Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Coral | brownegg | Denver | Yes | 32 | 8/9/15 | |
|
Review by
brownegg
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very nice girl, looks just like her pictures. She's a bit shy at first, but opened up once we were into the session and was quite charming. She responded well to both gentle and less-gentle touches, and all activities were thoroughly enjoyable. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss Torie | SmartGuy | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/9/15 | |
|
Review by
SmartGuy
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Fantastic is usually used for a default good experience. In this case it really was FANTASTIC! Torie is the real deal. She has a gorgeous body and a great personality. The conversations before and after were great. The main event was unbelievable. I couldn't believe how fast I was done. This lady just did it for me. Everything just clicked and it was spectacular. Started with a little breast play, then I quickly went to DATY. After she... arrived... we went to UTF. That was outstanding. Then the main event. Started with CG and then to K9. Next thing I knew, pop goes the weasel. Great conversation after about Denver and how she likes it here. She needs to come back often. Treat her well and you won't be disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rebecca-2842 | pfunk | Denver | Yes | 12 | 8/9/15 | |
|
Review by
pfunk
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very intelligent, and skilled lady. Nice rub for the first part of the appt, then on to the sexy part, which was very enjoyable. I liked her kisses a lot, and she seemed to enjoy herself. DATY was not OK, but otherwise, I never heard "no". The conversation was really nice. I recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mariah 720-849-1124 | mk-ultra | Denver | No | 1 | 8/8/15 | |
|
Review by
mk-ultra
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So I decided to TOFTT which I rarely do...I have gotten lucky before, but not this time unfortunately. I'd seen Mariah's ads a while and called her up. She agreed on the phone to GFE and DFK and rates were 120hh/200/hr. It sounded pretty good so I agreed for outcall. When we started it took some coaxing to even get all her clothes off...not a good sign. Then went in for some kissing and she turned away...also not good and I was pissed about being lied to. Asked if I could DATY and she said it's an extra 50...I'm like what the hell...I was horny so I agreed.. She was kind of nasty down there but when I'm horny enough I'm a nasty guy so I went down on her and got my extra donation's worth..sort of. She was pulling back a bit in 69 as I kept trying to get my tongue in there..annoying as hell. Very lame CBJ too. Reluctantly did CG a short time, then HJ, then doggy...I couldn't cum because every 5 seconds she says "cum for me"...Every guy knows this is FIRST DEGREE BONE KILL!!! JESUS!! STFU AND LET THE GUY CUM ON HIS OWN!! She quickly went out the door without even eye contact and a flat "goodbye". What a lame experience...I would be seeing my regulars but many seem to be traveling right now or have disappeared. At least I wasn't robbed outright but still...that's what TOB is for, to help and warn our fellow TOB brothers. Seriously, don't even bother with Mariah...put her out of business. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Velvet Valentine | jhooker | Denver | Yes | 85 | 8/6/15 | |
|
Review by
jhooker
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ive seen Velvet a few times, every time better than great experience. She is a great person, very nice, very open, makes me feel comfortable being open with any fantasies and she is enthusiastic about helping you experience them and then some. Very understanding about discretion, flexible, and very giving. No rush sessions. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AlexaPulse | jhooker | Denver | Yes | 29 | 8/6/15 | |
|
Review by
jhooker
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/4/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alexa is a gem, I have had FBSM before but this was off the charts amazing! She is stunningly beautiful, fun, enthusiastic, and clearly loves what she does. Sensation and pleasure beyond words. She made me feel like royalty. All the stress from a busy week gone. Complete bliss and relaxation. Great relaxing incall, relaxing sensual music, her hands very skilled to the lightest touch. She will bring you to the apex of pleasure and hold you there. She is in complete control. Never been a big fan of FBSM, definitly changed my mind on this. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| April Lane | YourLover | Denver | Yes | 18 | 8/6/15 | |
|
Review by
YourLover
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If I have to describe my experience in one word it would be FANTASTIC, April is a great gal, fun, very talkative and AMAZING at what she does. Set up was very easy, a couple calls, directions and done! Her IC is very easy to find and a very comfortable place. She is pretty good at communicating with you, in my case she was a few minutes late, but that wasn’t a problem I knew that she was running a bit late and she was nice enough to invite me to wait at her place, watch some TV while she was getting ready, I wasn’t in a rush so no problem at all. April is an incredibly hot cougar and she is fun to talk with, guys if you are nice and a gentleman I can assure you will have a great time, just don’t be an ass h. And she will make sure you leave satisfied. We had a great talk while she was getting ready, had a drink, and once she was ready she pulled out some toys and OMG the show started, she is great at bbbj, very good, she also enjoys the session and knows what she likes, I’m totally ok taking some instructions here and there as I was feeling and seeing her Os and that was a huge turn on. I cant remember all positions, but she was open to all of them, YMMV, I would say be nice! And a gentleman and she will make sure you are pleased, after some good mutual oral we went into mish and she was enjoying some toys and me inside her (fantastic), first pop time form some more great convo and walking around her place, she is a great host. Before I even notice she was playing with her toys again and started getting me ready for round 2, her BBBJ is fantastic (did I say that already?), we started some doggie and I could not help admiring her great ass and playing softly and gentle with it, I’m not sure if I got lucky or what but she seemed to enjoy that and at some point she asked me to put it in and greek started, she is very good at it, just be gentle and she will get into it and oh my! Her body is fantastic, I like real woman, her tits are and feel great (100% natural), very nice ass, yummy kitty and she waited for me with a really sexy outfit. Overall this was a great experience, she was super sweet, very apologetic about being a few minutes late, she was fun, very talkative (don’t e afraid to have a good conversation, she is not a clock watcher and I’m sure that will make you and her feel more at ease and have a better time than a rushed in and out session), her IC is clean and very comfortable, and yes she does has a cat, but he is well behave and did not bother us at all. She is also a very smart and fun girl, I liked talking to her as much as all other activities, she is not a clock watcher at all and she take her time to make sure you are happy, that’s something we don’t get very often with more providers so it’s greatly appreciated +10 for April lane, I’ll definitely come back soon. YL Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elle Love | coking | Denver | Yes | 32 | 8/6/15 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sweet Angie...Finally got the chance to meet her..always miss her when she makes a stop here. She was great from start to finish, from the moment i walked in to the moment i left. another great asian provider. She's very tight and felt really good. because she's very slim and light, i was able to easily lift her and take control . put her in almost any and every position i could. i enjoyed every bit of her! will have to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| JJ/Tulip | coking | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/6/15 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw JJ when she was in town. I think her # listed on here is old. Anyway, nothing extraordinary. Average at best. She cleaned me up before the session but felt rushed and she didnt seem like she was much into it. Pictures are not her, but description is close. I was out the door quickly. about half the time was in the shower before and after, just to clean up. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Young Rose | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 8/6/15 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/15 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Rose for the second time. The first was a few months back and I never did a review. Rose is a nice person but I don't really feel a connection with her. She is friendly and not in a rush. But she is definitely not what I would call a GFE. She always seems a bit stressed over drama in her life and seems to be living a little on the edge of rough. Anyway, she sure is pretty. She has a great slender body, and seems to enjoy sex. The disappointment is that she doesn't kiss or like BJs, so menu options are limited. Well, she did kiss on my first encounter, but not on the second. So things are going the wrong direction as far as I'm concerned. With a little more maturity she might improve. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sevi | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 8/6/15 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen Sevi advertise occasionally in the past but never pulled the trigger. I shouldn't have waited so long. She's the girl in the pictures, slender and tan and with a ready smile. She looks about mid-20's and has a very nice body. As promised in her ad, she is energetic and fun, not a starfish who just lays there. We started out making out like teens, went to some mutual touching and on to the main event. My only regret (and it's my fault for being too eager) is that I didn't inquire about the BJ situation. I will do better research next time. And yes, there will be a next time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chrystal 719 | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 8/6/15 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/15 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Chrystal on a whim. She doesn't post her name or show her face in her pics, but I think the pics are accurate. She's early 20's but has some evidence of being a mommy, so is not a hard body. She is fairly cute but has some acne (which doesn't bother me at all, I mention it because some people do care). My main complaint is that it's rather rushed and impersonal. So, basically a 3G experience. She seemed like a nice girl, but was in a hurry from the beginning, as apparently someone else was scheduled back to back with me. Thanks for the buzzkill - I don't want to know that. She did give a little brief but very good UTF. If this was 5 minutes instead of 1 minute I might be encouraged to return. We were on to the sex and quickly done. In and out of there in about 20 minutes. I would say I won't be back, except for the very nice price point. So if you're looking for a quick release you might want to consider her. If I go back I will probably do an hour instead and hope that she warms up. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lola Mae | fork | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/6/15 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lola Mae's pictures bowled me over, and I had to see her on a recent trip through Denver. This is one of those odd encounters where even though she was a very 3G girl, I had a great time because I am completely smitten by her body. If you want a spinner with no body fat and wonderful small breasts, you can do no better than Lola. She is tight, tight, tight in every way. She's not skin and bones - despite claiming to never exercise she has muscle tone and is not a frail little creature. She has tattoos and a friendly but cool attitude. She has a pretty face but I knew better than to try and kiss her. I could tell that wouldn't fly. This is not a GFE experience and she keeps emotions out of it. She offered to do a little massage to start, but I opted to massage her instead so I could enjoy her body. It's perfect as far as I can tell, without an ounce of fat or a wrinkle. She was going to do a CBJ but I just moved right to sex. I don't really enjoy covered BJs. Sex was great. Her tiny body is amazing and exactly what makes my motor rev. Jesus Christ. So there you have it. Most people would say "average time with a 3G girl" but when you find someone with the perfect body, it's memorable. I can only imagine that if she was actually passionate about someone it would be off the charts. I'll have to settle for Very Good. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxy BP-3170 | flirtatiousness | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/6/15 | |
|
Review by
flirtatiousness
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: hey guys stay away from this one, she's listed under escorts but only offered a backrub and apologized for the confusion. 45 mins turned into 5... I basically said thanks for your time, I'm good and had her leave. Cost of doing business lol I sorta expected it because when she walked in 1. clearly not the gal in the pic, and 2. body language was off from the start - lack of warmth and touch, etc. Her not being the girl in the pic was actually not that huge a deal since she is attractive enough, but the disappointment about the bait and switch hurts more. Below is some of the language in her ad, so beware different names/ads/numbers with the same stuff. ---- ROXY is back in action and ready to bring out smiles and fun times! For those newbies or for those who are seeking adventurous, enticing fun, erotic entertainment, and fun pleasure contact me and embark on the fun ride express. Not only am I professional and discrete, I am friendly, out-going, experienced, and down-to-earth! Just experiencing some time with me will melt your heart in all the right ways. Please no vulgar and/or explicit talk. Just note that all those who text me will need to voice confirm or unable to comply with request. http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/roxy-rockin-road-delight-out-calls-720-498-7921/19356135 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cristal Geyser | jampump | Denver | Yes | 54 | 8/6/15 | |
|
Review by
jampump
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cristal is amazing. All activities were performed with great enthusiasm and I had a lot of fun. I can't wait to see her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooke 720-xxx-3897 | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 8 | 8/5/15 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/6/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Although I don't get out as much as I used to, there are a few ladies who can still accommodate my last minute scheduling and who never disappoint. Brooke is on that short list. From the moment I walk into her room, I know I will be spoiled from "head" to toe. Her little kisses wake me up and bring him full staff. Of course, her heels and string bikini don't hurt the situation either. This girl has certainly found her nitch...and that is pleasing men. There is nothing that I don't love about Brooke. She looks great, smells great, dresses crazy sexy and is a terrific roll in the hay, in every way. OMG, I just love it when she's on top, damnnnn. She can bring me to a finish, almost on demand...and that is usually not an easy task. Bottom line, don't miss out on a visit with Brooke. She often visits North Denver, Westminster and DTC. I can never seem to get enough of this amazing girl, no matter how often I've seen her. Thank you Brooke for everything you do. Sorry it's taken awhile for me to get around to doing another review! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nadia Rios | OlderAndWiser | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/5/15 | |
|
Review by
OlderAndWiser
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/6/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nadia seemed a little apprehensive at first (maybe an prior LE experience). After we sat and had some soda and nice conversation she relaxed and was very outgoing, friendly and talkative(which I like). By the way I am an older guy so don't hesitate - it doesn't matter with Nadia. We started the activities and she was very cooperative and very responsive and does them all very well. Those breasts are quite large, soft and natural(and a gorgeous brown) and she seems to enjoy them being kissed and fondled. She is a great kisser. She enjoys DATY as much as I enjoy UTF so that was a great mixture. A long(for me) CG session was great and her kissing while engaged is very sexy and she got, as she said, "very wet". All in all guys you should have yourself a great time with a very pleasant young lady - just be nice! P.S. For all the Prima Donnas with what they think are their "Golden Triangles" who put in their ads "...if you don't know what an escort does, Google it..." and have "Terrible" in their reviews, perhaps you should contact Nadia and find out what an REAL Escort does! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sofia of Colorado | pfunk | Denver | Yes | 120 | 8/5/15 | |
|
Review by
pfunk
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I needed a massage (very sore hands and feet), and I've always liked Sofia's looks, and style. She's athletic, pretty, smart, a great conversationalist, and an awesome masseuse. While it's not a GFE experience, I felt like I was with a very sexy friend. After the great rub, the "playpen" time was wonderful, with a super finish. I expect to be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Maggie Maddix | lapis6 | Denver | Yes | 156 | 8/5/15 | |
|
Review by
lapis6
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Holy shit this girl has a great body, big tits and that ass is a 10! Maggie is down to earth and sweet, she is really easy to talk to and very laid back. I had a great time with her, she is eager to please and so fucking hot! I had a fucking great time and I will definitely be seeing her again! A real GFE! https://www.preferred411.com/P195766 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Aly-2543 | The_Wild_Rover | Denver | Yes | 9 | 8/5/15 | |
|
Review by
The_Wild_Rover
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gentlemen, have you ever had a fine dining experience where the meal was prepared just right and the wine complimented everything offered? If you have, you know how much you savor and delight in the entire experience. Leaving the restaurant wanting more and more. This is how I would describe Aly. She is such a great gal and definitely worth a visit when you are in town. Standard setup in a nice DTC hotel. I got to the door and was greeted by an absolute knockout. Her pictures are indeed her and she is just a beautiful as you would hope for. We had some great conversation as she and I took our time getting comfortable. Once I was on the bed she delivered probably the best UTF I've had in a very long time. It was truly superb. Her ability to deep through, not quite as good as Heather Brooke (you know who she is), was fantastic. She was able to take all of me in her mouth and I have never experienced that before. With a provider or in my personal life. That alone makes me want to go back. Once I was good and ready she climbed on for a very energetic CG session. She rode me like a wild stallion and whereas I can usually switch things up with a girl, she brought me to explosion with this alone. She is intoxicating and I absolutely want to see her again. I can't get over how great her personality and body is. She is fun to talk to, very open. She has a dancer's body. Tone all over with a GREAT ASS!! Smallish breasts (A's) but with very nice sized and responsive nipples. What a beauty. She gets to Denver a few times a year and you must book with this girl. I can't wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Pixie-4163 | aj1530 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 8/5/15 | |
|
Review by
aj1530
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: [ADMIN sent con email 8/6-TheWhisp] I have seen Pixie a few times now and have enjoyed her company each time. Pixie has a pretty face and wears her short hair well. She is a cool laid back girl but all activities were performed with enthusiasm. Enjoyed all the typical positions and even made our way to the couch. She does not rush at all. Overall I had a great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Young Rose | flyguy | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/5/15 | |
|
Review by
flyguy
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Her pictures piqued my interest after spotting her on BP. She has to be one of the most slim girls I have ever seen, I could practically put my 2 hands around her waist, and she also has the nicest young firm breasts. She was really into daty, fiv with her sweet little moans and had a really good attitude. Very good communication and punctual in setting up appointment. The only downside to the encounter was she let it be known upfront, that she doesn't like or do bjs. So for all who are curious, she is real. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Syn-3543 | peterman44 | Colorado Springs | No | 2 | 8/5/15 | |
|
Review by
peterman44
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: very thin about five feet tall. has the best implants I have ever seen. very limited menu, no touching below waist, seemed to want to do massage only she was distracted, definitely not into it. now, she has a large dog that is just the nicest, most friendly critter. oh, no kissing either. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elle Belle | Adonis | Denver | Yes | 38 | 8/4/15 | |
|
Review by
Adonis
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have to say that Ellebell4now is my GF away from home. She is a great person with the perfect combination for look, sex, sweetness, sensuality, brain and kink (a nice kind of kink). We kissed, we touched, we played and we did everything that two persons can do in bed to give each other’s pleasures. She knows all of my hot buttons and she touched them all! Every time that we’ve meet, this sexy lady is going all out to make sure that I am completely pleased and pleasured. I might have to come to Denver more often just to see her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shay Butter-8051 | csreviewer | Colorado Springs | Yes | 7 | 8/4/15 | |
|
Review by
csreviewer
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/15 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I am so thankful that I met with Shay today. So many providers have a bad attitude and are very mechanical. Shay was neither. She was super friendly, outgoing and eager to please. I really enjoyed my time with her and look forward to a repeat visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Samantha-4458 | Shrekman | Denver | Yes | 20 | 8/4/15 | |
|
Review by
Shrekman
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Samantha is beautiful and is the girl in the pictures. She is way sexier in person and she is a little thinner than her pictures ... (shocker huh guys, she has not gained 75 pounds like some of the girls I have seen) Great attitude and really enjoyed hanging out with her. Saw Sammie on pretty short notice, she was fresh out of the shower, looked and smelled wonderful. New number 3059881423 email is the same. I think you will enjoy this sweet young thing, I know I had a great time with her! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shay 651-xxx-5692 | Wannabebad | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 8/4/15 | |
|
Review by
Wannabebad
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/4/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Shay is a nice enough girl and since her incall location fell through she invited me over which was a little strange since her roommate was there and had to walk by her coming and going but no eye contact was ever made. Shay lives in a very safe gated community and it's nice but of course like a lot of young people the place looked very lived in. Shay herself is a nice soft spoken young lady but add about 20 lbs to the picture and she is tall. She was voluptuous for sure and she has great breasts that you can play with but no licking. She will do DATY if you like but you can tell she isn't a fan. Gotta say her UTF is REALLY GOOD! Other then that it was a 3G experience but for the bargain price it's up to snuff. Don't know if MSOG is available for longer sessions but for me once was enough. I would recommend if you like a voluptuous lady such as herself and I would maybe repeat in a pinch but won't really pursue. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaitlyn Knight-6253 | locoincolo | Denver | Yes | 4 | 8/4/15 | |
|
Review by
locoincolo
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kaitlyn arranges appointments through P411. After verification, it was easy to set up a date with her. Met her at her incall location, a nice, upscale hotel that was easy to find. Kaitlyn is a hot spinner with deep brown eyes, her pictures are accurate and seem to be current. She is very sweet and shy with a wild side. She met me at the door in very sexy lingerie and things just got better by the minute. The hour goes by very fast, if you like tight, young spinners Kaitlyn is a great choice. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ms Tabitha Kitten | 7soft | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/3/15 | |
|
Review by
7soft
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Tabitha this morning. I'm fairly new to the hobby so screening took a little bit but it was worth the wait!! Just what I was looking for! Great conversation, beautiful woman and a touch that made my toes curl. She was amazing from top to bottom, front to back! Thank you Tabitha! I highly recommend Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katerina Talise | cocobrown | Denver | Yes | 26 | 8/3/15 | |
|
Review by
cocobrown
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: There is nothing new to report just that Katerina is THE best provider I have ever met! She is extremely attractive and we hit it off right away! Her body is flawless and she s a giver! Still can't stop thinking about her! Just know that her photos do not do her justice. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AlexaPulse | BettyFord | Denver | Yes | 29 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
BettyFord
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Let's see, that was pretty much....kickass! I thought I got a FBSM before I went to see Alexa, and clearly I did not. Any kind of sensual message I received before seeing Alexa didn't come close to what she provides. Alexa is a stunning woman, flawless actually and as others have mentioned very bright and enjoyable to talk with. Alexa has some serious skills with massage therapy and I consider her a true artist at this trade more than anything. Also, what I perceived, and trying not to sound too much like a complete dork, there is something spiritual about her as well. A good spiritual, like Greek Mythology goddess spiritual. Okay, did I just ruin it? Sorry, but hopefully you get my point. In addition to the amazing time I spent with Alexa, she was also incredibly accommodating with my schedule. She made arrangements to see me at a time and day she typically is not available. She also has a killer in call in Denver that is very easy to find and includes private parking. There is little doubt as to why all her reviews are this good. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alli | wetmymeat | Denver | No | 14 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
wetmymeat
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/15 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set appointment the day before and all was good. Called and texted at noon as directed for a 2PM meet. No answer. E-mailed, texted and waited. NO ANSWER. Finally, at 2:05, I get a 'bad day, lots of junk going on' message. Really? Was it bad earlier when I was building my entire day around you with no reply? Guess what, now your junk is my junk! She offered the next day, so I tried to be a good sport and said she could make it up to me. I'm thinking she could really put out some extra effort and bygones would be bygones. Back comes a nasty personal attack saying several mean things including 'since I want a discount I am no gentleman' and fuck off. WTF??? I'm no gentleman? Who stood who up and then copped an attitude? Wow. Petty b****! This hobby has some poor providers. There was no reason for this treatment. I saved my day by calling another provider that showed me a great time on short notice. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MileHi Jasmine | wetmymeat | Denver | Yes | 43 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
wetmymeat
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jasmine saved me! I was stood up by another person on TOB and I called her for a short notice visit. She is usually not a short notice gal but I was lucky. She read my profile on 411 and dressed accordingly. She meets you to get through building security doors and I enjoyed the tight jeans flaunting the tight ass as we made it to her very nice place. Much nicer than a motel room. Some chit chat to break the ice and we moved to the bedroom where a hot stone type massage was a great way to ease into things. Some oral turned into 69 and her first "O". I thought maybe it was raining for a second! Ha. She took my first shot BBBJNQNS and then I really got to work on her. She got a towel under her and I found out why- the DATY turns on the faucet! She finished my second shot with gusto and we both had a great time. I don't usually do MSOG because I run out of time. She got me off pretty quick on the first go so that was nice. If you like the idea of hooking up with a professional woman that you met at a business meeting and were thinking "I could fuck her!" and you find yourself lucky enough to end up in her room... well, this is Jasmine. No BS and good conversation and great sex. Such a relief after a string of weird bitches and no-shows. Will repeat- which I rarely do. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kylie | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was primed and ready to meet a well-reviewed GFE provider when I looked at my phone 20 minutes before the appointment and found the dreaded cancellation message. I had a very limited window of time to play, so I checked the p411 "Available Now" listings and saw this hot looking young provider nearby. Of course, she had no activity list and gvno reviews, but I was primed to play and thought it was time I TOFTT. I texted her, sent a p411 request, agreed on the hh donation and 20 minutes later I was at her low-end hotel. I texted her and got her room number, as well as the instruction to "KNOCK ONCE & LIGHTLY" and to "please place 200 donation down on the table so we don't need to waste time discussing it." I thought that was a rather strange instruction since she could see from my many p411 okays I wasn't new at the hobby and would not likely be the kind of guy to have a discussion about the donation, especially since I had already agreed to her requested donation. She opened the door after a soft knock. I wanted to knock loudly but restrained myself:) She was the YL in her pictures and nice looking despite her multiple piercings and tattoos. We got undressed and began action that was tepid at best. Very little kissing allowed and she was obviously not into this. She gave me some lackluster UTF so I went for some DATY during which she was quite mute, staring at the ceiling. I was instructed on no FIV. I suited up and entered her in mish which resulted in a few forced moans from her. I switched to doggie, where she remained still while I provided the action. I went to change to CG, my favorite, and she said "No" that I was too big for her to take me in that position (That was definitely the highlight of my encounter with her!). I went back to mish, which remained boring. I asked her for an oral finish which she obliged. The UTF/HJ was poor and I had to fantasize about someone else to finally climax. She is young, quiet, and the experience was lackluster and mechanical. She says she is moving to Denver. Maybe she'll get better but I won't repeat. This was a last minute hook-up, a TOFTT that was mediocre and reinforced my usual good sense to not see unreviewed providers. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Asian Hot Summer-7128 | wetmymeat | Denver | Yes | 7 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
wetmymeat
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Summer Summer Summer- Just when I find you, you leave! So glad to spend time with you before you go! What a beauty. I love a tiny Asian spinner and Summer is beautiful and easy to be with. She was energetic and skilled. She loves the DATY so we hit it off! Her little mouth working my wet meat was sooo nice to see! She has the biggest nipples! We did the 69 until she couldn't take it and rolled off shaking! I basically left her wobbly and I felt the same way. But now she is off to Thailand!!! WTF? Noooo! Men who hobby, hear me- we lost a good one! See ya Baby! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Lavish | KingSmurf | Denver | Yes | 26 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
KingSmurf
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Lilly last Friday (July 31st) after seeing her reviews on TOB. The pictures in her ad aren't her, and give you only a glimpse of who she really is. It is definitely a matter of under-promising and over-delivering. Simply put, Lilly is a Goddess. A Stunning Beauty with an Amazing body. She is a true GFE. We started off sitting on the bed chit chatting for a few minutes, getting to know each other, she has an amazing smile and has such an approachable, friendly attitude that you could sit there and just talk with her for hours. After a few minutes, the dress came off and she came over to give me light kisses standing in only her bra and panties. We climbed into bed and dfk'd and further disrobed each other. It was such a relaxing environment as we took our time and enjoyed our time kissing and fondling each other. I'm an orally inclined kind of guy, and the DATY and UTF that followed was amazing. I look forward to many more sessions with this Beautiful woman! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lauren Dietrich | denverfun1945 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
denverfun1945
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is amazing. I rarely give reviews unless someone asks me. This girls has a flawless body and face. It is like your college days where the girls were tight and FTF. I'm telling you she is amazing and will go for hours and ask for more. I'm not going to give all the details but she is highly orgasmic and squirts. It goes in the record book really. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adelina Adduci | dodgerman | Denver | Yes | 28 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
dodgerman
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/2/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First let me say that you have to have a sense of humor to appreciate the lovely Adelina. Her wit is as sharp as her tongue-and it's all good. She calls herself a smart-aleck...I think sassy suits her better. She is rather sensitive, even ticklish, and when you get her giggling, it can be a while before things get back on track. : ) As I said, it's all good, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Adelina goes out of her way to set the mood: candles, soft music, a mutual shower, a beverage, even breath mints! She's very much all about her visitors (she gets mad when I used clients). We began by having a wonderful meet-n-greet where her sense of humor came out (hey, any gal that owns "Blazing Saddles" can't be all bad!) as did her playful side. Wearing nothing but a VERY loose-fitting short robe (kimono?), and consciously flaunting her considerable assets (we played a fun game called *tit* for tat), the stage was set for a memorable session. A mutual shower (where important parts were meticulously (sc)rubbed) led to a nice, sensual body rub. Flipped over and the rubbing continued including some Russian and UTF. Then it was my turn: light kissing and DATY were highlights. From there, all activities were covered....Mish, some sideways thing, and Doggie to finish. I had asked Adelina to use her free hands to explore certain of my body parts, and she did so graciously, leading to quite the happy ending. : ) While our lovely heroine was quite multiorgasmic, I, on the other hand, was so drained that I was good for only one shot on goal. My sweet Adelina offered and encouraged MSOG but there was nothing left in the tank. She gently cleaned up and offered another shower, which I declined politely. We used the remaining time for some GFE, cuddling, kissing and laughing. Ever attentive, she brought my things to me. I must say that it was tough to tell this fine lady goodbye....Were I 20 years younger, I'd have butterflies asking her out - but I'd do it! Look, Adelina is not a 20-something, hard-body spinner, in the game purely for monetary gain. She is a beautiful (even hot), youthful, charming, girlfriend material-type WOMAN who knows how to make a MAN feel special. This is her profession (for now), and she takes it very seriously. Gents, if this is what you want - a very real, meaningful (short-term) connection - then give the sweet Adelina your time and respect. You'll be oh-so glad you did. Dodgerman out. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Pixie-4163 | MikeInCOSprings | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
MikeInCOSprings
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/2/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: One thing I’ve run into is that there are pro-doms who offer fetish and BDSM activities, but tend to have many rules and limits, and then there are ASP’s who don’t have as many rules and limits, but generally have no interest or skills in the fetish and BDSM activities. Pixie fits somewhere in the middle of this continuum, and basically offers the best of both worlds. She’s a smart, fun, sexy, caring provider who is not constrained by trying to fill either role, and just seems to be out to have fun and offer fun experiences for her customers. We coordinated our encounter mainly via text, and reached agreement on price and activities. The session was great. Pixie maintained a fun, light-hearted vibe, but was still able to provide a pretty intense and satisfying session. She operates out of a residence in the Springs that has a pretty fully-equipped dungeon playspace. She shares that residence with a couple other roommates who were upstairs during the session, which was a little weird, but once the session got going I completely forgot about them. Pixie seemed pretty into the session, and had some imaginative ideas for various activities, some of which were new to me (a plus). She played in a safe and sane manner, but wasn’t afraid to play hard and push limits either, which is something I appreciated. I made a few requests over the course of the session and didn’t run into anything she wasn’t willing to try or do. Overall I had a lot of fun, and think I have finally found a provider who has the breadth of experience and interests to keep things interesting for many sessions to come. I look forward to seeing her on a regular basis. BTW, Pixie’s phone number appears to have changed. She is using and advertising with 719-645-4584 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Barbi | inkspot | Denver | Yes | 119 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
inkspot
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The purpose of a review is for others to have some idea what to expect if they schedule an appointment. I will try to be as objective as possible without being hurtful. Being on time is not one of Barbi's virtues. The previous time I scheduled, i walked when she did not answer the door. This time she answered but was sleeping and not at all prepared. The room reeked of cigarette smoke while I waited for her to prepare. In addition, a foul odor wafted through the room. A room mate (relative) had also been sleeping when I knocked. A very awkward situation. The pictures in her ad look nothing like her and not in a good way. Her attitude is ok. Life has been hard for her. I left feeling down after hearing all of her life's tribulations and problems. I hope things get better for her. REBUTTAL: TI am truly sorry that I was not in top form the morning we met, I should have cancelled our appointment after spending all evening at the hospital with a friend instead of providing a substandard experience as I did...This is not the normal standard that those here have grown to expect when sharing time with me and I feell terrible that this happened.....As such if you might be interested in contacting me to discuss the possibility that I might make this situation right betwween us as the last thing I have ever watned was to leave you feeling worse then before you came to meet me..... Again I wish to apologize for my poor performance and hope you will give me the opportunity to change your opinion about the myself and the time we shared...If that might be possible please feel free to PM as I feel awful about this situation and I find my ppor performance to be highly disturbing and wish to make it right if that is possible... Have a wonderful day... B....... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Megan Kush | littlebigman | Denver | Yes | 44 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
littlebigman
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Simply the best. I have seen Megan 4 times now. All the reviews say it. All services performed with great satisfaction for both of us. We both enjoyed the oral with great enthusiasm. LUV 69. One of the best if not. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Justina Carter | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 37 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the wonderful privilege of spending some time with the awesome Justina. I arived and Justina seemed excited to meet me and made me feel welcome from the instant I walked in. Justina asked if I had any outfit request, I left it up to her to surprise me, WOW she looked great!!! We sat down and talked for a few to get to know each other. Justina is a very impressive woman All services were performed better than I had imagined. Justina, I am sorry it took so long to post this due to some traveling. I cant wait to see you again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Yesenia-4618 | sparkey600 | Denver | Yes | 139 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
sparkey600
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is long over due. I met Yesenia at her incall up North after texting back and forth for a while. I'm glad she was patient with me as our schedules didn't sync. Guys, she's the real deal. I can't say enough good things about her, she's pretty, smells good, BEAUTIFUL, has a fantastic attitude. Most of all she loved to take care of me, on short notice, which I'm famous for! LOL! Sweetie, you are a rare GEM and I can't wait to spend time with you again soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alternative Therapy | Realtor | Denver | Yes | 47 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
Realtor
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nice professional in-call building easy to find. Nicely decorated office. She was very professional with scheduling, session times and donations, and directions. Once arrived, she texted me the office number and then called me. Once you see her, she immediately puts you at ease and relaxed, she is beautiful and very easy to talk to. Very nice therapeutic massage with nice natural oil products, and a great finish! She does have a rule, no touching there, and her panty stays on. I wish she offered full nude and body to body sessions, as her toned athletic body is to die for! Will come back soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Madison Monroe-6320 | 5280Native | Denver | Yes | 57 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
5280Native
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Confession, I have actually already seen Madison twice this month. And you can bet I will probably be seeing her again before long. Both sessions were real easy to set up with a nice incall just off the highway. As soon as you meet her you are greeted by a fun, energetic, young gal who will make you feel right at ease with her humor and light-hearted conversation. You can tell she really enjoys her work and meeting people. But if you couldn't tell from that, you will once the clothes come off and she reveals that tight, petite spinner body that she will certainly use to her advantage, along with her moans, screams, and plenty of dirty talk that will bring an animal out in you. Just thinking of how intense the last two sessions have been from her and hearing her scream into her pillow already has me itching to call her up again. Have fun with this one gentlemen, she is well worth it! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jessica 9005 | steve_q | Denver | Yes | 6 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
steve_q
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I happened to be in the wheatridge area one day with some free time & I saw Jessicas ad having an incall in Wheatridge. I decided to do the quick session with her. She looks exactly like her pictures so they are definitely her & they are recent. Jessica was friendly & comfortable to be with. I started with UTF & it was very good. I had planned on getting full service but the UTF was so good I let her finish me off that way. All in all it was a nice quick session which is what I was looking for at the time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Syn-3543 | 5280Native | Denver | No | 2 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
5280Native
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Syn was advertising a special over the weekend a few weeks ago so I thought I would give her a try. She had a very pleasant attitude while setting up the appointment and her incall was easy to find. I arrived at her place she had me set the donation on a counter and we quickly got comfortable. When I put the rubber on she sat back on the bed and then told me "This session is only good for a hand job, anything full service will start at " What. Obviously she caught on to my surprise as her reply was "You won't get your money back, sorry hun", which I never even mentioned to her. I figured I would try to make the most of what I had already paid for. She said she was down for mutual touching and playing yet wouldn't allow me to put my hands anywhere below her belly button. As for the hand job? It was required I keep the condom on, and there was no passion or pleasure put into it. I could've sat on my hand until it went numb and done a better job myself. After she finished she just told me I could use the bathroom to clean up but there was literally nothing in there to use (toilet paper, wipes, nothing). She was already dressed and checking on her dog (which was huge by the way), I saw myself out and she gave a flat "Thanks for coming" as I headed out. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Juicy Jenna | 5280Native | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
5280Native
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Legs feel weak? Got a smile you can't seem to wipe off? Seeing stars? If these are symptoms your are going through, you might have just paid a visit to Juicy Jenna! I saw her ads just last night (07/31) and saw this fresh young girl in the Aurora area advertising some real nice specials. I gave her a call, setup to her incall couldn't have been easier. And in no time I found myself at her place. She answers the door and I see this incredibly cute young woman with a firecracker personality to match. We talked, got to know each other, laughed, and were so into conversation I had almost forgotten why I was there in the first place. But then when she said "So let's begin" with such an inviting and promiscuous tone, as soon as I gave the donation she seemed to be more excited to get into than I did! Jenna has such a great young body with a perkiness in every curve she has. I couldn't help but have my way with every inch but judging from her reactions she certainly enjoyed it. She rewarded me with some TF that had me forget I was even covered which led to some absolutely fantastic missionary. Very vocal that seemed to bring out an animal in me, when we were done I found myself drenched in sweat and feeling like a champ. Even while we both cleaned up and got dressed we kept talking and even carried our conversation outside for a bit to cool off. Gentlemen, please take my word for it. This girl absolutely loves what she does and carries both enthusiasm and experience that will make you feel like a new man. You will absolutely enjoy your time with her, and you will certainly hope she sticks around in Colorado. I know I'll be back! Guaranteed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaitlyn Knight-6253 | discrep | Denver | Yes | 4 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
discrep
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup a meeting with Kaitlyn via P411, very easy, standard two-call at a nice hotel in DTC. Got in the room and wow, she looks exactly like the pictures. Young, doubt she's a day over 23, absolutely perfect body. Slender, but still has a nice booty, nice firm B cups, and a very nice, tidy (and delicious!) kitty. Started with some DFK, then I moved her around and worshiped her body for a while and ended up DATY. After, we switched positions for some UTF and finished round one via standing doggy. Cleaned up and chatted for a bit, then round two started with UTF and she asked a great question, "Where would you like to come? In my mouth, or on my tits, or...?" Loved it. Reminded me of the dave chappelle bit where he wants women to tell men where to come, rather than when to come. Strapped up and did a few positions, and ended up spraying round 2 over her butt/back. Left exhausted and happy. Some minor cons: not the best conversationalist, probably due to her age, and was also a bit awkward in regards to amenities, e.g. some providers will take care of the spent condom and get you a wet towel to clean up with, etc. Not a big knock, but the devil's in the details. Her UTF also didn't do much for me, but YMMV as with all things. Overall, she's young, hot, immaculately groomed, has a perfect body, and is pretty open to whatever activities you want to perform. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| April Lane | kap65 | Denver | Yes | 18 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
kap65
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: April rocks. 2 call setup and easy to work with. She is a real sweetheart and interested in making you happy with the talents to make it happen. Shes a cougar and worth every penny so take care of her.I don't usually write reviews.I took a chance on her anyways and I'm glad I did. From the initial contact she was very friendly. The moment I walking into her mid level incall she made me feel at ease with her talkative personality. Once the session began she really took care of me. All the activities listed above we're very enjoyable. Time went a little over but she didn't rush me out. As always YMMV but treat her well and she will take very good care of you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||