Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Bridgett | maxedout | Colorado Springs | Yes | 16 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
maxedout
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/29/12 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This gal ROCKS, she was very very attentive, spontaneous, great personality! She was on time Smoking hot!!! well worth it ! I will be seeing her again!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bella Joy (719) 248-1166 | DonnyBrook | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
DonnyBrook
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/26/12 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: We set our appointment for an incall four hours ahead of time, and confirmed it two hours later. Fifteen minutes before our appointment she called to cancel, explaining she "had to go to Pueblo." Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| camille cos | sailorsteve1 | Denver | No | 13 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
sailorsteve1
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/22/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Initial text went through fine and agreed on time and donation. Arrived a few minutes early and text her to let her know that I was there. Appointment time came and passed. Text sent to see if the appointment was still good to go. Nothing. Another text. Nothing. Finally text her well after the appointment time that I was leaving. Nothing. Flake. As you can see this is my first review. Never thought I would have to write one since I usually see reputable providers and they have stellar reviews. My mistake on this one. Been in the hobby for over 10 years now. Will be reviewing from now on to give praise to those who deserve it and let other know who to stay away from. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi Apple | mtn.lion | Denver | Yes | 109 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
mtn.lion
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/21/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kandi is a beautiful women with long legs and a great figure....nice full breasts and gorgeous face and dazzling smile. Her UTF is amazing and deep. DATY is sweet as a Kandi Apple and very responsive. Time with her alone is a time to be savored. Highly recommended !!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bella-7262 | SamIam | Denver | Yes | 17 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
SamIam
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/20/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen several providers but never reviewed before. I was especially happy with my visit with Bella so I wanted to give her a BIG thumbs up. She is young and sweet and fun to be with. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Joy | Songdog57 | Denver | Yes | 67 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
Songdog57
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/22/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I’ve had the pleasure of spending time with Joy before, and each time I see her is better than the last. I was fortunate in that Joy was one of the first providers I saw when I started the hobby. She spoiled me, and I learned very quickly that not all providers treat their clients as well as Joy does. I arrived at Joy’s in-call location on time and as usually Joy was ready for my visit. She has never been late or postponed a scheduled appointment. Not once. Joy has a private in-call location that is clean and well kept. It’s easy to relax with Joy, and as usual we spent a few minutes on the couch in conversation before heading upstairs to the bedroom. Joy is a very attractive woman physically. She has a fantastic body and a beautiful face that I could just stare at for hours. What can I say? I’m kind of a face man. Watching Joy disrobe always causes me to have one of those I can’t believe this is happening moments! I don’t go into much detail when writing reviews on TOB. The list above pretty much covers our activities. I will say that Joy is always very attentive to my desires. She is a very skilled provider and always gets more out of me than I thought I had to offer. I will most definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Molly of Denver | robotwatcher | Denver | Yes | 5 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
robotwatcher
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/18/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My first time with a provider in Colorado. Had a great experience with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ana | mtn.lion | Denver | Yes | 62 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
mtn.lion
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/16/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ever since I had met miss Ana I had dreamed of spending an overnight with her. So this year I decided to spoil both of us for our birthdays since they are so close. I asked if she would consider coming to my ranch and spending the afternoon, evening and overnight. To my delight....she said absolutely... I spent most of the week before preparing for this special event and tried to make sure everything was just perfect. I had mentioned to Ana that she should wear some comfortable walking shoes and attire for out doors.....she said she did not have any....but like everything Ana does she took the time to go buy new tennis shoes and a sporty little exercise outfit and wow....did she look hot. The back of her lace panties peeking out from under her tight fitting pants......how long could I wait? Ana as always arrived right on time and I met her on top of a hill overlooking a little valley on the property. We sat and enjoyed the view and a little picnic of shrimp cocktail, cheese and wine while we caught up. I had told her that it would be ok for her to bring her dogs so we laughed and talked while they explored the nearby hillside. Since the dogs were starting to get antsy and needed more to explore, we decided to go for a nice long hike.....along the way we found a few places to have a little pregame fun...:) After we wore out the dogs we took some time to do a little target practice.....I think Ana....you need to come back for more practice....just a good excuse....:) We had a wonderful afternoon of good conversation, lots of laughs and we thoroughly enjoyed each others' company. As the afternoon grew colder we decided to go in and check up on the Bronco's game to see what Ana's special would be for the next week. She is so much fun, she just makes everything she does special and fun for everyone. While she got the dogs settled in and comfortable with my dogs I started cooking dinner. I cooked one of my specialties for her called Steak Neptune (Filet Mignon stuffed with fresh Crab meat and covered with Bearnaise sauce) and she must have loved it because she even helped me finish the rest of mine.....I guess the long walks made her extra hungry. I had planned on making Cherries Jubilee for desert but by that time the only desert I was interested in was miss Ana herself.....So while I went out to light a fire on the deck near the hot tub....Ana went and changed into her swimsuit which I had requested because I really wanted to see her in one. And like everything she wears or doesn't wear she looked amazing. As soon as she stepped into the hot tub I was helping her right back out of her suit to join me already without....:) I am such a lucky man!!!! We spent several hours in the hot tub enjoying the stars, talking, laughing and caressing. As it was now starting to get late it was definitely time for bed. I went to shower and by the time I was out, Ana was laying on the bed near a wood burning stove with the glow of the flames dancing about her tanned and toned body.....oh my god what a sight. Her timeless, exotic beauty is mesmerizing and burned into my soul forever. Long black hair with big dark eyes so alluring and captivating. She asks if she can have her massage now and my hands are all to eager to accommodate her wish. Cute little feet perfectly cared for, long tanned and toned legs running gracefully up to her tight, round, perfect little tush....sorry Ana …. I know......I know it's not little.....but it's just perfect. Beautiful soft skin so easy to become lost in her beauty and silkiness. I love hearing her soft moans as my hands sooth and relax her. As she rolls over I can hardly contain myself and with all the reckless abandonment of two new lovers we are entangled in the delights of each others bodies. I am not one to share all of the intimate details but as always miss Way to Sexy delivers the goods....:) As we lay in the afterglow of our lovemaking, with her cute little caboose pressed up against me, we drift off to sleep. And no she does not snore as her website mentions....only a cute little purr from the little wild cat that she is. She is such a little snuggle r.....all night long I enjoy her soft purring and the feel of her soft skin nestled up against me. Any man would be lucky to spend but an hour with Ana, I have fulfilled my dream but my desire for her deepens. The man that finds her in his life forever will be the luckiest man alive. Thank you Ana for an experience that will live in my heart and soul forever. You are any mans delight and I hope for you the world. Xoxoxox forever! just a correction on the overall experience.....THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bridgett | snowmanbreck2 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 16 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
snowmanbreck2
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/31/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow! Sexy, fun, engaging, smart and tall. She came to the hotel dressed in a short tight skirt, thong and boots. She flipped up her skirt and I was sold! She is gorgeous, fantastic body and a perfect shaped ass that likes to be spanked just a bit. We had a lot of fun and she loves to please. Her tattoo's are striking and complement her toned body. Next time I want to see her topless in tight jeans. I'm saving up! She did not clock watch, and the time went too fast. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brynn Campbell | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 18 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/31/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Brynn was advertising a special for the holidays. The set-up through P411 was easy and she sent me her private incall location. I surely do like private incalls better than the hotels and hers was very nice, Xmas tree and all. I was met at the door by a very friendly and very beautiful young lady, who was true to her pictures. Of course, the posted pictures don't reveal her very beautiful face and smile! We shared a drink and spent some minutes on getting to know a bit about one another. We made our way to the bedroom where she told me to get comfortable. She returned from the bathroom wearing hot red underwear. Her body is as good as it gets: Perfectly soft, smooth skin, very toned body, the cutest butt I've seen in a while, and natural breasts so beautiful that a plastic surgeon (male:) would get a chubber and ask her permission to copy. The fun began and was terrific. Her UTF skills were surprisingly good and went on long enough I'd thought the session might end too quickly. I moved to enjoy DATY, which was sweet and responsive. The cover went on and several positions were enjoyed. She is very high energy, which I really find a turn-on. She is so beautiful to behold from all angles, but none was more wonderful than during our CG finish looking up at her face, long blonde hair and those perfect breasts. We caught our breath, chatted about more about holiday plans and off I went. Brynn is wonderful and deserving of all the high praise she has received. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Yesenia-4618 | irisheyes | Denver | Yes | 139 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
irisheyes
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/30/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Yesenia on 12/28/2012 Easy set up at her very clean incall location. Yesenia made me feel very comfortable right away. Pleasantries were exchanged, she offered me a water, and then on to the fun stuff. I will say that Yesenia takes a lot of precautions and is very protective towards catching something. IMHO, that was not only a relief, but also made me feel a lot more comfortable myself. Everything was performed fantastic, the very good rating is just because I don't hand them out easily but more than likely will do so on a return visit. FYI, DO NOT expect to pay 125 or less, more than likely you won't get it. The only reason I paid 125 was because it was over the Christmas break. I would definitely see Yesenia again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Yesenia-4618 | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 139 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/29/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It was time to see Yessenia again, glad I decided to see her. Still a very good time, good sense of humor, real friendly, still loves what she does. Went up to the bedroom real nice kiss, she had to finish drying her hair, standing there with no clothes on, could not help but stare at her nice assets. She was cracking me up dropping her brush and bending over and giving me a show, really nice view.She came to the bed and thats when it heated up fast. Started with some really deep french kissing with carressing and rubbing. She told me to take care of her kitty, kissed my way down, nice and clean and very, very, responsive on her part. After she had her fun it was my turn, she kissed her way down and started some amazing UTF with BLS, had to stop her or it would have been over fast. Got suited up and started some very wild CG, she was riding so hard had to slow her down, one slip and something would have broke. She then slowed down to a furious grind and I could not hold on any longer. Got cleaned up and got caught up with whats going on with each all the while joking with each other. She offered MSOG but not happening on my part. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| London Lickz | johninaurora | Denver | Yes | 5 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
johninaurora
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/29/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen London several times and she is definately worth going to see. Yery relaxed and down to earth she is not a clock watcher. Her incall is safe, clean and very easy to get to. She has a new number... 720-579-1790........... I highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Maya | Otakunerd | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
Otakunerd
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/29/12 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is a warning for all of you I really TOFTT this girl has been around for over a year I'm sure you've all seen the pictures over the past many months she is the girl in the pics 100% but she isn't an asp she is a robber admittedly I am a fool for following her shady instructions meet me at the car give her the money and receive room key I am really stupid for not going with my gut on this one and I got robbed for ...this has turned from a hobby to an addiction...and this was my wakeup call I can only hope that you guys see this review and stay clear of her she will rob you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Narissa | Timmay | Denver | Yes | 1 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
Timmay
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/29/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: To be honest, I cannot make a dicision on if Narissa was worth the or not....or was she worth ? I just don't know what to make of my 4 hour session...yeah, nearly 4 hrs. Body: She's got some curves, great tits....love dem ( . )( . ) (not that I ever saw them nude) & a pretty face. Session: Just plain weird. Yeah, there was a massage involved, but it's not about that. Sensual: I did get a boner, but she just ignored it. Hell, I would have been thrilled to have her play w/ it, fuck it or even acknowledge it! But nothing. The Ad: I saw her a while back and she has since revised her ad to take any doubt out of anyone's mind that there will be "NO FUNNY BUSINESS GOING ON". Ok, I get it. If you simply want a long, semi-massage with no chance of monkey business, give her a call. I think I'll save my money for a tantra session or just good ol' rub-n-fuck. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicholeofdenver | Percy | Denver | Yes | 70 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
Percy
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nichole is very easy to set up a date with and even easier to talk to and relax with. All of the listed activities were performed with enthusiasm and skill. The best thing Nichole did was that she took the time to read my P411 profile and prepared herself and the environment accordingly. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Tia Sweet and Sexy | longo | Las Vegas | Yes | 4 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
longo
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I visited Tia at her incall location near South Las Vegas Blvd. She is just like her pictures, very friendly with a constant smile. We took care of preliminaries and got down to some light kissing, caressing and massaging. Her BBBJ was average and I dont think it is really her thing however likes her kitty licked and played with. After some MISH and doggie she finished me off with a lubed up hand job. It was a very nice visit with a nice lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Melissa (388) | Timmay | Fort Collins | Yes | 2 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
Timmay
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/26/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I didn't know much about the tantra thing, but I thought "Hey, it's worth a try." I've actually seen her twice. Once in a hotel, which was interesting & the second time a house where it was literally a mess and with pot plants growing everywhere. I prefered the hotel. Less traffic...no other guys waiting in the drive way (literally) for their turn and NO POT plants growing in the adjoining room. All I could picture was my face on the news at the drug/prostitution bust. Plus, I got the full survice at the motel whereas I only got translated french at the house. Once I got past all that, Melissa is pretty good at what she does. It's a dog & pony show for all tantra if you ask me...hell, it's just a creative way of getting to the jack-me-off time, but I like to be teased be for I get my crank yanked. She's a little older than she suggests, but that's fine. We're all adults here, right? Lastly, if you want a full hour massage from a english speaking lady who doesn't hit you up for a "tip", give Tantra Melissa a shot. She's worth the look-see. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor 720-xxx-3823 | Aroused720 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
Aroused720
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/26/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been looking at Taylor's ad on backpage for quite a Lon time but was always hesitant to call her, as there are so many fakes out there - and then she posted a picture with a sign proving that she was indeed the stunning young lady in the photos and I could resist no longer. I gave her a call and, unfortunately, got her voicemail. She texted me back within a couple minutes though and I was able to schedule with her a couple hours later. When I arrived at her incall, I was pleased to see that It is a very respectable looking house in a decent looking neighborhood. When Taylor answered the door, my jaw dropped. She was wearing a tight shirt and yoga pants with those breasts of hers trying to bust out. Her body was every bit as attractive as she is in her ad and he face, adorable. She led me to a room in the house in which she has a professional massage table with clean linens, nice relaxing music and enough light to be able to see her. We did the business part first and she excused herself to allow me to get ready for her. When she came back, she was fully nude and WOW what a body - very lithe and slim with fantastic breasts for which her surgeon should win an award. The massage itself was much better than I have grown accustomed to with ASP's and it, along with her easy manner and good conversation was very relaxing - I even found myself nodding off a couple times until she would brush her breasts against me or her hand against the boys...definitely wakes you up! After the flip, she surprised me by continuing to straddle me with her promised land only inches from a little fella who desperately wanted to go there. She rubbed my chest, arms like this and then turned around, straddling my chest while she took care of my legs, allowing me an unrestricted view of one of the prettiest pussies I've ever seen. She doesn't seem to have any rules about where you can or can't touch - it all seems to be fine with her and I think she even enjoyed it. She gave me a little tease with her mouth...maybe 30-45 seconds worth and it was obvious to both of us that i wasnt going to last long, so she switched it up. The finish was amazing, with her turning back around to straddle me cowgirl style and she had a great motion of up and down, using her hand, but several times rubbing her pussy on me...best non FS experience I've had. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | Bob234 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 12/30/12 | |
|
Review by
Bob234
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/25/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kymberli is new to the business but learning fast. She is definatly one of my favorites. All services were preformed well and with a smile. She is a sweet heart and if you have not seen her I recommend it. Take care of her and she will take care of you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Christina of Denver | jjj80 | Denver | Yes | 75 | 12/27/12 | |
|
Review by
jjj80
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/27/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Goddamn the session was amazing. There's much more available than I took advantage of and I'm already thinking about a return trip. She's much more attractive than her pictures appear. She looks much younger than her age, though her ability matches it well. She knows what she likes and she's good at working that in with what you like. In my opinion, at least, it's always better when everyone is having fun. It was a lot like having a long-term partner fulfilling fantasies for me. I haven't made a favorites list before, but I might start one now. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Carmen 720-XXX-1567 | philreed33 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 12/27/12 | |
|
Review by
philreed33
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Carmen before but can say my last visit deserved a review. She is very caring and understanding and I like the woman who is under it all. She is down to earth and easy to share a laugh with. She brightens up the worst of days. She is only working weekends now but it makes her more of a commodity! I met her at her incall downtown, clean and tidy spot. We talked a bit and I was in one of my mind was elsewhere moods and afraid I wasn't gonna perform. Without being touched she calmed that fear. I know YMMV but if you are a clean guy and take care she is very GFE which today was borderline PSE. She began with the best UTF I can recall in years and I returned the favor, each achieving our climax. Not sure is she spits or swallows but as a gentleman I let her know and she glazed the twins which was just as intense for me. Her: She tastes like a peach and I loved it! By the time I was done with her, I was ready for more, after a make out session and teasing on went the cover and reverse cowboy to start! Wow, we hit many different positions all were great a done with enthusiasm. Again I hit my mark and laid it on her tummy as she enjoyed watching as much as I enjoyed giving! So for me 2 is great but she started whispering her fantasy about her and her GF and went back down, some of the best UTF ever. Back inside and within 5 of her riding me while sitting in a chair, #3 was off to the races. Her intense sexuality and desire for her job made me do something that has been since my college days to have happen, but all in 1 hour. No it wasn't I hadn't been laid in a year but she knows how to be a real woman and work what she has, anyone with half a clue will check Carmen out as I hope I can get an appointment next time, she only does the weekends now but leave a message she is good about getting back to you. Now YMMV but she is one of my ATF, and I have rarely seen a lady more than once as a hobbyist. Check her out, she has a new website but I couldn't recall the name of it, sorry. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica aka Angie 702-xxx-4126 | longo | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 12/27/12 | |
|
Review by
longo
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/27/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I contacted Jessica after seeing her post on Mojo for 250 for 2 hours. She was very friendly on the phone so we agreed to meet later that evening. We met at a location outside my guard gated development which is a problem for some ladies. We arrived at my house where I got some beverages and we got comfortable. Jessica is a very curvy, supple lady with her extras places in all the right locations. She loves to kiss and caress and has a kitty that loves a good licking. We played and played, took a break and played some more and she was energetic and attentive during our whole, over 2 hour session. She is a sweet lady with a friendly personality and fun to be around. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Christina of Denver | Vassago | Denver | Yes | 75 | 12/26/12 | |
|
Review by
Vassago
(90 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/25/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Christina was another on my list of legends. Her schedule never seemed to quite match my own, so I would always miss her. Finally, we met up. Her incall is nice and the atmosphere relaxing. From what I have read she is a great masseuse, but when we started kissing, things became heated and disorienting. There was an immediate, strong physical attraction for one another. The massage will have to wait for another day. I could not stop kissing every place I could find of her smooth, golden tan skin. She is in remarkable shape, a gorgeous woman, every inch of her. We exchanged several positions until I felt the beads of sweat forming down her spine. I tried to allow time for a breather, but my mouth kept wandering over her shoulders. I thought for sure she would grow bored of me, but she never did. When we were finished, we were both drenched, exhausted, exhilarated. A remarkable evening with a classy woman. I will be back to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey-5206 | Benson | Denver | Yes | 74 | 12/26/12 | |
|
Review by
Benson
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/27/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First off, I’d like to apologize to all the lovely ladies in Denver for being remiss in my reviewing duties. In you own special ways, you’ve helped me through a challenging year and I look forward to seeing each of you again in 2013. Happy Holidays and a Safe New Year! I saw Aubrey on a Saturday morning in mid December. This was my 3rd time seeing her in as many months. If there were a rating above fantastic available, Aubrey’s picture would be next to the definition! Set up is always easy… light screening and she prefers that you call her. Typical 2 call system guided me to one of the mid/upper scale hotels that she uses in the South DTC area. Aubrey answered the door in street clothes… very hot… leggings, boots and a tight fitting top designed to accentuate her dancer’s body. A great selection of jazz was playing softly in the background. I was greeted with a very deep and passionate kiss… she is the best DFK I’ve experienced and practically attacks you with her tongue. After taking care of business, thing really heated up as we moved to the sofa for one of the most intense “make out” sessions I’ve ever experienced. Lots of kissing, grinding, and mutual removal of clothing all ensued. Aubrey has a way of making me feel like I’m the recipient of attention that nobody else gets, which makes me want to reciprocate in double. Daty/Dato is always a special treat and she is very responsive… almost like she can’t get enough. And her facial expressions… from shy to yearning to a devilish grin… she could probably convey the meaning of life with one look! We then moved over to the bed for even more Daty, which transitioned to 69 and then awesome UTF… great eye contact and facial expressions. On with the cover and multiple positions before finishing with more UTF and a hand job. A quick clean up with a warm washcloth and then I was invited into the shower with her where we had a little more fun soaping up and rinsing off. Aubrey is a special woman and deserves to be spoiled with as much attention as the gentlemen of Colorado can shower her with! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | Benson | Denver | Yes | 55 | 12/26/12 | |
|
Review by
Benson
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/27/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First off, I’d like to apologize to all the lovely ladies in Denver for being remiss in my reviewing duties. In you own special ways, you’ve helped me through a challenging year and I look forward to seeing each of you again in 2013. Happy Holidays and a Safe New Year! I saw Isabella about a week ago. I was attracted to the holiday specials she was advertising. While I appreciate the ability to take my time, I decided to take her up on her 30 minute special. The set up was easy with light screening and 2 calls guided me to the mid level motel she uses in the Aurora area. Isabella and I had a great time together. So much so that we both lost track of time and a 30 minute special became a 70 minute onslaught. Luckily, she had an opening behind me and didn’t mess up her schedule. She didn’t ask, but after the session ended, I gladly offered the additional compensation for time. Isabella was an awesome time and I will definitely be looking to repeat! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Zane | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 27 | 12/26/12 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/27/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a great time, I guess Christmas came early for me :) A last minute text found me at her north side incall, knocking at her door. What can I say that hasn't already been said about her. Elle is hot, fun and fantastic between the sheets. Her UTF skills made my knees shake, so we rode that bed hard and begin to make the earth-quake. I had a great time and would recommend Elle any time. Thanks Elle, you rock! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kendra FKA Luscious | up4it80631 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 12/26/12 | |
|
Review by
up4it80631
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/27/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had been watching Kendra's ads for a while and decided I should see her in person. Miastke, room was small and cluttered and smelled of pot and smoke. She met me outside to give me the key to enter the extended stay she is living in. Attitude was just lets get this done and over. UTF was ok but body is alot older than in the pics and I was just glad to let her make me finish and leave. The smell of smoke stayed with me all night until I changed and showered. Would have been better with a BJ and go. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bianca-7674 | grumpy | Denver | Yes | 51 | 12/26/12 | |
|
Review by
grumpy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/27/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Bianca is an absoulte treat, really quiet tho. Soft, sweet, and really sweet, and wonderfuf boobs. DATY was clean and fresh as was DATO. This Lady is beautiful,and soft ans so petiete and clean. She didn't get the O think she was out of O's for the day, keep in mind I only ate it for about 30 or 40 min though. LOL Would giv a fantistic but she is so quiet couldn't tell if she was really enjoying. Think she is somewhat new. Did I mention how soft and sweet, and smooth, and petiite she is. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naomi Michaels | SlutBoy-7106 | Denver | Yes | 72 | 12/26/12 | |
|
Review by
SlutBoy-7106
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/26/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Requested the appointment thru P411-easy setup-good directions made it easy-to-find..upscale incall location..She greeted me at the door in a sexy nightie and things flowed easily..Very nice warm up kissing and touching..I'm not a detail oriented reviewer but I listed the activities and the session was very "action packed" for a 30 minute appt. Non-rushed and she has a very sexy bod and even sexier demeanor..definitely be back.. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anita Coxs | A.Dimssdale | Denver | Yes | 25 | 12/26/12 | |
|
Review by
A.Dimssdale
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/26/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Anita is very easy to set up with. Great attitude and fun to talk with. She has an easy to find incall and when I arrived she put me at ease quickly. She only does TF but it really is very good. She is very accommodating to any requests. She has a great body, young, big full natural breasts but slender waist and a nice butt. She has a very pretty face and kind of a good girl gone bad look to her. Very FTF, you will be happy you saw her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tiffany 702-xxx-9543 | longo | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 12/26/12 | |
|
Review by
longo
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/25/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Talked with Tiffany earlier in the week and she agreed to meet me at the Strip Casino where I had a room for the night due to meetings I was attending. We had some problems meeting one another as her cell service did not work inside the casino. I mention this because this would have frustrated or pissed off most people however when we did finally meet she was extremely pleasant. We proceeded to the room and got undressed. Tiffany is a beautiful girl, slightly quiet, with a tight, soft body and perfect breasts. I caressed, massaged, licked and sucked everywhere and her soft little moans kept me going. She was game for all positions and we ended up soaking wet. I offered her a shower before leaving. Tiffany is one of the best here. A truly sweet lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bridgett | dondiego | Colorado Springs | Yes | 16 | 12/26/12 | |
|
Review by
dondiego
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/24/12 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Bridgett's ad before and was not able to meet due to scheduling issues. However, this time we were able to connect. She showed up at my outcall in a dress and boots. Wow. Gorgeous and Stunning to say the least. Even though we only met for hh our time together was certainly unrushed. She never was in a hurry. I'm serious guys, this young lady has it all. Very attractive, great personality and of course a great body. We enjoyed some great activities. Her UTF was absolutely fantastic. Treat her right guys....she deserves it. Thanks Bridgett. Hope to see you again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kittie (435) | demonlover | Denver | Yes | 16 | 12/26/12 | |
|
Review by
demonlover
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/24/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lately it has been good to be me. Very very good. I have no idea why this is the case, as I am the same smart-ass sarcastic self-important curmudgeonly asshole I have always been. However, I am forgoing further contemplation of the infinite and/or the inner because I JUST GOT MY BRAINS TOTALLY FUCKED OUT. AGAIN! AND EVEN BETTER THAN EVER! Unique is such an over used term, but gents, I've never had an experience quite like this with a provider (nor often with the various exes). This was not just nasty sweaty bone-bending furniture-destroying fucking (which it was), this shit was INTIMATE! Really? Really. Read on. <not sure this next bit is appropriate for a review but it provides context> I had got some very bad news yesterday, one bit regarding a bro who's dying, another bit regarding my sister being stolen from by someone she trusted. I woke up this morning and it was gray and cold and I just started sobbing. I wrote a few emails and made a few calls and just couldn't stop crying. So I thought "fuck me - I can sit here and stay overcome by grief and helplessness or I can reach out and love life". And - honestly - there is absolutely nothing even close to as life-affirming as sex. Sex with a beautiful, warm, sweet, good-smelling, lovely female.* OMG, was Kittie all of these things. And more. It's not like our gazes met from afar and we became instant soul mates. I think she's a bit on the shy side, so we really didn't talk all that much. The touching and kissing were even a bit tentative at first, but we progressed steadily from a little flame to intense heat to smoldering ashes and back and forth over our time together. We were as wild as animals and as close as lovers. It was amazing. It's hard to put words to how good I feel. My brother Scott would be happy for me and proud of me (I think I held up the middle-aged-East-Coast-Jewish-white-guy end quite well, bro!); my sister maybe not so much... Anyhow, put this in the weird review file and/or have a laugh on me, but I gotta put Kittie in a category all by her self. She was a full-on woman when I needed a woman and not just a fuck. This shit was transcendental. Hot, nasty, and fucking transcendental. What more could a fella ask for? ps - full disclosure - I'm pretty sure I did hear the kittie purr. And purr...and purr... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexii | longo | Las Vegas | Yes | 3 | 12/23/12 | |
|
Review by
longo
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/22/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Lexii about a month ago at her incall location which was quiet and safe. Lexii is a nice quiet lady with a very nice body. Great breasts, legs and ass. I could have played around there for a long time. After some extended foreplay she put the cover on and we proceeded to MISH, doggie, cowgirl, etc, etc until we were both sweaty. She is a good bang for the buck however I believe now gone to California for the holidays. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anamarie 702 | longo | Las Vegas | Yes | 3 | 12/23/12 | |
|
Review by
longo
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/22/12 Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Anamarie prior to the current reviews however my experience was much the same. Arrived at her incall just east of the strip where we took care of the preliminaries. She was very quiet and seems shy and totally mechanical. I almost left after the first few minutes however decided to see it through. She is NOT GFE contrary to her menu. After a little non-responsive DATY she put the cover on and assumed the MISH position. After a few minutes of again non-response I decided to end it quickly. I will say for a small lady she is really deep and takes a pounding which is a plus for the slighly larger guys. Anyway, I do not recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kate 719-xxx-7620 | yankumout | Colorado Springs | Yes | 10 | 12/23/12 | |
|
Review by
yankumout
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/21/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She picks up her calls. Scheduling was easy. Scheduled a couple of days in advance. Nice upscale in call at a local hotel. This gal is F*&%King hot as hell. Lots of fun in the sack. Very friendly and accommodating. An hour with her a a great experience. I will see her again and again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | rotleaf | Denver | Yes | 28 | 12/23/12 | |
|
Review by
rotleaf
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/21/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a find! Made an appointment with Kymberli today and decided to bring a video camera. She has her regular rates and also rates where she'll allow you to bring a camera. You can then make your own POV video with Kymberli as your personal porn star! That's exactly what I did. She is only 19 and loves to give head...BBBJ style! We hit it off as soon as I got in the door. If you love UTF, Kymberli is your girl - deep throating with lots of eye contact. DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, SEE FOR YOURSELF!!! Sometimes, she has a UTF only special so give her a try, but be careful, you may just get hooked!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heidi 480 | midlife | Denver | Yes | 10 | 12/23/12 | |
|
Review by
midlife
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/21/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I wish I was 30 years younger. Heidi is such a sweet heart. I am old she is 23. Heidi does not even notice. Thank You for that Heidi. Absolutely the most gorgeous girl I have seen. The most enjoyable sessions ever. They go way too fast. I don't kiss and tell but she is the best. I will be back. Thanks again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooklynne | Benson | Denver | Yes | 57 | 12/23/12 | |
|
Review by
Benson
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/19/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First off, I’d like to apologize to all the lovely ladies in Denver for being remiss in my reviewing duties. In you own special ways, you’ve helped me through a challenging year and I look forward to seeing each of you again in 2013. Happy Holidays and a Safe New Year! I initially saw Brooklynne’s ad on BP and after seeing the reviews start to come in on TOB, I decided to give her a call. My first appointment in November fell through (sorry Brooklynne!) due to scheduling problems on my end so I was very happy when I was able to arrange a date in early December. The set up and light screening was relatively simple as well as the 2 call process on the day of the appointment. I met Brooklynne at a nice mid-range hotel in the South DTC area and very pleasantly surprised by the beautiful woman who greeted me at the door. After taking care of business and having a chuckle over an inside joke, the real fun began. I’m not much for being too descriptive… the session began with some nice kissing and caressing on the sofa as we became more comfortable with each other. During this time she also assisted me in becoming more comfortable by helping to remove some layers of unnecessary clothing. Brooklynne then suggested that we move over to the bed to get to know each other even better. As prior reviewers stated, Brooklynne provides a “love making” experience incorporating all of the activities listed above as well as multiple positions. Very responsive during DATY! I’m not sure if it’s one of her listed activities, but let’s just say that Brooklynne seemed very appreciative of my efforts and reciprocated with a spectacular finish of her own. Brooklynne is a keeper in my book and I’ll definitely be visiting her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sasha Rae | Vassago | Denver | Yes | 18 | 12/23/12 | |
|
Review by
Vassago
(90 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/23/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I missed the chance to see her before she retired and regretted it. When I saw that she was back under a new alias, I jumped. Not sure how she worked in the past, but she books through an agent currently. Geonna is the ideal perfect build for me, tall, dark-haired, with a nice, round, apple bottom. I won't go into too many details, but this was the wildest, most exhilarating session I've ever been on. Her oral skills are incredible. If you don't like getting wet all over the place, she's not the girl for you. She is very much into what she does and she doesn't quit. MSOG is an understatement. She completely exhausted me. I left the session with shaking legs. This woman definitely lives up to her legend. I am so glad she came back to the biz and I will be seeing her again for sure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nina Nichols | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 60 | 12/23/12 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/22/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It was time to see Nina, it has been awhile. Still one of the best times with her. She was having a holiday special could not pass up, glad I did not. Got to the location real easy to find since I was there last week. Nina opened the door and looked amazing. She had on the thigh highs I requested looked very sexy. Started with a really good DFK to welcome each other. Asked if the mouthwash and hand soap were ready, she said it was waiting. Finished up and took care of business, had her stand up where more DFK took place with alot of carressing took place, she has a real nice body and soft smooth skin. Layed on the bed together and more DFK, got the toy out that I brought and started carressing Nina with this, she seemed to really appreciate this. Slid down for some DATY, all the while using the toy at the same time. Also was kissing and carressing her sexy legs, very nice. This went on for quite awhile, moved back up still using the toy. I was looking at ther facial expressions which made her self concious, we had a good laugh about that, but it was hot. It was my turn and Nina started with some amazing UTF, really nice. Had to stop her or it would have been over quick. Suited up for some outstanding CG, she really knows how to ride. Held on as long as I could but not for long. Got cleaned up and chatted and carressed each other until time was up. Will probably set up a doubles appt soon with Nina and her friend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bianca-7674 | alterego | Denver | Yes | 51 | 12/23/12 | |
|
Review by
alterego
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/22/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is a true spinner. Great attitude and smile. Ultra sexy. Definitely worth a visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki Lee aka Nikky Nikky | alterego | Denver | No | 6 | 12/23/12 | |
|
Review by
alterego
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/22/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called and spoke to Nikki. Agreed to go to check in spot in one hour. Called and texted from there for an hour and never received a call or apology. Very unprofessional.. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 12/23/12 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/22/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First the bad-like said in a previous review her body does need a little mid-section toning. She is working on that. Now for the good-She might be wilder than anyone one on here. Freaky in a good way. If you have a fantasy in mind, I'm sure she could live it out for you. I'm not much of an oral person, but her skills there are "mind" blowing. All activities were performed excellent and she really is a sweet girl with her clothes on. Treat her well and maybe call her if you need to live out a fantasy that you missed out on years ago. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| shelli | funtimes | Denver | Yes | 3 | 12/20/12 | |
|
Review by
funtimes
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/21/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: wow, what a mistake. I should have left. the photos aren't even close. She's easily over 50, not even sort of attractive and not even remotely what's pictured. She wants to make you cum with her words, I wanted her to shut up, it was mechanical, unstimulating and just not an experience I want on my books, esp for money. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor 720-xxx-3823 | inkspot | Denver | Yes | 26 | 12/20/12 | |
|
Review by
inkspot
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/21/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Taylor is one of the youngest providers I have visited. She has a very nice figure with a nice set of bolt ons. Pixy like in her appearance. She gives an ok massage and lets you get involved in mututal touching more than most massage gals. The down side why I would not repeat is her total lack of any personality. Ice Queen like in personality. This girl is totally devoid of showing any emotion. This is not my type of social entertainment. For the cost, there is much better out there. I gave her an average rating because there was nothing to dislike, but there was not much to like either. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Samantha of Denver | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 88 | 12/20/12 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/20/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sam was different than anyone else I've seen to date more sensual, more gfe than pse. We talked for a few minutes before getting comfortable. Have to say that her skin felt great and DATY was nice as well. After round one we talked, and talked, and talked so round 2 was canceled due to time. Too bad I had doggie in mind for that. Sam also got me in on really short notice, so thanks again for that. Her incall was close to where I was and it was very nice. I keep giving these fantastic reviews, but I chalk it up to screening those people I want to meet very carefully. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alex Joy | fatHead | Denver | Yes | 67 | 12/20/12 | |
|
Review by
fatHead
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/21/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ms. Alexander was a joy to talk to, a joy to see, and a even bigger joy to play with between the sheets. Nice location. Easy scheduling, possibly because I had traded info with her well in advanced during which time we both seemed to enjoy the banter exchanged. All activities were performed well with enthusiasm. Fantastic tits! Excellent conversationalist too. Definitely an asset to the Denver consultant scene... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shay 719-xxx-1023 | maxtrax | Colorado Springs | Yes | 7 | 12/20/12 | |
|
Review by
maxtrax
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/20/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Shay is a down tro earth person,easy to get along with and enjoys what she does,she gets into all activities and enjoys it,seems like the word no is not in her vocabulary,set down and tell her what you like and she will listen if you dont see her shame on you because you missed the time of your life all activities were enjoyable call her her new number is 719-761-2390 yoy'll be glad you did,enjoy,also not a clock watcher Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||