Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Brooklynne | johninaurora | Denver | Yes | 57 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
johninaurora
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Brooklynne was highly recommended to me by a friend and I have to admit I saved up so I could see her and she is worth every penny. She is very attractive and has a smokin' hot body! She is a fantastic kisser and I can't wait until I can see her again. Everything about her is great! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Denver Eden | DenverJeff | Denver | Yes | 32 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
DenverJeff
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great time. Great attitude. Great conversation and all activities were very fun! I'll mention "lack of hot water" just for an in-side joke between us! Thanks for everything. Great session, and look forward to another one soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Bailey | Cyclist696 | Fort Collins | Yes | 45 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
Cyclist696
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Bailey is easy to setup with. It only took 30 mins from the time I put in the P411 request until we were finalized. Bailey's incall is nive and in a good part of Fort Collin. If you need a private entrance it is a little exposed. I don't need the privacy so it didn't matter to me. When I arrived I found a beautiful, intellegent woman waiting for me. The photos and discriptions were accurate. Bailey was easy to get to know. We had a nice talk before things got started. I took a shower and when I was finished I found Bailey on the bed ready to go. I'm not much of a porn writer so I don't give details. However she was wonderful. She did every activity mentioned playfully with great skills. Bailey was fun and one of the best I've been with. I look forward to seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | petite4me | Denver | Yes | 54 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
petite4me
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, as others have said, Wendy does luv Fun! And I sure loved her kind of fun too! Casual to start, and incredibly energetic the entire session. A great, wet time was had by both. Of note was how responsive she was to setting up an appt. I had tried a few times in the past, but our schedules never meshed, and she sent me a txt out of the blue one day saying she'd be in Broomfield. Unfortunately, I couldn't make that day either, but was finally able to hook up the next day. And so glad I did! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bridgett | 2_The_T | Pueblo | Yes | 16 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
2_The_T
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/13 Time: 45 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a great time with Bridgett Cool, fun and attractive I 2nd the other reviews Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor 720-xxx-3823 | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I hadn't gone for FBSM in a while, but was intrigued by Taylor's pictures and recent reviews. Easy set-up by text and made it to her private incall location. The door opened to reveal a pretty woman with a nice smile. She has a room dedicated to her massage work and it was clean, warm and had a nice atmosphere. She left while I got comfortable and she returned in the nude to begin the session. She has a beautiful body with large, soft enhanced breasts, flat abdomen and great butt and legs---just like her BP pics. Taylor started off a little quiet, but opened up once the session began. It seemed that she was allowing me to determine the amount of conversation during the massage, which I thought was nice. She gave a very nice and thorough massage while I was face down. With the flip, she climbed on the table for very slow sensual stroking, with her beautiful bottom facing me. It was a wonderful combo! After the climax, she cleaned me up with a warm towel and spent the last few minutes providing a nice face/scalp massage and more conversation. She and the entire experience was great. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elaine | petite4me | Denver | Yes | 50 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
petite4me
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It's hard to believe I've only seen Elaine's ad on backpage, and then rarely. If the weblink is broken, a search on escortphonesearch will bring up some pictures. If you like 'em tan, blonde and thin with a British accent, you better go visit Elaine! She has a wonderfully nice place, bedside mirror and all. Everything was performed quite enthusiastically - she knows what she likes and isn't afraid to tell you what it is. Can't wait to visit her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | indoguy | Denver | Yes | 28 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
indoguy
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She obviously could tell that i was nervous, so she gave me a hug and made feel more at home. she's very cute and bubbly, awesome service and she seems to enjoy what she does. spent the rest of the time just hanging out with her and talking :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anita Coxs | 1 hour vacationer | Denver | Yes | 25 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
1 hour vacationer
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her ad. running a special. Easy set up. Easy going girl. Felt very comfortable with her right from the start. Not a clockwatcher. All activities happily performed.... Most any man would probably have a good time with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lacey (blonde BP) | mtnman2000 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is my 2nd time seeing Lacey. The first time was great. She was very enthusiastic. This time, she just didn't do anything for me at all. Her blowjob was was too fast and rough. Even after telling her to mellow out, she couldn't stop. She had to finish me with a HJ and then she was gone. It was pretty sad. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Barbie4U Barbie Desire | otherone2 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
otherone2
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Barbie is a great find. Nice hotel, very easy to arrange even on short notice, room prepared for date, bright, articulate and accomodating. Very eager to make certain you have a fantastic time and have your expectations met. Don't know how ling she will be in town but I certainly am going to try to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stormy Winters | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 39 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Holy smokes, we have another great provider up north. She may be new on TOB...but probably not to the biz. She led me down to her room, 100% mirrored, it was crazy fun. Every angle you like, while doing the wild thing. Sabrina is f*cking amzing. She sincerely enjoys doing this and she's a tigress in bed. Sabrina's got mad skills and I couldn't get enough of that body,....soooo yummy. I can't help but think that she'll do VERY well here. Thanks Sabrina, can't wait to see you again. G_R Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brynn Campbell | HaroldOne | Denver | Yes | 18 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
HaroldOne
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After being out of the country for more than a month and unable to hobby, I decided to treat myself when I returned to the states. After doing some research, I scheduled a 2 hour appointment with Miss Brynn. Best decision I have ever made in this hobby. Her incall in very upscale and and impeccable. Her beauty, body and personality were outstanding. She is a sweetheart and one of the best ladies I have ever experienced in this business. If you want a detailed, play by play description of spending 2 hours with this gem, I would suggest you schedule with her and savor the memories yourself. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor 720-xxx-3823 | BoulderBorn | Denver | Yes | 26 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
BoulderBorn
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Taylor is a consummate professional; she is knowledgeable, intelligent, and quite welcoming; even to a new comer (like myself). She is quite warming and is incredibly beautiful as well; which is unquantifiable, as she is by far the most attractive woman I have ever met. Her massage technique is at an expert level; you will find yourself quite rejuvenated after an appointment. Taylor is well worth your time, I expect to be making another appointment as soon as possible. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amina R | jjj80 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
jjj80
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I showed up not really knowing what to expect. She has mixed reviews, some good some not. Booking was simple, though I messed up the directions and was a little late. She was understanding about it and it didn't become an issue. Pictures are very accurate. She's still new to this, but you can see where she wants to improve the experience around the services. the main event is great. some things may be limited because she has a lingering injury from a car accident, but it's easy enough to work around that and she's more than willing to accommodate as best she can. she's not a 3g like some reviews suggest, but she is a fairly passive, go-with-the-flow type so just explain what you'd like and you're good to go. when the main event starts, she gets into it, which is something I really enjoyed. she seemed like a sweet girl but kind of shy, so just be ready to communicate and you'll enjoy your time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heidi 480 | Cletus | Denver | Yes | 10 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
Cletus
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Heidi at her DTC incall. Great attitude with nice conversation. Limited menu for the half hour appointment but the services provided were very good regardless. She is a very beautiful gal and her pictures are accurate although she was probably somewhat darker complected than in the pix. Didn't take away from the experience for me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rose 719 | up4it80631 | Fort Collins | Yes | 2 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
up4it80631
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/13 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Rose's ad in Ft Collins and was captured by her pis. Set up was easy and sheduled a little later. We texted until I arrived at her place and she gave me the room umber. Greeted me in a nice tight t shirt and levis whih looked great. Took care of business and began kissing and exploring each others bodies. I suggested we shed the clo thes and her nipples were awesome. Kissed more as we explored eah other to the fullest and then I couldn't wait for DATY....very clean and tasty and she enjoyed the time as much as I did. covered up and did sissors then doggy until I finished......Rose is sweet and new(3 months) in the business and will soon be a real gem as she gets comfortable with herself and her new hobby. LOL I have already asked for a repeat next week and she agreed....will see her alot whenever I can Thanks ROSE !!!!!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Maria 702-860-7885 | bbcninja | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
bbcninja
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/13 Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called up Maria this morning, typical 2 call system. Met her at her incall at a off strip hotel. Her pics are very accurate, she even had on the pink lipstick in the pics. Started off with the CBJ which was very wet and and good, we then moved on to missionary. It started out good nice moans and movement but i can tell I was a little to big for her. She said she does not like big wankers so we tried one more position(doggy) and then she just finished me with a CBJ. Be advised guys she is super tight and i mean super tight. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | Joe12357 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
Joe12357
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wendy is by far the warmest, kindest and most beautiful provider I've met. From the moment she opened the door until she kissed me goodbye, she exhibited a genuine interest and affection that was such an unexpected treat. She's smart, witty and just a really fun person. That and she's drop-dead gorgeous. If ever there was a reason for me to move to Colorado, it's Wendy. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stacy Carlson | Songdog57 | Denver | Yes | 50 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
Songdog57
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Stacy for a one hour session at her upscale in-call location in Denver. Scheduling was easy and she was on time. What a beautiful lady! We spent a few minutes in conversation and the woman is just a blast to talk to. She’s smart and has a great sense of humor. I won’t go into details about our activities other than what I listed above, but Stacy seem to be able to intuit what I wanted and was most accommodating. She has great oral skills and is truly FTF. I love a provider that knows how to push back! She’s beautiful, smart, fun to be around, and simply fantastic in bed! I will go back. Hopefully soon! Please note that the tipping indicated above was totally voluntary on my part. Stacy didn’t request a tip and there was no up-selling whatsoever. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amina R | ColoTexan | Denver | Yes | 16 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
ColoTexan
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Amina is a lovely young woman who is very sweet and has a body that is just rocking. Though she looks like her posted pics her figure was even better than I had expected. She's on the quiet side but will let you know what she likes. She even sorta bragged how she is great at head, lol, but she backed it up I'll give her that. Even better than that though was the view from behind and the pleasant noises she made while we both exploded in doggie. Amina was an UTR treat in almost every way. The only reason I didn't rate it excellent was I'm into DFK big time and we didn't quite go in that direction. I definitely would return though, if nothing else than to hold that superb body of hers. Thanks Amina. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katie LV | sznman | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
sznman
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is HOT and takes direction well. She likes what she does! Will have to see her again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lindsay Starr | Truth | Denver | Yes | 8 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
Truth
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I’ve seen Lindsay several times over the past few months, and it gets better each time – and that’s saying a lot, as she set the bar pretty high with her wonderful treatment on our first session. For those of you with an interest in her physical attributes, Lindsay has an incredible body, perfectly proportioned and wonderfully sensual. The pictures on her website are really her and completely accurate, but she looks even better in person. Gorgeous face, too: almost enough to get your attention off of the rest of her. On her site, she describes herself as “arrestingly sexy.” Consider that an understatement. The service? In the unlikely event that you want only a therapeutic massage, you won’t be disappointed. She’s a CMT and a good one, able to put you into a great state of relaxation – and considering what I’ve said, that’s no easy task. Beyond that, she performs all FBSM services with kindness, attention, skill, generosity – and a beautiful smile. As she says on her website, “dangerously seductive” and “nurturing.” She’s completely delightful and offers wondrous and memorable pleasures. You’ll probably find her quiet, at least at first, but very friendly. If you can get your mind away from her body and her smile, you’ll also find her very intelligent, with a sensitivity that extends to non-FBSM-related matters. I give her my strongest recommendation. Do yourself a favor and spend an hour with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | KinkyTeddyBear | Denver | Yes | 28 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
KinkyTeddyBear
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Finally made the decision to hobby. I've been lurking on TOB and trolling BP for a few years now. Not only did I want to make sure the provider was legit, but I wanted to ensure a positive experience. Incall was upscale, downtown hotel. Kymberli is everything all the previous posts claimed her to be. Super sweet, super enthusiastic. Where was this girl when I was her age (25+years ago)? We had so much fun together, it should be illegal... Very glad I opted for a longer session. We found we had a lot of common ground and it made for a delightful time. Think of all of the enthusiasm you would want a 19-20 year old to approach the above activities with and you have Kymberli. Even though this was my first hobbying adventure, there is no doubt it was pure GFE. As a prior reviewer noted, amazing eye contact during UTF. Thank you, darling! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kate 719-xxx-7620 | jr1432233 | Colorado Springs | No | 10 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
jr1432233
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/31/12 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I previously gave Kate a great review because she earned it. Since then she has scheduled me three times for incalls and each time when I have arrived in the area or left the office she has either completely stopped communication or had some outlandish excuse. The last time I called and asked for Kate she said it was t her even though it clearly was. It is obviously her right to not see someone and that would be fine if she had just communicated that to me rather than waste several hours of my time without even a small amount of courtesy. She is a beautiful woman and an excellent provider if you are fortunate to actually meet her. I hope she treats the rest of you gentleman better than me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rebecca Love | maxedout | Colorado Springs | Yes | 20 | 1/13/13 | |
|
Review by
maxedout
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/29/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a very very good time with Rebecca, She was the real deal I will be seeing her again !! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Danielle Rae | HicryDicryDoc-8545 | Denver | Yes | 107 | 1/9/13 | |
|
Review by
HicryDicryDoc-8545
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I visited Danielle Rae about a week ago when I saw her ad for a "Mouthin' Off / Blow-Out" special. We met in her comfortable incall off of Parker and I-225, and as soon as she opened the door, I was surprised at how accurate her pictures were. She looks exactly as she does in her photos, except that in person she is even more hot, toned, and sexy. She was very pleasant to talk to, had a nice sense of humor and a lovely smile, and knew just how to make me feel comfortable before getting down to business. Once she began, she gave me exactly what I came for. She was very enthusiastic as she gave me the best blowjob I have ever had. She was completely naked, and I enjoyed every moment caressing her body and fondling her large firm breasts. Her nipples were very responsive, and I enjoyed the little gasps she let out as I played with them. As she attended to me, I could see all of her sexy body between my legs, and enjoyed the view of her perfect ass swishing in the mirror opposite me. When she touched herself for me a little bit, I asked her if she'd mind if I held back for a while. She looked me in the eyes with a naughty grin and told me that I could, but by then, there was no way.... It was the most pleasurable sensation I have ever felt. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Synful Natasha | grumpy | Denver | Yes | 55 | 1/9/13 | |
|
Review by
grumpy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very nice lady, easy to talk to, nice to be with, not a lot of chemistery but still a great lady. Nice tiny body. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mia 5353 | howlinal | Las Vegas | Yes | 16 | 1/9/13 | |
|
Review by
howlinal
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have Seen Mia Before. when i went to her incall she gave me a great FBSM then after a bbbj. then on with the rubber, then doggy, mish, then back to a bbjcim ( which i love)to pop. afterwards we had some coffee & talked she is a fun lady to be with... treat her right, she's worth it Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Honey BP | HicryDicryDoc-8545 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/9/13 | |
|
Review by
HicryDicryDoc-8545
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is a wack-job. During and after our unsatisfying session she was obviously drunk and possibly drugged. The pictures were obviously not of her. After a few minutes of an unenthusiastic covered BJ on her dirty couch, I told her she could stop. As I got dressed she asked if I would like to see her again (I don't), and as I left, she followed me out the door and locked herself out. She knocked on the door to get back in, and it was answered by a large black man who was apparently hiding in the other room while I was there. She never told me we had a visitor. I think he may be pimping her out to pay for her dope. Beware of this one, fellas. She's very bad news. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| melody-1901 | vegasfun-1745 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 1/9/13 | |
|
Review by
vegasfun-1745
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: took a chance on this new provider and i am glad i did....she only does car dates for now which stinks but i was lucky to find a good quiet spot...her tits are huge 32 g natural and she is 18...she has a baby so she is not as hard and tight as i noramlly like but still sexy enough...a mix of latina and a little black she says...great attitude and very relaxing to be with...nice cbj as i was playing with her tits..not much u can do in a car as i am not a small man so i just had her finish me off by hand..will see her again if she gets incall... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | southern | Denver | Yes | 28 | 1/9/13 | |
|
Review by
southern
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kymberli is great fun. She loves what she does and I loved what she did. I would, and will, see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Monica from cail | mzoom89128 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 1/9/13 | |
|
Review by
mzoom89128
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/13 Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Will I call and text Monica she was very sweet and nice of the phone she has a normal 2 call system she's next to the mgm she is not a gfe provider, we started with a cbj that was very good I all most pop I had her stop the to mish for about a good 15 mins she go off the went to doggie....that was very nice I know she was in to it she was fucking back hard then I pop real hard she turn and look at me and said wow that was good I feel your dick throbbing hard I :-) and said its been a little while I had she smiled back then she thank me for coming to see herl all in all it will have a great day Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| TASTYNATASHA | Chubby | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/9/13 | |
|
Review by
Chubby
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Natasha listed on P411 as visiting from San Diego P411 provider number P84450. I checked her out and saw she had reviews on TER, ID 185708. I Goggled her phone number and found more about her. It all seemed to check out so I scheduled an hour that afternoon. Glad I did. I like tall girls. Natasha is every inch of the 5 foot 9 inches she claims to be, but still very shapely with a very nice waist and hips and legs. Really beautiful face. Not sure if she's really a DD, I'd say a D, but very nice and 100% natural. Plus, she's one of the nicest girl I've met in a long time. Young, bright eyed, smiling, interested, interesting, FTF; just great. This is her first visit to Denver. She her while she's here if you get the chance. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | chanwon | Denver | Yes | 54 | 1/9/13 | |
|
Review by
chanwon
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wendy in one word? WEEEEEEEEEEE! This appointment almost didn't happen thanks to circumstances on my end but I called to make alternate arrangements and she was more than understanding and agreed to see me even though I was late. Once I arrived at her incall I was greeted with a hug and offered a beverage which immediately made me feel comfortable and welcomed. We chatted a bit all the while petting and kissing which was nice, it was flattering to visit someone that had as much trouble keeping her hands off of me as I did her. I then followed her to her bedroom shedding clothes without hesitation as she slipped out of her silky half robe, now I really knew that I was in for a treat. To say that Wendy loves fun would be scratching the surface. Wendy IS fun, no not like a kitten is cute but she's the embodiment of fun! If they were to bottle her the label would say "FUN" but it would also contain the following warning: Do not exceed taking more than one over the course of an hour, side effects may include slurred speech, inability to form complete sentences, euphoria and an erection lasting longer than 5 hours. If you experience an erection lasting longer than 5 hours, please book a longer appointment with her. She was more than complimentary of me and told me on more than one occasion that I was FTF, once while riding me like a stolen pony. Once we'd sufficiently wrecked one another I was offered a shower which was sorely needed, then I dressed, we hugged and kissed and lo and behold, another she gave me yet another compliment. Suffice to say I'm still walking on air. Who has two thumbs and now an ego that goes to 11? >this guy!< Thank you so much Wendy! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hazel Hayes VIP | mansoncalif44 | Las Vegas | Yes | 34 | 1/9/13 | |
|
Review by
mansoncalif44
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Visiting here from California and saw her website and am crazy over blonds. Called her up and set up a appointment time. Arrived at location and she is very friendly, talkative and sexy. She stripped down and I sucked on her tits awhile and pussy. She licked my balls and kissed for awhile. She sucked on my cock pausing and starting again. She didnt rush let me enjoy a slow blow job and then I got my cover on and did her in mish. She seemed to enjoy the session and I like that. I liked the fact she was friendly, sexy and took her time. I would see her again if am in the area. She is cute in her own way. Nice smile and nice hair a larger gal if your into that. Not too large though. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hazel Hayes VIP | fisherman44 | Las Vegas | Yes | 34 | 1/9/13 | |
|
Review by
fisherman44
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Just before Christmas and after much research and checking out reviews, I decided that "Kat" was a lady with whom I wanted to spend some time. I made arrangements thru her website without any difficulty. She met me downstairs at the hotel where I was staying and was very warm and friendly as we went up to the room. Since I was a relative newcomer she tolerated with a very pleasant attitude my many questions about how things worked and how best to avoid a bad experience. This was important to me since I'd already been burned a couple of times by some upsell ladies. Kat was very helpful and after about 15 minutes of chit chat she allowed me to give a full body massage. I think it relaxed me more than her. After that we got down to business. As others have said before me it was very hard to get past her great BBBJ technigue. Definitely exceptional. She's also a great kisser. I had a super time with an extra special lady. The extra "pop" was a pleasant surprise as I didn't think I could get there, but "Kat" goes the extra mile to make sure that you have a great time and wonderful memory. I don't that either of us ever looked at the clock. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable. She's a winner! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ashley marie-5429 | fisherman44 | Las Vegas | Yes | 21 | 1/9/13 | |
|
Review by
fisherman44
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was my second time with Ashley Marie, the first being part of a threesome with her friend "Kat" Kovell. After my first encounter I knew I wanted some solo time with Ashley. Like all the reviews say she is very sweet and affectionate. After a warm greeting at her upscale incall on the westside we had a brief chat before getting into some very nice fireworks. She really has a very nice body, very smooth and supple. Her breasts are very compelling, especially with the nipples being pierced. It's obvious that she takes very good care of herself which serves to make the entire experience that much more rewarding. After some sweet kisses I asked if I could taste her kitty since I never got around to it during the prior threesome (two woman working on you can be quite distracting). She let me have a good long taste of her sweetness and I'm pretty sure she reached the big"O". It was most enjoyable for both of us. Next it was her turn. She has great oral technigue which makes you forget anything else you might be considering. Since she's not into CIM I just got to make big mess all over her beautiful breasts which was fine with me. She's also likes to cuddle and is a super kisser. We enjoyed a few quiet moments before heading into round two which equally satisfying, although not as intense due to my lack of conditioning. Need more practice. If you get the chance you won't regret spending time with Ashley Marie. Definitely a non-rushed pleasure connection of the highest quality. Highly recommended!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jazzy-9210 | magicdick64 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 1/9/13 | |
|
Review by
magicdick64
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen Ms.Jazzy's escort ad on Mojo for some time- didn't locate any reviews? I was able to make phone contact with her fairly easy- we had talked about getting to together before. I met Jazzy at an off strip hotel and she answered the door looking very much like her ad pics. She is a nice mix of black -indian and white with a a curvy thick booty. We quickly got undressed and she gave me some really amazing deepthroat(cbj)- she appeared to enjoy. Then we settled into some hot MISH- she moaned loudly as i stroked her tight wet pussy with my cock. Then I turned her over for some deep dog pounding before we both came(cfs). Ms. Jazzy is a sexy mixed MILF who enjoys sex. If you enjoy hot mommies she is a good choice. Also very good hygeine. No upsell or pimp hidden in the closet. No BB or backdoor. Great value. Happy whoring in 2013!;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Haley Holt-2851 | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 11 | 1/9/13 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a great time with Haley and she's a true spinner that enjoys herself....Will definetly see her again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audra Baron | nairobi08 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 1/7/13 | |
|
Review by
nairobi08
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Audra a handful of times and each visit has been outstanding. From the beginning she has been willing to share details of her life in a way that many other escorts do not. But this is matched by her interest in my life and her willingness to be supportive. At other times things get hot right away and that works pretty well too. My first two times with her were the hottest times I have ever had with a woman. For the last visit she texted me as she was getting dressed and then a few times as she got closer to the outcall location. I had a glass of wine ready when she arrived at the door. She is a beautiful woman with a high energy level. We shared for a while, relaxing on the bed, almost naked. By the time we were done talking we were both ready for action and I starting working my way toward some DATY which was greatly enjoyed by her. Then it was her turn to return the oral favor, which she does quite well and with enthusiasm. I had to stop her to leave something for the main event. I let her get on top (at other times, she has been quite vocal about me taking control and we have tried a number of positions) and we went at it with tons of passion until we were both spent. We spent the rest of the time talking and laying together. As other reviewers have mentioned, Audra is a very intelligent woman with many interesting life experiences. Personally I find the combination of beauty, intellgence, and passion to be a huge turn-on. It is clear to me that her willingness to talk about her life is just one side of her passionate nature and I am glad that I have looked at it that way. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | niceguy1 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 1/7/13 | |
|
Review by
niceguy1
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Janell at a hotel in the DTC area. She was very accommodating and greeted me at the door in a towel. Gave a nice massage and utf. I was not in the mood for full service but she was really good at the activities I wanted. Had a great time Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mia 720-xxx-6691 | LuckyMan99 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 1/7/13 | |
|
Review by
LuckyMan99
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mia is a very sexy, intelligent, personable young lady. This is a rub, not a massage was OK, but conversation was very interesting, and close proximity to sexy, naked young lady was very stimulating. Sensual aspects were very enjoyable, and participation was very natural and uninhibited. Thanks Mia! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor 720-xxx-3823 | indoguy | Denver | Yes | 26 | 1/7/13 | |
|
Review by
indoguy
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure to meet with taylor after a long day at work. Very clean incall in a suburban area, easy setup (by text). when i first laid eyes on her i remembered one of the reviews saying she looks like a hot nerdy girl sitting next to you in physics (don't quote me on this) and i tried not to laugh thinking about it. I'm always nervous when i meet with a provider for the first time, but taylor put my nerves at ease when she walked in the room completely unclothed, which made me take off my clothes even faster. all i can say is WOW, what a body with a personality to match. very easy to talk to, friendly, well spoken girl which will treat you well if you do the same. i'm not going to go over the HOT details, but she's a keeper fellas. treat this one with respect :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Fancy Darling | GuyFawkes | Denver | Yes | 10 | 1/7/13 | |
|
Review by
GuyFawkes
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Fancy is a frequent visitor to the chatroom and she clearly likes meeting new people. Lets just say that she is a lot of fun and I will be back to visit her, many times I hope. She took my appointment on very short notice and had a great attitude about the whole thing. One of the best ladies I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Thanks Fancy. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valerie BP | coking | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/7/13 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: called her up and made a quick stop by the hotel she stayed at. very up-tight about everything and i felt a little uncomfortable with her asking all the questions before i was able to visit. showed up to the room and she did not look anything like the pictures on BP. light body rub, asked for some more donation before moving on. overall, i felt uncomfortable throughout the session as she kept asking personal questions. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Emily 720~xxx~0558 | darkcloud82 | Denver | Yes | 10 | 1/7/13 | |
|
Review by
darkcloud82
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Her location is very nice, professional and clean easy to find and discrete. When Emily opened the door I was stun with amazement as she is very beautiful and her smile made me forget why I was there. Her message is A+ better then some therapeutic places I have gone with her tiny body she is able to use so much pressure it was wonderful. We had a great conversation talking about her past as well as mine, and talking about things that just happen last week like old good friends. On the flip she got on top of me with them lovely eyes and then I can't remember the rest as I was lost in paradise. Guys if you want a great message from a beautiful lady who can not only deliver a therapeutic message with a conversation and her Royal Treatment will make you feel like a king in paradise check her out! Respect her and she wont let you down. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miyah (Mee-yah) | Oc2lv | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 1/7/13 | |
|
Review by
Oc2lv
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw her ads for a while wasnt sure because of no reviews came here and saw that our fellow friend toftt and decided to call her she is soft spoken when i came in she was sitting on her bed she is pretty tall nice big boobs and a nice firm booty she told me to get comfortable started with a nice cbj then doogy a little bit of mish then cowgirl i might have taken a little bit longer then what i paid for but never did she rush me i dont think she is a gfe provider but i dont mind i think i found mi ATF for the time that she is here I will definately see her again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Isabella 915-xxx-0624 | LuckyMan99 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 1/7/13 | |
|
Review by
LuckyMan99
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, Isabella is a very beautiful young lady with a smoking hot body. Her massage technique is actually quite good, and she offers your choice of music via Pandora. Isabella seems to prefer to let her hands do the talking for the most part, but we enjoyed friendly get-to-know-you conversation. After getting me completely relaxed, the fun began on the flip. This lady definitely leaves a man feeling relaxed and refreshed. I will see her again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Velvet Valentine | rocketmanco901 | Denver | Yes | 85 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
rocketmanco901
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure of finally meeting Ms Valentine, and I do mean pleasure. It was fun meeting another raised on the coast like me! I highly recommend her and look forward to seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||