Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Amy- Littleton | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 15 | 3/19/14 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/19/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady : Amy Location: Littleton I try to venture and move on but there's something about this girl that makes me find my feet at the foot of he door every now and again. Amy has a nice tight athletic body and that muscle control that she has in that pussy is top notch. I know she has mixed reviews but the more she gets to know you the better the session gets. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angel or Shay | nowiam | Denver | Yes | 18 | 3/19/14 | |
|
Review by
nowiam
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/19/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: OMG! I've just had one of those experiences that remind me why I like doing this so much. First of all, i love NURU, so when I read the previous reviews about these two ladies, I made the call. I am so glad I did. Angel was available. I will try to see Shay at some point. They share the phone # and both do NURU. The incall is nice and centrally located. Angel is a fit, beautiful lady with gorgeous breasts. The massage is genuine NURU and very comprehensive. For me personally, a good FBSM is often better than full service. There is prolonged, full body contact. The fun lasts the entire time. And, for me, I sometimes lose interest when the cover goes on, so problem solved. This session was terrific. Its been awhile since I was so turned on by a first-time session, so I am in a state of bliss. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anastasia Monroe-FAKE | Thunderhead4 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 3/18/14 | |
|
Review by
Thunderhead4
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Been a while for me seeing a provider, narrowed my focus down and Anastasia was who I landed on...no pun intended. She was responsive both to phone and email, was easy to setup the meeting with. She arrived in a nice red top and black pants and high heels. Her hair is a deep red and brown right now (not blond), the pictures she has down in her personal site towards the bottom of her album is pretty close to how she looks right now. She had a hard day I think but was very real, open and and friendly. She focuses well even when she probably is distracted, you'd be hard pressed to notice. We talked a bit which was good for me as it was my first time in a while and first time with her so it allowed us both some time to relax a bit. She is very conversational, in a good way with a great sense of humor and soft disposition. After a drink our chat wound up and we found ourselves retiring to the bedroom. Her pictures are accurate, she is in great shape, natural C's on top with wonderful curves and a cute backside. The whole package. She has a few piercings which didn't bother me. We started with some translated french moving to mish and then reversed to doggy. I must say, when she reversed position, the view alone is worth it :) We finished up and she was responsive to the end, helped with wrapping up things in the room and we talked a while before she headed out. She definitely isn't a clock watcher. A couple things someone needs to know going in is she covers for everything. That is the way she operates (No BBBJ or Daty) and if you understand that going in (which I did and appreciated it) and are okay with that, then you are in for a treat. In conclusion, she is a beautiful woman who is wise and does her best to make a memorable experience for her clients. Treat her well gents. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey Linnea | coking | Denver | Yes | 61 | 3/18/14 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Aubrey is fantastic! Great and sweet personality and easy to set up a date with, even on a short notice it worked out fine. She is sexy from top to bottom. After a quick little chat to get to know each other, we hit it off. She gives a great UTF and even better in 69. She is easy-going, so I let her ride CG and RCG the whole time, great spinner. I didn't know she could be that aggressive but she rode very hard and all was amazing. Very great ending...I just wish I would have scheduled a longer date with her. Definitely going back to see her when she's back in town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | Hawk79 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 3/18/14 | |
|
Review by
Hawk79
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was my first time visiting Janell. She was able to accommodate a same-day appointment with zero hassle. Communication was prompt and effective. Typical two-call system. Incall was at a serviceable DTC hotel that was safe and easily accessed. Always feel a little awkward walking by a front desk, as was required in this scenario, but wasn’t given a second thought by hotel staff even given the somewhat cramped lobby area. Janell met me at the door wearing nothing but a towel, having just stepped out of the shower. We got to business with little hesitation. Her attitude was fantastic and all activities indicated above were performed with competence and enthusiasm. She’s a top-notch provider with a great attitude and a fantastic petite body. As many others have described, her skin is unbelievably soft which proved to be a real turn-on. A great time with a great provider. Thank you, Janell. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Solamy Peak-6894 | Thunderhead4 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 3/18/14 | |
|
Review by
Thunderhead4
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So this girl is BUSY working and going to school but worth the wait or in my case, I travel a lot but finally was able to get our schedules to line up. She is a very cute small framed woman with a bubbly personality. She is conversational and does her best to set you at ease. She's maybe 5' tall with very nice asssets. Natural set of C's with a cute backside. Moved to caressing on the bed and into business rapidly as this was a shorter session due to our schedules (next time longer :). Mish and finished in doggy which btw, is a wonderful experience :) Wonderful time Sol, I appreciate your patience scheduling with me! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooke 702-xxx-1147 | wuzzinme | Denver | No | 1 | 3/18/14 | |
|
Review by
wuzzinme
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Brooke has been posting in Denver for the past couple of weeks. I have tried calling many times but her phone has no voice email set up and it disconnects. Not the best system if you are trying to connect with clients. She did call back after one of the calls and agreed to a 9am meeting two days later. We confirmed the time and she asked me to call that day 45 minutes before the 9am meeting. I started calling and got the "no voice mail" message. Kept trying but never reached her. Also never had a call back to explain or re-schedule. Sweet looking lady who may just be having a rough patch but I do expect everyone to meet the basic ground rules. As always YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Kush | FitBoulderMan-9942 | Denver | Yes | 44 | 3/18/14 | |
|
Review by
FitBoulderMan-9942
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is the second time I've seen Megan. Great attitude, great body, fantastic time!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexi 720-xxx-2851 | gntlmanbear | Denver | Yes | 5 | 3/17/14 | |
|
Review by
gntlmanbear
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lexi posts as an escort but provides a sensual body rub and hand job only. You are allowed to caress and suck on her breasts and finger her, but no other activities. Her body is very nice and her tits are fantastic at least a DD cup. I was under the impression it would be full service or at least a blow job so I was very disappointed when I told Lexi that I was ready to enter her and she told me it was a hand job and my touching her only, although she did allow me to titty fuck her. I'm giving her a not good overall experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anastasia Monroe-FAKE | theotherguy73 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 3/17/14 | |
|
Review by
theotherguy73
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Anastasia with her friend April(aka Violet) They had posted an ad on the BP and seen her photos here so I went for it. Glad I did! they both showed up on time--and I really had a hard time deciding who was hotter. I don't like to go into gory details but I enjoyed both these hot ladies. April is a hot number wow! And Anastasia is super sexy and looks amazing naked! I spent as much time as I could enjoying these two hot ladies bodies... Will repeat! Much better than expected!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kirsten | GvnUpleasure-1953 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
GvnUpleasure-1953
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had tried to connect with Kirsten the previous night, but it just did not work out, so rescheduled for the next night. She showed up, very beautiful, and is the woman in her pics, just little smaller that had imagined, but for me that is even better. We sat down, chatted and then to the bedroom, I personally like to rub a woman, so asked if I could give her a back rub. Her skin is soft and silky and she seemed to respond to the massage. We then switch and the cover went on, no bbbj, but I was ok with that as it was one of the best I have had in a while. Not long into that she then moved forward and climbed on top of me. Usually I am all about the different positions and getting the most for the moment. Not so with Kristen, she was very much into being on top and I was very much in to just lying there watching this gorgeous woman having her way with me. It felt wonderful. And I didn’t think it could get any better with her, but I did roll her over and then doggy style to the end, powerful ending for me. MSOG might have been available, I was spent and completely satisfied, never did recover. We sat around and chatted a little, her conversation was soothing and comfortable. Wonderful experience, would highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Blanchett | nobs | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
nobs
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/16/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Alex a week ago, and it was absolutely fantastic! We enjoyed a drink while getting to know one another, and then we retired to the bedroom where the fun began. Her skills are absolutely amazing, and while I won't go into detail about the activities listed above, we had so much fun I had to repeat the next night. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey Linnea | Keyser | Denver | Yes | 61 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
Keyser
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sweet Aubrey is definitely a sweetheart, and is simply one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Pictures are 100% accurate and I really enjoyed spending some time with her. Highly recommend! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alli | petite4me | Denver | Yes | 14 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
petite4me
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Alli a couple times now and both have been amazing. She is always cheery on the phone, and replies to emails immediately. She has an absolutely incredible body and knows how to use it. If I were a rich man, I'd be seeing her a whole lot more - just can't get enough of the amazing views and tight sensations that come with a visit to her well kept incall! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 36 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, I needed this one. She is the bomb.com and all her reviews are accurate. From the moment I walked in the door she was showing her appreciation. VERY sexy and VERY fun. I couldn't ask for much more in 30 minutes. Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jamie BP aka 623-418-7823 | ghost_rider | Denver | No | 3 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well, I guess my good fortune couldn’t hold out forever. I couldn’t find any reviews for Jamie on TOB, so I thought I’d TOFTT....and indeed I did. It’s my nature to look for the best in people and I tend to see visits through "rose colored lenses"....well, nothing rosy to report here. This was the one visit that made ALL the other's look fantastic, earning the "Worst Service Ever" award. A 15 minute, lackluster, mechanical visit which just happened to lack enthusiasm as well (lol). No small talk, massage, kissing, cuddling or foreplay. Just got undressed and went immediately into 20 seconds of HJ followed by 20 seconds of TF followed by "ok, what position do you prefer, other than me on top" followed by, "this isn’t working" just 10 seconds after that. It's no wonder I couldn't get it up! This girl was clueless. She needs to read a few fantastic reviews here on TOB to see how good providers roll in this biz. It could almost have been considered a "3G" visit, only without the middle "G" because getting you off wasn't even an objective. If a girl hates this job, they should get the f*ck out and find something else in life. Taking gents money and then acting like you’re doing them a favor, is just one step from ripping them off. No, I can’t recommend her to anyone, not even to someone I don’t like. OK, so now the good news: 1)she was indeed the girl in the ad, very cute and has a nice body, 2)she wasn’t a big ass pimp waiting to take my money and 3)it wasn’t a sting. There's your good news! A calculated risk on BP, so save your money and see someone well reviewed here on TOB (yes, my bad). 623-418-7823 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lacey Sheets-BANNED 2+ | bukketlyst | Denver | Yes | 24 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
bukketlyst
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I decided I wanted to see Lacey when I saw her ads here with numerous great pictures included. But trust me, as fine as she looks in all those pictures, they really don't do her justice. She is an absolute beauty! She was very easy to contact, and her incall location was very easy to get to. Once she let me in, we started talking a bit, but it didn't take long before we started kissing. Eveything written about her kissing was confirmed. She is a wonderful kisser. Her lips are the softest I've ever felt. Soon we were on to UTF and those soft lips are great for more than just kissing. I normally don't go into any details, but I have to mention the DATY. That is one of my very favorite activities, and it was incredible with her. She is so responsive and juicy and sweet, I couldn't bring myself to stop. The entire visit was just pure enjoyment, and Lacey is a real sweetheart. I have no doubt that I'll be seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Akilah Rose | rocketmanco901 | Denver | Yes | 30 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
rocketmanco901
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Akilah on the last day of her visit. Am I gald I did. She is what I call "cute-beautiful", my absolute favorite type! She opened the door wearing on of my favorite outfits. It wasn't long until the fun started. Already looking forward to her next trip here. Hurry back Akilah! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bridgett | blue32 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 16 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
blue32
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Bridgett was great to be with. Truly a fun GFE experience. Easy to talk with, great sensuality. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn Anderson-3655 | dubstep | Denver | Yes | 23 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
dubstep
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/16/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Autumn is a cute Asian girl, her place is a small studio which is clean. Our session felt very robotic and definitely made me feel that its just a job to her. when I see GFE I expect to have some emotions, passion, cuddling and attention towards that. Autumns list of activities are limited and not real into kissing or receiving oral. but Dont get me wrong guys, if you like a big breasted Asian who's let's get down, dirty and done, she definitely is the girl since she is good at that. but for the money she wasn't anything out of the ordinary. and the reason I like to see girls/ladies at the higher range is because they offer and bring something special that the others do not. And you get what you pay for. Unfortunately I did not get that from her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| April Jo | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: April Jo is a welcome addition to this town. She is VERY enthusiastic and responsive. If you get as much of a thrill out of giving as you do receiving then she is the lady for you. She's a real sweet and tender lady who knows her way around a bedroom so treat her well. Be aware that she has a physical handicap (see the March 5 review) but it doesn't impede her performance in any way. If you like a genuine lady and a GFE then you will appreciate April Jo very much. She's not a clock watcher, clean and drug free. I stumbled onto her when my ATF wasn't able to hook up last minute. April Jo made room for me right away and boy am I glad she did. Coincidentally her ad popped up on BP on my phone just when I found out the other lady wasn't available and I had already driven to her incall - And April was only a block away! Her donation is for an hour but I gladly tipped her . She earned every penny and more and I doubt that will be her rate for long. Nice hotel location on the north side of town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | skinnydud | Denver | Yes | 28 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
skinnydud
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: this long over due review ... I had a quick visit to Kym. she gave one of the best UTF experiences ever. She is better than pornstars when it comes to her french skills. I tried daty and 69 ... the session was great. thanx kym Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Geena | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Geena is a very hot and sweet lady and knows her way around a bedroom. Casual and confident and sexy as hell. You'll have a great time with this lady. Nice hotel incall. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ayla-7763 | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ayla gives a fabulous type tantric massage. If you've never had one you need to try it. If you like a long, slow build up to the end she is the real deal. Note that this is not FS but after she is done you won't care. She does the massage completely nude in a nice studio downtown and she will massage and stimulate you in ways you never thought of. She is a really sweet girl with a brain in her head and one beautiful body. Her sessions are for 90 minutes - one of the best deals around (I tipped her another - she's worth every penny and more!). You have to contact here initially thru email from BP. I will be seeing her often. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| natalie-1760 | rmpapabear | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
rmpapabear
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/14/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: very good local lady TOFTT. I have seen her a few times now which is rare for me. Standard 2 call system. Met me at the door with a smile on her face and a sexy outfit. after taking care of business it was on to fun from there. We tried many different position all performed well. If you are good at DATY she will respond. She really likes her job and you can tell. Treat her right and she will take care of you. I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tanya | JackBeNimble | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
JackBeNimble
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/14/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Bait and swith. Says it's for her protection, and I get that, but not fair for the client. Where I really take issue is that her ad says '100% real pics', which I guess is technically true, they are real photos of some other girl. So far I've been too nice to turn them away, but that is over now. Overall she was nice, so I'm not knocking that. Just wanted the girl for the ad. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angel or Shay | ineededthat | Denver | Yes | 18 | 3/16/14 | |
|
Review by
ineededthat
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/14/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Shay busted my nuru virginity. She has a great attitude and body. I don't share details, but the service she provides is worth every penny. Easy location and good communicator. I will be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | joeblowblow22 | Denver | Yes | 170 | 3/15/14 | |
|
Review by
joeblowblow22
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Fantasy..Set up with her was easier than I thought it would be. I arrive and she greets me with a hug and we move to activities. UTF was great and soft. Finish in mish and talk a bit then round two. She suggest CIM, I love this girl! She goes on for a while with UTF and I don't finish so, I suggest another cover for mish finish. Great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Samantha of Denver | sd1958 | Denver | Yes | 88 | 3/15/14 | |
|
Review by
sd1958
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/14/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have wanted to see Samantha for some time but always something got in the way. Not this time and I am so happy it finally happened. I contacted her while she was on hiatus and we set up a time the first full week she would be back. I gave her my p411 information and she e-mailed me back her location in Thorton. The drive is long for someone who lives near the springs but I have to say it was well worth the time and traffic. Her incall is very nice and when I got to her location she gave me the apartment number and I headed upstairs. What greeted me was the living embodiment of the pictures on her website. She's is beautiful. she was wearing a modest knit dress but it clung to her curves letting you know she is very womanly. we sat on the coach and chatted to get to know each other and believe me it makes the connection later even better. She was the one who led me to the bedroom and soon I found out that her light kisses are as erotic as any DFK I've ever come across. we undressed each other slowly taking time to kiss and caress. I unhooked her bra and began to kiss and suck her very responsive nipples. Her cooing and moaning never seemed fake and she guided me to the bed to let me keep kissing those beautiful breasts as she caressed my shoulders and ran her fingers through my hair. Then gently she leaned me back and began to pleasure me with her mouth, hands and hair working her way to my throbbing shaft and gently erotically licking and sucking me into ecstasy. This went on for awhile but seem to be over too soon like a great ride or movie. Now it was my turn to pleasure her orally and it was my pleasure. I kissed my way down her toned body and began DATY. What I loved was there was no lubricant present it was going to be up to me to arouse her and I began to feast. she sighed, moaned and cooed while I licked her, finding her pearl of pleasure and then we got into a beautiful rhythm her hips moving with my mouth and then to my pleasure and hers she reached a beautiful climax. She then rolled me over and said it was my turn. She slipped on the cover and mounted me cowgirl. what a sight and feel this went on while I caressed her breasts and fondled her firm backside then she rolled me on top to finish in missionary. I was spent and dripping with sweat and it was wondrous as I looked down on that beautiful face lightly kissing her I was in heaven . This may sound odd but one of the best times was yet to come as we cuddled for about 30 minutes with stroking and exchanging light kisses. One of my fondest memories will be when she rolled on top of me and began kissing my face, lips and neck like a true girl friend. This is what a GFE should be. If you're looking for PSE this might not be the girl for you but if you are looking to feel like you have just been made love to she is the one. Captivating is the best way to describe Samantha Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Cristal Geyser | melbournefl | Denver | Yes | 54 | 3/15/14 | |
|
Review by
melbournefl
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Amazing time. I am an older guy and she is by far the best I have ever seen. She is very friendly and really takes her time to listen to what you want and delivers. She gives an amazing BBBJ and 69 was the best. Very vocal in her comments which only adds to the session. She is a must see if you are ever in the Denver area. Highly Recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Akilah Rose | cplklinger | Denver | Yes | 30 | 3/14/14 | |
|
Review by
cplklinger
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I found Miss Rose to be strikingly sexy, sweet, talented, wise beyond her years, and overall quite Yummy! She was a pleasure to be with, clothed and otherwise. That hour went way too fast. Why not Fantastic then? For me, TF and very light kissing. But that is her personal precautionary perogative. Highly recommended and will definitely try to rebook if and when she returns. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ginna | knockneed75 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/14/14 | |
|
Review by
knockneed75
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First she frisked me, seriously, cop style. Then she made me pull out my junk, and kissed it through a rubber.then asked for the cash then she gave me a lackluster hand job. Not worth a dime.no wonder she frisked me, a lot of guys must leave as pissed as I was. Stay away Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Paris DuPree | DCBroom | Denver | Yes | 4 | 3/14/14 | |
|
Review by
DCBroom
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/9/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Took one for the team yesterday. Paris is visiting Denver for a few days and we arranged to meet. She seems like a very sweet person, but all activities were performed without enthusiasm and lazily, and everything was very rushed. Also, some activities listed on her P411 page were not available. Worst of all was a incredibly distracting foul odor, which I'm guessing was a untreated bacterial or yeast infection in the downstairs area. I had to excuse myself after 10 minutes, as it was way to much for me. I'm sorry to write this, because, as I said, she seems like a nice person. But I cannot recommend to anyone. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooklynne | coolhand luke | Fort Collins | Yes | 57 | 3/13/14 | |
|
Review by
coolhand luke
(85 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/14/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Brooklyne while she was in fort collins. Just as I remembered her in Denver. Staying at a nice hotel while here. Very easy to get in touch with and easy to set up the appt. I happen to think that she is quite attractive and very sexy. Met me at the door with lingerie that was stimulating but covered just enough to make it tantalizing. Her DFK was the same and she is an excellent kisser. She advertises as a GFE and I truly believe there is no false advertising there. I have seen my share of the ladies here and in the states and abroad and there are not many who can live up to that advertising. She can! I can only think of 2 ladies in this area that I have seen that matched that and both are now retired. Needless to say the session went that way. Not sure if she can be PSE but that was not what I was looking for today so did not try but I bet she could. She is not in her 20's (but neither am I) but she sure has the enthusiasm of one but a mature personality. Has just the right amount of age and experience for my taste. So in general I was very impressed with the session as you can tell and definitely plan on going back. I know that each of us hobbyists have different tastes but if this type of session appeals to you I suggest that you put her on your short list. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Akilah Rose | Crazy Horse | Denver | Yes | 30 | 3/13/14 | |
|
Review by
Crazy Horse
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/13/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: That vision will remain with me for the rest of my life. She opens the door standing half way behind it as the ladies sometimes do so I walk on into the room and when I turn around she's standing behind the closed door and in my mind the lights and bells go off, kaching it's jack pot time. As she walks toward me all I can manage to stammer out is "Damn...Damn girl...Damn you're hot." Fortunately the conversation did evolve beyond that but the way she looked standing there in that orange lacey bra and panty outfit would have shocked just about any guy that still had a pulse. While I took a shower she put on the dark blue lacey off the shoulder teddy I'd brought for her and she looked just as hot in that. Believe me though as good as she looks in clothes she looks even better without them. So we're sitting on the bed doing a little get to know you conversation and she asks me "are you ready for your first". Well hell yea, so she starts with some fine TF that moves to 69 to DATY to standing missionary to prone doggy...he shoots he scores. A little time to catch my breath with some more get to know you conversation and I was ready for round 2 which turned out to be a completely Russian affair. I'm glad I booked 2hr because that gave us time for the 3rd round which started out as a back rub for her but with my hot dog nestled in her sweet buns the cover had to go on for some more fun rides but it eventually came off again for a dual HJ finish. For sure Akilah is one fine lady and she'll be welcomed here in Denver with open arms whenever she wants to pay us a visit. She was telling me how many last minute requests she was getting from guys her last day here that she had to turn down; well you snooze you lose. I first contacted her right after her ads first appeared; she was offering a great pre booking discount and I knew she'd book up fast. I wish I could say that set up was easy but Akilah is an email and text only provider and I've always found that to be annoying and time consuming as opposed to a few quick and easy phone calls but then the rewards do outweigh the trouble getting there so who cares. Welcome to Denver Akilah see you again soon. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | jjj80 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 3/13/14 | |
|
Review by
jjj80
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/13/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Amazing provider. Just...wow. I don't know what to say so I won't fuck up the review. I'd highly recommend her to anyone. Booking is simple. She's very personable and communicates easily. If you want it, you just found it. Enjoy. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bianca-7674 | ColoSkiGuy | Denver | Yes | 51 | 3/12/14 | |
|
Review by
ColoSkiGuy
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up the incall through text message, after initial screening, went to private incall, all was done on short notice. Very accommodating. Showed up for half hour appointment, great attitude... Good kisser, and UTF.... very good cowgirl... finished with a light massage.. very sexy woman.. definitely would recommend... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | rockojohnson | Denver | Yes | 28 | 3/12/14 | |
|
Review by
rockojohnson
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/13/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Let me save you some time clicking through reviews, since every post will be like this one. Kymberli was great. She was cute, chill, and really into it the whole time. Her BJ skills are almost better than porn. No BS, setup was easy, and I had a blast. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 36 | 3/12/14 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is a fantastic lady with outstanding skills. She provided one of the best UTF with a special finish and can't wait for my next visit. Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Grand | jharold55 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 3/12/14 | |
|
Review by
jharold55
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ashley was visiting Denver last weekend. I was impressed with her website and pictures. I met with you last Sunday for some early morning delight. She has a perfect body. Very nice small natural breasts, my favorite. After visiting and taking care of donation we jumped into bed and had a perfect morning hour together. She plans to return as will I. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Harley Haven-5967 | rockymtnwild | Denver | Yes | 22 | 3/12/14 | |
|
Review by
rockymtnwild
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Harley is just awesome. She never ceases to amaze me each time I see her. She is truely the ultimate GFE. Harley is one that you would crawl over a mile of broken glass and give your left nut just to be with again. She is a great kisser, has very nice natural breasts and the the sweetest pussy you have ever tasted. Besides a super body & beautiful face, she has the oral and physical skills to please your every need. Harley will make you feel at ease and is a very personable individual. Excellent hygiene and an upscale location. She is one that you would like to keep for yourelf, but everyone should have the chance for an adventure with Harely. Treat her nicely and enjoy one of the very best. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angel or Shay | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 18 | 3/12/14 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I decided to try again on BP, looking for an ad with a cute picture. Red hair is one of my favorites... so Shay's ad grabbed my attention. I called and setup an appt for the next day. I had never experienced a NURU massage, so I was kind of excited. When I started across town, the weather had turned bad, snowing hard. A couple of calls & texts and I arrived in the right place. She showed me into her upscale apartment which was clean. I can say for sure Shay is the same girl as the pictures in her ad and smoking hot, for sure. Took care of business and climbed onto the mattress, face down. Not your normal mattress, but one covered in some none stick fabric. She started me on my stomach, pouring the warm nuru slippery stuff all over me. Then she started the massage, sliding her body, all of her body all over mine. After I warmed up it was kind of fun. She started the session with a slow rhythmic breathing that increased as she continued. Then upon the flip, the rhythm increased, as did her focus. Time stretched and slowed, then I awoke in the shower, with this silly smile on my face. Not sure if this review adds anything to the previous reviews, but maybe just another description of a fun time. This NURU thing definitely has possibilities. I will be back. FYI: I guess Shay shares a phone with anoither girl named Angel. I saw Shay (red hair) where as Angel is a blond... and ther are reviews out there for "Angel aka Shay." I'm not sure which girl these guys saw, but I saw Shay (red hair) for sure ;>) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kiki Backpage | Satori | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Satori
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Found Kiki on backpage and she looked gorgeous in her picks so I decided to take one for the team after seeing she had yet to be reviewed under her current Alias. Standardish 2 call setup. I get to the room (not upscale at all but that wasn't expected) and she looks nothing like she did in her pictures. She weighs approximately 50-60 more pounds than what her pictures show and she was atleast 10 years older than her advertised age. We get on the bed and she has me touch her breasts where I can clearly feel how poorly her boob job was done but no big deal. After some translated french she finally got me hard after much wasted time and when I asked if she would get on top, she said that she would require a larger tip. I told her I only had 1 more dollar in my wallet and she left me to go check my wallet which she pulled the single out and kept for herself (idk if it's just me but that seems really cheep and sleezy). She can go dial 1-800-COLLECT I guess or maybe get another McDouble from the dollar menu to make her pictures even more inaccurate. She came back and said that she would get on top but we wouldn't be able to do the full hour anymore which I had no choice to agree to as to respect her policies so I politely obliged. I was no longer hard at this point and she was unable to get me hard again. I asked if she had any lube for a handjob and she looked around and none was to be found in her posession. She also said that she didn't want to use another condom... I told her to stop and let me try to get myself hard but to no avail as I was mentally checked out at this point. I just got up and left and when she asked why I was leaving, I gave her a small polite explanation and showed myself out. DO NOT go to see her unless you want a similar experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ana | rbsmilin | Denver | Yes | 62 | 3/12/14 | |
|
Review by
rbsmilin
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is a review not of just a woman it is a recounting of an encounter with primal elements themselves embodied in a sexy package of delight. Her name is Ana & I think the dictionary now has her picture next to the word "sexy." She can be your girlfriend & she can be a porn star; Ana is many things yet above all else she is sexy. Today though more than just a mortal being we call a woman; this was an encounter with a force of Nature itself. Arriving at her Incall in South Denver a breeze to accomplish & no fancy or complicated directions. I knocked on the door and she coyly lets me in and I got a view of things to come instantly. She was standing there dressed in a matching white lace stockings & lingerie ensemble that seemed to glow in the candle lit room. The outfit made even more exotic by her nicely tanned skin. We kissed and she led me to the bedroom with a sexy wiggle then in a flash on her knees giving me attention. I am thinking this might go 3G on me. Boy was I wrong as she transformed from woman to a being of pure sexual energy. Swiftly she covers me and gets on all fours on the bed a perfect height for some animal action while I am standing there. I have to move her panties out of the way. Then she looks back and to my surprise insists I pull her hair. I swear I felt the floor starting to tremble a bit like the earth was moving with us. She stops strips off the lingerie and has me lay back for more CG which I oblige with a smile. This is when I could feel the air heating & swirling around us as she ground down on me like a tornado twister. Contortions on her face as I kept the rhythm fighting the natural urges she was engaging me with in an Asian style mount and back to CG. I swear there must have been and earthquake for I felt the bed shaking. Soon she was blissfully moaning her orgasm quivering on me. As the Ana-quake subsided her eyes light up with a sparkle. Then she bursts into a flame of pure sexual intent. I submitted to her desires as she forced me with motion and a grip as she rode me hard to my release that sent me skyward. Coming down from clouds she is between my legs entertaining me with more oral actions. Yet this is not for just my pleasure. The wanton creature looking up at me has other plans. She is applying another raincoat. That wild thing wanted? no! demanded another orgasm for herself. When she started to cum again she warned me with a moan. Good thing I had a "raincoat" on. Suddenly it was cloudburst from her drenching us both. I think she came harder than before this time soaking me and the bed with her sweet sexy love sauce. Was that two now for her? More? Or did I lose track somewhere in the stormy onslaught of her sexual energies? What a show indeed. Yet this encounter was not over. I am saying this again she is the very definition of passionate desires. Oh no mister she was not done at all. Ana gets another lustful look on her face; even call it a hunger. She wants me in her mouth one more time. How am I to argue *wink* I give in to her need of me. I thought after all the riding in the rain I would be spent yet she powers me up. Gazing up at me while her tongue lavishing and lips wrapping me her demands were met. Again the room lit aflame with her sexual powers and I gave in to her cravings. She smiles a wicked naughty bad girl look at me and I wonder now who was pleasing whom? Ana is sexual energy. Her sexiness comes not in just a body of smoking hotness. Her very spirit is the elemental definition of sexy. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Akilah Rose | PaulsBack | Denver | Yes | 30 | 3/11/14 | |
|
Review by
PaulsBack
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Akilah has to be the most refreshing young lady I have had the pleasure to be naked with in a long time. Her bubbly enthusiasm and playful attitude was so refreshing. She is a beautiful woman, shorter than I imagined from her pictures but a real treat to hug and kiss. Her translated French was amazing - she did this circular action as she sucked me. I don't think anyone has ever done that for me. Her DATY was fresh, tasty and very responsive. She started on top of me and rode me well. After some doggie we finished missionary. She told me she will visit Denver on a regular basis. Be good to her guys so she will return and I can repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alizè | juandoh | Denver | No | 1 | 3/11/14 | |
|
Review by
juandoh
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Standard two call system on second call gave he hotel name then never answered the phone again. Waited 15 then left. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey Ryder | lion | Denver | Yes | 32 | 3/11/14 | |
|
Review by
lion
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/11/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It has been a while since I try to see Zoey, it didn't work out well for us youmeet, all the time it was my side of problem(my work schedule kind of crazy). However, throughout this failed appointment, zoey was very patient with me and finally we able to meet. After the session, I had to bang my head for taking this long to see this beautiful, energetic and sweet girl. Why why why? I wish I just keep quiet and keep Zoey for myself. Seriously! thank you Zoey Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Paris DuPree | love_the_ladies | Fort Collins | No | 4 | 3/11/14 | |
|
Review by
love_the_ladies
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/11/14 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well guys, haven't been out there for awhile, but she's based in Denver and posted a 2-day visit to Ft. Collins. I really liked her pics and I've always had a thing for redheads. Her pictures are accurate, but that's about it as far as truthfulness goes on what she says she will do on her P411 sheet and in actuality. Contact and getting together was easy enough. Even though she has both LFK and DFK listed, there was none of that allowed, barely any kissing at all, which is a big deal to me (which is in my profile, which she read). Started out with a rough dry hand job, about 30 seconds of BBBJ, and then it was ok, on with the party hat, and let's get this done. I asked if we could turn off the TV in the hotel room and she said she needed to leave it on because of possible guests in adjoining rooms. I should have been wary because I generally don't see ASPs unless I can read a decent review or two, but she was really cute and there was that redhead thing. She declares DATY in her P411 sheet, but there was none of that either because "I just had a bad experience lately, someone bit me." (Fine, then take it off of your sheet!). Took one for the team this time guys, my advice, unless you really like a cold fish, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. I left after only 30 mins even though I paid for an hour because there was absolutely no reason to stay. She didn't even get up from the bed when I was leaving, just kept watching TV. I would never see this one again and advise you not to either. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| melinda | gntlmanbear | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/11/14 | |
|
Review by
gntlmanbear
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up was very easy. One call an hour and a half ahead of time. Melinda met me at the door wearing a thigh length dress with nothing else. The donation paid we went to the bedroom. As she fondled me I felt her and fingered her. Melinda let me use a toy in her pussy. Then she gave me head, when I was ready Melinda road me cowgirl. Afterward we had a very good conversation during which I continued to fondle her wonderful tits. I will most definitely see Melinda again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Danielle Rae | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 107 | 3/11/14 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady : Danielle Rae Location: Englewood Danielle is by far my favorite greek provider. Like I said before she has a high degree of self confidence and she can take it like no one's business. She greeted me at the door with a nice slow passionate DFK, she grabbed my cock and looked into my eyes and said "so you're here to fuck my ass!". I wasn't even there 30 seconds and she almost had me jizz my pants. My cock was hard, my heart was racing and I was already screaming Oh Danielle!!!!! I love this girl's attitude. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||