Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

27751 - 27800 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Sweet Samantha-4458 geecue2 Denver Yes 20 8/30/15
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Decided to see Samantha again, she has lost some weight since I last seen her. Same friendly lady. Got to the location opened the door , we chatted a bit and then got down to business. All the above activities were preformed with alot of enthusiasm.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet pfunk Denver Yes 80 8/30/15
Review by pfunk (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I contacted Violet via P411, and received a text shortly afterword. She was available close to the time I had requested, so we made an appointment. Her incall is slightly north of downtown, and easy to access. Parking is no problem, and she is very good with directions. Her massage was spa quality, with lots of body to body included. She is tall, beautiful, and very good at what she does. I was totally relaxed and satisfied when I left . I tipped above the requested amount.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zenora Moon FntsyHntr Colorado Springs Yes 1 8/30/15
Review by FntsyHntr (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Zenora is wonderful! She wore a sexy outfit that I requested. I can tell that she has certified training - she hit all the right spots to help release stress. I will say, boys, don't expect any "extras" but she's worth it, regardless. Wonderful conversation and fantastic massage!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
xana flyguy Denver Yes 1 8/30/15
Review by flyguy (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw new ad for pyt on Bp and decided to give her a try. Had me meet her @ McDonalds before session, part of the screening process, which was weird but kinda added to the exitement, and I figured, what the hell, if I didn't like what I saw, I would just bail. Anyways she was very young and cute so decided to go ahead. Got in the car and we drove over to her incall a couple of blocks away. Started with utf which was pretty good until she started spitting saying we need to stop now because she doesn't like the taste of pre-cum, OK whatever. Allowed daty which was nice, then on to cowgirl which is where she really shined. What I particularly like about younger providers is there enthusiasm and stamina. She rode me hard for a good 10 min, until we were covered in sweat and I popped.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver tallman0309 Denver Yes 93 8/30/15
Review by tallman0309 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I just recently reconnected with Hailey after meeting her years ago through P411. She has a hot figure. It doesn't take me long to get ready for fun. One look at her and a few hugs will get me ready. Normal activities offered like FS, DATY which I love to do and UTF. She has a nice clean incall. She is very personable. You treat her nice and she will do the same.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexaPulse sclark5150 Denver Yes 29 8/30/15
Review by sclark5150 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Denver Chamber of Commerce puts out a yearly list highlighting the Top 10 Attractions in Denver. After seeing Alexa for a FBSM I think I’m going to campaign that they add her to this list. Alexa greeted me at the door wearing an outfit right out of an Agent Provocateur ad. After a quick shower the festivities began. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all - make sure Alexa is part of that adventure! Thanks again Alexa <:\> BTW - Her downtown in-call is easy to get to and parking is no problem.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ciera Lovely thefundirector Denver Yes 3 8/30/15
Review by thefundirector (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ciera is a lovely girl. I really enjoy how real she is. Services were performed well. Her body is absolutely perfect. Afterwards we talked for almost an hour. She is great!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsLucky 1 funtimes50 Boulder Yes 10 8/30/15
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/15
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was looking through the new BP ads in Boulder, when I happened upon Ms Lucky's (and a great day it was) Her incall is in Boulder "proper" and I'd describe it as neat and clean, not a hotel. Definitely an upscale place I'd like to spend some time. Her ad mentions a "Beautiful Woman with a Sensual Touch" so I decided to give her a try. I called and she answered personally. Easy to make arrangements and BOOM!!! She opened the door and wow. Beautiful is not descriptive enough. The photos are her, but in person, she is more of a hottie. She asked me to get comfortable and showed me the back massage area. I was a little concerned about the lack of a massage table, but the bed worked out well. Everything was clean and new. We spent 1 quick hour, together - that flew by way too fast. Her touch was gentle, YMMV, but just as I requested. Loads of eye contact and slow teasing. A gentleman never tells too much, just let me say, I was blown away by her manor and her personal style. I can't imagine a better first session, other than maybe a second and a third, and a fourth. I quickly showered and prepared to return to the "real world" after my trip into Ms Lucky's space. She has some reasonable rules about conduct, but none that I found difficult. She only works for a couple of days a week, so be quick when you see her ad. Our meeting met my every need, it was delightful!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella Cruz John Archer Denver Yes 6 8/28/15
Review by John Archer (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Isabella was unbeliveable in her delivery and technique. Can't wait to see here again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann Rockies_3 Denver Yes 56 8/28/15
Review by Rockies_3 (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I visited Lilly Ann tonight after having been away for a few months. I now know what I have been missing out on. This was not our first time together but after out time together there was no way I couldn't leave her a Fantastic review. Simply the best I cannot wait until our next rendezvous together! Lilly Ann is simply the best experience I have ever had! Hands down


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah-4035 Nuggets Denver Yes 5 8/28/15
Review by Nuggets (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/25/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great tie Sarah is fun great conversation great ass super ass just a fun sessionp


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Lavish mjsmith Denver Yes 26 8/28/15
Review by mjsmith (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Beautiful girl with body art and enhanced top .Best mouth skills I have experienced, very enthusiastic, Nice incall East of Boulder. YMMV .Her pictures on Backpage are fake for privacy purposes however a very good representation ! Be nice let's keep her around...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bree - Babe GvnUpleasure-1953 Denver No 3 8/28/15
Review by GvnUpleasure-1953 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called and set up appointment, arrived on time and she is no longer 18, and has added some weight. Looks were good, invited in, sat down and chatted a bit. She gave the rules, explained she was just in a car crash recently, cut her inner lips and so all oral was off the table. Had I known, would have cancelled and looked elsewhere. Other than that, most things available. She also mentioned how tired she was because of staying up so late, and knew what was coming from that statement. We then went to the bedroom and was done in what seemed like 10 min, for an hour session. I went to get her a wash cloth, and she was already dressed, and as I am putting on my shorts, and t-shirt, she was walking out the door. First 3G in a while. Who knows if what she had said was accurate, might have been, but then the being tired was accurate, so YMMV, but mine was not good.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hindugoddess GoColoGo/CO78 Denver Yes 8 8/27/15
Review by GoColoGo/CO78 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I found my New Owner. She is the Best I can't wait to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Belle Thunderhead4 Denver Yes 35 8/27/15
Review by Thunderhead4 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: o this is the 2nd time I've seen Vanessa, the last time was 4 months ago. I'll give some details here on her but I'd also recommend reading my last review on her for additional information so I'm not completely being redundant. Now, those of us who look for providers based on the quality of the experience and not simply the volume of those we see will understand the importance of comparing the experience four months apart. If you have a poor experience or the provider doesn't represent well the girl in the picture, then it becomes what I call a "one and done" rather than a repeat provider. And so I was curious when she opened the door how what I experienced months ago would compare to this experience this week. Well, let me tell you. Vanesse's appearance was almost identical to four months ago, a well toned (I think she works out, she's in incredible shape) young woman (I guessed 21,the profile says 22), dark brunette hair a little longer than last time, over shoulders, and beautiful eyes. Large perky natural B's on top and a fantastic rear end, this gal again is a swimsuit model. So her appearance is a 10 and with the time elapsed she maintains her appearance over time which is a bonus for me because you get what you expect. Now to her personality and attitude. She is a very down to earth girl like a hot neighbor you enjoy just chatting with. Her attitude is aim to please and she does. She is very open but has a few limits that if you approach them, she'll kindly let you know. Respecting them is rewarded, trust me. This was a half hour session and it was great as a repeat because I was already comfortable with her so we talked and played a bit while we...well played. She met me in a cute little lingerie which slowly came off as we played on her bed. She is a kisser and reads you well for how fast you are wanting to move. She slowly brought me out and went into a BBBJ which then got me very ready. She started out riding me then we switched to doggy which is a major treat...to the point it went from playful to business rapidly and I blew. We sat for a bit talking more, I cleaned up and headed out. So for me, not only is this a young lady who is the complete deal (looks, body, personality and performance) but she is consistent which is why I'll be seeing her again soon! Treat her well my brothers!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Harley-4945 mrceorigby Denver Yes 6 8/27/15
Review by mrceorigby (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/15
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ok first reaching Harley is very easy (she does have a screening process she doesnt talk about ANY details) setting up an appointment was kinda rough because I kept getting held up at work and i would have to reschedulel. Finally i got to meet up with her... When i made it to her incall (which was clean and smelled good ) she was dressed in some black lingrerie fishnet stockings my fave!! she was smelling fresh out the shower and her hair was a still a lil damp we started with some small talk which was very nice she started with a very sensual massage with a very light smelling lotion after that we smoked some 420 and talked some more very good at holding a conversation then when it was time she undressed to a nice slow song for me which i requested she was very accomidating she was ok with some light kissing and touching her cbj was amazing i almost was finished in a few mins we did some mish and we did some doggie her fave she seemed to enjoy it as much as i did!!! i cant wait to see her again and im going to see if she possibly does overnights and dinner dates!!! she does have some rules but nothing unrational like some girls i have seen.... Im not sure who buttadict seen but Harley was AMAZING i forgot about the time and that i paid our session lasted 2 hrs but still wasn't long enough


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie 333halfevil Denver Yes 91 8/27/15
Review by 333halfevil (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been trying to hook up with Marie, for quite sometime. Our schedules just didn't come together. I saw her ad this morning and texted her right away. After a couple of missed texts and phone calls, I got her in call location, I got there, and after a few phone calls got her room number. I haven't seen her in about ten years, and she still looks great! After all the reintroductions, I helped her undress, got her on the bed for a great DATY session, followed by a BBBJ that I had to tell her to slow down because I was about to lose it. Brought out the cover did some Greek, stopped, rinsed off and finished with BBBJ with CIM. She's my ATF, and I'll be back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Stacy 719 bluefuzzyball Colorado Springs Yes 2 8/27/15
Review by bluefuzzyball (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Appt set up was very easy. She is very eager to please. Very fun girl. Definitely put smile on my face. Will see her again. Be good to her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hayley Quinn DTs Denver Yes 25 8/27/15
Review by DTs (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been interested in seeing Hayley for a while, and was finally able to work my schedule to fit with her availability. Her incall is upscale and conveniently located. Her attitude is great, pre appt communication through 411 and text is very good and directions were thorough. She met me at the door in heels, bra, and panties, and was definitely looking good. She has a sweet and friendly demeanor and is easy to talk to. Her UTF was very good and I paid an extra $ to take some video. I understand the additional cost for video as it incurs some risk, and I wish more providers offered the option, even at additional cost for those of us that enjoy this aspect of the hobby. COF wasn't on the menu, so COB for round one, some nice relaxing and conversation and more UTF for round 2. I'm typically not a FS guy at this time, so the appt was just what I was looking for. Hayley is a great girl and I would recommend her and will see her again in the future.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor wglide2003 Denver Yes 170 8/27/15
Review by wglide2003 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been curious about her for some time, but previous reviews have described her as fully figured or average. This is not the case today. The initial contact was made through P411 and she replied promptly she even read my profile and asked for clarification on an item. It is really refreshing when a lady is really interested. The appointed time came and a typical two call system at her upscale incall. My phone was dropping calls and my heart sank, but she called back and gave me the number. I was really thrilled but not as thrilled as I was going to be. The door opened to reveal a tall, stunning , drop dead gorgeous blond in an high end lingerie set. She could be a lingerie model. In her high heels we are the same height (6ft) and I was able to look her eye to eye for the welcome kiss. I have to mention she is the greatest kisser I have ever encountered both in and out of the hobby We sat on the sofa and got to know each other, all the while I could not take my eyes off of her fantastic body. She is tan, toned, well defined but so soft to the touch. And I touched a lot. We adjourned to bedroom where there was more kissing and mutual body exploration. I was having the time of my life. She then kissed her way down and spoke french which needed no translation. I then asked if I could return the favor and she replied " of course". She tasted like pure ambrosia, so fresh and clean. With all respect to the lovely lady the details will remain between the Holly and myself, but all activities above were performed with such style and caring grace, I did not want it to end. But all I will say is that it ended ing a fantastic finish. She removed the cover and cleaned me up with a warm towel. In conclusion: I have found my ATF and to keep her to myself I am going to schedule a bunch of time with her. Her pictures and previous descriptions were not what I found. In my opinion she is perfect and I would be proud to take her anywhere. We are planning some public outings. Needles to say I have already repeated and in the process of scheduling again. Thank you dear , See you next week


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hindugoddess Shrekman Denver Yes 8 8/27/15
Review by Shrekman (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw this very pretty Hindu Goddess today and was totally smitten by her looks. She is very exotic and beautiful, and I was very glad I was able to meet her. She has rules, I totally understand, no DATY, my favorite, but she was very clear about that prior. If your looking for a Eastern beauty, she is a good choice. Her ad says she does Mistress stuff...... I did not partake of that.....I cause enough pain in my life without seeing a beautiful women to get more, LOL


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Nichols sclark5150 Denver Yes 60 8/27/15
Review by sclark5150 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/27/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Little delayed in writing a review of Nina but better late than never - right! I saw Nina at her convenient in-call in the Cherry Creek area. Street parking was abundant. A very attractive woman greeted me at the door and I know I was going to be in for a great time. Towards the end of the hour she requested a certain type of position which brought us both to a great ending - I’d go back just for that! Doctors always tell us there are 5 Things to Living Right: Control Stress, Exercise, Eat Right, 8 Hours of Sleep, No Smoking….well I’m adding #6 - Nina Nichols


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Lomasi Hawk79 Colorado Springs Yes 21 8/27/15
Review by Hawk79 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lola was kind enough to meet me for a same-day appointment after I found myself in CO Springs with some extra time. A quick reference check and I found myself at her comfortable incall within a couple hours. She's a true GFE--fantastic attitude, amazing looks, and a warm and welcoming personality. Links to her pics on her web site are currently broken (she admits a lack of tech savvy) but trust me, you will not be disappointed. She's tall and amazingly sexy... Next time I'm in the Springs I will definitely do my best to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison-8761 Shrekman Denver Yes 2 8/27/15
Review by Shrekman (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Holy moly Batman, this girl is freaking beautiful. She has the body of a supermodel, and I swear everything is perfect. OMG she has a Perfect Ass, Breasts that are just fabulous and the face of a angel. And she is the sweetest, nicest person I have met, period. She has a very sexy voice and I loved every second her hands and body were on mine. I saw her for a FSBM and paid extra 50 for Daty. no upsale I asked.....................totally the best 50 bucks I have EVER spent. I'm going to sell plasma so I can see her again, Ive have had some wonderful FSBM's and this was tops on the list. See this girl, and be nice to her, she really is a sweetheart!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Torie Shrekman Denver Yes 5 8/27/15
Review by Shrekman (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Miss Torie just before she left had had a blast with her. She has a great dry sense of humor which I enjoyed. She is a athletic girl and her pictures are totally accurate. She performed all activities with skill and enthusiasm. I would not hesitate to see her again. She was fun


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsLucky 1 mrceorigby Boulder No 10 8/27/15
Review by mrceorigby (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/15
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: ok first off her incall location was terrible it was nasty and smelt worse thn it looked she answered the door in sweat pants and a hoodie hair a mess pretty much looked like she had just woke up yes she offered bb service but the way she looked and smelt i was scared so after a little bit of chit chat she started to undress and SAID didnt ask get undressed now so i can start (bad attitude) so she started going down on me and she kept grazing me with her teeth and finally the condom tore because of it she got an attitude about that and was like that was my last condom i said thats fine i have one so we did doggy and i had to keep asking if i was in and finally i just asked can we do greek she and she said yea finally i finished it was the worse 45 mins of my life be warned guys fake photos


REBUTTAL:

This review is an absolute fake....I would never answer the door with hoodie hair ;)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Latina Sara RichardF Denver So-So 1 8/27/15
Review by RichardF (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pictures were accurate and Sara is a gorgeous, slender, young, Latina, with a tight athletic body. Her best feature is her breasts which are youthful, B-cups with dark nipples set against smooth perfect skin. She has a small, tight, athletic ass. We met at a clean mid-level DTC hotel and everything was spotless and organized. You get the feeling that this women has her act together. Activities on the menu were very limited, but it did include covered FS. She's friendly, polite -- but not passionate in any sense and slightly rushed. For that reason I gave her service a rating of 6. However if you are in the mood for a non-GFE experience with a gorgeous women who has her head on straight, then Sara may fit the bill.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver overthehill Denver Yes 70 8/27/15
Review by overthehill (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a great time with Rylee she is a very accommodating woman who enjoys what she does and makes sure you enjoy being with her. Rylee says she is a squirter and boy is she right with her guidance we enjoyed her squirting not once but twice I know for some this isn't for you but for me it is a great turn on. Thanks for the great time Rylee I will be seeing her again. soon


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Summers gberry1216 Denver No 5 8/27/15
Review by gberry1216 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Awful service don't waste your money , she won't answer any questions she lays on the bed while you do all the work yells at you if cross the line but won't tell you what the frigging line is ,if you ask her what you can and can't do she just says i don't discuss any services. forget utf or even covered french her hand or mouth will never go near the little guy . Go see her if you must you will regret every minute of it . I should have just taken matters into my own hands .


REBUTTAL:

This review is completely inaccurate. I DO NOT discuss services prior to meeting someone new that IS true but once we have gotten comfortable with eachother we CAN discuss it. I DO NOT give bad service and i am ALWAYS welcoming and professional. I feel this person wrote this review out of spite and for revenge for whatever reasons. Please DO NOT believe this person anyone is more than welcome to come see me for yourself. Thank you


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Young Rose RichardF Colorado Springs So-So 3 8/27/15
Review by RichardF (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pictures were accurate and Rose is slender and attractive with pretty green eyes. I have a slight fetish for women with glasses and Rose has a sexy bookworm appeal with her glasses on; unfortunately she took them off during the activities. We met in a low-end, run down, location in Co Springs. The room was sloppy with clothes and junk strewn all over the place. The room also had a stench from cigarette smoke. If Rose could get her act together and clean things up, it would really help her appeal. She seems friendly, honest, and she wears her heart on her sleeve. This may be a slight turn-off for some, but I appreciate her honesty. As the previous reviewer said, she seems to be living life on the edge. The activities (FS, DATY) were unrushed and a great deal of fun. Overall, I had a good time. She's great if you are into the slender, spinner type, and you're not after a GFE session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy BP-3170 XmanEast Denver No 2 8/27/15
Review by XmanEast (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/80
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a visit with Roxy and had some second thoughts about what happened. When I called 720-498-7921, we made an appointment and a completely different girl than the photos showed up. I'm not even sure which person I was talking to on the phone at what point. Anyway, the initial ad was under "Kendra", but she confirmed her name was supposed to be Roxy. The photos on her Kendra ad were of someone that was actually hot. The photos that are on backpage now are of an older lady with black hair, *meh* I'd probably take a pass on that too. The Roxy I got was very young, short, and a bit of a porker. I really don't think she has any business being in this business. We messed around a little, nothing intimate, no kissing, partial nudity at best, nothing else happened besides some extremely boring conversation. I honestly couldn't even get a hard on looking at this girl so I went for the massage at first. To be perfectly honest, the massage just plain sucked. I've never had a worse massage, so I had to cut it short. I offered to massage her, and even then I couldn't manage to see where this was going. I was starting to get grossed out, but felt obligated to finish the meal I ordered. I really should have just packed her up and send her on her way. Total waste of time and money. Such a disappointment that everyone needs to know not to call this phone number for any reason.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea Spankxxx Motion Denver Yes 27 8/27/15
Review by Motion (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Chelsea meet me wearing a white shirt and Tie, kissed my lips and ask if I had missed my man. I said yes and that I missed being her woman. She dressed me up with a wig, a sexy corsets and applied her make-up on me. After she was done I have to say that with her make-up I make a very looking woman LOL. She laid back and told me to get down on my knees to please her .... and it when on from there. If you would like to try some kinky new fun she will not let you down.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shayne972 ToddSpitzer Cairo Yes 1 8/27/15
Review by ToddSpitzer (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/15
Time: 1 hr Location: CairoIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shayne She told me she would be coming from the beach and would need a shower. She entered wearing street clothes but underneath them was this white bikini, this is the kind of girl you’ve seen a hundred times on the beach, getting a sun tan, laying on one of those lounge chairs, where you wished you were in a some porn movie, where you could just walk over to her and two minutes later be in bed in your hotel. She knew I was enjoying the view and let me look for a minute before excusing herself to the shower. She walks out with the classic towel around her body, lets it drop and joins me in bed. I asked her a few questions and while we had some light conversation she had her long leg over mine and teased me a bit. It made for my part of the conversation rather difficult. I guess when she realized that I was really getting incoherent, she decided it was time. I kept looking at her body, skin, smooth as silk. A few aspects: she is an Israeli, born in Israel, which can be hard to find in Israel as many are girls who come from E.Europe for a few weeks and then leave. She is well educated with good english. I would guess her age at around 28-29, she could easily be 25 but her education and experience adds a few years. Shes tall about 175-180 and slim, tits are a nice size, that fits my hand and her body. And one more thing, she has good taste, her website is one of the nicest ones I’ve seen, very elegant. ___________ There are some limitation with her, whereas she does kiss, it has limited tongue, no anal, the BJ is covered and no oral on her, So we’re not talking about wild sex where anything goes. If I would summarize it, I would say shes definitely a looker with a 9/10, the sex is 8/10 due to her limitations, if your looking for a naked therapist, then she is definitely one to go for. (10/10) THE DETAILS When she let the towel slip down she just stood there, hand on hip, sight smile as I started and probably started to drool. Her short hair fit her face and there was simply no fat to be found, no bones either, the her body was smooth. My cock stood up. She slid on the bed and started kissing me letting her long legs put the pressure on my cock, just enough...and there she stayed kissing while letting her legs carrase my cock. Slowly she worked her way down and started sucking (with condom, but she warned me ahead of time). I'm a visual person and older, so this worked for me. She moved her body so I could see her bald pussy, god what a sight, After about 10 minutes she looked up, straightened me out and sat on me, she started to make these little sounds, I'm always a bit suspicious of the sounds the girls make. I would rather they make none then fake it....but she was wet, i could see some of the wetness between my cock and her pussy, so that made me even more horny for her. But I wanted her ass, and i mentioned it. She got off me. got into doggy…she put her head down, which is how I like it. Before i put my cock in, i could see how wet she was, I liked that too. Once inside i really went at it, and her little noises increased with frequency....and that was how I finished. I really wanted to last longer, but when your over 50 you take it when u can get it. I knew i wasn't good for a second round, not at my age. Once my heart started beating less, she got up brought me towel and talked with me until I gave her the look that said she can take that shower. She came out with the towel again, but this time laid on the bed with me and lightly caressed my leg while we talked. She promised a GFE and she delivered. The conversation went on for the rest of the time, about 30 minutes.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsLucky 1 funtimes50 Boulder Yes 10 8/26/15
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/15
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was looking through the new BP ads in Boulder, when I happened upon Ms Lucky's (and a great day it was.) Her incall is in Boulder "proper" and I'd describe it as neat and clean, not a hotel. Definitely an upscale place I'd like to spend some time. Her ad mentions a "Beautiful Woman with a Sensual Touch" so I decided to give her a try. I called and she answered personally. Easy to make arrangements and BOOM!!! She opened the door and wow. Beautiful is not descriptive enough. Her photos are her, but in person, she is more of a hottie. She asked me to get comfortable and showed me the back massage area. I was a little concerned about the lack of a massage table, but the bed worked out well. Everything was clean and new. We spent 1 quick hour, together - that flew by way too fast. Her touch was gentle, YMMV, but just as I requested. Loads of eye contact and slow teasing. A gentleman never tells too much, just let me say, I was blown away by her manor and her personal style. I can't imagine a better first session, other than maybe a second and a third, and a fourth. I quickly showered and prepared to return to the "real world" after my trip into Ms Lucky's space. She has some reasonable rules about conduct, but none that I found difficult. She only works for a couple of days a week, so be quick when you see her ad. I can't wait to setup another meeting, it was delightful!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel tha_donjuan Denver Yes 67 8/25/15
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My session seemed to copy all the great experiences others have had. Contacted via text...set the appt and received the location address all up front. That alone was very nice to see. At the time of the session I arrived and a very nice incall location and was greeted by a stunning woman. Nice eyes/hair/body even feet. Very very nice. Walked into the massage area and we both started shedding clothes. She is a stunner for sure. The ambiance was set with some cool music and lighting as I hopped on the table face down. Great CMT massage with some fantastic teasing. On the flip more excellent massage with more purposeful attention. The finale was fantastic. Need I even mention the view I had...mmmm hmm. Overall one of the best sessions ever on TOB for FBSM. She is well worth it. You may want to contact her in advance as she stays booked and for good reason.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dianna Anderson HappyHour Denver Yes 47 8/25/15
Review by HappyHour (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It has been a year since I last saw Dianna. I was surprised at the recent less than positive review and decided a return visit was in order. Quite frankly I had a fantastic time with Dianna. Mulitiple positions. An intensity that increased as the session went on. I found Dianna to be a very sexual and sensual woman who was a treat to be with, I will not wait a year to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ArMani-8841 blahblah22 Denver Yes 33 8/25/15
Review by blahblah22 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contacted through P411 and then called. Set up was fairly easy and headed toward her location. Called when I was close but she was running a bit late. Once at her room I was surprised to see how pretty she was. Other reviews mentioned she was attractive but that's a bit of an understatement. She is a knock out. We talked for a bit so we could both be comfortable and slowly worked into some fun. All I can say is, Armani is a sweetheart and all activities were fantastic! I will repeat!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy NH YourLover Denver Yes 12 8/25/15
Review by YourLover (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amy is a sweetheart, same girl in the picture, easy 2-call system, she stays at a nice location, very clean and she definitely looks better than her pictures. Getting to her incall was easy she guide me to her door, I was surprised to see a sexy cute petite, smiling and welcoming in, a little chit chat, she is very friendly and soft-spoken. We started with some light kissing and getting closer and from there I could not keep my hands off her amazing ass, seriously her ass is incredible, kissing got more intense, clothes off and she started UTF, she takes instructions very well, I’m picky and she was able to exceed expectations, I had to stop her because I was going to pop, went down and what a surprise! She enjoys DATY as much as I enjoy my UTF, very responsive, nice moaning. She might look a bit shy and maybe she is, but be nice to her guys she is very willing to accommodate what you need, again YMMV and if you are an ass you won’t get the best of her, be nice, be polite and you will have the time of your life. I can’t remember all the position, there was some mish, and I do remember the doggy, the view of that ass is unforgettable, a bit of CG, she has perky nice tits, and first pop. We chatted a bit more and round two started, I really like girls that talk dirty and she did a great job at getting into that, a few more positions, including in front of the mirror and I was running out of time, I really don’t like to overstay, and that day I had no extra cash on me for a tip, so I was the one that rushed the session, Amy was super relaxed and not a clock watcher at all, I wanted to finish in her sexy titties and she was nice enough to get on her knees and suck me hard until I was ready to pop. Definitely a good experience and will repeat, actually now that I read my own review the memories are killing me so I’ll see if she is around today and go for more :) Amy is a great gal, be nice to her and I hope she stay around for a while! YL


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix Thecunninglinguist1 Denver Yes 156 8/25/15
Review by Thecunninglinguist1 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She has red hair, is 5' 7" about 130lbs. Store bought DD's. No DFK which I didn't know about beforehand. Maggie is bright, low key, pretty and eager to please. I enjoyed my time and would repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae funtimes Denver Yes 107 8/25/15
Review by funtimes (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: decided I wanted a bbbj and saw the wonderful reviews. I totally appreciate the no-nonsense approach and friendly nature. I'm not sure if the pics are her or not, but if not they're not too far off. I've certainly seen less accurate. great tits that I enjoyed playing with. the bbbj was wet and lovely but didn't do it for me. I asked if she could take me all in and she did once but then kept mentioning her taco bell and didn't want to do it more which was a bummer because it was great. ultimately I decided to upgrade (she didn't upsell at all, I asked) from a quick french lesson to FS and was glad I did. I'd see her again just for her no-drama approach and I'd do it further from lunch time in hopes of more exploration of her oral talents.


REBUTTAL:

LOL! He is correct - I had just eaten lunch and didn't want to lose my Taco Bell all over him haha! Sorry about that - if you will remind me of who you are the next time you schedule, I will give ya a discounted rate and a better experience! Muah! xoxo


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds crazyb Denver Yes 142 8/25/15
Review by crazyb (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I set up my appointment with Reese a week before so that I knew we could both schedule for it So Glad I Did When I got there a very BEAUTIFUL woman opened the door for me and I was taken back because I just could not wrap my head around the fact that I was going to see even more of her WOW o WOW. We chatted for a bit until she told me to get undressed, She also got undressed and what a lovely sight. We had a great time and she made me feel like a good old friend, I will be back to see her again. Thanks again Reese


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mara up4it80631 Fort Collins Yes 22 8/25/15
Review by up4it80631 (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/15
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finally met at her nice private in call. She met me at the door in very little, we immediately started kissing and exploring. We headed to the play room where she undressed me and knelt to give me a great hello. I stripped her and we played and explored each other, kissing, licking and sucking until I concentrate on her sweet pussy and hard clit. I was rewarded with 2 vocal Os. Went for doggie and she loved my thick cock and as I came she came again leaving us both wet and exhausted. Will definitely be back alot to see just how much better it could be.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Harley-4945 markjohnson Denver Yes 6 8/25/15
Review by markjohnson (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: she opened the door dress to impress very sexy and smelling good we small talked for a min or 2 and then we got down to the fun she started by giving me a massage which i must say was amazing and then the real fun started we did play safe there wasnt any other way she would allow lol i had a great time and cant wait to see her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nilah mtnman2000 Denver No 1 8/25/15
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called this ad after an exhaustive search to find an outcall. Found her here: http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-playmate-f-a-dhr-r-d-utit-dripping-tight-carmel-call-menow/18091003 She said she would be here at 9pm, didn't show up. Called her and she changed it to 9:30. Again, said she was sorry and leaving now. Again and again. At 11:30, told her to fuck off.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jolene alterego Denver Yes 2 8/25/15
Review by alterego (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: have seen this girl two times now and she is the real deal. Sweetheart spinner. Will see again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miya aka Cherry bigdaddy303 Denver Yes 8 8/25/15
Review by bigdaddy303 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Cherry's ad and decided to get a quote on her rates, and found them reasonable but just a little more than I was able to spend, but she offered to work something out with me. We texted a back and forth to get the address, and then the room number. She answered the door with a warm smile and gave me a hug, and we quickly discussed terms and began getting comfortable. She was very easy going and relaxed, making this the first pleasant experience I have actually had with a provider. She is extremely beautiful, exactly like she looks in her recent pictures, large naturals, small waist, and big amazing ass. We talked for a bit because I was a bit shy and nervous, and then i started playing with her breasts and licking her nipples, rubbing her clit, till she got all worked up and decided to go UTF because she seems to really enjoy it. She is very skilled and I was very close to popping when we decided to get to the main event. She moaned and sighed just the way you would want her too and before long it was all over. We sat and talked for a while after that and actually had a very nice conversation, to the point you might almost forget we were both naked. Eventually I got dressed and left but with a very good feeling, for having my first actually satisfying experience with a provider. Could not recommend her higher to anyone, and will anxiously await the chance to go back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kawitana lflint Denver Yes 32 8/25/15
Review by lflint (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I recently had a chance to meet Kvitana pronounced (quee tana). She has a great body extremely friendly and a bit playful in the bedroom. I sent up a time with her through p411 and a couple of texts it was all very easy. I met her at her incall location in Lakewood which was a little challenging to find but not too bad. When she came to the door she was dressed in a very sexy outfit and greeted me with a big smile and kiss. I'm not going to go into great detail on how it all took place and have listed the activities covered during our time together. I had a terrific time and plan to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eli gimehead Colorado Springs Yes 1 8/25/15
Review by gimehead (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I’ve seen Eli (aka, Sally) before and had a great time. I’ve seen Jamie before and gave her a “fantastic” review. Eli's BP ads have some nice and sexy photos and I like Jamie's energetic style. http://coloradosprings.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-lady/18477631 http://coloradosprings.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-playful-burnettes-available-now-100/19483850 So, while I'm not a fan of doubles, I decided to give this budget-friendly duo a try. Boy Howdy, this was a good decision – they blew my socks off. Jamie has the better place so we agreed to meet there. Jamie greeted me at the door dressed to the nine's. Eli had a lovely, low-cut denim dress. They both looked great. I had to take a quick shower and returned wrapped with a towel. I was ready to rummmmmble! Jamie's place has a great love-nest mattress. Plenty of room for a three-way wrestling match & rowdy behavior. So off went the towel and the match began. After some mutual cuddling, hugging and kissing, I suggested that they give me a naked, four-handed massage. Eli and Jamie have some wonderful boobs -- so the swinging four-some was a great sight. I decided to take the massage facing up. It was grand -- starting on my legs with an occasional tug on my member. Then Eli progressed to my chest while Jamie stayed below the waist. I kissed Eli on the lips, on the boobs, repeat, repeat.... Meanwhile the action below the waist was hot and heavy. There was a lot of kissing going on down there. Eventually Eli went down too so I got some two-tongue action. Then Eli came back up to make out with me while Jamie kept me busy below with some pretty good-feeling rough stuff. While I was making out with Eli, I got the feeling that something changed below. Jamie quietly covered me up and was riding me reverse cowboy and I didn't know it until I came up for air. And so the fucking began. It was quite a wrestling match and a good time was had by all. As I said before, I'm not a fan of doubles because I find it too distracting. There was no distraction here and I got totally involved. Jamie & Eli make a great pair. I will repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dez time4fun Denver Yes 2 8/25/15
Review by time4fun (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Christine is a delightful new addition to the Denver scene. If you like attractive, sweet, blond women who are intelligent and very accepting and easy going, visit Christine. She provides a relaxed, interesting session. I highly recommend her and I will be returning for more of her sweetness.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Coral tallman0309 Denver Yes 32 8/25/15
Review by tallman0309 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/4/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had fun time with coral. It has been over a month ,good conversation. Standard set up and chats for her security. Lot of items on menu. No utf., CBj. It was the Fourth of July and I had fireworks. Incall was unavailable at the moment but we made it work. She has a great body, personable. You will have a good time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: