Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Julie Reynolds-8956 | Pantsontheground | Denver | Yes | 4 | 2/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Pantsontheground
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great lady. Lovely breasts (she loves them played with) she's very affectionate and loved to kiss. I can't wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mercedes-4362 | Torien-2275 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Torien-2275
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Searching backpage as I'm want to do on occasion, ran across this lady..called, she is very sweet sounding on the phone, she came over...very nice body, great boobs! No cim, but was nice between them. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mystique starlight | Wannabebad | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 2/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Wannabebad
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been trying to find time to see Mystique for some time and glad I finally did. If you want a fantastic MILF/GILF then she is it. I tried to see her one morning early and made an appointment the night before but that fell through and it was on her. The next day I decided to try again early and she did pick up. She asks for an hour to get ready and that was fine with me and we where set. The moral of that part of the story is call her when your ready to see her. She is a fantastically nice lady but a little flighty so strike when the iron is hot when you see her. It was a two call set up in an okay hotel. The room was clean and comfortable but she refused to turn the tv off because she likes the noise. When I arrived I have to say she looks smoking hot. She advertises 39 but I'm guessing late 40 early 50 but her body would rival that of much younger woman. Absolutely fantastic. She does have a lot of ink so if not your thing look elsewhere. I have always liked my woman a little on the trashy side and she fits the bill perfectly. You are not going to be making love to this woman. It's sport fucking all the way. She is good at what she does and she looks damn good doing it. I'm not a big repeater of providers but I believe I will be seeing her again. A definite must see if you want a wild ride. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaya Jolee | Petergold | Denver | Yes | 32 | 2/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Petergold
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Kaya's ad on p411 and just had to schedule a session with her. She's visiting colorado till sunday and if you haven't scheduled with her yet... YOU MUST! I love her personality very friendly, beautiful body, beautiful smile, and makes you feel at ease. Everything in the session was done with Words that can't describe how amazingly wonderful she is. I hope she visits again so I can schedule another session with her in the near future. :D Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amber Black | Flintstone | Denver | Yes | 3 | 2/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Flintstone
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was looking forward to a session with a bodybuilder type for a domme session. Amber had literally just landed and checked into her room near DIA. She did not even bother to change into any sort of fetish wear or lingerie. She was on the phone for a while then turned her attention to me. Basically her session lacked imagination. I told her I was not big into foot worship. A little is fine but it seemed like 20 minutes while she seemed bored. The highlight was her having me blindfolded with some CBT for about 20 minutes. Other than that I have had much better sessions and this felt like a waste of money for what I spent. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rayna De Leon | cowboy6969 | Denver | Yes | 11 | 2/11/14 | |
|
Review by
cowboy6969
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/11/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rayna is a naughty little mynx who enjoys what she does and wants to make sure you do too. Her skills are just terrific. She will treat you right if you treat her right. I Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| madison may | Traveling man | Denver | Yes | 25 | 2/11/14 | |
|
Review by
Traveling man
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Madison is a must see . Every review she has is fantastic and now she had one more. Easy going young lady that knows how to treat a man. drama free and she makes sure you are 100% comfortable. Madison is great at every activity and performs them all with 200 % effort. Texas positive attitude shows and you feel like you known her for years. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Naughty Destiny | 2small | Denver | Yes | 167 | 2/11/14 | |
|
Review by
2small
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I cant say anything new about Destiny. She is a sweet, very intelligent lady. She is good at her job and made an old man happy. she is well worth the bucks she will make you happy. YMMV I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rebecca Love | juztbeme | Colorado Springs | Yes | 20 | 2/11/14 | |
|
Review by
juztbeme
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/11/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So I was on here browsing for my next ASP, and came across some outstanding reviews for Rebecca, so I felt obligated to see such an amazing provider. However, the pictures on her website are a bit (maybe 5-7yrs old) and she has put on a few since her last photo shoot. Don't get me wrong I appreciate women in all there beauty and I appreciate a healthy women at times. However she didn't advertise as a BBW so it caught me of guard when the door opened. I never turn down a great experience at first glimpse so I proceeded. She did a great job making me feel comfortable, and gave an amazing UTF. She was unable to do CG due to medical reasons so we stayed in missionary the whole time. She didn't seem to upbeat or very enthusiastic. Overall mission was accomplished but I couldn't help to write an honest review. She was a nice women, good convo before and after, I don't know if I'll see her again but I won't say no for sure just yet. Hopefully YMMV Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor Made | cowboy6969 | Denver | Yes | 10 | 2/11/14 | |
|
Review by
cowboy6969
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Taylor is very sexy, with an amazing rack & kissable lips. After some chit chat & arousing DFK on the couch, she got on her knees and began an amazing CBJ. Her gorgeous green eyes are fixated on you as she light sucks, deep throats and takes you all in without ignoring the boys. She kept me on edge for near an eternity. Next she whipped out a cover and jumped on top. Next we went into the bedroom DATY was on the menu. Her pussy tasted mighty fine. She loves DATY and the experience she offers is memorable. I will be seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey 720-xxx-2459 | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 2 | 2/11/14 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had noticed a Kelli for a while on BP. She shares a space with Skye and Amy. I have seen Skye before and know the level of service she and her co-fbsm girls can bring. I texted and setup a time and was guided to their latest location. The location is often times in a office building where a room is leased but it's always a very nice setup. I arrived at the designated time and was met by a very pretty girl. Was asked to get undressed which I eagerly abliged. Assumed the face down position and the massage began. The massage was not CMT but was not really there for that anyway. Have to say that the massage was nice because she was just a good all around person to be engaged with for the time. As the massage went on she seemed to stall on my back and kept doing the same thing over and over. As the session came for me to flip she began teasing me from behind and told me I could flip whenever I was ready. Ummm...I was definitely ready and flipped. She was topless through the massage and the panties never came off...mutual touching was allowed but you have to mind your manners. The finish was not as good as I would have liked given the lack of technique/sensuality but I left happy regardless. I would definitely recommend her and overall I am giving her a very good rating. Had she turned up the sensuality and slowed down on the finish with more mutual touching I would have easily given her a fantastic. She is a great addition for us FBSM seekers and I know she will only get better. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn-4706 | Downboy | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/11/14 | |
|
Review by
Downboy
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/11/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Autumn and I was glad I did. Her pictures are real and she has a very charming personality. SHe is pretty limited, no gfe here. But if you want a nice easy visit with someone she's a thumbs up. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sensual Violet | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 80 | 2/10/14 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Unbelievable experience with two lovely, and beautiful ladies. I have seen Sensual Violet before, and today was a very special day with her and Ariana. Ariana is a lovely lady with a great body, and curves. The best part of this wonderful session was when I watched them play together....What a sight, and can't wait to see them again Folks don't miss the opportunity to expereince these ladies Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| madison may | Mike | Denver | Yes | 25 | 2/10/14 | |
|
Review by
Mike
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Madison with Kylie Summers. Pre-booked a few days in advance. They texted the address and I got the room number when I arrived. I entered the room to find both of them in sexy bra and panties sets. This was my first threesome, and it was amazing. They were both good kissers, and gave great UTF. We tried several different combinations of positions, I really enjoyed myself. I hope that these girls start making regular visits to Denver, they know what they are doing and were obviously have a good time doing it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Shauna Styles | bigpharmaboner | Denver | Yes | 42 | 2/10/14 | |
|
Review by
bigpharmaboner
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/10/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Yes, Fantastic. Not a grade inflation fantastic as you should see from my other reviews. Actually if I could edit some of the old ones I might drop them down a notch or two. Just fantastic chemistry, a nice incall, wonderful attitiude and service with a big smile. Shauna was easy to book with, which is a real plus. Organized and no drama or waiting. I will be returning and highly recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor Made | richardblackman | Colorado Springs | Yes | 10 | 2/10/14 | |
|
Review by
richardblackman
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/10/14 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If you don't mind "Everything" covered, go for it. Taylor is fun and genuinely sweet. She is energetic and playful. But ymmv. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| jaden | colohunter2011 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 2/10/14 | |
|
Review by
colohunter2011
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/10/14 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: met jaden at a decent hotel. she was wearing tight jeans and a top. greeted with a hug and light kiss at the door. took care of paperwork and chatted a bit. i think her pics are reasonably close but might be a bit older. she is thinner than the pics suggest. i thing if she lighted up on the eye makeup it would make her more attractive.she started a very enthusiastic bbbj with lots of kissing all around the area. the boys were not neglected either. then i asked for some daty. she was fresh and tasty. i could not believe how tiny she was. then out came the cover. she got on cowgirl style and started moving in all the right ways.she is so tiny and tight it felt great, so great it didn't take but a short time to pop.she kept apologising for that and i told her it was because it felt sooo good.she brought a warm washcloth to do the cleanup. the session was only about 20 minutes but only due to me being to damn quick.if you like itty bitty spinner types she is the girl for you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shauna Styles | pfunk | Denver | Yes | 42 | 2/10/14 | |
|
Review by
pfunk
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So, I wanted a threesome with someone new, and girlfriend Destiny suggested we to do one with Shauna. Easy scheduling with P411, and we soon greeted Shauna with some hugs and kisses. She is taller, firm, beautiful, great smile, awesome butt, and perky titties. Lots of interaction between all of us. Shauna is fun, smart, easygoing, and seems to enjoy everything. Obviously, Destiny is amazing! I had a wonderful MSOG session, while the girls seemed to get one each. Highly recommended, YMMV! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | lobox | Denver | Yes | 36 | 2/10/14 | |
|
Review by
lobox
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: As the other reviewer said she was bubbly and great to talk to. She was super willing to satisfy. We tried a number of things all which were great. Look forward to seeing her again. Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kylie Summers | Builder1958 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 2/10/14 | |
|
Review by
Builder1958
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kylie was visiting Denver for a week from Dallas. Contacted her on a whim. Thank God I did. She was beautiful, attentive, articulate and one of the best providers I have ever met. The hour went by so fast that I was shocked. I would almost fly to Dallas to see her again. Simply amazing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel 720-xxx-4315 | mtnman2000 | Denver | No | 1 | 2/10/14 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, how does it get worse? First of all, I arrive and it's the same lady in the pictures, but a few years older and a little heavier. She is wearing some baggy clothing and I can't really see her body. I lay down the donation and the clothes come off. Holy shit, it's so bad. First of all, the clothing hid a complete fat ass chick. She looks like she has lost about 200 lbs and her skin is like prune. Weight loss wrinkles galore. It's crazy scary. This picture I found is a micro version of her: http://0.tqn.com/d/plasticsurgery/1/0/t/5/-/-/WrinkledSkin.JPG I'm ready to back out anyhow when she drops this, "Your just gets you a naked massage. I charge more for a blowjob." I said this is bullshit, you don't look like your photos, your upselling me etc. She picks up her phone and yells, "Ronnie, get to the room now, got a problem!". I booked out of there immediately and felt happy to lose only . Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naomi Michaels | Sonny Corninthos | Denver | Yes | 72 | 2/10/14 | |
|
Review by
Sonny Corninthos
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I really enjoyed meeting Naomi! She is great to be around and really knows how to take care of a man. If you have a chance to meet her you will have memories that will be stuck in your brain forever. I would 100% recommend meeting her, and I look forward to meeting her again in the future when my schedule allows. Thank you for a wonderful getaway from the cold Naomi! S. Corinthos Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alicia Cavanni-8430 | bukketlyst | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/10/14 | |
|
Review by
bukketlyst
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: As a guy in my late 50s, I've always been most comfortable being with ladies who are in their 30s and 40s. This week I saw that a young lady named Alicia Cavanni was visiting from Texas, and her pictures convinced me to leave my comfort zone and visit with an 18 year old provider. Wow! Am I glad I took the plunge. This young lady blew my socks off. She's got a very sweet and innocent look, but don't let that fool you. She's got some incredible skills. She's got a beautiful body, with the softest skin I've ever felt. She has beautiful puffy titties, and an ass that is worthy of worship. The DATY was the sweetest and juiciest I've ever tasted, and she really seemed to enjoy it. After that we rested and talked for a few minutes, but I couldn't keep my hands off of her wonderful skin. She then went to work on me. In her ads she says her nickname is blow job girl. There is a reason for that. I rarely climax from oral, but she gave me an incredible BBBJCIM that I'll never forget. I absolutely enjoyed every second I spent with her. Alicia, let me know the next time you come to Denver. I'll be there!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jamie bp | Ridehard351 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/10/14 | |
|
Review by
Ridehard351
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/6/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Felt very rushed she watched the clock the entire time. No daty, no cim, no msog. More things not on the menu than actually on the menu. I have to say the utf was not bad. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Samantha-4458 | Average | Denver | Yes | 20 | 2/10/14 | |
|
Review by
Average
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Found a gem! Sexy Samantha is cute, fun, personable and very sexy with some mad skills. Absolute no rush session, she enjoys taking some time to get to know you. If you are looking for a quick wham bam she is NOT your girl. Also a very cute little butt! Treat her well and with respect and you will be rewardedReally glad I made the call and looking forward to our next time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| CandiO | RafaelH | Denver | Yes | 43 | 2/9/14 | |
|
Review by
RafaelH
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Candi's ad and sent her an email providing light screening info the day before I hoped to visit. The next afternoon I called to set up an outcall and confirm the times. Being from out of town I was reluctant to go to an incall, but she was very reluctant to do an outcall due to recent LE activity in Denver. I agreed to the incall change, and didn't have any issues--it is in a safe area with ample on street parking, easy to get to from where I was staying. She has a nice apartment with shower available. She greeted me dressed in a blouse and dress with the long auburn down. She was a little standoffish at the start as she likes to chat and get to know a guy before things get rolling. Fine with me, I like to chat and flirt a bit at the outset. We discussed the house rules and goals for the evening, then got started. Candi doesn't like to have too much detail about her sessions posted, so I'll respect that. I can say she is an enthusiastic provider, really likes giving oral; she asks for feedback to make sure you're getting what you want. She offered a PM as part of the BBBJ (no upsell). I had a PM several years ago that was more clinical than erotic, but I could tell she was going to be on the erotic side so I went with it. Glad I did. She also gave me a nice wet toy show. She gave me a nice massage when we were done, and I was able to use her shower to clean up. Went over the hour, so I tipped a Harrison. Candi is a great lady, friendly and talkative once she warms up to you. She has a wonderfully responsive natural rack and a great looking ass. Strongly recommend, will repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Kush | Coloradoboy | Fort Collins | Yes | 44 | 2/9/14 | |
|
Review by
Coloradoboy
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Megan came over to my house for a outcall and we had a wonderful time. I was a newbie and she helped me feel at ease almost immediately. Started off with a sexy lap dance and then the experience only got better. I'll leave out the sexy details, but afterwards we talked about the hobby, whats going on in her life, etc. it truly felt like a GFE for that time. As soon as she left, I wanted more lol. She loves what she does and is quite excellent at it. Whether you are a brand new at this or a seasoned vet, she will rock your world. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leah-6639 | juztbeme | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 2/6/14 | |
|
Review by
juztbeme
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So I had been waiting for months for Leah to come back to the "Hobby", she was well worth the wait. Set-up was easy, once I arrived she was exactly what I was looking for. She is absolutely gorgeous. Things started fast,Tip, Clothes, BOOM! TF, and we were off. Everything was amazing, she has some serious passion about her and she does everything to its fullest potential. She was exceptional. When I proceeded to DATY she absolutely was all for it, her moans were real, her movement was real and her excitement was absolutely real. She started begging for it, and I had to oblige. Any and every position and what made it all amazing was her reaction to it all. She is real, genuine and absolutely loves what she does. When it was all over I wasn't rushed out of the room, there was no hurry and get dressed to make room for the next client, it was truly an experience. I plan to take full advantage of her time before she disappears again. I will go back multiple times in the very near future. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leslie 720-XXX-8512 | MrWizzard | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/6/14 | |
|
Review by
MrWizzard
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Leslie is new, and some of her inexperience shows. The setup was typical, 3-4 calls to get a time and place locked down. When she answered the door I was surprised on how short she was. Nice little body. Once we got to know each other, started with a back rub and moved on from there. Lots of positions, and the moaning during was good, but the lack of movement on her part was a real downer. After 30 min I just couldn't keep it up. I think she could be a great spinner, but isn't there yet. Finished w/o me finishing. I truly think she felt bad about the situation, but time is time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cherrie | tomfunk | Pueblo | No | 1 | 2/6/14 | |
|
Review by
tomfunk
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/14 Time: 15 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So I setp a time to meet Cherrie. I keep calling and she keeps putting me off 10 minutes at a time. I should have just left then. Finally she gets to her room. I knock and go in. The pics are her but she looks like she has been rode hard and put away wet since those photos. I ask to use restroom. I go in and in the toilet is a used condom that had not been flushed. Talk about a mood killer. I come back out and she is getting undressed her body has bruises all over. I try to talk to her and she keeps covering her mouth with her hand. I could only imagine why. She tells me "you were the one who wanted heels right?" Thats gonna cost extra she says. I tell her forget it. The whole time still hiding her mouth and fidgeting. I finally tell myself this is awful and threw fifty dollars at her as i am literally opening the door and running out of the room, nearly knocking over the maid walking by outside. All in all another day in Pueblo. Be safe and dont see this girl. Also the guy who saw her before, if you are reading this you might wanna get tested. Just sayin. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Monica B.-2204 | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 2/6/14 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well... lately I have not had the greatest luck, but I have definitely broken that bad luck streak with my most recent massage. Monica runs a BP ad from time to time, and I had tried to setup a time a couple of weeks ago, without success. Our schedules were just not in sync. So today, I saw her ad, called and we connected. Setup an appointment and started wondering what the future would bring. I arrived on time and she was ready and available. Always a good sign. Pretty, very beautiful in every way. I couldn't say if she's the same girl as in the pictures or not. Very close if it is not actually her. This 20 something is fit and perky, everything I could ever ask for in an ASP. We got the business out of the way (I opted for the little higher price of nude) and we were off to the races. I asked if I could show her what I like as far as a massage & she said yes. My favorite, I get to touch her. After that everything becomes a blur, with waves of excitement and fun. I remember her teasing me and then our time was over & I was showering before jumping in my car. You know how many ads say, "The real deal?" If you are a sensual massage fan, Monica B was as good as it gets! Fantastic. I'll be back (soon) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Monica B.-2204 | cowboy6969 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 2/6/14 | |
|
Review by
cowboy6969
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Monica the other day, a real sweetie. Very sweet and charming, with magic hands leaving me one happy fellow. She cheerfully satisfied my every desire in true GFE style. Will certainly be on my fast-dial list for top providers in the Denver Area. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brielle MacKenna | MrWizzard | Denver | Yes | 19 | 2/6/14 | |
|
Review by
MrWizzard
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/3/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Made a call on short notice and she was very accommodating with availability. Enthusiastic provider with a nice body. Started with a body rub, and moved into UTF (Very Good). She enjoys DATY and Doggie, which was fine by me. Very Comfortable to be with. Would recommend to others. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bunny Valentine | CBears | Denver | Yes | 5 | 2/6/14 | |
|
Review by
CBears
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The set up was easy and the incall was very clean! Bunny looks better than her pictures! She opened the door and greeted me in a sexy little outfit and a warm smile. We chatted a couple minutes and somehow ended up on the bed :) There was a lot of touching and soft kissing and WOW what a great little body!! Very laid back, easy going. Which is what I like. Activities were done with enthusiasm. I have a thing for short girls! MOSG was on the menu but I'm not as young as I used to be :)! Bunny was a great provider! Bunny, thank you for the GREAT Afternoon! I will be back...sooner than later! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alyxa | cowboy6969 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 2/6/14 | |
|
Review by
cowboy6969
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/1/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alyxa was a great time, she is fun to be with and aims to please. She is a great conversationalist and has nice assets. Would be delighted to spend more time with her as 30 minutes goes by mighty quick. Thanks darling. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NevaehLove | Chubby | Denver | Yes | 7 | 2/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Chubby
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: More good news. Nevaeh is brand new, very beautiful, and very enthusiastic. A backpage jewel that deserves to be welcomed to EB and P411. I have invited her to join P411, so you should be seeing her there soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Christina of Denver | Drew1959 | Denver | Yes | 75 | 2/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Drew1959
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Christina a couple of weeks back and I am still smiling. She is super hot, very sensual, and so cool to hang out with. She is very honest and will tell it like it is. She treated me like a king and I can't wait to see her again. I plan on seeing her often and would highly recommend her to anyone. Treat her like a lady and you will be richly rewarded. Thank You Christina for memories that will last a lifetime. I'm so glad we met and have my ATF, she is Christina of Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey Ryder | 1 hour vacationer | Denver | Yes | 32 | 2/5/14 | |
|
Review by
1 hour vacationer
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/6/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: AAAAHHHHH Zoey inspires so many thoughts and emotions. It's hard to decide what to say here... So I think I'll take a philosophical perspective. Since nature has hard wired most men to be so uncontrollably attracted to a female body like Zoey's, why hasn't nature also given most women a similar build as Zoey's? .... Her figure is the epitome of female sexual attractiveness.... The only slightly down part is, like most woman who are stunning, she can be a little distant... I guess she has to be. She must get nonstop attention.... Which brings me full circle back to my question wondering why hasn't nature given most women a similar figure? Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | slowride | Denver | Yes | 36 | 2/5/14 | |
|
Review by
slowride
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/6/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was a blast! Fun bubbly personality. Super Sexy. Looks better than her pictures. Lots of fun, would luv to keep her for myself. Treat her right guys, she's for real! Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kylie Summers | ColoradoMan-7149 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 2/5/14 | |
|
Review by
ColoradoMan-7149
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This has to be one of the best sessions I ever had. If anyone fantasizes about being with Alexis Texas, Kylie is the person you would want to go to. She is articulate, youthful, very beautiful to look at, I would say she has the smile of Alicia Silverstone and her face resembles Alexis Texas. She has a passionate energy and wants to have a mutually satisfying session. She can twerk her bottom just like Alexis when she is riding you in cow-girl. She can go on and on having one moaning orgasm after another if you can keep up with her. I will not go into details but this was like a porn fantasy fulfilled by your dear girlfriend. The session left me with many passionate memories since she is such a passionate deep french kisser and deep throater and maintains eye contact throughout. Hope to definitely repeat when she visits again in Summer when the weather is much better. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audra | Smokingsexlover | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 2/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Smokingsexlover
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/6/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Fantastic time! Pics are accurate. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lizzy Pink | juztbeme | Colorado Springs | Yes | 38 | 2/5/14 | |
|
Review by
juztbeme
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Miss Pink, first word that comes to mind is WOW! She truly is a gift to Colorado Springs when she makes a visit. Set up was real easy, I arrived at the room and she opened the door looking just as beautiful as advertised on her website. She did have her friend in the room (she asked me before hand if it was ok) but I did not mind one bit. I don't know if she did but the thought of her watching actually excited me just a little more, not that Miss Pink didn't do plenty of that on her own. So we started with UTF, amazing, she definitely knows what she is doing. Transitioned to DATY and I kid you not it was absolutely amazing. Not only was she responsive but when she climaxed in my mouth it send me over the edge. Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl, Rev-Cowgirl, it was all amazing and she made it ALL worth it. She is normally based out of Denver, Miss Pink was so good I may be making a few trips up there just to see her in the near future. She has so much energy, and spunk that it creates a relaxed comfortable environment. Gents, if this post makes it on time see her before she leaves. If it doesn't watch her site and when she comes back don't miss out, I know I won't. I can not wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jamie Sowet | Tdarwin33 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 2/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Tdarwin33
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jamie is a sweetheart. She showed a bit late but it was really bad weather so I didn't not mind at all. She worked with my schedule and I worked with hers to make everything successful. She showed up looking very professional but sexy. Kinda that naughty librarian appeal :). She knew before she got to my place that I was a TOB guy and had read her reviews so we felt comfortable with each other right away. After short intro and a hug, we moved to the bedroom. I Like that! Some girls just don't get that I am not contacting them because I am bored, Yea, I am horny, but I am not a kid so I don't think with my dick. I am all about customer service and no bullshit. And I am a kewl dude to hang with so if a woman cant relax with me then they have a permanent stick in their asses. Anyways, Jamie is a fun lady to be with. No Greek or CIM, BUT the UTF is awesome! She isn't a Wham Bam thank you Ma'am. Jamie wants you to take your time and really enjoy yourself. Not getting into anymore details but I will definitely call her again. Even if its just to Hang out in the driveway :) (Inside Joke) Thanks Jamie. Be safe out there. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brennyn Simms-9517 | Tdarwin33 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 2/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Tdarwin33
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I loved my visit with Brennyn. Very educated, intelligent lady. Not to mention an accent that will make you week in the knees. LOL We talked alot over the phone and decided we were just going to jump each other when she arrived. Great Kisser, Nice body and great skills. UTF & CIM is a standard with No greek. You wont even want it. Shes good! A real down to earth sweetheart. A must call. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Arianna DiGiorgio | Swinghard-1624 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Swinghard-1624
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Arianna's beautiful pictures and ad and scheduled an evening session at my place because she's not yet set up for incalls. I was worried that the cold and snowy weather might keep her away, but she braved it, to her credit. And she kept in close touch with me to let me know her status and that she would be a few minutes late. She is beautiful, friendly, conversational, easy going, and sexy as hell. When I mentioned the face shot picture in her ad with wavy hair, she laughed about how it was taken in the early morning with no make up. W-O-W. We shared some wine and got to know one another. She mentioned that she is new to the business but not to adult entertainment. She prefers discretion over creating a lasting record that could follow her. Besides her beauty, she has an incredible and very large pair of enhanced breasts. I'm a breast guy, and have always been, and these are spectacular. They're soft and feel like they could be real, but for their size. (Although she did tell me that she had very large natural breasts.) She's very slender but they still work on her body, in my opinion. She's very sensual. Although YMMV, she's a great and passionate kisser, enjoyed me giving her pleasure very much, including some great DATY, and returned the favor like a pro. Definitely a GFE experience for me. She said she does cater to some light fetishes. Overall it was a great experience and I highly recommend her. The only "drawback" was that we chatted for the full hour I had scheduled before anything got started, and she asked for to go on. (I gave her a little extra to make it worth her while.) I didn't view it as upselling, just compensation for the extra time. I'm sure she'll be just as busy as she wants to be. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tina | Flanker-9057 | Denver | Yes | 48 | 2/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Flanker-9057
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/4/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw prior reviews and not having had a nice French lesson in a long time decided to call. I was glad I did. Tina was very pleasant and accommodating. Nice kisser and her French is highly skilled, smooth and brings you to the boiling point just right. Nice CIM finish!! She had some incense burning in the bedroom when I arrived which I would not recommend because I have to go back to my office or places I don't want to have that scent on my clothes, but not a huge issue. Tina is very sweet and very talented. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Asiansaragfe | Hugger Orange | Denver | Yes | 7 | 2/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Hugger Orange
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sarah is a professional from the moment I walked in to moment I left I was comfortable and very relaxed. I must say the best money I've ever spent. The massage was great very very relaxing probably would've paid for that alone. So when I got to the building I had to sign and not a big deal. went up to the room she let me in and looks exactly like a picture very beautiful she undresses you and massages you and she does everything in a very methodical manner. Don't want to go into every detail but Sarah is a complete professional can't wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sensual Violet | Real Colorado Guy | Denver | Yes | 80 | 2/4/14 | |
|
Review by
Real Colorado Guy
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Long overdue review since I was having login issues. SV is great & friendly. The massage was great with a good finish. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Velvet Valentine | 2small | Denver | Yes | 85 | 2/4/14 | |
|
Review by
2small
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Velvet is the real deal. She is like a wicked girlfriend who makes you happy. She is sweet, talkative, sexy and great at what she does. All activities above were carried out with no rushing and very professionally. Velvet is one hot mama and I will see her again. The other reviewer who gave her a bad score was just sour grapes in my book. Velvet is red hot. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tabitha Thompson | meetandgreet | Denver | Yes | 9 | 2/4/14 | |
|
Review by
meetandgreet
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Several years back, when Tabitha was active, I was fortunate to enjoy her company on numerous occasions. I always had an incredible time, and even though she is naturally enthusiastic and engaging, Tabitha seemed to be having a great time as well. I'm glad she is back. Her new incall is beautiful, and I was made to feel welcome the moment I walked in the door - a hug and kiss, a glass of wine and a tour that concluded in her king size bed. The next time I see her, I'm hoping it is in that huge soaking tub of hers. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||