Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Trinity-1825 | Paul Pudenda | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Paul Pudenda
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is a very hard review to write, because Trinity really is a nice, cute and personable young lady. But in the interest of public service, my colleagues need to know that the previous reviewer provided almost no useful information, except for the fact that she is not LE. Acting on this level of vagueness is my fault alone, representing a mistake I will not repeat. Substantial amplification is required to say that Trinity's level of service is almost non-existent. She even questioned me about being LE and trying to entrap her, which is a clue about inexperience that I will not ignore again. Trinity is a self-confessed germaphobe, which she might have mentioned that in her ad or before I provided the donation. Instead, she claims: “I am a dream come true in more ways then [sic] one.” Regrettably, the following does not quite measure up to my concept of a dream: Trinity will not even touch you unless you're covered, and there's no kissing on the mouth. I get the latter, but not the former. Never before have I encountered limitations so severe. But usually I have beforehand the advantage of an informative and competent review. MSOG was not available, since she was up and dressed quickly. This was actually a blessing that enabled me to get out. Others may fare better and Trinity really is a very nice person, which is why I say "Maybe" to a recommendation. YMMV, but I doubt it. She is a very nice girl in the wrong business. You can chat up a cute girl in the check-out line at the super market without any donation. Despite the low donation, the service level provided was woefully deficient - even when taking into account her pleasant demeanor. I've had far better experiences for the same outlay. But the icing on the cake was that she couldn’t wait for me to leave before washing her breasts after I kissed the girls goodbye. In all of my years here, that was a first! We all like to feel like lepers, don’t we? Here is a more recent web site reference: http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/last-day-asian-girl-with-mouth-watering-curves-100-real-and-5080150-specials-today-only-22/15909035 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Samantha Finesse | Crowe99 | Denver | Yes | 22 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Crowe99
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok, so i'm going to have to go with fantastic here. She really was a sweetheart and had that great sweet disposition which made it better. Nice downtown location I had texted her earlier but did not get a response, then called later and missed her but she called back and met me at location.. Pics are accurate. She has a great body. Have to up it to the "fantastic" notch due to enthusiasm. All the "fun stuff" was initiated by her and not me, many different positions were tried. After round # 2 it was her that wanted to initiate a 3rd round..yes that's right, a 3rd time, which I was not sure I could accomplish but relished in the challenge. To say this doesn't happen every day would be putting it mildly, and for someone crossing into middle age a rare treat to be savored for sure. I hope she comes back to Denver again someday. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mandi Mason | durango86 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
durango86
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: wow cant wait to see her again was the est ive had Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elle Belle | Kaos | Denver | Yes | 38 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Kaos
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Easy set-up via email/P411. Met in a nice mid-range hotel near the Park Meadows mall, no hassle, no problems. Elle was a delight to visit. We shared some laughs, some fun and some wine -- and some music played through a tinny speaker (totally my fault!). I experienced a first with her (check that one off of my bucket list!) -- she's very open sexually and I think would consider a variety of requests as long as she is comfortable with you and you behave yourself. Elle seemed to enjoy herself as much as I which is a big plus in my book. I look forward to seeing her again in the future! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valentina Sanchez | Figjam | Denver | Yes | 85 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Figjam
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I read the reviews and had to get something booked with this one. We didnt connect as well as others had for some reason but this gal is top notch. Showed up a tad early and she asked me to wait in the bar. When she was ready she shot me a text and I was off to the room. We briefly chatted and got going. The only thing was when I requested greek she asked if I had lube cause she didnt. That's when I kind of got thrown off a little during the session cause I was planning on that. Overall though she is smoking hot, responsive and tasteful DATY, intelligent. I would not have a problem recommending her to anyone. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lilly-BP | Figjam | Fort Collins | Yes | 1 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Figjam
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/14 Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was having a good run of new providers that I decided it was time to TOFTT. It wasn't the worst mistake I have ever made, but YMMV. She has a good attitude and is talkative. But I had to laugh when phone goes off in session and she actually texted back, not skipping a beat. Look I like to see new providers so I know there is always a little risk especially when they are not reviewed. She's real, pics a semi accurate but old and 25lbs ago. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aberdeen | fork | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pickins were slim in Colorado Springs, so I decided, on a whim, to road trip to Denver to see a BP girl with no reviews. What could go wrong? In the end, nothing went wrong. Aberdeen was a real treat! We met in Westminster at a not-so-nice hotel. Aberdeen is a true original, with fire-truck red hair, glasses, and a very slender build. She was wearing hot black stockings, my favorite. Imagine a punk rocker without the piercings and tattoos (there was one tiny one I saw). She is a leggy spinner. She is also very nice girl, and a joy to be with. She only gives LFK, but a lot of LFK is almost as good as DFK. All other services were delivered with enthusiasm and energy. She is everything I could want - nice, hot, sexual, energetic, and very far from my home. Except for that last one, she's perfect! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Christie LAmour | mjk_79 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
mjk_79
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been looking forward to seeing Christie for months and finally was able to set up a session when she was visiting. Arrived 15 minutes early, texted her at 5 till as she had asked but didn't get the room number until about 10 after. Getting into the building was also challenging, her cousin had to let me in. Christie was very attractive although not quite what i was expecting, she's much more tanned than in her pictures. All aspects of the session were amazing, very good utf and she's ftf with an amazing natural rack that i love. The only thing is I prefer a slightly slower unrushed session, and I did feel like things were moving a bit fast. Overall very good experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lana 970-xxx-6956 | dddd56 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
dddd56
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Lana many times and I've never been disappointed. Her body is incredible, daty is soft ant tasty, and the UTF is out of this world. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | Synoches | Denver | Yes | 56 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First off, tipping was purely my choice. She was pleasantly surprised by the gesture. I've been taking notice of Lilly Ann's posts on EB for a while as I found her pictures very enticing. I love slender dark-haired girls. I decided I would set up a meeting and called her number. She didn't answer but immediately texted back and it became apparent that she seems to prefer texting (which works well for me too). Set up was simple enough and she asked that I text her when I was at the corner by her private incall. She responded that she was heading down and showed up about 5 minutes later to walk me in. She seemed a tad bit distant at first but I felt much more comfortable after we got in and spent some time chatting. She really showed a deep interest in getting to know me along with my likes and dislikes. I told her that a massage would be nice and she put a lot of effort into giving me a nice sensual massage. Not long after that, we spent some time in body to body caressing with a little Russian. The main event was awesome but quicker (my fault, of course) than I would've liked. She provided cleanup and a shower. Overall, the experience was fantastic. She did all the before and after things that generally come with what we all usually call a "GFE" experience. She's lighter with the kissing and oral was all covered. That said, I really don't mind considering everything else. The biggest point I should make is she's not only very friendly but she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I've seen some really enticing pictures before just to find that they "sorta" represent the real person or were 10 years ago. Not the case here. Her face is very cute, skin is perfect, boobs are perky and the whole package really does it for me. I saw her in the early afternoon and was already considering another visit by the early evening. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katerina Talise | 911C4 | Denver | No | 26 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
911C4
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen Kat several times before her return to Denver, and we had stayed in touch through P411 since she left in 2010 for Texas. I saw she was back and booked an appointment for 8 last night. My day freed up and at around 1 I sent her a message through P411 that if she could meet at 7 that would work better for me. She read the message shortly after I sent it. I get an email around 4:30 from her telling me that anytime after 7 will work. I say great and drive 75 miles to Denver to see her. She refused to give me her phone number so when I arrive in Lodo at 6:55 I both email her and message her through P411. I park on the street by Coors Field and wait. I send more emails and P411's. 45 minutes goes by. I incredulously figure I am being stood up, so I book another girl. About 5 minutes later, around 7:50, she calls me. I tell her I booked another appointment. She says she set aside the entire evening for me (I had booked 2 hours) and some convoluted story about having phone issues and now I was standing her up. She says the appointment was really for 8. No sorry, no understanding, just attitude. I feel terrible because I really wanted to see her and resume our relationship. After she reads me the riot act I simply say bye and hang up the phone. Then, I get a message through P411 that my absence was "duly noted" and "best wishes". i block her on P411. She ruined my night, I drove 150 miles for nothing, but at least I had still had in my pocket and not hers. Caveat Emptor. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Crystal (719-xxx-8473) | Foreplay fanatic | Colorado Springs | No | 4 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Foreplay fanatic
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She seemed like a nice girl. Easy to set up appt with her. Besides some up selling, she would not kiss or perform any BJ activities. She allowed DATY and after finishing, got dressed and was ready to leave. This was after 30 min and I had paid for an hour. She said that's how it goes with her and what else would I want to do? I could think of many things but she made an excuse why she had to leave. Rip off!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Olivia COS | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I took another BP gamble here, the second one for me this week that paid off. Olivia had posted on BP a few weeks ago, just an ad with no number, no name, and not much info other than a few super hot pictures. We chatted through email, and after a few failed attempts we eventually managed to find a time to meet up. My patience was repaid. She is absolutely gorgeous and looked smart in a nice dress and heels that said "sexy" not "hooker". She is slender, tanned, and fit with a flawless body and some interesting tattoos. She is a bit taller than I expected, with the heels at least. Olivia has an unbelievable attitude to match her body. It was a true GFE from start to finish, except that I've never had an actual girlfriend like that. She's also very intelligent, well-spoken, and mature for her young age. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Joy 727-xxx-8267 | Stang04 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Stang04
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: One word describes her. AWESOME! Her attitude is great and she is eager to satisfy her clients. Very fun gal. I definitely plan to see her many more times. Give her a try guys. You won't be disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Haley Holt-2851 | knockneed75 | Denver | Yes | 11 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
knockneed75
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/18/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I can't say enough good things about Haley. She was on time and definitely not a clock watcher. We enjoyed a glass of wine and good conversation. After which , she lead me to the bedroom for a wonderful experience. She is extremely responsive and could read my mind about what I needed out of the session. All activities were done with enthusiasm and it seems like she really enjoyed our time together. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angela Haze | Sweet_Load | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Sweet_Load
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/20/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Walked up to a decent hotel down from the strip. She said call when you get to lobby. got to lobby she told me room number. I knocked on door and she opened the door, couldnt see her from behind the door So I walk in and she closes the door from behind.Standing there in a pretty tight dress stunning there she was. I saw Angela's profile pop up on P411 a few weeks prior. The pictures on her profile page certainly DON’T do her justice, but I can definitely vouch and say Angela is now my ATF. I was able to shower when I got there after the initial meet and greet, which was a plus because it was a very long and HOT day’s worth of meetings. Angela greeted me again after the shower and said she needed to change. From where I was standing, she definitely did NOT need to change very nice Texas stlye ASS. I felt very comfy safe and wanted with this one!! Will REPEAT Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Samantha-4458 | cwby2plzu | Denver | Yes | 20 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
cwby2plzu
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/20/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setting up the appointment was without issue, call or text-Samantha responded quickly. She told me her incall location and I was off to the races. I love her pictures and the sweetness of her voice I could hardly wait to meet her in person. She was located on the North side of DTC and the hotel wasn't the best but I was there for her not the hotels room service. She answered the door and and I was in heaven, she was the lovely woman in the pictures...even hotter in person and such a infectious personality. She likes to talk and get to know you first and that made our session even better. So we chatted for what seemed like forever ..she even offered me a drink and we relaxed. Now I have to say this was more like seeing a girl I've know for a while and when she came over and kissed me...I was hooked. We undressed and proceeded to the bed and took our time exploring each others bodies. Kissing touching and looking into her beautiful eyes, I knew I had to taste her...so down I went DATY WAS FABULOUS!! her responses made me want to blow my load right then. Then I finished and came up to some fantastic deep french kissing ...hot... then it was her turn she slowly licked me then took me deep and oh was it wonderful. she then rode me cowgirl for a while and we finished doggie...hot and sweaty........it was the best and she is on my schedule for m0re time and return visits. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alyssa Lane | promouth2008 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
promouth2008
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/20/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Now advertising as "Stella". Cute face, nicely made up. But, be aware that this is a very large girl. Ad says "athletic"(As does a previous review. Suspicious). Nope. She forgot what time we had scheduled and texted me to ask if I was running late. Incall was a low-end hotel. OK, clean enough, but, had me strip and lie down on the bedspread with no towel or anything between me and it. How would you like to be the 3rd or 4th guy of the day in that situation? Massage was OK, she claims to have had some training. But, just as we were getting rolling, she tells me to flip. I think maybe I'm going to get a show or some b-to-b contact, but, no, she goes right for the stick. Boob touching allowed, bottoms stayed on. I commented that I wanted to enjoy all of our time together, and she said "um-hmm" and just kept wanking. Finally, I just decided to get off and get out. She went for a towel, put some cold water on it, and tossed it to me for self-clean up. As I looked at the bathroom area, that was the only towel I saw, so I have to assume that it was going to be reused throughout the day! She was supposedly running a " special", and had told me on the phone that all of her sessions were an hour. The ad also says so in all caps. Between her being 5 minutes late and finishing me off quick, I barely got 20 minutes of action. Repeatedly commented that her really fun sessions were the upgrades. At least I only dropped a Benjamin on this. Her regular rates are high, so I expected more. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme | Powerturbine | Fort Collins | No | 94 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Powerturbine
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/20/14 Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup was easy, incall was in hotel being remodeled so it wasn't the greatest location. She met me at the door and introduced me to the other girl working in the same room who hug on in the bathroom during the session. That was a little awkward. Left donation on the table and was informed the price did not include FS and would need additional $$. Figuring I may as well go for it. She recently had some kind of abdominal surgery and was sore. Started off with terrible CBJ that lasted for about 30sec before moving to a half hearted HJ. Barely have a semi at this point and she wants to go missionary. While going she has her hands covering everything as if I can't tell she's trying to pass off her had as me being actually inside her. I wasn't buying it so now she wants reverse cowgirl and tries to do the same thing. Has me outside of her using her hand again. Now she stops because she says I'm hurting her surgery incision and finishes me off with half hearted HJ and lame dirty talk. Shoulda been up front if she couldn't do FS. Total waste of time...rip off Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Justina Carter | coolhand luke | Fort Collins | Yes | 37 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
coolhand luke
(85 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/19/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Really an excellent provider. Very attentive and was very easy to contact. I saw her in Ft. Collins and had a wonderful session with her. Even tried a few new things per her suggestions. Very physically fit and eager to please and a great attitude. She has many fantastic reviews and no reason to give her any less. Lets just say that she was good in all aspects without going into the details. Most of you don't want all of them anyway. I do recommend her and will repeat myself. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valentina Sanchez | silver tongue demon | Denver | Yes | 85 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
silver tongue demon
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/19/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow! This fine young lady is worth every penny. From my assumption, she's still pretty new to the business and her body is pretty damn flawless. Valentina is a total pro with an upscale downtown location and she dresses to match. I actually got really nervous around her (knowing in reality that I would never have a chance with a woman this hot) and stuttered like a teenager about to pop his cherry with the homecoming queen. I had requested GFE and we got right to business. DATY, TF, 69, CG, all of it high quality. The only drawback was she wasn't very into it. I can't blame her, I wasn't exactly Mr. Smooth and she was in the middle of a double shift (Saturday afternoon). She wasn't negative at all, but I couldn't get much of a reaction. YMMV. I'm hoping it was just an off day and I'll definitely try again in the future. No disrespect to the other fine ladies in the biz, but Valentina had me saying "God damn!" all the way home. ~Fucker : ) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lacey Love | MHGuy69 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
MHGuy69
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/19/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Took a chance on Lacey as I couldn't find any reviews or much background. VERY glad I did. On top of being gorgeous she was a lot of fun to be with, very easy going yet sexy. Lacey has a beautiful body and she knows how to use it...and then some. A terrific session was followed by a nice chat afterwards. Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexxy Sabrina | Home run hitter | Denver | Yes | 11 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Home run hitter
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/19/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I prebooked with Sabrina after checking other reviews which sounded almost too good to be true. I was greeted by the girl in the pictures and if you've seen the pictures you know that is good! I was not in the room for 30 seconds and we were making out like teenagers and she was removing my clothes! I fended her off long enough to get to the bed and let the real fun begin. Sabrina is VERY good at what she does and clearly enjoys it. GFE, PSE, OMG! Any other acronyms you can think of... I might add, unrushed, sexy, dirty, hot. I think I have to say: Grand Slam! I can't imagine anything better. Thank you Sabrina. Come back soon... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexxy Sabrina | LuvIQ-9250 | Denver | Yes | 11 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
LuvIQ-9250
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/19/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been waiting to see Sabrina since her last trip to Colorado! More than worth the wait for her to come back! Now I want her to just move here! ;) She was everything I had hoped for and more! She is beautiful, cute, sexy and amazing all at the same time! Treat her well and that sexy evil grin will say it all! ATF... now I have to wait until next time... Thank you Sabrina and I look forward to seeing you next time you're in Colorado! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lady Sabrina-6008 | Wannabebad | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Wannabebad
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/19/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Most everybody on the boards knows that Lady Sabrina used to be and has reviews under Camille COS and has had a varied past. I have had my eye on her for a couple of years and watched the ups and downs but never pulled the trigger. Recently she has come back and has stated in her ads she has turned a new leaf and really trying to be the best she can be and from my experience she has indeed turned that new leaf. I text'd her one morning and we chatted for a bit but unfortunately our schedules wouldn't mesh that day so we set an appointment for 10 the following morning with me to text at 9 and finalize. Well 9 came and went and I didn't hear from her till 11 when she told me she overslept. Okay a miss step but at least she contacted me which I told her she could and we made plans for later that day. Again she was having bad luck that day and the appointment kept getting pushed back. Her excuses where believable and we had constant communication so I am giving her the benefit of the doubt and just think she was having a shitty day. Finally everything was on track and I walked up to her door at an ok motel. As I entered I saw she had really done up the place and made it seem like a studio apt and not just a motel room. She was dressed beautifully with a lovely dress and high heels and was all done up and looked beautiful. we chatted for a bit and and started to get comfortable. Now this is where all my maybes come in. Dressed this girl has a fantastic figure and any man would be proud to have her on his arm. Small waist, great chest, long legs and easy on the eyes. Unfortunately everything falls apart a little when the clothes come off. She has lost a bunch of weight in the past couple of years (150 by her admission) and everything has just kinda fallen out of place and is soft and squishy. Now I am soft and squishy too so that doesn't bother me too terribly much but if you don't like that then don't see her. As we lay on the bed some of the rules and up selling started. She does TF normally but for an up-charge will do UTF. She also stated that she set an alarm on her phone 5 min out from the end of the appointment not as a "get the heck out" alarm but as a "warning alarm". I went with the UTF because she had already given me a break on donation due to all the hassles of getting to her so it all evened out to her normal donation of $.20. I believe the up charge would have raised it to $.60 for 30 from what she said. Also she doesn't kiss for various reasons but hope that in time that will change to a more GFE. her oral skills are okay but we moved on quickly since I wanted a taste. I heard she was so responsive and she is and very clean and smells great all over. She is either a very good actress or she really does get into sex and being pleased. We only really did one position with her on the side of the bed and me standing so that I could see her great legs but again this is where the looseness of everything comes into play as her breasts kinda fall to the sides and pancake out and her belly really moves. She could really stand to have all the excess skin removed from her weight loss. as we went along she touched herself for me and I do believe that she came at least once from the feel of it and she does have the moaning and groaning down to a science. I was very encouraged and shortly after the alarm went off I popped. she offered some stuff to clean up and we both dressed and said our goodbyes. All in all I do think that Sabrina is really trying to get all of her act together and become a good provider and companion so she gets top marks for effort and she is nice to talk to. The rest of everything was average but in this market I think she is just a tad bit overpriced and you can tell that drama surrounds her just on the fringes from how she talks. She is FTF but don't think I will be repeating Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tara-1519 | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 34 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/19/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was again cruising BP when an ad stood up and called my name. It had a different quality of pictures, and just seemed to have more class than the usual fare. I emailed Tara and she replied shortly. This young woman highly values discretion, as do I. We setup an appointment in a downtown centralized location. I arrived a little late, as the closest parking meter was not working, so I had to cruise into a convenient parking lot. Found the location, and introduced myself to Tara. I was shown to a small, beautifully decorated massage room and asked to get comfortable, face down on the table. Tara came in and quickly disrobed. Now I'd have to say, 1) she is the girl in the photos in the ad, 2) she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever been touched by and 3) she has a smoking hot, playboy bunny body. Her mood was unhurried and classy, from the moment our session began until she applied the moist hot towels to clean up. Her touch was (CMT) therapeutic and sensual at the same time. Slow and teasing, with a touch of naughtiness. I had a wonderful time and will return shortly. I would highly recommend spending time in Tara's capable hands. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sasha Fierce-6748 | drdato | Denver | Yes | 67 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
drdato
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/18/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sasha is a wonderful GFE. Little punk rock girl with class. Her smile will melt your heart. Quick 2 call and youre on your way. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| kaimi | Max2 | Denver | No | 6 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Max2
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/18/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She met me at the door in a hotel with a stretch knit outfit on and kept her hands over her breast the whole time. She told me to get comfortable as she went for a condom. TV stayed on. She act bored. She tried some TF for a few seconds than said what position I wanted and went right to that before I got hard. I tried to get off that way but wasn't turned on at all. So I quit and got dressed and left. Guys don't waste your time! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nevaeh-1103 | pueblohoodrat | Pueblo | Yes | 1 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
pueblohoodrat
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/18/14 Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok so I had some time to spend and some money I did some checking and found Nevaeh. She has posted under a few other names I really have not seen any negative on her so I thought I should give her a try. First mistake I did not realize at the time she did have some negative reviews. Well I call Her to set a time standard 2 call set up- She agrees that we can meet up in an hour so I got ready headed out and found the in call location. Once inside was not too clean smelled of weed and stale booze we took care of the business and that is where I should have just left. I get undressed and so does she laying on the bed and she kind of smelled dirty like she didn't clean up after the last guy but hey I was horny. I will say her blowjobs are out of this world and she does provide cim for an extra fee. After the bj she hops on for some cowgirl and that's when the smell hit she smelled like a fish canning plant... I tried to be more than fair and stick it out but I just couldn't..I faked the load got dressed and got out Did my own 3g experience...I am not bashing her at all she was pretty but she seemed lazy unclean and not really into anything.. Guys I would stay away from this one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Honey 720-xxx-0734 | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/18/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was feeling adventurous. Checked BP and found Honey's ad. Called and setup an appt. Called when I was close and she gave me the apartment number. Surprised when she opened the door. Maybe the same girl as the pics, but before her daughter was born. She has some baby belly sign, but cute overall. She did the massage topless and tenderly stroked me after the turn. Almost embarrassed to touch any intimate part of my body. Very new and innocent. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Gabriella 619-xxx-8393 | Paul Pudenda | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Paul Pudenda
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gabriella is a gorgeous visitor from San Diego - finally, a positive from the 619 area code. Thanks to the other reviewers, without whose testimony I would have likely passed. Regretfully, she's only here til Thursday Aug 21. Her full and natural endowment is truly a wonder to behold, but fits her frame perfectly. She is bubbly, vivacious and extremely up-beat. Perfect make-up that is tasteful, classy and not over-done. Extremely accommodating, Gabriella provided exactly the care I needed. Candles were lit, music was playing, and Gabriella gave me the perfect end to the weekend. She is an absolutely lovely lady, who takes great pride in herself and her service. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Serena Kim | Petergold | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Petergold
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Serena is in town and I couldn't resist making a appointment with her. Emailed her and got a quick response passed her screening. She gave the incall location and when she opened the door... holy shit!! so f**ken HOT and beautiful. Picture of her are accurate. Man, VERY beautiful, very friendly, and very accommodating. Lips so soft, UTF one of the best. All activities done in session done with perfection. I'll be seeing her one more time before she leaves. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Christina of Denver | job247365 | Denver | Yes | 75 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
job247365
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/20/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Getting in touch with Christina went smoothly with her checking my references and getting me verified. We agreed on a Sunday morning and I had read her reviews and was anticipating a blissful, sexy morning. We started at the appointed time and she was affectionate from the time a came in the door (which I love) and things were sensual and passionate from there. All activities listed above we're performed with enthusiasm. Christina is a sweetheart and topped everything off with a great massage. I HiGHLY recommend. Thanks Christina. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jaylee | anarchy34.5 | Denver | No | 1 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
anarchy34.5
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Started out good but things changed real quick. She started the upsell as soon as the clothes came off and told me the donation was French only. Was very rude and kept telling me that other guys pay more.....total turn off!! Left very disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stephanie Taylor | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 19 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/20/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup was easily done via email. Once a time was set I was given her number to text once I got to the location. Arrived at the incall with no issues, texted for the room and proceeded to head inside. Once she opened the door...very very nice. Just like the pics. Very much in shape. With the formalities out of the way off came the clothes as I started out on my stomach. Very nice therapeutic massage with little to no teasing. On the flip she continued the massage and as things turned sensual she straddled me in reverse for a nice view for 10 seconds then sat upright so I could not access from behind. Was a bit bummed but tension was relieved and I was out the door. Overall she has great convo and is engaging. Nice personality and worth the visit. I was happy to get such a nice massage on a bed...if she had a table I would rate her higher for sure. I am giving a very good rating and suggest that you gents see her the next time she is avail. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nina 512-xxx-0477 | diver00 | Denver | No | 1 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
diver00
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Totally 3g and not very friendly get in and get out very rushed didn't seem to enjoy or like her job, notice a couple of black guys hanging around the room before I went in. Daty not very good. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey James | Sweet_Load | Las Vegas | Yes | 3 | 8/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Sweet_Load
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What an awesome session! Easy call screening. So Aubrey shows up to my suite around 8pm knocks I answered the door. Aubrey quickly gives me a hug and kiss (warm introduction)then walks in i have nice music playing in the background, we go tn the bed and we chatted briefly before I got "comfortable". We started making out like teenagers and my hands began to wander. Her breasts are nice, soft and very sensitive. Light licking on the nipples caused them to get stiff and Leigh to moan with pleasure. All the while, my hand was teasing her pussy and clit while she started to get very wet. We continued to make out and she really started to get hot. My hand stared to move faster and she was soon cumming with some awesome sound effects. She gets really sensitive after, so i didn't play too much longer. She moved down to my rock hardness and started giving a great cbj, i didn't want her to have all the fun, so i recommended 69. She got into position and i went to town. Guys, her pussy tastes like honey. It was awesome and i had a great time eating her out. After a bit she was cumming again and i got to taste her sweetness as it entered my mouth. She was really weak by then and all she wanted was my hard dick in her so I then slipped on in. She was so wet, i slipped out a couple of times. Got into a good rhythm and started fucking her balls deep. After a few minutes, i exploded into the cover. It rocked. She went and cleaned me up and we laid next to each other naked and chatted. Her hands moved up and down my body. A second cup was on the menu, but i was good with the one and i knew she was spent with the 2 i gave her. Besides, laying there like that really felt like the GFE that so many promise but few deliver, so i didn't want to rush anything. Besides, i know i am going to see her again. When time was up, I walked her to the door completely naked and she gave me a nice long kiss. So very, very nice! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Denver Eden | YourmyfavoriteASP | Denver | Yes | 32 | 8/23/14 | |
|
Review by
YourmyfavoriteASP
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is long overdue. I have seen Denver Eden twice. You should see her at least twice too! Our first encounter we chatted to get to know each other and then our time together began. She was great, I was ok.... A month or two goes by and I'd like to see her again. I enter her very nice, very clean apartment. I request to take a quick shower. I use mouthwash (love it's there waiting for me). Then, off to the bedroom. I'm already undressed to we get her undressed. She's a great kisser. First up is a covered lick of my ole hard master. I request slow. She abides. After a lovely suck with lots of eye contact, up she comes. She tastes of so sweet. We have a least 20 minutes of fun in the sheets, outside the sheets, around the sheets. Great time, She loves to moan. She loves the eye contact. After that she just sat on me naked and we chatted. Very fine time indeed....now...where is her number. S. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber Lynn | Keyser | Denver | Yes | 4 | 8/23/14 | |
|
Review by
Keyser
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Same day appt, but still several hours notice. When I arrived she had made no effort to "get ready" - hair in a ponytail, no makeup. She wasn't unpleasant, just very 3G's and didn't seem to enjoy herself, or even want/try to. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Lust | tinman | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 8/23/14 | |
|
Review by
tinman
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: - note: I couldnt figure out how to change the phone number in the review system but she advertises on backpage as Ashley and the number is 719*505*6363. So I had the opportunity to see miss lust a few time over the last few months. definitely the GFE experience. great attitude, funny and intelligent. Not a clock watcher. Great body and the photo's in her add are accurate and recent. Beautiful piercing blue eyes and delicate features. Seems to actually like what she does. All safe but that's what I like, clean as a whistle everywhere (trust me I checked :-). Only con i guess is sometimes she is hard to pin down on a time. given she only does outcall you can imagine how that can be difficult. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Samantha-4458 | kinky_dog | Denver | Yes | 20 | 8/23/14 | |
|
Review by
kinky_dog
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Its been way to long since I last saw Samantha, but she is and amazing provider. She's fun to talk to and even more fun to look at, long legs and a youthful and firm body. All activities where done with amazing skill. I won't bore you all with the the details but if you have not seen her yet set up some time with her you won't regret it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Samantha Sunshine | Dbltap | Denver | No | 1 | 8/23/14 | |
|
Review by
Dbltap
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It's been awhile since I submitted a review here, so long that I had to re-register! Anyway, I don't consider myself a regular or routine hobbyist, but I have enough experience over the past several years to rate fairly and objectively. I got back into the game last night because it has been so long and the online dating scene generally sucks the energy out of me. And being a very part time hobbyist seems to be a lot cheaper in the long run. Anyhow...I live north of Denver, far enough that I really was not looking forward to the 25 or so mile drive to satisfy my urges, so I made the decision to look for something local. My favorite provider actually posted an ad the same day (she posts very infrequently) and I should have cued in on that hint. But, like I said I wanted to test the local waters and found Samantha in town. OK, so she's definitely not Maxim quality, but I was also looking for something with an "edge." That combined with the "donation" amount convinced me to give her a try. I initiated contact by texting and that seemed to work ok. Got to her incall location where she texted me to call her to find her apt. Called her and met up ok, but the apt. (borrowed from a friend) was small and cramped, but clean. If it were a motel it would warrant a 1 1/2 star rating (out of 5). She appeared to have been drinking (I had not been), or under the influence of something else, and her conversation didn't make a lot of sense to me when she talked about piercing her nipples. Anyway, the initial encounter seemed awkward at best. She offered no intimate greeting, no touching, rubbing, or light kissing. She told me to get completely undressed before she even had her top off. It was a lame strip tease if that was her intention. She asked if I wanted to do mish or doggie. I opted for mish, which I'm glad I did since the view from the backside would have been pretty mediocre. She wouldn't let me use my fingers to play with her saying she didn't like fingernails. I showed her that I had just clipped mine for that specific purpose! It was also apparent she wasn't going to consent to DATY either, having slipped on the cover just before and working quickly to get me into her. It's also worth saying that during the cover up process there was no BBBJ and no TF either, just a little light hand action at most. I know I'm no George Clooney (in my 50's) but I also know that I'm a decent looking guy (surprised a couple of providers that I was more than they expected). While we were engaged she seemed to enjoy it, but that could easily have been a ploy. I tried moving around a bit and re-positioning her legs for instance but the low lying pull out futon couch used as a bed was not accommodating at all for any edge-of-the-bed positions or much variety. After about ten minutes she put her hand down below in an effort to expedite the finale. It worked and I took the cue to end this dismal encounter as quickly as I could. Got cleaned up and dressed and she told me to keep her in mind for future visits....I don't think so. Gentlemen, this is a perfect example of getting what you paid for....this is not the type of business where you should compromise on quality. Total time was probably around 20 or so minutes and she certainly seemed to be a clock watcher, which is somewhat surprising to me since she is clearly not the type that can afford to lose business. Next time I'll be prepared to factor in the drive time to find what I need. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amy 254-xxx-9522 | GOODFORU | Denver | No | 1 | 8/23/14 | |
|
Review by
GOODFORU
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very nice looking. never took off panties, Gave me a so so back rub with my oil.I gave her a good foot rub. I gave her a back rub but she did not like that. Tried socking on her really nice boobs said that tickles, All she did was talk and say the young guys witch I am not just want to take her on there boat and see her in a bikini.SHE NEVER TOUCHED ME OTHER THAN MY BACK. VERY COLD PERSONALITY. SHE DID NOT LIKE TO BE TOUCHED. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Justina Carter | Mdguy6117 | Denver | Yes | 37 | 8/23/14 | |
|
Review by
Mdguy6117
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Newb here, Decided I wanted to see the fairest of them all & boy did I choose well.. Justina is very clean, EXTREMLY sexy, I have a thing for small Petite ladies. She's the best at what she does. It was so nice, I have to have it twice. Booked a future appointment on the spot it was that good. Teased & Pleased me from start to finish. Definitely have an extra pep in my step after our encounter.. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alli | Rbs570708 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 8/22/14 | |
|
Review by
Rbs570708
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alli is just like her pictures, slender, tiny and a spinner with a delightful smile. She greeted me with a big hug and deep kiss. A real girlfriend. We were quickly relaxed and I was enchanted with this little pixie. All acts were done with fun, enthusiasm and passion. I will definitely see her again and recommend her to anyone. If you prefer petite, you'll be as enchanted and delighted as I was. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valentina Sanchez | 1 hour vacationer | Denver | Yes | 85 | 8/22/14 | |
|
Review by
1 hour vacationer
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Valentina is a relaxed, easy going woman. She is fun. Physically she is a little bigger than her photos might indicate to you. But it's fine unless you are clearly looking for spinner svelte. Easy P411 set up. Nice, comfortable time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Beautiful Brittany | sy | Denver | No | 8 | 8/22/14 | |
|
Review by
sy
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After such a good first experience, I decided to see her again. We texted for over 3 weeks with her constantly rescheduling and excusing herself for not being able to keep her appointments. We finally arranged a meeting time for the next day but when I arrived, no one answered the door. Perhaps she moved or took on a different line of work. I hope so. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elle St. Lovelle-1524 | Sam I Am | Denver | Yes | 21 | 8/22/14 | |
|
Review by
Sam I Am
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I know I said previously I wouldn't see her again but I had an itch and pickings were slim ... Elle has a very good attitude and tries to accommodate but unfortunately her skills and appearance are lacking. Elle has gained a lot of weight since I last saw her and now has a huge, flabby belly. Also her skills in general and particularly her oral skills are very poor. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Keri Skye-5095 | cologuy4funn | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/22/14 | |
|
Review by
cologuy4funn
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I made the initial decision to contact Keri after viewing her 411 ad. It was well-written and sincere and clearly her own words, which is something i like. scheduling was easy, through email and PM; she was very responsive and flexible. We quickly settled on a day / time, at a place of my choosing (FYI, she is outcall-only.) The rest of the story: Keri is hands-down that hottest, toned out, petite blonde babe that has inspired every man's lust since he was old enough to find dad's Penthouse magazine stash. She's early 20's, maybe 5'3", around a hundred pounds, straight blonde hair, gorgeous eyes; small perky tits and an ass i still can't stop thinking about. flat tummy, tiny waist; not an ounce of fat. I could keep going, but in three words she's hot, hot, hot. All of this said, Keri is NOT a GFE, so if you decide to contact her, please be aware that there are boundaries. I like and appreciate this for what should be obvious reasons to any thinking person, but I realize that not everyone is in to rules. I will not be delivering a play-by-play, which is not my style; suffice to say she's energetic and fun and her physical beauty enhanced what was already a great time. It was clear she enjoyed herself too, and I doubt it will be long before i'm back in touch with her. Last word: Keri is not only stunningly beautiful, she's funny, friendly, demure and articulate once the ice is broken. For these traits alone, I'd see her again. It's rare to find in a person, especially when time-constraints and the newness of the situation conspire to intervene. Overall, I found the experience with Keri fantastic and unique: one part down-to-earth super hot babe who smiles and laughs a lot, one part process of discovery, one part funny and witty conversation. safe to say I'll be back to see what happens next time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NatalieIsabel | Chaz4u | Denver | Yes | 50 | 8/22/14 | |
|
Review by
Chaz4u
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What an excellent time! Her reviews have been very good and I know why now! OMFG! Very passionate, affectionate, outstanding kisser, tasty! Pretty eyes and great smile too. Definitely my new favorite and regular! Nice, comfortable apartment in DTC as well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||