Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

33601 - 33650 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Nicoleta wiggly Denver Yes 63 11/15/12
Review by wiggly (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The sad story is that she recently left Denver and moved to Atlanta area so if you are ever in that area or have a lay over, you really need to look this provider up and set up time, you will not be disappointed. She still has her accent and is trying to better herself and get her masters degree, she is a great conversationalist, offered a very clean incall location with nice music, candles, and made me feel like a long time boyfriend who was getting a special birthday present twice.. She has a great body and likes to satisfy. We tried numerous positions, all fun, she has mirror in room that doing her doggie offered a fabulous and her reach around pushed me over the edge for the first round. The second round was even more fun with her riding asian cowgirl which was even a better view than the first.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi - BP 970-xxx-7861 ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 5 11/15/12
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Her new phone # is 720-385-9651. You can see all of her pictures at http://escortphonesearch.com/720-385-9651/. Wow, what a cutie! Can't believe she doesn't have more reviews. Either you guys are missing out or you have been keeping her to yourselves. Her pictures are very accurate and she definitely has the nicest shaped ass in town. The rear view during doggie is worth a Fantastic rating alone. Her personality is wonderful, she really seems to be enjoying what she is doing and is not a clock watcher. Incredible smile and eye contact, she could easily pass for an 18 yr. old. She is very much into the slow, sensual approach and if you are an aficianado of DATY you will love her very suckable clit, just be prepared to go very slow and watch her melt. No kissing or UTF but her TF skills are great and we then moved to an edge of bed mish then doggie where we had a nice sweaty mutual O. Overall great performance from such a young woman. Glad that she is permanently Denver based. I told her to start advertising on escortboards.net also. Thanks Kandi!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina 720-xxx-9771 fluffy Denver Yes 2 11/15/12
Review by fluffy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Just could not help myself, This girl is awesome, very nice to talk with, great attitude, very clean and very easy to be with. Nina is new to the business, I believe she could very well become a ATF. LOL I am going to work on that. I am not going into the time spent, but she is SWEET. OH did I mention tasty.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain shopguy Denver Yes 93 11/15/12
Review by shopguy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I add to the previous Fantastic reviews? Ah Jez... I had Jez on my wish list for quite awhile. Finally was staying in a hotel where I could schedule her outcall only availability. What a bundle of energy. This lovely lady truly loves what she does. I was comfortable from the initial meeting and thoroughly enjoyed every minute with her. FTF, she is there to please you and enjoys being pleased. The session feels like you are with a very good friend. T Thank you Jez, until we meet again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela shopguy Denver Yes 74 11/15/12
Review by shopguy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finally scheduled with Cayla after several attempts. I was visiting Denver for a week and was catching up with my hobbying wish list. Booked with Cayla a few days into my stay. I should have scheduled with her for the very first session. You need to have your A game when you see her. Nonstop enthusiastic lust and aggressive lovemaking, with her spanking, and biting throughout the fun, bordering Dom. A very good time but I couldn't enjoy it at the full potential because of the several sessions I had enjoyed over previous three days. I was worn out...sucks to get old. I will do my marathon training prior to my next visit with Cayla.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Breaha bow-tie guy Denver Yes 5 11/15/12
Review by bow-tie guy (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: nice girl, limited services... seems like she's relatively new to the hobby... maybe she'll loosen up a bit.... maybe not though.... can't complain too much given the expenditure, and short notice... tight little body, cute girl..... happy hobbying...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Julia-3717 cooldude1 Las Vegas No 1 11/15/12
Review by cooldude1 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/12
Time: Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: made an appointment with Julia to come to my hotel and she stood me up without even calling. should have known as she had such a piss poor attititude on the phone. she posts on bp, and sometimes it's 80 and sometimes it's 200, WTF! i don't think she's a fake but if she gets a better offer just before she sees you, you're hung out to dry. she's unreliable, s real flake and she has a horrible attitude. worked out for the beat i suppose


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou fatHead Denver Yes 62 11/15/12
Review by fatHead (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My time with her was superb. Very prompt in responding and communicating. Very accommodating to my daytime incall request. Beautiful body, beautiful mind. Temptingly tantalizing ta-tas, dynamic derriere and an overall fantastic person. She provided wonderful services. She takes great interest and focus on her clients wants and wishes and its very evident in the way she provides her services. Definitely A+ material.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Svetlana LargeHam Colorado Springs Yes 37 11/14/12
Review by LargeHam (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had tried to see Svetlana before her move away from the Springs, but was unable to make it in time before she left. When I saw that she had returned, I scheduled a time for us to get together as soon as I was able to make it back to COS. Unfortunately, travel troubles kept me from getting to the Springs in time for our appointment. Kept her informed as my travel woes unraveled, and she was most understanding. Rescheduled for the following evening and we were on. Screening was easy through P411 and Svetlana met me at my hotel room. Won't go into details here, but let me say that Svetlana gave me one of the most memorable evenings of my hobbying experience. She is amazingly talented in both giving and receiving pleasure. She was totally focused on making the most of our time together. And, I believe that together we did. Believe I took care of her needs and she certainly took care of mine. For those that need to know, her pictures are accurate, and she id one of the most laid-back ladies I have met. She just goes with the flow, not just in this, but seems to in life as well. And definitely not a clock watcher, she stayed well past our scheduled time and was in no rush to leave at all. All in all, Svetlana is an amazing woman. I can't wait till I am back in the Springs to spend another evening with her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Ryder gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 32 11/14/12
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Zoey's EB ad and recent TOB reviews and called her on short notice today and booked a 30 minute appointment. She met me at the door in bra and panties and gave me a hug. She is a very pretty young woman. We talked briefly before she teased me with her wonderful breasts that her bra could barely contain and then wiggled her ass at me after she hopped onto the bed. I quickly undressed and the fun began fast and furious---something I like about a 30-minute appointment with a young hottie. Her bra and panties came off revealing absolutely luscious, natural DD breasts and terrific butt. She performed UTF well, though a little too brief, I returned the pleasure with DATY. She seemed to enjoy it, though doesn't like fingers inside. The cover went on and she hopped on for CG, followed by doggie. She had me face the mirror on the wall so there was a double-great view. With the views of her from front and back, I could have finished then, but held off to return to CG again. She has done some dancing in the past and she did the great undulating move on top of me, which was fun to watch and feel. I enjoyed CG a while longer then popped. She cleaned me up and started to get dressed, so I did the same. She was off to lunch with her girlfriend, Nicki, who is a new provider. I was back in my car 20 minutes after I knocked on her door, but it felt longer, as it was all action. Not the most GFE session I've had, but very, very fun, and I'll be back. Youth and beauty at its best!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amina R boomer-2593 Denver Yes 16 11/14/12
Review by boomer-2593 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was having a what the hell sort of day and saw Amina's ad on TOB ... It was a standard 2 call setup - I got to her decent mid-grade hotel and she opened the down and once she closed it - I was taken by her smokey and sultry look. In heels and lingerie she was hot! With long legs and long dark hair and these hip glasses I was entranced. We chatted a few minutes (she was a little shy - I was a bit nervous) - She is new and take your lead - She started with back rub - nothing special, it was nice. Then, I flipped over - after loosing my pants and eventually my underwear I was treated to some really, really mmmmmm good Translated French - and I popped. We chatted and Chilled a few minutes - she will be here through December 8th - Those are her pictures on TOB - I was pleasantly surprised! Round two started up and it was sweet - we ended up in mish and she was really snug - it felt great! All in all a good time. She is a quiet once, but very friendly, and personable. I will likely head back and see her again - I just gotta save my pennies!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 longdongshagswell562 Denver Yes 66 11/14/12
Review by longdongshagswell562 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Initial contact was through email shortly before she arrived in town. Email exchange was quick and pleasant; we set a day and time and she gave me the name of the hotel. I confirmed the day of via phone and was off to the north end of the DTC for our session. I texted her outside the hotel when I arrived and met her on her floor just outside the elevators. She was easy to spot because she looks exactly like her pictures. Never ever doubt if her pictures are accurate or not. They are. I won't go into the details of our time, but it was thoroughly enjoyable. She was on the very tail-end of recovering from a cold, so I think that kept her "down" a tiny-bit (the reason this is a very good rating and not fantastic). But she was very sexy, very fun, very talkative and very funny. I definitely recommend seeing her whenever she is in town


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver Hawk79 Denver Yes 93 11/14/12
Review by Hawk79 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is overdue--I met with Hailey about three weeks ago during one of her specials. I contacted her and prebooked an appointment for the following day. Not long before the scheduled appointment time she called and requested we push it back as far as I was willing to accomodate, which I did. Standard two-call system. The good: Communication prior to the appt was very good. Incall was a serviceable hotel in east Denver with easy access--no lobby to negotiate. She's got a smokin' bod. Her pictures are accurate and her legs are to die for. She is definitely PSE--don't expect warm fuzzies. She led the session one hundred percent of the time, for better or worse depending on your perspective. For me, it left me longing for a bit more. It was forceful, physical (both of which I enjoy), yet abbreviated. The not-so-good: Plenty of time for msog but it was not offered, could be partially my fault as I'm not all that forward post-coital. Her attitude was generally good but scattered. No french, translated or otherwise. She made up some excuse about condoms that I really didn't understand. Actual time on the sheets was quite short--most of the hour was taken up by initial greeting, shower, and the early end to the session. I'll never criticize a provider for requesting use of the shower as cleanliness is of utmost importance to me too, but I showered three times prior to the session due to her shifting the schedule (once at my place prior to original appt, again at my place prior to rescheduled appt, and again at the hotel twenty minutes later). No big deal, but spending more time in the shower (alone) than on the bed isn't my idea of a great time. I don't want to knock her but I did leave a little disappointed with this particular experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danalynn wiggly Denver Yes 11 11/14/12
Review by wiggly (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is not a spinner type provider so if you are looking for that she is not for you. She has a nice personality, but I had a feeling that since she does not have any real body shot images that should have been a flag to me. I was poking around one day and thought she had a lot of "fantastic" reviews so was worth a shot. I wish hobbyist would not over state the value of providers as I think there are way too many "fantastics" posted.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ava dodger41 Denver Yes 8 11/14/12
Review by dodger41 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Ava today.I emailed her and set up an appointment to meet her. She picked out a very nice hotel downtown.I was over a half hour late due to all the roads being closed.She was very understanding and still gave me all the time allowed. What a sweetheart!I am not the kind to kiss and tell but all activities where preformed with great enthusiasm.I will defiantly be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne just4fun Denver Yes 57 11/13/12
Review by just4fun (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ater reading reviews on Brooklynne I decided to see if she is for real. She is. She is an attractive lady who truly tries to make it a love making experience. You will not be disappointed. Nice atmosphere and good conversation as well. I definitely will have a return visit. Thanks Brooklynne!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey-5206 Jackkent Denver Yes 74 11/13/12
Review by Jackkent (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been wanting to see Aubrey for some time. Her pictures looked hot and great reviews. I am so glad I finally connected with her. She has a dancer's body, firm and well developed. I was overwhelmed when she opened the door, exactly as I expected but even more. Sweet personality, get kisser, even better when we got naked. DATY was clean and sweet. She returned the favor with outstanding UTF. Tried several positions all the time our tongues mimicked what was going on between our legs. Wonderful finish. Certainly 5 stars!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angel Devine (AKA Angelforu) drax Denver Yes 3 11/13/12
Review by drax (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Angel last time she was in the Denver area. I promised to write a review then, but things got away from me. Sorry Angel for not writing this review sooner. I walked into her room and she was a little reserved. Her shyness disappeared quickly once we had a brief chat. Angel is well traveled and interested in many things. Nothing like an intelligent and beautiful woman! As we got comfortable, we moved to the play area. She was just what I needed that day, a mellow and relaxed, yet sensual experience. There was a steady and natural flow that was more like a lover than anything else. She loves to both give and receive. Angel is outstanding because she creates an environment and an escape from reality. Not an easy trick. She is the kind of woman that you want to explore all facets of who she is, for a very long time. "Wink." Angel, thank you for the interlude.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine Furious Inch Denver Yes 50 11/13/12
Review by Furious Inch (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had seen her ads for awhile and saw her reviews, but I was still surprised when she opened the door. She is smokin' HOTT! Those are definitely her pics and she is very pretty in person, possibly the prettiest girl I've seen. She was wearing a very hot, short dress which accentuated her looks. This is the girl you drool over at the club or party. Turns out her personality is just as nice as her looks. No drama and very cool. This is a no-brainer. Definitely worth your time. As her butterfly kisses lit across my lips, my hands lightly fell across her lithe body and smooth soft skin. Soon, I drifted into the pleasure of her soft warm lips as they slowly found their mark. This was no harried rush of pretense, but a lingering journey. Like lovers in a summer's field, we playfully explored each other until we could no longer hold back our enthusiasm. With a deft hand and the slightest of distraction, Elaine adroitly prepared me and we slowly began a fine symphony of body and movement. We let the symphony carry us for some time as the tempo rose, finally building to a thunderous crescendo. After some time to bask in the memory of the moment, I knew it was time to depart, and with another kiss from those subtle lips I knew it would not be long before my return engagement.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kim 702-xxx-9532 friendlyguy Las Vegas Yes 1 11/13/12
Review by friendlyguy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She posts mainly on CL but sometimes on BP. I was weary because she didn't have any face pics and one of her ads were linked to other suspicious numbers. Still took a chance and texted her. After texting back and forth, she came to my house 45 minutes later. It was hard to tell if the pics on her ad were her when I actually saw her. If they are her, I don't think they are recent, kind of hard to tell to be honest. She was still attractive, not a BBW but not average either, sort of in-between. She does have stretch marks, which doesn't bother me. She is half black and white (great skin tone), full lips, and pretty face. She had on heels and was about 5'10"-5'11" with them on, not sure how tall she is without them. Age is 19-20. I had a feeling she wasn't very experienced as a provider which is okay, but she does have some rules.. certainly not GFE. Everything covered, no kissing on lips, and restrictions on where you can finish. On the plus side of all that she was very polite, was open to positions, and seemed to really enjoy the session. Session was unrushed, I did take the full 30 minutes, and I think if it went to 40-45 minutes, she wouldn't mind. Not bad for just a 100, and I didn't have to travel a mile on top of it! Overall, she is too discreet (refused to give a face pic) and careful with too many rules, which will only hold her back as a successful provider. My guess is she isn't committed to the business 100% which is fine, probably just doing it for the extra money at the moment. She did say it's been 2 weeks since her last date and that she had a maybe scheduled later that night and that was it. Not sure if she was being honest but definitely can't be making a living with those numbers.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae DenverGuy4Fun Denver Yes 107 11/13/12
Review by DenverGuy4Fun (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Danielle a few months ago. She was running a special and I was lucky enough to get in on it. She has a top notch body. Curves everywhere and nice fake boobs that begged to be sucked and played with. Which I happily did. It was a quick 15 minute session. Got in the door, took clothes off, she sucked me for a minute than got on top and rode me good. I was staring at those boobs and her beautiful body. She is cute to boot. I commented how great it would be if I could come home to this everyday. I would have fun every night. Good times.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camille cos chanwon Colorado Springs Yes 13 11/13/12
Review by chanwon (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'd been seeing Camille's posts on BP and Naughty Reviews for a while but I wasn't willing to make the trip and take the chance until I heard some good feedback. I finally took the plunge and contacted her (she only communicates by text). Here's the link to NR where she advertised most recently: http://www.naughtyreviews.com/escorts/camille-lotus-colorado-springs-white-female We'd agreed to meet in the afternoon, I had good traffic karma driving from Denver so it put me a little ahead of time. I let her know I was running ahead and she said no problem and gave me the final directions to her location which I made it to very easily. I let her know I was there, nothing for about 5 minutes, finally at the appointed time we'd agreed on I get a text telling me she needed 15 more minutes. Finally I got to knock on her door 45 minutes past our time, at which point I was starting to have my doubts until she opened the door and let me in. I was greeted by such a sweet smile, hug and kiss that I quickly let the tardiness pass. We sat down in her living room and chatted for about 10 minutes and talked about everything from recent politics to music to where she'd lived, she's very intelligent and easy to talk to. Finally she got up, took my hand and walked me into the bedroom, once in there she put her arms around me and kissed me deeply and it actually made my knees weak (ymmv). We slipped out of our clothes and laid down on the bed and began to explore one another, I was pleased that she reciprocated my eagerness and responded very vocally to the buttons I'd pushed during DATY. Then there's those beautiful natural breasts... my god those breasts! If you like naturals she has them in spades and loves to have them caressed licked and sucked. I'm not entirely a breast man but I couldn't get enough! After sufficiently revving each other up it was time and she was nice enough to start on top, she was such a tight fit it took a little while for us to get into it but once we established a rhythm I swear I could have stayed like that all day but we had to experience the other possibilities, all of which were equally rewarding. If she was acting it was very flattering and she definitely has my nomination. Afterwards we lay together in the afterglow until it was time for me to go. She did mention that she'd like to leave CO, I'll be bummed when that happens so in the meantime I'll try to see her as much as time and budget allow. Take care of her, she's a gem!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sassy-1064 leonknows Denver Yes 1 11/13/12
Review by leonknows (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: YMMV...Sassy is a tough review. She isn't, exactly, my style BUT she was fun. She talks too much and seems to had had a rough life for her early years. Mostly she doesn't get "excited" about anything but pot and doggie style-HARD! With that said, she's very cute - some extra girth but nice for me - and isn't shy at all. She'd let ya do about anything, I think, but I prefer someone that enjoys what we are doing and she didn't even try to fake it . . . Mid level motel, standard two contact (txt) with first contact via email. Jeans and tank to answer the door. What do I expect for ?


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Whitney Jaymes Doug28 Denver Yes 23 11/13/12
Review by Doug28 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Facts: * Set up was done easily via email * Incall was at an upscale downtown hotel (easy close access to I25) * I was given Hotel name right away and texted for room # when I arrived. * Whitney was ready on time and the room was very nice and spotless with soft music playing Session: Whitney was a charming, personable, confident companion. She has statuesque beauty and personifies sexy. I have six hot buttons that a hope get pushed in a GFE session and Whitney found four of them with no coaching from me. We got comfortable with each other and then she made her move. Rolling around making out like kids, LFK, DFK, rubbing, grinding all pretty uncommon based on my limited experience. Went to DATY which was great, then UTF, HJ with attention to the boys. She took control when it was time for FS. Rolling around in different positions taking short breaks for DFK, hugs and affection. Finished with UTF, HJ. I looked up and checked the clock. Two minutes left in my hour. I had no idea, time flies when you are having fun! Not a clock watcher. A good GFE makes you think "she really likes me". Well,I think she really likes me or the Oscar goes to Whitney. Either way, great GFE, I highly recommend. As always YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Velvet Valentine Mr.Bubble Denver Yes 85 11/13/12
Review by Mr.Bubble (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had an opportunity to visit the big city, and took advantage with a visit to Velvet, a lady I have seen before. She has a very nice incall. I must say, as rapport grows and she learns where your buttons are, the visits get better. All of the above mentioned activities were enjoyed with great delight and lots of vocalizations. Velvet is great at everything she does, but in the end, you are going to be drawn back to her magnificent breasts. This woman has a body specifically designed for Russian.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mystic of Denver HaroldOne Denver Yes 99 11/12/12
Review by HaroldOne (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was up in the north part of town and had seen Serenity's ads on the board. Fairly easy to schedule on short notice. Met me at the door dressed in a reveling outfit. Nice private condo just off I-25 up north. I had scheduled for 2 hours so we could visit and spent lots of time together without any rush. I was certinly not disappointed. Her body is a little on the heavy side but certainly not a BBW. Pretty face & smile. She very enthusiastically participated in all activities. I could tell she enjoys doing this. I would recommend and try to repeat next time I an up north.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Natalya PeterT Denver Yes 21 11/12/12
Review by PeterT (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is long overdue. I have seen Natalya about two months ago. What a wonderful encounter. It was hot and very steamy and I can still feel the heat... Everything was made easy and enjoyable by Natalya, from the setup process to the very nice and cozy candlelit incall to the very passionate kissing throughout the session. I won't speak too much about the activities which allowed to explore multiple positions and get to multiple Os. What a sweet person and enjoyable provider. I will be back and highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser bear5256 Denver Yes 54 11/12/12
Review by bear5256 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cristal rarely is available on Sunday mornings, but posted last Sunday and what a nice surprise to meet such an enthusiastic provider, my experience was like the others, but she makes you feel as if you are the only one for that moment in time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela qSeed Denver Yes 74 11/11/12
Review by qSeed (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy setup and directions. Incall is in a residential neighborhood (which may not be for everybody). After a very warm welcome, Cayla led me to her lair (downstairs; lots of mirrors, mellow music, etc.) and the fun began and didn't stop. Very enthusiastic.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aayla Halo FKA Allison wiggly Denver Yes 48 11/11/12
Review by wiggly (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is overdue for months.. The woman is beautiful, bubbly and sensuous all at the same time, she was dressed in some sexy lingerie outfit that had me aroused as soon as I walked in the door and wanted to tear it off. She had another gorgeous friend, Audrey Luv, there and for a moment I thought I was going to have a double mint scene, no luck. I did find out after that here friend and her are available for a little three way play and I will have to save for that night. She is a fabulous kisser and really enjoys her time to the fullest. It was all action once we started and I never felt my heart pounding so hard in a long time. If I had the money I would see this girl weekly, I highly recommend if you like young woman with a sexual appetite.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany BP Occasionally Denver Yes 15 11/11/12
Review by Occasionally (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Tiffany yesterday. Standard 2-call setup, Thornton area. She answered the door wearing a sexy outfit, started kissing me and it was non-stop until the session ended with me spent and extremely satisfied. She has a young face, smooth skin, beautiful breasts, is shaved and looked amazing in her outfit. I've been hobbying for a few years and this was to date... the best I've had. Highly recommend!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexii katgin11 Las Vegas Yes 3 11/11/12
Review by katgin11 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Good bang for the buck. True GFE.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Nichols mj76 Denver Yes 60 11/11/12
Review by mj76 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was very easy through P411. Met at an upscale incall in Cherry Creek. Upon entering she greeted me with a nice smile and warm hug. Her pictures are spot on and she is in great shape. We chatted for a bit to get to know each other. Started with some nice kissing. Moved to very good UTF, DATY which was very fresh and tasty and then moved to 69. On went the cover and she went to CG and Asian CG where I finished. MSOG was on the menu but I didn't think we had enough time so we just chatted for the rest of the session since she is very easy to talk to. I had a great time and highly recommend Nina.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Synful Natasha Doug28 Denver Yes 55 11/11/12
Review by Doug28 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Facts: *Set up was easy and done via text *Incall was at a mid level hotel(quiet and secure) *Room was spotless, smelled nice and she was ready on time Session: Isabelle answered the door wearing a sexy little number with a big smile on her face. She is so little with big natural breasts and a tiny lovely ass. We laid on the bed and chatted a little, all the while she was rubbing and stroking and exploring with her hands. LFK and breast play to DATY, nice fun responsive noises. Then switched to UTF. Very good with HJ mixed in while she caught her breath. FS was challenging, she was so small and tight, I like to grab on and move around and mix it up but that wasn't meant to be, so we switched to UTF for the SOG. With only ten minutes left in the session I didn't even consider round two but I am sure MSOG is on the menu. I recommend Isabelle to all. My answer to: would I see her again "maybe" because to many times during FS I was hurting her and that is not my thing.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha of Denver hazebrother Boulder Yes 88 11/11/12
Review by hazebrother (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've had the good fortune to see Samantha numerous times over the years and every time I'm reminded why I'm so glad I discovered the hobby. Sam is sweet, sensual and seductive- no 3G here. Not a spinner but very fit and oh so fun to play with. Definitely an upper echelon provider -Sam takes her time and knows how to please in a wide variety of ways - really can't recommend enough. Thanks for the memories Sam!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver wiggly Denver Yes 93 11/11/12
Review by wiggly (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First she has a smoking hot body and DATY is killer fun, she goes into a body spasm that I love and squeezes your head with her legs, great long legs. She is OCD big time and at times is a bit crazy so if you can stand that she is worth a visit. I would rate fantastic but as return visits she seems to stall activities to kill time and then say not enough time to go for second round, not always but worth mentioning. If she did not act like this I would rate fantastic. She has small breasts but gorgeous all the same, a woman that you would want on your side at an event.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vixen (720-xxx-2622) Dbltap Denver Yes 16 11/11/12
Review by Dbltap (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is indeed the best value for the 2 fer special with Vixen. Vixen was quiet but very willing and eager to play. Limited play time between the two of them. Would have liked to see them get more intimate together, but they were accommodating nonetheless. Cherry is sociable and easy to talk to and like I said Vixen is the more quiet introverted type but more than happy to please. Cherry was eager to satisy and got busy with her first, then she asked if I'd like to have at Vixen who was eagerly prepped for doggie, which was a sight to behold. Cherry was fun and got into it verbally, almost coaching if you will. Would like to play with them longer next time, just a matter of discipline and patience on my part :o


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan 702-xxx-8751 Gimmepole1 Las Vegas Yes 13 11/11/12
Review by Gimmepole1 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/12
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Megan has been advertising for many years and I have read many reviews,so I decided to arrange a date.To make a date was easy as Megan answers the phone and gave approximate location. The usual 2 call system and was given the exact address when I was near. The location is safe and parking easy. I was greeted by Megan and we went into the bedroom.Now you can see that the majority of the photos used are her but pretty old as she looks much older and has put on quite a bit of weight but still not heavy.A few odd pics are more recent.She lowered her dress to reveal reasonable tits as we sat on the bed and undone my pants. I was playing with her tits while she played with my cock to get me hard. Then she went down on me for CBJ. Obviously she is very experienced and the CBJ was quite good.Onto Russian and I was getting close. She offered me a prostate massage which I declined. More CBJ and I was feeling her clean shaven pussy. I asked her to remove the cover and she finished me of with a good HJ while she was talking dirty. Overall it was reasonably good.You can tell the dirty talk is well rehearsed and automatic. Megan is nice and friendly,she does try some mild upselling but soon quits. I would not repeat as the pics are misleading and it was all a little bit mechanical.Maybe worth one visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
wonder just4fun Denver Yes 60 11/11/12
Review by just4fun (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Laziness on my part has made this review late. I saw Wonder a few weeks ago again and was reminded why she is one of my top two or three ATF's. Besides her beauty she is unmatched in her enthusiasm. She treats me "wonderfully" and all activities are performed at the highest level of enjoyment. When she says that she enjoys this hobby as much as we do she means it. You will never be disappointed in meeting with Wonder. She is above Fantastic. Thanks for another great time Wonder!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple and Ana Mustang216 Denver Yes 32 11/11/12
Review by Mustang216 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/12, 2 Girl Show
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: When Ana walks in sexy as always, Her and Miss Kandi Apple engage the most passionate greeting I have ever seen. Both of these ladies exude sexuality and eroticism. After some chit chat between the ladies, it was off to the bedroom we go. Kandi laid Ana on the floor in front of the mirror and sat on Ana's face. Ohhhhhh My! While Ana performed DATY on Kandi, I received some awsome BBJ from Kandi. Then Kandi proceeded to completely try to dry hump Ana into the rug. I received BBJ from both ladies back and forth. This finally made me say, "Ok everybody on the bed!" The cover goes on and let the games begin. This went into some crazy toys being used and And nailed Kandi on full throttle!...WOW I have to say that every time I see these two they just love to have a great time together.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Pearls rick8181 Denver Yes 47 11/11/12
Review by rick8181 (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow nit much more to say set up was easy text email phone nice incal in the DTC. good wine and a geeat time withiut going into detail everyone should see this lady a great body and she knows how to use it. i have a few atf's but she has moved to the top of the list.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Deanna-9625 DocHoliday23463 Pueblo Yes 2 11/11/12
Review by DocHoliday23463 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: well i must start off by saying Deanna is a stunning woman when i saw her add i was a bit unsure about callin for the fact that she had the same number as Adora then i finally desided to call her over to my place. when she arrived she called and ast if Adora can come in with her as they come in we sit down for a conversation Adora was beatiful as well. As Adora waited i spent a great time with Deanna and will Defanently do it again but after I make a apointment with Adora


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
J (Forbidden J) wiggly Denver Yes 33 11/11/12
Review by wiggly (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This woman was great, tiny and petite with killer breasts. The incall was nice and clean, she has mirrors all around the bed and a great view everywhere, especially when she mounts you and rides you cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, she enjoys what she does and it shows with her attitude and desire to make you explode is ah.. I went down her and she she was fresh and after awhile she got so sensitive she pushed me down and said her turn to return the favor. She gives an exceptional BJ and when I told her that I was about to explode she keep going and I could not hold back, she took everything I had to offer in her mouth. I had seen some other providers and got tired of good deals and broke down a few months ago and said I wanted to see someone that would leave a smile on my face for the entire day.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kara Doll Live2Play Denver Yes 13 11/11/12
Review by Live2Play (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Based on her other reviews, decided to give Kara a call. Boy, am I glad I did! What a sweetheart this girl is. Kara is the real deal. She has a way of making you feel at easy right from the get go. I won't go into too much detail, just suffice to say, she is good at what she does and does it like she enjoys it as much as I did. And I will also say, her breasts are as natural as the day she was born, and what a work of art they are! I will most certainly be back to see her. Treat her well!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser Jo Dimaggio Denver Yes 54 11/11/12
Review by Jo Dimaggio (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Cristal had an early ad on EB, so contacted her for a mid-morning same day appointment. Set up was easy and normal two call system at a mid-range hotel in North DTC. She met me at the door only in a towel, which soon came off after a brief kiss. Cristal is very intelligent, and fun to be with and definitely a true GFE. As the other reviews have said, definitely FTF and very flexible in the fun you want to have! She is very conversant and definitely enjoys what she does and is extremely sensual and responsive. I’m not normally one for overly large breasts, but while hers are augmented, they felt oh so natural and were just begging for some attention, so dove right in. Not a big DFK'er but great UTF, DATY with several O’s and then on to Doggie for first pop. After popped cuddled and chatted and on to more doggie. All in all a great experience and great person who is fun to be with. Thanks Cristal, see you again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine Jo Dimaggio Denver Yes 50 11/11/12
Review by Jo Dimaggio (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Elaine has been on my radar list for quite a while, so I took a shot on a same day appointment and she had mid-afternoon available. It's been a day, and I still can't get this beautiful, sensual and highly erotic woman out of my mind. Like others have said, her pictures don't do her justice - a nicely toned (and tan) slim body and is ultra clean. Elaine is the consummate professional, extremely intelligent, a beautiful spinner with a nice centrally located DTC in call location. Since she likes to stay "under the radar," will not post the usual details, but rest assured all activities were performed with the utmost talent with reciprocal pleasure and benefits. She instantly became one of my all-time best experiences in the hobby. Thanks Elaine for a highly erotic session and hoping to see you again very soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kymberlilovex iCool Denver Yes 28 11/11/12
Review by iCool (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kymberli is tempting, pleasant and amiable. She is young, new in business, warm and aim to please. 2 call setup. Asked reference. I met her at her incall hotel. Started with DFK, UTF which is followed by DATY. She was very responsive to DATY which was very clean. She was comfortable and passionate with every position. She was all about making you happy. To me, she looks bit different in different hairstyles ( see her ad). For few who don't know...you talk to Katie Love and not Kymberli. Later, I realized that 970-xxx-3268 is contact number for few of ladies.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raquel-8912 cooldude1 Las Vegas Yes 1 11/11/12
Review by cooldude1 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Big girl, thick but not fat, thunder thighs, mixed with Italian but looks white, pretty face, great personality, good attitude, all safe play everything covered, non gfe, no-rush, multiple positions, good bang for the buck


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny Phillips JetMech2 Fort Collins Yes 40 11/11/12
Review by JetMech2 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was traveling through Colorado and thought I would give Sunny a call to see if she could see me that night. It has been a couple of years since I last saw her (I moved out of state)Not only did she remembered me, but she enthusiastically agreed to meet me at a fort Collins hotel. She showed up at my room wearing a very provocative Halloween costume! She explained that she was just at a pre Halloween party and it was coming to a close when I called and she came right over. I was really impressed by her accommodating me on such short notice. Sunny is so easy to talk to and you feel at ease as a friend would be. Now for the fun stuff! we both undressed and crawled into bed and laid there for a time chatting and catching up on things all the while caressing each others bodies, she leaned over and gave me a very passionate DFK.I quickly started to suck and lick on those fantastic breasts and oh so hard nipples while she grabbed my cock.Sunny moved down for some awesome UTF with plenty of suction and the most incredible slurping sounds She played plenty of attention to the boys occasionally taking a break from the UTF to give them her full attention. I swung he her around so I could enjoy Some delicious daty,from her wonderfully fresh pussy…. oh I have missed sunny and her squirting !it was so tasty and refreshing not to mention totally soaking! I didn’t last to long with her incredible UTF and Came hard in her eager mouth as she continued sucking every last drop out of my now flaccid cock……Wow! I almost passed out it was that awesome. We both took a short break and continued with some LFK and round 2 began with Sunny slipping a cover on and suggesting a reverse cowgirl move to begin with as she knows I absolutely love the sight of her tight little rear end. I then switched to doggie and grabbed a handful of those huge tits. I was really close to popping and I asked to cum in her mouth again Sunny readily complied and she slipped the cover off and I let go a load which she swallowed with aplomb. I was really in a daze…..it has been along time since a woman has rocked my boat this hard! Sunny and I both laid for a while catching our breath and chatting ,when she asked if she could try out some toys she had in her purse, sure why not…? she pulls out a large vibrator, a cock ring and a prostate massager!(I would like to see her overnight bag!) She suggests the cock ring which I have never used before and I wasn’t sure if I could go 3 rounds, but what the hell. Sunny deftly puts the ring on me, it feels really good, kind of trussed up sensation. She gave me the vibe for her pussy we go 69 and she gives me a another UTF with BLS. Heaven! I work the vibe and rub her clit and viola! She is a Squirtin’ ( I love that so much it is still the coolest thing to see and feel),all the while she works me with the ring on my cock and balls.It took a little longer this time, But I came hard again and she didn’t waste a drop! I think she really loves to BBJTCNQNS!What a woman. After recuperating a short time it was time for Sunny to leave, I was really sad to see her go, I know this description is a bit long, But I have missed that wonderful woman for long time and I have never, ever met anyone like her. I wish I lived closer , but that’s the way things are, but what a genuine person she is and I am fortunate to have spent a short time with her. Thank you Sunny.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lady Raquelle MotleyRich Denver Yes 42 11/11/12
Review by MotleyRich (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was the second time I have seen Lady Raquelle. She's very accommodating and FTF. Will see her again at some point I'm sure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: