Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Nikki White | Bartholin | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/3/14 | |
|
Review by
Bartholin
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Haven't posted a review in a while but after seeing Nikki....definitely the proverbial "OMG". Hands down my ATF+ and hope to see her again before she leaves, can't wait till she gets back this way. Simple setup via P411 in the morning for an afternoon appointment. No fuss no muss and took advantage of P special. Midrange DTC hotel, met at the door in requested outfit and a most welcoming kiss. I was certain I had died and gone to heaven. Took care of business without prompting and got comfortable. Very enjoyable chatting interspersed with hot DFK and mutual touching....felt like I was in high school again. We were quickly overcome by the situation and it was game on. Not one to kiss and tell (too much), let's just say all the various activities were immensely enjoyed by both parties. Nikki is very much a flexible spinner with legs that go all the way to heaven. Loves DFK and remarkably responsive to the right touch....several times! She's smart as a whip with a quick wit, had almost as much fun just hanging out with here too. Definitely ask about the pretzel....did I mention I died and went to heaven? Can't say enough about this beautiful, stunning, hot sexy little lady! Thanks Nikki, you're the best ATFS! ;-) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angel or Shay | Radio Guy | Denver | Yes | 18 | 3/3/14 | |
|
Review by
Radio Guy
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been getting FBSM for years but have never experienced anything like this. I had NURU once years ago; it was very good but this was great! I found Shay via Angel whom I've not had the pleasure of actually meeting yet (long story). But you really need to book a session with this woman. She is smart and hot (sort of a cross between Jessica Chastain and Amy Adams). She is VERY passionate about doing NURU massage; like it's sort of a life calling. She's a big advocate of all the health benefits of NURU which just made me smile cause I'm thinking, "I ain't here to get healthy, sweetheart":) Give Shay a call. You won't be disappointed! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Harley Haven-5967 | dubstep | Denver | Yes | 22 | 3/3/14 | |
|
Review by
dubstep
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What can I say about Harley Haven that does her justice. I read her reviews and they were phenomenal accept for one, and thought how could everyone adore this chic if what this one guy said was true. well he's off his rocker and is obviously an *******. I'm 35 and she looks better then every 30-35 year old I know and especially with that silky soft skinned body of hers which is hands down tight and fit with all the right curves and awesome natural tits. . I'm brand new at this and was nervous, but when she opened the door WOW and whewww was my first thought cause she is beautiful. she then greeted me with a hug and a first kiss that made my head spin. her lips are full and beautiful and those green eyes that change to blue are simply memorizing and really cool. She led me to the bedroom in her very clean upscale condo. she helped me remove my clothing while kissing me. we lied on the bed and started to proceed. i asked for a 69 position where i was on top, and she tasted so delicious I couldn't get enough. Her skills with her mouth are insane and I came right away which never happens. so we went for round two after some great conversation. to my surprise shees very tight and tiny so it took us a little work but worth it and no problem with cumming a 2nd time when its that tight. my experience with Harley is hands down the best I've ever had and will be back as much as possible. thank you Harley for the best hour and worth every penny. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stacey Summer | theduder | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/3/14 | |
|
Review by
theduder
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Stacey is a very beautiful blonde with an amazing body. She arrived and after some stimulating conversation and sharing a bottle of wine, Stacey got busy. She performed several activities and is very experienced and enthusiastic and you can tell she REALLY enjoys sex and getting off. Guys she is a real gem - give her a call you won't regret it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tiffany BP | rockhard | Denver | Yes | 15 | 3/2/14 | |
|
Review by
rockhard
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: No DATY....She likes what she does would see her again if there was DATY Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MissDawn | 619Lostboy | Denver | Yes | 33 | 3/2/14 | |
|
Review by
619Lostboy
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contacting Dawn was easy. She picked up right away. She will screen you if you do not have references, but it was fairly painless and quick. Very clean incall using a typical two call system in the DTC area. She is as pretty and beautiful and I believe more so than her pictures. Not an ounce of fat on her and has a wonderful petite body. Don't let that fool you she is a handful. The most energetic, alive, bubbly ASP I have had the pleasure of meeting. Typical activities were enjoyed as stated in previous reviews. She is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone. Treat her right and build some chemistry and she will treat you right. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn 720-xxx-1278 | juztinkredible | Denver | No | 7 | 3/2/14 | |
|
Review by
juztinkredible
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'm writing this because I'm disappointed with what happened. I don't know if her phone died, or she left me hanging. I had been wanting a session with Autumn because I think she is super sexy, and was really excited she was in town. I called her and set up the appointment, but she and me to or purchase her a charger for her phone. She said her's had broken and her cell was dying. Either way, I showed up and called her, and she tells me to give her 10 minutes. So I did, then she called me and started asking me what I did for a living, and I don't know if her phone died or she hung up on me. Regardless she left me standing there with a dollar charge all disappointed. I messaged her, called her, but nothing. Too bad it didn't work out, I guess I'll wonder what could have been... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jennie 623 | juandoh | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/2/14 | |
|
Review by
juandoh
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: standard 2 call system showed up at the hotel was blown away at how young and pretty she was. UTF was offered for additional cost only mentioned after we started so i passed. Very pretty face and accurate pictures I did feel very 3G. so I finished up and left. Worth it for a quick session but in no way was a GFE experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| English Erica | cowboy6969 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/1/14 | |
|
Review by
cowboy6969
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/28/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up was easy with a few emails and texts. Erika is a find with her charming accent and great funbags. We played (petting, lfk, dfk) for a spell to get better acquainted... then she commenced with one of the best BBBJ's I've had to date. Great effort with gagging and plenty of tlc for the boys. Before I could burst, on went the cover for some reverse cowgirl and a finish that left me drained and with a big grin on my face. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lucy Kitten | century2ride | Denver | Yes | 81 | 3/1/14 | |
|
Review by
century2ride
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Lucy several times and each time just gets better. I first met Lucy in chat and we got to chatting about different things, a very intelligent and well read lady. I also like her taste in music when she posts different music to listen to while chatting. We talked about getting together and finally found the time to make it happen. Her incall is very easy to get to. I brought some white wine and chocolates to share. When I got there I was greeted at door by a beautiful lady in panties and a T-Shirt - how awesome is that. We kissed and hugged and I finally got to meet the Lovely Ms Lucy after all this time of talking with her in chat. She brought me two glasses while I opened the wine. I told her next time I would have to bring her some wine glasses since she had none at the time (which I did on my second visit). We sat on the bed and talked for while until I eventually put my hand on her breasts and began to rub them over the T-shirt fabric. Soon I ran my hand under the t-shirt as I lifted it up I began sucking on them. Oh so nice since they were pierced! I could feel her hand between my legs and realized we have to change this picture. We kissed and laid back on the bed - I put our glasses on the floor. And we began to kiss - those deep passionate kisses that take your breath away. She began to pull my shirt off and I pulled her top off - then the pants and panties came off, until we were both naked and embracing each other. Lucy moved down to begin sucking on my cock and I thought - WOW! But then I said to her - you are not going to get away that easy as I moved her onto me so I could enjoy her pussy. So pink and so tasty. What I really love about Lucy is that is 'au naturale' and I love that more than all the ladies that shave. It is so fresh and rewarding in its own way. We were going away it for a long time and before I knew it - I had cum at the time as her. I could felt her enjoyment of what just happened. Never had that happen before - it was like she had sucked the life out me -and it felt so good. Damn! Never even got to condom (so a follow up session was in order for sure). I was so done - but we cuddled and kissed some more - I love cuddling with Lucy and her kisses are so amazing. I soon realized I had to go and seeing her again is great! Lucy brings me back to life when things are going well - she is a charmer and so much fun to be with. Love you Lucy - wait, wasn't that the name of a show? I know I failed to write a review the first - but the first visit was as fantastic as our last. I see why! If you haven't seen Lucy yet or better yet if you seen her but haven't seen her a second time or third time - then you must! Thank you Lucy for this last visit - it is great just seeing you again! Enjoy - Cyclist Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Get Bridgette | jjwheels | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/1/14 | |
|
Review by
jjwheels
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been trying to see Bridgette for about a year but every time I was in Vegas she was in AZ. I am just saying it was WELL worth the wait. Definitely No bait and switch here!!! Her pics are real and don't do her justice. If you like what you see in the pics you will really love what you see when you open the door for the first time! She is now my ATF. During my 4 day stay in vegas I seen her 3 times and everytime got better and better. She is a real GEM. I'm not going into great detail about our sessions but she may be a professional but remember she is still a lady!!! If you treat her right and like the lady she is. She will make your time spent with her very memorable. I look forward too seeing her several more times in the future Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lady Raquelle | lakelovernaz | Denver | Yes | 42 | 3/1/14 | |
|
Review by
lakelovernaz
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had visited Lady Raquelle before and enjoyed her company. I recently went through a life changing event and was not sure of my performance so I wanted to see someone I was comfortable with. A phone call was all that was needed and she remembered me. I made it to the incall on time and entered as instructed. She looked even better than I remembered. I explained my fears and she immediately went to work relaxing me. We talked a bit and caught up. She started rubbing me and a couple of nice kisses. I definitely felt the old urge there. I let her know what was working for me and she persisted. Now it's been over 6 months since I was able to do anything I tried pills, and pellets. They felt great but nothing. She worked magic and I am pleased to say there is hope for me. She is fantastic and I will be seeing her again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Kush | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 44 | 3/1/14 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady : Megan Kush Location: Denver When Megan came through my door it only took about 1 second for me to realize I was going to be in for the ride of my life! Not only did she bring an outstanding attitude but the positive energy that followed her was amazing by itself.this fun size beautiful intelligent lady seems to be having fun and enjoying life to the fullest. No doubt.....I will repeat!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Irresistible Payton | Gnote | Denver | Yes | 9 | 3/1/14 | |
|
Review by
Gnote
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I finally got the chance to meet Ms. Payton ! I'm still thinking about this wonderful lady ! The other reviews are spot on ! Gorgeous, beautiful, so down-to-earth, the hottest girl next door ! She's got it all dialed in and it's very genuine ! OMG...that body ! You have to see it to believe it ! (smile) She's definitely worth the price of admission ! When she returns to Denver ? I will definitely see again ! Thank you Ms. Payton for seeing me ! I must say..it was truly a pleasure ! Hurry back ! (smile) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karapearl | JackBeNimble | Denver | Yes | 143 | 3/1/14 | |
|
Review by
JackBeNimble
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is awesome! One of the best I've seen, beautiful, very friendly, her English is a little rough, but she's fun and likes to joke around. If you like Asian girls, she is a must! I will see her every time she's in town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kaya Jolee | 1 hour vacationer | Denver | Yes | 32 | 3/1/14 | |
|
Review by
1 hour vacationer
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kaya is one of the best experiences I have had in this hobby. She is happy, open, giving, gorgeous and loving every moment of being a provider..... I don't really want to go into details except to say everything was fantastic.... What a sweetheart. I'd love to keep her all for myself! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kaya Jolee | jdog | Denver | Yes | 32 | 3/1/14 | |
|
Review by
jdog
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: OMG she is one of the best I have ever seen. Absolutely beautiful and a complete pleasure to be with. All activities were just amazing. If she lived here I think I would be broke because I would see her everyday. Cant say enough about this sweet heart. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ruby - New to BP | coxcomb | Denver | Yes | 5 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
coxcomb
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Finally got around to this review...This is a tough one for me.... Here's the good: I like cute little Latinas and she definitely fits the bill. IMO, much better than her pictures indicate and smaller too. Dynamite body (albeit not hard), and silky soft skin. Nice little b-cups with perfect nipples. Allows mutual touching in all the right places and she got a little moist for me which always turns me on. She has a decent gated apartment in a decent part of Aurora and has a massage table in the LVR. Here's the bad: TOTALLY RUSHED through the whole thing! Including undressing and dressing I wasn't there 20 minutes. She did the back for about 5 minutes and then asked me to turn over. On the flip, she got down to business after about five minutes or so, and that lasted for about five more. She uses a sticky lotion (Lubriderm?) She also left the phone on during the appt. and although she didn't pick up, she called someone back within 30 seconds of finishing me up. YMMV. I might try her again if I'm in the mood for a nice little Latina, and maybe if she gets to know me she will treat me to a session for the advertised length of time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ruby - New to BP | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw a new face on BP and decided to take a chance. Ruby responded immediately to me email, with both an appt time and a pleasant invitation (which I gratefully accepted) The appointed time came & I couldn't quite find her place. ….but after a quick call, she guided me into the correct place. The door opened and she was wearing an oversized tee shirt that showed off her curves. We took care of the financial business and she showed me to the table. I started on my stomach for a very short period of time. Her massage had quickly become localized to grab my attention. She leaned into me farther, pressing me onto the table, jumping up on the table & asked if I was ready to turn over. Are you kidding, sure. By that time she had shed her top and was only in panties. Again, she slow concentrated effort, quickly got all of my attention and then we were cleaning up. What a delightful time. Ruby is new to the massage business, but she sure "knew how to please me!" Yes, I gave her a tip, as her asking price is only per hour. I'll be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlett Perri | fittysumpin | Denver | Yes | 26 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
fittysumpin
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I visited Scarlet in the DTC when I was home for a week. Scarlett is a really nice woman and is a huge amount of fun, everything was done with much enthusiasm, I highly recommend! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | auldguy-1768 | Denver | Yes | 170 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
auldguy-1768
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I realize that Fantastic is often overused or at least that is the observation of some folks. However, I have seen her multiple times and the experience is always fantastic. The sex is great and the conversation always pleasant. A warm and willing lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | oildigger50 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
oildigger50
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Have wanted to see Janell for some time now. You can't go wrong with this little spinner. Most of the other posts about her are true. Thanks, Janell. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lisa719-xxx-9261 | NightMoves | Colorado Springs | Yes | 9 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady : Lisa Location: Colorado Springs (North) I had a nice low key unrush session with Lisa. She was very accommodating for all my needs and activities listed above. she loves giving and receiving oral, I love a lady that arches her back, moans and grabs your hair while receiving oral. Lisa said she plans on visiting Denver soon, give her a call your time and donation will be well spent. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Samantha-4458 | lion | Denver | Yes | 20 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
lion
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Samantha in her nice incall centennial area. She is a very nice girl with a hot body. All activities were great. I had really good time with Samantha and will repeat! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Namfon | Aurorascout | Denver | Yes | 4 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Aurorascout
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pictures are of her. I went with the "Baby" session. It was totally in the shower, does not get either head wet. Gives a nice wash with teasing, hard to hold back. Allowed to touch, but with limits (understandable). Finishes to the last drop. Not rushed at all. The only thing I would like better is to have a bigger shower. The height and weight are a guess, but she is petite which is preference. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Grand | davidmill | Denver | Yes | 8 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
davidmill
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was impressed with Ashley's new web site and pictures. Her pictures are real and look just like her (except in real life her face is not blurred). She is a very sweet girl, great body and a grand personality. We both very much enjoyed our time together. She told me she will visit Denver often. Be sure and see her when she is here. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elaine | Denguy40 | Denver | Yes | 50 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Denguy40
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/26/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ahhh...Elaine. Elaine. Elaine. Saw her a couple weeks ago and will never ever forget our time. Showed up at her nice DTC incall and immediately got a PSE vibe from her, not GFE. It's more of getting down to business with her. Elaine is an exotic looking stunning blonde that could walk the runways for Victorias Secret and pose nude on the hottest internet sites. She has pretty strict cleanliness rules which I appreciate. Once I was all ready she met me in the room and oh my fucking god. Elaine is an absolute goddess. Her hair was flawless, her naughty look in her eyes pierce right into yours as she begins her time with you. Terrific UTF that I should have asked to last longer but while with Elaine I was in a trance and putty in her hands. She is the one provider that I literally had to take in inch by inch...looking at her sweet ankles, calves, thighs, inner thighs, eyes, neck, breasts, tummy, hips, you get the idea. Her body looks like someone fired up photoshop and drew the most amazing body with a soft filter. Not a single blemish anywhere. Not a single freckle, not a single mole. Her skin is a nice natural looking tan. As I type this I literally think her body was molded out of some sort of machine and set forth on this planet for pleasure. As I moved into DATY position I was awestruck as the photoshop level of perfection did not leave out her intimate parts. She is vocal and tells you exactly how she wants it and is responsive. Typical positions were enjoyed and this will tell you how hot she is - the view in doggy was so good, so good --- that a tear came to my eye and I asked her to go back to missionary. The view was literally too much to take for me. In missionary her eyes give you the classic "cat eye" look - and I love that! If you are a fan of very slim blonde models then Elaine is for you. The lack of GFE experience was fine for me as I was just so lucky to spend time with such a beautiful woman. Elaine is fantastic and will have you in her trance if you shall take the plunge. She is kind of under the radar as she does not (need to) advertise much. Highly recommended! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Angel or Shay | morrisondude | Denver | Yes | 18 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
morrisondude
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Just saw Angel today and WOW!!! she is way better looking than her pics and her pics are pretty hot. Angel has a great attitude and a nice incall. She gives a great nuru massage with a GREAT finish! What an awesome body and when she rubs it all over you, amazing. I don't typically write reviews but Angle is worth it to say the least! Please guys treat her well! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylee Denver | Denguy40 | Denver | Yes | 70 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Denguy40
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Rylee as a last minute same day appointment. Her incall is not that hard to navigate as long as you are patient. Nice incall and location. She advertises deep throat and squirting on her ad and rings true in her time with you. I've never been with a woman that can squirt so it was an amazing experience for us. Nice slow and unrushed UTF - then to the special event. Had a great time with her and love her rates. Recommended if you'd like to be with someone that knows her body and how to please. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | alterego | Denver | Yes | 36 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
alterego
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow! This girl is the real deal. From the second She opened the door it was game on. This woman is prettier than the pictures, has a smoking body and an enthusiasm for what she is doing. She is also a very nice person with a true zest for life. When I walked out the door my first thought was when will I see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| J (Forbidden J) | GOODFORU | Denver | Yes | 33 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
GOODFORU
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen J many times and every time is more then fantastic. She is the sexiest girl I have ever seen, great personality, really knows how to please anyone male or female. I have done a tree way with her and Stacy Carlson and that was really fun. We talked a little than she went straight for UTF then it was my turn to please her DATY so clean and fresh like brand New, then I asked her to do CG, K9, and back to UTF for her famous BBBJNQNS. WOW that's I what say every time with J. Thank's for another great time J, See you soon Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Irresistible Payton | Sonny Corninthos | Denver | Yes | 9 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Sonny Corninthos
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had missed my chance to meet Payton on her prior visits to Colorado. After seeing that she would be visiting again, I jumped at the chance to finally meet her. Her exquisite body was equally matched by her wonderful personality. She truly lived up to her nickname of irresistible, and I cannot wait to see her again when she returns to Denver. I highly recommend meeting her!!! Thank you for a wonderful first meeting Ms. Payton, Sonny Corninthos Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stacy-7861 | Grinch | Boulder | Yes | 2 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Grinch
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Stacy is a sweetheart with a sultry voice she uses for great conversation. Perhaps a little new to the biz but is well worth the time. She has a super cute face and is just joy to be around. We talked a bit about books we have read and music we appreciate--seems to know a bit about underground pop culture. What a treat to have in my bed and will be a while before I get the vision of those eyes and her smile out of my mind! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki (720-xxx-4792) | Timmay | Denver | Yes | 4 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Timmay
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nikki met me at the door of her Aurora home dressed in jeans, nice shirt, etc. She could have been dressed to go grocery shopping. She lead me downstairs to her modest massage room where we discussed the options and price. I left the donation on the table, she left the room, I undressed & got comfortable. Upon her return, she entered the room nude & began to give me a nice teasing back rub. Upon the flip, she immediately gave my hard cock the attention he wanted. I don't know if she was in a hurry or just wanted to play, but she jumped on for some 69 action (although, I didn't lick the kitty...just fingered it), she then threw on the rubber, climbed on & began to ride me reverse cowgirl style. Yes, Nikki is bigger than most ladies, but she is as fun any out there. Finally, Nikki is a nice single mom who is simply trying to get by in the world. That said, she is really good at what she does. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angel or Shay | XES9696 | Denver | Yes | 18 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
XES9696
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been noticing Angels' ads on BP and finally a fellow TOB review came across. Plus I have always wanted to experience a NURU massage. Very easy setup, a few texts and off I went. Nice location just outside the downtown area. Easy parking and Angel meets you outside to let you in. When I met her outside, just wow..... gorgeous, sexy young lady. Very nice welcome, beautiful smile and led me to her place. Very nice place, once inside took care of business and she led me to her massage room. Got comfortable and she returned completely nude and the NURU experience started. What an awesome experience, Angel is such a beautiful, sexy and so very passionate. I never had such an erotic experience like this before. She truely gets into her session. The activities listed above was incredible. She truely loves pleasing and I believe being pleased even more. Such an awesome experience with an absolute sweetheart. Even when finished she joinds you in the shower to complete this fantastic experience even more. I know I will be having more NURU experiences with Angel. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 170 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was back in town and have always wanted to see her. I set up an appointment with ease. My schedule changed and she was so awesome at being able to change time on a very short notice (thanks again). When I arrived she was exactly what I was looking for. She met me at the door with a warm hug and kiss. I was very happy to see that her pictures were correct and her smile is even better in person. She made me feel very welcome and comfortable. I can say she was very happy to perform all I could think of and we shared some of the same likes. What a great way to deal with a schedule that had been rearranged. Some of the best UTF I have had in a long time. Thanks again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie | cowboy6969 | Denver | Yes | 52 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
cowboy6969
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rylie seduced me with an absolutely captivating session. She's HOT and has a vivacious personality. She asked me to keep this brief, so go see her and decide for yourself. One of the better providers Denver has to offer.Her good looks and raw sex appeal made for a sexually gratifying and memorable encounter. Thanks again Rylie! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valentina-9802 | bigdog | Louisville | Yes | 7 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
bigdog
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Seen Valentina at her in call at Louisville. Clean and easy to get to. Showed up at the agreed time, opened the door to a beautiful white smile, and little black dress that really made her butt beg for grabbing and squeezing. A lot of foreplay, which I like, laid her down on the bed, lifted her dress for some DATY, that she told me later she didn't usually do, but said she was in the mood for. While performing some magic between her legs, I reached up and slid her dress off her shoulders, showing off her girls and pierced nipples, which I loved! Then time for the cover, and received some of the best head in a long time, all the time looking at me with her pretty eyes. She then moved up and rode me cowgirl. Very tight, and she was able to squirt twice, soaking me! Did some roleplaying, which made me cum hard! All in all, was had by a good time, but no kissing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alexis BP | LandShark | Denver | Yes | 5 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
LandShark
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup an session with Alexis via text.Incall was clean and easy to find.After leading me into the room we took care of business and began the massage.She has a nice touch,and provides a good view.She allowed some light mutual touch (YMMV)and provided a nice ending.Alexis is a babe that provides a good service. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| cece | Timmay | Denver | Yes | 10 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Timmay
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I arrived at her east Denver location where she was "borrowing" a house from a friend to do her massages. No worries there. It was a nice house, clean & unassuming....just the way I like it. She answered the door in just panties & hard nipples! Yeah...JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT! The massage was terrific. One of the best I've ever had. Cece gave nice conversation...erotic, naughty conversation. On the flip, she worked around my already hard cock & gave plenty of tease. I was allowed...& encouraged to touch!!!...JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT!!!! I gave her a nice tip & she deserved more. If I had more cash on me, I would have given it to her. I will be back!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Allie 719-xxx-7966 | halfman01 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
halfman01
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a great time with her. She always comes out of the shower. All the actives were enjoyed. She loves what she dose and it shows. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Crimson of Denver | Rbs570708 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Rbs570708
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/22/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Crimson is new, and I had the incredible privilege of seeing her first. This was a three way with my regular lady [edit per ASP]. I was greeted in a nice incall by [regular provider], Crimson awaited inside. I asked for lights, and was delighted. Medium height (but she was wearing 4" heels), slender, very fit, 'tight'. Crimson was nervous, but warmed up in a big way. I won't go into a lot of details, but let's just say she enjoys the work and put some equestrian skills to good use. Please treat her nice. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chris-7340 | dieseldick | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
dieseldick
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/21/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been seeing this lady almost as long as she's been on the board. When her head is in the game, she is unbelievable. Unfortunately, I never know what to expect with her. She is very hard to book and is also one of the biggest flakes. The first time that I tried to see her I drove for 30 miles to her motel and called - after we set an appt by email. I got no response nor an explanation or apology. I gave up on her until one day she wrote saying she was nearby. I said ok and am glad I did. There are few MILF types with bodies like hers. Her body is deliciously spectacular if you like lean, tight and toned. Her surgeon was a true artist with her implants. She always hides her face in her pics, but I just can't say enough about her beauty. She's been blessed. Her sessions, when her act is together are loads of fun. She's a great whore, good actress, almost makes you believe that she's enjoying herself. When she's working, she books a lot which may explain why it's hard to see her. I usually book ahead and I can expect her to reschedule or cancel almost every time - usually with some extremely dramatic tale (ranging from being rufied, to 4 flat tires, or fights with her ex). I also suspect that she double books, keeping one dude dangling with lame excuses, while she takes care of another. Anyway, when she's on, the action is nonstop. I usually find her in stockings or completely naked with candles lighting the room. As I undress, she's reaching for my cock, quickly sucking it in for some great BBBJ. She doesn't allow CIM but she sucks until the explosion. She's always clean and tasty and I'm ready to go again as soon as her pussy slows its grinding against my face and she screams for my cock in her pussy. She prefers mish, raking my back with her nails, and squirming in close to press those tits tight against me. MSOG until I'm drained and very happy. With no clock watching. However when she's not on her game it's like she's barely awake. I actually had her fall asleep once. I don't think she's on drugs but I had to wonder. Overall, she's really great when she brings her 'A' game. I just wish that she cared enough about providing good service to always bring it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Emari Tesar | century2ride | Denver | Yes | 9 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
century2ride
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Emari's post on EB and that she was visiting. I realize that she was a young college student and while I don't normally meet with someone that young, I was mesmerized by her pictures. At first, I was hesitant because I could not find any reviews but I did a Google search and she showed up on other sites as well as EROS Verified. So I began to rethink my position and sent her an email. She responded very timely and we began to text. Verification was very straight forward with references and all. I originally set up a 90 minute session but work got in the way. so We settled on 60 minutes. I couldn't wait. Soon the day/time was here and told me her location and when I arrived her room number. Very easy to get to. Anyway when I got there - the door opened and WOW! OMG - what an AWESOME young lady. We kissed. Very easy to talk with and we had a great conversation over a glass of champagne and some chocolates that I brought. She is young and has fantastic breasts. We shared travel stories and then eventually we started to kiss - soft lips and great tongue. She suggested we move to the bed - I always find it awkward making the first move but our clothes came off and we started kissing and then I found myself sucking on her amazing breasts - very nice. Then she moved down and started with some amazing UTF. Great mouth action and I was enjoying it so much - I had to ask if we could switch to 69 so I could enjoy her as well. DATY was awesome - very sweet and tasty. Then on came the condom and she started with cowgirl. She was so tight and it felt so great. We switched it around to other positions and she is very accommodating - watching her body make the moves and the way it felt- I am still thinking about that now. We eventually ended up finishing with doggy style and i haven't had a finish like that in a long time. We cleaned up and then she asked if I wanted to go again - as much as I wanted to I knew it wasn't going to happen- and time was getting away from me. So we kissed, shared some more champagne and talked. I got dressed and as much as I hated to leave - I did! Damn work - always gets the way of a good time. Next time I will plan better and hopefully stay longer - I think a two hour session should be in the works. For a college student, she was amazing and I felt like I was in dream! SO amazing and I cannot wait until she visits next time. Thank you Emari - it was such a great time. I know there was much hesitation on my part and I asked her about reviews and she told me that guys always say they will write one but don't. If you get a chance - Emari is a must see - without a doubt such a great time, a good listener and oh so sweet. She loves snowboarding and didn't get to the mountains on this trip - but I hope she will be back soon before the season ends! Can't wait to see you again! Thanks sweetie! Enjoy! Cyclist Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nadia Rayne | century2ride | Denver | Yes | 11 | 2/26/14 | |
|
Review by
century2ride
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/18/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Nadia a while back and she is an amazing lady and true courtesan - in every sense of the word. She has a great sense of humor and I found our conversation on a number of levels very intriguing and by the way, she has that look about her that I often found myself lost in conversation because I kept staring at her. She had this amazing dress on and in my mind I couldn't wait to see what was underneath. We shared some champagne and chocolates and got to know each other better. I won't go into details other than to say, I had an AWESOME time with her and what an amazing body! Starring into her eyes as we cuddled was - like I was butter in her hands! I just melded away! She is UTR and I am glad that we connected! Nadia can become habit forming and I would love to see again and again! Enjoy the ride - cyclist! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leigh Morgan | George Patton | Denver | Yes | 64 | 2/25/14 | |
|
Review by
George Patton
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/21/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: When you want the creme de la creme, then you must see Leigh! Leigh and I have a very special connection, and it always pleases me when we meet. She's a beautiful, vivacious, and incredibly intelligent woman (high I.Q guys so be on your toes)! She's the epitome of sensuality and passion. She brings out the passion in me, and we seem to move in harmony like a well orchestrated minuet. In sync from beginning to end; a non-stop virtuoso culminating in mutual bliss! She's a tigress! My toes are still curling from our meeting! I can't say enough wonderful things about this incredible woman. Treat her with the utmost respect which she absolutely deserves! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sofia of Colorado | Horneguyter | Denver | Yes | 120 | 2/25/14 | |
|
Review by
Horneguyter
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/23/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had been a few years since I last saw Sofia, but after some emails she remembered me. Cool! Easy set up for the appointment. Her place has changed a bit since I last saw it but in a good way. It has a great sensual feel to it. Awesome deep tissue massage on the massage table ....then on to the sensuous part of the massage. Sofia has added this service since my last visit and WOW is all I can say. By far the best experience I've ever had with a massage. Sofia knows is awesome and setting a great tempo that leads to a fantastic finish! Sofia is beautiful in person and she is easy to talk to. Without a doubt I found a new treat that I will try to indulge in as much as I can! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rylee | average1 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 2/25/14 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/23/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First, be sure to get Rylee's current phone number from her ad on EB. My first time seeing Rylee and based on prior reviews, she offers what I was looking for. As has been said, her place can be a bit confusing to get to, but her directions are spot on, so follow them exactly. After initial set up, we scheduled a time and she was ready when I arrived. When I walked in she was in sexy clothes, smelled and looked great. Rylee is a very natural lady and put me at ease with some conversation. She asked what I liked and how I liked it, which is a nice touch. Her skills have been talked about and she really seems to enjoy what she does. DATY was tasty and she is responsive and lets you know what she likes, which is fantastic. Her oral and DT is wonderful. I wish I would have scheduled an hour because things went by too quickly for me, and based on what she said, for both of us. Would I see her again...you betcha. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Crimson of Denver | ynglifter69 | Fort Collins | Yes | 2 | 2/25/14 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/23/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It has been awhile since I have done a review. Crimson is very new I was her third, but she had good references, so I decided to TOFTT. Well the north officially has a new spinner. Firm body all the way around. Between an A and B cup and very perky. She was open to everything above and has a great attitude as well. I got a slight discount for the review and her lack of reviews, but now everyone else can see her with great confidence. She should have pics up soon btw, but she can e-mail you a few. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kacey 720-491-1787 | hawkman | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/25/14 | |
|
Review by
hawkman
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/23/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kacey met me at the door with a dazzling smile...her photo's don't due her justice...she is absolutely lovely and her body is boner city. Her massage techniques were outstanding, and I enjoyed every second. Every touch, and each look at her sensual body made the anticipation almost too much to bear. I HIGHLY recommend Kacey to any gentleman who truly enjoys being with a beautiful, smart and tender woman...I guarantee you will be hooked forever. Xoxxx! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||