Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

29651 - 29700 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Serenity Kinks DeMarco-8036 Denver Yes 1 8/10/14
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw her post on BP and looked up her name for reviews, one really luke warm review came up with some negative comments, but when I saw her photos on her website I had to see for myself. I always have some disposable income doing nothing so I called her up. Setting a time was easy and the location was very convienient for me. I called her again when I arrived at the incall and I was seriously impressed how gorgeous this girl is (she looks just like her pictures), I mean a total natural BABE. Her boby is very curvy, she's not heavy, nice natural breasts, and a stunning face, I was shocked at how stunning her face was. Her personality was playful and fun, we connected immediately. She met me outside her room and gave me a hug rubbing against me right away. This got me hard and she got pretty excited when she saw how endowed I am. We went inside and she had to see it right now. She pulled my cock out and demanded I get naked "Now". It was not GFE, but what she said to me and how vocal she is during sex (she really wanted it pretty bad) turned me on. TF, a lot of touching, and she liked it slow at first then it got pretty intense. I completely disagree with the other reviews I had a great time, no kissing, but what mattered was done really well. I'm going to see her again and I HIGHLY recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Perri Justfun Denver Yes 26 8/10/14
Review by Justfun (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Scarlet did a two girl date with nikki holiday. They worked great together, both are super hot GFE's Scarlett was dressed in a sexy dress. I had a great time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewels of Denver Chaz4u Denver Yes 13 8/10/14
Review by Chaz4u (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not much to say that other reviewers haven't said already. Jewels is bright, cute, and I will definitely visit again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brennyn Simms-9517 opmike-3123 Denver Yes 15 8/10/14
Review by opmike-3123 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great Skills. She's a people pleaser. I felt obliged to relay the information that she is NOT athletic, nor slender, nor working out to get in shape. Brennyn is really nice, but I don't know what the rest of the reviewers are looking at. The only thing I can reason is her clients are so blown away by her skill they don't pay attention to her figure which is way closer to BBW than athletic.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
London aka: Rissa RiskyRochelle93 LondonRoyal93 samael666 Colorado Springs No 1 8/10/14
Review by samael666 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/14
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Rissa Colorado Springs Alert Type: Rob Gender: Female Name: Rissa RiskyRochelle93 LondonRoyal93 Phone Number: 719-602-3683 719-215-8587 Email: RiskyRochelle93@gmail.com Date of Meeting: 08/07/2014 Rissa is a thief. Be careful Avoid her.* On vacation in Colorado Springs. I posted an ad on CL looking for a hookup possible 3 some. Get a reply from Rissa (Rochelle Rainbow was the name on the email) her and her friend Candy are game if I "spoil" them. They send pics Rissa was super cute asian tight little body. Her friend attractive tall blonde so I said he'll yeah. Day later get reply asks if I'm still interested, I say yes . She sends me her number 719-215-8587. Txt back and forth then nothing. At like 3 am I get a txt if I'm still interested I say yes. Get a call few min later can I meet her at a gas station she's out of gas and some one stole her purse. So I drive out to meet her figured it's a few bucks and I get to see the girl before the arrangements are made . She's absolutely stunning super cute. So I pay for her gas she's going to drop off her friend and I'm just going to see her . Get txt she's on her way. Get back to my room make some coffee and go outside for a smoke. She pulls up there is a second woman in the car older ratty looking. Rissa gets out we start talking she explains she's an escort and that her friend handles her money, asks what I would like to do I say hook up with her she say how much i say up to you hun she says $$$ for the hour I remind her I just got her gas she says $$.5 , I say I can do $$ she say ok she bums a smoke as I go use the ATM . Get her Donation . I go out side Rissa is in the car passenger seat her friend walks up takes the donation hands me a condom . Rissa opens the door as her friend gets in and counts the money says it's all good . Door slams shut and they blaze out of the parking lot.  Name on email Rochelle Rainbow , RiskyRochelle93, londonroyal93


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jules rmo69 Denver Yes 3 8/10/14
Review by rmo69 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I enjoyed the massage. But I can see where some may not. It certainly wasn't therapeutic nor was it very sensual. But it was relaxing. Her location is a bit weird. But I suppose it works for her.Would of enjoyed if she wore some lingerie or something sexy but her office location isn't suited for that. After the massage was finished she asked if I wanted anything else rubbed. I said yes and she asked me to touch the area I wanted rubbed. I touched my junk and she began to massage my balls and stroke my pole. Like the other poster I was flaccid on the flip but she quickly took care of that. She massaged and stroked me with great skill and technique. My session actually went long and I was pleased with the ending so I gave her a 20 dollar tip.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicole 970-xxx-8370 Mackonit Denver Yes 2 8/9/14
Review by Mackonit (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up was rather easier made without any complication from BP. Her body is made to be held, caressed, devoured, and finally...taken. When she looks at you with those gorgeous green eyes...you'd want to take her even harder!!! With her brown hair, her fair skin...that doesn't require much makeup at all, this girl is a natural vision of beauty. Add all her sumptuous curves...all finely proportioned to her petite frame and you have a girl made to bring the ultimate pleasure. Not just an angelic voluptuous vision of female sexuality, but she is also so down to earth. We could talk for hours but we know to keep it to a decent time. Sexy, sultry, feminine, vivacious, are just words to describe Amber. She is the complete package. All activities were done with outstanding enthusiasm. Definitely the real deal. Not one to miss...I know I won't miss her...that’s for danged sure!!! She is memorable...I'll tell you that.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley bp719 Foreplay fanatic Colorado Springs Yes 2 8/9/14
Review by Foreplay fanatic (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: From the time I set up the appointment with Ashley through our time together, she was very friendly. She is an attractive woman who looks even better than her pictures. She was clear on the services she provides which I respect since we all have likes and dislikes. She did everything I wanted to her do and enjoyed it. It was important to her that I was pleased and happy with the service. I would definitely see Ashley again! She is a clean and very tasty treat! Not to mention she enjoys what she does and wants the client to be happy with the service.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April 720-xxx-9251 WreckItRalph Denver Yes 9 8/9/14
Review by WreckItRalph (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Although there are not a lot of activities listed above, it is not because those activities are not offered or enjoyed by the provider. It is because rushing through a check-the-box list of physical activities with April would be like doing shooters of Cognac Camus Freres 1878; a tragic waste of a rare treat. Rather, I chose to explore April with all of my senses, and was rewarded with an experience not unlike getting to know a new and hopefully long-time lover; retaining the excitement and anticipation of new activities to come in future rendezvouz. April is a surprisingly beautiful, sweet, gentle, doe-eyed babe who I would immediately chase in real life; the type of girl who you see on the street and know you have to at least say hello to, because you might never see her again. She is new to this, and I predict there will be a noticeable increase in lottery ticket sales over the next 6-months as men seek the financial means to take up all of her available time. Caveat: This is my first provider; what do I know, maybe they are all this great.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jules hwdyCO Fort Collins No 3 8/9/14
Review by hwdyCO (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/14
Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I just want to confirm some of the other reviews about this provider. I saw her too and had a bad experience. I hadn't found any reviews before I went to see her and so I just want to warn others. She was very polite and shy. If you just want to have a woman rub her hands gently on your back, she does that but not much else. She stays fully clothed and doesn't attempt to be sensual or even tease you while on your back nor on the flip. I am a good looking, well groomed man in my mid thirties, so it wasn't like I was offensive. I'm also pretty shy and very polite so I wasn't being rude or anything like that. I advise others to not pay for a very sub par rub with no finish options.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucious Mdguy6117 Colorado Springs Yes 4 8/6/14
Review by Mdguy6117 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very accommodating beautiful Hispanic cutie. Pics are accurate, Good utf wish I went a little longer thou Booked the night before early morning .. Text and she was awake and ready to go!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Malinna Joetita Fort Collins No 1 8/6/14
Review by Joetita (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/14
Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Do you think a bj is too much to ask? With this one, it was. She literally screamed at me of being disrespectful....that's when I got a wiff of her breath...omg, imagine a stinky pussy...that was her breath. Would NOT provide FS too. After 5 mins or so, I was asked to leave. She wouldn't give me my money back. Please stay away.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Natasha-4461 Mdguy6117 Colorado Springs Yes 20 8/6/14
Review by Mdguy6117 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great overall experience. She is very into the session. I've seen her a few times enjoyed them all. If your in " The Springs" she's a good choice.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann Dommemepleas Denver No 56 8/6/14
Review by Dommemepleas (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I communicated with client through Preferred 411to set up appointment. I arrived at [snip - location specific] promptly at 6:00 PM as instructed. I parked at the corner of Dakota and Jackson as instructed. I was told to text when I arrived and she would come down and get me. I text that I had arrived right on time. Lilly Ann text back saying she "on my way down at 6:02 PM. I stood there until 6:27 PM. I had a nice conversation with a pizza delivery man but never saw nor heard again from Lilly Ann. I sent a text stating I felt a little strange just standing her on the corner at 6:27 PM. I then text, complimenting her on the building, told her I believe she would expect me to be timely but after standing on the corner for 27 minutes after she said she was on her way down nearly a half hour earlier I told her I was heading home. I thanked her for considering me and left. She never responded. I was so excited to meet her based on the reviews!!! WTF???lol!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel asianguy303 Denver Yes 50 8/6/14
Review by asianguy303 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been out of the hobby for a few years, and what an awesome way to come back! Natalia was very sweet, sexy, and just plain awesome! The other reviews were pretty much spot on, she is very nice and accomodating, and has a very nice incall in the DTC area. Without going into details, all activities were done with great enthusiasm and it was a very nice time for the both of us. She's definitely one of the best ASP's I have ever seen, and if I had known about her before I would have been back in the hobby a long, long time ago! Treat this lady right, and she will DEFINITELY take care of you... Thanks again Natalia for an awesome time! Will see you again soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloe! (7851) easygoing1 Denver Yes 11 8/6/14
Review by easygoing1 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had booked Chloe a day in advance to see my girlfriend & I, and the next day something came up so we had to change the time up. Chloe was able to work the time change out, and was great to interact with during the whole process. Chloe is a very cool girl, and the three of us actually spent a good bit of time talking & laughing before things got going. She is a beautiful girl, with a very fun personality to match. And we loved her ink..... Without going into details, we all enjoyed playing together and it was very relaxed. My girlfriend really liked her, which of course is a big bonus for me! Looking forward to seeing her again soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
meganrae28 imwhoim-4957 Denver Yes 35 8/6/14
Review by imwhoim-4957 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I very much enjoyed my visit with Megan Rae. She made this newbie very comfortable. Great attitude. Intelligent. Easy conversation over lunch. Large, friendly dog. Time well spent on a rainy day. Looking forward to seeing Megan again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn Anderson-3655 Petergold Denver Yes 23 8/6/14
Review by Petergold (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Autumn in mid july-ish? She had a nice tan. Can't remember the date but I do remember our session. Contacted her through email and she responded, gave my ref, then set up a time and date. Incall location is nice. Dude... Brings a smile too my face every time I think about her. This young lady likes too give 115% and doesn't disappoint. All activities listed above done flawlessly and perfectly. I know, I keep saying this in all my 'fantastic' reviews... but Autumn is definitely worth seeing again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kalin Cassidy juandoh Boulder Yes 8 8/6/14
Review by juandoh (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/14
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was bored at lunch decided to have fun. I gave her a call standard two call system one to set up one when I got there. Private incall. Was greeted by a pretty women in lingerie. Took a quick shower then got to work. Started off with TF. Then got to work multiple positions. She had a great giggly attitude the whole time making it more fun. Great quick experiance.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Belle whatsleftyo-4860 Denver Yes 35 8/6/14
Review by whatsleftyo-4860 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Vanessa Bell is a sweetheart! Pretty, great bod, beautiful breasts and a true sweetheart! Easy set up through p411, and text. Nice incall with ample parking. Once I arrived, we got to know each other for a bit, connected and off we went. Great french, 69, more daty...could only pull off some mish variations and i was done for round one. A little chit chat and off for round two, my way...with her great ass backed up on my chest for me to enjoy! Again, she's a sweetheart. One that I would love to see again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Missy-6845 fork Denver No 1 8/5/14
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: In response to a 411 request on TOB a few weeks back, another hobbyist PM'ed me to say that Missy was legit so I gave her a try finally. She is a complete flake, time waster, and liar. She was initially very responsive to texting and we set up an appointment without much fuss. I agreed to get a hotel since she only does outcalls and isn't close to my home. The time came and went, and eventually the excuses started. Every time I would pretty much give up on her, she'd text back and say she was on her way shortly. She strung me along for hours and never showed up, canceled, or had a good reason for not coming. And then she was reposting her BP ad when she was supposed to be on the way. Ironically, her ad complains about people playing games on the phone, and says "no drama". I made it very easy by getting a place close to her, being on time, and giving her chance after chance. But she is nothing but drama and games. I declare this a Rip Off because I spent money on a room and wasted serious time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gabriella 619-xxx-8393 engineer Denver Yes 3 8/5/14
Review by engineer (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contacted her via text and she was responsive, we set a sat for an hour later. Her ad has a ton of rules, bold, and caps but I didn't find her to be this way in person. She was sweet, happy, smiling, friendly, talkative, and wanted to make sure I was having fun. When she opened the door I was blown away. The melons are truly spectacular, but as much for her slender, tall athletic body as the DDD boobs attached. Often mega-melons are attached to a bbw but not this woman. If someone had told me she was a nuggets player wife it wouldn't have surprised me. The time was a blast. Started with utf which she asked if I like slow & sensual or nasty and wet. I choose nasty and wet and the fun began. She licked, sucked balls, spit, hand job, deep throat. She even gave me the two handed twist. Then I requested Russian and she giggled and laid on her back. I mounted that spectacular cleavage and, while she stared me in the eyes smiling, I came between her monster globes. I originally meant F/S but the visuals were too much. Looks 9.5 (if ya like tall, slender, mega boobed ebonies) Service a 7. Body reminded me of a young, black Alia Janine. I've seen many of Denvers best mega-boob women (Lucy, Monica, Snowy Mountains, Fallen Angel, Angela Aspen, GG Ginger....and this girls rack deserves to be in that category.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh Morgan tally7diver Denver Yes 64 8/5/14
Review by tally7diver (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What an awesome session! Easy to find incall location. Leigh answered the door in a nice lingerie top without panties on. So very hot watching that ass walking to the bedroom. Nice music playing in the background, she got on the bed and we chatted briefly before I got "comfortable". We started making out like teenagers and my hands began to wander. Her breasts are nice, soft and very sensitive. Light licking on the nipples caused them to get stiff and Leigh to moan with pleasure. All the while, my hand was teasing her pussy and clit while she started to get very wet. We continued to make out and she really started to get hot. My hand stared to move faster and she was soon cumming with some awesome sound effects. She gets really sensitive after, so i didn't play too much longer. She moved down to my rock hardness and started giving a great bbj. Of course, i didn't want her to have all the fun, so i recommended 69. She got into position and i went to town. Guys, her pussy tastes like honey. It was awesome and i had a great time eating her out. After a bit she was cumming again and i got to taste her sweetness as it entered my mouth. She was really weak by then and all she wanted was my hard dick in her. Quickly covered up and slipped on in. She was so wet, i slipped out a couple of times. Got into a good rhythm and started fucking her balls deep. After a few minutes, i exploded into the cover. It rocked. She went and cleaned me up and we laid next to each other naked and chatted. Her hands moved up and down my body. A second cup was on the menu, but i was good with the one and i knew she was spent with the 2 i gave her. Besides, laying there like that really felt like the GFE that so many promise but few deliver, so i didn't want to rush anything. Besides, i know i am going to see her again. When time was up, she walked me to the door completely naked and gave me a nice long kiss. So very, very nice!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah DeVerioux maxtrax Colorado Springs Yes 31 8/5/14
Review by maxtrax (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Savanna is a welcome addition to Colorado springs she's intelligent and can carry on a good conversation'she enjoys what she does and makes one fill at ease wont go into details'she's select in who she sees and looking for regular clients give her a call you wont go wrong am I going to see her again you betcha will be one of her regulars already have set another appointment,she's great see you soon Savanna


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angel or Shay goodhandsbill Denver Yes 18 8/5/14
Review by goodhandsbill (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have had the very good fortune to have seen both Angel and Shay. They provide an incredible Nuru using their well proportioned bodies all of their bodies. The venue is the best I have ever seen with a nice shower to enjoy after the Nuru activities. They are both easy to talk with. They are intelligent and for me very importantly are extremely pleasant to be with. I would enjoy their company without the Nuru services,bu certainly want to enjoy Nuru with them again and again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kaimi Loser6uy Denver No 6 8/5/14
Review by Loser6uy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was awkward and should have been a warning... Multiple calls (and maybe more than one person answering). Kaimi couldn't commit to a time and just as I was heading out she called and said she could meet after all. Pics are accurate, she could be attractive but didn't seem to care about her appearance... Cover went all, she went over all rules and proceeded with a couple minutes of TF. She then asked if I wanted to do doggy. I asked her to get on top instead, she did, but was unenthusiastic. I asked her for reverse cowgirl and she said she wasn't comfortable doing that... Again she offered doggy. I obliged and she proceeded to watch tv, while I tried my best to get off... Needless to say, it didn't happen.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez OhSoFun Denver Yes 85 8/4/14
Review by OhSoFun (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I usually only see 411 girls, but something about her curves and long dark hair really caught my attention. I was able to arrange a 1/2 hour meet & greet on Sunday and oh boy, when I seen this beauty, I was so happy. It was 30 minute of non stop fun, her kisses, her tight kitty and all her delightful curves were such a pleasure to enjoy. It was a fantastic Sunday afternoon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Robyn 719-xxx-2497 golfcrazy Colorado Springs Yes 2 8/4/14
Review by golfcrazy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Robyn was incredible. She was beautiful and responsive. I would definitely see her again and recommend her to anyone looking for an upscale visit with a smoking hot young lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lexi 719-xxx-2573 pueblohoodrat Pueblo Yes 1 8/4/14
Review by pueblohoodrat (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/14
Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This ASP Is hot she is sexy in the pictures but in person she is hot as fuck!!!! I would see her again and all activities were done with great pleasure...She only does outcalls but trust me she is worth the time and wait..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae Home run hitter Denver Yes 107 8/4/14
Review by Home run hitter (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy set up by text. Nice clean safe in-call, I particularly took notice of soft lighting which made for a more intimate setting than most other places I've been. Danielle is a very easy-going woman and immediately made me feel comfortable and at ease. As for the fun stuff, I would best describe it as a unique blend of a hot porn star and a relaxing sensual session that left me weak-kneed and completely satisfied. Would I recommend? Absolutely. Would I return? Soon! Danielle knocked it out of the park!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH Manny1908096 Denver Yes 47 8/3/14
Review by Manny1908096 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called her to set up the appointment, super easy. I arrived and she took me to the bedroom, we chatted and then the fun began. She started kissing me and then we started making out, it was then that I started feeling her breasts, which felt amazing, she then proceeded to start a bbbj, and boy did she know what she was doing. We then moved on to Russian, and those tits were amazing to feel. She then rode me, then we moved to doggy. My god her pussy was so tight. I thought that I was fucking high school girls again. She felt amazing. Eventually, i blew my load and she was so excited for it. Overall i loved this experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miya DeMarco-8036 Denver Yes 5 8/3/14
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A really fun girl to see, great attitude, and an amazing GFE session. She has a very curvy body, a real woman's body, she likes what she does and she does it well. Incredible UTF, Mish, K9, back to Mish, nice vocal and sexy dialogue. She's a keeper. I highly recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea (formerly of COS) The Original Muffdvr Denver No 1 8/3/14
Review by The Original Muffdvr (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up appt earlier in day and agreed to meet at 11 pm.....I arrived at requested cross streets and called her......her phone was not working. Tried text and got reply.This is when excuses started ........Chelsea was late in arriving at incall by an HOUR giving me various excuses every 15 mins by text. Traffic,stopped by police,had to stop at mini mart......on and on. Offered discount to make up for delays then reneged. Extended session then reneged at end. Services were mechanical and detached. No kissing above or below waist.Cursory touching by her on my shoulders. NO warm up at all. Oral is acceptable with direction from me otherwise lacking any enthusiasm. One position,cowgirl. Nice visual but,phony moaning....no involvement on her part to mention. No clean towels to wash up with afterwards........overall experience: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez crazyb Denver Yes 85 8/3/14
Review by crazyb (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of spending some time with Valentina. Set up was easy. Valentina is very nice to talk to on the phone. The location was easy to get to . I was running early so I waited for her in the bar, she came to get me when she was ready, Valentina wore what I asked her to. She looked awesome. We went to her room and the fun started. She is very willing to please you and fun. All the activities were performed with ease. Valentina smelled tasted and felt great. I would highly recommend seeing this beautiful girl. I will be back to see her again. Thanks very much Valentina.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily lion Denver Yes 5 8/3/14
Review by lion (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I always write a review whenever I am fully satisfied with the service! Emily is a beautiful young lady who has the energy and enthusiasm to fulfill a man's need. I really enjoyed my time with her very much! Thank you Emily!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jules NoCoGuy-7001 Fort Collins Yes 3 8/3/14
Review by NoCoGuy-7001 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pretty weird visit. This was NOT a good massage on the back side (I mentioned my neck/shoulders had been tight, and she said she couldn't help since she didn't really know how to massage), and then on the flip there was no warm-up. Ever flipped totally flaccid? Not fun. In fact, she was actively avoiding my junk. It was almost comical. Then at the end she asked if I wanted any other areas massaged, I said yes and she told me I've have to take care of that manually while she helped. For the frank & beans, I had the frank and she had the beans. I tried moving her hand several times and she always moved back. Massage not good and finish not good. Her looks were okay - she's a medium/athletic build, but she remains fully clothed. You might read this and just think I'm a troll or something, but I'm a pretty fit, groomed, mid 30's guy with nothing unusual going on. I would not recommend her. Goes by several nicknames (Caligirl,superwoman, etc) and is near the mall.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kaimi steve_q Denver Yes 6 8/3/14
Review by steve_q (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a nice session with Kaimi. She is very pretty & she is the girl in the photos so if you like the look of the pics, then you will be happy with her looks. She has more the slender spinner type body. She was very friendly & nice. I wouldn't necessarily describe it as GFE but it was still a definitely good session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewels of Denver Mr. Shrek Denver Yes 13 8/3/14
Review by Mr. Shrek (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OK, So I want to keep her. Its been 10+ providers before I felt like I connected with someone on a little deeper level if you know what I mean. I get the fact that Im no Brad Pitt.., maybe a older, fatter Tom Cruise with a much bigger head, but Jewels really connected with me on a deeper level...but I do have to qualify her skills as exceptional. She made me feel fantastic and taking the time to connect after was as importaint as the act itself for me. I feel like I need to give her props cause Ive relied on some of you guys for reviews in making qualified decisions on who to see, and I have fantaastic taste so you should see her!!! Please be nice, she really is a sweet heart!! Im getting a night job a 7/11 to see her more.LOL


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Akilah Rose lonokai Denver Yes 30 8/3/14
Review by lonokai (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Akilah, WOW! What a little ball of fire. Smiling and bouncy from the minute I walked in until I left. A little light kissing upon entering with the girl who looks like the little hot coed in your college dorm that you dreamed of being with. She was in a hot little G-string and tiny bikini top. Started with a little light kissing, no tongue, really the only rule she had. While we kissed and talked my clothes slowly came off along with hers. Nice natural breasts and clean pussy. A little hand job action before I laid her down and got to a sweet DATY. I licked and sucked and wandered up and down her body. If you kiss/suck on her ears that side of her body gets goosebumps. After I'd had enough at the Y I asked for a cover and entered her while she laid on the bed and I was standing. Kissing/sucking her nipples and ears while I was inside her until I came. We laid on the bed and talked for a while until I felt like another round. Sometimes I get a MSOG and sometimes not. I brought her hand over and we stroked me for a bit, slipped on a cover and finished round two in CG. Relaxed for a bit, showered and said our goodbyes. I look forward to her next visit in October.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Summer Hummer cbt Denver Yes 13 8/3/14
Review by cbt (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Found her to be very pleasant to be around, Unique experience with the humming thing (YMMV), I would see again,,


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Ryder Home run hitter Denver Yes 32 8/3/14
Review by Home run hitter (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: When God created Zoey he was absolutely on his game... All the right things in all the right places and none of the wrong things anywhere. Don't be fooled though by her statuesque body her stunningly good looks or her sexy demeanor, Zoey is a smart cookie. I have seen her quite a few times and all of the above activities are performed with enthusiasm and a true effort to please. Always an easy set-up and a nice clean safe incall. Dressed to impress in sexy purple lingerie that I enjoyed seeing on her as much as seeing it come off. Super-sexy heels that stay on throughout the session at my request. Excellent deep TF with lots of eye contact and in no hurry to move on to the rest of the fun. A wide variety of positions are offered and enjoyed, you'll have to use your imagination though 'cause I ain't telling... Great conversation before and after as well, GREAT sense of humor! As I said I have seen her many times and I am sure to see her many more... Need I say more? She definitely knocked it out of the park, 3 run homer! I can't give her the grand slam because I want to make sure she stays on her toes for next time...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brennyn Simms-3675 NightMoves Denver Yes 13 8/3/14
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Brennyn Simms Location: Denver Brennyn is a sweet lady, the whole time I was there she made sure that I was taken care of and totally satisfied with all activities listed above, I highly recommend you go see her. Her BBBJNQNS is good enough reason to make that appointment. The number listed above is a lot easier to reach her rather than her 970 number.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassie Cream Synoches Denver Yes 5 8/3/14
Review by Synoches (64 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cassie's pictures on BP got my attention and I was glad to fine a few reviews here that corroborated the ad. I called her up and found she was available and nearby. Setup was the usual sort of thing which took me to a hotel in the DTC that I've been to a number of times. I was happy to find that Cassie matches her pics. On top of that, she's very laid back and approachable. She was open about her love for pot (cool with me) and I'd describe her as that cute snowboarding stoner girl on the ski lift that you find yourself wanting to fuck. Speaking of that, she gets into it and responds well to various forms of touching. Now with all that said, she's conversational and doesn't rush but some may call it a 3G. Self-cleanup and the next appointment booked as I was leaving. Considering all the good, I'll overlook that. There may have just been something about her that sparked for me so YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lucsiouslisa-2444 gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 8 8/3/14
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met with Lisa today. I saw her several weeks ago and had a great time, then she was gone for a while, but now back for a short time---she says she'll be here for only another week or two. Today's meeting was just terrific. The set up was easy (P411 last time, text today) She was able to see me on short notice. After a few pleasantries and catching up on what we've been up to, the kissing started. She is a great kisser and really gets into a great make-out petting time. She undressed me, I helped her out of her cute, black dress. Her breast are nicely augmented but soft and lovely. The DATY was fun for both. She laid me down for great UTF. The cover went on and she rode me in CG for a while. I flipped her over for a high-energy finish in mish. Lisa is indeed luscious. She really makes a connection and everything she does is done with great enthusiasm. If you haven't seen her, I would try to see her before she leaves town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten Xxxray31 Denver No 81 8/3/14
Review by Xxxray31 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was in Denver a couple of weeks ago for a few days with limited time for fun. Made arrangements for a doubles appointment with Nikki Holiday who I had seen before. She contacted Lucy and made the arrangements. She then had me send Lucy my P411 profile for review. Lucy confirmed the arrangements thru my P411 request that she was looking forward to meeting me. Due to my limited time availability all of the arrangements were done at least a month in advance. All further communications were done through Nikki. I reconfirmed the arrangements with Nikki when I arrived in Denver and then again 3 hours prior to the appointment time. Nikki indicated all was good to go. When I arrived at the incall at the agreed upon time Nikki informed me that Lucy had not arrived and was not responding to phone calls or text messages. Repeated texts and calls by Nikki were not met with any responses. After waiting 30 minutes we went on without her and had a great time I might add. A couple of days later I sent Lucy a PM through P411 asking her to explain why she hadn't shown up. As I write this I still have not had the courtesy of a reply. Based on her reviews my anticipation of meeting her was high and was looking forward to a great time. Although I had a great time with Nikki alone my disappointment in Lucy's no show sure dashed my anticipation of a fun doubles fantasy session. To repeat myself, with the review record she has I was stunned that she no-showed without any communication that evening or to my subsequent PM. Very disappointing behavior.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia 5353 legman121 Las Vegas Yes 16 8/3/14
Review by legman121 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/14
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I did not met mia thru a site. I was at walmart one night around midnight . I rounded the corner and saw this absolutely beautiful women. She was wear a very short skirt heels and pantyhose. I had to Tell her how stunning she looked. She gave me her card.but that night she let me feel her pantyhose legs outside. Sadly I lost the card. About two months later i run into her again and got her card .I called her and set up a time .she was on time.i asked her to wear pantyhose and she showed up wearing them. She is a great women easy to get along with .she did not rush me at all . She toke her time with me. she has a wonderful body and her legs will leave you breathless. I will only see her . I know no one will top her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Esmeralda foxred Denver No 2 8/3/14
Review by foxred (56 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I should have just turned around and left. She first forgot that I was outside and I waited 20 minutes for a text room number. After calling one more time (4th time), she txt me the room number. Well, all the stairs to the upper floors are locked and you need a key. After going to 4 doors, I finally caught one that someone was coming out of. Once I got to the room, I knocked and a stoned girl came to the door. Eyes dialed wide open, I still entered...In my dream I even paid the girl---then came a stumbling off tearing open a condom and trying to put it on. I'll just say that I was asked to leave shortly after this. No thanks --- and I'd really recommend that you pass on this one. I am the original FOXRED, but screwed up my ID with a new email --- so now on to foxred1.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kaimi jamesdenver Denver No 6 8/3/14
Review by jamesdenver (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contacted her about setting up an appointment, all went well, got the room number and went up, thats when i should have left. She looks worse than her pictures but they are somewhat accurate, She started off friendly enough until the clothes came off, too many rules, No daty, no kissing, no touching her down there, she went straight to full service, not even a covered bj, I respect her rules and thats her choice to make, but too many rules for me, She had a horrible attitude and did not even look at me during the whole time i was doing her, all she did is stare the other way and watch the clock, i wanted to try different positions but she only wanted to do miss, nothing else, said she was too lazy to try anything else that day, after about 45 minutes i forced myself to get done, which never happens, and i got dressed and left, not worth my money or time, she was terrible, i wont be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Quinne and Victoria Docdarkhole Las Vegas Yes 1 8/3/14
Review by Docdarkhole (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was looking for some fun late on Sunday after work had seen Quinne & Victoria's add a few weeks earlier but hadn't had any luck setting any thing up. On this night luck was on my side a few easy texts I decided to see these lovely ladies. Set up the appointment was super easy once I got the incall location I had their way. A few more texts in the parking lot and I was on my way up to their suit. I was greeted by Quinne who I would say looks like a blond punk/rock princes. We chatted for a bit waiting for Victoria. She was down stairs playing on my arrival. We hear a knock on the door and in came Victoria a stunning brunette who looks a little like Tina Fey. A little more chit chat and Victoria suggests we get a little more comfortable after noticing the bulge in my pants. That's when the fun started I am not going to get in to the gritty details but lets just say hands down the best experience I have ever had both girls are amazing in there own unique ways. I will defiantly be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexsis pueblohoodrat Pueblo Yes 1 8/3/14
Review by pueblohoodrat (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/14
Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the chance to see Alexis's and I got to tell you the pics were 100% her she had a good attitude and was worth the the time and call. Apon arriving she came up to the door and looked just like the pictures she was latino but who in pueblo aint. services were offered and the time spent was the best I had in pueblo so far.. I wont go into detail just know all was performed to perfection.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: