Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Madison Monroe-6320 | satyr694u | Denver | Yes | 57 | 7/8/15 | |
|
Review by
satyr694u
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setting up an encounter with Madison took a couple of days because of my schedule. I had only one day available and I made sure to book early. By the description of her location I was in the right place when I texted her. I waited for a couple of hours in the shade and it was early after all, sometimes I am not functioning at that time. She sent me to another location for the final wait and I assumed it was for her protection so she could see who was coming. It turns out that I was at the right place just across the street the first time. We met and she changed the price to lower than the agreed upon price for the extra wait. Once I did my business in the bathroom (because of the wait) we got comfortable and down to business. She spoke of having experience in California but her actions showed either newbie or someone reluctant to try new things. Although she mentioned several medical problems and even showed me a scar I still think she needed a few more lessons on how to do things. She was very energetic and very willing for new things not often asked for and we went for it until I was spent and wanting a nap. Her pictures were slightly different but I liked what I saw overall. I think I will see her again when I have the time to have some playtime again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rylee Denver | robtani | Denver | Yes | 70 | 7/8/15 | |
|
Review by
robtani
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Holiday weekend I had a little free time so I had to choose - random backpage girl or a reviewed ASP - so I logged on and saw a recent Rylee ad. I had tried before but our schedules never seemed to match - but this time was able to set a time. A good choice...open, friendly, clean lady. Activities were performed with some passion and nice attention to the boys, asking what I liked and if I liked what she was doing. Excellent UTF and yes she does squirt. Also nice that she wasn't really a clock watcher as we were able to talk before, during and after without feeling rushed. For a probably 40 something lady a nice, tight body in good shape, if you like them on the thin side..hair blonde now although her pictures show it more brown. Like others have said initially finding her can be kind of confusing and you really have to listen to her directions clearly, they are good and detailed but pay attention. Overall, an excellent experience which I hope to repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lilly Ann | Mtnriverrat | Denver | Yes | 56 | 7/8/15 | |
|
Review by
Mtnriverrat
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Amazing! Not sure how else to put it. We went out to dinner, had a few drinks and then back to my place. Once the fun started, wow. Lilly Ann was amazing. Felt comfortable from the very instant that she showed up. She was very accommodating to all of my wishes. The TF was great, DATY was fresh and she was responsive. Everything else was as you would expect from this beautiful woman. To say the overall experience was fantastic, isn't enough. I already have plans to repeat the adventure. She is addicting. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tiffany 1968 | blokuwo | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/8/15 | |
|
Review by
blokuwo
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was excited to see Tiffany since she was in Lakewood; however, when I got there I realized she looks better in pictures, especially the face. Her body is still pretty hot though, but what's the point if sucking her breasts is not allowed. She is a little too much business, but she is also not pushy. Even though she moaned, I think she's got other things on her mind. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| RubyFox | olderfunny | Denver | Yes | 88 | 7/7/15 | |
|
Review by
olderfunny
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I decided to see Dixie on a trip to Denver because of her excellent TOB reviews. They were very accurate--except for one that listed her donations at the body rub level instead of full service. But I knew those rates were unrealistic. Dixie is a wonderful provider just like the other reviews said. I stress that she's a smart, well-educated person that's fun to talk to, and a really sweet personality. She's also maybe the most orgasmic woman I've ever met. And she loves kissing as much as I do. We had just met, and were talking a little in her apartment, and had just started kissing--deep, warm, lots of tongue--and Dixie was already trembling, moving her crotch against mine. I held her ass against my hard dick, and she moved in harder--between her deep kiss and firm bottom, I could have come then. We fell back on the bed, and when I stroked her pussy through her panties, she was already wet and moaning. I just touched her clit through the cloth, and she lifted her ass up into my mouth. With our clothes off, she came again and again it seemed, with my tongue and fingers inside her. Everyone has written about Dixie's enormous, soft, beautiful breasts--and they were right. But some girls with Dixie's kind of body just expect you to look at them and that's enough. Dixie loves being touched and fucking--which makes a huge difference. Her breasts are very soft, yet firm (yeah, a contradiction--but true), and she was moaning again when I sucked and bit lightly on her nipples. She does do UTF very well--though I didn't want to pop that soon, so we didn't do it much. But while she was gently tonguing the tip of my rod, I put my finger back inside her to massage her clit, and she loved it--moved her ass around my finger and moaned some more. We put the hat on, and finished with her on top, and yes I loved her enormous breasts rubbing into me. She sat down on me, and while she slowly moved me inside her, she looked at me and offered me those giant breasts to push together and hold. She was warm and tight and wonderful,and she kept kissing me deeply, always her tongue pushing into mine--so my tongue and my dick were moving together in Dixie's warm, welcoming mouths. At the end she moved up and down my cock very fast, tonguing my ear and saying "Come for me." I did. I will see her again for sure--lots more to do. I gather most everything in on the menu, except Greek (which is OK with me)--including CIM. This is a great girl. Be nice to her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kat | longtime | Denver | Yes | 5 | 7/7/15 | |
|
Review by
longtime
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Kat together with a favorite, Riley Stone. Riley's recommendation and it went just as I would have expected. Kat met me with a big hug. She is gorgeous with a killer body! Kat started with very nice UTF! I returned the favor while Kat serviced Riley! These two REALLY enjoy each other. Doggie while each DATY with the other. Doggie while they made out. Multiple shots and a GREAT time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alana-9106 | pasttime | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/7/15 | |
|
Review by
pasttime
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: bait and switch. need I say more Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Barbi | Tail Chaser | Denver | Yes | 119 | 7/7/15 | |
|
Review by
Tail Chaser
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I probably saw Barbi first about 17 years ago. She was probably the hottest service provider back in the day. And a day hasn't gone by that I don't think about her and our time together. I moved away for several years and upon moving back, I looked her up. I was surprised she remembered me. She's a lovely lady. Her body has aged well and I still find her attractive. She's definitely a GFE experience, if that is what you are looking for. The last time I saw her the chemistry was on fire and she wouldn't let me leave until I had MSOG. I'm pretty sure your mileage will very with her, depending on the chemistry...just as with any ASP. With some of the uptight attitudes out there among young and just nasty ASPs, it's a real relief to know there is someone like Barbi to see from time to time. For me, it's really like calling up an old gf and saying I miss her and need a booty call, and they tell you to get your ass over there. She's a real sweetheart so treat her with respect! She may not be one of the youngest anymore, but she is still one of the best! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nativemarie | gizmo86 | Denver | Yes | 91 | 7/7/15 | |
|
Review by
gizmo86
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Got the chance to meet up with Nativemarie up North. I walked in she gave me a nice tongue kiss, I left the donation on the table and we both got undressed pretty quickly. She jumped on pretty quickly to some enthusiastic UTF. She allowed me to take her by the hair on the back of her head to take full control. The resulted in some very good deep throat action and I gave her the signal that I was going to cum. She didn't seem to mind that I still held her down with me deep in her mouth, and of course she swallowed. She looked up at me and gave me a smile, we got dressed and I walked out. This all lasted just about 10 to 15 minutes. Totally 3g's but I prefer that anyway. Not into talking or cuddling. She's awesome! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lois | wglide2003 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/7/15 | |
|
Review by
wglide2003
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lois has been UTR for a short time. She is now on P411 and set up is easy through the site. She prefers texting for the set up and directions. Lois met me at the door of her incall, a very nice condo. She keeps the place spotless and it is easy to feel at home. On a cold July day she built a fire and we chatted as we got to know each other. She is fun to talk to and we have several things in common. As we sat in front of the fire, one thing led to another, just like teenagers. Clothes were soon discarded and the activities started on the living couch, all of the above were performed with great enthusiasm on Lois's part. We never made it to the bedroom. She is really fun. And the shower together was great. If you are looking for a mature, toned and fit lady she is your gal. Thank you, until we meet again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxy-6694 | Tail Chaser | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/7/15 | |
|
Review by
Tail Chaser
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So, I check the BP from time to time looking for some fresh faces and spotted Roxy. Who doesn't love a stacked blond! The tough part is she doesn't do incall. I called her and asked if she did incall, and she said no. I told her she was losing money from some of us attached guys. Then one day as luck would have it she posted that she was doing a rare incall special. My lucky day, I thought! I booked an appointment without a second thought and beat it over there. The incall left a lot to be desired, but Roxy took my mind off the lack of a nicer room. We were basically on a pullout futon type deal, but it's not her fault she advertises as an outcall anyway. She was quick to please with BBBJ and we quickly moved on to mish. I just had to finish doggy because she has a great rear differential and the view was incredible. Too bad she doesn't speak any Greek. Also, wish she'd keep her photos current. They could be a year or two old for all anyone knows. It's just nice to see an ASP take the time to give timely updates. She has a friend and they do offer that, but I like to keep my focus on one at a time:~) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa-5167 | twheywood-2474 | Denver | No | 2 | 7/6/15 | |
|
Review by
twheywood-2474
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was by far the worst experience I have ever had in this hobby. Girl used fake pics. When I got to the hotel, I asked to use the bathroom. She said I could not unless I paid extra because her girlfriend did not want anyone using the toilet. She told me I had to pay extra or get her her own room just to use the toilet. I told her too bad and went in to go pee. She is a very dirty looking girl and kept asking if I liked to party and if I had any party favors. She ask for the donation and told me to get comfortable and start stroking myself. She did get naked, but did not want to have any mutual touching. She said she needed an extra -k for anything about serving myself. I told her that was not what we agreed to via text. She told me to keep stroking myself and she would then allow me to CIM. Ok, so I did and when I got done, she handed me a towel and told me to clean myself up. I then got dressed and told her she was a scam and robbing guys because she was not providing the services she said she would. She then went batshit crazy on me and started yelling at me and was upset that I would even mention how bad her scam was. I told her I wanted my donation back as she did not provide the services agreed to. She got really mad and threw the donation back at me. Stay far far away from this one. She is bad news Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Reese Reynolds | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 142 | 7/6/15 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady : Reese Reynolds Location: Inverness Just how I remember from years past, Ms Reynolds is a great kisser and an amazing provider. I couldn't stop salivating thinking about playing with Reese's "king size twin packs". After I devoured them I work my way down for some Reese's "minis" which was clean, Sweet and tasty. Ms Reynolds is very orgasmic and she was not shy letting me know she was loving what I was doing when I went down on her. I think it's fair to say Reese loves the cowgirl position which she hit multiple angles and positions from there. This was one rare time that I was able to kick back and enjoy the view and not do much, usually I'm the one "working it". Thanks Reese! I'll go wipe my face now:) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lois | Falstaff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 7/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Falstaff
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lois is a unique, sexy lady. Very responsive. Loves to kiss and cuddle. Very nice, private incall. Seems to prefer text for setup details. All activities were enthusiastic. I realized too late that I had gone over my appointed time, but she never seemed to notice or object. A great lady whom I will definitely be seeing again. Woo Hoo! (Yes, I know I rate a lot of ladies "fantastic", but since the worst I ever had was pretty wonderful, what else makes sense? I guess I'm just a lucky guy who does his homework.) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylee Denver | 1hapyfeller | Denver | Yes | 70 | 7/6/15 | |
|
Review by
1hapyfeller
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I found Rylee and took a chance calling her at the last minute. We scheduled the time, met and pleasantly surprised of meeting a very pretty woman. Her personality, sexyness put me at ease. It's not very often... you'll meet a woman who knows men and that you can't have enough of her. We had a GREAT TIME together, without my being nervous. Treat her as she is deserving of you as you are to her ! I look forward to seeing this sexy vixen ! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Elle Belle | Happy Hour | Denver | Yes | 38 | 7/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Happy Hour
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Elle is simply the best and most accommodating provider I have ever seen. I have been hobbying for years and I can attest firmly there is not a single woman I have ever seen nor will likely see that can match her sexual prowess. She is engaging, thoughtful, energetic, charismatic and simply unstoppable behind closed doors. I can be quite aggressive and am quite dominant in both my personal and professional life, Elle is totally and completely submissive, evident with just how well she performed. I fisted this sexy woman for what has amounted to hours, I have face fucked her and throat fucked her spanked her and used her and she keeps begging for more. She has absolutely no limits that I can find so far, and I plan to try and find those limits if it means she gets the best of me, which I doubt. Her TCB is flawless, responding to my requests my questions and my scheduling parameters. Her IOP is simply off the charts, I don't even think it is an illusion, she is as genuinely interested and engaged as I have ever seen. Surely there are younger providers but I daresay 99% of the providers out there would have a hard time matching her sexual abilities. I have also found her to be particularly amenable to large group play as she has participated in a couple of incredibly intense gangbangs where she was used so hard I thought she would break but alas, she kept pushing and kept begging for more, I have never seen a woman devour cock like she does. I have been able to thoroughly photograph and videotape her and now have quite the collection and I love going back and looking at myself with her and love watching her in the groups that she participated in with me. I found her through Preferred411 and using my credibility there along with my okays, was able to get through her screening process for my initial date which of course simplified things from the get-go. She has and impeccably clean apartment and very discreet parking. She is now my go to girl for everything. If you ever wondered what it would be like if a super hot sex goddess you were fucking was able to take a massive butternut squash in her cunt while simultaneously being fucked in the ass and choked well here's your chance. Here's to adding one more huge enthusiastic hell fucking yes, go see this woman!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica 9005 | Stonemaker-7640 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 7/5/15 | |
|
Review by
Stonemaker-7640
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Looking through BP, I came across this gem. There were no reviews on her so I decided to TOFTT. Requested the QV and set up was simple via text and call when I got close. The area was very industrial looking, but nothing I would consider unsafe. The hotel local was right off the freeway so the SP was on my way home. As soon as I got close, called and she picked up right away. Told me the room number and went in. She came to the door in athletic gear which quickly came off. Never asked for the donation upfront and is very laid back. Not a clock watcher and is a very cool person to talk to. I was sort of in a rush, which is nice cause she wasn't. After the deed, I tried to hold as long as I could but couldn't, cleaned up and talked a bit. I would have to rate as one of my ATFs and will follow where ever she may be. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kiki-5980 | diverdan | Denver | Yes | 7 | 7/5/15 | |
|
Review by
diverdan
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I like asians...and KiKi is very easy to like. Hesitated on calling her as most Asian adds in Denver are now bait and switch. Saw the first review so took the chance. Kiki is a lovely young lady trying to pay her way through college. Her incall is a basement apartment of 3 young people. Certainly not upscale. It is easy to find, though I think you might prefer outcall. She is openminded but wants nothing to do with backdoor. She is quite sensitive and convinced me that she had a great time also. I don't often see anyone but my atf so I believe our experience will be even better as we get over the initial awkwardness. Looking forward to seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MERC HH | snowmanmc-7389 | Denver | Yes | 47 | 7/5/15 | |
|
Review by
snowmanmc-7389
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Where to start. .. easy setup, set time for 45mins out. As others have said started with a budyrub and chat to get a feel for what I wanted. After a short but good rub i rolled over and we got onto the rest of the activities listed. Her attitude was great and afterwards we discovered that we have a lot more in common which was a nice. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jessica 9005 | gntlmanbear | Denver | Yes | 6 | 7/5/15 | |
|
Review by
gntlmanbear
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jessica wants contact through text only, which is what I prefer as well. Setup was very easy. She was in an economy motel near I-70 and Kipling. After taking care of the economic side we undressed and I lay on the bed as Jessica devoured me to the base. Her oral is one of the best I've ever had. I came within minutes. Then we had mutual touching that had the effect of making me hard again. On went the soft top and Jessica road me cowgirl with her wonderful tits in my face allowing me to fondle and suck on making me pop a second time. Chances are I would see her again. Jessica doesn't do fetishes but the overall experience is very good, especially for someone over 50 to to have two eruptions. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa-5167 | blokuwo | Denver | No | 2 | 7/5/15 | |
|
Review by
blokuwo
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Beware, this girl uses fake pictures and you will be disappointed when you see her. She's obviously a druggie given scars on her arm and legs. She also asked me for party favors. Though we agreed on , when I saw she wasn't the same girl I offered less and she said ok, but then ask me to masturbate myself or give her a tip for anything else. I refused and she got hysterical and tell me to get out. I was happy to oblige, holy shit beware! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alternative Therapy | DEFCON1 | Denver | Yes | 47 | 7/5/15 | |
|
Review by
DEFCON1
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First review on here, but a long-time hobbyist. "Ashley" (she and I didn't actually get around to her name, but other reviewers on here have called her that) is built like a Playboy centerfold. Head-to-toe perfect. And a beautiful face to match. I can't imagine there is a man alive who would be let down by her looks. Great rub, great finish. Clean up was nice too. She has rules as to where your hands can go (the no kitty rule is pretty standard for the body rub corner of the hobby). Does she merit a "fantastic" versus a "very good"? If you are going by body rub standards (versus FS standards), then yes, she does. Hers was one of the 2-3 best non-FS body rub sessions I have ever had (and I've had dozens). Also, she is really fun to talk to. Very friendly. Interesting life story. Really stellar person. We actually went over the 60-minute time slot if you include the chatting we did afterward. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lorraine Lashes-2475 | Shrekman | Denver | Yes | 9 | 7/5/15 | |
|
Review by
Shrekman
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lorraine was the sexiest and funnest YL I have ever been with. I think she likes what she does and it shows. I felt a immediate connection to her and felt like I was going to prom hoping I would get laid. I DID, and it was mind-blowing.YMMV. She is so much prettier than her pics and has the most bangin body. I love a petite girl and she rocks that to the "T". I just loved every inch of her, and I think I explored 99% of it. She did require some verification, but once that was cleared she was prompt and sexy as hell. Met me in short shorts and a halter top that left my imagination running wild. She has a self proclaimed oral fixation...............listen to me boys, she does and she does it as well as anyone on the planet. I will see her again. See her before she leaves town again, you wont be disappointed. OH by the way she likes to DFK... and she is flipping great at that too. Im calling her now to see her again, so if she is busy, I beat you to it!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ArMani-8841 | Bldg426 | Denver | Yes | 33 | 7/2/15 | |
|
Review by
Bldg426
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What's to say that already hasn't been said? ArMani is amazing and sweet natured, soft to the touch, and a delight to spend time with. She was able to fit me in to her schedule fairly easily and was prompt with returning my calls. I look forward to seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Denver Eden | sclark5150 | Denver | Yes | 32 | 7/2/15 | |
|
Review by
sclark5150
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Is it possible for a Major League Baseball Player to hit .939 over the course of their lifetime? Of course not, not even close. But that is what Denver Eden is hitting when you look at her reviews. 31 Fantastic reviews out of 33. And I’m going to make it Fantastic review #32. Now if only the Rockies could sign her up (haha). Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kawitana | joeblowblow22 | Denver | Yes | 32 | 7/1/15 | |
|
Review by
joeblowblow22
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Fantasy This was tough to set up and I think it was because of the language barrier. She posted she was available now and I called but, she said she was not available until after 5:00 PM I said I wanted a morning session. She wanted references first and I sent them with no reply. I called and called but nothing. I have to see this Slavic beauty and against my better judgment I was persistent. Next day called again and she says sure send me references....I did but, I will send them again. 10 hours later get a text saying I can see you at 10:00 PM to which I text I said I wanted a morning session. Finally she says she can see me in the morning and I am good to go. I arrive and call to say I am here; no answer. I text, no answer and I am thinking I wasted a lot of time to be stood up. I wait 15 minutes and send one more text and she text back. She says ok. For you GOOBERS who put early 20's I am glad you are not checking id's at the door somewhere as no one would get in. She is not in her 20's try 30's. The pictures are dated. Great UFT but mechanical, it does not take much effort to bob your head up and down. She does not kiss and turns her head if you try. Nice girl, accent and body and I would recommend after all. Nice thing she does is she has a bowl of water on the side of the bed and cleans you off before UFT and something else I enjoyed is she buttoned up my dress shift for me as I was dressing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Reese Reynolds | The New Footman | Denver | Yes | 142 | 7/1/15 | |
|
Review by
The New Footman
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What can I say that has not already been said? You would be missing out on a phenomenal opportunity. Attitude - A+; Body A+; skills - A+. Go and see and start your day, afternoon, evening, late night or whatever, off right. Activities were as advertised and you will leave more than satisfied. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Tori | MacDonald1 | Boulder | Yes | 1 | 7/1/15 | |
|
Review by
MacDonald1
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/15 Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very fun easy to get in touch with! I shall return! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ArMani-8841 | Harley79 | Denver | Yes | 33 | 6/30/15 | |
|
Review by
Harley79
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Spent a couple hours w Armani. All activities were well performed. Definitely not a clock watcher. She is a girl you could talk to for quite some time. I'll definitely be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jasmine AKA Jasmine Monroe 2+ | Harley79 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 6/30/15 | |
|
Review by
Harley79
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jasmine is very safe. Likes to get dressed up into sexy outfits. Good time would do it again. One of the few safe backpage options. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dixie Doll-8680 | wazzernotter | Denver | Yes | 1 | 6/30/15 | |
|
Review by
wazzernotter
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: In a dream, I decided to call Dixie. It was 3:30 AM. She answered and was sweet with a pleasant giggle. She does out call and left from her place fairly quickly and was here at her texted ETA. I left the door open and in she came. Green slinky dress and a heart-warming smile. She sat down and we talked. It was quite nice and made us both very comfortable. She's very, very pretty. An engaging personality. If she's a day over 20 years old, by appearance, I'd be surprised. Soft alabaster skin (later it gets an over-heated lobster-reddish, like mine), bright eyes and alert. Her emotional age is 30. If i were to be marooned, I'd ask Dixie to be my "Island Mate." Yes, the tata's and areolas are very large and proportioned -- but the legs and ass are just right, for my tastes. She not a BBW at all. She's voluptuous and arrived in high heels and an open-mind. To start off, I wish to mention that that she's a mild submissive with enough experience to know what she likes. Such as grabbing me her hair and having the BBBJ go very deep, pushing her head right on down. No gag reflex and no stopping. I think she loves it. Experienced. She'd have to be. So, after chatting, she slowly moved to where I was sitting. Her tummy was at my face. I reached to her thighs (the dress was a hot mini-skirt), and I felt that soft skin and slowly moved my hands to feel that firm young ass. So round and smooth. Then I wandered to the front area. More softness and a little thong revealed itself. I rubbed her twinkle spot through the thong. She turned about and performed a few sexy stripper moves. Rubbing her ass on my lap and "Ole' Dinkle-Dorf" began to react as she rested and wiggled her ass crack right on Dinkle. Then I gently and slowly slid up the one piece skirt and held my head against her body and she started kissing, breathing and biting my ears and neck. Then the flaming, contest-winning bazookas came out slowly, teasingly, for me to see. The bra and panties were perfect. So sexy. Off came the bra and out they came. More holding me as I rested between those 36 LL's. Truly huge areolas. She took me by the hand and into my bedroom we went. We stood next to my bed making out like lovers. Hands roaming. 10 minutes of romance you might say. I began fingering her sweet-spot and she moaned (it was large and very wet), she stripped and fell back on the bed for DATY. Lovely, fresh, clean and monster labia's. She moans. And drips juices. We slowed down and laid on the bed with lots of DFK, more moaning, wandering hands and lovely eye contact that really never stopped. Her "la la land" is very sensitive. As I stroked and slapped her labia's and clit with my throbbing cock. Then she slowly moves down to that throbbing bongo and she swallowed it whole as I grabbed her hair and assisted her in getting a good helping (at her request). Not my normal thing. She's maybe hooked on BDSM porn? Then she switched to slow easy sucking, especially around Johnny's hat. Better than most BBBJ's I've ever had (top 25, in my years). Sensual. Tantalizing. Makes your back arch. Licking up and down and she sucked on my balls. I think they disappeared. This was, "i like your cock" head. On with the latex. I kept it to Mish and more FIV with her wonderland cave. She was using both hands to stimulate her clit and then she gently grasped, and motioned i should rub my hard Johnny on that special naturally wet spot. I stimulated her with light touch all-over and a little finger near the ass-hole and dirty talk. She asked that I pinch those nips that were now very large. She began to get even wetter. About 15 minutes later she screamed loud and shook the bed. Huge O. Huge. It wet my bed. More very tender BBBJ (she's truly amazing). A little roll play. Out came the baby-oil for a fantastic 20 minutes hand job while coddling the boys. Lot's of changing techniques. Not just the same thing over-and-over. It's like she went to school and has a degree in cock stimulation. We laid there and she played with my cum soaked limp cock, and the white cum she wanted all over her hand (did i mention sweet young dirty talk and the whispers). She's into it. I was too. I'm now one her fans. So many good women to choose from. So many to avoid. I must be honest, i was into a woman with very big breasts this time around. I assumed she'd be a BBW and I'd have to overlook that part. No, this is a sweet, young, sexy chic whose breasts that jump out at you. Not a spinner. Not Athletic. More of the cutie with baby fat and good attitude that just happens to enjoy the "badalingas" that no other gal has to offer. That I've ever seen. In this hemisphere. The whole deal was very romantic and intimate. I'd call her again in a minute. Highly recommend her. But, like with all women, YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Gypsy 720-626-4900 | sorbitol | Fort Collins | Yes | 1 | 6/30/15 | |
|
Review by
sorbitol
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Average is the best word to describe her physical appearance. She does have a lot of tattoos and piercings. She is heavier than her pictures would make you believe. Activities were okay, not as aggresive or as skilled as I prefer. The BBBJ was outstanding though, by far the best that I have ever received. She did keep her shirt on the entire time, as she is self conscious. Average/pretty good (just for the bbbj) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Londyn-1090 | Breel2015 | Fort Collins | Yes | 1 | 6/30/15 | |
|
Review by
Breel2015
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is a VERY fun girl. She has that curvy but solid/fit latina body that's to die for. She is very upbeat and perky. I would definitely see her again. The only reason the review is not fantastic is TF vs UTF Just my preference. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaylee Smith | ttmmvv | Denver | No | 17 | 6/30/15 | |
|
Review by
ttmmvv
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/15 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: set up a time to meet with her and confirmed for sometime in the afternoon. drove a long way from where i was to get there. i called initially with no answer but she later called me back and said her landlord was there and would be another 15-20 min. which i was fine with. i text her back after 25 to see if it was inconvenient that i could try to come back another time. didn't receive anything back for another may 10-15 min. i then decided to take off and she later told me there were going to be workers in her place fixing something til later on in the evening. if i hadn't just left would've been waiting for my whole "session" and more but she did offer me a discounted rate. i text her to try to confirm the time for same day and asked if the workers are going to be there longer or whatever the case is to let me know. didn't get a reply for hours and finally just gave up. wasn't in the mood after driving 40 mins. waiting 40-50 mins and driving back 40 minutes. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ava 4383 | kinky_dog | Denver | Yes | 3 | 6/30/15 | |
|
Review by
kinky_dog
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was pretty excited to meet Ava. We did a good bit of texting before meeting and she seemed like a very cool person. Unfortunately when I got to her incall the place was a mess, clothes, cigarette butts, towels everywhere. The place smelled like a huge cigarette. Ava was a real very cute little spinner but she was all over the place ,like she had too many things going threw her mind. The UTF was really rushed and she was super quick to put the cover on and get right to the FS. The thing that really got me was while we are in the act, she looks at her phone and say that one of her regulars is outside and that she will get rid of him... talk about a mood killer. Anyways she's a really cute girl but there were just too many things that killed the session, total 3g's situation. Totally bummed cause she really has a ton of potential. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valentina Sanchez | Harley79 | Denver | Yes | 85 | 6/30/15 | |
|
Review by
Harley79
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great time with Valentina. Great conversation before and after. Zero complaints. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Autumn Anderson-3655 | dantes | Denver | Yes | 23 | 6/29/15 | |
|
Review by
dantes
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Autumn once when she was with the Aspen Affair and then again a coupleof months ago. Very sexy asian and great UTF! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kaya Jolee | dantes | Denver | Yes | 32 | 6/29/15 | |
|
Review by
dantes
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is long overdue. Kaya is absolutely great! Bubbly innocent personality. Big doe eyes and an amazing ass! She has a very lengthy menu. I was not able to indulge in all activities, but the activities that I did partake in were performed with enthusiasm and exuberance! Can not wait to see her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Aries | wazzernotter | Denver | Yes | 2 | 6/29/15 | |
|
Review by
wazzernotter
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Aries doesn't really have a bad-side. You know, how some guys, in a particular review, will "bullet-point" the good's and the bad's? Well, with Aries, I can't think of any bad's that I need to list so that you'll beware. I will try. But later, as they come to me. She's young and super-cool. I've seen her a before and thought this time, I'd review. YMMV always applies. The thing I find attractive about Aries, is her GFE approach. For me, that works. I'm sure if you wanted Aries to arrive and drop giving you a mind-bending (and almost) PSE bbbjcim, she probably would. I enjoy my time with her, in a bed. As if it was after some stupid TV show. But the woman I'm retiring to my bedroom with, is young, smooth, sensual, clean, intelligent, sensitive and very into making our time together as if ole' Yeller here, is with a real flesh-and-blood human woman. Not one of these chic's who show up thinking their "very presence" is to be honored. Even worshiped. Or the ones whose phone number(s) don't check-out or the photos. These photos (June 5, 2015 BP Ad) are exact. Nice tits. Amazing little ass (just the beginning of a firm jiggle). She knows it. Just doesn't flaunt it. Unless you treat her poorly, you'll probably do fine here. I've really enjoyed the first 15 minutes after she arrives. She's cool to talk with and that's what i like to do in the beginning (she'd be fun to trip with). I can't say about her Big O's or not. I do need to spend some more time at DATY and other things. The Russian is like Russian. It's like you have this woman smiling away as you feel so very good. I will throw some extra into my description of her BBBJCIM. She could make a living at a "Glory-Hole" location. I've read in reviews, where a guy says, "best ever," about a BJ they receivce from a provider. They're probably 26 years old. In this case, with Aries, her tongue is very special. Somehow, during very DT, she keeps that tongue going. It must be a double jointed tongue. She takes it all seamlessly. I happen to be a guy who likes dainty-assess and I love full perky natural breasts. Aries is all that. Plus shapely legs. If your a foot-guy, you could probably ask and she'd have a pedicure before arriving. Attitude? Demure and alluring with a bit of vanilla-submissiveness. I doubt she'd play whips and toys. Who knows! But her pussy is warm, tight and responsive. A miniature vice. Happy hunting. If you bump into Aries say that another one of we goofballs, said hi! The negatives just did't come to mind. Oh, no Greek. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessie Lynn | Zaphod81 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 6/29/15 | |
|
Review by
Zaphod81
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/22/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is a muse. It's less like GFE and more like being with your high school girlfriend, except I didnt know anyone like her in high school. She is extremely sensual, multiply orgasmic, and I was left completely believing that she wanted to be with me and enjoyed it as much as I did. She is amazingly tight-bodied 19 year-old with a solid head on her shoulders who knows exactly what she's doing and seems like she could make anyone feel comfortable. I've only done this a handful of times, but I could stop with her. I really hope she finds a few favorite regulars and stops posting--as long as I'm one of her regulars. Jessie, I hope I see you again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ana | HappyHour | Denver | Yes | 62 | 6/29/15 | |
|
Review by
HappyHour
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ana is an incredible the GFE. +1 to all the previous fantastic reviews. From the greeting hug and DFK, through the multiple positions, toy play, and UTF, to the conversation about life, the universe, and everything else. A fantastic time with an incredibly sensual woman. An experience worth repeating. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Diamond and Michelle | dantes | Denver | Yes | 15 | 6/29/15 | |
|
Review by
dantes
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is long over due but I've seen her posting again in BP so I figured I owed her one. Very sexy little Latina spinner! Great ass and very young. Great UTF! Very wet, sloppy and some nice gagging. Can't wait to see her again. Only downside, no CIM. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Just Jos | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 112 | 6/28/15 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Joslynn was nothing short of AWESOME!!! Very energetic and willing to please. Great Kissing, Great UTF, DATY,DATO were also awesome. Joslynn was very happy to straddle my face and go for a ride what a great sight to watch her cum. I am looking forward to seeing her again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| RubyFox | geodog-9-BANNED | Denver | Yes | 88 | 6/28/15 | |
|
Review by
geodog-9-BANNED
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her FB ad under "Body Rub" but upon arriving at her in-call apartment, it was quickly obvious that FS was available as part of the experience. Although she is a sweet girl and very pleasant to just be with, my session was nothing out of the ordinary. The rub was lackluster without a lot of enthusiasm, and in general there was not a lot of passion to any of the activities. She certainly has large hooters and she seemed to enjoy having them played with, and I think her menu is fairly extensive if one were to push a little, but she was just a bit too passive, and maybe a bit too close to BBW for this to be a great session for me. Price for the time and the activities engaged in was worth it, however. And she probably would have gone a third time in the shower when we were cleaning up, had I wanted to. Overall, I would still recommend her, and if there was a rating between "Average" and "Very Good" I would give it to her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mia 720-xxx-6691 | Aurorascout | Denver | No | 13 | 6/28/15 | |
|
Review by
Aurorascout
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/15 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After having a massage session with her, we discussed on an over-night. We talked about getting tested (I did), don't know if she did. After planning during lunch, we would set a day after testing. I left a couple of phone messages, no response. I text next and she decided that she did not want to honor commitment. No good excuse given. My previous post was exaggerated about service. It was placed after our agreement on an over-night, so I figured, "why not." The massage was ok at best and so was the end. If it was not for the commitment, I would not have seen here again. The positive is that she is skinny, which I like. She also has a lot of problems in her life, you'll be a sounding board. Apparently, others are using the same pictures that she uses. This post is just to say "beware!" Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madison Monroe-6320 | dubaigolfnut | Denver | No | 57 | 6/28/15 | |
|
Review by
dubaigolfnut
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/15 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had made plans Thursday night to meet Friday morning. After I made plans checked this review site and saw she had two recent no shows. I texted her back that night and asked about them. She gave me too fairly believable excuses so I still agree to meet with her. She said to text an hour before our appointment. I did text and got no reply. I waited 20 minutes and texted again and got no reply. She finally texted a half an hour after I first tried and said she had set her alarm clock wrong and she was sorry. I had stepped outside for a few minutes and came back and saw her text. I tried to text her again and got no reply. About an hour later I got a text from her saying she was sorry again but she had to get breakfast and her phone was dead and she left it on the charger to charge. I texted back one more time and said if you would like to meet let's go for it but I have to do it before 12 o clock. I never heard back from her after this. Her other reviews were so good I thought I would give it a shot but she seems to be full of excuses. you may have better results. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ava Allure | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 23 | 6/28/15 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Decided to do my first outcall, kind of made me feel like a newbie again. Always have wanted to see Ava but she only does outcalls, decided it was finally time to make it happen. Got a hotel in the DTC area and made sure Ava was available before hand. Ava was a little late not big deal, got caught in some traffic. Went down stairs and greet Ava, she looked very hot, really nice short black dress, really showed off her long sexy legs. Got to the room and we started to chat for awhile, it seems she likes to get to know you first which is ok. We chatted awhile then she excused herself to go and change into something more comfortable. She came out and had some sexy outfit on. We sat down on the bed and the fun began. First some DFk and carressing, kissed my way down to some DATY which she seemed to enjoy. Brought a toy for her and she really seemed to like this alot. It was my turn finally and she started with some UTF-YMMV, got suited up and finished CG, she really rode me hard, could not hold on. She cleaned me up and we chatted some more and joked around, Ava is a low volume provider, told her she looked like Julia Roberts, she giggled and said she has heard this for a long time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| youmaycallmej | mjk_79 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 6/28/15 | |
|
Review by
mjk_79
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: J has been on BP for a while but pretty much invisible to the community, so I felt like at least one review was needed. We met a block away at starbucks prior to the session. This felt a little weird at first but it was fine once she showed up. J is very attractive and her pictures are 100% real. She actually looks better in person than in her photos. She's all natural, no plastic here. The massage was very good, nice and sensual with lots of teasing. She's also very friendly and easy to talk to. She's a little on the expensive side but I felt like it was worth it, no regrets afterwards. Don't let her disclaimer deter you, get past it and you'll have a great time with J. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Samantha | TedEBare | Denver | Yes | 13 | 6/26/15 | |
|
Review by
TedEBare
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a woman. Samantha is a total GFE and she's extremely sensual and erotic. She excels at mutual pleasure and her photos do not reveal her true beauty. It was a delight to have an escort who is intelligent and can hold a conversation. I was fully satisfied when we ran out of time. Next time I'll book more time. She has a complete menu of offerings all done with safety. Remember her as a lady and should be treated as such. I intend to see her on each visit to Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kelsey-6196 | flyguy | Denver | Yes | 1 | 6/25/15 | |
|
Review by
flyguy
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Looking for something new, fresh and exciting, and took a chance on Kelsey based on her pics. The pictures are not of her but very close of what you'll get. Very friendly southern girl, petite, trim, sexy, and friendly. She does everything covered and her menu is a bit limited, but I still enjoyed my time with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||