Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Justina Carter | Archetype | Louisville | Yes | 37 | 9/2/14 | |
|
Review by
Archetype
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is my third time seeing Justina, and this review is long overdue. This is another Fantastic in Justina's ever-growing collection, but I can assure you, it's warranted. Communication prior to an appointment with Justina is stellar. She's responsive, thorough, and above all, sweet. I always enjoy getting her week-of or day-before reminders of our appointments, mostly because it gets me excited that our time together is fast approaching. My time spent with Justina is always top-notch, and I think that's because of her mantra "I love what I do". It definitely shows, from the enthusiastic hug and kiss once the door closes, to the last embrace before leaving. As a note, Justina's figure embodies and defines the "Athletic" selection above. Some reviewers are, in my opinion, entirely too liberal with selecting this body type. Not so with Justina - she enjoys her time in the gym almost as much as her chosen profession, and boy, does it show. She has the "athletic yet feminine" package nailed to a "T". As far as the activities between consenting adults - Justina is up for almost anything, and that's part of what makes her so much fun. She aims to please, and to be pleasured, and it's almost nonstop for our entire session. Her skills are amazing - she knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it, but the way she blends fulfilling those desires with her work ensuring that I'm satisfied time and again: unparalleled. No two sessions have been the same, which is great not only for the present, but also for the promises of what may happen in the future. Conversation while we're together is great - Justina is intelligent, witty, and very easy to talk to. Seriously, you can't go wrong with choosing to spend time with Justina. She's everything a guy could want in a companion. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kari | mtnman-1405 | Denver | Yes | 11 | 9/2/14 | |
|
Review by
mtnman-1405
(63 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She's Definately FTF. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Desert Rose | gfehunter | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 9/2/14 | |
|
Review by
gfehunter
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/14 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw another review here on Rose that looked reliable and decided to see her. Her ad focuses on oral, which is generally what I'm into. She said she doesn't do fs except for certain clients, and only when in a good mood. I got a very good bbbj that started slow with no hand action, and ended energetically with lots of hand action. Not quite nqns but close. She's quite skilled! Took her top off so I got to squeeze the charmin, did not take her tights off though she was fine with some ass squeezing. Did not try any kissing, I rarely kiss pros. One bad thing is her incall, it's bad motel in a bad neighborhood. No sanitary problems that I saw but pretty messy in the room. Also, she's _much_ prettier in person. Needs new photos. Quite tiny, spinner or close to it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kalin Cassidy | WildOne | Boulder | Yes | 8 | 9/2/14 | |
|
Review by
WildOne
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/14 Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kalin is a beautiful young lady new to the area. She is very athletic and intelligent and she is extremely talented. She has definite boundaries, but as long as you respect these, you will have a great time. She has the most piercing blue eyes that you will want to look into for days! I found her to be a good conversationalist as well...she has interests in many areas and I really enjoyed talking with her....before and after. Others have found her "giggly" with no "edginess". Believe me, the edginess is there....you just have to know how to unlock it! The location is quiet, clean and comfortable. I hope Kalin stays a while.....I will definitely be making plans to visit again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angel 720-xxx-7648 | darthballs-1232 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/2/14 | |
|
Review by
darthballs-1232
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: 1st review on the board for me. And I don't hobby much, but i saw her ad and gambled. I initiated via text, she stayed in touch her whole drive to me, kept asking me if i was a cop, blah blah, then she showed up and i was amazed by her look/style. It helped alot that we connected right away, she was shy a lil but that went away with the clothes. afters we sat around and talked i tipped 30 cuz she really really impressed me. So if u like ebony and you like really young tall soft petite beauties this is the only one you will think about for days, ive been communicating with her our next date and I might not ever call a new girl ever!!! Angel is the BEST, and she LOVES doing what she does. Be very nice to her and rewards are plentiful. ymmv Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Olivia COS | watchman60 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 9/2/14 | |
|
Review by
watchman60
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Olivia will occasionally post on BP. She doesn't list a phone number or email address so I contacted her through the reply function on her ad and glad I did. She is an absolutely stunning young lady with very pretty eyes and a very cute smile and a very sexy body. I found that we had very similar interests and likes so a good amount of our time was spent just talking but eventually all activities were performed with enthusiasm. I will definitely seeing Olivia again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Whitney Jaymes | Candyman47-5856 | Denver | Yes | 23 | 9/2/14 | |
|
Review by
Candyman47-5856
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First time meeting Whitney and I must say she is stunningly beautiful as the other reviews have stated. For me she has the perfect build for a woman with curves in all the right places. Whitney oozes sex appeal, you know the kind of woman you see in the supermarket and they have you traveling down different aisles just for one more peek? Ahhhhh... those lips, they are succulent and perfect and she is a fantastic kisser, one could get lost in them alone. Although it was our first meeting she has such an easy going attitude she immediately put me at ease and everything flowed seamlessly. She is a selective and low volume provider, which are important characteristics for me personally. Wow what a lady! It's a guarantee that this was not my last time with Whitney! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber Lynn | INVNO1 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 9/1/14 | |
|
Review by
INVNO1
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Amber Lynn is an incredibly attractive young women. She is visiting from AZ and we connected on P411 with a few messages and agreed to meet. Safe and clean hotel in DTC. Met at the door by young women with a beautiful face and incredible body. We enjoyed all activities in an un-rushed encounter. I will see her again if possible. Glad I made time with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chase of Boulder | FC_Dev | Fort Collins | Yes | 62 | 9/1/14 | |
|
Review by
FC_Dev
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/14 Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Chase was able to see me on short notice, which was great. Set up a 45 minute appointment. All services were great, and reviews saying her UTF is some of the best around were not wrong. Great attitude and then a massage afterwards. The only downside was that you could tell she was a smoker. Even with gum, it was still there. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Vicky | ariwongdiaz | Denver | No | 8 | 9/1/14 | |
|
Review by
ariwongdiaz
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Absolutely the worst experience that I've had in over 30 years of hobbying. Now I've run into a number of 3Gs, which she quite be defined as, but never have I ever run into such an impersonable person. I walked into an extremely dark hotel room and was in there 20 seconds when she asked for money. No, "hi, nice to meet you?" or "how are you doing today?"; she yawned from the moment I walked on in the door. She told me to get comfortable and in a flash she was naked on the bed. When I laid down she just laid there, she didn't speak to me and looked at the wall. I wasn't there to jump on a dead fish, so I was interested in a little fore-play. Thinking that might awaken her (I am almost always extremely successful with quality of the service once I begin foreplay and DATY), I gently stroked her, but she still stared at the wall. Shocked, she told me, after about 2 minutes of lighting stroking her, she told me that's all well and good for your girlfriend. She did allow me DATY and commented on my ability, but then, another comment about how that's great for a girlfriend. Because it was so dark in the room, I got no satisfaction of the visual we guys thrive on. Essentially, this session was like being with a dead fish. And so unpleasant, that I have to think her other positive review must be a shill. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Paige (916) | carlos slim-2604 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/1/14 | |
|
Review by
carlos slim-2604
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After a couple of unsuccessful attempts with other providers I mozied on down to COS and decided to give Paige a try. She is visiting from Cali and hopes to move to the COS/Pueblo area. After some texts she asked I call her and verified I was not LE. Then instead of giving her room number she met me at the stairs and walked me up to her room at the hotel. Paige's pictures are accurate but she looks even better in person. I would describe her as the hottie next door and looks like a girl next door you might see at a college campus. She has a nice body that is not too skinny or too fat and wonderful to explore. Note that even though she didn't smoke during the session, the room was fairly smokey. She also has a very sweet disposition and is an engaging conversationalist and has some academic aspirations. The above activities were performed enthusiastically and she offered MSOG in the half. The second cup took a little longer to brew than I had hoped, possibly because of the smoke, but she persevered like a champ and I did finally get my two cups. Afterwards she offered a towel for self cleanup. Some quick chit chat along with the obligatory hug and the dream was over. Overall it was a wonderful session but, of course, YMMV and this is solo mi dos centavos. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Kush | ChrisG | Denver | Yes | 44 | 8/31/14 | |
|
Review by
ChrisG
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First time with Megan, I contacted her because a previous date I had went poorly. Set up was very easy, emailed wed,for an outcall on friday. She emailed me back right away. She was a few mins late but It was because of some construction by my place but I didn't care either way, wasn't gonna be a stickler. Meet her by her car and walked her into my place, she was in a jaw dropping little white sun dress that everyone around noticed! She walked in and we made small talk for maybe 5mins, then I asked her to stand up and let me take a look at her. She did, then jumped right on top of me. started making out for a few mins, then she got back up and took off the dress, DAMN! Thick thighs, and booty, just my type of woman, I bet she was a gymnast at a point in time. Jumped back on top of me, and started taking off my pants to start with some awesome UTF. I told her let's take it to the bed room. She must have noticed I liked the booty cause she got on the edge of the bed to give me some standing doggie. then gave me some amazing RCG, and CG, 69 and then finished me off with some UTF, NQNS! Then she plopped down next to me and we chatted for a few. No fucking idea what we chatted about, my mind was blown. I'm pretty sure we went over time, but she didn't bring it up at all. and was not in any hurray to get out, sweet girl all around. Walked her back to her car, told her how to get to a near by pizza joint and she took off. fun times! I will def be a return client. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Samantha-4458 | lotrswonly | Denver | Yes | 20 | 8/31/14 | |
|
Review by
lotrswonly
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Samantha this evening. My schedule didn't permit much free time and I took a chance on her hoping she would come to my place of work. She was more than willing to work with me and showed up to my less than accommodating outcall location. When she arrived we went to a room where no one would see or find us and got to business. MSOG is offered and so DATY, both of which I passed on but are still offered. She was very pleasant and she smelled very good. Overall I enjoyed my time with her and would love to spend some time with her in a much more comfortable location. I will definitely be calling her back sometime in the future. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Denver Eden | jjj80 | Denver | Yes | 32 | 8/31/14 | |
|
Review by
jjj80
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I may have just found my all time favorite. Wonderful person. She'll put you at ease the moment you walk in the door. Intelligent, beautiful, laid back, and an expert at what she does. Exactly the sort of woman you look for in this hobby. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brennyn Simms-3675 | lowboy | Denver | Yes | 13 | 8/31/14 | |
|
Review by
lowboy
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've thought about this review for a while now and I'm afraid that I'm going to have to agree with mtnman2000's review back in 2013. This was the 'crazy girl friend' experience from the phone call late at night the day before our date, to her changing the date from outcall to incall at the last minute, to taking what felt like 30 minutes to set up the music she wanted to hear on her iPod while I sat on the bed after 'getting comfortable'. And that's not to mention the nude pics she texted to me the next day... She is friendly and pretty in the face. And she does give one hell of a BJCIM, but DATY was not pleasant and she had just gotten out of the shower. She did come from it. Not someone I would repeat with. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mia Carter | JackG | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/31/14 | |
|
Review by
JackG
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Found another gem from BP! Mia travel from Florida and has no experience about the local board and seems TGTBT. Lucky for me, I found that she has great reviews on TER so I scheduled the appointment and checked her out myself. Very glad I did! She is much better looking than her picture (if you download some of her porns, you will be able to tell yourself), and her personality just lights the room up. We started with some shower action together, she was very intimate the whole time. Afterwards we went to the bedroom and started a super hot session. She is very much a pleaser and will do everything it takes to please you except for anal. Hot kissing with lots of tongue action, licking my body all over the place, and the main event was nice as well. Multiple positions with tight lady parts. I will certainly see her again very soon and hopefully she will travel to denver more often. As always, YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mara | Coloradoboy | Fort Collins | Yes | 22 | 8/31/14 | |
|
Review by
Coloradoboy
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/14 Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After several attempts at setting up a meeting, the stars aligned and we were able to see each other. This woman is just incredible from beginning to end. While her body is heart-stopping, her personality and responses to your movement and actions are what really got me going. GFE all the way. She tastes just as delicious as she looks as well. Fellas I would highly recommend her. I am honestly kicking myself for waiting this long to see her and I will see her many more times after this, that is a guarantee. :) Highly highly highly highly recommend her to the clients up north looking for some company. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| April 720-xxx-9251 | WaitingItOut | Denver | Yes | 9 | 8/30/14 | |
|
Review by
WaitingItOut
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have a thing for suicide girls, so April May's ads have been on my radar for a few months. Pix don't show much but the ad copy and reviews convinced me to give her a try. Set up was easy and communications were top-notch. When she arrived at my door, I was stunned and reminded a lot of a recent visitor to Denver: Karina. A bit of Megan Fox (or Adriana Chechik) with dark hair and incredible blue eyes. Smallish but well-shaped breasts with thick, pierced nipples. Other piercings include a Monroe (showing in one of her pics), tongue, ears, and naval. Nice tats, a few in progress. Very slim but with a nice booty and cute feet. And then the nerd glasses - classic touch. We talked for a few minutes but conversation was a bit of a strain; I felt like I was asking too many questions. Not much in the way of response, she very quiet, perhaps nervous - she just didn't seem to know what to do when I tossed her the conversational ball. I was hoping for a bit more personality and interaction. The good part was she seemed to really enjoy fucking and, from my POV, that went well (best asian I've had in a long time, maybe ever). DATY was very nice and seemed to be appreciated. The reviews so far haven't been clear about TF/UTF - I got TF and some very nice BLS. I usually avoid TF providers but she was very skilled and you can't beat the sight of a Megan-Fox-type deepthroating your cock. Kissing never progressed beyond light and outside so that was a disappointment. I was hoping for GFE and her early ads implied as much. More recent ads have toned that down a bit IMO. This was borderline 3G; though a very hot 3G. Pleasant and friendly enough but I was hoping for more. She mentions being submissive however I interpreted her body language, before and after things warmed up, as tentative and uncomfortable. I'm definitely lacking in certain charms so maybe it was me. YMMV as we like to say. If I'm not in a GFE mood, I'd consider seeing her again - she is a stunner and FTF. If she just wants to provide light kissing, TF, and minimal conversation she'll still do well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Esmeralda | elmario | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/30/14 | |
|
Review by
elmario
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nasty hotel area. Not good for safety or business. Filthy hotel room. I left smelling like cigarettes. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| epic | diggin dog | Denver | Yes | 9 | 8/30/14 | |
|
Review by
diggin dog
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, What an experience! All the reviews on Epic that I have read are accurate. She was prompt calling me back, and making the appointment was a breeze. Epic has her incall in an upscale apartment in the downtown area--easy to find, safe and clean, and convenient on-street parking very close by. I opted for a 60 min Nuru session and it was fantastic--very sensual. Epic has a beautiful face (which she does not show on her pics), and I believe her to be the perfect definition of a spinner with a great figure. She takes her time and does not watch the clock. Time went by so fast...we actually went over, but not a concern. Mutual touching was part of the package, and I was able to reciprocate by giving her a massage as well. And what a fantastic happy ending. MSOG were available, but this old hobbiest can't reload that quickly anymore, which made the long drawn out climax simply more awesome. We ended up in the shower, washing the oil off of each other, and it did take some extra time (also enjoyed immensely I must say). Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mia Carter | DeMarco-8036 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/30/14 | |
|
Review by
DeMarco-8036
(101 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was on BP an found an ad that reminded me of a girl that visited Denver before, I looked up her name an number and found some very positive reviews on TER. So I called her up set the appointment, called her when I arrived and met her at her hotel room. She looks exactly like her photos and is really friendly and comfortably confident, as she should be. Very attractive girl with a professional porn background (look it up, I did). She's a total GFE with a little PSE. Mia is very hot, tight teen type of girl. She's gotta be in her early twenties. We began with a little conversation, then a great back rub, which really gets her going. We moved to a very enthusiastic and fulfilling round of UTF, deep and long, then hard then, soft and smooth again. She asked if a wanted to move on with a cover and she excitedly put it on and we went at at it slow at first then picked up the intensity. MISH, CG and I was spent and very satisfied. Looked at some of her porn shoots and said our goodbyes. VERY HOT GIRL AND A GOOD-TIME. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mandi Mason | longtime | Denver | Yes | 26 | 8/29/14 | |
|
Review by
longtime
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She arrived at my place wearing a nice revealing white dress. She is young and very hot. It was cool outside as we leaned over the deck rail and chatted for a while. I was enticed to put my arm around her bare shoulders and keep her warm and stole a sweet kiss or two. We had a nice running conversation throughout. She suggested moving to the bedroom. She was very responsive to sensual kisses, says major tongue attack is a big turn-off, on the other hand she preferred a more aggressive approach when I used my tongue on her pussy! Especially in DATY I try to match my style to the girl’s preference. It was nice to be able to let it all out for a change. I was rewarded several times during the oral activity! Huge turn-on for me. She sets a very high standard for offering bb head, YMMV. You better have your shit together if you want your bare cock in this young blonde beauty’s mouth:)) I was not expecting this as she does not advertise it nor do her reviews reflect it. Very deep and slow with lots of spit, OMG. 69 next, also excellent! Multiple FS positions and she was very enthusiastic. Really enjoys the hobby. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stevie Raye | Cyclist696 | Denver | Yes | 150 | 8/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Cyclist696
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw her at the spur of the moment. I had been stood up by an escort that I'd scheduled with and wanted to still keep an appointment with someone. I look on the Escort Boards and found that she was available and I'm glad she was. I called her and she got back to me quickly. We setup the appointment through P411 and Texting. I saw her within an hour of first contact. She is very nice and we talked for awhile before we got started. I'm not much of a porn writer so lets just say that everything listed above was done with great enthusiasm. She has some of the nicest breasts you'll see. Russian was definitely the best I've had. When we were done she finished the session of with a very nice message. I highly recommend you visit her. I was glad she could see me on such short notice. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss Mandy | Arturo Fuente | Denver | Yes | 77 | 8/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Arturo Fuente
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Let me tell you about Miss Mandy. To say she's the real deal would be an understatement. She is a muse and a mentor and satisfying in so many ways. Miss Mandy is non judgemental, super intelligent, insightful, fun, and above all, sexy. She has helped me through some rough times, reinforcing and reassuring me. I owe much of my success over time to her. Miss Mandy is a tiny play thing for sure. She has a gorgeous womanly body and shares in your pleasure. Yours becomes hers and hers becomes yours. She is not just a sexy little vixen, but a lover and a friend as well. In a recent TOB post, it was asked what would make you step away from the hobby and the responses indicated true intimacy and a deeper relationship is what it would take for most. Well, gentlemen, Miss Mandy is what it took for me, as I've been seeing her and her alone for over a year while she has been UTR. Never even thought of the hobby in that time because she is so much more... Truly for the elite who recognize an opportunity, I wish her nothing but the best as she enters a more public arena. Miss Mandy deserves gentlemen of the highest caliber. She is everything I, personally, could ever dream of. She is a princess and absolutely the best I've ever had.Truly. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rose 719-xxx-9118 | ilaycable | Denver | No | 1 | 8/29/14 | |
|
Review by
ilaycable
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Waited for 2 hours, called her she said she tried to reach me but could get the number right. Called back about 20 minutes later looking for another hobbyist. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Montana-6242 | Foreplay fanatic | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 8/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Foreplay fanatic
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a beautiful woman inside and out! Very friendly and caring, with a heart of gold. She clearly loves what she does and wants her client to leave happy. She is not a clock watcher or one who will distracted by TV. You can be sure she will give you her full attention. One of the best at TF that I have ever had. I real sweetheart who deserves to be treated with respect and love. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naomi Michaels | ftc.oral | Denver | Yes | 72 | 8/29/14 | |
|
Review by
ftc.oral
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've known Naomi for several years. I live in Ft Collins and don't get to play in Denver too often, but the opportunity presented itself today and fortunately she had a time available that fit perfectly. I was running a bit late but let her know and when I arrived she was wearing a little silk robe that barely covered her gorgeous body. After a hug and kiss, we went upstairs, sat on her bed and caught up for a few minutes. As my clothes came off, we began kissing and exploring each other's bodies. She is a great kisser, has incredibly soft skin, and a body that begs to be kissed and licked from head to toe. And I was more run happy to oblige. We rotated through UTF, DATY, and various positions prior to one of the most satisfying finishes I have had in a while. By that point I was spent (although MSOG has always been an option) so we curled back up on the bed and caught up on mutual acquaintances, happenings in each other's lives, and whatever else came up. Even though I was running late due to traffic, I was still at her place longer than the pre-determined amount of time and at nopoint did she even glance at a clock. Its been said time and time again, but she is the epitome of GFE. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Josie 786-xxx-8268 | splguy | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/29/14 | |
|
Review by
splguy
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met at a private Incall by a very sweet girl, was greeted at the door in a cute outfit and a hug. Went back to the bed and got comfortable. All activities performed were done with enthusiasm. She's a gem and I will definitely be back to see her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shauna Styles | jickyjack | Denver | Yes | 42 | 8/29/14 | |
|
Review by
jickyjack
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This isn't the first time I have seen Shauna nor will it be my last. She met me at my hotel as we had made arrangements previously. She texted me when she was running about ten minutes late so no big deal. She arrived and greeted me with the softest sweetest kisses. She then excused herself to change in the bathroom. She came out in a smoking hot red number that immediately got me ready to go. She is such a sweet pleasant girl making sure that you are comfortable and enjoying the session. She definitely makes sure you are full of pleasure when she is done. She seems to really enjoy what she does. I put her up at the top of my list of favorites. Can't wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angelique Gomez | gold80401 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 8/29/14 | |
|
Review by
gold80401
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Like the last review, I struggle a little with this rating. Angelique is a very pretty young girl, with a flawless young latin body. A real stunner that I don't find in this business too often. English is good, with a nice accent, and attitude. She's young and fairly new to this business (she said maybe 6 mos), and that might contribute to the fact that we didn't really click too well. Helped her out with a small issue with the venue, then met her, handled the donation and got to business. She's not into DATY or FIV from what I could tell, and other activities are all safe, but with me at least she rushed things a little. My first shot happened too quickly, and even though she was up for a second shot, I would have needed more personal attention to get to the second. I hope to visit with her again on her next visit to Denver, just to see if we click better. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tara-1519 | Mr. Shrek | Denver | Yes | 34 | 8/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Mr. Shrek
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gentlemen.......and Ladies, if your looking for a FBSM and therapeutic massage you must add Tara to your must see list. Tara is a excellent provider with a beautiful LODO in call that is calm and warming. Tara is a beautiful woman with a great touch, both sensual touch and a very nice massage. I promise you will thank me for this fine commentary and you be more than please, both visually and sensually with Tara! I saw her today and she is the girl in the pics for 100% certain Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Abrianna | juandoh | Boulder | Yes | 1 | 8/29/14 | |
|
Review by
juandoh
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/14 Time: 15 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was bored. Called standard two call system showed up. was Greeted at the door by a beautiful Italian american women. Skin had a great tan and she had a curvy bottom. We went downstairs and before I knew it she was taking my pants off and Translated french was on its way after about five minutes she said lets fuck. She bent over showing her beautiful behind. About five minutes later she hopped off and started to suck me off again. Nice but very aggressive like she was in a rush. So I went. Clean up. she changed again into a yoga pants and workout top. Was walked out and said our good byes. Over all very 3g girl was very pretty but did not get to explore to see if more was on the menu do to the rush. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| kim-7176 | mrnasty | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 8/29/14 | |
|
Review by
mrnasty
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gfe Kim is just has an awesome personality and beautiful too. Greeted me with a kiss as soon as I walkin. It didn't take long at all until all of our clothes came off. oh does she have skills. I'm pretty sure I was in a noticeable state of shock after the first pop from her BBBJ. The most amazing sensation I've experienced. But wait, there was more. After a bit of cuddling and talking she got me up and ready for round 2 with some CG and K9 to finish. I'll be seeing Kim again for a few more rounds hopefully sooner than later. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Fantasy* | Mackonit | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/28/14 | |
|
Review by
Mackonit
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Another TOFTT and this one is a wet dream maker. Setting up an appointment thru BP was easy. I saw Fantasy yesterday and I say this girl loves sex it’s an understatement. Fantasy is a beautiful young lady who is extremely friendly. Her personality was as much appealing as her sex drive and looks. The session is a blur of every acronyms you can think Fantasy proceeded to preformed outstanding porno acts on my non porno cock with one of the best BBBJ I’ve had in a long time The view of that wonderful ass was all I can stand, didn’t try or ask about Greek so I don’t know about that but everything from BBBJ to DATY to CG and MISH was done with much enthusiasm...Just the amount of time she spent on me she deserves an award. I had a very pleasant conversation with her. I not only will be calling her again but I put her number on speed dial. This girl is a true gem. Thanks Fantasy for a wonderful evening. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Andrews | time4fun | Denver | Yes | 6 | 8/28/14 | |
|
Review by
time4fun
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have avoided writing reviews but when I first noticed Alex post, I waited until there were reviews posted. I realized that reviews are an important part of getting to know a lady. When I first encountered Alex, I understood that my good fortune was attributable to the great reviews she had on TOB. Alex is one of the more magnetic, sensual ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting. She is enthusiastic, with a warm outgoing sense of humor. Alex could turn anyone's day into a fantastic one. Alex visits Denver monthly and I am already arranging my calendar to spend as much time with her as I can. She is a total sex goddess and I hope she keeps Denver on her list for a long time to come. Go see Alex if you want to be in the presence of a Diva. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lacey Sheets-BANNED 2+ | Cudahadit | Denver | No | 24 | 8/28/14 | |
|
Review by
Cudahadit
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It started with a message to natalia and she made things very easy with very precise directions as to where to meet and what her procedure was. We met at a clean little incall place in cherry creek and wen i opened the door i saw an extremely larger woman than was advertised . Now im not one to worry about that sort of thing but at least update your photos and ad please . Now moving on i did receive some heavy french kissing now as im getting further in the room it reeks of cigarette smoke as does she . It really made things uncomfortable but i figured i was already here so id try and move past it . Next she directed me on to the bed where we sat and talked for a while and preceded to move into a striptease , but i couldn't help but notice her watching the clock continuously. VERRY UNPROFESSIONAL! She preceded to rush the session and finished with in a short 45 minutes Over all this was a terrible evening that was rushed, inaccurate,and reeked with smoke... Worst ive ever saw . I would only say if u didnt mind any of these things then be my guest shes your girl but that just wasnt for me.... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miss Mandy | Jimbeck69 | Denver | Yes | 77 | 8/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Jimbeck69
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was initially reserved, due to Mandy's newness and rates (well above the average), but I am glad I decided to make the decision to see her!! I have seen Mandy twice since and she has quickly become one of my ATFs She provides PSE/GFE and enjoys this hobby on the side. We have numerous things in common, so conversation was easy (she is very friendly and easy to talk with). A pretty wide range of services is available, with a few exceptions. I'm sure there will be the detractors due to cost, schedule or menu, but she is a gem and you'll be treated as you treat her! Looking forward to my next visit with Mandy, wish I could keep her to myself! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| heatherdaniels | FitBoulderMan-9942 | Denver | Yes | 20 | 8/27/14 | |
|
Review by
FitBoulderMan-9942
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Heather is very ticklish. She has a great attitude, beautiful body, wonderful UTF! We had a great time together, she was very enthusiastic. She is very intelligent, and we had some wonderful conversations! I would highly recommend Heather! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lacey Sheets-BANNED 2+ | Almostlove | Denver | No | 24 | 8/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Almostlove
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It started with a sweet little hello from lacy and thing seemed to be going smoothly and then we talked about meeting at an incall place in DTC ... I was to call ten mins before our appointment after being directed to the area she would then give me the room number . I called at ten before then received directions which i might add were very unclear and wen i arrived at the specified room there was no answer. So i called numerous times and again no answer . I am very angry about this ridiculous situation and would not recommend Lacey to any of you! There are some great reviews indeed which was why i contacted her but defiantly not worth the risk and wast of time BIG UPSET!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| gndlatinanessa | Touch | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Touch
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Awe, Nessa, what a delightful discovery. The initial impression is of a demure yet sultry persona, but as the tempo builds, you can surely tell the lady loves what she does and totally enjoys the experience. She is so attentive and built so fine, firm and perky beyond her age, a true delight that I will see over and over again. The whole experience was unrushed, seductive, building the intensity then relaxed and natural like spending time with an old friend. I highly recommend this exquisite lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sadi* | Mackonit | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Mackonit
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sadi has been on the radar for a minute now with no reviews and so I decided to TOFTT, glad I did. She is usually bouncing Denver area. And I waited until she was working close to my area of town and like any great hunter I jumped out of my bush and pounce on the opportunity. Typical 2 call service, I arrived on time and went straight up to the room. Nice hotel. I was greeted with a great big smile and a hug. Sadi greeted me in the same outfit she had in her ad, dress looking oh so sexy. She is Latina and very hot in person. Speaks fluent English. Soft skin, long legs. Her photos don't do her justice. She is much hotter in person. Yes she is. Usually we see it the other way around. In this case I was pleasantly surprised. She has a great smile, nice natural breasts, prefer au natural and great ass. We got to business of the way. She is tight and hot. Had a nice ride and lost my stress. Sadi is a fun young sweetie and intelligent who is on the ball(s) (pun intended), in her demeanor in delivering an amazingly sincere and mutually shared experience and in her candid conversations beyond the hobby, as well as very good looking. She didn't rush me at all. She's very pleasant to be with. I will go back for more when I'm not crunched for time. Sadi is a keeper. But do bring the right attitude and be prepared to meet this cute, bubbly, and vivacious lass and time spent with her will be memorable in the most wonderful of ways. I recommend Sadi. Latina's rock. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Casey Pearls | alexdenver | Denver | Yes | 47 | 8/26/14 | |
|
Review by
alexdenver
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Casey about a year and a half ago. OMG.... This is one of those ladies who only get better with age. Like that good French or Argentinian wine...)))) Every time i step in to her upscale incall in DTC i forget about everything. We have a drink and forget about time. She is just about fun. She is one of those providers who really cares about safety and guys make sure you give her time to know you a bit if this is your first time. If you are a gentleman she will do her best to take care of you!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karmadasani | Fanofpinknstink | Denver | Yes | 162 | 8/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Fanofpinknstink
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her at her hotel. She was very nice made me feel comfortable even though I was really nervous. For being 7 months prego her body was great. She has beautiful breasts and an amazing looking lower half. Well taken care off. I went with her QV and wished I could have stayed longer. She said she is retiring in Nov. may try and see her one more time before she leaves us. Very professional. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Stacy Moore | AL5240 | Denver | Yes | 25 | 8/26/14 | |
|
Review by
AL5240
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Stacy is a warm wonderful lady, fun to be with and very into what she does.Have seen her several times will be back for more. Some of the best utf Ive ever had. She also knows how to carry a conversation, very nice clean incall cant wait to see her again, also ver yummy daty. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shelly Fuchs | Ordinaryguy | Denver | Yes | 56 | 8/25/14 | |
|
Review by
Ordinaryguy
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/20/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Francesca is THE REAL DEAL!!!! She is stunning, such a cute face, sensual eyes and has a smile which turned me on at first sight. She is a petite woman which is what I love - if you like tight and petite Francesca is your lady!!!!! I saw Francesca in the Denver Tech Center Saturday night at a 5 star hotel (VIP Suite). She greeted me in the lobby, took me to the elevator which luckily was empty. She gave me the best kisses on the ride up to her floor. She excused herself and went to the bathroom to change into a very sexy outfit. I made myself comfortable and got ready for what was to be the best hour plus of my life (the session was totally unrushed and between talking and the activities mentioned above I was there for over an hour. Francesca is a true lady - details of the session will remain between us but know she will exceed expectations in everything she does!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| chelseyCOS | 778811 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
778811
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was awesome easy to set up meeting over text messaging. Everything about this meeting was awesome. We talked for a little bit and then got straight down to business. She definitely knows how to make you feel comfortable I would definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kalin Cassidy | jrodster | Boulder | Yes | 8 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
jrodster
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/14 Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kalin was great with a great bubbly and friendly personality. Good kisser and lots of fun, no DTY, which I like with my GFE experience, otherwise she was great. Pics are her and incall was clean and bright (though a little hard for me to find). Setup was quick and easy - she did some slight screening -just confirming my membership to TOB. She really seems to enjoy what she does - which was a big plus! Only negative, was that maybe she was maybe a little too talkative and a little too nice and innocent. I like a little edginess; which Kalin doesn't do-- I would still see her again because the rest of the experience was top notch! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme | breel | Fort Collins | Yes | 94 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
breel
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/14 Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Her add says "New Pix, Same old me" that much was correct. Most pictures are of her except the face pic, its obviously fake. I knew it was her immediately, but thought id see if all the bad reviews were true, as I was already there. So.... sweet girl, rockin body, very cute. She tells me she just had ovarian cyst surgery so is a little sore, no touching her stomach. incisions are very recent..... shoulda just left. Get comfortable, immediately puts on the cover then says "the is just for CBJ, FS is another " I thought, why not, maybe her service is better if she gets paid the full amount. CBJ/HJ lasted about 3 minutes and she rushes me to climb on She lays back in mish with her legs bent and knees up like she's ready to push me off while I try to make this work. She has her hand behind her back on the condom just in case.... after 3 or 4 minutes of her prompting me to finish, she says this isn't working and to lay down on my back. I assume CG..... well no... a lackluster HJ and I concentrated to finish up. I think she is just trying to make money the only way she knows how. She only posts in FOCO, I suspect hoping to not get found out. We had a brief text discussion after the apt to which she claims I didn't give her a chance.... Rest assured had she offered or given the impression I could have gotten better service somehow, I would have. As I told her, she is beautiful, has a rockin body.... I don't understand why she doesn't offer better service, a price up front, and just charge more. She could easily be in the higher bracket if she just did it right. I wish her luck. As have others, I now have been cremed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Tara-1519 | LuckyMan99 | Denver | Yes | 34 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
LuckyMan99
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It sure is nice when one is rewarded with a good experience when TOFTT on Backpage. Tara is a beautiful young lady with a fantastic body. Her therapeutic massage skills are excellent, and she transitions artfully into the sensual side where her skills are also evident. Tara practices in a nice downtown studio where she also entertains her therapeutic massage clients. She seemed a bit shy and nervous at first, but I encouraged conversation and she soon relaxed. She greeted me in jeans and a gauzy top that was open in the back, and at some point early on she lost the jeans and the top and proceeded with the session wearing only a pair of sheer panties, which remained in place throughout. She doesn't advertise any specifics regarding her attire (or absence thereof) or mutual touching because these things depend on her comfort level with her client, which seems fair enough to me. I purposely avoided having expectations and simply let the session unfold and was rewarded with a very enjoyable and satisfying experience. As always, YMMV, but if you are kind and respectful I am certain you will have a great time with this gorgeous and personable young lady. I will definitely be seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Roxxy Sinclair | bomblaster | Denver | Yes | 14 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
bomblaster
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Roxxy is a ball of fire. Very fun, energetic personality that pulls you in the moment you walk in the door. The other reviews have said it, you won't go wrong with this one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||