Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

33151 - 33200 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Kira Lynn colohunter2011 Colorado Springs Yes 13 1/21/13
Review by colohunter2011 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: i have seen Kira twice now and both times were fantastic. she makes you feel very comfortable. i can't wait to see her again. nice incall inside but not the best complex.easy to find.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Siren 720-xxx-8746 Littletease Denver Yes 1 1/21/13
Review by Littletease (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw ad on BP and searched and didn't find anything so thought I would take a gamble. Was pleasantly surprised to see two providers show up to my request for a one hour FBSM (two for the price of one!). One looked somewhat close to the picture and one was a bit 'chubby' but still decent to look at. They started off with a nice dance and then moved to a massage. They then indicated there was a no touching rule (not uncommon) and that a raincoat must be worn. Ok, maybe this will be more than a FBSM? Nope, it was a nice sensual massage and body slide. When asked about additional services they indicated it was illegal and it wasn't going to happen. They also indicate they work for some sort of agency or manager just by their talking amongst one another. At the end they said although it's not expected, it would be nice if you tipped. Nice eye candy and nice body slide but I won't be calling back for the price. TOFTT


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kara Doll boytoy4life Colorado Springs Yes 13 1/20/13
Review by boytoy4life (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/13
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Kara twice and both times were amazing. I can say this, she's definitely one of the best and I will be back for more. Treat her right.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fancy Darling BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 10 1/20/13
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Running to meet up with some friends and had some time before I went. Saw Fancy in chat, and sent a quick message to her. She was able to accommodate me and I was on my way. Wanted to take advantage of her French special, but switched to hh appointment. Glad I did. Very easy lady to chat with. All activities were done very well. Pierced nipples are always fun to play with. Very nice UTF skills, next time will be for the hour or more. Thank you Fancy for a wonderful time!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lady Raquelle bytor2112 Denver Yes 42 1/20/13
Review by bytor2112 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pre booked an appointment with Lady Raquelle for Saturday evening she told me were to go and just walk in I walked in and WOW she is a little hottie tight little body very beautiful lady! she offer me a drink we sat and talk for about it seemed for 20 min or so which I like! then we moved into the room were we got busy Lady Raquelle was very accommodating. We seemed to hit it off and have some chemistry will diffidently see her again and very soon


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Darla mansoncalif44 Las Vegas Yes 1 1/20/13
Review by mansoncalif44 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/13
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Prior to going back to California decided to have one more fling. Saw Darlas ad on p411 and called her for appointment. Went to her place nice building near strip. She came to door in a sexy, low-cut dress. Very attractive woman in her late 40's. Huge breast and friendly. Went into the bedroom and undressed. She is a great kisser and I went down on her and she seemed to really enjoy it. She did oral on me licking my balls and cock. Had to stop her didn't want to cum too fast. She has great oral skills. Did some titty-fucking in between as her boobs are huge like a pornstar. She has done some porn also. We talked about her movies. She again started to suck my cock and then I wanted to fuck her so put the cover on and we did cowgirl and mish and I shot my load. Great gal, very sexy and she takes her time. No clock watcher. She really likes what she does and it shows!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
cece snowmanmc-7389 Denver Yes 10 1/20/13
Review by snowmanmc-7389 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I got a very good therapeutic rub from a beautiful petite woman with strong hands. followed by a sensual rub that gave me goose bumps and a very happy ending.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Britany TheOlderGentleman Denver No 1 1/20/13
Review by TheOlderGentleman (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/19/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Early AM in a small town is no place for a hobbyist...and for a hobbyist who forgot to hit the ATM the previous day AND who lacks wheels AND is about five miles from the nearest ATM, it offers little consolation. Luckily there are a handful of providers who will travel long distances and even some who will take credit cards. I thought I'd hit the jackpot at around 3 AM with Britany, a lovely young woman I saw more than a year ago but didn't review at the time. Britany was awake, said she could take my card, and that she would be on the road in an hour so. About 70 minutes passed, and she texed to tell me that she was en route. A half hour passed, then an hour. I asked her if she was lost; she said no. I asked her when she'd be here; no response. Finally, a solid hour after she had said she was on the road, she texted me to say that she hadn't left yet, she was confused at why I wanted to use a credit card. I told her why and she said "oh OK", then (for the first time in our conversation) mentioned her donation, said she would give me a lift to the ATM in town, and that as soon as I told her that would work she would "fly on down". Unfortunately I have a housemate situation which prevents me from easily having outcalls to the house after 6 AM or so; that was one reason I had been anxious for her appearance. As it was now much too late for a discrete outcall, I told her of my availability for later in the day; that message was ignored. Finally I decided to just book with someone else. It's very frustrating to see a provider with a long record of success seemingly throw away business like this, but short of avoiding the "flakier" crowd, I don't see much that can be done.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy-Nikki newbie123 Denver Yes 4 1/20/13
Review by newbie123 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great service! She made me comfortable and really enjoyed what she was doing. I wish she was full service, but still well worth the time and money! I'll be back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae denvermac Denver Yes 107 1/20/13
Review by denvermac (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This woman is just amazinng. Great personality, gorgeous looking and a body to die for. Can't wait to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bridgett Flwrs&Cndy Denver Yes 16 1/20/13
Review by Flwrs&Cndy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Bright, beautiful - everything she says about herself in profile is true, and Bridgett worked with sensuality & industry to please me. She is over the top. Please, fellows, keep her happy & active in our little town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiara LuckyMan99 Denver Yes 2 1/20/13
Review by LuckyMan99 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After a great run of luck on Backpage, my judgement has hit the skids lately. A late cancellation had me scrambling for a Broncos pregame session, and the photos seemed plausible, ie not porn star quality. Alas I did not have my walk away mindset on when I walked in and saw my very unattractive host, so I reluctantly went through with it. Never again. Don't make same mistake I did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase (303-xxx-9060) bldrclmbr Boulder Yes 11 1/20/13
Review by bldrclmbr (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/13
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Chase at her convenient incall location in Boulder. I had actually seen her on 2 previous occasions, so this was the third occasion in maybe a year. She is a lot of fun for the price. For someone on the lower budget, she is safe, and will not disappoint. Not the best provider I have ever seen, but definitely worth the price of admission. And Boulder doesn't have a ton of providers either. She is a sweet woman.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia 5353 Chojin76 Las Vegas Yes 16 1/20/13
Review by Chojin76 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/14/13
Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mia is back in town and she is still a great provider.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Alcibiades Denver Yes 3 1/20/13
Review by Alcibiades (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is my first review on TOB. Just as the previous review states, the incall location is shady. Not a make or break thing for me. My experience of the activities performed was similar to the previous reviewer's. She has an engaging personality and an air of innocence. She told me that she is an art student. I plan to see her again before she leaves town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Wendy Whitney denvermac Denver Yes 54 1/20/13
Review by denvermac (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/11/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is my first experience with a asp and I could not have choosing a better one. I was looking for a GFE experience and Wendy made me feel like we had dated before. She had my whole body shaking when she gave me a BJ. Boy dose she know what she is doing. Her vagina was smooth and fresh I could of eaten it for the whole to hours. She was so receptive, that I was able to give her multiple orgasms. She is a wonderful kisser not down your throat but very sensual. She had wonderful breast aand great nipples. She is the whole package and I will most defiantly her here again. If you get a chance to be with her, DO NOT PASS. It was worth every penny.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sharice funtimes50 Denver Yes 16 1/18/13
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/19/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had called yesterday for an appointment this morning. Her ad seemed very inviting and I was in the mood for something new. Saw her ad on BP.. so knew that I was taking a chance, but every once and a while you have to through caution to the wind. I had texted her a couple of time yesterday (so she might remember who I am) and then again this morning at 8:00AM, as my appointment was scheduled at 9:00AM. She responded quickly everytime and confirmed our appointment. I arrived at the hotel and texted her for the room number, which came back quickly. I got to the door and lightly knocked and waited. No answer so I knocked again. No answer... now I'm getting worried. No problem and Sharice opened the door, with only a towel covering her curves (she had been in the shower.) Tall and beautiful would be my description. The pictures in her ad are totally accurate. Petite and sexy, with a special kind of comfort being naked. We took care of business and I asked if I could start on my stomach. She quickly agreed and allowed me to climb onto the bed face down. She started a light (my request) massage. She started working on my upper legs and quickly got "everyone" involved. Slowly and methodically, she aroused me by teasing and then just applying light pressure. This went on for 25 minutes. Now, I know you are all waiting for a description of activities AFTER the flip, but you'll be disappointed. I never turned over and finished the session with a huge smile. I asked if I could take a shower, which was granted, then Sharice asked if I wanted her to join me? This was one of my best sessions and it makes me want to take back some of the other review "FANTASTICS" I gave to other providers. My world has been rocked! Yes, I recommend Sharice and I will be back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lacy (719) whiplashcolo Colorado Springs Yes 6 1/18/13
Review by whiplashcolo (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called Lacy for my birthday present to myself, all i can say is OMFG she is incredible, she has an absolutely perfect body,firm b cup breasts with huge firm nipples, so sexy and no tats or piercings. she was very responsive to DATY and damn tasty if i do say so myself, lots of kissing, and her smile is to die for. she climbed on top of me to finish me off, i did all i could to last as long as possible, but her tight kitty did me in. the best birthday ive had in a very long time. Thanks Beautiful Lacy!!!!!!!!! will be seeing her again soon


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anita Coxs Benson Denver Yes 25 1/18/13
Review by Benson (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Anita was running a stock show special, so I figured that I'd give her a try. I usually won't see a provider who doesn't offer UTF, but I decided to make an exception since Greek was part of the advertised special... and I'm glad I did. Set up was easy through P411 and Anita was very accomodating to my scheduling request. The following day I arrived at the pre-determined location, gave a call and Anita guided me another 2 minutes to her mid level incall location. She greeted me at the door with a nice hug and we spent a couple minutes chatting about life in general and her schooling. This girl's got a plan... and a real quirky sense of humor. Gotta luv it! We moved over to the bed when we decided it was time for the real fun to begin and quickly disrobed. Anita has a beautiful and tight little body nicely appointed with tasteful tatoo work... there's a story and meaning to all of them if you ask. Anyway... Anita was very talented and responsive to all activites listed and I could barely tell the difference between her TF and other providers UTF. She really enjoys what she does, and it shows... especially when it comes to Greek. If you take care of this girl and treat her with the respect that she, or any other provider, deserves... she will take care of you! Thank you Anita for a wonderful time and I'm glad I made the effort to meet you!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natasha-9194 Taglibug Las Vegas Yes 1 1/18/13
Review by Taglibug (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/13
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Good: BBBJCIMWS The Bad: I only went for BBBJCIM The Ugly: She had a special so I was on the phone right away. Met her at the lobby getting coffee and chatted all the way to her room. As soon as I got naked she was on minime slurping. Nice! Sucked on her tits for a bit while I massage her clit. Laid her down for more BBBJ while FIV. Didn't stop until I blew in her mouth and she swallowed it. Wow!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Shaw morningdelight Denver Yes 38 1/17/13
Review by morningdelight (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amber Shaw is where fantasy becomes reality! She is so much fun. We had a great time with all the variety I asked for. She is sweet, energetic and FUN! I will be back for more fun and frivolity. A real sweetheart!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye ColoTexan Denver Yes 150 1/17/13
Review by ColoTexan (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She met me at her incall dressed in jeans and a casual top and she looked great. We had instant chemistry and the above activities quickly ensued. What isn't stated above is her humorous nature and her ease of communication. Plus this woman can KISS. A great time was had by all and I strongly recommend.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Faith ynglifter69 Fort Collins No 2 1/17/13
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/13
Time: Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up appointment for around 3pm in the afternoon. I called to confirm before going and she said she had a flat tire. Things happen, so we rescheduled for 11am the next day. She text me the address and I called her when I got there. She text me back that she overslept. I asked just to take a quick shower since I was already there. Then she tells me that she is actually like 40 miles away. Reschedule again for 1pm as she wanted some time. Your probably guessing what happened next. 1pm and won't respond to text or voice. Waited for 20 more minutes and left. She had one decent review on here and I know she is real. But as many have said one here before, how damn hard is it to say "I can't make it". A day later she still hasn't responded to e-mail, text, or voice-so hence this review. Worse thing is I still want to see her. So Faith if you read this contact me and hopefully I can write another review someday.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April Flowers-6908 KinkyTeddyBear Denver Yes 26 1/16/13
Review by KinkyTeddyBear (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: April is true gem. As others have noted, she prefers that details be kept to a minimum. Let's just say that if I had a girlfriend like that, I'd never get out of bed. She put me right at ease from the get go. Enthusiastic doesn't even begin to cover it. FUN! Smart. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks for an amazing time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lysa fourthgear Denver No 3 1/16/13
Review by fourthgear (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Scam artist. Terrible. After donation, asked for utf, said no maybe next visit. Definite turn off in addition to attitude. Just do me doggie, 3Gs. Such a turn off could not get aroused. Said wait, be right back. New something wrong as she bolted out the door. Got dressed, started to leave and knock on door, dude...said get out. was gone. RipOFF.. stay away


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey-5206 DenverJeff Denver Yes 74 1/16/13
Review by DenverJeff (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/11/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I say. First time with Aubrey and she could only fit me in for a 30 minute appointment. The BEST 30 minute appointment of my life. Everything performed with enthusiasm. Loves to deep french kiss. I plan to make this a bi-weekly or monthly event if my funds hold out. Wonderful time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Williams DenverJeff Denver Yes 22 1/16/13
Review by DenverJeff (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/11/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jessie was fantastic. Tall, long legs, beautiful breasts, and great attitude. Great conversation, along with great "extra" curricular activities. Next time I'm booking longer so we have time to explore each other in greater detail. Thanks hun. Great time!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April Flowers-6908 chunky4096-7166 Denver Yes 26 1/15/13
Review by chunky4096-7166 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen April on a number of occasions and always have hade an outstanding time. Beautiful, skilled, passionate, caring and in the moment only begin to tell the story. She is always up for hot and heavy action and consistently delivers a top-quality session. If you favor slender blondes, who love their work, she is not to be missed. You cannot go wrong with this wonderful young lady. She is a rare treat. Enjoy her company while you can. She has lofty goals and will move on once she achieves them.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Lomasi rocketmanco901 Colorado Springs Yes 21 1/15/13
Review by rocketmanco901 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Ms Lomasi for the first time today and also have the honor of being her first reviewer. If you like a tall lady with dark long hair she is the one for you. I usually don't kiss and tell but she is multiorgasmic and we had a blast together. Treat her right as she is a great addition to the colorado springs scene. Thank you Lola for a great time and I'll be seeing you again soon!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anita Coxs ynot132 Denver Yes 25 1/15/13
Review by ynot132 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Anita Coxs three times and she has always had a very up beat attitude and quirky sense of humor, I love it. She has a banging body and a girl next-store face, a real cutie and that is a real turn on for me. All and all she is one of the best I've been with, and will be seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lesa Tyler jerry.S Denver Yes 1 1/15/13
Review by jerry.S (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OK, here's my MILF recommendation to anyone who's interested in my experience. I scheduled with Lesa over a week ago--although she's in town now for only a few more days. Met at her DTC incall. Got a welcoming hug as I came in the door, after which we opened the bottle of wine I'd brought along. Exchanged brief bios as we sipped and undressed and got onto the sheets. Like most folks, I've had a few fantasies in my life. One of 'em was to do (or be done by) a Playboy Playmate. Today that fantasy played out. Lots of mutual, sensual stroking on both our parts. Lesa then asked what I like best and without hesitation I replied cowgirl and doggie. On went the cover, on came Lesa. Rode well (as one would expect of a Texas gal) 'til she asked if I'd like to try a combination CG/doggie. I was game and it was game on. That was a position I'd never seen or experienced before. Nice. A few more positions on the bed and standing doggie for me at which point I asked her if we could do a CIM finish. No problem. The ensuing minutes were delightful and when I was done, she said, "Wait here." (like I was in any shape to go anywhere or do anything...) Back she came with a warm towel for the cleanup. A nice touch that more providers should consider. She's certainly into pleasing her man. Although Lesa's a little out of my price range, this was--afterall--a fantasy that was actually going to be lived out, which is why it wasn't hard to make an exception. Her pictures reflect her looks, although some are probably not so current, but then my passport and driver's license pictures are exactly current, either. Frankly, she's built like a brick shithouse; big breasts that are fun to play with, a round bubble butt that loves to be grabbed, and a model's face. Would I repeat? Sure, but most likely but for that to happen I'll have to start buying lottery tickets in preparation for her return.....or cash in my 401K.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sky Lee ClaudeFrancoisx Denver Yes 8 1/15/13
Review by ClaudeFrancoisx (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sky Lee is new to the EB board but very skilled and a must see. She's truly a spinner, with a great personality, and a fantastic body I had a great time and really enjoyed her UTF. She did not ask, but I gave her a tip to show my appreciation for a great service Don't miss this very beautiful lady


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne PeterBauck Denver Yes 57 1/15/13
Review by PeterBauck (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm fairly new to the hobby after a messy divorce. Tried a few BP girls with poor results then found TOB and been doing my research. Brooklyne seemed like a real value with proven, reviewed services. When she opened the door, I was very happy to be there and she made me feel very welcome and at ease. Short story, she is hot and giving and well worth her donation. Everything was top notch and high class.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stormy Winters licker69 Denver Yes 39 1/14/13
Review by licker69 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met at the door by a gorgeous dolled up petite blonde with beautiful long hair. Deep kiss then led to a mirrored room reminiscent of an FKK. Great french kissing, UTF, DATY, 69, and amazing squatting cowgirl that only a very few girls can do. Finished in missionary, but she turned away so no DFK while finishing. Otherwise a nearly perfect session. Looks 9 Service 9 Attitude 8


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Fierce-6748 Cletus Denver Yes 67 1/14/13
Review by Cletus (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been seeing Sasha's ads for quite a while and finally made the call. Glad I did. Pleasant. Beautiful. Skilled. All activities were thoroughly enjoyed by me. I look forward to seeing her again sometime.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nancy 720-xxx-2857 licker69 Denver Yes 7 1/14/13
Review by licker69 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Missed appointment with ATF, so called Nancy on the way home. She was available so I stopped. I asked if she kissed and she said yes, so even though I was met at the door with an older lady than the pictures, I stayed. When naked she had floppy boobs and a paunch. Turned out she does kiss with a wide open mouth so I was looking forward to a good session, and she provides most services, but it really was lacking in intimacy. Each time I suggested another position, she would say "make up your mind", like I was only supposed to have one. Although most everything was available and she definitely is a FS provider, I wont repeat. She could be rated anywhere from Very Good for all her services to Not Good for her attitude. Ill split the difference as Average. I should mention I do not think Nancy is Ariel (a tall brunette) but they share an answering service or something. Last 2 reviews and this one for Nancy should be separated from earlier reviews of Ariel. http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/play-with-a-more-than-willing-busty-babe-like-me-90-till-late-31/9494871 http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/smoking-hott-ariel-tall-busty-and-i-always-aim-to-please-37/10864271 Looks 2-3 Service 8 Attitude 4


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kimberly aka Arianna fka Jenna BP funtimes50 Denver Yes 3 1/14/13
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called Kimberly from her recent BP ad. No hits on tineye = good sign. We setup an appt for later in the afternoon. She answers her own phone, which I like. Arrived at her location and she met me at the door and showed me into her apartment. Definitely the same girl in the ad. Nice place all around, clean and well kept. She was offering an special, but I opted for the per hour which she said was more revealing. We started on the bed with me face down. She worked my back and lower legs. On the flip she grabbed a towel and draped me (a surprise) then worked my lower legs and upper chest. She was wearing a pushup bra that allowed me to review her ample breasts, but she seemed uncomfortable with it, pulling it up many times during our session. Although her ad mentions "SINFULLY EXCITING PLEASURES" there were none in my session. I asked about a "full body massage" and she said she never does that on the first visit and even on the second she expects a large tip. Very pretty girl but I will not be back. I did see another review for someone with this phone number... but I'm comfortable it is NOT the same girl.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anita Coxs coloradodonkey Denver Yes 25 1/14/13
Review by coloradodonkey (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/14/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very nice spinner body, great attitude, great skills. I have had a very good time, and will see her again to check out other things on her menu.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ts Ashley mfpanicfan73 Denver Yes 1 1/14/13
Review by mfpanicfan73 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/13/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is one you have to see, best UTF I have ever had, so nice and wonderful to be around, not to mention an amazing ass. I will be back for sure


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Awhtum daye Love2Lick80112 Denver Yes 2 1/14/13
Review by Love2Lick80112 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: gave awhtumn the money and we talked. she is shy but very pleasant. she has small tits but the nipples are very nice and they seemed to get hard while she was working. She wore panties but showed me here pussy. she explained the rules. NO FS. not a problem as her technique was amazing. she knows how to massage but i went for the quick muscle that was stiff and needed attention. This was my 7 trip to awhtumn and I will be back. best hands in town


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush omeomy Denver Yes 44 1/14/13
Review by omeomy (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen many reviews and her website so I decided to drive a very long way from Wyoming to meet Megan, and it turned out to be a great decision. She was late getting to my hotel because of traffic but called twice to reassure me that we were still on. When she arrived we had a short get acquainted chat and Megan seemed to be genuinely happy to make my acquaintance, so it was very easy to progress to getting our clothes off and making out on the bed. Being with Megan was like being with the girlfriend I never had. She is very friendly, eager to please, and enjoyed the time she spent with me. We started with some LFK and DFK with hands exploring bodies and before I knew it we were both enjoying some DATY, which soon progressed to a wonderful BBBJ and DT. I had told Megan earlier that I hoped for multiple shots so she got the cover on and said that we should get the first one done like that. We started with MISH and moved to K9 where I lost it the first time. During the down time we chatted, but it was not long before Megan was starting another great BBBJ/DT which evolved into a delightful 69. On with the cover again and we explored numerous other positions until Megan asked if I was ready for some more BBBJ to which I naturally answered "yes!" so that's where we went and she enthusiastically delivered a sensual delight with a NQNS finish. When we were done, we talked some more about various topics including her/my safety, health, LE and more. Megan is truly a down to earth, easy to talk to and play with, regular girl who is not at all "full of herself" like some other providers seem to be. She is very concerned that she meets/exceeds expectations, and in my opinion she absolutely does. I can't wait for the next time I get to visit Denver, so I can see Megan again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sinclaire Roxx omeomy Fort Collins Yes 8 1/14/13
Review by omeomy (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Sinclaire at a very nice hotel in Ft. Collins while on a road trip to meet several providers in the Denver area and get a taste of the hobby. Verification and email and phone communications were very easy, and I arrived at her incall to be greeted with a very friendly kiss. After very little chatting, Sinclaire was pulling my shirt out of my pants, as eager to take it off me as I was to get it off, which progressed very quickly until we were both naked and she was already giving me the beginnings of a tremendous BBBJ. We made it onto the bed and some luscious DATY, 69, sensuous handjob/BBB/DTJ combo until she had me straddle her so she could continue until I presented her with a pearl neacklace. While we lay on the bed relaxing and talking, Sinclaire continued to gently massage my chest, down to my legs, and soon she was ministering to my little friend again with her sensuous tongue, lips and mouth. There was more 69, which she seemed to enjoy, before the cover went on, we explored many positions including an particularly enjoyable one with both of us sitting and facing each other which allowed for some very intimate eye contact which was very sexy. Sinclaire is very fit and flexible which enhanced many of the activities we enjoyed, and her slim, toned, strong looking body is a real turn on for me...one of the reasons I chose to see her. We finished with more oral action in an effort to score a second goal, but it wasn't in the cards, notwithstanding Sinclaire's desire and efforts to make it happen. To conclude, I am very happy to have seen Sinclaire and I feel she lives up to her other reviews and what she states on her website. She was very eager to please, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. Highly recommend you see her especially if you like her body type! Thanks Sinclaire--hope to see you again soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Anders jdoginco Denver Yes 33 1/14/13
Review by jdoginco (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow!! What an amazing visit for my first one. Alexis was amazing and fun! Had an absolute blast. Unfortunately I had to leave before the half hour was up due to work stuff, but already planning on getting together with her again ASAP. She is one smoking hot blonde!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jolee punishmegarcia Denver Yes 15 1/14/13
Review by punishmegarcia (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I really enjoyed the time I spent with Jolee. We had great conversation as well as fun and entertaining activities. My experience with other ASP's were not even quite as satisfying because I couldn't connect with the others as I did with Jolee. She is very accommodating and she has a great personality and a wonderful sense of humor! The time spent with her was the most fun by far that I've had in a long time! I will definately be back. THANKS JOLEE!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Whitney Jaymes cheyoming Denver Yes 23 1/13/13
Review by cheyoming (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Whitney is one of the most beautiful women I ever met. All activities performed were fantastic and with enthusiasm. I can’t wait to see Whitney again and again….My new ATF GFE. Thanks Whitney.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy Jasonkingscastle Denver Yes 67 1/13/13
Review by Jasonkingscastle (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Joy's the first provider I've seen. Was in town for work. Had thought about seeing an escort for a long time, but it wasn't until I saw Joy's website that I took the plunge. I'm all about a woman with curves, but sometimes when a woman says she is curvy it actually means she is just overweight. Joy is perfect in my opinion. Statuesque, curvy with muscle tone and a rock hard stomach. She does have some meat on her bones, but it's distributed perfectly in my opinion. Pert large breast to make my mouth water. Add to that a gorgeous face with eyes that spoke to me. Not to wax poetically for too long, but on top of that she is obviously educated and well traveled, and sure knows her way around a man. We hit it off on many levels. I know I sound like a gushing school boy, bbut that's how this lovely lady made me feel. We spent a couple blissful hours together and I am already planning our next visit. She's set the bar very high for me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Wendy Whitney Samwise Denver Yes 54 1/13/13
Review by Samwise (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wendy is such a fantastic lady. My time spent with her was terrific. I will definitely repeat; as often as I can! All activities were performed with great enthusiasm, which just helps with the overall experience if you know what I mean. Very nice, safe, in call location, and easy to get to. I don't think you could possibly go wrong with her. Wendy is definitely fun!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lysa roolexxx Denver No 3 1/13/13
Review by roolexxx (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/14/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: We (man and woman couple) spoke to Lisa on several occasions. We invited her to come to our house. She said the cab was there and she was on her way. She never showed, never gave a courtesy call and stopped answering our calls. What a waste of our time! We recommend that you don't waste your time either! DO NOT call this one!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy-Nikki funtimes50 Denver Yes 4 1/13/13
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw the new ad on BP and decided to take one for the team... and try someone new. I emailed her (not my favorite way to contact a provider) but her ad left me no other choice. I got a response the next day with a rough location and a proposed time for our appointment. I confirmed the time and sent off. I called when I was close and she gave me the final details needed to find her. Although the pictures shown in the ad are NOT actual pictures, they are definitely representative of Nikki's natural beauty. I think she is prettier than her ad pictures.. but you will have to be the judge. She had white thigh high stockings and a tight top showing her great chest. Pure white skin, unblemished with any tattoos. We took care of the business and she asked me to start on my stomach on the bed (which was covered with a clean sheet.) She has had some massage training, as she started off with loads of pressure from her strong hands. I like a much softer almost stroking massage, and she was able to adapt to my request quickly. She had teased the boys while on my back and I love that. On the flip she had lost her top and started a body to body rub using her lovely breasts to massage in the lotion. Then it happened..as I became more excited, she got this great smile and started picking up the pace, adjusting her rhythm to mine. This lady loves what she does... and the moment I became excited she came alive in a different wonderful way. She truly loved the fact that she had me excited. Her phone is out-of-service right now, so email is the only way to contact her. I'll be back. This was one of my best experiences.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Se7eN magicdick64 Las Vegas Yes 6 1/13/13
Review by magicdick64 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Seven at a local Vegas hotel/casino- she gave me a phone number and a link to her webpage. She had the sexy bubble butt latina that i enjoy getting naked with. It was fairly easy to set up an incall appointment- her place was located near major casino. When I arrived Seven was very friendly and looked hot in tight leggings revealing an juicy booty. We quickly went inside her place exchanged some pleasantries and got naked for some fondling and nipple play. She has smaller nice breasts that turned her on as i sucked on them- then I went down for some fun D.A.T.Y. Then she turned me over for one of the best bbbj's Ive ever been given in Vegas- deep throating my throbbing member for 15 minutes. I was ready to explode - then turned her over for some hot Mish (covered) she moaned loudly as I stroked her tight pussy. She asked me If she ride me- so she did wildly until I could feel her cum on me. I think it is her favorite position? We took a quick break. Then resumed in the doggie position for some time. She gripped me and really got into this position until I came loudly! Seven is a hot Puerto-Rican provider that really brought out the animal in me. Amazing oral skills. Very good hygiene. And no clock watching either. Look forward to seeing her again soon. Enjoy;)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: