Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Cristal Geyser | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 54 | 12/12/12 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/13/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I tried to schedule with Cristal a few weeks back, but something came up last minute and she couldn't escape. Had sometime available, called and she was kind enough to extend her last appointment time for me. Very nice gesture on her part. Greeted at the door by a lady just in a towel and a smile. Huge boobs on a shorter frame lady. I was running a little late, so I placed the donation on the counter, jumped in the shower and came out in a towel as well. Cristal chatted with me the whole time in the shower. Pretty much no rules with her except to have FUN! Acronym soup was in play for rounds one and two. Very nice DATY, UTF skills are nice and your member would/will get lost while in Russian. K9 view is incredible especially seeing those DDD's swinging side-to-side. Loves to encourage you with a little naughty language. Warm towel clean up after each shot. Cristal is a very charming, bright and funny lady. Definitely would see again and highly recommend. Not a clock watcher at all. Thank you for a fantastic evening! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Becky aka Kendra 559-xxx-9246 | katgin11 | Las Vegas | Yes | 3 | 12/12/12 | |
|
Review by
katgin11
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/13/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen her reviews thru Google and Theotherboard, a couple of bad ones and a lot of good ones. The couple of bad ones must have caught her not in a good mood because she's a fantastic 20-yr old blonde beauty with a very friendly attitude. I went to see her for half an hour and wound up being with her for more than 4 hours. After we did our thing on the bed(which was great), I took a quick shower and dressed up. We started to talk a little bit while I play with her two cute puppies. Her phone was ringing but she apparently wanted to rest and we just talk on almost about everything from her personal life to books and movies. After about an hour of talking and playing with her dogs, I asked her if she would like to see a movie which she accepted. We went to Orleans Hotel/Casino and watched Breaking Dawn of the Twilight saga. She even insisted on paying for the snack we bought for the movies. It was a very wonderful day for me which I will never forget, being with this fantastic young sweetheart from Visalia, California. Guys, if you see her, please treat her well because she deserves it, if just in case you catch her on a bad mood, please be patient and understanding, because she might be feeling something that you do not know about. She's definitely my All Time Favorite without a doubt, and will be seeing her more in the near future. Hopefully, she won't be too busy to see me after this review. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Annalise Anjou | COUNTRIBOI | Fort Collins | Yes | 62 | 12/12/12 | |
|
Review by
COUNTRIBOI
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The beautiful Annalise agreed to meet with me on her recent visit north. Setup was easy thru p411. She looks better than picture and is a great conversationalist. She was quite accommodating as I wanted to meet at quite an unusual hour. Big thank you to her for that. All activities were joyful and done with energy. I would definitely see her again. She's a great way to start your day! Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rheyven | lukin | Denver | Yes | 6 | 12/12/12 | |
|
Review by
lukin
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very nice lady, also very into what she does. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Rae | brainsbraun | Denver | Yes | 18 | 12/12/12 | |
|
Review by
brainsbraun
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Geonna Pink this week and am so glad I did. She is wonderful, gorgeous and extremely sexy and skilled. She seems to enjoy her work and has a lovely voice, smile, laugh and a very sensual aura. One of the most sultry gals I've ever encountered. I enjoyed every minute and will be back for more. I strongly advise getting on her calendar as she will be very popular. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jazmin Love | coatty | Boulder | Yes | 2 | 12/12/12 | |
|
Review by
coatty
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/12 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Jazmin's ad posted on P411 and thought she would be an interesting candidate for a double partner with Sasha of Boulder for my next multi-escort event. Little did I know that this encounter would contribute to global warming. From the moment of their first introduction over wine at Sasha's Boulder incall location, it became apparent that opposites do attract. Suffice it to say that the ivory Sasha was very attracted to the ebony Jazmin, and the further contrasts of body style and sexual demeanor added more fuel to the fire. Early on I faced the dilemma of deciding whether to assert my involvement or visually partake of two hot providers obviously into each other. I am not sure I arrived at the optimal balance, but suffice to to say that the foregoing activities were performed and thoroughly enjoyed by everyone. I can only hope that they will save me a spot for round two. PS: Jazmin's new telephone number is 720-336-8308. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Lynn | bigjimf150-1514 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 13 | 12/12/12 | |
|
Review by
bigjimf150-1514
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/12 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a great time with Kira. Called her up last minute and she was able to accommodate me. Her place is very nice on the inside, well decorated and clean, but her apartment is in the ghetto. She met me at the door wearing a pink bra and panties, and I was pleasantly surprised with her appearance. She has a very bubbly and energetic personality, and everything was done with much enthusiasm. I almost think she enjoyed herself as much as me! Excellent services at a good price, I strongly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amina R | new2hobbying | Denver | Yes | 16 | 12/12/12 | |
|
Review by
new2hobbying
(77 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called Amina late after seeing her post. Verified she was available and she saw me that night. She is a very sweet girl that is planning on moving to Colorado. We enjoyed some adult activities and some good conversation. YMMV as to activities. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ivy-1630 | courage9401 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 12/12/12 | |
|
Review by
courage9401
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met her at a very sketchy hotel which should have been a red flag. She rushed through the appointment but was sweet. All would have been fine except for the rushing through and horrible hotel. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna Juggz | honestjoe1 | Las Vegas | Yes | 6 | 12/12/12 | |
|
Review by
honestjoe1
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/12 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great girl, unbelievable body and really large tits on a slender in shape girl. Jenna has a good attitude, safe incall location and is open for anything including your own personal video for the right price. I see her at least once a month and the only negative is there is no bedroom, just the use of the couch in the living room, but the positive is you get very creative. HJ Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Isabella 915-xxx-0624 | molokai00-3976 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 12/12/12 | |
|
Review by
molokai00-3976
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/13/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WOW WOW WOW!!!! ISABELLA ROCKS!!! I have had a lot of body rubs and Isabella is definitely the BEST!!!! Isabella is a young very sexy college student just doing this for some extra money. She is very low volume, so if you to see her, feel lucky. First, her pics are actually her and current. She has a stunning firm and sexy body with some very sexy tattoos. She recently got a set of huge DD's and they are AMAZING! ISABELLA is also a total laid back sweetheart. She doesn't play games and provides everything advertised. She has a very nice in-call at her apt. Its very nice and clean. She has a great massage table where she sets a great mood with candles. Her FBSM skills are also top noche and uses nice unscented massage oil. Isabella may not be full service, but her skills are so good you wont even care! Her price is high, but I would have paid double for this amazing experience. Treat her nice guys.... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bri 303-xxx-5231 | BigWhiteShark | Denver | No | 1 | 12/11/12 | |
|
Review by
BigWhiteShark
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was kind of blunt and short on the phone to begin with (initial yellow flag)... I managed to come to an agreement for an hour outcall. I sent her my address and got in the shower, excited to see the girl in the ad. She showed up surprisingly only 10 minutes after scheduled time. She came in and I got a better look at her, and I said wait a minute... She was not only a different ethnicity, half black, but she looked nothing even remotely close to the pictures. The ad, listed above, depicts an exotic-looking girl who is maybe of a white Latina descent. I asked over the phone and she said Latina. Needless to say, I didn't want to pay that amount for a girl that wasn't even close to the girl I was hoping would show up. TOFTT and definitely took a loss. I'd stay away... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jocelin | fourthgear | Denver | Yes | 3 | 12/11/12 | |
|
Review by
fourthgear
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was lucky enough to see her as she was running a special. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. Very slender, athletic body, redhead spinner type, which visually I adore. She was very friendly and made me feel very at ease. Started off slowly kissing her all over as she was undressing, letting my hands touch her beautiful body. Her scent was exquisite. As I got on the bed, she began massaging the boys which led to anticipation of her enthusiastic french skills which led me to having her straddle me for a very passionate 69. The taste was beautiful so much that I could not get enough and she responded with vigor with her rocking on my face til she came. She then mounted me reverse cowgirl riding me hard all the while asking me if it felt good as well saying "give it to me" which made the action that much sweeter. Asked her If I could get on top and as she guided me in, we began a wonderful rhythmic motion with her eventually wrapping her long legs around my back, bringing me to ultimate fruition. She was wonderful. I can't stop thinking about her : ) Her new number is 303-668-4889 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki Punk Rwak Princess | fourthgear | Denver | Yes | 4 | 12/11/12 | |
|
Review by
fourthgear
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sometimes it takes a few times to assess a provider. Seen her several times because I love her look. Demure, Quiet, Alternative Type. Everything is there, but with tempered enthusiasm. UTF is ok, Not really responsive to DATY, didn't click with Missionary or K9, but where she excels is Cowgirl. She loves to ride and will ride you hard. She likes the control of it I think. Nice person. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Veronica Berlin | craig500 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 12/11/12 | |
|
Review by
craig500
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/12 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: i saw Veronica. set up was easy. she is a very sweet girl and very hot. she is very skilled at what she dose.she loves what she dose and it shows. i can;t wait to see her again. thanks for the good time Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rebecca Love | shane | Colorado Springs | Yes | 20 | 12/10/12 | |
|
Review by
shane
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Being a noob in the hobby (such a great and funny word!), I spent quite a bit of time looking at all my lovely choices, reading reviews, trying to learn and especially trying a bit to set some expectations. What I forgot about was the possibility of my expectations being too low. Rebecca just completely blew me away with how good she really was, and still is. Truly great in all areas, and I've never left her delightful company without some difficulty in walking normally. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bianca-7674 | Keyboard Cowboy | Denver | Yes | 51 | 12/10/12 | |
|
Review by
Keyboard Cowboy
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was the first time I have met Bianca in a solo appointment. She has a nice incall with discreet off street parking. Her new breasts are very nice and fun to play with. She provides a great time and I recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Natural Natalie | Copper-pipee | Denver | Yes | 77 | 12/10/12 | |
|
Review by
Copper-pipee
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well, I have been calling and calling, and finally got through! The set up was easy, 2 call. In call in near 84th and I-24 in a motel right off the highway. The room was very clean, nothing was out of place, the tv was on, the beds were made up. She greeted me with a hug, and a introduction. Then I placed the donation on the table, then sat on the bed next to her, she then started rubbing my leg then asked what I like, to which I reply "everything!" then I tore into her big tits, after some kissing she asks me to get comfortable. I then ran back to the bed, she was naked! She has some huge hooters, with some nice big nipples. She has a nice big ass too (not fat). Went in for plenty of daty, it was nice and clean. She then began with the TF, It was pretty good. The main event was nice, she was pretty tight. Doggy, mish, the pop. I would love to see her again. Guys be sure to give this lady a call, she is pretty and has a rack n' ass. All for 100$. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Adora-5006 | ilovethemgirls719 | Pueblo | Yes | 18 | 12/10/12 | |
|
Review by
ilovethemgirls719
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Delovely, deliteful, delicious, Adora. What a ray of sunshine! I met her at her hotel incall and she greeted me wearing a smile and a see thru negligee. This wisp of a girl possesses a joyful and sweet personality and the most amazing and perfect body. She gave me a brief massage and then I massaged her. She seemed to take real pleasure in my touch and we had a fun time with mutual touching & conversation. She had the tv on and asked me if I minded or wanted her to turn it off. It's a tribute to her that I had barely noticed the tv, something I usually hate. I even asked her to leave it on since I didn't want to interrupt the moment. Her sweet personality just filled the room and I couldn't care less about the background noise.If you like a larger woman with meat on her, Adora is not for you. If you want someone small and about as close to perfection as possible, she is for you. Thumbs up, way up. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kelli 303 | bigdog | Denver | Yes | 4 | 12/10/12 | |
|
Review by
bigdog
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I showed up at Kellis room and she had a pair of tight short shorts on that was sexy and hot as hell. What a cute ass, and firm as hell! She had a sexy top on and high heels to accent that butt! We had some foreplay and I found myself shaking as I played with her pussy and squeezed that tight ass. She used her hand on me, then got down to business. She loves DATY and doggie style. The only bad thing was she gave a covered bj. Very friendly with a cute as hell smile, and nice little nipples that were pierced, small tits though. But like I said, her ass more than made up for it! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | ColoSkiGuy | Denver | Yes | 28 | 12/10/12 | |
|
Review by
ColoSkiGuy
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met at her incall hotel downtown Denver. Great attitude, very cheerful and fun, sexy attitude...the braces are pretty hot addition too, very youthful. Definitely loved to perform UTF, seems like she enjoys what she does. Fun to talk to also. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Becky aka Kendra 559-xxx-9246 | Oldguy59 | Las Vegas | Yes | 3 | 12/10/12 | |
|
Review by
Oldguy59
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/12 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She Was Very Outgoing I would recommend you go see her while she is still around you will not be disappointed Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi Apple and Ana | SmileyDawg | Boulder | Yes | 32 | 12/10/12 | |
|
Review by
SmileyDawg
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/12, 2 Girl Show Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ana & Kandi Apple; Part Two of Denver's premier fantasy Duo. As the title indicates these two have to be one of the best duo’s rockin’ the scene I have had the fortune to be with them again. Rather than a total recount of what, when, where I will leave it to the reader to “fill in the details” with precision. Yet let’s just say I will be accurate in the recall. In through the door walk a matching set of short black dresses that looked like they were spray painted on each fabulous babe. Kandi's dress looked like those grand boobies were ready to pounce on me and Ana if that dress were any shorter it would require an X-rating. They were matching not only dress but also matching finger-nail polish, 5” heels and most importantly matching mindsets. Symbiotic and synergistic might sum them up. Some small talk and welcome DFK from each then it was upstairs for playtime. First was some communal kissing and groping and that led to the girls on the bed with Kandi taking lead on making Ana wet. Well what an opportunity for me to get some firsthand lessons on how to apply tongue in a manner to make Ana squeal & moan with delight. Ana is very Bi and it shows but heck what a chance for me now to have Kandi instruct me on the technique – how to lick it the way she wants & loves. After her lashing Ana was soon between my legs as I was being motor-boated by Kandi. I took my “beating” like a man though. Kandi's 36DD pounding me between nipple tastes. Soon Ana, who is notorious with me for insisting on her morning meal, her mouthful, was doing some exceptional tongue work on me. How could a gentleman refuse? I submitted and Ana was fed her desires that left me with curled toes. Yet the was only the start of some kinky times I still am grinning over. Confess always a bit nervous about the idea but time for some trust in the dynamic duo. I let the pair tie me up a bit with the scarves they conveniently had brought along - heck I thought it was a fashion statement and never suspected part of their entertainment plans. Then soon got down to some serious French lessons on me straight from the movies. That set the stage for the next act. It was alternating orals as they rotated from down south then up to my face. Each of them having a turn either astride my tongue or providing oral attention to me. While exchanging kisses in a three-way warm-up to having the cover on and Ana going RCG while Kandi lost control on my face. I mean it this was wet-work at its finest. First some Kandi boobies and then kitty lick time. She must have loved it since she was squirting on my face, coming and squealing herself. This had her bouncing hard to force as much tongue up her as possible. That bouncing was translating into deeper thrusting into Ana who was riding me locked wet and hard around me. I strongly suspect Kandi was being extra energetic to use her bouncing on my face to force me deeper into Ana with each thrust. 10 minutes of that and Ana was moaning & panting. Kandi was making a mess with her juice on my face too. Then Ana wanted yet another mouthful from me. She goes downtown and is serving me my second shot on goal with some of the finest CIM I have had. Definitely she was inspired and I was delirious. Two sweet hard booty’s wiggling around, two steaming kitties, two mouths, two incredible tongues + four fine boobies = blast o' rama time! I was getting all the numbers this day. Plus a bunch of acronyms of acts not mentioned with a few I think still to be named. I drew to a pair of wildcard ladies with this hand – I was royally flushed, drained and smiling even now just writing about it. The only caveat here is the standard YMMV. Yet what a great fantasy pair these two are. Overall rating 11 out of 10 aka off the charts. See again? HELL YES! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Synful Natasha | Morpheus | Denver | Yes | 55 | 12/10/12 | |
|
Review by
Morpheus
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Isabella on an advertised special. Isabella is a very attractive lady. She really seems to enjoy doing this and the time together was really fun but went by way too fast. DATY was very fresh and clean, we eventually switched to 69 for some mutual pleasureing before the cover went on. After the cover went she mounted me Cow Girl and that was a fun ride. We finally went back to 69 for the shot on goal. We said our goodbyes and she wished me happy holidays. If you have not seen her I highly recommend you make the effort! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brynn Campbell | BigDan | Denver | Yes | 18 | 12/9/12 | |
|
Review by
BigDan
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've had my eye on Brynn for a while. Contacted her through P411 and email and she got back to me right away. Safe, upscale, private incall in the DTC area. She is just as pretty as her pictures show but her face is amazing - imagine the perfect body you see in her pictures matched with the perfect smile. Fantastic attitude and services. Young, smooth tight body. I have found an ATF for me. I can't recommend her enough! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi - BP 970-xxx-7861 | rock952 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 12/9/12 | |
|
Review by
rock952
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow Kandi is for real. Great ASP a great value, best DATY ever. This girl can do several things at one time,watch her TV check her phone and O at the same time. She just needs to be aware that her client would like her full attention. It was good that I had my own rubber she ran out of hers. Do not get me wrong it was really a good experience I would return, Kandi is really a very nice quiet young girl. Set up was real easy and in-call was in easy to find in a Cherry Creek location. Her photos were right on what a nice body!!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amina R | Crazy Horse | Denver | No | 16 | 12/9/12 | |
|
Review by
Crazy Horse
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The day after this happened her ads said she was leaving soon so I figured why bother. Now a week later it still is info guys may want. I had tried calling her a few times but never left a message because her voice mail wasn't set up and I couldn't. One time she calls me having gotten my number and we set an appointment for 3 that afternoon. Well I get to a well known intersection in the DTC just before the time for the 2nd call and I probably don't have to tell you the rest. Tried for a half hour and nothing and nothing since then. The really annoying thing is she called me and my phone is still in perfectly working order and though she wouldn't know it I've always been a sucker for any provider excuses. So instead we get a no show review. Maybe???Yeah I'm still interested only careful about getting burned twice. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bree BP 971xxx 9679 | gspotman | Denver | No | 1 | 12/9/12 | |
|
Review by
gspotman
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This person is a total scammer. She is NOT the woman in her pictures - even though she states 1000% accurate. LIAR!! In fact she's a good 40 lbs overweight. She quoted for 1/2 hour and for full hour. But it was totally 3 Gs - actually it was 4 Gs - the 4th being give the client grief!! She lied about everything - started up selling as soon as I walked in. I should have left immediately but stupid me was thinking with the little head. Started arguing with me about stating the money was for a quick one not time. I said I'd give her a bad review- to which she replied "I don't care, your just a trick. I'll just change my name and keep making money off dumb dicks like you!" This was THE WORST experience EVER- and I've been in the hobby for several years (just don't post). I now don't trust the Backpage escorts at ALL. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Erika-6747 | George Patton | Denver | Yes | 31 | 12/9/12 | |
|
Review by
George Patton
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I got home from my visit with Erika, and I just needed to write this brief review. She has an awesome personality; very outgoing,and extremely kind. She's a delight to talk to and she's very smart. I won't get into details, but suffice it to say all activities mentioned above were done with extreme passion and talent. She's exceptionally good at what she does. I just wanted to stay longer and gaze into her beautiful eyes! Thanks Erika for a wonderful time! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Natalee | Angler | Denver | Yes | 2 | 12/9/12 | |
|
Review by
Angler
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Managed to catch Natalee as she was passing through through town. Excellent translated french skills. Natalee gave a wonderful massage, working some kinks out of my neck and back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Breaha | DomMale | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 12/9/12 | |
|
Review by
DomMale
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/12 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I contacted Brie and she was fairly easy to set up an appointment with. Took me a bit to find her incall but once I got there she was very friendly and talkative. Once business was out of the way we moved to the bed and she again was very talkative. I didn't mind as she also wasn't rushing me thru the session. She is very slender and looks better than the photos show. UTF was good and when I was ready to move on she giggled as to my enjoyment of her french skills. After I finished she was polite and talkative again with no rush to get me out the door. A good experience and well worth the money. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Gwen Lovely-9911 | jpw222 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 12/9/12 | |
|
Review by
jpw222
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gwen is a new addition to Colorado Srings. I wish I could keep her all to myself but I don't visit CS very often - damn glad I did this time. The day of the appointment finally arrived and she was at my hotel door. I was immediately comfortable with her, we both stripped and she started a very nice massage with great conversation as we both warmed up. Time came for me to roll over but I could never have suspected the experience I was about to witness. Terrific UTF with lots of attention paid to the boys and some really nice rimming. My turn came for DATY and WOW!!!!! This is one incredibly orgasmic woman. The moment my tongue touched her private parts, she started cumming, thrashing around on the bed to the point that I literally had to hold onto her to keep her from falling on the floor - Gents, this was not a show. Time came for me to enter and another WOW!!! This woman underneath me became a sea of orgasm - I was able to hold out for a while just enjoying the scene unfolding - it was like she was talking in tongues in the throes of her orgasms - how many, I have no clue but it was 10-20 or just one incredilbe long one ending in my release coupled with her soaking the sheets with her sweet nectar. I collapsed beside her, both of us were a sweaty mess. Round two was even better with more intense orgasms for Gwen complete with the sheets being drenched again, a trip to the Greek Isles and a second shot for me which is rare at my age. I have been a hobbyist for the last two years with upwards of 50 ASP's to my credit and I have never experienced anything like this as a hobbyist or in my private life. Give Gwen a try and treat her well, you won't be disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | _303xxx8767 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 12/9/12 | |
|
Review by
_303xxx8767
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met the girl in the lobby which was strange.. I remember thinking if I would have a good time. I did. Asked if she was really 20 and she said no, 19. Her goal is to do porn and has completed several flicks. Banging a 19 year old w braces now is better then when I was young. She loves to deepthroat and be facialized... more pse the gfe. Her body needs a little toning. Did I mention she's also from Kentucky. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexie BP | cookie_monster | Denver | Yes | 2 | 12/9/12 | |
|
Review by
cookie_monster
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Lexie's posts on BP for a while but no one has written any reviews. Generally, when the pictures are 'that amazing' it's fake or too good to be true --- but the pic's are accurate and she's *AMAZING*. She is one of the rare cases of "too good to be true, but in real life she's even better " She's a little quiet but seems real cool - I'd have a beer with her at a bar. She knows what she's doing. Just soft enough. And she knows a man's body. She did this thing with her tongue on my ear - AWESOME. Her price was reasonable and asked for a little more for UTF (reasonable) and she's *THE BEST* at it. There are some other reviews of " the best UTF " but they are all wrong - she is amazing and unquestionably the best. Just enough saliva and wetness, and her technique is amazing. She let me DATY and she was into it and enjoyed it. I'm not exaggerating when I say she will be ANY OF YOUR ATF if you give her a call. She's gorgeous, nice girl, sexy, soft, smelled good, slim with big breasts. But it goes without saying, always be polite and smell good yourself. I offered her some wine -- it's better for everyone. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Saphire | thedudejos | Denver | Yes | 2 | 12/9/12 | |
|
Review by
thedudejos
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Shes a sexy girl with a great attitude. Great UTF I would definitely see her again. Fun girl You should go and see her soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Faith | 69er | Denver | Yes | 2 | 12/9/12 | |
|
Review by
69er
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was greeted at the door with a warm smile and a nice hug. Spent the first moments getting to know what I liked and wanted. Time flew by so quickly, that I had to setup another session to finnish. You will not be disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Simone Servis | MeatPattyGrinder | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 12/7/12 | |
|
Review by
MeatPattyGrinder
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/12 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I thought her last name "Servis" was kind of funny but I guess it's legit lol. She posted on CL saying that while checking into her hotel, her wallet was stolen because she left it in her unlocked car. So needs cash to get food and to get home. Requested pics and stats upon e-mail. Stated that she's 5'4" 130, DDF . She emailed back to me saying it would be in gas just for her to get back home so she made her price structure 50 to 75 for oral, 100 to 150 for vaginal, 200 for no holes barred. So she invites me up to her room, but there's this guy hanging out in her door way. BF? Whoever he is, it's totally awkward, and she didn't give me any warning about that so I left. Luckily, I turned around before he saw my face. On the way out, she e-mailed me saying it was a friend she met here WTF? What a waste of a drive.. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naomi Michaels | jjj80 | Denver | Yes | 72 | 12/7/12 | |
|
Review by
jjj80
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I don't think I've ever used the word charming to describe someone in a non-sarcastic way, but Foxxy is definitely charming. She's energetic and enthusiastic. She creates a mood that's fantastic. You'll definitely be glad you're there. The services are amazing, and I particularly recommend the view from behind, though you really can't go wrong with any style you pick. There are plenty of reviews to look at, so I don't know if I'm adding to what other's have said, but if you got to this point in your research just go for it. You won't be disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Casey Pearls | Thecunninglinguist1 | Denver | Yes | 47 | 12/6/12 | |
|
Review by
Thecunninglinguist1
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Casey has the body of a 20 year old and the skills of a 30 year old. She is in great shape with outstsanding soft, store bought D's. The DATY was exceptionally clean and responsive. The UTF was good. Lots of BLS and DFK. Casey is a very uninhibited woman with an eye toward reading you and acting accordingly. Her place was immaculate and easy to find. Set up through 411 was a breeze. I was going for pretty and got beautiful. I can't possibly think of how this meeting could have gone any better. No drama, just fun. I highly recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Fierce-6748 | LR66 | Denver | Yes | 67 | 12/6/12 | |
|
Review by
LR66
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have wanted to visit with Sasha for some time, just could never get on the same page schedule wise.............sorry it took so long, but I really enjoyed the session and I cannot see how anyone could rate her below fantastic? I think she might be one of the most beautiful women I have ever been with, face, hair, great body. Plus, she is easy going as hell and really got into the sesssion. Although she is young, she is quite mature and worldly, for sure.............super smart and well versed on many subjects. Well, I will say you will not be dissapointed at all when you have a session with her, might be about the nicest provider I have ever met.......Hope to get together again very soon!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mariah AKA Lexi | LR66 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 12/6/12 | |
|
Review by
LR66
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WOW, I mean dbl WOW................this chick was incredible in every way. Got lucky, she lives in the Springs, but was in town for a family function happening over the weekend. At first, I was not sure if it was a bait and switch or I was a bit paranoid..................BP girls can be a bit risky, IMO. Anyway, she is super hot, really nice, cute, has a tight and toned body and was easy to connect with. I do not share the details, but I will say after numerous positions I ended up getting off orally..........I usually am not a TF fan, but with her I hardly noticed I was wearing a raincoat, and when I got off, it was tremendous and very intense for sure!! She lives in the Springs and is new to Colorado having grown up in the Phoenix area. She is worth the trip down, for sure, if you see her post go for it. She is a bargain at per hour, I offered a little more for some extra time and plan on seeing her again...........a FTF for sure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn-6933 | TomTomJones | Denver | Yes | 76 | 12/6/12 | |
|
Review by
TomTomJones
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had some free time and ran down the current EB list to stop on Autumn. She was easy to schedule with, very sweet young lady, great body and services. I have to say that in the Denver area she very under priced for the market and I will certsainly see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nylah | demonlover | Denver | No | 3 | 12/6/12 | |
|
Review by
demonlover
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ugh. I really didn't realize that this type of horseshit is still out there: did my homework (I thought) made a call, spoke to a very nice lady, made an arrangement, texted her my address, took a shower. Waited. Waited. Waited. 1/2 hr. late. Got a text "my phone is dying but I'm on my way" (oh oh, first not-so-good-sign). 15 min later get another text asking for directions (um, GPS?google maps. anyone?)(bad sign #2): well, I was gonna tell you the whole story but it just got weirder and later and I just said blew the final whistle and said "sorry, but I'm no longer interested" (she was still at least a 1/2 hour away, if she was even in a car). Anyhow, she call, yells, threatens, I say nothing and hang up, and then (I'm not making this up) she texted me a threatening note! Doesn't LE just love that shit? I mean, infants and some birds know not to do this! So, anyhow, AVOID AVOID AVOID. Dive Dive dive, close all watertight doors... At least I still have my few meager pesos.. Good luck and good night. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anamarie 702 | mzoom89128 | Las Vegas | Yes | 3 | 12/6/12 | |
|
Review by
mzoom89128
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/12 Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Average 2 call system, we have been texting for the last 3 days very nice personality her incall was nice and clean hotel. 10 min from the strip. We did a little pre work out befor real work out We started off with a cbj she is very good as this no theeth all lips and tongue then mish very tight for about 10 mins then to doggie to see That little firm pass bounce back and froth very grabable hipps and ass . finish in doggie she told off the cap and give me a towels to clean up with very nice service I will definitely will be seeing her again. Only one bad think she didnt wear any makeup because of the prework at the gym Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lovely 602-xxx-2609 | vegasfun-1745 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 12/6/12 | |
|
Review by
vegasfun-1745
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/5/12 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: ADM NOTE: defaulted to a Colorado provider by the same name, E-MAIL SENT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION 12/05/12 ........................................... K a d u k ............................. lovely is exactly what her name is ...just lovely...a cool young girl with no attitude just there to have fun and make sure you enjoy yourself...she is pretty much down for anything...she is a bit bigger then her pics even though her pics are recent. she is built like a power lifter..thick but hard..her ass is big but hard as a rock. she definatley enjoys pleasing men and is very aggressive in a playful way. i found out the fun way that this may be the strongest girl i have ever met as she easily lifted me up much to my surprise and tossed me on the bed...not sure why she did this but she is just quirky that way and cool...anyway i will definately see her again.. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lucy Kitten | chanwon | Denver | Yes | 81 | 12/5/12 | |
|
Review by
chanwon
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Lucy today and I'm yet another very happy camper. Set up on relatively short notice (2 hours) and after the typical 2 call with good directions I was knocking on her door. She seemed a little shy at first but still greeted me with a hug and a kiss. We got more acquainted in the bedroom and she gradually relaxed and the gregarious Lucy I read about came out. Everything was fresh, clean and enthusiastic, she truly enjoys what she does and is super eager to please. I'm happy to have someone like her nearby and look forward to seeing her again. I rated her very good instead of fantastic as I'm sure our next experience will top this one. Thanks Lucy! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nancy 720-xxx-2857 | demonlover | Denver | Yes | 7 | 12/5/12 | |
|
Review by
demonlover
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: TOFTT, I guess. I feel kinda bad about this review, as she was really nice and I'm sure was doing what she thought was fine. However, in my not-at-all humble opinion, this woman is batshit nuts. Not scary nuts but not funny/charming nuts either. She talked nonstop an I really couldn't follow most of what she said. Rather than the oft-lamented 3 Gs, I think if I hadn't asked - more than once - to move to the bedroom, I think we'd still be sitting there with our clothes on. Perhaps she once had a fine body, but not any more. To be blunt, I found her fat and unattractive (try washing your hair and/or putting on some makeup, girl!) and her nice large breasts pointed straight down. I know you get what you pay for (or hope to) but I've seen and spent time with much more attractive women in the same donation range. On the positive side, once we got horizontal she was very enthusiastic and very willing to get her nasty on. I admit to enjoying the experience (cf. nasty, above)but was disappointed and won't see her again. Its kind of a shame because I'm sure on some level she is a real sweetie, and she obviously means well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kate 719-xxx-7620 | Astro | Colorado Springs | Yes | 10 | 12/5/12 | |
|
Review by
Astro
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/5/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My time with Kate has inspired me to come out of review retirement. Didn't realize how long it had been since I had wrote one. Kate is pleasant and cheery on the phone and has a sexy voice. She was running a special and I jumped at the chance to see her. She made scheduling simple and was standard two call. From the moment I entered her incall to the moment I left I was blown away. This girl is smoking hot! She has a fantastic body, cute face, great personallity and is very fun to be around. She may be a little new but is definitely good at what she does and put me at ease quickly. Our time together felt like I was with a girlfriend that I just couldn't get enough of. We were having such a good time that within 20 minutes I knew I wanted to extend our time together which she gladly agreeded to. This is my first time I have visited someone for more than an hour and I am very glad I did. This has definitely been the best experience I have had to date, and I can't wait to see her again!! Treat her with respect and you will have a great time! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stevie Raye | longdongshagswell562 | Denver | Yes | 150 | 12/4/12 | |
|
Review by
longdongshagswell562
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/5/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She has set the new standard of excellence for me. This was absolutely the best experience I've had by a long shot. The past few times I've seen a girl have been good, but have left me wanting something more. Not with her. I was beyond satisfied. Euphoric is probably the best word to come to mind. Contact was made by phone and was a standard 2-call to get to her nice incall. She is very mature, classy, and sexy. Inside, she first offered me a drink, then we went into the bedroom and were all over each other. Clothes dropped off and WOW what an awesome body she has. DATY is clean, tasty, and a great way to make her cum. Her UTF is the finest I have ever had. It was amazing. CG and K9 finished me off for round one, but our hands never left each others bodies. But the moments that will live in my memory forever will be fingering her to a quaking orgasm that left her twitching for a bit after and her straddling me, grinding on me and fingering herself to the loudest and sexiest orgasm I've ever seen a woman have. Absolutely the hottest and best experience I've had with a provider. She is a top-notch provider. She is my absolute ATF and I will probably have a hard time seeing anyone else after the experience she gave me. Thanks so much for seeing me Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| BP- Jenna Lynn (702) | Just 4fun | Denver | Yes | 1 | 12/4/12 | |
|
Review by
Just 4fun
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/5/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I just finished seeing Jenna Lynn. I saw her ad posted on the BP and gave her a call. I asked if she had any other reviews other than the one listed on this site. She referred me to two other sites that had better feedback. After checking those out I knew she was legit. I called her back and set up for a half hour session. Upon arrival I noticed that it was definitely the same gal as in the photos. She may be a year or so older than some of the pics but not all of them. She is definitely a good looking gal. What a beautiful body! I set the donation nearby and she made sure all was there. She related some rules that she had. I can live with that. I respect a woman's wishes as long as they are clearly stated. If you are looking for a GF experience you will not find it. Having said that, I did have an enjoyable time with Jenna Lynn. We made our way to the bed after undressing and proceeded to the activities. I made sure to make my aquaintance with her lovely looking breasts. Although they are enhanced it was very difficult to tell. She put the cover on and did some TF. It was good. After that we went through various positions. We started with CG and she rode me like a champ. I was very tired after along day of work and her being on top felt so good. We switched to Mish and a pounded away for a while. I knew I was about done. We switched to Doggie and I let the goods go. Jenna Lynn is a 24 year old hottie with a body to die for! She does have a few rules and if you can live with that you will have a good time. I did not try DATY because I was too tired and I wanted some good stimulating stress relief. Afterwords I asked if DATY was on the menu and she said sometimes and sometimes not. Overall my experience with Jenna Lynn was very good in spite some rules. If you want a hot young gal to help you relieve the stress and tension of the day I would totally see her. I would see her anyway if you like having fun with some young hot bod. Thank you Jenna Lynn for all the fun. I will see you when you return again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||