Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

30501 - 30550 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Crystal-8440 DJ Hooker Denver Yes 2 3/26/14
Review by DJ Hooker (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very disappointing session. She responded to my call quickly and showed up quickly. Very attractive and nice to talk to. But, a very minimal massage. Had me flip after about 5-10 minutes. Upsold for nude and happy ending after the upfront fee. I agreed like an idiot. She "guessed" she would allow touching. A bad experience. Cost me and no finish. I TOFTT. :(


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose grumpy Denver Yes 2 3/26/14
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Rose yesterday and a real sweetheart. She doesn't post often and have tried to hook up several times. Just happened to see post rite after she posted n called immediately, surprise she answered. set app went over she answered in shorts and little top. She really is tiny put donation on table striped and got game started with daty very tastey. TF then miss, doggy, cover was to smalland had trouble getting off. Hand job,covered up again and made it. She is sweet and would give her a fanastic but no kissing which I enjoy and the TF. Worth a repeat


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AvaLovely DJ Hooker Denver Yes 15 3/26/14
Review by DJ Hooker (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ava is absolutely fantastic! Gorgeous, sexy, pretty. Her pictures do not do her justice. She is a beautiful lady. And, she is SO sweet. A class act but she is very comfortable to be around! We ordered dinner and sat and talked one night. I won't be calling anyone again. No need to. My ATF. I have done the hobby for years and have met some wonderful women. She is the best. For all the "activities", she is awesome. She is a treat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Violet-4330 BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 19 3/25/14
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After chatting with Alia for quite some time on social media sites, I figured I would see this fascinating lady. She has a great sense of humor in her ads and on the phone. Standard two-call setup to her professional studio. I was actually wound up pretty tight and as others have mentioned, Alia will work your knots out! I've had some pretty hard massages before, and she asked what my pain threshold levels are. I never heard my back pop and crack so much before. It was much needed. The flip was pretty nice as well. She doesn't show her face for personal reason, but you will not be disappointed. She is drop dead gorgeous and a great body as well. Great sense of humor too! Highly recommend and I will be one of her regular minions!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TiffanyKC coking Denver Yes 4 3/25/14
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the pleasure to meet up with Tiffany. She is exactly what you see in the pictures and more. Very upscale location and easy to get to. She had a great attitude throughout the session. She is really good at what she does, and does it very well. Also got a chance to know a little bit of who she is. Tiffany will treat you right and keep you feeling relaxed. Overall, great UTF, CG, K9, and RCG was amazing. Blew up on her massive DDD sized breasts.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Velvet Valentine pfunk Denver Yes 85 3/25/14
Review by pfunk (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The activities noted above were all wonderful, but her relaxed and friendly conversation is the icing on the cake. She has a beautiful face, sparkling eyes, a sexy voice, and relaxed demeanor. I will be back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anastasia Fantasia gntlmanbear Denver Yes 80 3/25/14
Review by gntlmanbear (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I made an appointment with Anastasia one day in advance, easy set up. When I was close to I-25 and Arapahoe I called and she gave me good directions to her place. Anastasia met me at the door wearing a thong and teddybear top. I opted for the massage followed by fun time. Her massage is good although I had to take a long shower when I got home to wash off the lotion she used. Duing the massage she shies away from your touching her. First she did my back for about 45 minutes then I turned over and Anastasia did my chest, shoulders, arms and legs. She did my front wearing just the thong, so I could admire her beautiful breasts. When finished with the massage she climbed up on the table and slid her breasts up my body gave me a kiss and mover back down to tea bag and give me a nice blow job. When I asked if I could eat her pussy she immediately took off the thong and got on the bed and spread her legs. We continued this until she came, a little more head on went the rubber and I took her from behind. By this time I was very close to popping. At the end I washed up and she gave me a kiss as I walked out the door. Anastasia said she would gladly greet me in any attire I desired when I call her next time. Yes there will be a next time. She is very pretty has a nice body and is accommodating.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaughtyMorgan JackBeNimble Denver Yes 43 3/25/14
Brennyn Simms-3675 IRsparky Denver Yes 13 3/25/14
Review by IRsparky (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After wanting to see Brennyn for a rather long time, her location and schedule finally worked out that I was able to set up an appointment. I am now sorry I wasn't able to see her a long time prior to now. She is delightfully quirky and spending time in her company is very enjoyable in many ways. This is a woman who truly enjoys what she does and makes sure you enjoy it too. She just started adding a new activity to her sessions that is a favorite destination of mine and she seems to enjoy that very much even though she is new to it. Over all the best praise I can give is that I will be seeing her again and as often as I can.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miley ClaudeFrancoisx Denver Yes 2 3/25/14
Review by ClaudeFrancoisx (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Janeva Jones is a fantastic young spinner with great skills and assets. Had a great time and really enjoyed her french lessons and admiring her great body Can't wait to see her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brennyn Simms-9517 bwbob44 Denver Yes 15 3/25/14
Review by bwbob44 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A wonderful woman on all fronts. Sexy, intelligent, skilled, the consummate GFE in my book. She is not a clock watcher, very sensitive to your wishes, transitions between shots on goal and other activities well. No awkwardness at all to my time with her. I live too far away to be a regular, but would if I could. We did lazy doggie for round two. It may have been my most explosive pop in a year. Her body, her hands, her rhythm, feeling her insides, etc, Wow is the best way to describe the action. Brennyn is a winner, you will be completely satisfied with your session with her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sinclaire Roxx caseyball Denver Yes 8 3/25/14
Review by caseyball (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She greeted me at the door of her private location, which was clean secluded and very easy to find. WOW! She had me at hello. I would love to tell you what she was wearing but, all I remember are those gorgeous eyes, that rock’n body and her killer smile. She made me feel right at home. She was my dream come true and every bit the fantasy I had built up in my head and more. We got right down to it. She was a firecracker with more energy than that stupid bunny on TV. Sinclaire is very willing to please and guys, if you get the chance, she will please…and please…and please.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heather-1871 fred1964 Denver Yes 1 3/25/14
Review by fred1964 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Looked on the BP Therapeutic section and decided to take a chance. In call was a hotel in golden where she has an a room for long stays. The place was untidy but that did not bother me. Met her bf coming up to the room so I was very cautious. Had a decent massage on the back. Flip was another story. Not sure if I may return.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy SnowTiger Denver Yes 67 3/24/14
Review by SnowTiger (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It's been several months since I had last seen Joy so a visit was long over due. I sent her an email and quickly set up a date. When I arrived I was greeted by the beautiful Joy, dressed exactly as I envision meeting a beautiful woman for an intimate date. This wasn't an accident, she had taken the time to take a quick peek at my 411 profile and then dressed appropriately to start off the session on a hot note! This is a simple example of the care she takes to ensure that each of her guests feels welcome and special. We spent some time catching up and she even remembered the little gift I brought her last time. After catching up for a bit, we went upstairs, always a pleasure to walk behind Joy (wink wink), and retired to her bed room. We made ourselves comfortable and had a wonderful time in each others company. After the main event she treated me to a lovely massage and then offered another round. Despite her very convincing efforts and the desire in my heart, I'm afraid the days of MSOG are behind me. Alas it was time to leave but you can be assured that it won't be so long again before I visit Joy!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Natasha-4461 corona247 Colorado Springs Yes 20 3/24/14
Review by corona247 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/14
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Natasha is a wonderul girl. Time spent was fun and exciting. I would see her again. Thanks Natasha


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Samantha Chipper Denver Yes 13 3/24/14
Review by Chipper (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Samantha is new to the area, said that she is moving here, and so it seems Denver will be graced by her appearance for some time. Some unknown quality attracted me to her ad, and I was very happy to have seen her. She is very down to earth in personality, with a touch of exotic. She's part native American, and has lovely eyes. She looks exactly like her photos. She undressed quickly, was enthusiastic in activities (I don't normally detail them), and certainly had more stamina than me. We talked a while afterward, and she converses easily and has an interesting history.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Samantha BigDan Denver Yes 13 3/24/14
Review by BigDan (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After doing some research on Samantha I called and scheduled. This girl is a gem. She has experience beyond her years but is still a sweetheart. I know that everyone can't do this but it is so nice to see her face in her pictures and that she is not covered with tattoos. She greated me with a smile and a hug. After taking care of her donation and visiting for a few we both got naked and laid on the bed. With just a little effort on her part I was fully at attention. She plays safe so after rolling a cover on she began some of the best covered french I have experienced. She has a fantastic smooth body and I played with her long hair as she brought me to the edge. With just a word on my part, she quickly laid on her back so I could taste her. She was fresh, tasty and very responsive. Missionary with her was perfect but we finished round one cowgirl. We touched and talked till I was ready again. She finished me off with some lube and an intense hand job. She is planning on staying. Treat her well. She is a great addition to the Denver community.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia Boulder grumpy Denver Yes 4 3/24/14
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Sophia last week, nice lady new to the buss so still learning. Had some miss communication on app # and the building is huge so I wandered a long time before I got to the rite place. Nice apt clean put donation on dresser got undressed. Was pretty much out of the mood after wandering so long so finished up pretty quickly. Have to park on the street not a lot of places and that took time to find so after everything was out of the mood. Still tho a nice lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mariah BP-6928 mrbateman2013 Fort Collins Yes 2 3/24/14
Review by mrbateman2013 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/14
Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Meeting Mariah was a treat. She is sweet, smart and gives one hell of a massage! To be clear, she is only into sensual massage (not full service). That being said, the massage was fantastic. Very hands on and she incorporated a lot of Nuru techniques. Without giving too much away, I left very happy.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AvaLovely ilaycable Denver Yes 15 3/24/14
Review by ilaycable (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ava came into the house and my god was she good looking, did a little small talk, the up to the bedroom. She started taking off her cloths and had a really killer body. She took out some oil and started to give me a nice rub, soon the focus went to my cock. She was giving me a good hand job, but I wanted some of that fine ass, I asked her to climb on and she asked if I had a condom, so have one on hand before calling, you will hate yourself if you don't. She climbed on for some nice CG, after a time I slid her over and good old Mish. I had to take a look at her ass, and the view was so nice as we went at it doggie that I soon was done!! I laid there for a few but had to taste that pussy, started DATY, she seemed to enjoy it but no really moving around, so I stopped and we just laid and talked until the end. I will for sure see her again and highly recommend to everyone.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Devon 970-xxx-7969 goodfun63 Denver Yes 3 3/24/14
Review by goodfun63 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Seen Devon last weekend… She post with her actual age but could easily pass for mid-30’s with her looks and a wonderful and very sweet demeanor. New to the business is a smart and classy lady that has her head on straight. Nice upscale hotel in the tech center, simple setup, good communication. When the door open my jaw dropped she has taken care of herself and is one beautiful lady. We both had a great time…no fantastic time. She spoiled me and I have to say I cannot wait to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Samantha Mister_plow Denver Yes 13 3/24/14
Review by Mister_plow (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Samantha is new in town and planning to move to Denver. Very sweet young lady, pretty and a smoking body.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jazzmynne radioguy Denver Yes 45 3/24/14
Review by radioguy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Jazzmynne recently based on all the good reviews. I was kind of like "really, is someone that good?" She is! I will say this. Be well-groomed when you show up, treat her like a gentleman treats a lady, and you will leave AN EXTREMELY HAPPY MAN! She is a total sweetheart, and while you are there with her she is truly yours. She in my opinion is more beautiful than in her pictures (most of them you can't really see her face but you get an idea with the two shots with the mask in her ads). She is beautiful under the mask. I won't go into lots of details other than to say what's on her P411 page is completely accurate. As many others have said in their reviews, I cannot wait to see her again. But, again, gentlemen, I must admonish you all...TREAT HER RIGHT! She deserves it and you will be glad you did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dez-6237 GvnUpleasure-1953 Denver Yes 2 3/23/14
Review by GvnUpleasure-1953 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is a few days late, but was needed as she has yet to be reviewed here. This lady is a true professional, with skills, looks and an extremely hot body. I am somewhat picky about the picture issue and have seen a few that are similar to their pics, or look like the pics, but this is the only one that really did look better in person than her pics. She is just a sweetie. Standard call, and text with address and she was prompt in showing up. She is a tiny woman, but oh so beautiful. We chatted a bit, but she was already flirting with me, and before we even got the bed room was the CBJ. What she lacks in size she makes up in skills. Moved the bedroom and her skills only got better. This is one you have try and experience what she has to offer


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Melissa 949-XXX-5303 coxcomb Denver No 1 3/23/14
Review by coxcomb (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is mostly my fault as I took a gamble on a chick from "out of town" with no reviews. My first red flag was that no rates were posted on her ads anywhere. I also did not want to ask on the phone. Her ad says, "Unrushed" and "No games or gimmicks." WRONG! All I got was a rushed session with games and gimmicks. Also, it is clearly not the girl in the pictures although the body is a pretty good match. When I showed up, she told me to place the "gift" on the counter. I asked "How much, it didn't say?" She said, "Put down everything you brought." LOL! I should have left right there. I decided on and was hoping I'd get an hour. She took her top off but wore some kind of long spandex pants on the bottom. Wasn't even in panties. About 30 seconds into the session she says, "So I guess you decided on the extra-short session?" I said, "OK, this is probably my fault but your ad says no games and gimmicks." She said, "Right, and is the price for extra short. Flip over." SERIOUSLY?? After about 3 minutes? I flipped over and she was pumping for more money or asked if I wanted to stick with the extra-short session. I said, "this is fine." Didn't say another word. There was a very mechanical finish involved with some "oooh baby/ahh baby" crap thrown in. Whomever is reading this, I'm glad my idiot A$$ saved you money!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond (Redbone) GvnUpleasure-1953 Denver No 1 3/23/14
Review by GvnUpleasure-1953 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is actually the second time I have seen Diamond. I had failed a review on that one, so thought I would review this one. Our first encounter was and excellent performance, which is why I called again. This one was completely the opposite. Called and was wondering about multiple hours, texted back her rate and thought great and so booked for that. She showed up and was in the biggest hurry to move things along, saying she had this thousand dollar client and needed to get going. She played a song and dance about pricing, booking and all, but was already paid, so we moved to the bedroom. Her skills are actually good, but again this time it was all about getting to her other client. She rushed everything and her skilled were diminished. It got so bad I just finally bit the bullet and asked her to leave. I have seen her twice, one was a wonderful experience the other was a total kill joy, so for me it is now a point I have no idea what service would arrive at the door, YMMV….


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne bajjwa123 Denver Yes 57 3/23/14
Review by bajjwa123 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brooklyne has a great incall location. Very clean and upscale. She met me at the door dressed in lingerie. We got acquainted and started with some nice DFK in the living room. We then decided to take it to the bedroom. Clothes came off and let me tell you she has a great body. DATY was very clean and tasty. All the activities were performed with great enthusiasm. She is a very nice and soft spoken lady. I will definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Samantha gold80401 Denver Yes 13 3/23/14
Review by gold80401 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Samantha is visiting from Phoenix and said she might move here during the summer. I saw her in the south DTC area in a mid-level hotel which was clean but nothing special. Samantha's pictures are definitely her, but might be a little out of date. All activities are performed in a fully safe manner. She prefers only light kissing, but otherwise Samantha doesn't have a lot of limits. Her ad mentions some alternate options but we did not venture there in our time together. I'd say we got on together OK, but maybe we didn't really click. We stared with CBJ which was nice, but I do prefer BBBJ, and moved on to CG, RCG Mish, standing and more. She has a rocking little bod, with small titties, and there were some really good views. She isn't super vocal, but she can take a good pounding and seems to enjoy all the activities. I'd say I prefer a little more active participation, but still quite good overall! If there was an option between average and very-good, I'd pick that. It was definitely better than average, but i'm not sure quite 'very good' :) Thanks Samantha!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Paris DuPree bajjwa123 Denver No 4 3/23/14
Review by bajjwa123 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is the worst provider I have seen from p411. I always had a great experience with p411 providers but I felt ripped off this time. The moment I walked in, she took my pants off and slipped on a condom. I wasn't even hard. She didn't let me touch her. When I tried playing with her kitty, she told me that she is hurting down there. I just wanted to get out of there. She stroked me a bit and we tried missionary for a while and I wasn't feeling it. This is the first time in my life I had to fake it..lol...anyways, she pointed me to the bathroom and asked me to flush down the condom. I get ready and left. The worst experience ever from a p411 provider. None of the services listed on her p411 page was performed. Hobbyist, save your time and money. Find someone else!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brennyn Simms-9517 Rogue1 Denver Yes 15 3/23/14
Review by Rogue1 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brennyn was great! The set up was easy and we met at an average imcall. She is better looking in person than what her pictures show. We shared a bottle of wine and chatted for a bit to get to know each other. Turned out we had some things in commom (very small world Brennyn). Her UTF is incredible, the best I've ever had. Her enthusiasm is unmatched and she is very vocal. I will definitely see her again and highly recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella Sakura-7155 geecue2 Denver Yes 4 3/23/14
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up appt, very easy set up, returned calls promptly. Got to incall called phone answered quickly sent me up to room. The visitng lady was Isabella Sakura. Opened the door and there was Isabella very curvy and very sexy, started with a real nice DFK, kissed for awhile, she is a very good kisser. Rubbing her in all the right spots, she really liked this alot. Her English is a little broken, but she speaks fluent Japanese and Columbian. Very sexy to hear both languages. Took care of business, I undressed and she helped me some there. She had on sexy lingere, while standing slowly undressed her. She then turned around while standing and started with an amazing stripper slide and grinding. This went on for awhile, we were both getting excited. Finally we laid down on the bed where more DFK started with FIV, she got very wet and was really liking this alot. Went and kissed my way down to some outstanding DATY she was really getting into this by then, actually grinding on my tongue which was a major turn on for me. After several minutes of this through her moans I heard her say I want you now. Had to stop her and we went into 69 position, with some amazing UTF had to stop her again, she really enjoys what she does. Got suited up and she asked how do I want it, decided to do K9. This went on for awhile she is very tight and know hows to use her muscles down there, could not hold on for long. Exploded, she then cleaned me up . We then cuddled and she was kissing me and carressing me, I am sure MSOG is on the menu but not for me, one and done. The rest of the time we talked and got to know each other better, she is definitely worth seeing again when she returns.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alli birdieman Denver Yes 14 3/23/14
Review by birdieman (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/22/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alli has a terrific little petite body, tan, great ass (fits in your hand) and is truly FTF. She has a great attitude a true spinner. I needed to get away is the only reason 30 minutes instead of 60. Not sure about msog but will find out next visit. Don't miss her guys.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angel or Shay Bacchus Denver Yes 18 3/23/14
Review by Bacchus (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Angel doesn't post often but she seems to be available with some notice. I had my doubts about the gushing reviews but wow, this girl is the real deal, hot sweet and into what she does. Easy text setup and verification, was very happy when she came outside to meet me at the gate, absolutely gorgeous petite blonde. Took care of the donation and got right down to the massage and just wow, my first experience with Nuru and I am a huge fan. She used her whole body on mine and on the flip an incredibly sensual finish. The only thing that holds me back from giving a fantastic rating is that other reviewers talked up the UTF and that wasn't offered in my session. Overall I highly recommend her and I will definitely be back to see her and hopefully see Shay soon as well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angel or Shay protege099-9150 Denver No 18 3/23/14
Review by protege099-9150 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/22/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had been wanting to schedule with Angel for quite some time, I never had a NURU massage and she seemed like a good fit to break my nuru virginity. I contacted her via text and she responded and scheduled a time for a few days later (apparently she books up pretty quickly). Before our appointment we had some conversation over text just getting to know each other, she seems like a really nice and fun girl and I was really excited about our appointment. She asked me to text her 1 hr prior to confirm that I was still going, I sent her a text exactly 1 hour before informing her that I was still coming and that I would be in her area by at the scheduled time. Its about a 45 min drive for me so I promptly headed her way and arrived in the area and still had not received a response from my confirmation text, I sent her another one letting her know I was in the area. It was now the time that our appointment was scheduled for and she still hadn't responded, I sent her a few more texts and called a few times and received no response. I waited around for about 20 mins and attempted a few more times and still nothing so I decided to leave. After my 45min drive back I decided to try her one more time and sent her a text asking "What happened", this time she responded and told me she intentionally didn't respond because my text that I was supposed to send 1hr prior she didn't receive in time. I sent it exactly 1 hr prior and even if she didn't receive exactly 1hr prior that was no excuse not to respond to my texts/calls at our scheduled appointment time. She could have responded and said something along the lines of sorry I didn't get your confirmation text in time and we need to postpone, I would have waited around a bit if I needed to, but she completely ignored me and didn't respond until I was gone. Maybe she got busy, maybe she double booked, I don't know but she acknowledged to me over text that she ignored me and no-showed my appointment because she didn't receive my confirmation text exactly 1hr before. ***** ASP REBUTTAL 5/21/14 ***** Hi protege, Wow it does sound like you had quite the rough night attempting to come in and see us! We do book quickly and fortunately never have had an issue with keeping our schedules straight. I'm not sure what the miscommunication was during text messaging, but we have never 'intentionally ignored' our clients. I would be very upset if a service provider did this to me and I completely understand how you as a client would feel the same. Although, you do seem like a nice gentlemen I will say this...if a prospective client becomes too pushy or inquires too much about what all is included in the Nuru session (other than full nude body rub) we will cancel the appointment AND let you know that you will not be seeing us. Regards and best wishes on your search for fun! Shay ~


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser oldstick Denver Yes 54 3/23/14
Review by oldstick (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cristal was a dream ! What a great gal, she has it all, a dynamite body, a wonderful mind and a good sense of humor. See absolutely LOVES what she does and has no goal except to please her partner......and she certainly does that with enthusiasm, skill and a great attitude. She is the TOTAL package. You could easily spend the hour just talking, but she will not let you do that. She will tease you into letting her know what you want, then knock your socks off...if you have them on. Will definitely visit here again....and again...and again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal-8440 Q-Man Denver Yes 2 3/23/14
Review by Q-Man (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Her picture doesn't do her justice. She's got gorgeous eyes and a great body. She's cute and a good conversationalist. She doesn't talk too much and it felt very natural. She's a legit masseuse and does this on the side, she just does this for the fun and the money. My time with her was EXACTLY what I needed. Someone who literally could have been my neighbor, gorgeous and a nice relaxing massage. I particularly enjoyed the ending.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna 314-xxx-0464 funtimes50 Denver Yes 2 3/23/14
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was out there surfing on BP, when I found Jenna's ad. Decided to give her a call and setup an appt for the following day. Connected early in the AM to confirm, no problems, Texted me directions and I was off to a new adventure. Jenna came out of her apartment and directed me where to park ;>) Very pretty and definitively the same girl in the ad (real photos) but I think she has lost 10-25 lbs. (yes, actually lost some weight from her pics.) She invited me into her home and we sat and had a cup of coffee together. Took care of business and then showed me to the massage room. Guys, you know how some gals add the line "I am the real deal" to their ad, well no fooling, THIS GIRL IS THE REAL DEAL. She is very comfortable with her body and we had loads of fun together. I will be back for sure as enjoyed our time together ;>)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Laya-4707 gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 3 3/23/14
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Laya was a well-known provider when I started the hobby a few years ago, but she seemed to come and go and worked using more than one name. I had missed seeing her when she last was a P411 lady some months ago, so I seized the opportunity when she posted on EB that she was back. We connected today and she did not disappoint. She is a lovely woman and makes you feel instantly comfortable as you enter her incall. She dressed per my wishes, which is always nice. After a brief intro, Laya led me to her bedroom and I got comfortable. She has enchanting eyes, beautiful lips, a lovely smile and she's a great kisser. The action was very fun, as all activities were done with skill, enthusiasm and just the right amount of vocality. After we caught our breath, I had a little time to get to know more of Laya. She is a bright, articulate woman and we had no time chewing up 15 minutes with cuddle-talk. I'm glad she's back and will be spending more time with her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Perri loki5773 Denver Yes 26 3/23/14
Review by loki5773 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Longtime TOB user, but first time reviewer. However I felt compelled to write a review for Scarlett Perri. I will usually treat myself to session a few times a year and this time Scarlett made my experience one to remember. Set up was easy through email. She met me at her incall location which was easy to get to and comfortable. What made this session on of the best I have ever had was her great attitude and personality. She make you feel like a king for a day (or at least the hour) All the above activities were performed with passion and enthusiasm. I will definitely be seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lizzy Pink escort65reviews Denver Yes 38 3/23/14
Review by escort65reviews (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called with a last minute opening in my schedule and Miss Pink was very reseptive to meeting on short notice. She gave me the address and told me to call when I arrived. Once we connected she told me to come up to her new incall location and she mett me at the door wearing a nice dress that showed off her figure quite well. In the first few minutes she made sure to make mw comfortable and relaxed. She was in a fun mood and kind of ticklish as I explored the beauty of her body and set the mood quite well to be more than just wham, bam, thank you maam issue. In know time she had me laying back and went to work orally to make sure I enjoyed myself. After a few minutes she sat up and in one motion mounted me cowgirl and the ride began. Had to accually tell her to slow down or I wouldn't last any longer. We rolled over and after a quick taste I was back in her heaven. She seems to enjoy the moment as much as you do. Very attractive young woman and watching her enjoy it as much as I was put me over the top. After catching my breath she was very open and we talked for a bit just enjoying a conversation after. It took me a while to work out my schedule to meet her and I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner. You may find some with better bodies but you will not find one that enjoys her hobby and has such a great attitude.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anastasia Monroe-FAKE 911C4 Denver Yes 17 3/23/14
Review by 911C4 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finally, after many tries, hooked up with Anastasia. As a plus, her friend April came with her. They arrived a bit late but that was OK because I was late, too. I think driving in the mountains takes longer than people think. They were both dressed casually, which I like. I bought them a bottle of Ciroc and they had a drink (I don't) or two and a few hits off the vapor pen. We all got along really well right from the start. Anastasia has a really sharp sense of humor, and she had me in a good mood in no time. April is a bit more quiet, but what she doesn't say with her mouth she does with her absolutely beautiful eyes. We made our way to the play room, and everyone got naked. I laid in between the two girls and we cuddled for a while which was a really nice touch. However, because I was at full attention, they wanted some action. Anastasia started with a great CBJ, while I sucked Aprils tits and played with her gorgeous pussy. On went the cover and Anastasia and I went at it. We did cowgirl, mish and doggy. She came several times, and both times intense. Then it was April's turn. I think she was really anxious, after watching Anastasia cum several times. Anastasia put a prostate toy up my ass, and April hopped on while Anastasia pulled the toy in and out and in and out. I was the one moaning. Again, cowgirl, mish and doggy. The mish was the best, with April coming at least twice. I could have spent the rest of my life inside her, but we were running out of time. The girls lay next to each other on the bed, masturbating, while I jacked off from above. After about 5-10 minutes, we all came, almost at the same time. It was hot, watching and hearing the girls moan. Anastasia, to her surprise, had a huge squirt. The bed sheet was covered in cum and squirt, it almost looked like something exploded. Punchline: awesome. Wanna do it again. April is working on her P411 and hopes to have it soon. Downside: we ran out of time!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Luscious-3403 Smokingsexlover Colorado Springs Yes 4 3/23/14
Review by Smokingsexlover (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/14
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had been wanting to connect with Luscious for awhile now, glad I was finally able to hook up with her. She is more than the pictures in her ad. She is has very nice tits and I loved sucking them and playing with them. She is very friendly and loves what she does, her UTF is the best I have had, she knows how to work it. I almost came lose several times. Her DATY is clean smells and taste good. It was time well spent and will repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Lomasi fortysomething Colorado Springs Yes 21 3/22/14
Review by fortysomething (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lola Lomasi had been on and off my radar for quite some time. I contacted her via email and set up an appointment. A very nice, discreet incall and clean, comfortable surroundings. Her demeanor was professional and friendly and I immediately felt at ease. Her pictures are great, but still I didn't expect the goddess I met. Beautiful face and amazing body. Not only that, she's an excellent conversationalist. You get the satisfying feeling of interacting with an intelligent, cultured individual with a gentle soul. Seriously, I wanted to talk more, but we only had a half-hour! Next time, soon, will be an hour. it's been quite some time since I've left a provider with such a sense of afterglow. Lasted the day and is still with me. A woman like Lola Lomasi may become a habit. Thanks so much, Lola :-)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lola 720-xxx-0801 fortysomething Colorado Springs Yes 3 3/22/14
Review by fortysomething (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'll cut to the chase: Pros: Pretty lady, although she's had a child and it shows a bit. Nice, discreet incall. Clean. No BS. Cons: BP pics are slightly better than the real deal, but still accurate. Borderline mechanical, the "honey/sweetie/baby" thing done to excess, same goes for her responses to DATY. I knew the limits before I went, but it boils down to a lot of DATY (which was pretty good) ending with a nice handjob. Hey, she might have had a bad day, and YMMV. I won't be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
melinda charlestucker785 Denver Yes 3 3/22/14
Review by charlestucker785 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called about 40min ahead of time. Melinda met me at the door wearing a sheer negligee and was ready. She led me to the bedroom and started with a sensual massage. After little bit she started rubbing the front and moved into CBJ/TF. When I was ready, she started cowgirl and we transitioned to doggie style and then into her legs on my shoulders. After finishing, I rubbed lotion on her back and continued conversation. Melinda was very kind and I enjoyed my time with her. I would recommend her and will probably see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Smith fred1964 Denver Yes 1 3/21/14
Review by fred1964 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contacted Marilyn to set up a 10am appointment. Was pushed back to 2 and then 2:30. Met up at a so so motel off Kipling and I-70. Done the massage with some nasty stinky lotion. No touching or any off anything but a nice view down her lingerie. She said that the other fun stuff will be on the subsequent visits.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva 719-xxx-9709 Rocks1Dodgers0 Colorado Springs No 6 3/19/14
Review by Rocks1Dodgers0 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/14
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Total Scam, Asked for 4 hands for an in call at my hotel. Girls that showed up were not the girls in the add. I turned them away and then had to deal with two pimps beating on my door for two hours until the hotel had CSPD remove them. I'm still getting texts from the pimps asking for $$$ and Threatening me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Lust Rocks1Dodgers0 Colorado Springs No 4 3/19/14
Review by Rocks1Dodgers0 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/14
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up early in the day via text. As night wore on started getting texts asking if I was LE. Provided prof that I was not. Time arrived then she was a no show. I texted and the response "I have stuff going on right now" No call, no text, not anything from her. Total waist of time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maria Munoz ghost_rider Denver Yes 1 3/19/14
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Maria posted for the first time yesterday on EB. She had no reviews yet and nothing on her on google. Nevertheless, I had a pretty good feeling she would be legit, EB's never let me down. Maria was kind enough to answer my text, get me in within an hour and even asked if I had any special requests, wow........welcome to the biz, girl! Maria met me at the door in lingerie and a smile looking great. A very sweet and attractive young lady, who's just getting her feet wet as a working girl. She did mention that she was formally a stripper. I had a great visit, will recommend her and I will be back soon. Thanks Maria, you're awesome!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Pearls Charlie34-5334 Denver Yes 47 3/19/14
Review by Charlie34-5334 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Warm greeting, dressed to my requests, clean location and well maintained. No rush and no stone left unturned in pleasing me. It has been a long time finding someone this well suited for pleasing her man. Casey is not a clock watcher, accomodating and FTF.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: