Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Eliana | wondarbreadd2 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 8/2/15 | |
|
Review by
wondarbreadd2
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Eliana was fantastic, extremely polite, the definition of a hostess with the mostest. Eased me into our meeting with gentle touching and kissing, and proceeded to deliver on the goods as advertised. Great attitude, passionate and real, I'd definitely recommend seeing here for a fun time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Reese Reynolds | Boardmember | Denver | Yes | 142 | 7/30/15 | |
|
Review by
Boardmember
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'm in the category of folks who see a very few people, but as often as I can. That circle, due to retirements and moves out of state, has shrunken. Bummer. So, I found myself seeking out some one new to visit and decided to touch base with Reese. She was very easy to email and text with regarding the logistics of the appointment & other details. She is on P411 ( https://www.preferred411.com/P68973 ) as am I, so that was a big help. We met at a very nice, south DTC hotel where she had a selection of chocolates -- including Reese's peanut butter cups -- available. All of her vitals listed are quite accurate. Reece is statuesque but with excellent proportions and very fit. When we met, she'd just returned from a beach vacation, so was quite tan. Just by coincidence she was wearing a long Oxford dress shirt, which is one of my favorite outfits, so that was a nics surprise. I would not have guessed she was nearly 40 (she has 38 listed as her age on her P411 profile, so not "outing" her there.) You could easily take five years off that number. She's very personable and easy to chat with -- quite patient with my rambling on about God knows what. I found Reece to be very attractive. Overall, I had a terrific visit with Reese. The private activities were very enjoyable for me. She has all the best attributes of a top provider: kind, fit and smart, good communication, very nice incall. If my work schedule ever stops kicking my straight in the balls on almost a daily basis, I'll definitely look to arrange another visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rachel Of Denver | BettyFord | Denver | Yes | 21 | 7/30/15 | |
|
Review by
BettyFord
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Rachel at a great in call up north - A place she shares with her BFF Mazie, I believe. I'm such a nervous dork when I meet new ASPs, it's a wonder I get laid at all. But Rachel was very sweet and comforting. We had some drinks and she gave me a killer back-rub while we chit chatted and got to know each other. As some reviews have mentioned, Rachel is very pretty and I believe someone also said she has a perfect rack. I'm not much of a boob guy, but that dude nailed it - they were an awesome set of twins that you just want to bury your face in. Rachel is the youngest provider I've seen, but shes very mature and intelligent. She's also genuinely someone you'd want to hang out with, she's super fun and bubbly and you could definitely throw back some beers with her and know you'd have a great time. However, when you're in the sheets there is a little dirty side to Rachel that comes out and it's really hot. She absolutely knows what she's doing in the sack and we definitely clicked (well, at least I did). I'll be thinking about my time with her for a while. I told Rachel that I don't repeat much and I've only seen a couple ASPs twice, but I think she's talked me into seeing her and her BFF together in the future. Thank you, Rachel. It was a total blast! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| HotBonnie | bajjwa123 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 7/30/15 | |
|
Review by
bajjwa123
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Bonnie couple of weeks ago. The location was close to i25 and evans which was good. Ample parking was available but the incall was difficult to find. The provider has a great attitude. I prefer the complete gfe experience which I think she didn't offer. Her actual rate is /hr. I got a discount for posting a review. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heather Noel | SixtiesDude | Denver | Yes | 14 | 7/30/15 | |
|
Review by
SixtiesDude
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been wanting to see Heather for a long time but never had the chance. I finally found the time and now I'm regretting I wasn't able to see her sooner. Her reviews are spot-on. She has a terrific personality and makes you feel at ease the second you walk in the door. As soon as the door closed it was on like Donkey Kong. She started with a massage but quickly moved on to incredible UTF. I just had to reciprocate and happily dove into DATY. Then it was one position after another beginning with CG then standing doggy, then to missionary to finish. She is tight and very responsive. Greek was offered and attempted, but I'm a little large and we had trouble fitting it in. Not her fault. This lady is FTF! Some people feel that a fantastic rating is overused. But I rate based on how the provider makes me feel. Heather's nature is fun, erotic, playful, and sexy and it was all aimed at ME. For that hour I was the only man that existed and she wanted to screw my brains out. To me, that's fantastic!!! The hour flew by too quickly. I will definitely return. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NatalieIsabel | fresnonative | Denver | Yes | 50 | 7/30/15 | |
|
Review by
fresnonative
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was my third time seeing Natalia since January so as my first review of her, it is long overdue. Sorry Sweetheart! Natalia has been on vacation since the beginning of June and I couldn't wait to see her when she got back in town! Set up was easy through email and text and she has a nicely appointed apartment in the DTC area. As I mentioned, Natalia has been away on vacation. I met her at the door and after a long welcome back kiss and hugg she presented me with a souvenir that she brought back... A nicely enhanced set of breasts! I thought her body was incredible before but now she's over the top outstanding. I won't speak of specific activities, but Natalia is a fantastic kisser, passionate vocal lover, great conversationalist and it all around attentive companion. I'll be seeing Natalia many times in the months to come! I highly recommend her! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adelina Adduci | Kaos | Denver | Yes | 28 | 7/30/15 | |
|
Review by
Kaos
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/30/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'd been wanting to make Adelinas acquaintance for some time, ever since I first noticed her ads on BP some years ago. Sometimes you can tell a bit about a provider from their words -- she came across as playful and a little bit quirky: I was intrigued. Time and distance kept me from taking the plunge until recently when I was passing through Denver on my way to Colorado Springs. Set up was easy via P411 and after a two-call system we met at her private, comfortable incall. She is just as much fun as you might imagine from her postings, even more so. We shared some laughter and wine before all the activities above were enjoyed. She creates a nice space for your encounter -- candles and music added to the ambiance. A wonderful experience with a wonderful, beautiful woman. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Paige Monroe | Axdew | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/30/15 | |
|
Review by
Axdew
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/30/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had been looking at Paige/Aspen's ads for a week or so and kept wanting to bite but was slightly worried she may not have been the real deal. Hurt my back while working out this past weekend so needed a good massage which helped pushed me to call her. Loved her pics in her ad, they didn't do her justice seeing her in person. Very busty with a tremendous full figure. Proceeded to give me a great massage as she told me about herself and was very talkative about myself. Genuine conversation though her looks and touch made it very hard to concentrate on keeping up with it! Massage was really nice, finish was good. Definitely plan on going back to see her again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Remifantasy | cofun70 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/30/15 | |
|
Review by
cofun70
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/30/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: OK So Remi is new to Denver. Just moved from Cali. U can check her website and TER reviews from San Diego. As much as I wanna keep this girl to myself I'm writing this to help her generate a few peeps who are cool and into seeing a super sexy, fun, sweet, sensual, and overall awesome girl. I'm not gonna go into to many details but she is real and real sexy and her body moves like no other...... Not sure what # she wants to use so just check her website and figure it out... I'm in contact and wanna help her get the right pages going for here in Denver. No BP...... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madison Monroe-6320 | Juanmotai | Denver | Yes | 57 | 7/30/15 | |
|
Review by
Juanmotai
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It took a few tries to finally get an appointment, 3 to be exact. I almost gave up but like she said, 3rd time is a charm. She is very friendly and easy to relax around. She likes to talk, which I found amusing. It was worth the wait to see her. I would definitely recommend her and will be back to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Asian Hot Summer-7128 | Hockeytown-3883 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 7/30/15 | |
|
Review by
Hockeytown-3883
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Where to start?? I have never been with an Asian Provider, after that session I completely understand what Asian infatuation truly means. Summer is the most attentive woman I have ever met, in or out of the hobby. Our session started with me asking to use her shower after my 2.5 hour drive from the mountains. I was actually dried off completely "like a King" by her! I'll tell you I was completely blown away by this! Summer is also one of the sexiest woman I have ever been with. Also sweet as sweet can be. I'll kept the details between myself and her but I would highly recommend this beautiful lady. Treat her right guys. I'm still thinking and will be thinking about her from some time to come. Thanks Summer! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| theharperkelly | Bobloblaw | Fort Collins | Yes | 35 | 7/28/15 | |
|
Review by
Bobloblaw
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/15 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met with Harper earlier in the day to ease each others minds for an evening get together. She is fairly new so we met for a quick bite to eat during lunchtime. And I believe we were both happy we did. We set up a time to get together that evening. My time was limited so I chose the 30 minute option. I just wanted some French lessons and she was more then happy to teach me. After some sensual kissing she dropped to the floor and began the lesson. And Ia;; I can say is " teacher , teacher... can you teach me"! I am gonna be a bad boy next time so I can stay after class for detention. :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Heather B-4516 | Hvnaball2 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/28/15 | |
|
Review by
Hvnaball2
(59 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Just recently I've noticed Heather's listing on P411 and an occasional post on their "available now" feature. I've not seen her advertise anywhere else, and the P411 account number is relatively new (P185676 in case I've screwed up the link above, which I have done more than once). She lists a few TER reviews, all of which looked good as far as I could read them (not a VIP). They all seem to be from the east coast. But what really caught my attention was the response to the Heritage question - Hispanic. I have a real fascination for Latin women. I think it goes back to my childhood (I'm serious!). So we exchanged a few P411 messages and set up an appointment for the following day. I was a little apprehensive when I first pulled up to the incall location. Not typical (in a very good way, BTW). She was outside, watering her landscape. That's not a euphemism. Hot little woman in a tank top and shorts. Must have read my profile! Heather was everything I had hoped. No makeup, yet was gorgeous. Fit yet curvy where a woman should be. We spent a considerable amount of time just talking. This woman is intelligent, well-grounded, strong yet easy to be around, and just as sweet a person as you could find. Eventually we moved to the bedroom and the fun began. She has perfect, firm, natural C's, thick, sensitive nipples, fantastic body. Awesome DFK (loved it, lots of tongue!), very responsive DATY, and her favorite position is CG! So is mine (now!). The view was incredible. A very satisfying, gratifying, wonderful experience. Total GFE! I believe I have found my ATF! Heather does split her time between here and DC. Hopefully we get our fair share! Also, definitely not a smoker (allowed answer above is kind of weak, yes I can tell). Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heather Noel | 7soft | Denver | Yes | 14 | 7/28/15 | |
|
Review by
7soft
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was my first time seeing Heather. Easy to schedule and easy to find incall. I love early morning apps! She gave a great massage plus some extras! Great attitude and easy to talk to. Next time I will schedule an hour! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NaughtyMorgan | bajjwa123 | Denver | Yes | 43 | 7/28/15 | |
|
Review by
bajjwa123
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I normally do not provide reviews unless I have seen the provider multiple times. Since, Morgan was visiting from out of state, I decided to give one anyways. Positives: Great attitude, very responsive, all the activities were performed with great enthusiasm, one of the better hotels for incall. Negatives: I got there couple of minutes ahead of my appointment time and when I walked in, I noticed the clock was moved forward 15 minutes. And my session ended 15 minutes before it was suppose to.Just wanted to point that out. I religiously follow the concept of: if I pay for an hour, I get to stay for an hour. If I get to my appointment late, I make sure that the provider inform me when my hour is over. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nina Rox | NightMoves | Colorado Springs | Yes | 80 | 7/28/15 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady : Nina Rox Location: Colorado Springs the Australian accent is by far my favorite accent of the world..... & yes I've been Around the World and back. It has been a while since I've seen this sexy Sheila, there are a couple providers that have Australian ties but Ms Rox is a True Blue and has the lovely accent to back it up. I saw Nina ad posted on EB and I reached out to her immediately. Nina's incall is always clean and well kept. We first sat down and got reacquainted (which I can listen to her talk all day). I love it when the lady looks up at you during UTF and Nina is not afraid to look at you, nor is she afraid to get vocal in the heat of the moment. Nina is back, give her a call for an outstanding time. G'day sexy Sheila! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| NaughtyMorgan | Bucket boy | Denver | Yes | 43 | 7/27/15 | |
|
Review by
Bucket boy
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Morgan wore me out! Beautiful, friendly, sensual delight. Extremely responsive with non-stop, bring the walls down, FTF energy! She's doing her own scheduling now which I prefer and appreciate. Total last minute trip to the big city. She snuck me into her busy schedule and because I was running a bit late, we only got about 40 minutes out of the scheduled hour. We hit it off twice last year so we were able to start out at a frenzied, full gas, non-stop pace that kept going until time was up. Wow! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kayla BP body rub | Coloradofun2 | Denver | No | 1 | 7/27/15 | |
|
Review by
Coloradofun2
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gentlemen, this girl who goes by Kayla but changes her name and photos often is the typical scam, stay away!! . I called about 30 minutes prior to scheduled appointment asked if photos were current and she said yes but she said if I got there and didn't like what I saw there would be a cancellation fees, red flag #1. I took my chances and when I got there she was nothing like her photos. The place was so dark I could barely see, red flag #2 but she was about 50 pounds heavier than her photos that are not here and bad complexion. I thought twice but made the wrong choice when I ponied up the donation. She said go ahead and get undressed keep your underwear on red flag #3, she was in sweat pants and grubby shirt. I decided I would just get a good back rub since i had gotten scammed, she stated some BS about she cant do deep pressure, kept asking questions about who I have seen, what other folks were like which I blew off. 30 minutes in she stops and says I need to leave because she doesn't want to continue because of my attitude towards her. Guys you would'nt buy a honda is you were promised and paid for a porsche. Don't settle if photos are not accurate or they say if you don't like it you have a cancellation fee find another provided. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Celeste | DenverJeff | Denver | Yes | 24 | 7/26/15 | |
|
Review by
DenverJeff
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Celeste with her new friend Eliana. Could only sneak in a HH, but was a great time. Both took care of me with a little make out session followed by some great french, leading to the main event. Celeste took the reins first, then allowed her friend to hop on board till she was satisfied, and then Celeste and I wrapped things up. Next time I need a H or multi-hour appointment to truly experience all there is, but needless to say the HH with these two ladies was fantastic. Thanks you guys :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| theharperkelly | smeg | Fort Collins | Yes | 35 | 7/26/15 | |
|
Review by
smeg
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/22/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Emailed Harper and she answered right away. Easy set up, nice incall location, very pleasant person to chat with. Started with some great LFK and on to DFK. Beautiful, soft perfect size breasts with erect nipples. Her skin was vey soft and a delight to touch. Then on to some very fine and tasty DATY. More DFK and then on to some very stimulating UTF........best I've ever had. The UTF was soooooo good I decided to finish with a CIM. Wow........what an appointment! I highly recommend a visit with Harper Kelly. Put her on your 'to do' list. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Danielle Rae | dantes | Denver | Yes | 107 | 7/26/15 | |
|
Review by
dantes
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been wanting to seer Danielle for a while now. I finally got the opportunity last week. I took her up on her 'mouthin-off' special. I always prefer to book short sessions with new provisions that I have not seen before. She is very accommodating easy to communicate with and very skilled at what she does. She accepts newbies which is great for hobbyists without references. She has amazing breasts. Her UTF was very skillful and she brought me to completion quickly. I will definitely be seeing here again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nativemarie | dantes | Denver | Yes | 91 | 7/26/15 | |
|
Review by
dantes
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Marie is great! I saw her advertising a 15 min special and I decided to take her up on that offer. Set up was easy. I would give her a fantastic review, but on the day of our appointment she forgot her cell phone and I sat around for an hour and a half waiting for her to call when she got the hotel set up. Once she had her cell again,I proceeded to meet with her. In call was in a hotel downtown which later proved to be problematic. Once I was in the room with her she was quick to get comfortable and begin kissing and caressing me which was very welcoming! Once I got comfortable she launched into some very enthusiastic UTF! Very, very good. Full service was offered, but I was already running late because of our communication issues and I had to try to get back on schedule. Our timing and communication were off, but I would definitely see Marie again and try some other items on the menu. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss Anna-4071 | average1 | Denver | Yes | 27 | 7/26/15 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a fantasy of seeing someone new (at least, new to me). After reading reviews, I thought Miss Anna might fill that fantasy. Set up was fairly easy after giving her some references. Anna uses text exclusively for communication. My fantasy of meeting with her went wonderfully. Anna is a pretty lady with beautiful eyes. Her body is lush and plush. As others have mentioned, her rack is outstanding. The reason for showing the session as 90 minutes is because we spent the first 30 minutes just talking and getting to know one another, which I enjoy. When playtime started, it was outstanding. Anna is nicely responsive during DATY and it was a pleasure to enjoy her body. Following the DATY, she returned the favor and as others have said, she is OUTSTANDING at this. I have been fortunate to meet a handful of ladies who are both skilled and really seem to enjoy UTF (a few are part of the EB/TOB community). Miss Anna is definately in the class of orally skilled ladies and she really seems to have fun while giving it. Her UTF is incredible. It was so good that we never got around to full service, but I expect to see her again and enjoy her more fully. Anna made our time together seem more like "playtime" rather than a "session". Miss Anna may be leaving for Florida in the near future, which will be Denver's loss. She is the complete package of a pretty lady with enthusiasm and skills, as well as someone who is great to talk with. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mila-BP | gold80401 | Denver | Yes | 44 | 7/26/15 | |
|
Review by
gold80401
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a really great visit with Mila last Tuesday. She has a really great attitude, smart, fun personality with great conversation and she gave a killer session. As others have said, the pictures are not her, but are very representative. Very interesting person to talk with, which makes the session so much better. A great addition to the area! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jessica 9005 | CjSleek | Denver | Yes | 6 | 7/26/15 | |
|
Review by
CjSleek
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Jessica mid afternoon few days back 2 way text set up and easy to find place. she greeted with a nice hug she is just my type big bubble butt she makes you feel at ease and Her utf was so good if I didn't stop her to return the favor she would have gone forever and her daty was clean and fresh which I like a lot. She is very passionate and was really into it during the few positions we did and she is a real GFE. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a real woman who can have a conversation and who will not rush you out the door like the other girls out there Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katie 3829 | TryThisFloyd | Denver | No | 3 | 7/26/15 | |
|
Review by
TryThisFloyd
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/15 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Will not answer phone. Only communication through text. After getting address, waited there for 30 minutes. Got a few "stalling" texts but still no room number or "ok" to come up. Then they dropped off completely. Still no call or text for an explanation. There were other red flags and warnings that I should have paid more attention to. Think with the right head! Steer clear! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Reese Reynolds | HappyHour | Denver | Yes | 142 | 7/26/15 | |
|
Review by
HappyHour
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Reese is a beautiful, playful woman. A most satisfying time with a most satisfying woman. Having seen Reese before, there are many good reasons to go back for more. And I shall. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jasmine AKA Jasmine Monroe 2+ | james885 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 7/26/15 | |
|
Review by
james885
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jasmine is True Beauty.. I first saw her over a year ago and I still cant get enough, Her pictures are Truly real and recent! She really likes to dress up in sexy little outfits and always gives me one hell of a show! A little wine and flowers doesn't hurt either. Jasmine has a very nice personality... someone you could talk and laugh with for hours She has an incredible body too... You can tell she works out, it shows! And her butt OMG her butt.. for such a small girl she has a butt that should require a permit!! lol <br> I would HIGHLY recommend her and will be seeing her more... CAUTION you will be addicted .. Shes always a fun experience... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| JJ/Tulip | boxer-6526 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 7/26/15 | |
|
Review by
boxer-6526
(145 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So we have had a number ASPs lately, and the majority of them are really good. JJ didn't necessarily do anything bad. She nice at the door, good attitude, but everything seemed hurried. She doesn't kiss. She was blowing me before I could get my pants off. She wouldn't let me do any dedicated DATY, just a few licks. Said she was horny and wanted to fuck right away. Again, she didn't do anything I could say was negative, just hurried and not GFE. I guess for the amount of money she charges, which is higher than the other ASPs, I would have expected a really good GFE time. I would recommend seeing some of the other Asian girls if that is what your appetite is for. You will definitely get more bang for the buck. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lacy Locke | DenverJeff | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/26/15 | |
|
Review by
DenverJeff
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: While visiting San Jose, I was able to see Lacy. Let's just say she is fantastic. I booked a 2 hour to get the full experience, and she delivered multiple times. I really enjoyed my time with her, the stories we shared, as well as all of the "activities". I won't go into any explicit details except to comment that BBBJ was stellar. While I don't post a ton, I have been in the hobby a while, and let me say this. She is my all time favorite. Period. Thanks hun for a wonderful time and I look forward to the next one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Eliana | Mtnriverrat | Denver | Yes | 7 | 7/26/15 | |
|
Review by
Mtnriverrat
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Eliana as part of a duo with one of my ATF providers, Celeste. She is new to the business, but very talented. I don't think she will have any problems. She was very personable, and very energetic in everything she did. I was pretty spent when they got done with me, but I had a huge smile. This girl has some very energetic moves, and was not hesitant with anything she did. I did not have the opportunity to discuss any other services that may be on her menu. She is currently waiting on her P411 account to be approved. The only reason I put the overall experience at very good, is because most of my attention was with Celeste, and I didn't have the opportunity to explore more with her. Eliana was a suprise and an added treat I found out about shortly before we met. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Celeste | Mtnriverrat | Denver | Yes | 24 | 7/24/15 | |
|
Review by
Mtnriverrat
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is a little past due. I actually first saw Celeste a few weeks agao after another ATF mentioned her. But she had retired, so when I saw her post again, I had to check her out. And am I glad I did. All I can really say is she is sensually erotic and very sexy. She definitely tripped my trigger. Everyhting about herr far exceeded my expectations. I think she is very beautiful, I have thought about our visit alot. I have since seen her again with another friend. All i can say is wow... Great experience. I very highly recommend her. I look forward to more encounters with this beautiful woman. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| meganrae28 | QuietGuy | Denver | Yes | 35 | 7/24/15 | |
|
Review by
QuietGuy
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/20/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Based in the many reviews, I have been trying to schedule with Megan since she returned and our schedules finally lined up. Absolutely no surprises, easy set up, on time, perfect setting. Arrived as scheduled, was given final directions and went to the door which was open so walked in and session began. There is nothing I can add to what has already been said about this wonderful amazing women. Great time and experience and I will return. I don't write reviews (I know, bad TOB member but I will try to become a contributing member) but I just had to jump in the pool for this one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| LilMissyXxX | Mtnriverrat | Denver | Yes | 18 | 7/24/15 | |
|
Review by
Mtnriverrat
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is like a hurricane. Petite build and full of energy and ready to take it out on you. I think there is alot more available on her menu than what I had the fun to experience from what we talked about. I can only handle so much per visit. Extremely tight. Took some gentle persuasion for me. But she is quite the gal. I am looking forward to seing her again, and already have it set up. This time I am going to try some other menu items. But I would highly recommend, and highly worth it. Make sure you take your vitamins ahead of time. I would classify her as a spinner, very petite build mouth full sixed breasts. Damn nice body. Tanned, Toned and what an ass. Everything about her fits my category. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rylee Denver | 7soft | Denver | Yes | 70 | 7/24/15 | |
|
Review by
7soft
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was my first time seeing Ms. Rylee and it certainly won't be the last. She has a great attitude and enjoys what she does! I enjoyed my time with her although short. Next time I won't make the mistake of only booking 30 min. Like one reviewer said, pay attention when she gives you directions. Easy to find her as long as you listen. Thank you Rylee for making my day! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Katerina Talise | ClarenceDarrow | Denver | Yes | 26 | 7/23/15 | |
|
Review by
ClarenceDarrow
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Have you ever been in a meeting in which a female executive is completely in charge? Your mind wanders. All you can think about is how sexy she is. Instead of focusing on the proper TPS report format, you envision bending this sexy vixen over the conference room table and having your way with her. If you are fortunate enough to spend time with Katerina, then you may be able to act out this type of fantasy without your co-worker's jealous gawking. Katerina could not be more attractive. She has the face of a classic movie starlet such as Elizabeth Taylor in “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.” They don’t necessarily look the same, but their faces have a similar essence. Her eyes are a very deep / cool blue with a devious and sensual sparkle. Her hair has the smell of high-end styling products, and she has very soft and soothing lips. The sexiness of her body is absolutely absurd. She is shapely, toned, and simply magnificent to behold and enjoy. If you ever have to choose between watching the sunrise over Mt. Kilimanjaro and watching Katerina get comfortable, then my advice is to choose the latter. Moreover, this stunner has an incredibly cool personality. She has the life experience to support interesting conversations, and she would be a very fun companion for any adventures. She puts out a very strong "I'm in charge" vibe, and I think that makes taking control much more exiting. I stumbled away from our rendezvous thinking she felt the same way. However, the best part about Katerina is her energy and enthusiasm. She brings it, she gives it, she takes it, and I am fairly certain that I was the most satisfied man alive when I left her convenient downtown in call. If I could think of the right word to describe the feeling you get when you meet someone briefly, experience some of the most pleasurable and exciting moments of your life, and fall madly in love with a complete stranger, then this would have been a much shorter review. She is a very special lady, she provides a very special experience, and you can’t go wrong by spending time with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | Bit Banger | Denver | Yes | 170 | 7/23/15 | |
|
Review by
Bit Banger
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: We have been chatting(PMs) for the past few years about other hobbies, but have never actually met. I finally pulled the trigger and made arrangements through Preferred411. She replied promptly; we established a time & place. When I walked in, I was shocked! Here was this statuesque blond staring down at my 6' frame from her 4" heels. She is not a petite spinner, but comes from big boned, farm stock. She says 5'8", 150# - I won't dispute those numbers. Flat tummy (as advertised) and just enough padding to give her curves instead of sharp angles. After some small talk to reconnect, we retired to the bed room, where the heels came off, putting her at just the right height for kissing. Rather than write a Penthouse Letter, check the (usual) list of services. I'll just say that she was an enthusiastic participant in these pleasurable activities. Yes - I will see her again. It may be a while because after being out of town for months, my list of local gals I need to see has gotten long. Yes - I recommend her! Be prepared for a rousing good time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| JaclynLove | Flawed | Denver | Yes | 9 | 7/23/15 | |
|
Review by
Flawed
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jaclyn was in town for a couple of days so I decided to check her out and wow! she looks even better then her pics and is very accommodating. set up was easy and when i arrived at her incall she was waiting for me in a black dress with no panties on. After we talked for a little we got right into it, we started with some french kissing, which she is really good at then we moved onto some missionary, and finished with doggy, which was amazing as the view from the back is truly incredible. She definitely provides a GFE and was very serviceable I highly recommend paying her a visit while she is in town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Adelina Adduci | Shaggs3058 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 7/23/15 | |
|
Review by
Shaggs3058
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Ms. Adelina. She greeted me at the door with a sexy little robe and a hug. We talked for a bit to get comfortable with each other. We took a shower together then moved to the bedroom. All activities were performed were great. She is a very sweet woman with a fun personality. I will be seeing her again for sure! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Asian Hot Summer-7128 | brownegg | Denver | Yes | 7 | 7/23/15 | |
|
Review by
brownegg
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I and others have inquired as to the availability of "good" Asian providers in Denver... well, Summer is just travelling. But you should go see her. The pictures probably are her, and in any case, her body actually looks like that. Big (but not huge) firm natural breasts, curves, that ass.... All services above performed with enthusiasm and passion. I seriously had a fantastic time with this girl. 10/10. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brennyn | Pokerplyr | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 7/23/15 | |
|
Review by
Pokerplyr
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/21/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Brennyn has a great attitude, clean and fresh. Spent time catching up then the fun begins! She does everything with enthusiasm, and it as seems that she enjoys "shagging" as much or more than her client. A must see! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katie 3829 | joey adams | Denver | Yes | 3 | 7/23/15 | |
|
Review by
joey adams
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/20/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She has a nice incall location. Very sweet and beautiful girl. Her pics are real. I had a awsome time and im going back for sure. Best experience ive had Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| meganrae28 | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 35 | 7/22/15 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Emailed Megan Rae to setup the appointment. Was given directions to her new DTC location. As mentioned...she has a dog who was not there during the session. If you are allergic then you will definitely need to address that. Megan has a great personality and puts you at ease pretty quick. The massage was done on her bed. Although not spa quality it was decent. The nuru aspect of the massage is not quite as good as I hoped but had fun regardless. Little bit of teasing pre-flip as well. On the flip...more concentrated effort at making a nice finish. Overall I would say this was a good experience. If she had a massage table in a office building or some place away from where she lives then I think the overall session would be boosted. Perhaps that may be on the way. Give her a jingle...you will have fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Keriexotic | Hvnaball2 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/22/15 | |
|
Review by
Hvnaball2
(59 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I just had what perfectly fits my personal definition of GFE. Everybody has a different idea as to just what GFE means, and it's a term that is overused and misused. Keri provides passionate DFK (an absolute requirement of GFE, imo), incredible UTF/BLS with perfect handwork, responsive DATY, multiple positions, multiple rounds, great conversation, and is just very complementary and sweet. It's the perfect girl friend experience....with a girlfriend who has humongous boobs! Seriously, I spent a lot of time with them and they get my seal of approval. Keri had her hair in long dreadlocks this time, which actually looked very sexy and combined with her slight accent really adds to the island-girl appearance. An island-girl with humongous boobs, that is! Keri comes through Denver a couple times a year, but only for a day or two. I prebooked earlier in the week through P411 and it was a breeze. She's definitely a must-see, particularly if you like humongous boobs! I do. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Lavish | LayedBackGuy | Denver | Yes | 26 | 7/22/15 | |
|
Review by
LayedBackGuy
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I only say the picture are not accurate because she is WAY WAY WAY better looking than the pictures she put up, and does so for her protection. I was completely blown away when she met me, amazing kisser, sweet, easy to talk to, amazingly good looking. I mean, one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. One of the best kissers I've ever seen too, incredible skin, very into it with me. Sadly I didnt make it to full service, and its VERY rare for me to go with oral, yet she pulled it off and I unexpectedly CIM, excellent eye contact. I will have to see this woman again hopefully, absolutely astounding, especially sense I can be a bit awkward the first time I meet someone, and she made me feel very welcome. You guys better treat her right, I'd like her to stick around!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Layla, Tiny Layla | elrack3 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 7/22/15 | |
|
Review by
elrack3
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/22/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Holy gyroscopes Batman...we've got a real spinner here. Her P411 pics are accurate, Layla is real cute. She is very tight, especially in all the important areas. Very nice to talk to, very accommodating. She is all about safe play. Pretty sure she is in her early 20's, but she is going to look 19 until she's 55. That's all the details you get lads. If she wasn't just visiting I'd see her regularly. Don't know too much about her menu, I just dove in. Be nice. She's great. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Barbi | mtnman2000 | Denver | Yes | 119 | 7/22/15 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/21/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Barbi's mouth is second to none. She truly does a deep throat that doesn't stop. Her tooth has been fixed. She is getting a bit bigger all around. I liked it when she was very slender and now she is medium sized. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rylee | mtnman2000 | Denver | No | 15 | 7/22/15 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/21/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Rylee a few times and she has always been fantastic. She is Barbi Dahl, 10 years ago. This time, not so much. She was a bit snippy, quick to get upset. Her teeth were rubbing against my cock and she said, "if my teeth were rubbing against your cock, I'd know it and you would know it." It was a full on cooler effect when I brought it up. For the mish, she didn't open her legs and it was difficult to enter her and it seemed she didn't want to be doing it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashleigh Love-7769 | Flawed | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/22/15 | |
|
Review by
Flawed
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/19/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been wanting to Ashleigh for a while now, and i finally go the opportunity to do so. The set up was easy the only down side is that she does not text. the incall was clean and the description is accurate. we got into the activities listed above right away her breasts are definitely the main attraction even though they are a little saggy as previous reviewers noted, but they are still really nice to play with. we started with TF which was ok as she does not offer UTF then we moved onto some CG and RCG, she definitely knows how to ride it, and watching big titties bounce up and down never gets old. then we moved into doggy and finished with missionary which was nice because she maintained eye contact through out. she is responsive while performing which ads to the experience but its not overwhelming in others words it doesn't seem fake. She is on the 3G side of the spectrum but for the price i do recommend trying her out. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lorraine Lashes-2475 | discrep | Denver | Yes | 9 | 7/22/15 | |
|
Review by
discrep
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This will be this ASP's first non-fantastic, non-very good review, but it was not a good session at all, especially not for this price point. At , you expect a certain level of service/professionalism and it was pretty non-existent. First, there were scheduling quirks. Scheduled for 2:00, then she says 1:45, then right before I was about to go to her location, she asks me to move it to 2:00. Fine, no problem. I get there and sit in the parking lot for 15 min longer before she picks up the phone. Get up to the room and she's running around grabbing sheets and making the bed, etc. Okay, still fine. It's about 2:30 before we start. Now, some pro's -- she's very cute, slim, and has a nice, bubbly personality. We get along, have good conversation, move to activities which were performed well. UTF was decent, DATY was good. Minus points for no CIM and leaving a mess on my leg/stomach, dislike it, personal pet peeve of mine. YMMV I suppose. This is where the session went south. She gets a call on her phone and answers it, irritating, but not that a big deal. I listen to her schedule her next appointment, but it's in like 5 minutes! I was thinking, WTF, we started late because of her, now she's still trying to end our appointment after 30 minutes! She looks back at me like I don't understand what just occurred and asks me if I want to go again, I said sure. She gives half an effort for 2 minutes and I decide to call it since it's not going to happen in 5 minutes. I'm not a clock watcher but when you book an hour and it starts 30 minutes after the appointed time all because of the ASP, then it's up to her to still give you an hour from when it starts, not from the original booking time. Or, she could have offered me some money back if she wanted to end the session early. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||