i have never gotten a bad review as such! This was his opinion and reaction to a poor performance and session on his part which started with hygiene issues. Check his other reviews. He doesn't seem happy with anyone else and I can bet the other ASPs weren't into it because of this. ************************************* Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heidi the Housewife aka The Maui Muse | bukketlyst | Denver | Yes | 31 | 9/9/12 | |
|
Review by
bukketlyst
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the immense pleasure of seeing Heidi for the first time this week, and trust me it won't be the last! Damn, this lady is fun to be with! Setup was very easy through P411, and she guided me right up to the door of her very nice incall location. Once inside, we sat for awhile to talk and get to know each other a bit, and then she led me to the playroom. There was one review out there where the reviewer said that Heidi was a BBW, but I beg to differ. She is a petite, curvy, shapely, soft, smooth, and very sexy woman. I followed the wisdom of some prior reviewers and let Heidi take the lead, and I'm glad I did because she took me on an adventure that I'll not soon forget. She truly is a multi-O woman, and the best part of this session to me was that she seemed to enjoy herself just as much as I did (and that's saying something). I will definitely be returning soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Layla Gonzales | irisheyes | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/9/12 | |
|
Review by
irisheyes
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Layla on a Friday, called no answer, left a message, and she returned the call within 5 minutes. Set up was very easy, and she was able to accommodate me being last minute.......absolutely no hassle. I met her at an incall location, and when Layla answered the door..........she was all smiles. What a great experience, we talked quite a while to get to know one another, and I could literally have kept talking with her all day. There was never an awkward moment, and she made me feel right at ease. Amazing naturals, loved them :) I felt a lot of chemistry, very responsive, and overall a great experience. She is the type of person I could just kick it with, talk about everything and anything, and have fun on the side. Great experience and would definitely see her again. Thanks Layla. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mary Ann (BP) | DemureMorman | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/9/12 | |
|
Review by
DemureMorman
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: YMMV with Mary Ann. If you wanna take that risk, go see her. Because Mary is in my wheelhouse at 150 and for the most part, GFE, I would not blink twice at seeing her over and over consecutively. Her figure is medium to full, with a pretty nice rear preview. I did not last as long as I Should/could have at 30 mins in. We shared past experiences for a bit afterwards. Easy last min appt, I was vacillating among 3 different BPers, while en route (they were all in the same vicinity) and chose her, due to how she sounded (one, I'd suspected, to be bait n' switch the more I listened in closely to her voice, all 3 TOFTTs). If Mary had no-showed, as done previously to a reputable reviewer, then I would have fallen back on one whose vocabulary had turned me off a little. Mary seems, as though, she may have been working/hanging in and around blue-collar boys, at least for some stints in her life. She is level-headed with loving soft rosy sexy eyes as seen in most native Colorado/Cali/western gals. Her hair smelled fruitszy, fresh and clean, un plus pour moi. Her height, at around 5'4," makes us not match up well. Nonetheless, one day, as she draws nearer, she may get to KMFH. YMMV Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Torie | Arturo Fuente | Denver | No | 2 | 9/9/12 | |
|
Review by
Arturo Fuente
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called Torie and agreed to meet an hour and a half later. Told her I'd call 10 minutes early when I got to her place (hotel near Stapleton). When I called, there was no answer. Called five minutes later and she said she was just getting back and to give her five minutes to get to her room and she'd call me. I'm tempted to say she's the best deal in Denver, because I walked away with 200 in my pocket after spending an hour hanging around waiting for that call back. At fifty cents a mile, she owes me 20 dollars on top of that (I won't charge her for my time and aggravation). I called again as I was leaving but again got no answer. What could happen in five minutes? Do I think something happened and she couldn't get to the phone? No. I think she's a flake and not worth the time or effort of TOBers. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bailie | Mackonit | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/9/12 | |
|
Review by
Mackonit
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jessica is athletic, strong, smart and feisty. Loves what she does. There is some baby fat, she attributes this to the good life she has had as an escort. Set up was easy and I was anticipating the visit, and when she arrived at my door I saw tall (stilettos) pretty woman. All I can say that she into SATISFYING FULLY! A Total Package Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Fierce-6748 | ernsway | Denver | Yes | 67 | 9/9/12 | |
|
Review by
ernsway
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So...I've been on a bit of a binge lately. Cool right? Yes, yes it has been. Kinda been checking off a bucket-list. Sasha was definitely on it... You've seen her ads, so if you get a chance, definitely go see her. Gorgeous, sweet, and talented are pretty good adjectives. Scheduled an hour and was definitely on the way to a spectacular time with her...and then terror struck in the form of a slipped cover. I'm clean, she's most definitely clean, but having the latex shield fall off after the first shot really put a damper on the mood. So it was called off early, which is a shame, but it explains the short time, as well as the very good and not fantastic rating. Don't mistake it for a bad show on her part, just a somewhat bad situation. Hopefully I'll get to see her again, and I can give her the fantastic she deserves Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Danielle Rae | mtnman2000 | Denver | Yes | 107 | 9/9/12 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Danielle is must prettier than her pictures. She has an hour glass barbie body and is very fun. Highly recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Vanessa Belle | PaulsBack | Denver | Yes | 35 | 9/9/12 | |
|
Review by
PaulsBack
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: A very sweet young lady - small framed but not too thin. Perfect firm B breasts - just right for a little oral attention as I ran my hands over her smooth skin. UTF was fantastics followed by DATY. I love it when a young woman responds to oral attention. Doggie was perfect rubbing the small of her back. Finished with mish - a great time. Would recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Star-7514 | mtnman2000 | Denver | No | 42 | 9/9/12 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I set an appt with Ashley. She lives close by and her pictures look great. We set an appt and when I arrived at the 2nd call location, she said she was running late, "how about an hour from now?". One hour was ridiculous. I said no and she said something and hung up. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey-5206 | sirjames1955 | Denver | Yes | 74 | 9/8/12 | |
|
Review by
sirjames1955
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I cannot resist a pretty young fit blonde. Easy to schedule. Vary nice incall. Met me at the door with a big hug. Very lightweight as I could easily lift her off her feet as we hugged. From there on she had me off my feet. Very sweet and smooth DATY which turned into 69. On went the cover as we performed every position in the book. Very smmoth skin - as I said, I just can't resist. I will be back for more. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | jerry.S | Fort Collins | Yes | 170 | 9/8/12 | |
|
Review by
jerry.S
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is a gracious, friendly provider who really enjoys her work. After exchanging e-mails and PMs, she agreed to come up to FC. Some personal business for her caused a little delay in our originally schedule start time, but once I arrived, we opened a bottle of wine and got acquainted. Soon, lots of caressing, kissing, and mutual touches. Just the way I like a session to start. Off came the clothes and onto the bed we went. Her skills are well documented and I can attest to their validity. Few gals can perform her specialty better. In fact, I commented during the session--and it's worth repeating here--that in my mind, at least, she's raised the bar from it being just a pleasurable time to an art form. She reminded me of a session I had with a geisha when I lived in Japan years ago..... She's definitely a fun person to spend time with, can actually carry on a conversation, and has a great sense of humor. It's hard to imagine a guy NOT having a good time with her. Would definitely see her again, but I'd likely book a longer session, too. Thanks for a great afternoon, Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alyssa 303-xxx-9693 | Synoches | Denver | Yes | 9 | 9/8/12 | |
|
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called Alyssa after seeing her generally positive reviews. I got the impression she wasn't one who offered GFE experiences but I was just looking for a good quick way to add some spice to my lunch hour. She didn't answer my call but called me back almost a minute after and was very friendly and well-spoken on the phone. She said she was immediately available and so I saw her within the next 20 minutes. It was the usual two call system to a decent hotel suite in the DTC area. When I arrived, I was very pleased to meet Alyssa. She has that long-legged spinner body that I really go for. She has a couple of facial piercings but nothing "crazy" that should turn away any but the most ultra-conservative folks. We got comfortable and chatted for a bit while I admired her body and she then told me that she's become "really good at giving head". It's true. I almost always prefer UTF but I have to respect an individual's safety preferences and her skill really did make up for the translation. After a few minutes of enjoying her skills, we flipped over and I started out on top. She warned me that she's unusually tight and that also turned out to be true (which I enjoy immensely). She was very vocal and did seem to enjoy the activities. I asked if we could do doggy and she smiled and said that was her favorite position. So we went with that for a while and she once again seemed to enjoy herself until I just couldn't hold it in anymore. As I've gotten more acquainted with the hobby, I have found myself reserving "Fantastic" ratings for only good GFE experiences. However, I have to acknowledge that for a quicker 3G-type encounter which is all want from time to time, Alyssa offers a great service that I will repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | jjj80 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 9/8/12 | |
|
Review by
jjj80
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Janell is awesome. She is the perfect match for an awkward guy like me. she filled in the gaps and made me feel comfortable really fast. great personality. her appearance is better than her photos. very petite, but man does she know how to use every part. i don't know if my reviews matter much or not since i don't hobby often, but i'll definitely be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlett Dinardo fka Skylar Cameron | pjboy | Colorado Springs | Yes | 14 | 9/8/12 | |
|
Review by
pjboy
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a lot of fun with Scarlett. She's a quality provider, and very talented. Her place was a little disheveled, but it didn't affect our fun together. We had a good conversation as well. Thanks, Scarlett! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vixen (720-xxx-2622) | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 16 | 9/6/12 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great 2 on 1 session with the beautiful Vixen and Cherry. Both ladies had great sensual attitudes and a desire to get their freak on. They were very into each other and moved between themselves and me most gracefully. Started with some nice LFK, moved to DATY and gave them each an O. Followed that with some great simultaneous UTF, full porn style. On with the cover and tag teamed them with standing doggie. Cherry's ass from behind is a work of art. Pictures are very accurate but Cherry is a bit darker than they would indicate, she has a smoky Rosie Perez thing going on, very hot. The only thing that wasnn't top notch is that they do answer the phone during the session which is a bit distracting but they do manage it so that there is no break in your action. If you're looking for a well executed threesome this is the place to start. Thanks ladies. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Andrea 623-xxx-8407 | wellspent | Denver | Yes | 13 | 9/6/12 | |
|
Review by
wellspent
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Andrea based off of her other reviews, and I can say the reviews are right on, Andrea's body is smokin hot she has one of the best set of c cups! I booked for the hour but we were done in about 45min. Don't get me wrong Andrea is a nice girl, but there was no real chemistry between us. Andrea's menu is limited the tf was ok and we did 69 and daty was good, she seemed to enjoy it, however I never saw her smile the whole session anyway we did mish and it was nice sight to see her c cups bounce then we did doggie and I finished with a covered hj. Overall the price if admission was worth it to see her hot body, but I have had alot more fun with other ladies for about the same price. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | 2small | Denver | Yes | 170 | 9/6/12 | |
|
Review by
2small
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was my second visit to her. It was long overdue. She loves her work. She met me at the door in heels, stockings, panties and bra. She looked and felt hot. After a little catching up we got down to business. She started with utf and then on went the cover. Little head wasnt working too good so we went back to utf and it was over all too soon. She cleaned me and herself up and then round two started. I went for some DATY. She responded very well. Her female juices were flowing and tasted really good. She was getting excited and held my head down with her free hand so I wasnt going anywhere until she got through. It was great to feel her trembling under my face. She had her O and then we got up, cleaned up and kissed goodbye. it was a great session. Whenever my job allows me to be in Denver I will seek her out. She is one hot mama and REALLY loves what she does. Go for it before I do. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kelly 719-xxx-3755 | I want DATY | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 9/6/12 | |
|
Review by
I want DATY
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/12 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Stay clear from this one boys. We have all seen her ad and she looks smoking hot, but reality is she isn't. I should of known better. I saw one bad review on another site, but due to you having to pay for that site I didn't see the full review. Should of listened to the fellow. 1st, she has really bad acne which is well covered up in her pics, also her mouth is closed, and for good reason. Her teeth were beyond jacked up. Her body is smoking though. So after the initial conversation and check, donation was given which she scarfed up off the table, counted and told me to get comfortable. I got naked and on the bed, she stripped down to her bra and panties. Once on the bed she pulled out some lube and i asked her about what can and can't be done. Her is where she tells me basically anything besides a handjob is $$$. Seriously? She explained the initial donation is for her time, and blah blah blah. Let's not play this game. After some discussion, where I let her know I was unhappy about being misled, she says she doesn't deserve to be disrespected (at no point did I yell or call her anything). I told her I wanted my money back. At this point she ran to the dresser drawer and pulled out a gun. She also started to scream. The maid service was across the hall and came quick. I got out of there as quick as possible. No more TOFTT in this town anymore. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Robyn | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 9/6/12 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Robyn was formerly known as Torie in Denver, but she's in the Springs now. Not sure if this is a permanent name/location change or not. Her phone number is the same as the new number for Nicole (Nikki Punk Rwak Princess) because Nicole answers the phone for her. Now to the review. She was easy to set up at a decent COS hotel. She's pretty much the girl in the pics, although she was a little heavier than I expected. Not fat, just curvy and a little padding. Since I prefer spinner-types, I was a bit disappointed but if you like curves you'll be happy. She has medium breasts (B or C?) which are very nice. Her review as Torie indicated 3G, which was not my experience. She gave me my full hour and was friendly. But it was far from a GFE experience (no kissing, no UTF, not really into the session). Overall I had an OK time and the price was right, so I'll say "maybe" for the question of "do I recommend her". But we didn't really connect that well so I probably won't revisit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna (719) | fittysumpin | Denver | Yes | 26 | 9/5/12 | |
|
Review by
fittysumpin
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow Jenna is a sweetheart, I had seen reviews of her but they were all from Colorado Springs, this week she was spending some time in Denver and I contacted her one evening asking if she could come see me the next day and she said no problem. She is a really strikingly pretty lady and her eyes are out of his world.She is very engaging and warm and was easy to get to know right away. Great body, great attitude, good enthusiasm and great service. Highly recommend her, She says she will try to visit Denver more often in the future and I sue hope she does! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber Shaw | ernsway | Denver | Yes | 38 | 9/5/12 | |
|
Review by
ernsway
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Amber is my all time fave, hands down...we had been talking about setting up a two girl with her roommate, Mia Ann Lovely, for a few weeks. Finally, the schedules worked out, and they came up to see me. Incredible...four hours...two gorgeous girls... who were very much into it! Had been wanting to see Mia for a while, but it never worked out before. I'm exhausted, dehydrated, and so very content today. Thank you guys for the time of my life! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Irresistible Payton | gspotman | Denver | Yes | 9 | 9/5/12 | |
|
Review by
gspotman
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I haven't posted for a long time now but this woman is just hot and FTF! She's from KC and alluded to not getting many clients - so I offered to post one 'for marketing' She is very very cute and very sexy. I always look for both before I venture out the door (unfortunately it's not that easy to get both)- and this girl has got both covered BigTime! She took a little time at first to connect with me - but then it was 'off to the races' and wow FTF! I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I've been a hobbyist for many years-having seen a fair number of ASPs- and maybe we just hit it off well (as always YMMV) but I give her 2 thumbs (and 1 penis) straight up! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Natalie 720-xxx-7783 | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/5/12 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I enjoyed a very last minute, 2 girl session with Natalie and Angie Love. I actually called on arrival (not recommended, lol) hoping only to see Angie but her friend Natalie just happened to be there :) Anyway, these ladies are legit and probably the best 2 girl deal, on the north side. I had plenty of fun, YMMV. They are not really the "GFE" type of experience, more of a 3G' thing. On my schedule, that's sometimes just what the doctor ordered. If you want to get your feet wet with a 2 girl experience, jump in and have a little fun with these 2 hot Latina's. Yum. G_R Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bella-7262 | Swinghard-1624 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 9/4/12 | |
|
Review by
Swinghard-1624
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Bella's ad and the number of hits and was sure that there'd be a line. Turns out I was the first guy she's seen. Lucky me! Three call system. Saw her at a nice hotel near downtown. She is cute, sweet, friendly, sexy and a little shy. Beautiful face and great smile. Perky breasts. Said her favorite activity is giving oral and it showed. In fact, I indulged her and finished with CIMNQNS. Shyness gave way to her natural sensuality and passion. I highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn-6933 | Harleybagger69 | Denver | Yes | 76 | 9/4/12 | |
|
Review by
Harleybagger69
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Didn't have a lot of time. In-call was clean and basic. Will repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Andrea 623-xxx-8407 | cigarsnscotch-4203 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 13 | 9/4/12 | |
|
Review by
cigarsnscotch-4203
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/12 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Without a doubt Andrea has a rockin' body and a beautiful set of breasts that beg to be sucked and licked. For her body I give her an A+. Her personality type is WAY too laid back for my tastes and it comes through on the phone. DATY was clean and tasty. No kissing and she comes very close to practicing aseptic techiques. No digits. I was surprised she allowed DATY. She is very submissive. Doggy was nice while playing with the tatas. She has a very nice body to look at and play with but, I need more interaction. YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heather 503 | BenThere | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 9/4/12 | |
|
Review by
BenThere
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met me at my hotel wearing business casual suit that didnt stay on long. Shes a great kisser and seems to enjoy it. We started with kissing all over, as I moved to her small perky breasts,she laid smiling and sensually shifting around the bed. Her nipples are very responsive. Daty was fresh and clean and she allows fingers inside. It took some stimilation and some time until she came, then off to some skilled utf and she was very nice to the boys while she was there. She enjoys CG, reverse CG,and sideways mish. We did it lying down,standing up,on the chair,against the wall. Kind of makes you think of bringing disinfectant to evey hotel room. Anyway a nice finish with a pillow under her tummy and a wonderful backside view. I was spent but she was willing to go on, I waived the white flag. She an independent with a day job and this helps pay the bills. She a bit hard to get a hold of but very woth the effort. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audra Baron | mikey_likey | Denver | Yes | 28 | 9/4/12 | |
|
Review by
mikey_likey
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WOW!! Where do I start? I had the pleasure of spending some time with Audra and I am very glad that I did. Initial contact was made through P411. After a complete of emails and text messages we were able to settle on a time. When I final did speak with her, my initial reactions was that she was going to be a ball of fire. She was extremely energetic on the phone, which lead me to believe that she would be a blast in person. When I arrived at her very easy to find incall, I was greeted at the door by an extremely beautiful woman in a sexy black dress. We shared a glass of wine and got acquainted. Audra is very easy to talk with and we were soon comfortable enough with each other that she invited me to the bedroom. As I suspected, she is definitely a ball of energy. All adult activities were performed with enthusiasm. After words we talked a bit more before our time was up. I all honesty it was one of the quick hours of my life. Thanks for a great time Audra. I look forward to seeing you again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Kush | Songdog57 | Denver | Yes | 44 | 9/3/12 | |
|
Review by
Songdog57
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have always thought that reviewers were being overly generous when a particular escort had nothing but fantastic reviews listed. This is truly not the case with Megan. If there was a rating higher than fantastic I would gladly use it. She is a smart, open and laid back lady that is very easy to relax with. She has a beautifully fit body with a world class ass. I couldn’t have asked for a more satisfying experience. I would highly recommend her. I know I’ll be back for more. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tyler-2163 | rwillie6996 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/3/12 | |
|
Review by
rwillie6996
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been seeing Tyler for over a year and a half - she is a GREAT provider. She comes and goes frequently, but always lets me know before she leaves so I can arrange to see her before she leaves - and calls when she returns. (and I always try to see her as soon as possible after she calls!!) She treats me like a king is always bubbly, cheerful and friendly. If there were a 'provider of the year' award - she would have my vote. I post this hoping that several of you contact her and give her a reason to stay in Denver longer each visit - so I can see her more often! Treat her well and you will have a GREAT experience! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jasmine 719-xxx-4074 | Mustang87 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 19 | 9/3/12 | |
|
Review by
Mustang87
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen Jasmine's reviews but had stayed away because she was not advertising on TOB. Then I saw her on P411 and though now would be the time, plus, it was my birthday. We chatted briefly online and then I called and made an appointment for later that day. Two-call system. Nice incall. Was blown away when she met me at the door. It has been said before, but her pictures do not do her justice. She has an amazing, tight little body. Only negative is that everything is covered and there is no UTF. The entire package more then made up for that. She is a great conversationalist and a lot of fun to be with. I had a fantastic time, and I will be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica (303-xxx-6240) | PaulsBack | Denver | Yes | 4 | 9/3/12 | |
|
Review by
PaulsBack
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Easy to schedule. Nice hotel in DTC with a big hot tub right in the room. Very slim with perfectly smooth skin all over. After a little cuddling on went the cover. She told me she really enjoys giving oral and I totally believed her. Very talented in that area and seems to be turned on by my reation to her attention there. She told me she hurt her hip and cowgirl was not comfortable for her right now But the missonary was super and a wonderful way to finish. I will see her again when we can connect. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Victoria West | rocketmanco901 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 9/3/12 | |
|
Review by
rocketmanco901
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I could not have picked someone better to spend the last afternoon of my birthday week with. If you love long beautiful hair and a slender beauty she is the one for you. Hope Victoria visits the Springs again soon. Thanks Again Victoria! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jai | mikeod55 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/3/12 | |
|
Review by
mikeod55
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jai is just a sweetheart! Easy to talk to and very fun to look at! She did an outcall, that she normally doesn't do, which was very much appreciated! Great body slide, great touch and an ass I could look at for days. And if you haven't tried the prostate care you don't know what your missing! I've already set my next appointment! Thanks Jai, cya soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicolette Vittoria | mjk_79 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/3/12 | |
|
Review by
mjk_79
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Nicolette about a week ago. She's a very attractive woman and the session started out well however the massage was a bit awkward. She was constantly stopping to get more lotion, and more lotion, and more lotion, there was very little consistency. Her touch was very nice when it was consistent however. On the flip, the HJ started out light but only continued for a few minutes. I ended up finishing myself off. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Erika-6747 | HaroldOne | Denver | Yes | 31 | 9/2/12 | |
|
Review by
HaroldOne
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw that Erika had a new website with lots of pictures. Typical setup. Erika is young and sweet and very tight. I can't begin to recommend her more. The TOB review site would not let me enter her website address but it is: http://www.erikaofdenver.biz Erika@ErikaOfDenver.biz Have fun - I know I did Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna (719) | rocketmanco901 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 26 | 9/2/12 | |
|
Review by
rocketmanco901
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I really enjoyed getting to know Jenna. Not a clock watcher at all! She has the most intriging tattoo that circles her waist. With her I tried several new positions and I'll be looking forward to trying many more positions with her when she passes through again! Thanks Jenna! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dream-3098 | AK_Rain | Pueblo | Yes | 2 | 9/2/12 | |
|
Review by
AK_Rain
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/12 Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Dream is true to her name. The session was very comfortable from beginning to end. She met me at the door with a smile and a hug, and then she told me to get comfortable I did, and she started with a HJ, and then move to Translated French. once all was ready we move to miss for a great ride. she was very involved in it, and it was obvious she enjoyed her work! I would recommend anyone to see Dream, I know I will again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| abella | butterfinger4u | Las Vegas | Yes | 6 | 9/2/12 | |
|
Review by
butterfinger4u
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called her for last minute seesion and fortunately she was able to accomodate me. Texted me her gated community incall SW location. Went to her and she greeted me in a friendly manner. Tokk me to her massage room and told me to undress. While i was undressing she took off her top and showed her nice set of titties and looked natural even though they are enhanced. She gives great massage, used light oil on my back. On the flip side, i just can't take my eyes off her breasts and told me mutual touching was ok. She massaged my chests and worked her way down to my cock with light oil. She gives good slow strokes. She stroked me while i fondle her breasts until i coudn't hold on anymore until i erupted all over. Nice job Abella and will see you again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessie Williams | sirjames1955 | Denver | Yes | 22 | 9/2/12 | |
|
Review by
sirjames1955
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I moved here from Houston so I'm fairly new to TOB but not to the hobby. Yonger blondes tent to turn my crank so I could't resist seeing Jessie. She was everything I could have hoped for, tight, firm, beautiful long hair. All activities were participated in with full enthusiasm. I can't wait for a repeat! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Rae | quzi | Denver | Yes | 45 | 9/2/12 | |
|
Review by
quzi
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is a rather dated review as I saw her when she was visiting Vegas in early May 2012 (her home market is Seattle, WA). Probably saw an ad on TER and requested an appointment via P411. Mostly texted with her to confirm the appointment and get info the day of the appointment. She controlled most of the appointment, which I was happy with. Had a great time with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sasha 719-xxx-9359 | Fearno1 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 9/2/12 | |
|
Review by
Fearno1
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/12 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Boring, and very awkward. Could tell she was only there for the money, didnt want to do much, barely wanted to touch me it seemd. just got on top nd barely made any noise at all Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Victoria West | 2_The_T | Pueblo | Yes | 2 | 9/2/12 | |
|
Review by
2_The_T
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/12 Time: 1 hr Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If you like long hair, slender, petite and attractive young women you might give her a call. Had a great time with Victoria. Lots of fun, cool young lady. PS- She likes grapes, but who doesnt. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Destiny | mike k | Denver | Yes | 167 | 9/2/12 | |
|
Review by
mike k
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Destiny because of her fantastic reviews. She said she knew it was gonna be a good appt because I had a "bounce in my step" as I was approaching her easy to find location. I guess I couldn't contain my enthusiasm to see her. LMAO. Of course I was NOT disappointed. She made my experience with her as fun and memorable as I hoped it would be. Her eagerness to please is unbelievable. Highly recommended! BTW.....I've got to add something important to me. I, like Destiny, am also self-employed (as a plumber). I come into contact with a lot of people on a daily basis. Even when I'm having a SHITTY day I still have to put on a "good face" and get the job done with a smile. I've still gotta smile and laugh for this rich suburban prick dude/housewife no matter how bad my day is going because all he cares about is me fixing that leak immediately that hes let go for 5 months now. Or that he tried to fix himself to save a couple bucks and now I've gotta fix all the shit that he f_cked up. LOL I say this because I later found out that she had received some heart-breaking news the morning of our visit. However....by the way she treated me and made me feel (like a king).....I would have never known! It takes a special person to put personal life aside for the sake of your customer experience. As a business man I know this all too well. Thank you for not treating me like the prick who just cares about getting his plumbing fixed. LOL Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Destiny | sharkman1 | Denver | Yes | 167 | 9/2/12 | |
|
Review by
sharkman1
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I can't believe it's been 3 years since I've spent time with the incomparable Destiny. As always, her attitude is fantastic and she is pure joy to spend some quality time with. Why did I wait so long? Well, I have been out of the game for a while but she was the first to come to mind when I decided to return. I always have a great time with this woman. The last time I saw Destiny was pre-enhancement. They seem as real as any I have ever had the pleasure of playing with, and boy are they beautiful! It was the BEST Russian I have ever experience. Her oral talents are not to be matched. I can't really add anything to hasn't been stated in previous reviews. She is simply the best. Thanks for the afternoon delight, Destiny! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Denver Eden | test69drive-8206 | Denver | Yes | 32 | 9/1/12 | |
|
Review by
test69drive-8206
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have had my eye on Denver Eden and finally took the opportunity to schedule some time. First contact was via P411. She doesn't see everyone so (Thank you Eden)im very happy that I got to spend some time with her. Our time together was like meeting up with an old friend. We talked for a little bit before she looked at me and said lets get go into the bedroom. All activities listed were amazing and I had a great time. I hope to see this gems again very soon. Eden thank you for a great time! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rain 845-xxx-0544 | longo | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 9/1/12 | |
|
Review by
longo
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I am way behind on reviews however wanted to review Rain. Saw Rains ad on Mojo. She is a recent transplant from New York although she has lived here in the past. A couple emails and phone calls cleared all the questions up and we agreed to meet. She is a very friendly lady. She was dressed in a nice halter top and very sexy mini-skirt. Since I am a leg and ass man, she was dressed perfectly. After the preliminary checks, we got down to some real nice deep kissing and lots of squeezing and caressing. Her BBJ is very good and I had to stop her so I could return the favor before I blew. I Kissed and caressed her from head to toe and by this time her pussy was saying lick-me. lick-me. So, I eventually ended up there and by this time she was wet, ready and orgasamed in no time. Not phony as I could taste her cum oozing out. After some 69 with us switching who was on top, we settled in for a long session of fucking in Mish, K9, her on top etc. It was a very good session. I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||