Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

27951 - 28000 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Barbi Flawed Denver Yes 119 7/22/15
Review by Flawed (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up was easy through text. location was very easy to find due to great directions, which she provided. although we started a little later then planned i must say i definitely enjoyed my time with her. UTF was good and RCG was great. Barbi makes you her priority while you are spending time with her and is very open to different activities. she will make sure that you leave satisfied.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cecilia Eagle/ Denver Yes 35 7/20/15
Review by Eagle/ (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This lady is a absolute delight. Talk about a great attitude. This is the second time I have seen her and it won't be the last. This girl loves sex and especially oral, both ways. She just got her hair done to a very lite blonde and it looks great. I really don't want to speak to highly as I don't want everybody beating the door down. Can't wait until next time


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelby Lynne justwondering Denver No 3 7/20/15
Review by justwondering (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I will give Ms. TaylorRain the benefit of the doubt here. It was late when I texted her, which her add asks you to do, and 2 hrs later I texted her again and told her that I was still waiting on a reply. 1 1/2 hrs later I get a reply asking how long of a session I would like. I replied 90 min. An hour later I get a reply that she is in Loveland. I reply stating that maybe we could set up for another time. She replied that she would be here in 2 hours. That was the last I heard from her. I didn't try to get back in touch with her because by the time I figured out she wasn't coming it was too late and I had to be to my appointment. I guess Ms. TaylorRain saved me 300 dollars!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet Just Plain Joe Denver Yes 80 7/19/15
Review by Just Plain Joe (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of having a session with Sensual Violet recently. Scheduled via P411 which was easy as usual. Even though I scheduled over a week in advance, Violet responded quickly to my request. She has an upscale incall in LODO, which was convenient and easy to find with all the essentials including a shower. Violet has several options for her sessions. I opted for the body to body hot oil massage. Violet is intelligent, professional, and does a great job of making you feel at ease. The massage portion was very relaxing, and the ending was very happy indeed. I will definitely be returning for a future visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rain Cyclist696 Boulder Yes 7 7/19/15
Review by Cyclist696 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I set up with Rain via P411. It was an easy setup and she was quick to respond to my appointment request. I arrived at a nice incall location and was met by the girl in the photos. Rain was very nice and easy to get to know. Once we started she performed all the above activities with enthusiasm. She really seems to enjoy what she does and is very good at it. I would suggest her to any wanting a great GFE.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NevaehLove Keyser Denver Yes 7 7/19/15
Review by Keyser (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I hadn't seen Nevaeh Love for about a year. I had an excellent time then and now can't figure out why the hell I waited so long to see her again. I asked she dress casual and she arrived in a very nice sun dress, casual yet very sexy. She practically attacked me when we sat down on the sofa and I soon discovered she had forgotten to put on any panties...the next hour was a blur, but I can say that she's absolutely incredible and enthusiastic, and I definitely will not wait a year before inviting her over again. Highly recommend!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany 720-460-6022 Hvnaball2 Denver No 2 7/19/15
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Texted and set up an appointment for a little later that day. Arrived at the general area, called and she said she had just got out of the shower and needed just 8-10 more minutes. Sat in front of her incall location for 15 minutes then started calling. No response whatsoever. Never heard from her again. Too bad, I've been intrigued by her pics for some time. She has more reviews under Tiffany BP with a different number. Some good, some not. I got not.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan average1 Denver Yes 95 7/19/15
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My fantasy of seeing Kira again, with one of her friends would go like this. Kira was offering a special treat (which I have indulged in a couple of other times) with a friend of hers who only plays with Kira. Set up was easy. Seeing Kira and her friend is like seeing a couple of friends. Both ladies are voluptuous and her friend has outstanding breasts and very sensitive nipples (and a super nice tush). Kira is always fun to share pleasure with and I felt like a king with a double helping of breasts, thighs, tushes and lips. In pairs, each of us took turns pleasuring the other which was bunches of fun. Both ladies are very vocal about what they like, what they want and how it feels. Each of the times I have been with Kira and her friend, it is a tough decision as to who gets the load, so this time I had one on my face and the other between my legs. What a spectacular finish. A good time was had by all and I left weak in the knees. If you like ladies with curves, with great attitudes, wonderful skills and who are just outstandingly enthusiastic about enjoying themselves with sex, Kira and her friend will completely satisfy. I'll say "thank you" to both of them, though they know how much I enjoy their company.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Belle average1 Denver Yes 38 7/19/15
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My fantasy is a couple of weeks old, but Elle is still fresh in my mind. Set up was simple because we have seen each other a few times in the past. Elle has a wonderful location in DTC. When we met, we chatted and caught up with each other. One of the reasons I enjoy Elle is her wonderful kissing. There are plenty of other reasons. Elle is one of the most enthusiastic partners I have encountered. I love orally inclined woman who enjoy sex, and Elle is one of those women. She is a fully engaged partner and I enjoy my time with her. Great UTF, wonderful and tasty DATY and outstanding main event with multiple positions. This fine lady can ride like there is no tomorrow. And the view of her tush in doggy is a sight to behold. I left feeling fantastic and know I will be seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel average1 Denver Yes 50 7/19/15
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Another fantasy of seeing Natalia would go like this. Easy set up because of having seen her a few times in the past. All activities were shared with great enthusiasm by both of us. Natalia is one of the most wonderful kissers I have encountered and that is a huge turn on for me. After some catch up conversation we went into the bedroom and the fun continued. Natalia, as always, is very oral. After each of us indulged the other with lips and tongue and the main event was outstanding with a few positions. Had some time left, so we chatted while she gave me a very nice back rub. If passionate women are your thing, Natalia really hits on all counts. If oral is your thing, she is fantastic. If being with someone who is vocal in an incredibly sexy way, Natalia would be for you. I understand that YMMV, but when treated with respect, Natalia is outstanding as a pleasure partner.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne Paul Pudenda Denver Yes 57 7/19/15
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brooklynne could be one of the sweetest ladies I've met, and a true GFE. She is affectionate, attentive, and truly enjoys kissing. There is no sense of rushing or clock watching - she is really a GF for the time you are with her. I don't often manage MSOG, but Brooklynne ensured I met that goal. I cannot recommend her highly enough, and will certainly see her again. I should mention that I was especially fortunate to meet Brooklynne during her pre-book special.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HotBonnie Gnote Denver Yes 9 7/19/15
Review by Gnote (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting this beauty ! She's definitely the REAL deal ! The red hair, the blue eyes! (smile) That's so sexy ! Totally turned on due to the fact ! That she's truly comfortable in her on skin ! Very down-to-earth, definitely fun to play with ! The UTF is off the chain ! Mad skills...definitely will call this young lady again ! Great time, great lady , fantastic skill, thank you sweetheart...until we meet we meet again enjoy ! G


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alternative Therapy daddy Denver Yes 47 7/19/15
Review by daddy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a wonderful experience with Ashley. She is stunningly beautiful with an unbelievably sexy body. It was hard to keep my hands off her. By the way, she does allow mutual touching with one, very reasonably, limitation. Ashley's incall is in a nice and easy to find professional building and her office is beautifully decorated, creating a very relaxed atmosphere. She uses all natural, essential oils and started me off, on my back, with a wonderful therapeutic massage. She was wearing skimpy panties and bra and the bra came off on the flip--what a sight to behold. I won't be too specific except to say that she left me in heaven with a wonderful grin on my face. I felt like I was floating on air as I left. Go see Ashley. I promise you will love her gentle touch. By the way, besides her beauty and incredibly toned, shapely body she is very nice, intelligent and easy to talk to. And...she is definitely the girl in the pictures.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hayley Quinn brownegg Denver Yes 25 7/19/15
Reikko ajot Denver Yes 1 7/19/15
Review by ajot (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a fantastic experience with this lovely lady. Easy to set up through P411, her assistant set the time and gave me the info. When I got there I was directed to the room and I was immediately set at ease once I met Reikko. Sorry to not go into details, but she is absolutely the girl in the pictures, gorgeous, fun, and a great time. I'd absolutely recommend seeing her when she is in town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gia 720-441-3485 7soft Denver Yes 1 7/19/15
Review by 7soft (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Absolute rip off! Pictures are old or photoshopped. Much larger in person. Paid for an hour and got 25 min. No refund given. Watch out for this one.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakota Darling cosailor0786 Pueblo Yes 3 7/19/15
Review by cosailor0786 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/15
Time: 45 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This Review is a few weeks past due, saw Dakota on short notice, she was a sweet heart on the phone and even better when we met in person. we spent a while talking and getting to know each other..she was wearing a pink nighty that her sexy body was just begging to fall out of, after being teased for a while by her sexy outfit, we moved to having our fun, all i can say is wow she is amazing and i look forward to seeing her again, shes the real deal and is a sweet heart so treat her right.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Tabitha Kitten funtimes50 Denver Yes 2 7/16/15
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was checking BP, the body rub section and found a new ad. Tabitha Kitten, with a couple of photos that didn't show her face. Her ad mentioned that I needed some references, so I sent my P411 number and she quickly replied. We set up an appt for the next day, early in the morning (10:15AM) one of my favorites. I followed her instructions to the letter, and soon I was standing at her incall door (a private condo) again, one of my favorites. She opened the door and I was glad to see the photos in her ad are really her, but she is much more beautiful in real life and her smile just lit up the room. She showed me to her massage table and asked me exactly what type of pressure I enjoyed, Light, Medium or Hard. I have no doubt she could give a great CMT quality massage, but that was not my goal. I mentioned light with loads of teasing. Tabitha has a great "light" touch and she fully accommodated my request. It wasn't long after we started that I noticed her clothing on the floor and she started using all of her body to caress me, one of my favorites. Together the rhythm build until total happiness rained supreme.. and world peace broke out spontaneously, and I will definitely return for an encore performance. I suppose I don't have to say it, but now...... Tabitha is one of my favorites ;>)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix licker69 Denver Yes 156 7/16/15
Review by licker69 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Absolutely awesome and gorgeous lady. Apparently she was with an agency until recently so some of the photos look professional but are definitely her, and she has now gone independent. She met me outside and was a real stunner with strawberry blonde hair. She walked me in to a bit of a run down place outside, but very nice and clean inside. We got comfortable and she has an amazing body. She said she doesn't kiss and she tried to upsell, but I talked her into it, YMMV. Everything I wanted was on the menu for a really passionate session, and after finishing she was relaxed and let me stay inside and cuddle. The session hit all the high notes for me with only downside an attempt at an upsell reflecting her past at an agency. But as a new independent up north she is a breath of fresh air. I will be back. L=10 S=10 A=8


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 pasttime Denver Yes 146 7/16/15
Review by pasttime (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lisa graced Ft Collins with her presence for several days. It took me a couple of days to actually hook up with her. All I can say is that it was worth the wait. wow, wow , wow. Did I mention wow ! She is in a class all by herself. Wow


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katie 3829 kinky_dog Denver Yes 3 7/16/15
Review by kinky_dog (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was surfing bp and her profile jumped out at me. After some quick texting we agreed to meet. She's a nice girl a little stand offish but we had a decent conversation. She only does TF and no kissing but the TF was nice. We some k9 we went in to missionary and finished off. She did mention anything else would be extra but sounded like Greek might be an option ymmv. Over all a nice visit it could of been a much better visit if she did not keep looking at her cell phone and telling me how much time was left. Her rates are great but the service was ok.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Miki Sunlife Denver Yes 36 7/15/15
Review by Sunlife (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Miki on her last day in Denver. All that I can do is second the OMG comment made by another reviewer. Her pictures look great but if it is possible the do not do her justice. Miki is very good looking and has one of the most flawless bodies I have seen in person. I can't wait for her to come back to Denver and will definitely keep an eye on her travels to see if we might cross paths.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LilMissyXxX Keyser Denver Yes 18 7/15/15
Review by Keyser (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Katie on P411 and decided to take a chance despite not finding any reviews. She's new and was a little nervous, but it wasn't a big deal. I don't generally go for a lot of details in reviews, just know that she's legit, very attractive, easy to talk to and I had a great time. I'll be seeing her again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel LuckyMan99 Denver Yes 67 7/15/15
Review by LuckyMan99 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow! Beautiful, intelligent, professional, sexy, and sensual. This lady is a keeper. A big high-five to her former therapeutic massage client who suggested she might be good at FBSM. After responding to my texts and arranging a time for our appointment, she texted the address of her studio in Southeast Denver. No cloak and dagger, no driving an hour and hoping to receive the final text. Sometimes it's the little things. I was greeted with a welcoming smile and led to the massage room where we chatted as we disrobed together, though she stopped at a microscopic thong. I think the phrase "banging body" was made for Raquel. Fit and toned, beautiful breasts, and a truly world-class ass. Very intuitive, professional bodywork with plenty of sensuality, and with a strategically placed mirror on one wall for your viewing pleasure. Near the end she joined me on the table RCG style so I could worship that amazing rear-end. Mutual touch was encouraged, though the kitty was off-limits. Slow and sensual, no rushing, all about pleasure. Raquel even talks sexy, without being contrived or theatrical. Never asked for the donation, simply trusted me to be a gentleman (sometimes it's the little things). As I told her on the way out, she's expensive, and worth every penny. For any FBSM fan who is tired of misleading photos, unprofessional attitudes, and sketchy locations, run, don't walk to her door.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlanaRose INVNO1 Denver Yes 1 7/15/15
Review by INVNO1 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alana was new to Denver from San Diego and we connected via P411. She ended up to be a great find and glad we connected. Met at a nice hotel in DTC. Amazing UTF, sweet DATY and perfect amount LFK. I would see her again if she stays or returns soon to Denver


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 addicted76 Denver Yes 146 7/15/15
Review by addicted76 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is overdue and I have seen Lisa a few times when I travel to Denver. I usually let her know when I'll be in town and we schedule the day before. She communicates promptly and always is accommodating. Every session with her has been fantastic. The most recent was overall fantastic. Lisa is gorgeous to say the least and knows how to move. She is easy to talk to and then she can turn you on in seconds. Once the fun starts she is non stop. She doesn't stop till you are satisfied. Her UTF is absolutely incredible and the view in doggy is equally amazing. She will read you and will do whatever it takes to completion with ease. All the positions are on the menu and I went through all of them. Ymmv but she will not disappoint. I highly recommend seeing her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
taylor 870 pasttime Denver No 1 7/15/15
Review by pasttime (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: arrived late. commenced activities immediately followed by upselling. someone less good looking with better service would get a better rating from me


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee franz42 Denver Yes 43 7/15/15
Review by franz42 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I say that has not already been said? She is a gem. I am squeeking under the 30 day rule here (sorry Jennacee). Easy contact, standard two call on short notice late at night. Once I got to the incall had to wait outside for about ten minutes while she got ready, but no biggie, neighborhood is nice safe and quiet. The incall itself is clean with a great ambiance. Total rocker chick, wearing bright orange panties, blue hair, florescent nail paint and blacklights everywhere. Makes for a great mood. Session started naturally after some initial conversation with light kissing and me not being to get enough of her wonderful chest. She likes her nipples played with and they are perky and responsive. After enjoying that for a while, I moved down to some delicious DATY. She is very responsive and vocal and if you know what you doing you will be pleasantly rewarded. After several intense shuddering o's on her part (I honestly lost count) and a little squirt (ymmv), if was time for other fun. After some great UTF (and I do mean great) the main event started to unfold. Lots of fun, kind of got lost in the thick of it, and just let wild abandon take over. Like being in high school again. Ultimately had a really great slow finish in Russian and what a finish it was! Do yourself a favor and sew her now! Oh and her normal hourly rate is 260. There was a misunderstanding on my part but she was more than understanding.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora Fun2go Denver Yes 70 7/15/15
Review by Fun2go (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Autumn was easy to set-up. Accommodating on short notice. Simple 2 call, arrive at Apt. Complex, parked, gave me the unit number after I called.Elected the regular massage for this first visit. Menu includes Nuru and Prostate if wanted for extra . We talked about it, NO upsell! She was delightful the whole time. Very open-minded, mutual touch. Very clear about no insertion, no sucking. Other than that, pretty much anything goes. She was very accommodating the entire hour. I wasn't sure when I drove up, kind of was a little bit rough, not unheard of in that area of Aurora. Did not have a lick of an issue. Even more concerned when a cat bolted out of the kitchen. Didn't smell like cats in her apartment at all. The massage was great, the finish grand, and I felt she was REALLY good value for $$ spent. I definitely will see her again! Thanks Autumn!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kawitana papabear13 Denver Yes 32 7/15/15
Review by papabear13 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: As I was browsing thru the advertising and came upon this new European girl named Kvitana.So I took a chance and gave her a call to set up a multi hour appointment,wow what a great decision that turned out to be.She open the door and my eye's look upon this very beautiful young girl,so gorgeous it made me hard just looking at her,and that accent just takes your breath away,she is smokin hot.The incall was set very nicely,very clean and relaxing,she has candles lite which makes the atmosphere very romantic.She made me feel very relaxed,she gave me some light kissing which lead into some intense DFK which then she gave me a wonderful FBSM that just made me melt.Then she put that wonderful kitty in my face and so tasty DATY and I can tell she really enjoyed it as she was really vocal and those very nice perky nipples became rock hard,then she screamed as she had a o,she liked it.Then she relax me again and gave me a intense BBBJ at this point I was so much excited I just lost it,she clean me up very nicely this something she does really nice,I then ask for another hour.She relax me again with another stimulating massage and got me ready for round 2 she had me totally turned on again,she jumped on top of me and road me in the cg position like I never been ridden before,man she can move,had me again so excited I lost it again.She goes the extra mile for you and really treats you like a king,she is worth seeing,treat her well,thanks for the time of my life Kvitana I will be back to see you soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy NH John027 Denver Yes 12 7/15/15
Review by John027 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/11/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Amy a few time this year. The other reviews are right. The incall is a little messy, but I've never minded. All activities were performed with enthusiasm. Great utf. Fun lady. I will definitely keep coming back. A rare gem in bp


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lorraine Lashes-2475 John027 Denver Yes 9 7/15/15
Review by John027 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/11/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been hobbyist for a few years now. I have never posted on here but I do use the site often. I wanted to start after seeing lashes.. I scheduled an apt. W other provider and they did a no call nonshow. Annoyed, I called lashes late night and she answered herself. Quick verification, and saw me last min. Probably the best aditude I've come across this last year. But what I consider a true gfe. All activities were great! Actually felt like a bf for an hr. Highly recommend!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel chickenfri303 Denver Yes 67 7/14/15
Review by chickenfri303 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Raquel is new the business - first week! She is better looking that her pictures and her pictures are very hot – she has that All American Girl Look. She is very responsive to emails and text, set up was a breeze. She has a very nice incall that is very relaxing comfortable, and super clean! Upon arrival the greets you with a big hug and invites to you her massage room, as you get comfortable she does the same, as stated before she is beautiful young lady with curves in all the right places, plus very fit . She works out on a regular basis and it shows. She is a licensed massage therapist and her skills are first rate and very professional, during the massage she is a good conversationalist and is genuinely interested in getting to know you. She made a statement, that the follow up massages are much better than the first for she is getting to know your body and want to know your likes and dislikes – if that is case – can’t wait until the next massage! She takes her time and massages the whole body and touching the boys from time to time, and places your hand on her body to inviting you for mutual touching. On the flip she again takes her time in giving a complete frontal massage and leaning over you with her body so you can have firsthand look at here fantastic body, then come the smooth finish. She mounts the massage table and you have a choice of some breast or ass play and again encourages mutual touching during the finish. This woman has it all – great technique, firm body, and wonderful personality, for the price a great value!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha-1957 abbysomeone Colorado Springs No 1 7/14/15
Review by abbysomeone (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First off, pictures are not her. She is bigger and not nearly as cute as the girl in the ad (see any face tattoos in the ad pic?). Second, she gave me the whole 'I-don't-talk-specifics-but-come-over-and-you'll-be-happy' bs. Third, she told me if I brought 200 I would get what I wanted (daty-dato-utf). I get there, she does LE check and says ok we can do all that, then pulls out a cover. What's that for, I ask, you agreed to UTF? SHe says, and I QUOTE - "I don't even know what all that stuff meant." !!! By that time my donation was gone (which was more than double her ad rate). I got chumped - you should stay the hell away.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lynn-1936 abbysomeone Colorado Springs No 1 7/14/15
Review by abbysomeone (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/15
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Her ad says open minded and her friend Holly referred me to her, saying she was super cool. I got there and saw she was heavier than the pics show; but she is still young so I went ahead. Dropped the donation and we got naked. I asked if I could go down and she laid out the rules (no everything, basically). I pointed out her ad says open minded and she says yeah but it doesn't say gfe. I figure ok, misunderstanding and offer to just part ways and I'll leave her 40 as a courtesy. Oh no, she says, I'm already naked so full fees apply. I promised her I would write a review as she slammed the door in my face.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine 719-xxx-4074 Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 19 7/13/15
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jasmine has been my ATF for some time now but she has been out of town for a couple of months. She recently moved back to stay and life is once again worth living. She is everything I like an ATF and GFE to be. Can't recommend highly enough. Only chink in the armor is TF, but she is so great at everything else that I overlook it. Her number has changed since she has been back so please refer to her recent ads for contact info.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Christina Tina DenverJeff Denver Yes 5 7/12/15
Review by DenverJeff (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/11/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great time. All activities done with lots of energy. Truly enjoyed the BBBJ if only she provided CIM, that would put it over the top. MSOG no hesitation. Had a great experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann Karl from Prague Denver Yes 56 7/12/15
Review by Karl from Prague (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not much more to add to the other reviews. Lilly Ann is a delightful young woman, generous with her time and a pleasure to visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar troy24 Denver Yes 131 7/12/15
Review by troy24 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So this is my six time seeing Maddy wow she is my favorite came to her incall plenty of beverages were offer wow what can I say she is smoking hot and here pictures are hers every times I go to her she treats me like a king can't wait to see her again muah kisses Maddy you are the best..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos DenverJeff Denver Yes 112 7/12/15
Review by DenverJeff (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/11/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Yes, Yes, and Yes. This girl loves what she does and I loved having her show me how much she loves it. Ive already scheduled another, (shorter) appointment due to funds, but go see her at your earliest opportunity. My top provider. She's awesome.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April Flowers-6908 Dinger Denver No 26 7/12/15
Review by Dinger (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/11/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the first time I ever tried an outcall session and the first time I've had to write a no show review. We set everything up and she never showed. I text her to see if she was still going to come by - no response, text her again to let her know I just wanted to make sure she was okay and nothing bad happened - no response. I understand things come up, she should have let me know though that's all. P.S. the only other time I was no showed was by her sister Adel Fall so it must run in the family.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alternative Therapy Michael_Eavage Denver Yes 47 7/12/15
Mandi Mason BWood Denver Yes 26 7/12/15
Review by BWood (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: While I've been a hobbyists for close to ten years and relied on reviews the whole time this is my first review. Mandi is every thing that all of her great reviews say she is and by far the best provider I have ever seen. As I live in NOCO I don't get to DTC often so I am very picky about who I see in the first place especially if I am going that far. All I can say is Mandi would make me want to make that drive every week.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Belle togyk Denver Yes 38 7/12/15
Review by togyk (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I say that hasn't been covered? Not much. This is a fun, fantastic lady. Easy on the eyes, easy to get to know. Her skills are superb! Her oral was fantastic and my head between her thighs was very well received. She was even up for a MSOG, but I was too spent from the earlier actives. Easy to get a hold of via p411, setting the meet up was a piece of cake, parking and location east to find and very anonymous. I will be back for 2nds and 3rds! She is a gem, thanks again Elle


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mara Powerturbine Fort Collins Yes 22 7/9/15
Review by Powerturbine (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/15
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been trying to make time to see Mara for quite a while now. We finally lined our schedules up and I met her at her very nice and quiet incall. She met me at the door with a long soft kiss, which helped put me at ease immediately. We chatted for a while before moving to the bedroom for a great make out session. Before long, she had my clothes off and we proceeded to get in bed. I'll spare you the play by play from here, but suffice it to say the experience was exactly what I was needing. Mara does GFE like GFE should be done. Conversation was great and I never felt rushed. I'll definitely be seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Luna Syn Ih8amps Colorado Springs No 5 7/9/15
Review by Ih8amps (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/15
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Looked provider up on BP. She had a good review so I thought I would try. Per her instructions texted and set up appointment time. We agreed on the time and location. Proceeded to the location provided and texted when I arrived. There was no reply so I tried several more times but still no answer. So I waited a while and after no answer I left. In her ad she has the nerve to post a no show policy. Hey my time is valuable also.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kiki-5980 wuzzinme Denver Yes 7 7/9/15
Review by wuzzinme (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Based on the two previous reviews, I decided to visit Kiki and was very happy about the choice. I met her at her apartment, which is a typical college set up which some my not find comfortable. She seems to be just starting out and was very open and accommodating. She is very attentive and goes well beyond most to make sure you are happy, getting just what you want, and actually makes you believe she is also happy and satisfied. She is very easy to talk to and does not watch the clock. I think she does actually get into the mood and is not posturing. She is a wonderfully tight little spinner and I will be making another visit soon. She has great potential and if she stays in the business will become a favorite.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann LesisMore Denver Yes 56 7/9/15
Review by LesisMore (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I set up for a 90 minute session in hopes I could get the "little man" to cooperate for MSOG w/ Greek. Alas, he let me down (on the hoped for 2nd round and Greek). But enough about my "old guy" issues and difficulties keeping both heads in the game after round 1 ... Lilly Ann's P411 listing caught my eye and her previous excellent reviews sealed the deal. She is a very attractive young lady. Lilly is very easy to talk to and get comfortable with. And, her recent commitment to working out and eating right shows (great abs - keep at it Lilly)! I throughly enjoyed our shower and round 1. You did your absolute best to make round 2 and my first greek experience happen - not your fault, I take all the credit for the "fail". Her in-call location is clean and well kept. Close to Coors Field, parking can be a problem. I allowed extra time and fortunately found a great spot about 1/2 block away. I'm definitely planning a repeat visit to complete the 2nd half of my hoped for session in the not too distant future. Thanks, Lilly!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Mirage Falstaff Colorado Springs Yes 7 7/9/15
Review by Falstaff (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a delightful experience meeting Alexis for the first time! When she answered the door at her quiet private incall, she melted into my arms, and her gentle but insistent kisses were a promise of even finer things to come. She was in a short teddy (no panties!), and both of us wasted no time in getting to the bedroom. She was very interested in what I enjoyed, and we found many common delights. She's a "sweet lady" in the best sense of the words -- sincere, genuine, sexy, responsive, and articulate; a real pleasure to be with. She was patient and effective in helping this old guy to a second shot, and we found many common interests while cuddling and talking later. If you're looking for an aggressive, 20-something hardbody who's in a hurry, look elsewhere. Alexis is a mature, independent woman with a wonderful body, and takes time to understand and heed her partner's needs. Milwaukee's loss is our gain -- Woo Hoo!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Christina Tina JustForFun Denver Yes 5 7/8/15
Review by JustForFun (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Really friendly young lady. Very down to earth. Gives and receives with gusto. All around good time. The hour went quickly. Mentioned duos with Rosalyn too. Go see her before she heads back to Dallas!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: