Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Leah Lynne | Arturo Fuente | Denver | Yes | 4 | 9/14/14 | |
|
Review by
Arturo Fuente
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow. Just wow. Gentlemen, I'd like to share another gem with you. Leah Lynne. Yes, she's the real deal and not only as pictured and as advertised, but even better. ATF material for sure. I asked Leah over to introduce herself in the evening. She worked through some scheduling snafus and arrived when she said she would. She communicated well throughout. Leah is breaking into the scene and I'm sure she'll have a lot of success. She is sunny and fun but most of all, genuine. She has short strawberry blonde hair, a tight, tight little body with small breasts and responsive nipples. She enjoys a gentle touch and is a pleasure to devour. Out of respect, I wont give a play by play but I will say that sh's extremely FTF as well as being sensual like a cat with a massage to start. Just wow. If you desire a spinnerific college girl fantasy, Leah would be a great one to call. I can't recommend her highly enough and I assure you I will ne calling her again myself very soon. Be gentle and lets keep this treasure in Denver! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Keri Skye-5095 | treyvandervort | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/14/14 | |
|
Review by
treyvandervort
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very fun little spinner type. She treats you like a king, and is talented in many ways. Very safe. She is also very discreet when doing an outcall, which was essential on the night I saw her at my place. Gives good convo, and was more than willing to do MSOG in a few ways. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shelly Fuchs | patskiman | Denver | Yes | 56 | 9/14/14 | |
|
Review by
patskiman
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw a post for Francesca on EB and was very intrigued by Sizzle and pictures. Did a little research and could not find any negative results and sent her a text. Based on her response set up a an appointment to see her at her in-call. Standard two step procedure when I got close. She greeted me warmly at the door with sweet kisses and a nice hug. She is much more beautiful than expected. For personal reasons she does not show her face in ad. You will not be disappointed. She has a very friendly engaging smile and personality. We engaged in some light conversation and then adjourned to the play area. Francesca was very much into making certain I was comfortable and enjoying my time. I will not go in to details but will say that it was one of the most phenomenal sessions I have had. The epitome of my Fantasy was fulfilled by her unbelievable ability to achieve reality and satisfaction without being totally wild. Francesa is a Full Time college student and does this to supplement expenses and therefore not always available. My stay was a little bit more than an hour as she is not a clock watcher and we were definitely both enjoying the time together. I suspect if you treat her well she will reciprocate accordingly Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ashley Anderson | 29er | Denver | Yes | 35 | 9/14/14 | |
|
Review by
29er
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I arrived to find Ashley the school girl, in honor of back to school. She looked terrific, as usual. A truly gorgeous set of breasts well displayed by a short top tied in front. Spent a few minutes catching up and opening a bottle of wine. After a few minutes getting her undressed I asked her to lay on the bed and play with herself while I watched. I've always wanted to do that, don't know why it took so long for me to ask her. A small thing but very enjoyable. Pulled her to the edge of the bed for some mutually enjoyable DATY. Then climbed on top of her for some UTF, a little 69, a little this and a little that, all enthusiastically provided. Ended with some conversation, laughter, and a see-ya-next time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Miki | Harleybagger69 | Denver | Yes | 36 | 9/14/14 | |
|
Review by
Harleybagger69
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been hobbying for 40 years including a stint in the service. Sweet Miki is in my top 10 and current ATF. It's not often you see a lady with her class. We had a miss communication at first but she was not receiving my texts and we did not meet. When I left I sent an email and at that time she responded. We set something up the next day and had to do our communication via email and after that everything went very well. She is Not a clock watcher and it was a great experience. Most menu items available and Sweet Miki was just that DATY Sweet. She was a lot of fun and had no problem with older fellas. Highly recommended but she leaves soon. She will be back early next year and I can't wait. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Vanessa* | Mackonit | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/13/14 | |
|
Review by
Mackonit
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Easy 2 call system and I found in front of an opening the door too exactly the girl photo in the ads She shyly opened the door and took my breath away. First impression, holy smokes, the girl is HOT. First off, I would say about 5'6" maybe a little taller, pretty face, shoulder length straight hair, and when she took her top off to reveal a beautiful pair of breasts, that to me appeared much larger and fuller than the ones in the pics. Vanessa sexiness hotness and her ability to completely pleasure a man. Just a note she is safety first conscience lady. All activities were done great enthusiasm. You're cheating yourself out of something special if you miss out on seeing Vanessa Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Miki | hard2please4you | Denver | Yes | 36 | 9/13/14 | |
|
Review by
hard2please4you
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: One of the most ultimate Asian experience's. All the GFE factors with just the slightest bent toward seduction on her part. Wouldn't swear pics are her, but she's much prettier in person anyway. Before anything even started I was thinking this is what Asian heaven must look like. Figure to die for with slender sculpted legs and tight athletic tush. Would swear her slightly out of proportion breasts were real if they weren't advertised otherwise. Skin like velvet over firm, yet feminine muscle tone. Immaculate hygiene. Shower was offered, brief sensual massage leading into intimate activities with relaxing therapeutic massage and conversation afterwards. Attitude was fully accommodating and eagerly adjusted to my inclinations, as well as being enthusiastic with suggestions. Miki is UTR and e-mail only through 411. I'd suggest staying in e-mail mode or texting, at least for directions, as her accent could be problematic. Overall, run, to not walk to see her if you're looking for something along the lines of an AMPish to the tenth power experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rain | CSmythe | Louisville | Yes | 7 | 9/12/14 | |
|
Review by
CSmythe
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a fantastic time with Rain. We were both a bit shy at first, me especially having a bit of an off day, but she's so great to just talk to that I relaxed quickly. That being said, I can't help but think a second encounter with her could be downright epic. Intelligent, funny, and sexy as hell. She truly does care about pleasing her clients...and she pleased me greatly. UTF was pretty damn amazing....and DATY was lovely. Great to look at from any angle. Her eyes kind of slay me...dangerous this one...in a really good way. Just be nice fellas...she deserves it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| heatherdaniels | Jack Taylor | Denver | Yes | 20 | 9/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Jack Taylor
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Heather is beautiful (I found it difficult to keep my eyes off her she is so perfect) and delightful to chat with. She is ticklish pretty much everywhere, but I found this quite endearing. Pressing my hand to her breast, she would flinch a little, but then press my hand closer. To have her climb on cowgirl while Nina was grinding her pussy on my face was simply unbelievable - a once in a lifetime experience. Heather's skills are pretty fabulous, as are Nina's. Not an experience to miss. Heather would also be a great all on her own. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Moaning Monika-3439 | Rbs570708 | Louisville | Yes | 6 | 9/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Rbs570708
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/14 Time: 1 hr Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Monika and I tried to meet before, but she only does outcall for new clients. She was definitely with the weight. Medium height, slender spinner body and a full menu. This girl is a delight to spend time with...skilled,enjoys the work, delivers more than any man could ask for... The time was over too soon... We showered, got dressed and she left me with a smile. I would give her a higher rating, but I was unable to consummate the desert. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elle St. Lovelle-1524 | phaedrus2005 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 9/12/14 | |
|
Review by
phaedrus2005
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Elle is a provider who makes you feel very comfortable soon after meeting and her incall is very cozy and lived in. She is very intelligent, easy going and warm. She quickly recognized my handle from a book i'd read back in college and had a nice chat about that, which is something that other providers generally haven't a clue about. I've seen her a couple of times in the past month and I would especially recommend to middle-aged gents and newbies who value these things as well as a good time in the bedroom. She aims to please and is enthusiastic and very open to requests. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miya aka Cherry | spectacular dick | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/12/14 | |
|
Review by
spectacular dick
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is something special when she open the door she shock me n a sext tight lace cat suit she instantly made me feel comfortable at no time felt rushed when the festivities begin its like every holiday rolled into one she's got a body that won't quit make grown man cry more energy than the energizer bunny I found my fav ...won't go into detail but she's very open mindedin love what she is guaranteed no disappoint absolutely satisfied come on guys keep her in Colorado Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miya aka Cherry | Fun4uco | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Fun4uco
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow!!!! I must say, she is a great GFE. From the moment I met her outside her outcall, to the moment I left. She is very welcoming and really enjoys what she does! Good communication and have a hard time seeing a no show from seeing her, and talking with her. Great UTF that I couldn't get enough of! She is a bit 'bottom heavy' but wears it VERY well and has the most gorgeous face I have seen in a while! The view from K9 is GREAT and she begs for her sweet, soft ass to be grabbed. But, with that gorgeous face, mish is just as awesome! She is definitely the lady in the pictures! If you are looking for a skinny, bikini model type, this isn't her. But, if you are looking for someone that is good at what she does, makes you feel comfortable, no rush and enjoys the time as much as you, then she is it! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bridget-1924 | Fun4uco | Denver | Yes | 4 | 9/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Fun4uco
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow!!!! I am new here, but have dabbled with 3 or 4 professional asp's so far. And wow! Bridget is great! Smooth, soft skin, not bone thin, not fat but just about right. She has a great ass which makes for some great views in doggie. Her incall is decent, but parking is a bit difficult and not easy to find her building, so allow enough time and easiest to park where you can then walk to find her unit. She greeted me at the door in a skimpy silk top with no bra and only panties underneath. I gave her a kiss hello and she reciprocated. She gave decent to good utf, when it seems to many asp's only offer utf (no bueno). Loved that in her small sexy mouth. She is equally as petite and tight where it counts! I would keep her a secret, but I guess I only got lucky once of her breaking her rule seeing someone under 45. Oh well, at least I got one experience with this beautiful and young Angel. Well worth the visit, I highly recommend her! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Luna-8078 | Fun4uco | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Fun4uco
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met this lady and TOFT as there are no reviews. I'm new to the hobby, but this isn't my first visit with an asp. Her driver/pimp dropped her off. Immediately demanded donation after an attempt for a kiss and got a head turn instead. Got some kissing and touching after we got comfortable and things were out of the way. Weight of 160 at 5'9" is a guess, but I highly doubt she is 130 as advertised. She is a large girl, not ugly fat, but she's tall and got wide shoulders, a stomach and unfortunately not a great ass or tits. If you like them large enough you won't break them, you'll like her. This is very evident from behind. She tries to enjoy herself, but her moans seemed fake to me, and she mostly layed there. I haven't been around much, but I would say/think you can get much better service, attitude and looks for 180hhr/250hr. Boarderline, if not 3G. Not too terrible, but not great. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Russian Eva Smirnoff | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/12/14 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had to see Eva after seeing her ad pics, very eye catching. Read several reviews that the pics were a real good representation of Eva, and they were right. Eva is a very sexy thin lady, with all the right curves. Eva has a strong Russian accent which was very appealing to me, not hard to understand at all, she is very easy going and has a real good sense of humor. Eva is a very good kisser also. Easy incall location to find, the door opened and there stood Eva in a very sexy short black dress as requested. Instantly started with LK then DFK and caressing and rubbing on both parties parts. She is a very good DFK alot of tongue sucking on both parts. Took care of business and had her sit at the edge of the bed, started with some foot fetish, she has very sexy feet. Kissed my way up to some amazing DATY with fingering and caressing, nice and clean and tasty, very soft and smooth. She lets out some soft moans and groans, I am sure she was enjoying this alot. After several minutes of this, got up on the bed and layed next to her, where we started some more DFK and caressing. Kissed my way down to some more DATY and kissing and caressing her inner thighs alot, her moans were a little more pronounced then. Next it was my turn and she started some really nice UTF, very soft and sensual. This did not last too long had to stop her or it would have been over soon. Got suited up and she climbed on top for some really tight CG, she started very slow, then started picking up the pace which was amazing. Soon are bodies were slapping together, could not hold on and round 1 was completed, very nice indeed. She cleaned me up real nice and we chatted, got to know each other alot better. Mainly asking about her, which was very interesting. Decided to try for a second round starting with a HJ, mainly am a one and done type of guy. She started with a HJ, and had me standing at full attention again, her HJ was really nice. Wanted to try for the second shot CIM, had her get in the 69 position and she actually got me to completion for round 2,exploded, been a long time since I have been able to do a second time, definitely Eva had a lot to do with this. Cleaned me up again and time was just about up. If possible next time she is in town will definitely see Eva again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alli | Showboat | Denver | Yes | 14 | 9/11/14 | |
|
Review by
Showboat
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ali is probably my favorite provider. I think I've seen her a half a dozen times or so. She's always bubbly, easy to talk to, very chill and awesome at what she does. She has never rushed me or been a clock watcher. Her tiny little body is very toned, tanned and clean. The best things come in small packages. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | Jack Taylor | Denver | Yes | 56 | 9/11/14 | |
|
Review by
Jack Taylor
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lilly Ann is a charming woman who I enjoyed chatting with both before and after the session. I arrived about 15 minutes early at her private residence incall and we talked, getting to know each other. She seemed genuinely interested and very nice. I was delighted that she did not include this period of introduction in the 60 minute session. We sat for another 15 minutes after the session and chatted again. I think this very personable approach deserves a "fantastic" rating even though she has some limitations during the session. The chats were extremely enjoyable. As to the session, there are a couple of things I'd like to pass along to help Lilly Ann and those who spend time with her. She likes to be kissed lightly on the lips, but no Dfk or kissing her face or neck. She has lovely breasts that she prefers to have cupped. DATY does nothing for her without digital penetration which she won't allow in these sessions, so you might want to move past this. She loves penetration and was magnificent when riding cowgirl. If you want her to O let her get on top and get at it. She's not a moaner or a screamer, so I was a little surprised when she told me after the session that her orgasm came when she was riding me. She is sincere and open, so I believe her, but I suggested a little more feedback would help. I think the fact she's quiet may be why other reviewers have found her to be distant. A lovely girl - highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex (6186) | new2hobbying | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/11/14 | |
|
Review by
new2hobbying
(77 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alex had quick set up. The photos are a good representation of her but I do not believe they are hers. She is extremely pretty and you will not be disappointed. I would not completely classify her as three g's but she does get right down to business. She has a pleasant attitude and If you are looking for a quicky she is worth seeing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooke 720-372-3719 | new2hobbying | Denver | No | 1 | 9/11/14 | |
|
Review by
new2hobbying
(77 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Actually found this person on BP. This was a bait and switch. The person that actually answered the door was a different provider. They had an ad posted also which was her. She could not explain how this could of happened. Just walk away Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | jjj80 | Denver | Yes | 56 | 9/10/14 | |
|
Review by
jjj80
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lilly is a total spinner. Super hot, no doubt. She seemed distant, though. I just kind of felt like I was interrupting her day. But, sometimes it takes longer to click with people. The services are good. DATY is a bit limited but nothing that was an issue to me. TF is pretty good for being TF. I might go back for another try. I think it'd be fantastic service if we did click because holy crap is she hot. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| April 720-xxx-9251 | juandoh | Denver | Yes | 9 | 9/10/14 | |
|
Review by
juandoh
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow. Had a great session with a very bueatiful women. I did not get a chance to enjoy her full menu but all that I did was great.her great attitude showed throughout the entire session. Enthusiasum the whole session looking to satisfy you. Anything I asked for I got. Will see her again soon. Reccomend to any one looking for a young college age hottie. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| jayla | mikehdw | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/10/14 | |
|
Review by
mikehdw
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Took a chance on bp. She travels back and forth between here and CA. Pics seem a little old. Definitely nice though. Started off with ok conversation, then died off. Mediocre massage, pretty much all back. She rubbed my legs somewhat. On the flip, right to business. Not much mutual touching. Just average for everything pretty much. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shauna Styles | EuropeanMonger | Denver | Yes | 42 | 9/9/14 | |
|
Review by
EuropeanMonger
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I *never* give a fantastic for a first time visit...until now. Having wanted to see Shauna for almost 10 months, I finally took the plunge. I met Shauna at a very nice incall off of the Boulder Turnpike. She greeted me with a hug while wearing a robe. We sat down and talked for 10 minutes before beginning the festivities. We had some very nice LFK and running our hands over each other before she traveled down south to attend to my throbbing needs. It was a very sensual session in that regards. It seems gagging, copious spit and pushing her limits is all the rage but she took her time, made it soft when necessary and kept it up for about 15-20 minutes. She added a vibe to her finger and ran that up and down the shaft while continuing her efforts. I gave her a 30, 15 and 5 second warning but she kept going until long after I was done. Clean up, some friendly carefree chat and then it was her turn. Some more LFK, everything of hers was tasty and she wasn't afraid to let me know what was working for her. She seemed to really enjoy the DATO which I didn't mind giving, cover went on and we started cowgirl. Switched up to doggy and then slipped into some very snug greek. Took it very slow to help her and she let me know when I was good to go. She's a trooper, went about 8-10 minutes back there before I couldn't hold on and scored the second goal of the game. Gave me a nice warm cleanup, more friendly chat and then we went our separate ways. She's an attractive woman, clearly smart and focused on her future, great personality and a backside you want to bounce a quarter off of. As she's way up north and I'm about as far southeast as possible, return visits will be hard to come by but thats a geography issue and certainly not a service or chemistry related one. Shauna is a real gem and I very much enjoyed my time with her today. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Justina Carter | Falstaff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 37 | 9/9/14 | |
|
Review by
Falstaff
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First time with Justina, and if my luck holds, just the first of many! A slender spinner type who seems to really enjoy what she does, and does it with wonderful skill and creativity. Smart, confident, sexy, articulate - she has it all. Glad she scheduled a trip to Colorado Spring; I'm still tingling. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dezarae | PunkyskamonXXX | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/9/14 | |
|
Review by
PunkyskamonXXX
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Dez is the best. Seen her a few times. Totes worth checking out. Super nice and always willing to please. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cherry Blossom | Snoopy | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/9/14 | |
|
Review by
Snoopy
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called cherry and it was a standard two call set up she won't give you the apt number in till you are in the incall parking lot.she looks better in person then in her pictures I must say a beauty to look at very sexy and a lot of fun .Amazing blow job she does deep throat made my toes curls with a amazing view from the back the best asp I've seen in a long time.we had a very pleasant and enjoyable conversation . very friendly charismatic and sexy. I can't wait to see her later this week for round two .Overall experience with her was a perfect ten.!!!!!!!. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dezarae | Rbs570708 | Boulder | Yes | 3 | 9/9/14 | |
|
Review by
Rbs570708
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Desiree was a short setup and a pleasant surprise. She's new, good looking, and really wants to please. I had a cancellation and tried BP, which I've seldom had good results with. Desiree is an exception. We talked briefly on what we each wanted and soon got comfortable. I started with a reverse massage, but soon had to take a dive. Daty is a delight for me and Desiree was delightful. Brought her to an O, let her recover, then repeated. The 2nd was quite slow coming but very fun! My turn and my turn to receive an exquisite bbbj. Asked if she wanted to keep going, which got a mischievous grin. She decided on standing k9 instead. She's well formed, but not a spinner, and the k9 was surprisingly 'bouncy'. I let my self go to town and we both collapsed, spent and satisfied. I think she's definitely worth seeing and do recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alli | ceeu2nite | Denver | Yes | 14 | 9/9/14 | |
|
Review by
ceeu2nite
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw those fantastic reviews and decided to give her a try. In call was at an okay apt in Aurora, building was a bit run down you can tell from the smell in the hallway. Met at the door, was surprise by her appearance. Cute and sweet, a bit tomboyish... Set down the donation she immediately counted and took it to her bed room where you are not allowed to enter. The deed was done on the couch in front of TV in the living rm. Her body was petite and firm, darker than I thought with a rather large tat on her front and sides. No big deal. Got the activities going right away, felt a little rushed and finished in mish. Thought about change positions but gave up due to narrow space. Second round was on the menu however the little guy was not interested. She said "thanks for coming". I took the cue got dressed and left. In and out, 30 mins max tho I hoped for an hour of stay. The whole time I felt a bit distant, I know YMMV, unless she offer a half time play I am not going to repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey-5206 | flybuddy | Denver | Yes | 74 | 9/8/14 | |
|
Review by
flybuddy
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been with Aubrey for as many times that I can't count. Each time is more exciting than the last and a wonderful and memorable experience. She greets one with fabulous deep french kisses and it only get better from there. There are no words to describe her multi-orgasmic ability as she can have one right after the other. There is no stopping this wondrous lady as she rides into head-long into the next orgasm. As I have said before, if I were 20 years younger, I would sweep Aubrey off her feet and marry her in an instant. She is smart, loving and a great person and lover all around. i will continue to be carried away with her charm time and time again. Thanks, Aubrey for yet another marvelous time together. You only get better! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Yesenia-4618 | Ridehard351 | Denver | Yes | 139 | 9/8/14 | |
|
Review by
Ridehard351
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I almost passed on meeting this beautiful woman because it was 3 in the morning. I'm so glad I didn't pass her up. She has the tightest body and nicest ass of any provider I have been with. She opened the door in a bra and panties. She offered me a drink and we retreated to the bedroom. Started with some very tasty daty then some great utf finished in cg. I went faster than normal because she is very tight. Can't wait for round two. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karina-6997 | JackG | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/8/14 | |
|
Review by
JackG
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Karina is a very interesting case, I've read her reviews both on TER and TOB and seems like it was a learning process for her from the moment she started in this business. I was fully aware of the limited menu (thanks for all the reviewers!) but still decided to take a chance since there is one thing all reviewers agree that she is smoking hot! And she indeed is! However, this morning there is another new review on TER which ripped her apart. I was a little concerned but still decide to take the shot since that reviewer doesn't have any other credential under his belt and Karina assured me that the review was bogus. I finally decide to go and I am very glad I did. Just like the other reviewer on TOB mentioned, it is a lot like a 3G experience for the first time. Having said that, She does mention that her menu can be expanded depends on her comfort level with the clients and extra fees. She quoted me 50 more for DATY and 100 more for MSOG and 15 extra minutes. And quite frankly I think it is a good deal considering how hot she is. She mention those upfront and I knew beforehand that 250 will be FS and non-GFE, although somebody might consider it is an upsell, I am fine with it. Now on the positive side, she is a very lovely lady. Very intelligent and can hold a conversation well. I really enjoyed her company. The main event was very hot too. Her natural D cups are truly a blessing and I can't get my hands off them. Heck, I would just spend an hour with them without any complain. It's been a while since I write a long review but she deserves it. I can't wait to see her again and this time I am going to taste her and try to come multiple times. As always, YMMV Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | roadcyclist14 | Denver | Yes | 170 | 9/8/14 | |
|
Review by
roadcyclist14
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow what can I say? I am a newbie, in fact she was my first successful attempt at this. She is a very beautiful woman that made me feel so at ease even though I was freaking out inside. Being new to this, I didn't have any references, but after a couple of quick painless emails she verified me and scheduled a time to meet. I arrived at her incall which was very classy,clean and inviting. When she answered her door, she greeted me in a very sexy bra and panty combo that really blow my mind. She poured us a glass of wine and we chatted for a little bit, then we went to the bedroom..... I got comfortable, and we started light kissing, progressing to dfk, then she went lower... utf was awesome. She really took care of me and I sorta lost track of reality. Ill leave the rest of the details up to your imagination, but let it be known she made me feel like a king and that she seemed to be really enjoying the session. She was easy to talk to even though I am a bit of a shy guy. Its a shame she is leaving town, but I will attempt to see her again before she leaves. Any newbies out there that are trying to decide, give her a shout out, she is such a friendly, compassionate, woman with a nice soft touch, I fear she may have spoiled me........ Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Fantasy* | boldguy | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/7/14 | |
|
Review by
boldguy
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Waist of time money and gas, I should have known better, got there after an hour that I called, bad neighborhood should have been a red flag, she make me wait outside for 10 minutes, finally came outside and make me follow her to her apartment, put the donation on the table, after she count it she she ask me if I have a condom and she star looking in the drawers she just star making excuses then I heard someone in the other room, and by then I just wanted to get out of there, so I did. Avoid this my friends. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sadi* | irisheyes | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/7/14 | |
|
Review by
irisheyes
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Sadi after reading a previous review and I was very very happy as the reviewer had it spot on. Easy 2 call set-up around the Denver area at a nice hotel accommodation. Sadi even met me at a backdoor to take me to the room and put me at ease. She is very easy to talk to and help you feel relaxed. All activities performed made it worth it, and yes, very pretty girl with nice big natural tatas. Latinas do rock! I also give her props for putting up with me because as in previous posts.........I can go a while, but that's what I like and she was there to make sure I had a great time while not being a clock watcher. I couldn't believe that she is one of those people that can stay wet the whole time and no need for lube. I do not even need to think about it, I would definitely see Sadi again. Great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Risa Rand aka Risabelle | OhSoFun | Denver | Yes | 7 | 9/7/14 | |
|
Review by
OhSoFun
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contact 411 Risa has an abundance of sexual energy and she used most of it on me. We shared a bottle of wine, had a good conversation and the fun began with her changing into a sexy little outfit that very much got my attention. Risa is very pretty, a great kisser, very toned, smooth curves and a fantastic rear view. Her utf skills are amazing and she told me loves that action. We had some hot sweaty sex in a variety of position with a lot of deep kisses, daty and she finished me with a an amazing cim bbbj that was one of the best ever. The cim was unexpected, so I think it's a YMMV Risa was fantastic and I think we both had a blast. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Madyson | BettyFord | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/7/14 | |
|
Review by
BettyFord
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is way overdue as I saw Ashley about a month ago. I'm completely new to this and Ashley was totally awesome. She was very tolerant of my dorky nervousness and made me feel very comfortable. I'm sure from the other reviews you get it that she's smokin' hot and is good at what she does, so no need to spend a lot of time on that. Frankly, if she's back in town I would really love to just take her out for a beer and shoot the shit. Well, you know in addition to the other activities. Yeah, she's that f-ing cool and easy to talk to. She recently pierced her nipples which I found super hot - I love tats and piercings and a bad girl kinda look. They were a bit too sensitive at the time to get down on too seriously, but I was in such awe of the experience that I didn't care. Oh, and her in call was perfect - easy to get to and super easy to blend in and be discreet. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lucy Kitten | LOM64 | Denver | Yes | 81 | 9/7/14 | |
|
Review by
LOM64
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Lucy a few times and each time gets better than the previous visit. Lucy is funny,kind,attentive and seems to love what she does. Her UTF is fantastic as well as her kissing. Daty is the best part. She is one great lady and I cant wait to visit her again. Im getting horny just writing this. Setting up a visit is easy and she is always clean and happy to see you. If you're into large breasts look out they are real and ready to be fondled. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Natasha-4461 | lifeisfun | Colorado Springs | Yes | 20 | 9/6/14 | |
|
Review by
lifeisfun
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This lady is fantastic. Easy to talk to, made me feel welcome and comfortable. She was enthusiastic. Fantastic experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jess 720-xxx-0484 | The New Footman | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/6/14 | |
|
Review by
The New Footman
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have not written a review in a very long time. Mostly because I do not simply want to repeat what others have said. But today, I felt compelled after this experience. All that I can say is 3G 3G 3G 3G!!! This was supposed to be a 15 minute visit, did not last more than 6. She was rushing me in and out. And quite frankly, I can go for a long time. Basically, I just went down, couldn't keep it up with every sentence and phrase ending with "hon". You only have a few minutes hon! A few minutes, I just got here. There was only one review which was combined with another lady named Megan, so I thought I would give it a go. Honestly, I probably would not see her again, but the reason I wrote maybe, is because, when you need a "quick hit and run", she may be the way to go. This is the first time that I have never finished. Nice enough lady, cute smile, good conversation, but in and out. And when I got out to my car, the next guy was waiting. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shnya-Marie | kookiemonster85 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 9/6/14 | |
|
Review by
kookiemonster85
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/14 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: she's an amazing sweetheart, well worth the time and money. Great attitude, fun to be with and her skills are absolutely like no other. If your looking for a fun girl to relieve some stress with or take care of that itch..I would highly highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ecstasy | Foreplay fanatic | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 9/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Foreplay fanatic
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: From the time she came through the door until she left, she was smiling and in an excellent mood. Until this point I have only been with very mechanical providers. Ecstasy is the epitome of a GFE interaction. With the way she is able to put you at ease, you would think she was a long time girl friend. Furthermore, her sexual skills and attentiveness are that of a classy porn star. I highly recommend her. YMMV Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| kendra-3605 | hotrodlovers | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/6/14 | |
|
Review by
hotrodlovers
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met with Kendra as a GFE as a Man and Woman couple. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed her company. She is completely down to earth and just a awesome person. Kendra is beautiful. Such sparkling eyes. Very laid back. She is safe in every way. We all had a great time, it was just like hanging out with a girlfriend. We will definitely be using her services again. Thanks so much Kendra ;) Cant wait till the next time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Casey Pearls | mchave45 | Denver | Yes | 47 | 9/6/14 | |
|
Review by
mchave45
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have had my eye on Casey for a while, and finally took the plunge. Although this review is about a month late, I still have very happy fresh memories. Set up with Casey was very easy, done through P411. She was very polite, and seemed like she had great energy on the phone. Her incall is very nice, in a nice part of DTC, with semi private parking. I was definitely at ease from the moment I got there. As for Casey herself, well she is absolutly gorgeous! Smoking hot blonde with and great tan, amazing tits, and a fun personality. She really is smoking hot. As I've said her energy is amazing, playful, yet relaxing. We had some wine, and chatted for a little, with some porn playing on the tv. It was really fun, and really put us both at ease. As for the activities......she is DTF! All of her skills are top notch, and she was really responsive to me. Everything went smoothly and naturally, and we had a great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cahery | jjj80 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/4/14 | |
|
Review by
jjj80
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I took one for the team, and it paid off. She's never heard of TOB though, so I recommended it. She has a great attitude and saw me on very short notice. She's not GFE, but close enough for my taste, and considering the rate, I feel like I found a Van Gogh at a walmart. She's enthusiastic about everything and really seems to enjoy this hobby. She told me she visits about once a month, and her rate may vary by about depending on how business has been, so that's just a heads up for future readers. She never attempted to upsell or ask for a tip or anything. I'm not feeling super eloquent today, but she was absolutely worth the visit. I'd repeat and recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| monroepierce | lustfullover | Denver | Yes | 125 | 9/3/14 | |
|
Review by
lustfullover
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met her on short notice for an incall in Northglenn. We had been trying to match schedules for a couple weeks. As always, the services provided were phenomenal. Once she changed into her outfit, we began hot and heavy DFK, which quickly turned into DATY. Soon it was my turn. I was so excited that it wasn't long before the cover had to come on and pop one came and went. After a bit of a recovery and some convo, DFK started up again and we finished in her favorite, dead doggy. After that and a nice massage, I was spent and more than satisfied. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nina Rox | Falstaff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 80 | 9/3/14 | |
|
Review by
Falstaff
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It was great to see Nina again, after I'd been away for several months. She's a sexy, responsive lady, articulate and easy to talk to. Her infall is private, easy to find, and discrete. We caught up with each others' lives and enjoyed an afternoon session of mutual pleasure. Like a good friend with great benefits. I'll be back, hopefully more often in the future. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Tuezday-3265 | falcon66pride | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/3/14 | |
|
Review by
falcon66pride
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Tuezday is a firecracker. When one horny guy meets one horny woman, watch out. The whole place could go up. 30 minutes passed in a flash and it was non stop action. she is into a little kink, but i'll let you find out about it when you meet. I just know it was as much fun as I've had in a long time. It was great. We made out like teenagers as we were fondling, stroking, and sucking on each others private parts. Her BBBJ technique is off the charts. Did I say she was into light kink? Try her, you"ll want to go back over and over. I sure as hell do. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lucy Kitten | EuropeanMonger | Denver | Yes | 81 | 9/2/14 | |
|
Review by
EuropeanMonger
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After many good conversations on the chat board, I decided to go outside of my comfort zone (i.e. the same 2-3 providers) and see Lucy. It was time well spent but it was far from my usual encounter. I'm not shy around women or socially awkward, I just don't do good meeting new escorts for the first time. This is not a reflection on her but more of a process on how my brain works. I digress... We had a good conversation to break the ice and then we got down to business. She's a curvier woman but she is very comfortable in her own skin which is awesome. She has very sensitive nipples that are pierced and respond well to attention. Her French skills are top notch. I don't pop from French. I literally can count the number of times on one hand that I have finished from that alone. However her technique and skill here made me decide to enjoy that instead since it was doing the trick and after about 12-15 minutes I was enjoying my moment of pure bliss. Lots of attention to the twins and just the right amount of hand/mouth ratio. My hand was equally busy on her as well. Generally I'm not selfish and love to reciprocate but for a long list of reasons why (which I won't post here) that didn't happen. Her incall was easy to get to and while the building is older, its in good shape. The room itself was clean as well. Lucy is a free spirit, confident in herself and seems to enjoy company that she clicks with. I very much believe that time with her is YMMV based on how you treat her, your hygiene and trust as she has a good menu to select from. I enjoyed my time with her and appreciate her seeing me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Justina Carter | meltonj | Fort Collins | Yes | 37 | 9/2/14 | |
|
Review by
meltonj
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Justina describes herself in her bio, as wanting to meet the needs of her clients. Well, speaking from my experience with her, she's the real deal!! Justina made me feel very comfortable from the moment we greeted! When we got down to business, it was all about me! I got the very best of what I wanted on the menu!!! Guys, don't miss out on this gem! She's beautiful, intelligent, and kind!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||