Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

29401 - 29450 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Miss Anna-4071 mastertek Denver Yes 27 9/22/14
Review by mastertek (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen miss anna a couple times now, as another reviewer stated some of the pictures she has posted are a little old. That Benning said they are for sure her, she has a pretty face with beautiful eyes. A lot of providers I've spent time with know how to have conversations but I think this girl has interesting things to talk about and interests. I feel torn cause I would like to keep her for myself but that's not how it works. But I will day if its a girl with more she's worth it. I would go back in a second.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexaPulse switters Denver Yes 29 9/22/14
Review by switters (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Alexa at her clean private lodo location. Easy access with plenty of parking. Alexa was dressed in a very sexy teddy which immediately excited me. After a quick shower we went directly into the massage. Professional massage table, hot oil, seductive ambiance and amazing hands! Alexa had me going the entire time with the right combination of pressure, light sensual touch and body to body gliding. Alexa is naturally beautiful and has such a strong sensual presence. This women can drive you crazy with just a look. I can't stop thinking about the session and when I can return.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MikaMalivna BobH Denver Yes 2 9/22/14
Review by BobH (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW!! Mika is quite a woman! She says she's looking to move to our fair city full time - let's make sure we welcome her with open arms. Beautiful busty blonde who loves dirty talk and is as nice a gal as they come. I had a GREAT time and am sure you will too! Rather than get in to all the details, let me just asy you can't go wrong.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jennalove400-5102 Touch Denver Yes 1 9/22/14
Review by Touch (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Jenna a number of times and can't wait to see her again. She a woman of extraordinary skill, who continues to bring out new and delightful treats every time I see her. Her body is just the right degree of soft, not a hard body, but not overweight, and her breast, while enhanced, are a sight to be seen, and gently caress. Someplace an excellent doctor is very proud. The rest of her proportions are classic. Her attitude can vary from pure professional to devoted courtesan depending on your mood and "attention". She is a rare find and a truly enjoyable experience that I hope to sample for years to come.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bridget-1924 mjsmith Denver Yes 4 9/22/14
Review by mjsmith (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It's been a while since I've done a review. I enjoyed my time with Bridget tremendously, she is kind of quiet and as reviews have stated is difficult to get a hold of. However Great service beautiful girl with my opinion a perfect body type. The only reason I did not give a fantastic is because we did not click as well as I have with other providers. Excellent service!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Blonde Hottie Gino Peters Denver Yes 4 9/22/14
Review by Gino Peters (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Scheduling was easy and location easy to find. I always have an issue when they make you lay on a bed in a separate room that things aren't what they appear. The massage was fine and she was personable. My real issue is with the ones given the reviews of her...Why not be honest with others..she is not the girl in the pictures..actually not even close. Is she cute? Yes. but if guys are expecting that girl to open the door they will be disappointed. So come on...tell the truth.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TS Barbie EOD88 Colorado Springs Yes 3 9/21/14
Review by EOD88 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Let me start by saying this was my very first experience in this hobby. Also, first experience in the TS world. Right away, let me tell you it will not be my last, especially with her! This girl was amazing! She is very cute and very sweet. Sexy and smooth all over. Very, very passable. I was extremely nervous since I'm a bit socially awkward and shy (hence why I'm giving this hobby a shot). She definitely helped ease my nerves and tried her absolute best to make me comfortable. Nice, clean and comfortable location. She responds immediately and communicates very well. Went to the address at the scheduled time, texted her, and immediately received the room number. I'm not sure what else to include here.. except to give this gal a text!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Miki bukketlyst Denver Yes 36 9/21/14
Review by bukketlyst (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I visited with Sweet Miki yesterday. What a sweetheart! She's a beautiful girl with an incredible body. Slim but shapely with beautiful breasts. She also has a desire to please. Her UTF is as good as I've ever experienced, and the DATY was sweet and tasty. We scheduled an hour, but I was finished way before that. Instead of just laying there and talking, she rolled me over and performed a wonderful back massage on me while we talked. Yesterday was her last day in Denver, but she'll be coming back to town after the first of the year, and I'll be watching for her next visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Anna-4071 The Oak Denver Yes 27 9/20/14
Review by The Oak (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Extremely pretty girl, very agreeable to anything I suggested. Started with some breast examination, moved to DATY, and when we switched to UTF it was obvious this was one talented lady. I will be back for more.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Jay petite4me Boulder Yes 1 9/20/14
Review by petite4me (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/14
Time: 15 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Stay away. This is Katie Creme just advertising under fake pics and another name. Also advertises as Milly sometimes. Don't do this, don't do that. Don't touch me here. Very rushed and upsell for FS. Other reviews under Katie Creme are pretty much Spot On. I don't see how she continues to make money at this as she is absolutely horrible.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Miki BobH Denver Yes 36 9/20/14
Whitney Jaymes Quasimodo Denver Yes 23 9/20/14
Review by Quasimodo (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: ms jaymes was able to see me on short notice. i thanked the man above. i'll skip over the minute details. i walked thru the hotel doors, she's a site to behold. she is such a beautiful woman. i had a hard time keeping my tounge in my mouth. reminded me of the dan fogelberg song same old lang syne...oh well. a true gfe, and dear sweet lady. catch her if you're lucky enough.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shnya-Marie olderfunny Colorado Springs Yes 2 9/20/14
Review by olderfunny (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shnya-Marie is a wonderful provider. Her ad mentions she has done some porn films, so I thought she might be casual, jaded, but she's not at all. She's very sweet and soft, and seems to love her work. Her ads say she's 32C, but that doesn't tell you how beautiful her breasts are--very perky, standing out from her chest, soft round and brown with large beautiful pink nipples that beg to be kissed. She has very warm kisses--open, wet, soft. She loves DATY; she raises her hips, and pushes back against your tongue inside her. When you're insider her mish, she arches into you like she really loves your hard cock rubbing in and out against her. In doggie she leans back into you, with her soft dark brown butt cheeks pushing against you and then back and forth on your rod. My cock is white, and I loved watching it go in and out of her dark backside. She loved my tongue from the rear, as I licked up and down her clit and asshole. She pushed her hips back into me again, pushing my tongue deeper and deeper into her holes. When she sat on me, facing me with those wonderful breasts, right where my white hands could cup them, the dark skin peeking through my fingers and those big nipples hard, she was so tight and wet my hard dick wanted to explode. I have seen her a couple of times, and will see her more. Shnya is a sweet, gentle, great girl.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexia Fayee Eurostall Denver Yes 19 9/20/14
Review by Eurostall (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alexia is visiting from LA and she is only here for another week. Her pictures look a little too good to be true. I mean... perfect everything. It was a little rough with scheduling since I had to schedule in the morning but I'm not holding that against her. When she opened the door, she was wearing the white as you see in some of her pictures. Her perkies were visible through the shirt, which I find super hot. All of our activities were amazing, and were exactly like I had hoped for. To sum it up, she was an experience that most men dream of. She is only town for a little bit, so hopefully this review gets released soon. Treat her well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal (719-xxx-8473) fork Colorado Springs Yes 4 9/20/14
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I decided to see Diamond, because if you notice she has the same phone # as several other girls I have seen in the past. She's pretty new to this I believe but was a hell of a lot of fun. She is young and cute, and while not a tight spinner she has a nice body and has youth on her side. Lots of tattoos. She really gets into sex and either is a good actress or had a decent time as well. I definitely recommend. I checked the "upsell" box because she did offer other options that I'm not interested in ... I paid her normal hourly rate and that was that.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adina funseker Denver Yes 2 9/20/14
Review by funseker (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was near Colorado Blvd & I-25 so thought I'd give Adina a call-Great idea! She is in a professional office building with a very nice room, clean and safe location. She is a gorgeous woman, she is Ethiopian and has beautiful skin and a very hot body. She is a lot of fun and gives a great massage-firm or light, depending on your taste. Great conversation and so much fun. The flip was fabulous and I'll be back to see Adina. She charges for the hour and the tip was my idea-you'll love Adina!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sady fork Colorado Springs Yes 1 9/20/14
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sady is a gorgeous young lady. She is not a hardbody but is slender and tanned and has a smile that lights up the room. She looks innocent enough to take home to meet your Mom, but she's don't be fooled ... she is very sexual. I clicked the box that says the pics aren't accurate, because I think they are fake pics. But she looks fabulous and I can't imagine anyone being disappointed. She's a real treasure, with a great attitude and a sexy demeanor from start to finish. I am a lucky guy.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Moaning Monika-3439 Coloradoboy Fort Collins Yes 6 9/20/14
Review by Coloradoboy (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After radio silence from a few other providers, I decided to see someone new. I am just so happy that I choose Monika. She is a gorgeous "spinner" type for sure with a nice young hot tight body. She was my first Greek experience and it opened up a whole new world for me :) When she says "Moaning Monika" she is being serious be prepared fellas ;) Started off with some good old fashioned romantic cuddling then on went the cover for some TF which was incredible then some cowgirl and mish. Rested up and talked a little about her and the industry and then it was time for round 2. Did some more cowgirl and then K9 Greek with beautiful god like moaning. Took a quick shower at the end and then said our goodbyes. I will absolutely see her again probably within the next few weeks, highly recommend. Two thumbs up! :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Diamond BobH Denver No 1 9/20/14
Review by BobH (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been a hobbyist for a good while now and appreciate the reviews so I can , more often than not, have a good experience. I have never registered to write a review. I am motivated now - and signed up so I can warn anyone who reads this NEVER to set an appointment with this provider (word used loosely since she doesn't "provide" anything resembling the terrific service we are used to in our great region of the county). Let's send Ms. Diamond back to Texas from where she's been operating - because if this is what they consider sevice there, then I never will NEVER hobby if I find myself in Texas. Let me just say that I was appalled at the session. Pluses: she is good on the phone and I felt confident we'd have a decent time based on that. Boy was I WRONG. Minuses: this list is as vast as her rules once you pay - I will just say that if you want to have your body treated like toxic waste and then when you ask "why" only to be disresepcted even more, then this is the girl for you! A complete cold fish with a very high opinion of herself. I add that I was polite and didn't ask for my money back or argue with her. I took a chance with a person who had no reviews and accept that responsibility. Never again will I be lured in with no review on file. I will also say that her pictures (the facial shots) are of her at least 20 pounds ago. If the bikini shot is her then it's at least 30 pounds ago. That didn't bother me. This gal's atttitude it the worst. Don't waste your time PLEASE. I took one for the team and was so sorry I booked the appointment I felt I needed to write a review...my first and might be my only. BobbyH


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Miki johnbooth Denver Yes 36 9/18/14
socutesocurvy riverboy2000 Denver Yes 2 9/18/14
Review by riverboy2000 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: very upbeat. had a good time. ymmv.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alice Star Chaz4u Denver Yes 8 9/18/14
Review by Chaz4u (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alice is a cute little petite Latina with a bundle of energy, passionate kisses and a fun-loving attitude! Had a great time and will definitely repeat!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser shopguy Denver Yes 54 9/18/14
Review by shopguy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was the third time I had seen Crystal. Easy setup, she is always eager to please. I reminded her that the last time we met, she was able to get three pops out of me. She accepted this as a challenge to meet or top that previous date. UTF was served throughout the session to add stimulation and to encourage mister happy. Crystal is well equipped for Russian so started and finished on those nice tits. Pillow talk while I recharged, she grabbed me and said that if we want to get three O's, we need to get going. Not rushing but trying to complete my goal. Mish, and doggie to complete pop number 2. We got to know each other a little better and she moved to more UTF to prepare me for my third O. Hand job was what the doctor ordered and she worked it until I popped. Pretty much already drained by this one but three solid orgasms is enough to fully satisfy and to get your mind off of pussy, at least for a,few minutes. FTF


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anita Coxs shopguy Denver Yes 25 9/18/14
Review by shopguy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been trying to schedule with Anita for at least two years. Things just never worked out. I made this into a personal challenge. When I got to Denver I looked Anita up and she was only doing outcall in Foco. My heart sank thinking this was going to fail again. A few texts and a voicemail and we were making a plan. Incall was not currently available which was no problem as I was,traveling to Denver for work. She does have a day job and setup continued to be a bit of a challenge. Gave her my location and we picked a time that worked for both of us. She walked into my hotel and gave me a huge warm hug, so happy to finally meet. Chatted a bit to get to know each other and proceeded to get the clothes off. Nice hot slender body (pictures are real). TF got me going and I went to UTF to pleasure her. Moved into mish and spent the remainder of the session there. Finished with an awesome handjob and I was spent. Anita was worth the wait and I will have to sample her Greek on my next visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marie-5571 inkspot Denver No 6 9/18/14
Review by inkspot (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called and confirmed an appointment for the next morning at 10AM. I drove to the appointed area and was told to call prior to arriving to get the apt. number. No answer. I left after waiting 20 minutes. After repeated texts, she replied the next day that she had been out partying the night before and was not able to wake up for the scheduled appointment.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle St. Lovelle-1524 ihavtim4u Denver Yes 21 9/18/14
Review by ihavtim4u (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Elle met me at the door with a big smile. As I walked into her door, her greeting was so warm it was like I was her old friend and lover, even though I was just meeting her for the first time. Elle allowed me to get a quick shower as I was sweaty from work and when I hopped out, we began to work up our own sweat together. Barely stopping to catch our breath, all activities were done with enthusiasm and with great attention to detail. Resting together at completion, I contemplated my return visit. Definitely recommend a visit to this wonderful, sexy woman. I know I will return very soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April 720-xxx-9251 ladiesman303 Denver Yes 9 9/18/14
Review by ladiesman303 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is a hard one for me. I initially set up the appt at 9pm with just April first thing in the morning. Around 8pm she said she was running late, which is fine and I appreciated the heads up. I started to head her direction since it was a long drive for me and got to her area about 845pm. I waited for about 45mins and didn't her back from her so I figured it was a no call no show and headed back home. About 10 mins away from home she text me saying she was sorry and would love to see me. Thinking with head #2, I turned back around. On the way back up she asked if I wanted to see her along with her friend Leah and for the wait she would give me a special deal. How could I turn that down, especially since I've never done a threesome before. I got back up to her area and had to wait for another 30mins. The wait was worth it! I've always dreamed of being with 2 sexy, beautiful women at the same time and now it was finally reality. I won't go into much detail but it was amazing! But there's also a downside. We scheduled for an hour but I was only there for 30mins. After my first pop, I felt like I rushed out. I was ready for round 2 but was told that it wasn't going to happen. It was frustrating for the simple fact that I was so patient with her tardiness only to be rushed out. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time with them and I really appreciate the special deal, I just wish my patience would of been rewarded a little better. Would I see them again...absolutely! I won't be so ambitious though.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heaven Leigh mount-n-man Colorado Springs Yes 16 9/17/14
Review by mount-n-man (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What c,an I say about this incredible woman that hasn't already been said except WOW!! Leigh met me in the parking lot of our motel wearing a sexy black dress that accentuated her beautiful body and a pair of black spiked heels. I couldn't wait to get her into our room and have her all to myself. When we did enter the room there were no disappointments. She is a beautiful, sexy, and extremely sensual, submissive little kitten. She picked up on every little nuance that I put out there and seemed to know exactly what I wanted her to do without my ever having to ask. And she performed all activities with great enthusiasm. Treat her like the lady she is and I'm sure you'll never be disappointed. Thanks Leigh for the great time!! I can't wait to see you again!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Luscious-3403 Thumper63CS Colorado Springs Yes 4 9/17/14
Review by Thumper63CS (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow! Is the least I can say. This woman is gorgeous an friendly an flirty. You instantly feel like you've known each other for a long time. The call was sweet an caring. Made the appt an hour later. When I arrived she jumped in my arms hugging me tight an kissed me as if I had been away on a trip an she's glad i'm back. We talked a little an there was no awkwardness, it was relaxing but also stimulating at the same time. We shared some wine (she likes sweet reds) an then made out eventually heading to the bed. Now I've been with plenty of women but this beautiful sweetheart curled my toes and blew my mind. DATY was yummy as hell. Then she returned the favor an I almost lost it. But we started the heavy stuff working up a sweat an then some panting kissing an chika chika wow wow, till I could not hold back anymore. This was the best orgasm I have ever experienced. The way I carry on u'd think I'm in love. Who knows maybe I am. But I will definitely see her again. 10 TEN STARS!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anastasia Monroe-FAKE battleborn85 Denver Yes 17 9/17/14
Review by battleborn85 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Let me start by saying this was my first experience of this kind. Anastasia was very welcoming on the phone I told her that I had never done anything like this before. She explained to me how things would work and was very straight forward on what was to be expected. Her rates were really fair. When she showed up I was instantly impressed she was well dressed and was looking so damn sexy! She was able to take me from being so nervous to being relaxed and in the right state of mind to enjoy an experience like I had never had before. The hour that we spent together felt like it was more like three or four. She is very classy and lady like. She never once made me feel rushed at all. I would definitely recommend her to anyone out there looking for a discreet and sensual evening give Anastasia Monroe a call it will be worth every bit of what you spend. It actually may have been the best money I ever spent on myself a night I will never forget I am saving up a little to catch up with her again soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heather Noel NightMoves Denver Yes 14 9/17/14
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Heather Noel Location: Appelwood On my way to Blackhawk I had a spur of the moment idea so I called Heather up for a quick session and it turned out she was available. I know I was not guaranteed to hit the jackpot up there but I knew Heather would sure make me feel like I hit the jackpot when I left her place. She completely drained and sucked me dry, I just can't get enough of this ASP.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah AKA Lacey licker69 Boulder Yes 1 9/17/14
Review by licker69 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is real and a reasonably good looking blonde, but mostly a 3G. The pictures in her adds the last few months are really her. But no Kissing. No DATY. No return visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brennyn Simms-9517 bwbob44 Denver Yes 15 9/16/14
Review by bwbob44 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brennyn is a fantastic person and provider. This visit was my second and there will be more. Setup was easy due to my being previously screened. She had an incall near where I was working that day. I chose to take a long lunch break. I made the right decision. Brennyn was prepared to totally have the session about me as soon as I entered the room. We briefly kissed and said hellos. Then we hopped on the bed for a more lengthy catch up on our lives. After 10 minutes of that, the festivities began. She began to undress me and I her. It was a mutually desirable goal that we both get naked ASAP. She is a beauty period, when she is naked, every more so. Stunning is a word that comes to mine, and totally comfortable on her skin. Once naked, we were embracing and getting used to each other's bodies again. This quickly led to UTF by her. Oh my! I can't describe how she task care of business in that dart meant adequately. Her French is the best I have ever received. She could do a French only session and you would be so pleased when finished. O course I didn't want to pop the first time that way. After a bit we switch and I DATY. it was a totally fun time, she enjoyed my efforts, and do believe I rang her bell. Once she climaxed, she got tender and we hugged and kissed for a bit. Then onto Cowgirl. My, she knows how to please a man. The sight of her on top, riding you is fantastic. Somehow I held on, we switched to missionary, I finished by choice in that position. It was great being able to ring bell number 1 in that fashion. Wrapped up with her, kissing, embracing, in rhythm. Pure fun! After I finished, we cleaned up, took a break, ( I needed it ). Once round two began, it was much like the first effort. Brennyn is not a clock watcher. Once we both were satisfied, we cleaned up again, dressed, and said our Good Byes. All in all , a totally wonderful time. I wish I could be in Denver more often.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brennyn Simms-3675 slowride Denver Yes 13 9/16/14
Review by slowride (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brennyn is a true treat...Has more personality than 10 people put together. Seems to love sex and making you feel good. Sure you can go see a some young girl with no experience, or you could see Brennyn and have the time of your life. Treat her right boys...She's worth it !


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lillianna Wannabebad Colorado Springs Yes 2 9/16/14
Review by Wannabebad (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up an appointment to see her and it was standard two call in a decent hotel off I-25. Inside rooms so if walking by the front desk worries you there's always other ways in. Got to her room fully aware that her pictures may not tell the total truth and was not surprised. Now in her pictures she looks very curvy but not a total BBW and let me confirm that she does take very good photos. If you decide to meet with her then imagine another 20-30 lbs on her and a pretty good FUPA. She is pretty though. Of course she fibbed to me about having something that I wanted her to wear but oh well. I'm getting used to the budget ladies fibbing somewhat. After we took care of the bona fides she told me the rules which are fine. No kissing, no Greek play and no CIM. After we got comfortable the fun began. She offers TF and UTF at no up charge. I opted for UTF (duh). Let me tell you this girl is young but she knows what she is doing in that respect. Holy crap she was good there. After I almost popped I rolled her over and started to explore. The DATY was good and she doesn't smell like perfume and roses but womanly. She is VERY responsive and if you tease just right she has a very visible clitoris and is sensitive so lightness is key. She also seemed to enjoy the g-spot massage and I got her to squirt just a little bit. As for the rest it was very good and again very responsive. She has had kids and doesn't Kegel so if your thinking vice tight you will have to go elsewhere but she was very acceptable. All in all she's FTF. If your budget minded and don't mind a BBW I would give her a call.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Destiny-1522 mrbreeze Denver Yes 2 9/16/14
Review by mrbreeze (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shes a doll. She was easy to get with via text...no multi calls, just one when I was there. Photos are real and recent. Opened the door in a sexy black cover. Sexy and young with just the right amount of weight. Curvy but young and in place...great tits. Sweet girl that can hold a conversation and seems to love her job. Shes not GFE but thats doesnt bother me, only mention because fellers like such a thing. All in all, I got more than I looking for. I should have stayed longer. Treat her nice boys and she just might come back thru Denver.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lacey Love Ryan Gosling Fort Collins Yes 2 9/16/14
Review by Ryan Gosling (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called her in the early afternoon, and she was able to see me the same day, within a few hours. She showed up right on time, and we went upstairs to the bedroom. We chatted very briefly, and then got comfortable. She is gorgeous, the most beautiful provider I've ever seen. Beautiful face, toned and perfectly shaped body. Slender and fit, but curved wonderfully. Oh, and she has a sexy voice as well. She takes charge, but also accepts direction and suggestion. Her attitude was amazing - relaxed, but enthusiastic. She brought me right to the edge with the UTF, then we did a few different positions before I finished the first time. We lay there and chatted, very comfortable and I enjoyed that time almost as much as the other activities. She's got a great personality, a very cool, interesting lady. But she's so hot and sexy that I got revved up again and the second time was even more passionate and intense. I've never been able to finish twice with a provider, but she's that inspiring and exquisite. And I'm certain we went over an hour, there was no sense of rush or time fixation on her part. And she seemed to genuinely enjoy everything, and the sounds she makes! Overall, the very best experience I ever had, bar none. Her skills are top notch, she's more beautiful than her pictures (seriously), and I've never felt such natural chemistry and attraction with a perfect stranger. I would see her weekly if time and circumstances allowed. I might be a little smitten ... ;)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angelique Gomez Hulk Denver Yes 6 9/16/14
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow Angelique is even more beautiful than her pictures. She made me feel comfortable from the get go, a kiss on the lips and some teasing my neck and ears with kisses. She welcomed a take charge man (YMMV), I helped her undress and while kneeling on the floor went right to some fresh DATY which she really enjoyed. The cover soon went on and we started with Asian CG which was to die for. Multiple positions were explored and all were performed with excellence! I can't wait to see her again if she makes a return trip to Denver!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Celeste avscupquest31 Louisville Yes 24 9/16/14
Review by avscupquest31 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/14
Time: 1 hr Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of catching Celeste midweek during the early afternoon. Even after some last minute changes, there was no delay and she met me in a sexy black outfit and made me feel very comfortable. She was seductive, sweet, and sensual. Sometimes ASP's don't post many pictures because they want to hide something, but in this case I don't think pictures would do her justice! She was so attractive, especially her lips. I would love to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valerie VIP NightMoves Denver Yes 10 9/16/14
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Valerie Verdi Location: Denver Valerie has a cheerful positive personality, this Cubana mix can hang with the best of conversation and not to mention her talent in the bedroom is top notch. Her photos seem to me to be a little outdated but all in all she carries herself with a lot of confidence and for me that's a huge factor. I will repeat


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel NightMoves Denver Yes 50 9/16/14
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Natalia Location: Denver Wow this beautiful latina had no problem keeping up to my 4 shots on goal in one session. I was Mr wibbly wobbly walking back to my car " but I didn't fall down ". She truly is amazing and has a sincere passion for what she does. Natalia is strongly recommended!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane Paul Pudenda Denver Yes 27 9/16/14
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Alex on the way home from work at her nice in call in North Denver. Her cheerful phone presence made an excellent first impression, and this continued when I arrived. Alex is welcoming and engaging, making me at ease immediately - it was easy to speak with her on a variety of subjects. The activities listed above were provided with gusto, and it is clear that she was born to do this. Her frame is all natural and quite alluring. She seemed to have as good a time as I did, and we discussed a repeat visit. In sum, for me Alex is the very much the embodiment of GFE.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Destiny-1522 PunkyskamonXXX Denver Yes 2 9/15/14
Review by PunkyskamonXXX (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Average sounds too harsh. She was good. I just kinda wanted a little more. Now it may be completely my fault for not asking for what I wanted. But I prefer if the girl asks me so we can talk about. She's hot and super friendly. A very nice girl who knows how to make you feel like a man. Like I said average is too harsh. And again maybe it's my fault for not communicating enough.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Anna-4071 rockojohnson Denver Yes 27 9/15/14
Review by rockojohnson (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Anna was very responsive to texts, and we met at her incall in DTC. Her pictures might be a bit old, but they are her. I have nothing against it, but she is a bit on the heavier side for me. She had a great attitude, a cute voice, and was pretty awesome at UTF! It was great service for the price, and overall a good experience. She moved here from Florida, and hopefully she stays!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
May rockojohnson Denver Yes 2 9/15/14
Review by rockojohnson (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen May a few times, so this is overdue, but she met me for an outcall at her QV rate a few weeks ago. Things got hot. She has an amazing rack and is quite vocal. She's put on a few pounds since I first saw her, but nothing too crazy, and maybe I'm being too picky with weight. Great bang for your buck. I would absolutely recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justina Carter Just Plain Joe Colorado Springs Yes 37 9/15/14
Review by Just Plain Joe (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting Justina on one of her recent trips. Setup was via P411, which she responded to promptly. I met her at her upscale hotel incall, where she was ready right on time. Justina is a great conversationalist and we spent about 10 min getting to know each other before we got down to the main event. Her pictures are accurate--her body look great and she's obviously spent a lot of time in the gym. She's playful and likes to tease. :) Had a great time with Justina, and look forward to seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Namfon mr happy and junior Denver No 4 9/15/14
Review by mr happy and junior (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: set up appointment day before for early next day. told me to call when I got close to the cross streets. called no answer got a text 15 minutes later saying she was on phone and thought I had forgot. things happen but her follow up texts left me glad she did not pick up my call


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Miki buffalo soldier Denver Yes 36 9/15/14
Review by buffalo soldier (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Miki is a Thai princess dreamgirl FTF girlfriend who likes sex and wants to please. She has an exquisite slim body with flawless soft skin. Very talented and actively engaged the entire meeting with no rush. She really seemed to enjoy what she does. MSOG actively encouraged with skill. Outstanding kisser, some dirty talk and eye contact throughout. I've seen her twice and while the first session was great the second was even better. Treat her well and you should be rewarded with an unforgetable experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Blonde Hottie bow-tie guy Denver Yes 4 9/14/14
Review by bow-tie guy (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amy has a new number....720-421-7041  Very nice young lady... quite talkative/conversational demeanor... Smoking hot if you are into model thin types.... esp (apparently/seemingly) smart ones..... yes the apt smells of cigarette smoke.... Not a huge deal to me.... Nice rub followed with options... I took an upgrade option. Feel the time and monies were both well spent....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann Karateka Denver Yes 56 9/14/14
Review by Karateka (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up on short notice through 411. I had made a previous appointment but had to cancel in the meantime she raised her rates and then was offering a special that day but added to the donation for the higher rate to make up for this. She was able to see me on short notice and since she comes out of her building to get you she was just wearing a tight shirt and yoga pants. She still looked good simply because she has a hot body and very slender and in shape if she were to greet you in lingerie and a study give smile she would be dangerous. Upon arriving we talked to get to know each other and slowly progressed to the bedroom, disrobed and she was wanting to start with a massage. I was hoping things would heat up faster so I suggested she get her toy which she readily agreed to this moved to DATY that was great after a good long time it was my turn for TF I couldn't resist her kitty and we moved to 69, she may not be the most vocal during this time but is a willing participant, she does have boundary of no fingers but was still great as this continued on, she finally relented and moved to cowgirl and she really liked this position. We started getting into a good rhythm and she let her hair down looking down at me while I was feeling her great natural chest and that was it for me. She grabbed a warm cloth to cleaned up which was much appreciated. At this point it was clear if MSOG would be available since we spent so much time talking. Thankfully she didn't come back fully dressed and asked what I wanted to do next, so I suggested we finish the massage which was relaxing and finished up I the shower together as she helped rinse off the oil. I would imagine follow up visits would pick up where we left off and get better and better the more comfortable she is with you but as usual YMMV. Overall she is great and fun to be around and excellent fun of the erotic kind. Since she is naturally hot if she were to deliberately be seductive she would be the fantasy come true


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: