Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Diamond and Michelle | Kouno3790 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 4/13/14 | |
|
Review by
Kouno3790
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/10/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wonderful girl, I was a little late due to a train and she was fully understanding. Made me feel very comfortable, no rush and overall wonderful time. I will be seeing her again soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| LYNN-6826 | deredrocker | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 4/13/14 | |
|
Review by
deredrocker
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/7/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Really nice looking girl. Fab tits, recently pierced nips and sore. Everything was covered but the TF was good and cowgirl and reverse Cowgirl made me blow my load. Seemed a little rushed, but I got what I came for. Small dog in the room was no problem. Love the young ones, but not really a GFE more like 3g's Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Christina of Denver | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 75 | 4/13/14 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/14/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been wanting to see Christina for some time, I made time to see and cant understand why I waited so long. Christina was just awesome then she gave me a massage to die for. Christina was by far the best massage I have had in a long time. I am going to make her a regular stop for massage and more if I can swing enough time. Christina thanks for a great time Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elegant Lily | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 1 | 4/13/14 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/13/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I decided to take the plunge and visit Lily. Truly she is an incredible young lady, with a smoking hot body and refreshingly brainy. A true GFE with a bit of PSE touch. She does take screening seriously and her rates are a bit higher in this market but quality speaks for itself. She was very nicely dressed and I could tell she put thought into her lingerie. We chatted for a bit and then it got steamy. She is very attractive, it's hard not to keep your hands off her. Petite model build, def a bit of a spinner type. Great kisser as well & really, really responsive. DATY was great, she tasted fresh and has a gorgeous pouty asset that gets creamy. Caution, she may squirt! Her oral talents are even more impressive. They have to be experienced to be believed. Mish, 69, doggy were equally glorious. This woman is an insatiable little stallion who clearly enjoys what she does. Highly recommend! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shauna Styles | freedom11 | Denver | Yes | 42 | 4/12/14 | |
|
Review by
freedom11
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/11/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What can you say about Shauna other than, WOW ! From the minute she opened the door I was captivated. What a pretty lady. Im an extremely shy person and she put me at ease right away. Shauna is one of those rare individuals that has been put on this earth to make it a better place for the rest of us. Just a kind, sweet person that you want to know more about. I won't go into details but suffice to say she made me feel amazing. If it were possible to keep her to myself I would. Just one of those intimate connections you never forget. Treat her right and she will keep you smiling for a LONG time. Thanks Shauna. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna 214-xxx-5693 | angus.mcgongagle | Denver | Yes | 3 | 4/12/14 | |
|
Review by
angus.mcgongagle
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/11/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was perusing the BP ads and came across Jenna's. I did some researching on her and although I came across additional pics I was unable to find any reviews. So I decided to pay her a visit and get that ball rolling. Called her on the morning of and set up an appoint. As per her instructions, a few minutes prior to our meeting time, when I was nearby, I called to get specific location. No answer so left a msg. Waited a few mins more and I called her again. It turns out she was running a bit late, but I was ok with waiting. When she was ready she called and met me at the door. Although cute in her pictures, she's better in person. She's also slightly more tanned appearing in person. She's also taller looking in person. Entered and started up a short bit of chit chat feeling each other out, etc... Shortly thereafter we commenced with getting comfortable where she began running her fingers and fingernails all around my little buddy and the twins. Meanwhile my hands explored her body in return. We did this for a few minutes, after which I had her lay back so my lips could explore and caress her soft young skin. I eventually moved on down to the "Y" (Note: her non-DATY is 120 & w/=140). She has a very beautiful nether region that's fresh and juicy. We went on like this for a bit. I then crawled up to do some simple caressing and light body kissing. She was ready to return the favor so on went the cover. TF isn't always the best, but she's pretty darn good at it. She was sort of sitting at my side, so happily my hands were able to do some more roaming. Again we went on like this for a bit after which we switched into some awesome missionary where I gloriously finished. I cleaned up and got dressed while we talked some more. A few additional notes: She's newish to the sport. She's apparently in the process of moving here permanently (yeah!) to work and so thankfully I'll certainly be seeing her again. Although she has a slightly tiered service she doesn't actively aggressively up-sell. Nor is the menu so limited as to always require navigating a complex gradation of services. Overall, despite the schedule delay at the beginning this was a very very very fun session with a mostly unknown newcomer. Treat her right you all. She's a keeper. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Michelle-1235 | stevej | Colorado Springs | No | 10 | 4/12/14 | |
|
Review by
stevej
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/7/14 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well, I don't know if this counts as a no show or not. I think it probably does. I showed up at Michelle's incall location. She said it would be a few minutes before she was ready. I waited an appropriate length of time and never heard anything. I tried contacting her and got no response. I decided to go ahead and try to go to the room. As I got out of my car, I saw a female who resembled Michelle's description going into the motel smoking like a chimney I might add. She had a guy with her. I decided to see if it was in fact her, so I followed her to the room, and sure enough, it was her going into her room with another guy. She had double booked! She texted me about 45 minutes later and said she was ready. Needless to say, I didn't go back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Harley Haven-5967 | CSmythe | Denver | Yes | 22 | 4/10/14 | |
|
Review by
CSmythe
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a fantastic time with Harley last weekend. Smokin' hot body, great smile, and unbelievable eyes. Easy to be around, she is definitely the complete package. Setting up an appointment was easy and the incall was very nice, and private. She answered the door wearing a tight little black dress just as I had asked. She even asked me whether she should have her hair up or down! I'm not much for getting graphic on reviews but I can say that I had a VERY good time...and for the first time in my somewhat brief foray into hobbying, I found a provider I am really looking forward to seeing again. She certainly never rushed or watched a clock. Be nice to her fellas, she's a great girl and deserves your respect. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna (719) | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 26 | 4/10/14 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Been trying to hookup with Jenna for over 6 months but our schedules never linked until recently. With all that build up I was hoping she'd be everything I imagined... and she EXCEEDED all my expectations. She's a keeper guys. Her donation was 220 but I emptied my wallet of the other 40. Next time I'll book her for 2 hours. She's a tigress, a great GFE and one classy lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Luscious-3403 | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 4/10/14 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Luscious is just that. Very, very enthusiastic and into the whole gig. Make sure you ate your Wheaties you'll need the energy to keep up with this fine young lady! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Diamond and Michelle | angus.mcgongagle | Denver | Yes | 15 | 4/10/14 | |
|
Review by
angus.mcgongagle
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Back in March I'd seen her ad a few times and was interested. However, I didn't see any reviews for her so thought I'd pay her a visit and get some info. I've since seen her a 2nd time (recently) and that info is included here too. If you're interested in a fun girl, then this is the one for you. Visit #1 (2-girl option @ 230 for the AM) Typical 3-call/text to set up and get location. On that morning when I was nearby I called to get closer directions, but no answer. I sent a text for same and eventually she got back with me. Sensing from the scattered-ness of the texts and brief phone call it seemed she'd just woken up. A very cute latina girl answered the door. We talked for a few minutes getting the pleasantries out of the way. I then learned that the 2nd girl although present, "became unavailable" the previous evening. Whatever that really meant I don't know. Nonetheless I stripped and Diamond got down to her bra and panties. We all lay on the bed and in the course of doing so I was able to get girl #2 to participate in some kissing with Diamond while I lay on the bed next to them watching. After a few short minutes of that I began caressing Diamond and a few more short minutes later I removed her lacy thong and began some fresh and wonderful DATY. Meanwhile my hands were exploring her youthful smooth olive colored skin as well as that of girl #2. I took off her bra and added lightly kissing the rest of her awesome body into the DATY. Meanwhile I stuck first one and then 2 fingers into her juice pussy, slowly increasing the pace and variety of oral and digital attentions. What fun having her squirming and moaning. In total I probably gave her a good 15 mins DATY, etc... It was my turn and I needed a break, so girl #2 backed off and Diamond and I 69'd. OMG she gives the best sloppy vigorous BBBJ ever!! I was in heaven with her pretty little cunt on my face and her slobbering all over my dick. She was going deep, was lightly adding teeth, etc... Her saliva was running down my nuts and onto the bed. She needs to give classes on giving head! I eventually was ready to cum at which time she popped my dick out of her mouth and gripped it with her hands until I blasted all over. When I cum I get distance/height which surprised her a little causing her to back up harder onto my face. AWESOME. Visit #2 (1-on-1 @ 150) Only a few weeks later, I was wanting to experience her oral skills again so I attempted to set up a 2nd visit, but there was an issue and we couldn't connect. The following week we were finally able to meet. I wanted only 1-on-1 with her and once again set up a morning appointment. Once more the texting to arrange and then the next AM to get exact location. This time knowing that she's a late sleeper, I'd also brought her some breakfast and Starbucks. When I arrived we chatted for a few minutes while I got undressed. She lay down on the bed in her panties and bra. I lay down next to her and started kissing her neck, shoulders, etc... and let my hand explore her body. Meanwhile her hand was saying hello to my little friend. We then began a good little bit of DFK. I took off her bra and applied some soft kisses to her fun perfect breasts and nipples. We went back to the petting and DFK for a while longer. I was getting very happy and she was too. I took off her panties and kissed my way down to the "Y" taking plenty of time to slowly explore the route along the way. As per my last visit, I spent plenty of time at the "Y" incorporating a variety of pussy licking and fingering and body kissing into making her happy. She was certainly squirming around and moaning appropriately. I had her flip over so I could lick her ass and whatnot. OMG she's fun! I did some DATO while my fingers where thrusting away at her wet pussy. I finally was wanting my fun so I laid down and had her give me some oral attentions. Again her BBBJ skills are impressive. Oh how the slobbering and sucking sounds and the teeth lightly grazing my dick and her sucking on the tip and her hands stroking my nuts and shaft are heavenly. I could've finished like this, but wanted some CG first so on went the cover. We went at it like this for a while during which time she was working up a sweat (I love it when they sweat down their back and between their breasts). I was ready to pop so we switched into a 69 so she could finish me off with her lovely lips and mouth. Dude!!! It's honestly difficult to focus on licking her pretty little pussy when she's so good at giving head. She added in some special suction and friction at the tip which seriously gets your attention in a good way. I was sufficiently ready to cum and again she popped my dick out of her mouth and tugged away until I was drained. She gets up to face me and her lips are just dripping (with saliva??) when she smiles. What a sight. I can't wait until our next meeting. If you're not ready to see her yourself, read the above again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Violet | gloom | Denver | No | 5 | 4/10/14 | |
|
Review by
gloom
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/10/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I set an appointment with her 2 hours in advance. I arrived at the incall location 12 min early and gave her a call and she did not answer. I should have left then. I waited until the exact time of our appointment and called with no answer. I called few minutes later with no luck. I waited until 15 minutes after the time of our appointment and called for the last time and got no answer. She never called me back. She wasted my time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica (-2128) | LetsReview | Denver | Yes | 1 | 4/10/14 | |
|
Review by
LetsReview
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/10/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: TOFTT on Jessica as I had never seen her post post before. She said had previously been in the business years earlier and looking to make a return. Jessica definitely looks much better in person than the selfies she has posted so far. The massage was good, but was nothing special. On the flip, the moment she positioned her body next to mine and put her hand in place to get ready for the finish, I could easily tell she definitely experienced doing this and did not seem to have missed a beat from her past experience. This led to an excellent finish. I will be calling her back. I highly recommend Jessica. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SophiaDD | Flintstone | Denver | Yes | 25 | 4/9/14 | |
|
Review by
Flintstone
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is overdue but met Sophia a couple weeks ago. She made me feel like a million bucks. She is so sensual and so easy to talk to and just a tremendously sexy, classy woman. She was easy to talk to. Her eyes are so beautiful and her body is tremendous. Round one was 69 and she rode me to a finish. We tried again but didn't think it was in the cards. We took a little break and tried again and I got on top. She was so patient and not a clock watcher at all. It was a tremendous time and I really appreciate her soft down to earth demeanor. I will be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naomi Michaels | LandShark | Denver | Yes | 72 | 4/9/14 | |
|
Review by
LandShark
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had the pleasure of finally meeting Naomi at a very nice Broomfield hotel.She met me at the door in a robe and nothing else.Got down to biz pretty much from the get go.Her body is truly amazing,matched only by her superb skill.Great attitude,great everything.Highly recommend and look forward to seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashleigh Love-5233 | big_al303-5294 | Boulder | Yes | 4 | 4/9/14 | |
|
Review by
big_al303-5294
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/9/14 Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is very, very, pretty and she has an awesome attitude to go with it! Very down to earth for how pretty she is and her accent is great as well. Looking at her pictures she almost did seem TGTBT but she's legit. Treat her right so she stays around. I can't wait to go back to see her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jordyn-1482 | Fountainguy79 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 4/9/14 | |
|
Review by
Fountainguy79
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What can I say about Jordyn, Wow! I was up in Denver to catch a hockey game and decided to give her a call. I used to live In Denver and I had seen her ads before and always wanted to give her a call, but because I am new to this I was a little bit nervous to do so. I wish I had. I called her and she answered her phone right away. I told her I was in Colorado springs and that it would probably be about an hour before I would be up in Denver. She told me to call when I was 20 minutes away. I called and she gave directions to her place and we met. Wow, she is the girl in the pictures and I don't think they do her justice. I was pretty nervous , but she made me feel at ease. She is a really cool person, type of girl that you wanna hang out with. So we talked for awhile and then we got down to buisness. We took off our clothes and damn! Her body is amazing, especially her butt! So I started off doggy, switched to mish and that's all I could take. Very nice girl and If you like her pics you defenitly won't be dissapointed. She said she might be done with this so I would say go see her while you can! I hope I can go see her again sometime. Thanks for the early b-day present! Hopefully you stick around for a little bit! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Stevie Raye | lrod3 | Denver | Yes | 150 | 4/8/14 | |
|
Review by
lrod3
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She has a very nice private incall location. Set up was easy and she is amazing. Very sexy and accommodating. All activities listed above were just phenomenal. I will be back to see her soon and recommend to others. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mina Lee | zelgadis | Boulder | Yes | 2 | 4/8/14 | |
|
Review by
zelgadis
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mina is cute, sweet, and well-proportioned. By that last part I mean she has nice curves for someone so slender. She has a bit of an accent, but that didn't get in the way. She seems to enjoy what she's doing, which is generally a good sign. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nayla | LuvUrCurves | Denver | Yes | 11 | 4/8/14 | |
|
Review by
LuvUrCurves
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/8/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is my second visit with Nayla, a newcomer to our hobby community in the Denver area. Wow. She has everything that makes an encounter special and memorable for me-- her South American roots, and her impeccable English give that very sultry combination of young beauty and sophistication. Her incall is first class, and she has a natural sense of hospitality. It would be difficult NOT to dress that amazing body to impress, but she also is obviously "into" beautiful lingerie, which I very much enjoyed taking off, piece by beautiful piece. Our encounter felt like a combination of a girl friend experience and a secret mistress-- she was very into me, and I was into her. All activities were excellent, but with the added bonus of feeling "fresh" and new. While at first demure, you'll likely awaken this very fiery and passionate Latin lover. Enjoy! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey Portland-6753 | danish-3096 | Denver | Yes | 23 | 4/8/14 | |
|
Review by
danish-3096
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/8/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Zoey Portland is as advertised. She has a bangin pornstar body and knows how to use it. Scheduling was a bit challenging because her private incall was not available. She was very accommodating with finding an alternative. When I arrived she was well discretely dressed in a pair of sexy jeans and a tank top. Her clothes quickly came off after we exchanged pleasantries. She is so tiny! Her breasts are amazing (if you are in to enhancements like me) and very responsive. All activities were performed with enthusiasm. Like Arnold says, "Ill be back." Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Avery 720-xxx-2995 | gloom | Denver | Yes | 3 | 4/8/14 | |
|
Review by
gloom
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: STAY AWAY ... fake fake pictures. She is the same "Tierra" which you can see her review in this link: http://www.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=5424 She just changed her number. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Abbe | avalanche303 | Denver | No | 4 | 4/8/14 | |
|
Review by
avalanche303
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/3/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called Abbe after seeing her ad on BP. I had tried her previously but at the last minute she said she had a family emergency and she had to cancel. Regardless, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and try again because she sounded very pleasant on the phone and her pictures looked very good. Needless to say my results were the same this time. I called and talked to her where she was very nice and set up an appointment for 1:00 pm, approx. 2 hours from the time I spoke with her. She told me to call her about 20 minutes before 1:00, so I made my way to the location I was given, repeatedly tried to call her and gave up in frustration. Would not recommend booking with her, she either sets up multiple appointments, is very flaky or............................ Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cassandra Thomas | Travisg81 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 4/8/14 | |
|
Review by
Travisg81
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cassandra is very nice. Wasn't a rushed appointment and she made sure I left happy. Treat her well and she will treat you like a king. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tabitha Thompson | 911C4 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 4/7/14 | |
|
Review by
911C4
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/8/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Tabitha arrived dressed casually, after all we still have snow in the mountains. She actually arrived early and got a sandwich while I was getting ready. She had this huge smile on her pretty face when she met me in the foyer. She has these great lips that I had to start kissing the moment she walked in. We spent some time getting to know each other, and eating some Trader Joes cookie butter with a spoon! We headed downstairs to the playroom. She modeled some outfits for me, one white and one black. I chose the black one. We had a wonderful session together, some of the best lovemaking I've had in a while. I needed a lot of TLC and she happily obliged. When the time was up, neither one of us could believe it, it went by so fast. I think that's an indication of how good the session was. I could have easily spent another hour with her, but had to settle for 2. When I remember her, I keep thinking about her beautiful smile and the twinkle in her eyes. Plus the great time we had together in bed, of course! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Paris DuPree | ColoTexan | Fort Collins | Yes | 4 | 4/7/14 | |
|
Review by
ColoTexan
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/8/14 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First off, yes, I had seen her previous terrible reviews. Why did I call her then? Well I'm an incurable optimist for one thing. Secondly I kept staring at her pictures and just had to see if her breasts were as nice as I thought they would be (they are). Lastly, she was posting 2 miles up the road from me so what the heck. Ultimately I'm glad I did. Paris is a sweet , quiet girl who is very attractive. As another reviewer stated she dove on Mr. Happy before he was awake yet (I find this a bit uncomfortable because you're hoping like hell you can respond) but her mouth got him at attention in a hurry. She does LFK instead of my preferred DFK which is a slight bummer. She was very receptive to all the breast worshiping I hoped for however and her cleanliness was top notch. CG was tight and intense. Afterward we talked for a bit and I found her quite engaging. To her credit, btw, she made no excuses for her other reviews, just stating that "I guess they didn't like me". Well, I did. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Julie Reynolds-8956 | Chad_83 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 4/7/14 | |
|
Review by
Chad_83
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/7/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Arrival --- Arrived to her incall on time - she gave me the code needed to get in. Upscale incall that is nice and safe Greeting --- The door opened to a GORGEOUS tall, curvy blonde. She gave me a hug and was bubbly, sweet, and did I mention gorgeous? Body --- Fantastic body. Whoever was her surgeon did a GREAT job. They look fake, but fantastic. They feel great too. Nice ass too. Face --- Nice smile, very pretty. Services/Session --- All was fun. She is a funny person who does great impersonations, has some great stories, and was a fun time. I'd totally see her again. KNUCKLES! ;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mariah-6069 | CarpetMan | Denver | Yes | 2 | 4/7/14 | |
|
Review by
CarpetMan
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/7/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Mariah advertising for sometime now and I've always had my eye on her. I'm not sure why it took me so long to get around to making an appointment with her, but I regret it wasn't sooner. I will not go into great detail about the session. That being said, here is what I will say. Mariah is much better than the finest bottle of wine. Mariah is sophisticated, sexy, fun, stunning, amazing and sensual young lady. Wow... the photos are correct and she LOOKS much hotter in person. This young lady is without a doubt the best provider I've ever seen. She is young, cute, with an absolutely banging tight little body, with perfect perky natural breasts and an ass which is truly a work of art! She seemed to enjoy the session almost as much as I did. She has a "real" and very sweet smile and her attitude was virtually "too" good to be true. The incall was a was in a nice area and a awesome room. If there was a rating above Fantastic, I'd pick that. I truly enjoyed my time with her, and very much look forward to another session. Be respectful and gentle to this lady and she will show you how you can have your breath taken a way. THANKS Mariah !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to go and saver that wine. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tantalizing Tracy | gntlmanbear | Denver | Yes | 4 | 4/7/14 | |
|
Review by
gntlmanbear
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I sent an email to Tracy asking for a one hour appointment the evening before asking her to text or email me with rates and what part of town she is in. The following morning Tracy sent me both a text and an email giving me all the information I needed. I called and set up a time, but had to call back and push our time back a couple of hours, this didn't bother her at all. Tracy is VERY accommodating. I arrived about 10 minutes early, called and asked if she wanted me to wait a few minutes, Tracy told me that she would come to the door right away. She met me at the door wearing a white blouse, blue skirt with matching panties and bra, gave me a kiss and massaged my back as I caressed her ass. She then lead me to her bedroom after placing the donation on the dresser I undressed. As I lay on the bed Tracy undressed, I was pleasantly surprised to see that she wasn't bold below. Tracy climbed on the bed and covered me with her body and we began to kiss, she is a passionate kisser. after kissing for some time and getting acquainted with each others body Tracy took me into her mouth and I almost popped right then. Asking her to stop so I could lick her pussy, Tracy lay on her back and I brought her to 5 orgasms, with the fifth one she squirted, my first time accomplishing that and first time seeing it, it took me by surprise. She then gave me some more head and we did missionary for a while, afterward I asked her to finish me with head, which she does bareback. Tracy allowed me to c in her mouth and swallowed. She has small tits but they are perfect for the man that likes them with sag and pliable. I will see her again, gentlemen she is worth the time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hailey Of Denver | Sunlife | Denver | Yes | 93 | 4/7/14 | |
|
Review by
Sunlife
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/8/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I answered Hailey's ad with Kira Swan a few weeks ago for a hh multi and I am so glad that I did. Set up was fairly easy over email with a final call to confirm. I was their first appt. of the day and Hailey met me fresh from the shower after pulling on black body hugging dress. In call was in a newer apt complex, nice and well located. Kira was inside waiting, ready to go. Both girls are very engaging and laid back, and clearly enjoy what they do. Kira has added a bit of weight since her pics and is bordering on BBW, which is not my thing but given her fantastic UTF skills, huge naturals, great attitude and the overall situation I am not complaining. Hailey however is a knock out. She could easily be late 20's with her clothes on, younger with them off. I was immediately taken by Hailey and that top notch body, long legs, smooth skin and perfect B's. Kira went to work with UTF while Hailey took a seat on my face and directed traffic. We switched to doggie which was incredibly tight and the view to die for. The girls then 69'ed with Kira on top. I ended up finishing doggie in Kira while they were going at it. To show how far a good and genuine attitude goes, I had a 2 girl experience in Europe with two Polish, barely legal, model types...Hailey and Kira were better. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Naughty Destiny | bukketlyst | Denver | Yes | 167 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
bukketlyst
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: A few weeks ago, I had just returned from a trip where I was busy and active the entire time, and I wanted nothing more than to achieve total relaxation, so I called Destiny for a 90 minute outcall to my home. As usual, Destiny was only concerned with making sure that I was happy. I said that I wanted long, slow, leisurely UTF, and boy did she give me what I wanted. She brought me to completion CIM 3 times. THREE TIMES!! In 90 minutes!!! That doesn't happen to me, but it did with her. It was one of the most amazing sessions I ever had. Believe me, total relaxation was reached. I snoozed for hours afterwards with a great big smile on my face. Thanks, Destiny. You are one of a kind! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Velvet Valentine | Mr.Bubble | Denver | Yes | 85 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Mr.Bubble
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've reviewed Velvet several times before, and all the things I've said before still apply. However, this was the first time I was able to spend an extended amount of time with her. She was willing to interrupt her busy schedule to come visit me for a night on the plains. All of the above listed activities were enjoyed many times over the course of an evening and a morning, However, spending time in the company of an intelligent, fascinating, beautiful woman....whether engaging in dinnertime conversation or pillow talk cuddled up to her curvy little body.....is just as enjoyable. Velvet is a treasure, and an experience not to be missed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tyra Scott | Petergold | Denver | Yes | 16 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Petergold
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/7/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Tyra was kind enough to see me last minute (I passed the LE test hehe) and I'm glad I made the right choice on seeing her. She's got the most beautiful blue eyes very mesmerizing. All activities done during the session were done with supreme skills, let me just say TKO'd for me haha. She's definitely worth seeing again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Annie | meetandgreet | Denver | Yes | 1 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
meetandgreet
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/7/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I experienced a number of firsts with Annie: 1. I have never abandoned a session without at least one nut. 2. I have never turned down greek, if it was offered. 3. I am not in the habit of writing bad reviews. The good news, Annie couldn’t be cuter, far more so than in her pictures. And her pictures look great. She has a bubbly personality that seems genuine at first, and truly helps place one at ease The bad news. She does not like to discuss the rules at first, but once the action begins, the bubbly personality ends, and the rules never do, each one a magnitude worse than the one before. The usual ones, like no kissing and no DATY, are not entirely unexpected with a new provider, but there had to be at least two dozen more that followed, culminating in, just before I was about to finish: “No cumming inside me. Condoms always break.” At that point, I was out of there, which seemed to be the intent from the start. No lube, and no saliva (and I’m talking about hers), no touching anything other than the rock hard man-mades (to prove I’m not a cop), minimal HJ because they tire her out, minimal TF because it tires her out, no more than a few positions, no more TF after intercourse begins, no, no, no. The highlight of the nonstop phone ringing, was Annie giggling at an apparent humorous text, while I was inside her. Oh wait, no, the highlight was discovering that I was covered in short, black curly hairs from some previous session with a black guy. Actually, the highlight was Annie thinking that I would want a repeat of this amateur hour. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | bytor2112 | Denver | Yes | 36 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
bytor2112
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Finally met her last week very fun very open minded very energetic! I would defiantly see her again and her friend that I seen when she was walking out the door she dose two girls with! Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karina-6997 | rockojohnson | Denver | Yes | 8 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
rockojohnson
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Karina was absolutely the girl in the pictures. Really really hot. Non-GFE, a little 3G-ey, but had a great attitude and was friendly the whole time. She's got some reviews on ER as well, so check those out too. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| hannah 720-xxx-8430 | bytor2112 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
bytor2112
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well I toftt I seen Hannah ad on bp and what caught my eye was that she was a non-pro and a red head, everything thought text never talk she sent me a photo of her and she was cute so I decided to set a time! got their Hannah was nice petite we talk for a bit handed her the donation she left to the rest room she came back with a towel and had me sit on the couch with the towel she sat on the bed and ask me what kind of fantasy or roll play I was in I said not really lets get to business she stops me and said I don't touch my customer ever and they don't touch me. she told me she advertise as an adult entertainer!! Sorry but isn't this whole section adult entertainment? I told her she posted under the wrong section she should not post under the escort section! I just got up and left and told her that was a waste of my money I didn't even ask for a refund told to keep the money and she just made an easy hundred so to all you true hobbyist don't call unless your into sitting across from her and doing self service. don't waist your money on her Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Casey Pearls | Vassago | Denver | Yes | 47 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Vassago
(90 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: When I arrived to meet Casey I was greeted by a very classy, gorgeous, blonde woman. She offered me some wine and we went into the room. In an effort to try and be more discreet with reviews, I will leave the intricate details out. I can say she has a beautiful body. Her pictures are accurate. She has a sort of suppressed intensity about her. If you kiss her the right way, you may be able to bring this to the surface. The mood was set well and I felt very relaxed and fulfilled by the end of our time together. She also has some of the softest bath towels I've ever felt. I had a terrific time with Casey and will definitely be back to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa-2647 | Edblonde | Denver | Yes | 1 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Edblonde
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Vanessa is very cute and bubbly! She was prompt - showed when she said she would and the pictures don't do her justice! The pictures are definitely of her. My back was sore and tight. She did a great job of massaging my back. I loved the oil she used - no perfume and felt great. She gave me a great ending. I will be getting a longer massage from her the next time I'm in the Denver area. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Diamond 720-xxx-8614 | Hopper | Denver | No | 1 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Hopper
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Diamond apparently has been in Colorado springs and just recently come to Denver. Hook up was difficult due to her phone trouble and when contact was made . Regretted the session. Which mostly consisted of her being on the phone constantly which is the reason the time ran over. She needs to redo her pictures they are not good pictures. Much better in person So overall was rushed and full of her drama . She did deliver full service as promised . However it just was not a good time Tried her for the price and was not worth it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashleigh Love-5233 | Builder1958 | Boulder | Yes | 4 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Builder1958
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great lady, recently moved to Boulder from Portland and Virginia. She's a recent mom and really into it, which love in a woman. Killer southern accent. Told her I was a casual guy so she answered the door right out of the shower. Loved it. Got right down to business which I also like. Light kissing and CBJ which are small negatives to me. Great DATY and she loves multiple positions. Catch her while she is new here. Well worth while Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lucsiouslisa-2444 | 911C4 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
911C4
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lisa was kind enough to drive up and visit me. She's Irish, but I swear she looks like a pixie. Big dimples, nice smile. She came in had some snacks and then we headed downstairs. She took a quick shower and hopped onto the bed with me. We did quite of bit of DFK and it was great. It was like REAL DFK, it felt very natural to me. I am horrible with the sequence of events, but I know for a fact we did all this, but not in what order. She is excellent at BBBJ. I could have let loose and cum but held it in. We spread Trader Joes Cookie Butter all over my cock and she licked it off. That stuff tastes great. I kept putting more on, and she kept licking more off! Then it was my turn. I started putting some on her nipples and licked it off and I think she was very happy, lol. I did it quite a few times, taking turns on which nipple. Then, I put some on her clit and I start licking it off her. She was soaking wet. She likes to have her clit sucked and licked and after about 10 minutes she came. She came another time when I alternated between using a magic wand and my tongue on her pussy. It was her first time with a magic wand, and she's a giggler! If you know what I'm talking about, you know what I mean. We dd mish for a while, I was not up to par. Then we went upstairs, put some porn on the big screen, and she sucked me off until I came. I really came, there was come everywhere. She swallowed what she could and cleaned up the rest. She told me I came like a man 10 years younger, so that was a big plus! She stated sucking me again, and I think I could have had MSOG's in her mouth, but we were running out of time. She took another shower and left to head back home. She is new to town, and I think she said I was her first client here. If any of the above activities appeal to you, I suggest you give her a call and nice Colorado welcome. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tina | wreckedred | Denver | Yes | 48 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
wreckedred
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Got my world rocked twice! Easy setup, clean safe incall and a genuinely nice person with skills that will make your toes curl. Thanks Tina. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Holly 720-XXX-7642 | charlestucker785 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
charlestucker785
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up was an easy phone call and she was accommodating for a short-notice appointment. She guided me to her incall which isn't in a great location but inside was fine. She answered the door fully clothed and led me into the condo. After we took care of business, she led me to the bedroom. We got undressed and she started a massage. Holly is attractive and has very nice breasts. After a few minutes of talking and rubbing my back, she asked me to flip over. After a little bit of rubbing on the front, on went the cover for two minutes of translated french. At this point comes the upsell – for FS. I was looking for more than a massage (after all, I found the ad under escorts not body rubs) so I paid for FS. We tried a couple of positions and she tried to finish with a hand job. After a few more minutes, she was done and I'm out the door. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Laya-4707 | alterego | Denver | Yes | 3 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
alterego
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Laya is just getting back to the business. Very real like a girlfriend. Likes to kiss. Very passionate. Nice find.. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kianna | Maximus | Denver | Yes | 3 | 4/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Maximus
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow... almost didn't go see Kianna due to lack of reviews and just one pic. This young lady is without a doubt the best provider I've ever seen. She is young, cute, with an absolutely banging tight little body, with perfect perky natural breasts and an ass which is truly a work of art! She doesn't kiss, but all activities were performed with, what felt like, genuine passion. She seemed to enjoy the session almost as much as I did. She has a "real" and very sweet smile and her attitude was virtually "too" good to be true. Hope this relatively new Denver provider doesn't get jaded by the biz, and stays just like she is right now. I will repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Miki | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 36 | 4/5/14 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was looking forward to seeing Miki finally. Been emailing with her most of the week, could not get away until today. The previous reviews were very spot on about Miki. She is very sexy, very hot firm body, wonderful assets. Got to the incall, nice hotel went to the room, when she stepped from out behind the door, all I could do was give her a kiss and a big hug, carressing her body in all the right places, very sexy. Her English is a little broken but I understood her and she understood fine. Took care of business then the fun started, first more DFK as she stood between my legs as I was sitting on the edge of the bed, slowly I removed her sexy bra and panties, carressing her all the time, she really seemed to enjoy this alot. She then had me lay down for some really amazing UTF, she then said it was her turn. Kissed my way down to some really clean and sensitive DATY, she really enjoyed this, moaning, twitching and pressing me between her legs. We then went to some more UTF, then she asks if she could get some also, so we went to 69. Almost lost it here so we had to slow down. She went back to UTF and she finally tells me I want you. Went into some amazing looking K9, she has the sweetest looking assets, what a view. She is so tight, she really enjoyed this, finally exploded. She got me cleaned up and we chatted a bit and she started with a nice massage, she really has strong hands for how petite she it. She then leans down to me and says you ready to try again, thought why not. She then started with some more amazing UTF with a HJ, got me real close, but did not happen. Very nice though, I think she was a little dissapointed she could not complete the MSOG. Will definitely see her again when she returns. A definite must see when you have a chance. She showed me some pics of some of her friends that will probably be coming with her next time, very nice. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sweet Miki | thejerg | Denver | Yes | 36 | 4/5/14 | |
|
Review by
thejerg
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow. I doubt I could say enough awesome things about this girl. Saw her ad on P411 and tried to set something up. Had a scheduling issue but we managed to get something worked out. I hit some traffic on my way in and let her know. When I got there and she opened the door. My jaw hit the floor... Guys, a lot of reviewers will say that a girl's pictures are accurate even if she's gained some weight, or gotten a little older, but I'm here to tell you that Miki's pictures are straight up 100% her and will tell you they are exactly what she looks like. Some of the softest skin I've felt. Beautiful face. And what an ass! I'm not too big a fan of enhanced boobs in general, but she uses them to great effect. She asked if I needed to shower and then asked if I wanted company. Who doesn't! She is one of the sweetest, most sensual providers I've encountered and up for all the usual fun. You can tell she really wants you to leave with a smile on your face and will do what it takes to get you there. She's threatening my ATF, and if she was around more she'd probably steal that spot. She's around a few more days this time and she said she'll be back in June. I can't wait. She mentioned she has girlfriends who come up here occassionally too and showed me a picture of one. Seriously smoking hot. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Brennyn Simms-9517 | Falstaff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 15 | 4/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Falstaff
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/3/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a wonderful afternoon! A lady who's FTF, as well as FTTO (Fun to talk to)! Confident, responsive, sexy. If you can't handle assertive, capable women, skip this one; you wouldn't appreciate her. She likes to go slow, which suits me just fine; none of that "drop trou, do it now." I was lucky to catch her on a visit to CSpgs; I'll be back at every opportunity. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa Belle | Chad_83 | Denver | Yes | 35 | 4/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Chad_83
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen others, but have never left a review before. That changed with Vanessa. Her pics intrigued me because she is smokin' hot in her pics. Arrival --- I easily found her DTC hotel. Called her when I arrived and she directed me to her room. Greeting --- I was greeted by one gorgeous woman!!! She was wearing tight jeans and a shirt. We chatted a bit and then she stripped down to her bra and panties. Body --- AMAZING!!! She has those amazing little back dimples on her lower back --- SO HOT! Gorgeous face. REALLY nice tits. Great stomach. Face --- Very pretty! Truly. Services/Session --- She was fantastic!!! UTF, sexy moans, various positions, her clinching the sheets, and more moans. Lots of fun! A+++++ Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||