Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

28051 - 28100 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Madison-8761 Radio Guy Denver Yes 2 6/25/15
Review by Radio Guy (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Madison is a true California girl in both looks and attitude. She has a hot little body and truly wants to please her customers. UTF & DATY are an extra but that's fine by me:) She visits Colorado on a regular basis so I'd recommend you visit her on her current visit which will last until mid-July. You won't be disappointed!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arianna-9627 buttaddict Denver Yes 1 6/24/15
Review by buttaddict (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TOFTT. I have been seeing her ad for so long and was curious. Set up was easy. She showed up and asked for cash and took her clothes off even before sitting down to relax. I was fine with and and asked her to sit and relax. No kissing allowed not even light. She would not even touch your john with out a cover on it. That was a little weird. I understand not giving BBBJ but to not touch it at all. No DATY allowed. She sucked on it for about 20 mins without even looking at my face. At this point I am turned off. Tried doggy for about 10 mins and asked her to leave. This whole thing felt weird. I felt like I should have my full body wrapped in condom for her to do anything. Very basic 3G service. Not having any reviews after so long should have been my first sign. It may be just me and others may have good luck with her but thought I would let the team know about my experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann HvnFun Denver Yes 56 6/24/15
Review by HvnFun (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lilly Ann is quite the delight. Very beautiful in person, far more than her pictures. There are very few that connect-I connected with her right off. I switched in mid stream wanting to take another route and she obliged immediately with patience from both it was a success. She really is one of a kind Gem, willing to move all over and try lots to make things interesting and fun spinning and moving many ways to make things great. The session was Great, truly unrushed and one of the best, easy to talk to a great gal all around. I am not much for writing reviews, but this is to good to keep to myself. Parking is difficult, but worth it. FYI - she quivers and glows


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SophiaDD sd1958 Denver Yes 25 6/23/15
Review by sd1958 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: If you are looking for a young hardbody then don't contact Sophia however if you are looking for a sensual, erotic woman then she is the one. She was affectionate erotic passionate and all around one of the best bed partners I've been with in sometime. She makes the most erotic sounds when you are pleasing her and she has a mouth that brings unbelievable pleasure. I brought her a bra and panty set and she looked fantastic in it. I'm mostly a shot guy but she had be hard twice in our time and on the verge as I was leaving. I listed the activities we engaged in but you have to experience them for yourself to appreciate how good she really is. What made the time great was everytime we finished an activity she would lay in my arms with the cute satisfied look on her face and she nestled her head on my chest. a MUST SEE!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
heatherdaniels NightMoves Denver Yes 20 6/23/15
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Heather Daniels Location: Aurora I saw Ms Daniels earlier this month. I wasn't sure if I would have the right mindset or even be much fun to carry out this appointment after hearing the tragic news about a YL I've learned to appreciate and respect. Knowing that Heather adjusted her schedule to accommodate mine I figure I should keep the original time and date. It has been 3 long years since I last seen Heather. Heather greeted me at the door with a nice hug and kiss, after we got reacquainted she grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. I'm not much of a breast man but the way Heather grabbed the bottom of her shirt to pull over her head (arms crossed) was sexy as hell. Her beautiful pink, erect nipples were seeking my attention so I went in and made my move. She later then told me to lay on my back so she can perform some amazing UTF with a proper finish X2 followed by MPCFS. She truly is a beautiful Lady, I couldn't stop looking at her beautiful watery blue eyes. I had another amazing time Ms Daniels. Thank you


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alternative Therapy richard80020 Denver Yes 47 6/23/15
Review by richard80020 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Ashley's BP occasionally and it finally appeared when I had time to see her. She answered promptly, was friendly and professional. She had nearly immediate availability, described a nearby intersection asking that I call her on arrival. I was then directed to her studio, just a few blocks distant; very discreet and private. I was met and welcomed by a very beautiful woman. Ashley clearly works at caring for herself and her body and it shows. Her photos are clearly her own. Her space is quiet, cool and peaceful. She provides a soothing, relaxing massage using organic products and essential oils. It's clear she enjoys her work; care for her clients and attends to the entire body. Some touch is permitted, even encouraged but she makes her limits clear with quiet grace. I was very impressed with this intelligent, beautiful and caring woman. Her ad appears intermittently...If you are tempted by it and/or photos, don't hesitate. For those who can appreciate her, she is not to be missed. Ashley has risen to the top of my favorite's list!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kiki-5980 cosmo Denver Yes 7 6/23/15
Review by cosmo (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have not done a review or logged on TOB in so long I forgot my log in creds. Therefore the new registration. I had a great time with Kiki and when she asked if I had a good enough time to be willing to give her a review on TOB. I had to say yes. I met Kiki at her residence in Denver. She is the same girl as in her BP add. Cute little Asian spinner. As far as activities go, I will let the TLAs above speak for themselves as she was a fun and willing partner.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Monroe-6320 Marcellus Denver No 57 6/23/15
Review by Marcellus (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Read a lot of wonderful reviews for Madison and have been wanting to see her for a while. Finally took the plunge on Thursday and contacted Madison around 3 pm requesting a meet up for an hr at 4.30pm. She replies promptly and confirms availability but requests that I text her at 4 pm to confirm the appointment. I was coming from Longmont so it was a long drive to Aurora and I text her at 4pm as requested to confirm the appointment indicating that I might be even a bit ahead of time. She replies back requesting that I not be there earlier because she just stepped out of the shower, and would need to rush and that if I could do 4.45pm she would appreciate it. I reply back promptly saying 4.45pm is fine with me (didn't want her rushing and wanted her to be comfortable) and that I will txt her when I exit so she can let me know the exact hotel. Get there earlier as expected and stop over at a gas station to kill some time, and txt madison to send me the hotel so I can be there at 4.45 as agreed. Don't get a reply so 10 minutes later text her again with the same etc.. until 4.50pm and still no response. At this time I call her and it rings till it goes to voicemail. Call her a couple of times more where it rings only a couple of times before going to voicemail (clearly she was hanging up). I wait till around 5.15pm and then finally txt her asking if she changed her mind so that I can head back and not waste any further time. Wait another 10 mins and still don't hear back so call it a day and head back. Txt her again in the night a final time asking her what happened, and that I did not want to write a no show given her wonderful reviews in the past and if there was a genuine reason, to let me know so we can schedule the meet for another day. She does not bother to even reply back to that message so here I am. I was really excited to meet up with this girl given her excellent reviews which was really the only reason I even considered doing a 50 minute drive to go out to see her. Was extremely disappointed that she did not even take the time to send a simple txt if she changed her mind about meeting up and instead let me waste an hr of my time (in addition to the 90 minute drive both ways) there waiting to hear back from her and nor did she bother to txt and explain what happened. I definitely would not make a drive out to see that girl again given the experience , however I MAY make the effort if I am in the area and can do so without much effort given the other very positive reviews, with the hopes that mine was a one off experience. Hope this helps others decide on whether to take the plunge.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dez patskiman Denver Yes 2 6/23/15
Review by patskiman (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw post onBP for Christine which was intriguing and somewhat vauge. It pointed to website. Website dezdoesdenver [DOT] com did not have much more additional information but sent her an email which was responded to within a few hours. We set an appointment for a meet and greet coffee the following morning. We met at appointed time and place with my expectation of possible hook-up. She was somewhat shy, reserved and timid and just getting into hobby. Discussed some of posting options, verification, safety and other things. She wanted to verify me with TOB handle & reviews which i subsequently provided. After her review of this we finally set up place and time to meet. She arrived on time and we had a few light kisses and adjourned to play area. We have both been a little timid but soon got in to swing of all activities which we both seemed to enjoy very much. We took a couple of water breaks and used a little more than allocated time. I think she has the potential to be a very popular provider but as with all others YMMV based on attitude and respect,.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee DenverDiver Denver Yes 43 6/22/15
Review by DenverDiver (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am going to first attest to Jennacee's long-standing run of two years worth of amazing times that we've shared together. Jennacee has on dozens of occasions managed to keep me from ever once feeling like a session was a routine or anything less than fantastic. She learns what is enjoyed, exploits it (very much to my benefit :-) ), and still adds something more and/or new to the experience that makes it a unique time together. And as I've said in the past, my tastes are a bit vanilla, so when she exceeds an expectation, it has been without ever making things uncomfortable. In summary, she earns repeated sessions. To maintain the integrity of the review parameters, I will now only report on our most recent time together.... Jennacee has a simple, but thorough set of steps for new callers. Just expect that she is a pro so her methods are hers and allow everyone to relax and have a great time once meeting. I've been setting up sessions for years so obviously it has gotten very quick and painless to meet. I met Jennacee at her usual, secure location. It's a very comfortable place for me to be in from car door to front door, and I imagine it is for most everyone else. She greeted me at the door smelling nice, looking fresh and lively, and has a smile that comforts and excites at the same time. I insist on always handling formalities right away and even a quick verification of no LE on both our parts. It's quick, appreciated, and trust me, the way it should always be done. I have been away for a while so seeing Jennacee's curvy figure just standing and walking while catching up was enough to drive me crazy, which she sensed. She managed to have nearly every one of those curves come in to contact with me all while maintaining our conversation and making the catching up as hard for me to concentrate on as possible. Finally she mercifully put me just under her breasts as she stood up, looming over me. Her large tits were now mine to massage and suck. Jennacee began breathing harder and verbalizing just a bit. Things moved slowly, and naturally along to a GFE make-out session (YMMV) before her gift of gifts was performed for about 20 minutes. I'm speaking now of her oral skills, which are, and I say this with all sincerity, the most enjoyable of all my encounters with women. She keeps me somehow between intensely believing that I am in control and even in charge as I receive, but also humbly shuddering as she smirks up at my mouthy ass while she reaffirms her own control (politely :-) )! As I lay there in a heap, Jennacee challenges me to show her a thing or two now. We switch, and I spend 10 minutes believing that I am the world's greatest purveyor of DATY as she pants and moans and is as active a participant as I am. Things continue moving smoothly and naturally to CG, RCG, Miss and all the while maintaining an amazing GFE. Finally she amps up the talking and transitions excitedly to DS. Jennacee is possibly at her best in this seemingly simple role typical of a quick finish. But she is every fella's most carnal and primitive fantasy here intensely participating and generating that musically rhythmic smacking sound, and glaring back, and being vocal throughout, until I have the "finish" that almost finishes me! I shudder and moan until I collapse down, still able to see Jennacee's sexy curves under me, like a trophy. She let me regain my composer and pointed out that there was still time left on what I arranged and was excitedly trying to coax me to a MSOG. I nearly fell over laughing! I was done for and more than happy to just slip in to a satisfaction coma for two days! Jennacee spend the rest of our session making me comfortable as I relaxed a basked. Charming, sexy, sweet, dirty.....just ask Jennacee about her menu and prepare to be engaged and amazed!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Monroe-6320 anarchy34.5 Denver No 57 6/22/15
Review by anarchy34.5 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called up Madison and arranged to meet later that day. Got to the location she wanted me to text her from and she tells me to "hold on" that she is dog sitting and will need some more time to get ready. I waited.......and I waited.....and I waited some more. I finally sent a text asking if she's still available or what is going on. Her response to that was " you are being rude. I told you to wait! " I left after sitting in my car for 1-1/2 hr in 97 degree temps and using up 1/2 tank of gas. Lesson learned.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Monroe-6320 Tgitgi65 Denver Yes 57 6/22/15
Review by Tgitgi65 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw madison today and had a good time. setting up the appointment on short notice was easy, and her attitude was excellent. she's got a very kind personality that put me at ease right away. her pictures are accurate; she's very cute and has beautiful eyes.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April Lane Johnboy#1 Denver Yes 18 6/22/15
Review by Johnboy#1 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I recently visited April for a little "Afternoon Delight" And a delightful time it was! She advertises her age and is damn proud of it. On her, it looks good too! She is enthusiastic in everything she does and goes like the Energizer Bunny. After all the above mentioned adult activities were finished (some x2), she offered, and I partook of, a mutual shower. My only complaint...... April doesn't show enough pictures of her glorious ass. As always YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hayley Quinn MrG. Denver Yes 25 6/22/15
Review by MrG. (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been wanting to see Hayley for a while and was very excited to see her return as an independent. She's a hot little redhead with the cutest little freckles. She met me at the door in lingerie and her incall was very clean. She's young but very intelligent and the activities we engaged in were top notch. Her UTF is amazing. MSOG was offered but she wore me out the first time and I was too tired to go again. It was no fault of her own and I would love to see her again when I have more energy. The moments of cuddling,kissing,and talking after were great if you're into that experience. Welcome her back and treat her right gents. She's a keeper.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine AKA Jasmine Monroe 2+ Mtnriverrat Denver Yes 8 6/21/15
Review by Mtnriverrat (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jasmine was very safe. No activities are uncovered and she does have some restrictions. She is VERY safety conscious. But if you are good with all that, she is very accomodating. And she has a killer body. Did i say she has a killer body? She wa a little nervous in the beginning, but I think a repeat visit would have herr a little more relaxed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Ann-4756 DenverDiver Denver Yes 1 6/21/15
Review by DenverDiver (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Amber Ann enough now to get speedy responses and frank availability and ETA info. I say that because early in trying to set something up you may have to try multiple times; she is developing a good reputation from what I'm seeing and so obviously she's getting busier. But stick with it, she is absolutely worth a little extra time! Most recently I met Amber Ann after not seeing her for a few months. I did a little searching online for info updates and was all set to go when I saw her listed on http://www.escortbusts.com/ . I was surprised so I had a longer than usual conversation with her to get a sense of things. Eventually I asked about it flat out and she told me how upset and sorry she was about it as she was aware of the listing. She apologized profusely and noted that it was apparently the work of a jaded person taking a swipe at her. Long story short, as her sincerity matched the general consensus that the site seems to be bogus, we met. Thankfully :-). Amber Ann has a broad menu and for my tastes (which are a bit vanilla) she is an amazing experience. She met me wearing a sexy skirt and thigh highs with matching top and heels, just as I requested. A relieved hug and several more apologies later, we finally relaxed and sat down. Or rather, I did. Amber Ann showed off her lengthy, juicy features a while as she prepared me to receive another fantastic session orally (mutual). She was active and visceral throughout as she always has been. While YMMV, I was again treated to every position a fella could wish to enjoy before my first of MSOG; which was excitedly received facially. Amber Ann was actively engaged and verbal throughout, and was giving me the sense to be having an even better time than I was. She was seemingly uncaring of the clock, nor did she have any inhibitions as I happily went for another ride with Amber Ann's sexy, smooth bodily amusement park! There's more value and memorable experiences with her than just about anyone else I've seen. We definitely went pretty over the agreed upon duration, and had I not noted this to her myself and added to the arrangement, I genuinely doubt she would have said a thing. Though she was appreciative for me not being a dirt bag about it :-). Ask her about her menu and be frank with your preferences; it'll only benefit you!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Lynn MrG. Denver Yes 21 6/21/15
Review by MrG. (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was eagerly awaiting Jessie's return to Colorado to see her again and boy was it worth it. My first time spent with her was great and this second round was even better. She's an absolute gem. We picked up right where we left off almost half a year ago and it was like reuniting with an old flame. She's great to talk to and an amazing young lady to spend time one on one with. Probably one of the best GFE providers and IMO, well worth her rates. Highly, highly recommend. Looking forward to next time, Jessie!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jazzmynne Black Gold Denver Yes 45 6/21/15
Review by Black Gold (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is one fine lady and we were in a relationship for the last 3 years, I would not say you shouldn't see her she will treat you right and give you what you've came for but remember that is her job thats it and nothing more.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaDawna Therapeutic massage Garcia Denver Yes 1 6/21/15
Review by Garcia (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had good Therapeutic massage. I think she is very pretty. Comfortable room in an office setting. If you are looking for Therapeutic massage on West side of town giver her a try.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Hot Summer-7128 bigdog Denver Yes 7 6/21/15
Review by bigdog (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met with Summer in her clean in-call, when she opened the door, my jaw hit the floor! What a pretty thing, her skin was flawless...She had the most innocent smile, was that ever deceiving! With that beautiful face of hers, she gave some of the best head I've ever received! For you nipple guys out there, very long and firm nipples on a pair of firm tits! Had the tightest butt, and she was tight as well. Very good time was had by both. Till next time...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dash (720) 822-0583 Breel2015 Pueblo Yes 2 6/21/15
Review by Breel2015 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/15
Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is a couple weeks overdue. I tried seeing Dash several times but she just started offering Incalls. She has had a couple bad experiences so is a little skittish when you first contact her. She is very intelligent and polite and requires the same. I'm not a fan of graphic detail but suffice to say she is absolutely lovely, great body, very sweet and enthusiastic. She is not a Denver GFE girl, but certainly not. 3g She is real, down to earth, and very fun I will be seeing her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katerina Talise Abe Froman Denver Yes 26 6/21/15
Review by Abe Froman (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met with Katerina in Denver. Parking near her place is a little tough. She told me it is getting better. Katerina is a very attractive woman by any standard. She has a very tight and toned body. She is pretty wild and likes to please. If you get her going right, she'll squirt all over you. I highly recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ArMani-8841 The_Wild_Rover Denver Yes 33 6/19/15
Review by The_Wild_Rover (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: ArMani is a true gem. She is very selective in who she sees, but if you can get the chance to experience this one of a kind woman, I highly recommend it. Standard verification via phone. She does not text, but is quick to answer. I arrived at her location and she passed me her room number. When I got to the room she was wearing a skin tight dress and heels. WOW! What a visual spectacle! Her photos are 100% absolutely her. This gal is smokin hot! She is like the super hot girl you see out on the town and hope that you could even just talk to her. Her body is so amazing and soft. You guys could lose it just by looking at her. She does have a few very easy rules and if you follow them then you are ensured a wonderful experience. She told me some guys call and get put off by her questions (nothing out of the ordinary I might add) and do not like her rules. They have made a grave mistake. Treat her with some kindness and respect and you will be very rewarded. She likes to chat and we took a brief moment to get to know each other; and then the fun began. Lots of heavy petting and great kissing. She then stroked me off until I was ready for her fantastic TF. Everything is safety with this girl, so be mindful. After the outstanding TF, she climbed aboard for some energetic CG, wrought with great body movement and sound. We switch to mish and then I finished off with a view of that one of a kind ass in K9. I had an amazing time with ArMani and I know she would become several hobbyists ATF. Like I said before, treat her right and show her some dignity and you will be well rewarded. Thanks again, ArMani!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine AKA Jasmine Monroe 2+ stenz902 Denver Yes 8 6/19/15
Review by stenz902 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She showed up at my door and was looking fantastic. She was very pleasant to talk to and made me feel comfortable. I would definitely see her again. When the doors closed, we had a lot of fun. Worth the money.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade 720-xxx-2849 tha_donjuan Denver Yes 2 6/19/15
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The setup was simple via text. Jade responds fairly quickly which is nice. Once I arrived I was met at the door by a nice girl who appeared to be the girl in the photos. Her ad doesn't show her face and admittedly I was hoping for a really pretty face to match the body. Lets say it was not the case but she is cute. She gave me a hug and showed me to the massage room with table set up in the middle. She excused herself to give me time to undress. I dropped the clothes and hopped on the table. She returned naked as we started out with me on my stomach. Massage was very light but she covers lots of ground in what seems to be a loop for about 40 min. There is some very very light teasing on the inner thighs and brushing against the boys. Wish she would have done more of that to build up pre-turn. She then asks me to flip and there is more purposeful touching to get me excited. She slowly zeros in and a great finish for all is had. Overall I would say this was a good experience. Through experience I am sure she will get even better which would make her fantastic. I plan on another visit this summer. Hope she stays around.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Belle NQES Denver Yes 38 6/18/15
Review by NQES (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Thanks Elle for a wonderful session. You cured my insomnia! Elle Rose was terrific and I highly recommend. Parking is very anonymous and easy to find which I liked. In call is nice clean and secluded. I have been trying to get an appointment with Elle for a long time but because of my schedule it never worked. During that process every time I sent her a message I always got a quick professional response back. There's no flakiness at all which is such a wonderful pleasant relief. This session felt like a secret rendezvous with an old girlfriend. What more can you ask for? She was totally into everything and seemed to enjoy all activities. Wow thanks again Elle!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez ClarenceDarrow Denver Yes 85 6/17/15
Review by ClarenceDarrow (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Have you ever wondered what would happen if Selena Gomez and Kim Kardashian had a baby? Spend some time with Valentina Sanchez and you will find out. For those of you who can't handle the suspense...THEY WOULD PRODUCE AN UNBELIEVABLY SEXY LADY and that is what you will find if you are fortunate enough to meet Valentina. Gentleman, this is a sexy woman, and my guess is that you can hear the sound of necks breaking as they turn to stare when she walks down the 16th street mall. She has a beautiful face in a Mediterranean / Middle Eastern way. Her eyes are dark and seductive. Her smile is easy and cheerful. Her curves are perfect and sexy. Her tattoos are well placed and well done. In sum, I am a very big fan of the way this woman looks. She also has a very charming demeanor, and I really enjoyed chatting with her. I didn't spend as much time with her as I would like, but I would feel very comfortable taking her out in public and treating her like my special lady friend. She was polite enough to give me a few courtesy laughs, and she was engaging enough to keep my attention. She is a very cool person. When we were not talking, she was submissive when she needed to be, and she was assertive when I wanted her to be. She knows how to use that amazing body. Her place is nice and convenient to downtown and I had no logistical issues. The bottom line is that this woman is B-A-D in the best way, and you will be very happy with your decision to spend a few blissful moments with her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 WreckItRalph Denver Yes 146 6/17/15
Review by WreckItRalph (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lisa was fun, funny, and great company. The weather was terrifying so I was running late, and she welcomed me with open arms, didn't watch the clock, and we spent a lot of time just talking and laughing. Near as I could tell all the activities mentioned in other reviews were available, but I was having so much fun talking, laughing, and trading stories that I didn't sample all available activities (my choice). The time was very GFE, and Lisa is a GREAT kisser. I was feeling guilty for over-staying, and didn't have funds for an appropriate tip, so I left sooner than I wanted. Lisa has a petite body with smooth, white skin that is fun to lick. Very responsive to DATY, and very responsive to all activities - seemed very happy to be there. A malleable spinner who I hope to see again. YMMV, but my time with Lisa was like a happy ending to a very good date. Full service, MSOG, DATY, French Kissing.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 xgen2008 Denver No 146 6/17/15
Review by xgen2008 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I contacted her and set up an appointment. We texted as I drove down 50 minutes away. I got there and then no responses to texts or calls. I contacted her later through p411 and asked if she had a reason and would like to try again and I got no response.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Summer Hummer Gambit63 Denver Yes 13 6/17/15
Review by Gambit63 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Summer, also known as; Summer BP, Sapphire, and Britany, was a true gem. I've tried a few times to meet but our schedule's never seemed to fit. Finally used P411 "available now ad" -side note, great feature- and was glad I did. She is a great conversationalist, and offered a nice GFE. As always YMMV but treat her with respect she deserves and you will not be disappointed. I can't wait for my next visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lea Madisson wglide2003 Denver Yes 1 6/17/15
Review by wglide2003 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lea is the perfect example of the mature MILF. Contact was made through P411 and she is quick to respond. Met her at an upscale hotel in the DTC area and she was dressed very sophisticated, she is a knockout. I should have taken her to lunch at a upscale establishment. We chatted over a glass of wine and got to know each other, she is well traveled and we shared many common interests. She is just plain fun to talk converse with. All activities were performed with style and class. The intimate details, and there were many, shall remain between us. The details are just a blur, she is high energy from being a distant runner. I thought I would need a nap after the session. In conclusion she is the perfect woman both in and out of the bedroom and I would be proud to be seen with her anywhere. On her next trip, which I hope is soon, we will do some outside activities. So book early because I will be utilizing a bunch or her time on the next visit. Thank you Lea and I can't wait for your return to Denver.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HotBonnie lovetoys1818 Denver Yes 9 6/16/15
Review by lovetoys1818 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Bonnie for a strapon session, she is very good with it and the toys I provided. Very sweet great attitude and skills, would see her again in a heartbeat. great with her hands as well very pretty


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Samantha jharold55 Denver Yes 13 6/16/15
Review by jharold55 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was very impressed with Samantha's very clever ad, her pictures and her entire presentation. It is refreshing to see a provider's face. Her past reviews are stellar so I scheduled an hour with her confident that I would be well rewarded. I could not have been more correct. Beautiful girl with a pretty face and smoking body. Her TF was amazingly like UTF I have experienced, DATY was tasty and the FS was tight and fun. She helped me patiently for my second pop. I will see her again on her next visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessica-9880 inkspot Denver Yes 1 6/16/15
Review by inkspot (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I visited Jessica at the suggestion of a friend. She is super nice and has a spinner body. Her incall is eclectic and is more what you would expect in Boulder. It is different in a good way. She allows mutual touching more than any FBSM provider I have met. She is smart and fun. Her location is very easy to find. She is a LMT but that is my only disappointment. Her massage is very light. Too much Tantra with the light touching. I like a firm massage. This was not the case. At times she is very physical but follows with the fluffy light touch that is barely more than a tickle. That is my only negative, hence the maybe.... Her fantastic attitude and other skills made for an enjoyable visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade 720-xxx-2849 funtimes50 Denver Yes 2 6/16/15
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is beautiful. Calm and very easy in her skin. Great session. Fantastic. I'll be back


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicholeofdenver eatme 69 Denver Yes 70 6/16/15
Review by eatme 69 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nichole was running a 90 minute special, so since I had read her reviews and marked her in my "favorites" list of providers in P411,I gave her a call. She is totally relaxed about sex and after I stripped down we had a brief discussion before Nichole suggested I lay back and asked what I wanted to do. I suggested UTF and she smiled as she settled in to give me pleasure. Between her skilled oral talents and some great handwork, she soon brought me over the top. After that, I wanted to return the favor with some nipple play (they are responsive) and a main course of DATY. Nichole enjoyed it almost as much as I did, and soon made her own noise as she reached her peak telling me how good that felt. While we relaxed and chatted, Nichole begin to rub me the right way again and we had a session of Russion, UTF and a handjob again as the first explosion had left me too week for a full service ride. Again, a very satisfying finish with compliments to how she really liked the appearance of Mr. Johnson. Even if it was just flattery, you know that you like to hear that as much as I do. I left relaxed with plans to visit Nichole again. She is a nice lady, is a relaxed companion, and provided two great finishes during our time together.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shauna Styles hung_mau Denver Yes 42 6/16/15
Review by hung_mau (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I think that FBSM+French is a new offering for Shauna, so I told her I would give her a first review in this category. She is awesome. Of course, YMMV, but the label on this particular session might be more rightly described as French+FBSM. It was a lot of fun. The lady is talented and enthusiastic, with a great attitude. I thoroughly enjoyed our time. Looking forward to doing it again sometime.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katie-8551 FC_Dev Fort Collins Yes 2 6/16/15
Review by FC_Dev (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/15
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Street a few attempts I was able to set up a meeting with Katie. She has a different number now, 970-779-2274. I only had time for a short appointment, do I need to keep that in mind, as the few things I would have liked to be different could very well have been due to that. Katie is extremely attractive and has a great body. She is a welcome addition to northern Colorado. It is nice to have a young lady to meet with. Activities were fun, And I hope to repeat soon. I would have liked some more preliminary activities before getting started. Things seemed to get going rather quickly. Again, we had a short time together, so hopefully that will change with a longer appointment. Also, the menu is limited, but I knew that before hand, so that isn't necessarily a negative, but something to be aware of before making an appointment. Overall a good experience and I am glad to see her I the area and hope she sticks around.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucia-7455 wetmymeat Denver Yes 1 6/16/15
Review by wetmymeat (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lucia's web site goes on and on about Tantric Massage and how she is a master and a tiger. It also says "no refund for massages" so that should have been a clue! Agreed on for an hour. Go to location in Englewood. Husband meets me and leads to room. Ok- weird. Makes me sign a form with real name. Not liking this. Bedroom with massage table wedged into space at foot of bed. She is in the bathroom, door closed. He talks to her through door. Weird. He grabs up the money and leaves. she immediately pops out- all 300 pounds of eastern European babushka- at least 50, and ON OXYGEN! Really? Oh crap. What's that sound the Three Stooges make when they see something scary? - Gnaaahhhha! Trailing hoses, she makes me move my clothes to another chair. I pretty much want them back on. Onto the table face down. She tells me the whole massage will take place on my ass and dick. Then the upsell! Do I want any extras? What extras, I ask. Blah Blah- blow job. Not thinking I want her on my dick so I say I don't have much cash because the web site says no extras! She demands I get up and check. I offer her to end the discussion and surprisingly, she seems happy and snatches the cash. Back to the table face up, glove goes on, and she tries to figure out how to wedge herself between the bed and table in order to get to my dick. She had me so spread out I thought I was going to cramp up. Finger up in asshole and the BBJ begins. Feels ok but I had to think about other women in order to get off. Not much of a prostate massage- mostly just a finger rammed up the ass. I figure this is round one and massage to follow. Wrong!! "get up now" came the order and 22 minutes after arrival, I am in my car. WTF? So, if your idea of fun is an old fat lady on oxygen putting her finger up your ass, scurry over! Choose the 1/2 hour!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Pixie-4163 Whippletickle Colorado Springs Yes 5 6/16/15
Review by Whippletickle (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Found Pixie on BP. Pixie is definitely a high end girl, and absolutely worth it. She is incredibly flexible, and looks better than she does in her pictures. She had an incredibly warm and eccentric personality, and allowed for a very relaxed, laid-back attitude. Pixie is very open-minded so long as you have an open wallet, most activities outside of utf and full service are provided for extra donation, very little is off limits. She gives very eager utf, sensual body rubs and an intimate full service experience. After our session was over, she agreed to a second session immediately after with my roommate. We met back up at a bar and she gave my roommate the full girl friend experience, he didn't even know she was an escort. Will definitely be seeing Pixie again, and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a fresh young barbie new to the business.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sassy-5922 MacDonald1 Denver Yes 1 6/16/15
Review by MacDonald1 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Just got back into town BY MYSELF! So i decided to contact Sassy and have her come by my place! When she told me she didn't do house visit i was very heartbroken! So i got into my car and drove straight over to her location! She was very prompt, sent me the address after getting to her meeting point! And before i knew it i was wrapped around her amazing erotic touches! I was very impressed by her sensual touches and how my body just melted when her hands floated down my body! I was told to enjoy giving her a massage but only if i wanted-OF COURSE I WANTED TO rub my whole body on hers! Her skin was amazingly soft with just the right hardness! I was then told to lay back down but this time i was amazed by a LIGHT erotic massage followed by what we know as a "HAPPY ENDING"I enjoyed her so much i RETURNED later that night! And once again was not let down in any form or fashion! NEVER RUSHED and left with a HIGH HORSE about myself! I had another lady that impressed me by her services but this YL here truly lives up to her name SASSY never TRASHY!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa James tha_donjuan Denver Yes 8 6/16/15
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Lisa a couple of times now. Both outcall. The setup is easy via email...light screening the initial session and oh so worth it. Lisa is on time and so so polite. She is very easy on the eyes and has a fantastic body with soft flawless skin not to mention beautiful hair. Each session with Lisa was very relaxing/soothing and her attitude and overall disposition is just sexy. You owe it to yourself to go see her. I have seen my share of FBSM providers and her build up to the finale is top 5 for me. Very sensual. Overall fantastic experience and I highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misstiffcos Denverdude338 Denver Yes 4 6/16/15
Review by Denverdude338 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was great! She was on time, easy to get a hold of, easy booking process. I must say, her pictures don't do her justice!!! She looks phenomenal in person! Very sexy! She is very much a pleaser and took great care to provide an unbelievable and, as advertised, unforgettable experience. She certainly put me at ease and I felt completely comfortable with her. She's easy to talk to and easily capable of holding an intelligent conversation. Definitely will be seeing Miss Tiffani again very soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allisone Trent1011 Colorado Springs No 1 6/14/15
Review by Trent1011 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/15
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Spent the day setting up a multi-hour visit for the same evening. Her "husband" had to talk to me on the phone to ensure everything was okay since she was coming from Denver. Needless to say it was a complete waste of time. Kept running late and things kept popping up. When she said she arrived I gave the apartment number and she never showed. Beware guys!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan Bigguy Denver Yes 95 6/14/15
Review by Bigguy (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had great time with Kira. Other reviewers have pretty much nailed it. She is a very friendly girl, and we hit it off immediately. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss, and then offered a glass of water. We then got comfortable and the fun began. She is very enthusiastic and seemed to be having as much fun as I was.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Malarie Banks mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 9 6/14/15
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I knew Malarie by her stage name from a local club. She had told me at the club "If a guy had that would get it done". I text her a couple weeks ago to schedule the half hour appointment. She replied for the half hour. Ooops, I replied, outside on a smoke break at the club she had told me for the half. A little while later she responded - "Okay, for you is okay" so I confirmed our appointment. Malarie was warm on the initial reception and then started to get interrupted with text messages on her cell phone. She came to a stop several times as she started into the session and had to jump up and address her messages on her phone. On about the 5th or 6th interrupted text she asked me if I was in a hurry or had something else I needed to do? She asked for a half hour delay so she could address a family matter & I agreed. She confirmed to me that we would continue the appointment at that rescheduled time frame. I received her message half hour later to come on back to the in-call as she had promised. She was in more of a rush mode at this meeting and turned away from all of my kiss attempts. She apologized at one point for being so hurried as she was usually a lot more professional in her sessions. She told me she had outgrown the club and is now Malarie Banks. After some good UTF w/ Digits play I was ready for FS. She told me No, Next time as her rate was 200 and I was only getting the UTF menu at this time. So Bottom Line - She did call me back and she did finish me off with a UTF/TC/CIM finish allowing me digit play activity so I won't rate the activity below average. Disappointing, yes, based on our club conversations of menu options and being hurried and the lack of FS in my half hour session ranked my experience as an average. I know there are UTF ads - I have never opted for one of those, knowingly, or ever had one until this session. I probably won't repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mysti-8463 richard80020 Denver Yes 1 6/14/15
Review by richard80020 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Mysti recently and very happy that I did! I called and we were unable to find a time that day and scheduled for the following noon. She provided her general location. When I called the next morning to confirm, she politely asked for a slight delay... until 2pm. I was able...and happy... to comply. She provided her address; she hosts in her home. I was quite pleased on arrival; Mysti is a very lovely woman who clearly takes good care of herself. She offers an option, for an additional fee, for a nude massage. I did so and was glad of it. She provides an excellent massage, using her whole body and the same excellent products she uses herself....my skin was very happy. Mysti is very intelligent, friendly and conversational making the session pleasant and lively. She was happy to accommodate me throughout and I left pleased and eager to repeat the experience. Gentlemen, don't pass her by.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madeline 970 diesel685 Denver Yes 5 6/14/15
Review by diesel685 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: so I set up an appointment with her and showed up on time, then I had to wait 30 minutes in the parking lot because she would not return my messages when she finally did she apologized said her phone was wasn't working. then she told me she still wasn't ready so I have to wait another 15 minutes for her to get ready. when she finally gave me the room number I go to knock on my door and there's several very sketchy looking men directly outside of her door. at that point I was ready to leave but she reassured me that they were not with her they were just the neighbors. I came back less than five minutes later and they were all gone. finally she answers the door and I was immediately disappointed it clearly is her from the pictures but she must have gained at least 60 70 pounds since then and to top it off she's missing some of her front teeth. at this point I figured what the hell I already wasted all this time and drove all the way over here so might as well give it a try.so we began with translated French and then she got on top which were both pretty decent not great but decent. she then stopped the middle of the session checked how long it had been. she acted surprised that only 20 minutes had passed I showed her proof of the last msg she sent me. then she asked if she could take a break because she needed to call her boyfriend to quote " keep him from busting in here because he worried too much" so I sat there naked on her bed awkwardly waiting while she talked with her boyfriend for a good 10-15 minutes. When she finally hung up I was anything but horny so I just had her finish me off with a hj. overall this experience was very sketchy awkward and overall just unpleasant i would not recommend her to anybody. I was very disappointed considering the other reviews of her were good. I hate to write a bad review but I feel like it's only fair to give you guys a fair warning.


REBUTTAL:

There is no way this could have been me. First of all I do not fit the description of this provider at all secondly I was not even in town on the date this visit supposedly occurred. So either this client accidentally reviewed me instead of the girl he actually seen or there is someone using my pictures and info to post and see people under my identity


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Pixie-4163 DomMale Colorado Springs Yes 5 6/14/15
Review by DomMale (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Found Pixie on BP and decided to give her a try. Been out of the hobby for a bit and wanted to try someone on the higher end hoping for great service. Pixie is a knockout!! Much better than in her photos and is very happy in what she does. After taking care of business and we were both comfortable I was stunned at how in shape she was. She is a "yogi" she said and does yoga all the time. It shows. Her french is limited but she provided a very sensual rub to get me going and allowed numerous positions until I was done. She was easy to talk to and didn't rush me out the door when I was done. I really enjoyed my time with her and will see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kawitana Trebor Denver Yes 32 6/14/15
Review by Trebor (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is a very sweet woman.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: