Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Danielle Rae | thefullbug | Denver | Yes | 107 | 1/28/13 | |
|
Review by
thefullbug
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Danielle on her late night special. Setup couldn't be easier. Incall was cozy. Best of all was Danielle herself. Great body, she doffed her top and went right to town. Very enthusiastically. I'll have to see her again and check out the rest of her offerings! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Yesenia-4618 | coatty | Boulder | Yes | 139 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
coatty
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/13 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had not seen Yesenia for some time and ran across her posting on EB. Contacted her to inquire about a double with Sasha-Boulder, to which she enthusiastically agreed. Although scheduling was a challenge and required a certain amount of patience and understanding on everyone's part, we finally congregated at Sasha's incall. The providers donned my requested (and provided) wardrobe items, however momentarily, and the fun began. All of the foregoing activities were initiated and engaged in to everyone's satisfaction. All in all, the 'Birthday Bang', as we collectively coined the event, was fantastic and worthy of rescheduling. Thank you again, ladies. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anita Coxs | Bob234 | Denver | Yes | 25 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Bob234
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Anita came over to play today. She is very Cute. Has a rockin body, and wonderful personality. We talked for a little while then moved to the bedroom. All services were preformed with lots of enthusiasm. I would strongly recommend Anita to anybody that is looking to have a good time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sky Lee | mtnman2000 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sky possess an incredible body. It's a beautiful ass and legs. Her tits are small but I'm not a tit guy anyhow. She mumbles and speaks softly so you have to ask what she is saying repeatedly. Things started off ok with utf. As 2 minutes, she said, how I get on all fours? I said I preferred the utf and she said she was tired. Missionary? No. Kissing? No. So really, the only thing that was ok was doggy style. I pounded the bejesus out of her and when I finished. The hopped up and put her clothes on. I asked for MSOG since I read that on another review and she said she didn't bring another condom and had to go anyhow. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | kano | Denver | Yes | 55 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
kano
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Where to begin. In a word, perfection. I honestly can't remember a more rewarding or uplifting session. Isabella, you are truly the best a man could hope for. She is everything I love in a woman--attentive, compassionate, sexy, intelligent--she just put me totally at ease. I would have been happy to stay and chat with her for hours; that's how strong the chemistry was. Her body is absolutely stunning and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I don't want to go into too many details because it felt special being with her. I really can't wait to make a repeat visit. It'd be worth it for the passionate embraces alone, not to mention the unbelievable deep french kissing we shared, or the awesome moans she makes when you caress her the right way. It was an honor to spend time with her; she's a true courtesan guys, total class. I couldn't imagine a more perfect woman, and I made sure to tell her so. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kendra FKA Luscious | lobox | Denver | Yes | 14 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
lobox
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I dont think the last two reviewers were being fair. Her [incall] is not large and is full of articles, but it is neat. I was greated by her in very sexy attire and was immediatly turned on. I had a great time as she was totally attentive to all my needs. I spent the entire hour and left completely satisfied. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bianca-7674 | joeblowblow22 | Denver | Yes | 51 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
joeblowblow22
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My fantasy went to see Bianca one late afternoon in my mind thinking of fighting all the traffic just to get there. I was afraid of late afternoon sessions because I think the asp will be tired but not in this case. Bianca was nice and enthusiastic and ready to go. She has new boobs and while not a big boob man I was happy with the results. Utf and then completion a little visit then more of the same. Great time again. I am in line behind the others that now call her their favorite asp. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miss Natalya | rkymtnmike | Denver | Yes | 21 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
rkymtnmike
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What can I say about Natalya that hasn't already ben said. I have been hobbying for a long time an she is by far one of the best ever. This women is gorgeous with a personality to match. She is charming and really sets the standard for the GFE. She met me in a black teddy that emphasized her full figure and some bodious tata's. She kissed me and really started to feel me up as she undress me, I couldn't keep my hands off of her as she constantly moaned as I explored her wonderful body. I am a very oral guy and love DATY more than anything else. For guys who are into that you are in for a treat. [She] really and I mean really enjoys it, her moans were driving me crazy and I couldn't stop, I was rewarded with her sweet love nectar. She then DFK for what seemed like eternity and decided to return the favor. Her oral skills had me going to through the ceiling, her technique was unparalleled and I could have stay all night. This is one of the most sensual and passionate women that I have ever been with. If you are a newbie or have not have a chance to see Natalya, she is a must. Treat her with respect, kindness and tenderness (as you should treat all Providers), and you will be well rewarded. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stevie Raye | DeMarco-8036 | Denver | Yes | 150 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
DeMarco-8036
(101 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up was a breeze with her on the the phone. Very pleasant to speak with and made me feel comfortable right from the start. She gave me her address to one of her locations which was in a very nice area around the Centennial region. Showed up at the designated time and when she greeted me I was really impressed with this hot MILF that stood before me. She was very polite and we struck up a casual conversation as we headed to the bedroom where things got very hot and very physical. What a great woman, fantastic kisser, passionate and deep and not overdone or really aggressive. We got out of our clothes and onto the bed where we began what would be the best session ever with an exchange of oral explorations building our energies up for an intense ride. On went the cover as we started off slow and deep; she is a great partner and lathered me with compliments, I couldn't help but reciprocate with how bueatiful she is and how good it felt. We built up our momentum and switched up positions from mish to CG, and it was really on again, very physical and intense, as I pulled out, ripped of the cover an let it go across her body. After a nice warm towel clean up we laid on the bed giving each other a light message and a little grinding which lead to more oral. It was never rushed and her attitude was great, the entire session was better than fantastic, I'll be back soon. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Karmadasani | OhSoFun | Denver | Yes | 162 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
OhSoFun
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Made the trip to the Spring’s and don’t know why I waited so long. I took advantage of her pregnant special and oh boy is she one sexy beautiful babe. She started out with a sensual massage with a lot of attention to where it counts and then followed up with an awesome UTF performance. The DATY was sweet and all the positions were passionate with some hot kisses. She finished me with some more UTF that was just great. Karma has all the goodies, a hot exotic look, beautiful boobs, curves and fine looking rear view. My Friday, my weekend started with a bang! Thanks Karma Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bianca-7674 | iCool | Denver | Yes | 51 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
iCool
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/26/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Bianca is petite, slender with good boobs and nice ass. I was not expecting such nice ass but babe got curves. She recently had boob job so I was scared to enjoy her tits but there was no issue. She was accommodation to my needs. She is little quiet and I don't think it's because of our first time. It's difficult to find her apartment. Now, I can't ask neighbours for obvious reason and I was getting directions on text from her phone assistant. I would recommend calling (not texting) may be 20 mins before session. In past, I used to call 10 mins before session but in future I plan to call/text 20 mins before session with new providers. 20 mins will give me time to park at discreet location and reach at right time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor 720-xxx-3823 | ghost7979 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
ghost7979
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Taylor at her incall in Aurora, She is a very intelligent and beautiful pixie. Treat her right and you wont be disappointed. Thank you Taylor for a wonderful time!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alexis1234 | yummy7777 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
yummy7777
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wonderful time with a very attractive "real" women. Alexis has a slim body with beautiful natural tits. Service is in an upscale gated community. After some slight screening I arrived. I was treated to a very sensual massage with lotion and good conversation. On the flip she dis-robed to show her nice body. Everything was slow and erotic with lots of mutual touching. There was no clock watching or upselling and everything was warm and relaxing. No full service but I'll definitely be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Natalie 720-xxx-7783 | big_al303-5294 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
big_al303-5294
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/25/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I always hear the stories about how the pictures did not do justice and was hoping this may be the case, it was not, the pictures showed better than the real thing. Although, the pictures did not show the face when I showed up after a few calls (apparently she was cleaning her in-call and missed my calls) She was in a hurry and I felt mislead by the ad. She mentions she does not answer questions about activities and so when I was told I could "look but don't touch anything, anywhere down there" I thought okay but the HJ was rushed and rough, I could have done that myself. She tells me it is not working what do you want to do? I said what else can we do? and she said for more money a BJ and it was not full service that was more as well. It was a waste of my time and really uncomfortable and I don't know if your mileage may vary but I definitely think this is provider is one I can say I absolutely do not recommend. Save your money and skip this one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kate 719-xxx-7620 | Modigliani. | Colorado Springs | Yes | 10 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Modigliani.
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kate is a great provider. She's new to this so she's careful as to who she sees. She has a great attitude and VERY clean. You can tell she takes care of herself and is well worth seeing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | tallman0309 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
tallman0309
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kymberli is very personable. Been trying to see her since New Years. Scheduled for half hour on a Saturday morning but client after me had cancelled so I hit the ATM in the hotel lobby and got more cash for an hour. Menu was not varied as others experienced. She seemed reluctent to get undressed. Had on a zebra design bra and leopard thong. Those eventually came off. Kept legs close together, tried finger stimulation and asked if she liked DATY. Said that was not her favorite and mentioned if I read her reviews I would know what was allowed. Some light kissing but she was more interested in performing UTF. She did that for awhile and it was excellent, but I wanted to save myself for cowgirl or other positions. We kissed some more and that was when I asked for DATY. Again another UTF session, which was great and deep throated and I left happy. Was a little disappointed DATY,French Kissing or Full service not offered. I give her a very good but not a fantastic. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adelina Adduci | mjk_79 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
mjk_79
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/25/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Adelina was amazing, she's sexy, fun and "skilled". I've seen her before for massage, but she really shines as a GFE. We started out with a mutual shower and moved on to the bedroom. She's easy to talk to and really tried hard to please. I'll definitely be going back again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karmen 720-xxx-0684 | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/25/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, Karmen (also has gone by Tasty and Candy) was a great find on BP today. Standard two call setup to a decent extended stay in Aurora. The pictures are not of her but they might as well be, she has a banging body and a rear end to die for. Extremely nice personality and great eyes / smile. Great kisser with lots of body gyrations thrown in. Excellent deep, slow translated french. Very responsive and appreciative of touch and the DATY was excellent with a nice O for her. Multiple positions where she demonstrated a mastery of hip and booty gyrations with some great nasty talk encouragement. Finished in cowgirl with a great mutual climax. Sounds like she wants to stay in Denver for a while so let's make her feel welcome fellas! Told her to get on TOB. Thanks Karmen, I'll be back! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey-5206 | Pantsontheground | Denver | Yes | 74 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Pantsontheground
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: High energy this girl is. Very polite and interested in my needs. I really enjoyed my time, and money was well spent. What a great gal. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angela Aspen-3407 | djb1001 | Denver | No | 30 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
djb1001
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/24/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I made an appointment for a body massage with Angela after seeing her ad. She gave me terrible directions to her new place in the DTC and once I found it she gave me the wrong code to use to get into the garage and then got mad at me because I decided just to park when the code did not work and said "if I couldn't follow directions I am not sure I want to see you". She was very rude and after she gave terrible directions and the wrong code to get in the garage she blamed me when I made the decision to park on my own. I decided that if I was going to pay for a massage I sure did not want it done by someone with such an attitude and I left. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa Lexington aka Lee Madison | Rusher446 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Rusher446
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/24/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lisa aka Lee aka Kylee was a joy to spend some time with. She was for sure the girl in the pics and she is in fact the person she claims to be. If you google her name you will find videos that show the same person you meet. She was nice with a very bubbly attitude. She was clean, attentive, giving, and was not a rush type girl. Definitely worth seeing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bella-7262 | denverguy05 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
denverguy05
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been watching Bella's ad's and reviews for sometime and was smitten so I finally pulled the trigger and saw her last week. I made the appointment through Katie L - no drama, etc. I met Bella at a downtown incall location; we had had a change in venue earlier in the day (elevators were out apparently) but I was notified in good time so no problem. The door opened and I was greeted by a young, beautiful, slender woman with short black hair. Wow! All services noted above were performed in a very satisfactory manner :) And as has been said before, Bella excels at UTF; I had to stop her more than a few times to avoid cutting the session short. She offered me an additional service related to UTF for an additional charge up I wouldn't call it upselling (YMMV). Her FS (cowgirl, missionary, K9) is very nice also but you may need to go a little easy on her because she is very slender. Bella is a real sweat heart - I will see her again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amina R | teabagu | Denver | Yes | 16 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
teabagu
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had Amina come to my place and she arrived right on time. She's a sweet girl but kind of shy, overall I had a very good time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anita Coxs | airplaneguy | Denver | Yes | 25 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
airplaneguy
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My review is a little late ( about 2 weeks) , I left the next morning for a business trip / few days of vacation in FL and sort of spaced it out until today. WOW is all I can say about Miss Anita, smoking hot little spinner body and super friendly and VERY VERY open minded. I had asked when booking if toys for me was an option , she didn't have any but encouraged me to pick a few up and that she was take care of me , and YES she did, started off with a covered BJ and HJ then some her on top action and then we switched to a little mish and then some greek on her from behind that was AWESOME and then some greek with her on top while she was getting my back door lubed up by hand as soon as I popped I rolled over and let her break out the new toys I had gotten and she went to work on me with a mix of the toy action and some hand action she got me to pop 2 more times before I was a spent heap on the bed. What a blast as soon as I get back to CO I will defiantly be booking an apt with her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| April Lane | Misterwrong | Denver | Yes | 18 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Misterwrong
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/21/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I don't usually write reviews but I thought I should because April does have negative reviews and I took a chance on her anyways and I'm glad I did. From the initial contact she was very friendly. The moment I walking into her mid level incall she made me feel at ease with her talkative personality. Once the session began she really took care of me. All the activities listed above we're very enjoyable. Time went a little over but she didn't rush me out. As always YMMV but treat her well and she will take very good care of you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Montana Reese | jason35 | Denver | Yes | 12 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
jason35
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/21/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I’ve never been much of a reviewer, but Montana deserves special attention and consideration. Her intelligence, dedication to detail, sensuous RED hair, insatiable laugh, and attractiveness are beyond extraordinary. I’ve been looking for a special connection for over 2 years now, and have finally found a match after too many tries. I wish I had found her earlier in my life. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Harmony 6305 | Misterwrong | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Misterwrong
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/21/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Harmony at her incall, neighborhood wasn't bad but apartment complex was pretty run down. Walked into the apartment and met her roommate. Wasn't too awkward. Apartment smelled of cigarettes and 420. Went to her room and shut the door. Her pictures are accurate, she is a slender young lady. Gave donation, got undressed. Less than a minute of TF and on to K9 didn't take long for me to finish. She didn't have any clean up material which kinda sucked. She was fully dressed before I had my boxers on. I was walked out and that was it. Quick 3G experience. Some may enjoy this type of experience, I did not. To her credit as I stated before photos are accurate. Not something I would do again, but reading some reviews and learning about some reviewers this might be what they need. Quick and easy Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brittney-4346 | pipelayer09 | Denver | No | 2 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
pipelayer09
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/20/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up with Brittney was easy and her incall was easy to find right off the highway. When I pulled into the parking lot of her weekly hotel I called her and told her I was there, she asked for 5mins but told me where to park until she called me. While I'm waiting I see 2 black guys come out of this room, they started walking towards my truck yelling at me to get out the car, they threw shit at my truck and everything.... Broke my fucking window out PIMPED out ROBBER is what she is!!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Devon | thegreatcornholio | Colorado Springs | Yes | 17 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
thegreatcornholio
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/20/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been hesitant seeing Devon, and the stars finally lined up. I'm kind of cheapskate and liked to pay less. I paid more this time and it was WAY worth it. The appointment was easy to set up. Her place was very nice, quiet, clean, and smelling of incense. I knocked quietly on the door and she answered in her silk robe. Wow what a cutie, killer eyes, small package, in good shape, beautiful breasts! She immediately made me feel at ease. She had some nice mood music, darkened room and she even put down a new sheet on the bed. Very classy! She is very smart and can hold a great conversation, and does all the right things. I've had girlfirends that were less into spending this kind of time together. Time really flew by and the 30-min session was over all too quickly, I could not get enough. I need to get another job so I can treat myself more often. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi aka Girlie | vwins68 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
vwins68
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I highly recommend Kandi aka Girlie, attitude was great no clock watching open minded affectionate rules were very minimal. I will be seeing her on a regular basis as I was that impressed with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sensual Violet | rabbit-7999 | Denver | Yes | 80 | 1/27/13 | |
|
Review by
rabbit-7999
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Violet a few times. She is a great alternative to the typical FBSM or full service. Her professionalism makes booking easy. She responds quickly and manages her schedule well. Her availability is limited due to her popularity and other commitments, but she does her best to get you in. She is very discrete and has a great clean, upscale safe incall. Violet is gorgeous inside and out. Her demeanor is sweet and her service is best described as sensual and erotic. I am not going to get into details but I would recommend you read her website because it provides all the info you need. What I can add is she is gorgeous, professional, and is great for someone like me who is new to alternative things but wants to push the limits more than the typical FS or FBSM. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Zoey Ryder | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 32 | 1/23/13 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/24/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been hoping to hook up with Zoey for quite some time. Her pics are incredible but don't capture her true beauty, wow....she is amazing. Zoey happened to be north today and per my request, dropped me a blank text to let me know. I was able to setup within minutes and I arrived at her north incall just as soon as I could. When Zoey opened the door, she was wearing high heels, fishnets and the tiniest lacey outfit, I've ever seen. I tripped over my own jaw on the way in, took care of the details and got comfy. Zoey has long black hair and incredible ink, a major turn on for me. For the next half hour, I was treated to a very delightful session with some of the best visuals you could imagine, starting with C.G....."Ryder-on-Rider". Every position was incredible. Yes, Zoey would do well in porn. I would buy her poster, have it signed and hang it on my ceiling. I believe that it will take a return visit, for me to begin to get to know Zoey. I'm not sure if we "clicked" , it was a bit hard to tell...but I had a great time with an absolutely incredible provider. Thank you so much, Zoey. Your a rock star!! G_R Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anjuli Essence | Karl from Prague | Denver | Yes | 2 | 1/23/13 | |
|
Review by
Karl from Prague
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is most certainly the woman in the pictures and quite beautiful. She has a terrific attitude. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | coloradochef | Denver | Yes | 28 | 1/23/13 | |
|
Review by
coloradochef
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kymberli was amazing super friendly and most of all super freaky and when i say freaky i mean freaky she will make grown men blush, Her oral skills were suburb DATY was Great clean she is really sensitive and responsive. The best part was that i made her squirt which was Awesome SHE loved it i thought i was going to hurt her but she loved it even more Thanks Babe see you soon Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adelina Adduci | ColoTexan | Denver | Yes | 28 | 1/23/13 | |
|
Review by
ColoTexan
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/24/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Adelina was more than I expected. Very pretty, very fun (and funny), smart, firm natural breasts, excellent DFK and UTF skills and just a generous and willing determination to please. We had a truly passionate encounter which won't be easily forgotten by me. Enhancing the mood was her use of candles and soft music--very nice. Highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy-Nikki | trent59@yahoo.com | Denver | Yes | 4 | 1/23/13 | |
|
Review by
trent59@yahoo.com
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/21/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nikki is a beautiful young woman of germanic heritage, US raised. What a wonderful way to spend a early Sunday afternoon. FUNTIMES50 review is totally accurate. Pics with ad were not her but she's better looking, very very cute in a "girl next door" sort of way. Nikki is a classy young woman, intelligent, perfectly groomed, exceptionally clean, smells great. Her incall was an extended stay motel that she had gone to great lengths to fix up for her customers. She's a perfect and caring hostess. Her skin is magnificient, so very smooth. I'm a fanny guy and Nikki's is perfect, round, firm, so squeezeable :) Her breasts are perfect for FBSM and gently cupping with your hands. She gives you her total attention during your session. Her massages are firm, in the "Swedish mode", as FUNTIMES said. This was perfect for me as I had done a hard lower body workout the day before and the muscles needed a firm rubbing. Also, as FUNTIMES said, she gives a great crotch massage, knows exceedingly well how touch, tease and rub a man. She freely admits that she loves playing and massaging a man's package and OMG she's good at it. Wow... what a great ball massage :) Personally, I like to start FBSMs laying on my back, get rid of the sexual tension within the first 20 minutes. Then be able to truly enjoy the massage and see if things rise again. Nikki was more than willing to conform to my request and MSOGs are available if desired. All activities were performed with her wearing panties and "thigh highs". Touching was allowed and encouraged. For the last five minutes I simply hugged her and her wonderful youthful body massaging her butt and breasts...yummmy! I would not normally give a "fantastic" to a FBSM that did not include full nudity and some form of UTF but Nikki so impressed me with the overall experience that I believe she earned it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Claire | AnthonyItalianGuy | Denver | Yes | 5 | 1/23/13 | |
|
Review by
AnthonyItalianGuy
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So, this is my first review. I am new to Colorado and have never really done a review online, so bear with me... I started out by emailing Claire after I saw her pictures. I LOVED her look and thought she was gorgeous. We set up a time and I agreed I would call as I got close. Incall = Hotel; Clean; Music Playing; Candles Lit Her looks = Stunning! Looks fantastic. Tight athletic body, stunning ass, clean, sexy, and yummy. Services = Fellas, you won't be disappointed. She is crazy sexy, isn't a weirdo, and has MAD skills. Everything was performed with enthusiasm and we both had a great time of relieving stress!!!! The first girl I have seen in Colorado and I just might not see anyone else because she is THAT good. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| CandiO | mtnman2000 | Denver | Yes | 43 | 1/22/13 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Candio has a ton of fabulous reviews, so obviously there are quite a few men that disagree with my assessment of her. I saw her for a french lesson and I don't remember how much I really paid her but is close. I found Candi to be impatient with me. She asked me for feedback and I gave it to her but she didn't follow it. Her stamina was gone at 5 minutes tops. From then on, she would suck, complain while stroking me (while I shrunk back down), and suck some more. It was a complete turnoff. This review might be a classic case of YMMV considering all the past reviews. She is a nice lady who is fun to talk too but that's not really why I saw her in the first place. ASP REBUTTAL SUBMITTED 1/25/13 ****************************************************************** My Rebuttal to Mtnman2000: I have tremendous confidence in my talents. And I distinctly remember why I grew impatient with you. I cannot find a more eloquent way to respond to your review but to say, " You cannot shoot pool with a rope." Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Svetlana | muckleskelpin | Colorado Springs | Yes | 37 | 1/22/13 | |
|
Review by
muckleskelpin
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Svetlana is a delightful, warm, engaging woman. She always has a smile on her face. Her inner beauty is as engaging as her outer beauty. She is a LMT so knows the practical aspects of massage in all respects. She thoroughly enjoys what she does as well as your attention to her details. Her skills are superlative, her responsiveness knows no bounds, and her warmth will stay with you long after you sign off with a kiss and a radiant smile. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Desiree (720-291-3310) | mtnman2000 | Denver | No | 2 | 1/22/13 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First of all, I sat down and dialed for a blowjob for about 2 hours and she was my last resort to call. She answered and was closeby. Let me list the ways why to never see her: 1) She has a puppy pitbull. When you walk in, it jumps on you repeatedly and doesn't stop and she won't say anything. She is oblivious to why this isn't good manners. 2) The dog is then put into the bathroom where it beats against the door, whines, barks, scratches extremely loud. The people in the other rooms just have to love this lady. 3) I mentioned she should get rid of the dog and get a gun (I wasn't really serious) and she said she already has outstanding gun charges against her. 4) Not that she picked a great photo to use but she is not that girl. This lady is a plump Mexican girl. 5) Her phone rang incessantly and I had to ask her to turn it off. 6) The place was crazy dirty. She asked me to lay on the bed and the bed had no sheets and the mattress was extremely stained. I threw the bed spread on it. So why in the fuck did I still go thru with it? I have no idea. I'm a fool? I'm a fool with a hard on? Finally, she gives good head and is nqns. Is she a bad person? No, maybe (gun charges). Does she rank with Rahim Moore in terrible execution of a good idea? Yes. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor Love | bldrclmbr | Boulder | No | 7 | 1/22/13 | |
|
Review by
bldrclmbr
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/13 Time: 15 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw some lovely pics of Taylor Love and decided to take a chance, since she was in Boulder and I was horny. Calling, she said the special was 100, or 125, depending. I took the latter. As soon as I walked in, she wanted to get right to business, wouldn't even really talk or anything. She tries her best to get you done with CBJ, but I wanted more. No kissing no fondling, nothing. Also she insisted on leaving the skirt on for some reason, and only then let doggie proceed. She clearly wants you out the door quickly and after a few minutes, I wanted to be done and gone as well. As for appearance, pics are probably her from a few years and a few pounds ago. She does have great tits, but won't even stop cbj long enough for you to enjoy them. Would have rather spent my money at a strip club and then jacking off at home. Oh well, you learn Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Caydence Lane | mjk_79 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 1/22/13 | |
|
Review by
mjk_79
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been seeing Caydence for quite a while now and felt it was finally time I gave her a review. Caydence is an amazing woman, she's sexy and does a very sensual massage. There is a mutual shower available as well, which I love. She is definitely one of my favorites and one of the best out there. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miss Natalya | mjk_79 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 1/22/13 | |
|
Review by
mjk_79
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It had been a while since I've seen Natalya. I got to see her again at the end of December. Natalya is a lot of fun. This time we had some fun in the shower before moving on to gfe. Natalya is a great woman and very accommodating. I'll definitely be going back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Natalie 719xxx7964 | colohunter2011 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 7 | 1/22/13 | |
|
Review by
colohunter2011
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/22/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: saw natalie at her incall, a clean hotel east of town. after a few minutes chatting and finding out her rules( no greek or ruff stuff) we took care of business. then down to the fun part. she is a tiny little thing whith nice boobs .she is very enthusdiastic in everything she does.on went the cover after a hand job and she does great tf. a little to good because i filled the cover before i got any kitty. i did geat some great daty, vey nice small kitty that tasted great. afterwards she offered to let me shower if i wanted. i would definately see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Patricia 719 | junit1975 | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 1/22/13 | |
|
Review by
junit1975
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/22/13 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Guys two words: ..... STAY AWAY!!!! from this one .. total ripoff, I just paid 125 dollars to watch her style her damn hair for 10 minutes, then play with her mediocre tits, and get the lousiest handjob ever!!! What a waste!!! She said she was on her period so no full service, sooo offer to give me a good massage!!! wtf!!! Hah, while she was doing the HJ, I had to take over as she didn't know what she was doing, and then she just let her hand rest near my balls, I had to ask her to play with them. Overall her attitude sucked and she is a deadbeat!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lohan | drew.smith | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/21/13 | |
|
Review by
drew.smith
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lohan is not the girl in the photo. However, it seems she took her time finding a photo that does her some justice. Same, hot body. Different face - but Lohan is just as pretty. Really a little spinner, knockout. She came to my place, we sat for a bit for a chat. She is a sweet girl, but street smart and street tough. On to the bedroom. She has very smooth skin. A beautifully tight bottom. We did our dance in a number of positions, of which K9 is her favorite. I suppose this is a YMMV type of girl. She is also low-volume. But I can say that she was the biggest breath of fresh air I've had for a while. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hazel Hayes VIP | fisherman44 | Las Vegas | Yes | 34 | 1/21/13 | |
|
Review by
fisherman44
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/21/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had met "Kat" earlier in the week and we had a great time. Since I had such a good experience with "Kat" I thought it would be a good idea to add Ashley Marie to make it a threesome. It would be a first for me and I knew that "Kat" would ensure that all went well and that I"d be well entertained. Turned out to be an excellent idea. We set up a "high noon" rendezvous at Ashley's well kept incall location on the westside. As noted this was to be my inaugural experience with two ladies and it was fantastic. Being with two lovely ladies who know exactly what they are doing makes going along for the ride most enjoyable. Ashley Marie was even prettier than her pictures and told me that she was still a little sore from a recent fender bender. That didn't seem to hamper either her spirit or ability. Both "Kat" and Ashley Marie are very adept at making a guy feel welcome and at ease. We all got naked and there I was surrounded by two beautiful women who took turns gently stroking me as we chatted. After some serious kissing ( they're both great kissers), they both went down to get a little taste of my joy stick. Seemed like a good idea to me. Since I had read a few reviews I knew that I would have to exercise a fair amount of self control so as not to come too soon. Easier said than done. I enjoyed the picture show as long as I could, then asked "Kat" to straddle my face so I could taste her kitty. She was happy to accomodate and she tasted mighty fine as they say. Meanwhile Ashley Marie seemed very content to be downtown, working with the smoothest pair of lips I can ever remember. She truly has a very gentle, yet provocative touch with both hand and mouth which I thoroughly enjoyed. My neck was getting a bit weary so I asked "Kat" to join Ashley Marie. I must say that it was terrific eye candy watching these two lovely ladies work me over. Soon it was showtime and "Kat" took me deep into her eager mouth and finished me off. Those were about 20 of the sweetest moments I can ever remember. We took a short break for some chitcat, then some more great kissing, then full speed ahead for round two, with "Kat" again enjoyng a nitecap of love juice. I was whipped, but what a great time. I can't wait until my next trip to Vegas for an encore. Both these fine ladies are "Highly Recommended".. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anita Coxs | OhSoFun | Denver | Yes | 25 | 1/21/13 | |
|
Review by
OhSoFun
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/21/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This cute young sexy woman is fun, spunky and tight in all the right places. Her TF is one of the best ever, all our playtime positions were exciting, but that rear view is the best. I’m sure happy she had that Stock Show special. Still grinning! Thanks Anita, for a real fun Sunday night :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bridgett | Modigliani. | Colorado Springs | Yes | 16 | 1/21/13 | |
|
Review by
Modigliani.
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Bridgett saw me on short notice through p411. She came on time and with a great attitude and very high energy. She did a little strip tease and it was off to great utf that led to the other fun stuff. Easy to talk to and fun to be around. She really enjoys what she does and not just for the pay day and in the Springs thats a rarity. So teat her nice and I’m sure she’ll stay. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Lane | Modigliani. | Denver | Yes | 93 | 1/21/13 | |
|
Review by
Modigliani.
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/17/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Sasha on the 30th of Dec. Sasha is VERY clean. I can’t say enough how great and professional she looked and acted. Takes great care of her body and was into the whole act. The only draw back is she did ask if I wanted MOSG, but it was very late so I’m not sure if she was tired or just ready for bed hahah. Great provider and a great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||