Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Sofia Boulder | Slientmaxx | Denver | Yes | 4 | 9/12/15 | |
|
Review by
Slientmaxx
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Read Sophia’s ad on BP and thought she was a very attractive sexy soccer mom -MILF, so proceeded to contact her. We set an appointment for the next morning. Paid a visit to her upscale hotel between Denver and Boulder. Usual 2-call system. She met me at the door with a hug, in lingerie and the room lit with candle. Took care of business then got busy. She was a bit slow to warm up, but very soon we were in the swing of things. Her pictures are accurate and she is has a wonderfully curvy body. She is working on a new in call place and I will definitely return to see her for her skills and personality. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hindugoddess | lowly1 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/12/15 | |
|
Review by
lowly1
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Did a dom sub session with Mistress Pooja. Mistress had me under Her command for the session. Being first time was nervous probably could have communicated better with Her. She did fulfill most desires and would recommend highly. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Just Jos | Gnote | Denver | Yes | 112 | 9/11/15 | |
|
Review by
Gnote
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What can I say that hasn't been said ! Hands down ! For me , one of the best I've experienced thus far ! Sexy as hell , definitely worth every penny ! She's definitely not one to miss ! She's telling the truth ! You will be treated like a KING ! Fantastic time ! Wonderful, beautiful young lady ! Highly recommend ! Thank you Jos ! I definitely will REPEAT ! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Autumn Anderson-3655 | reddygo | Denver | Yes | 23 | 9/11/15 | |
|
Review by
reddygo
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: AMAZING!!! She is an all around beautiful woman. So beautiful, and so feminine. Per my request, she wore black stockings and looked like a lingerie model. She is absolutely flawless, and her personality is a lot of fun. I couldn't stop licking her between her thighs; it was sweet and tasty, and she was very responsive. She gave incredible oral and treated my like her long-lost boyfriend. She has a beautiful exotic look, part asian and part, I'm sure what, but she is stunning. I couldn't believe I could spend that wonderful hour together, and I can't wait to see her again when she comes back to Denver! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Hindugoddess | MightyMouse | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/11/15 | |
|
Review by
MightyMouse
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pooja is a great girl with an amazing body. She knows how to treat a man and for me I never had that kind of experience. Out standing is the only word I can say. Her services are great. Would most definitely see her again.she has great smile and pretty eye that will take your breath away. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Just Jos | Juanmotai | Denver | Yes | 112 | 9/10/15 | |
|
Review by
Juanmotai
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok, where to start. If you look at Jos's other reviews you will notice the trend. She is a perfect 10 all around. Her pictures do not even begin to express how absolutely gorgeous she really is. I personally don't feel that many women are a 10 in looks alone, but become a 10 if they have a good personality. Jos is the exception. Her looks are a perfect 10 and her personality is another 10 on top of that. We met at Starbucks and had a drink there before going back to her place. Once at her place we talked some more and she puts you totally at ease. Once we got to know each other a little, we retired to the bedroom, and that's another paragraph all its own. Once in the bedroom she unclothed and her body is just unbelievable. I won't go into details of bedroom activities, you can pretty much get the idea from the acronyms above, but I will say that never before have I been as captivated as I was with her. Gentlemen, if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Jos, I suggest you do so at your earliest convenience. Save if you have to, because she is worth it. I have just found my ATF and Jos, I will be seeing you again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sensual Violet | sclark5150 | Denver | Yes | 80 | 9/10/15 | |
|
Review by
sclark5150
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If you are a true KISS fan, you'll remember Paul’s intro into Cold Gin on their 1975 Alive! album - “When you’re down in the dumps, and you need something to bring you up, there’s only one thing that’s going to do it the way you want it. What’s that?” It might have been Cold Gin in 1975 but in 2015 it is Sensual Violet. Do yourself a favor and experience a FBSM with Violet - you’ll wonder why you haven’t been going all along! On a side note ... set up with Violet was seamless with a reference check. I opted to see her at her DTC location for + due to convenience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Just Jos | ColoTallGuy | Denver | Yes | 112 | 9/10/15 | |
|
Review by
ColoTallGuy
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting the sexy Joslynn Smith last week and experienced a top notch session with another of the Denver area’s lovely latina ladies. Setup was a breeze via email and P411. Joslynn comes packaged with very nice assets, standing tall with long legs, a very shapely tight ass, a pretty face and a friendly likeable personality that exudes sassy, spunky, intelligent and opinionated traits. She expresses herself with the maturity of an older woman, even though I think she is mid-to late-twenties in age. If I were 15 years younger, Joslynn is exactly the type of lady I would pursue and chase. Joslynn’s hot sensual sexuality should be experienced in person as the written word does not properly describe it. Hint-that means you should go find out for yourself!! She loves to kiss and does it very well with her model like lips, just the right amount of pressure, touch and tongue to ignite the inner fires in both of us. Her lips below the waist are equally sexy, and I thoroughly enjoyed ravaging her love button with my tongue along with my FIV. This pushed her over the edge and she responded with gasps of OMG when I hit the mark more than once. Her throaty moans of OMG...are like music to my ears. She is a very unselfish partner and returned the oral favors with gusto as UTF via channel 69 was outstanding. Once suited up we marathoned thru the various positions of missionary, cowgirl, rcg, and K9. The K9 view was especially picturesque and enjoyable, being able to grab her hips and thrust in/out in rhythm, with the occasional slap on her shapely ass cheeks. She likes to feel it very hard and deep....She is definitely a keeper and I would see her again in a heartbeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Audrey Astor | EuropeanMonger | Denver | Yes | 170 | 9/10/15 | |
|
Review by
EuropeanMonger
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Simply put, she was an incredible experience. I tend not to give the highest marks for a first time visit but she makes it hard not to. First off, she did her homework on me by reading my P411 profile and trading a few emails with me. Upon arrival I was greeted with my favorite drink, music that I loved and an atmosphere that clearly was catered to my own personal likes. Huge deal for me and very much appreciated. In a more private setting, she was a wildcat and very accommodating to my personal tastes. Her own responses and receptiveness made the session even more enjoyable. While this is always a highly subjective YMMV business, she went above and beyond and treated me like a king. It never once felt like a service and I certainly didn't feel rushed (as I'm the one that hand to end the appointment due to other commitments). She's an awesome provider. Beautiful inside and out. Very fun during private time and I'm sure to repeat when I'm back in Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Luna Syn | reyhero | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 9/10/15 | |
|
Review by
reyhero
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/14 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Most amazing bbbj I have ever had. Strait pornstar status. Luna was very sweet and was willing to try everything! I would go back every day if I could ;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miss Mandy | Joshm602 | Denver | Yes | 77 | 9/10/15 | |
|
Review by
Joshm602
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is long and over due. I saw Mandy a number of times earlier this year and each time was better than the last. She is a wonderful hot and sexy slice of fun. She really made me feel welcome and comfortable; she engaged in flirting through out the day and really showed me a great time. Don't miss out on her,.she is all you need so treat her right. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Hindugoddess | BigAlbert | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/10/15 | |
|
Review by
BigAlbert
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It was supposed to be 15 minutes because I had to go to work but I ended up being 30 minutes late. She was well worth it even gave her a tip . Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kali 719-xxx-2667 | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 9/9/15 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kali looked cute in her pics, so I hit her up. When I opened the door, I was a bit surprised. I'm not sure if the pics are real or not, but she looked a little darker, a little more tattooed, and a little more substantial. The pics are pretty close though. And not that she's heavy ... she's fit and athletic and not at all fat. But the girl in the pic looks a bit more fragile. Anyway, despite my reservations, I stayed, and when she kissed me, I was glad. She's a great kisser and is passionate at all activities. She has a great body and nice, full natural breasts that stand up straight. There was a lot of kissing and rubbing and general nice-to meet you, then we moved on to the main event. Overall she has a great attitude, and was responsive and didn't rush me. The only downside was that it would have been Translated French, so I passed. Not a fan. Aside from that it was a good time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hayley Quinn | Wedgeone2 | Denver | Yes | 25 | 9/8/15 | |
|
Review by
Wedgeone2
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I made an appointment with Kelsie Blaine and she asked if Hayley could join us. Not an up sell in my book. What a great way to enjoy these 2 beautiful young ladies. I'm still thinking about all the DFK,UTF and DATY we shared together. The ladies were ALL IN for anything I suggested .It was Kelsies' first time in a multiple session so Hayley led the way at the beginning and then we all joined in with requests. The finish was perfect Hayley enjoying more UTF and Kelsie and I enjoying some DFK. What a great Thursday morning had by all. I will repeat when I need a top 10++ fix ! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Hindugoddess | ShopnGo | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/8/15 | |
|
Review by
ShopnGo
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First time client so I was real nervous. She understood and took her time with me, made me loosen up and get rock hard. Good Time???????????????????????? Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karina | unknownknown | Denver | No | 1 | 9/8/15 | |
|
Review by
unknownknown
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl looks like the girl from the photos but it is still a total scam. We had talked and confirmed the session prior to her showing up and even traded pics, so I was at easy with her when she came over. Big mistake! This girl is all about luring you into a false sense of security before she rips you off. Once she arrived we greeted each other and made small talk on the couch. She asked for the donation and I gave it to her and before we made our way to the bedroom, she says she has to run to her car and grab something. I tell her to be quick and next thing I know, she is calling me from her car saying I have to pay her more or she is leaving. I told her that I already paid her the 300 we agreed on and this is BS! She doesn't care and just takes off with my cash before I can get outside. This chick is not to be trusted under any circumstances. She also uses an alias of Nicci but the same pics. So be warned and be careful!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | tallman0309 | Denver | Yes | 56 | 9/8/15 | |
|
Review by
tallman0309
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This woman is drop dead georgeous. Short brunette hair. Great body, nice breasts, cute butt. I met Lilly for the first time. Set up for the appointment was easy. Her In call is easy to find. She does offer reserved parking since she is located near Coors Field. She greeted me and is very personable. We chatted and then it was time for fun. Since I'm so tall I sat on the bed with her facing me. Some light kissing.then she stroked me before the cover went on for a great BJ. She hopped on the bed for some DATY. It was then cowgirl time and I could not control myself. Wished I was younger. Don't know if MSOG was offered but I sure wanted more. Guess that will have to wait for my next session. She likes regulars and she gained me as a repeat client. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Fallon Love | KidNYC | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 9/7/15 | |
|
Review by
KidNYC
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I booked an hour with her and was given her location, a weekly off of Paradise. I've been to some downright shady weeklies but this one was decent. From the moment she opened the door wearing only a small towel I knew she was special. This lady oozes sex, the aroma seeps from her pores & overpowers your senses. Her sex appeal is so strong that I knew I was going have an amazing time. I sat in the living room while she put on a teddy. She was walking up & back between her room & the bathroom & I was catching glimpses of her smokin body. Oh boy was my anticipation growing, along with junior. Just wow. It's been a day & I can't stop thinking about her raw emotion, dedication & desire to please. She's gives all of herself to you. It's overwhelming. And the feel of her skin was amazing. It was the most erotic of sensation, to become aroused from rubbing her back, or thigh. I felt 20 years younger and had flashbacks to my days rolling on E. But was completely sober. She began with a BBBJ & it was the best feeling, most visually stimulating deepthroat I've ever experienced. Sort of an Annette Schwarz fused with Cathy Heaven. And this is something I seek in a provider so I've had some of the best available, but she gets the crown. I didn't stop her when I passed my breaking point & can swear I'm still having baby O's. She rocked my world. After chilling and bullshitting with her for 20 or so minutes she began to tease me by shaking her hot, fat ass. Then got in all fours facing away from me & starting to finger herself. She began with one finger that become two. All the while junior was waking up again. By the time her third finger was inside her wet pussy I was hard again. She then backed her ass up and mounted me reverse CG. Again, and not surprising she was rocking my world. She had such a rhythm and raw sexual power behind every thrust, combined with how the skin on her ass felt & I lost it. One second I'm loving the view & text I'm spinning, seeing colors..,you get the idea. I came faster & harder the second time. She's the best I've ever experienced. And if you enjoy the two activities I mentioned her skills & energy & desire to please will surely blow your mind. Also from talking to her she does anal & domination, which isn't my thing Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ArMani-8841 | Vassago | Denver | Yes | 33 | 9/7/15 | |
|
Review by
Vassago
(90 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Armani is incredibly beautiful. Her description is accurate. Her pictures do her no justice. She has a fantastic personality and considering the very late hour and issues I was having with my phone, she was very patient with me. As has already been stated she has some rules which she tells you about at the beginning. I was expecting these and to be honest they are reasonable rules. She is very safe. I didn't have an issue with that. Some might. She is a good kisser and she felt incredible in my arms. After a few positions were exchanged we talked for a bit and time was then up. I usually don't go for the TF providers but with a smoking hot body like hers, and a good personality, I can definitely make an exception. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylee Denver | Beantownboy6 | Denver | Yes | 70 | 9/7/15 | |
|
Review by
Beantownboy6
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rylee had some trouble with her phone so we missed our original time slot. She was very apologetic and rescheduled for later that day. And I am so glad she did. The session was amazing and yes, she squirts, and squirts and squirts. I had such a good time making that happen that I almost ran out of time to try the rest of her very talented charms. She is so completely on my ATF list Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lisa logan-4633 | tripod10in | Denver | Yes | 146 | 9/7/15 | |
|
Review by
tripod10in
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/15 Time: 6 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a room for the night near DIA, Lisa and I had planned for about a week to meet. She arrived on time wearing a nice outfit, we had some conversation, and it did not take long for the activities to begin. She is one of the absolute best, a wonderful partner in every sense. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Marie-5571 | LuckyJack777 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 9/7/15 | |
|
Review by
LuckyJack777
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Marie is a keeper. She is a CMT and it shows. Her massage was relaxing and professional quality which I really needed. Her pics are definitely her but do not do justice to her beautiful, natural 44E bust. Setup was super easy. A quick phone call and friendly conversation to arrange a time for an appointment, she texted the address of her in call, a quick exchange of texts after after arriving and she met me at the door right on time. She is cute and cheerful and greeted me with a smile and a sweet hug. Her in-call is nice, easy to find, in a safe location, filled with pleasant music and soothing dim lighting. Marie in not a clock watcher at all, concentrating on the massage to provide a complete sensual experience. She speaks fluent Spanish as a second language with a very sexy accent which she used to my delight during the session to add a very exotic feel! I left completely satisfied. When the session was over we stayed a while chatting. She helped me improve my Spanish, served me a bit of traditional food (YMMV but she is a good cook) and sent me on my way with a hug and a smile. What a sweetheart! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valentina Sanchez | theshark5 | Denver | Yes | 85 | 9/7/15 | |
|
Review by
theshark5
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is my first review for anyone, and I believe it is well deserved. Valentina was better in person, then in her pics. She is stunning. All activities were performed well, and she truly knows how to cater to a mans needs. I almost hate bragging about her so much, so I can just have her to myself. But anyone who has the opportunity to see her, treat her with respect and it will definitely be reciprocated. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jasmine 719-xxx-4074 | Gentlejeff1 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 19 | 9/7/15 | |
|
Review by
Gentlejeff1
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wonderful GFE! A very down to earth lovely young lady who is sexy and vivacious and really sweet. She is one of my ATF's and I will be back often. Looks just like her pictures and a beautiful spinner. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Lavish | Stepper | Denver | Yes | 26 | 9/7/15 | |
|
Review by
Stepper
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Lilly at her private upscale residence prepaired for a half hour first encounter with a young woman whose reviews seemed almost too good to be true. She opened the door in a wearing a simple house dress, ushered me inside with a quick kiss on the lips and led me upstairs to her bedroom. Her reviews raved about her beauty. They were correct. She removed her dress revealing a perfect body. Not a great body, a perfect body. Her face is stunning, she is tall, as is my preference and simply put, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever been with. We changed the session to an hour and nothing that happened after that moment dissapointed. Without revealing details, I will say that this older lover of fine women has never had a better time or been met with a more willing and responsive host. My search for the perfect provider is over. Lilly, you had me at hello. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Chrissy | woodencanoe | Denver | Yes | 43 | 9/7/15 | |
|
Review by
woodencanoe
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was in Denver on a business trip and looking for some relaxation. I found Chrissy's ad am I glad I did. First of all, I think true redheads are the hottest date around. Not "I colored my hair red girl" but a true Irish Red Head with a matching carpet that lets you know you have found the real deal. Chrissy is a true redhead and can show you her matching carpet. She shaves it to make DATY easier but leaves enough to let you know she is real. Chrissy has the creamy white alabaster skin with freckles here and there. Chrissy has no marks or scars on her body. Her pictures are accurate. Chrissy is a sophisticated mature woman who know how to act with a gentleman. For me, she is the perfect size (spinners are way overrated). I appreciate any escort that does covered blow jobs. It feels just as good and you can go home and not worry about catching something and giving it to your wife. Chrissy is careful, meticulously clean, and does not wear overpowering perfume. As for the session: we laid together and got to know each other. I went to take a quick shower and after about 5 minutes Chrissy entered already soaping her breasts. So we soaped each other up and slid all over each other getting more aroused. We dried off and retired to the bed where Chrissy gave me a wonderful covered blowjob. Next it was my turn for some wonderful DATY on the beautiful soft white pussy with a patch of red hair in the right place. After she had her first orgasm, I continued until she told me she wanted me inside her. Wonderful missionary until I could hold out no longer. No mechanical action here. She got me a cloth and I cleaned up and we cuddled for a while. Chrissy is not a clock watcher especially if you make sure she has a good time also. I find my self comparing other escorts to Chrissy and now I find out she has spoiled me. I will be calling her the next time I am in Denver. She is not high volume and only sees gentlemen so if you want her, be polite with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jessie Lynn | Magnum-1967 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 9/7/15 | |
|
Review by
Magnum-1967
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jesse is a sweet southern gal with a great bod. She's like the high school girl that I always wanted to be with...fantasy fullfilled! She is as advertised and made me feel comfortable as I'm returning to this hobby after a 9 year hiatus. Check out Jesse, you won't be disappointed! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Naughty Natasha-4461 | dratsab | Colorado Springs | Yes | 20 | 9/7/15 | |
|
Review by
dratsab
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Amazing chick. Really friendly. Great in bed and seems to genuinely enjoy it. Doesn't watch the time (I went way over). Firm tits, and an aesthetically pleasing vagina. The fact that the beginning activity for me was going down on her, something I rarely do to escorts (especially upon first visit) should tell you something... or rather it tells me something which I must try to now convey to you. She seems to get off easy, which means less work for me (and you), and we finished in mish with a simultaneous orgasm. I'll keep this brief, but she gets a 10/10 from me. (I'm also giving her a 10/10 in looks, because I feel weird about judging a woman like that, but you can decide for yourself, as she looks pretty similar to her pics.) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor bp | wildmountain | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/6/15 | |
|
Review by
wildmountain
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very attractive lady, not the picture in her add, witch is sad as she did not need to use a fake. was a 2 call system very easy to set up. She is very careful and no fluids to be exchanged. She was very much into her job and was no messing around. i will be seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MsLucky 1 | chickenfri303 | Boulder | Yes | 10 | 9/6/15 | |
|
Review by
chickenfri303
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ms. Lucky's incall is very clean and conveniently located on the north side of Boulder, all communication is by email and she is very responsive. She meet me at the door dressed in very sexy lingerie, and asked if I would like a drink before we started - nice touch. We then went to here bedroom where she disrobed and showed off her very lovely body. The session is filled with nice massage and lots of body to body contact with plenty of teasing. She is very sensual and encourages mutual touching. I had a very nice time and look forward to seeing Ms. Lucky again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Champagne1127 1 | CowboyUp1958 | Western Slope | Yes | 2 | 9/6/15 | |
|
Review by
CowboyUp1958
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/15 Time: 2 hrs Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Searched all over Grand Junction for a reviewed provider. Found one who was only doing in-calls so I decided to take one for the team. Set up was quick and easy and she arrived within 25 minutes. I opened the door and found a beautiful young lady standing in the hall. Champagne put me at ease right away. She was easy to talk to and easy on the eyes. She is a petite, spinner with a fantastic body and a beautiful face. I enjoyed every minute of our time together. She was very responsive to the listed activities and very enthusiastic. Can't wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mya | gimehead | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 9/6/15 | |
|
Review by
gimehead
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/15 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mya is a tiny package of sex. Her BP ads are fairly new for COS. I sent out a 411 and nothing. Since I liked her candid photos and I was in the mood at the moment, I decided it was my turn to TOFTT. We met outside a nice hotel, I was immediately impressed with her size. She is actually thinner than in her photos - what a rare thing! Then she started conversation and I was further impressed. "This is gonna be fun", I thought. She is careful and wants the donation up front. That's OK with me for a known woman but this was a TOFTT experience. I carefully complied. (Newbies: That means you better be sure she's not LE.) After that, it was all fun with consenting adult activities. I personally love true spinners. Now, I better explain my "8" rating for services. It is tough to rate her without guidance. A few weeks ago, it would have been a simple "Fantastic". She doesn't like to kiss. Plus I wanted some cuddle time. That was limited. She was friendly enough for me, others might feel it was 3Gish. So it's an "8" to say: "Not a perfect GFE but you'll have a good time." I will repeat. http://coloradosprings.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/not-your-ordinary-girl-remember-u-get-what-u-pay-for-if-she-is-cheap-there-is-a-reason-why/19704048 https://myscarletbook.com/denver/719-644-4526/ Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa | Thelyfeline | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 9/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Thelyfeline
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/15 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called Vanessa after another appt. fell through and hoped to salvage the night. I should have stayed home. She uses fake pictures. I arrived at her hotel room and it reeked of weed. Her clothes were thrown all over the room. I knew I should have left then, but I really wanted to get at least something that night. She instantly started with a cbj that wasn't great. After that she began the upsell. She didn't do FS unless I paid for a full hour. I told her I would just do the half hour and stick with what she was doing and at least hope to get off. She began watching the clock and trying to just jerk me off as fast as she could so I was done with the session. I told her to stop and put on my clothes. She immediately went over to take the donation and put it away. Before I could even leave the room she was booking another session, so I made sure to let her know I would leave her a review of the night so noone else wastes their money. Save your cash guys, she uses fake pics, and rushes you through with upselling. I know I haven't left a review in a long time, but this one deserves it so others don't get ripped off. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| cherish 9083 | Shrekman | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/4/15 | |
|
Review by
Shrekman
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After the shock of seeing a very black girl, she was a very nice young lady. Not my personal preference , and I'm sure I was not her personal preference either. She was very nice and beautiful. She is built for speed, as she is very tone and im guessing 6 foot tall. She as a killer rock hard body. ******But she just got new boobs and they are still in the wrapper.... WTF. Just a weird liaison. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jennacee | oildigger50 | Denver | Yes | 43 | 9/4/15 | |
|
Review by
oildigger50
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Arrived at her safe incall located in a nice convenient part of town for me. After entering her home, led upstairs to the playroom, which is very nicely decorated, black light, good music, etc., which really set the mood with this sexy tattooed rocker girl. Jenn definitely enjoys what she does and it shows, she is very open minded. Fun girl, no BS, just more fun than you can pack into half an hour. I will be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Thart4u | markwapm | Denver | Yes | 16 | 9/4/15 | |
|
Review by
markwapm
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Tori is a sweetheart very laid back and fun. Her oral skills are incredible and i would have enjoyed a whole session of nothing but that, however when she told me to bend her over how could I resist. She enjoys what shes doing and is engaged and wants both to enjoy the activities treat her right and she will do the same for you. I will be seeing her again. I had a great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa logan-4633 | bow-tie guy | Denver | Yes | 146 | 9/2/15 | |
|
Review by
bow-tie guy
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: There's not much to add to this Beautiful & Charming young lady's track record... She's fun, both to play and converse with... All in all, highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| BabyDallass | Juanmotai | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/2/15 | |
|
Review by
Juanmotai
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/15 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What can I say? I text babydallass back and forth for several days. She is an absolute sweetheart. Believe me when I say that she is a 10. She has an ass to die for. As much as I would love to keep her all to myself, I must admit that she is worth the money. You definitely have to see her. I am gonna be sad to see her go. There needs to be more providers like her. She puts you at ease and then the services that come after that, well, you're just gonna have to see for yourself. I am sure you will not be disappointed Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rosalyn-BANNED | bignrich | Denver | Yes | 15 | 9/2/15 | |
|
Review by
bignrich
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rosalyn is very petite and extremely good looking. She is bubbly and full of energy. Her accent will make you melt. She is not one to miss when she is here and an hour is never enough time to enjoy her. My ATF. She greeted me at the door with a kiss in a cute bra and panty set from there it was amazing you'll have to see her to know how great she is. She is a member of p411 and is completely legit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| CandyXXOO | badboytimmay | Denver | Yes | 7 | 9/2/15 | |
|
Review by
badboytimmay
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Seen her before when she first came to Denver. She's incredible. No doubt my ATF! Really couldn't ask for more: absolutely beautiful face, unbelievable curvy yet petite figure, funny, sweet, passionate and just a real gem in the hobby. I'm only writing the review b/c she asked. Just a wonderful lady all around. she's as sweet as can be. She is the absolute complete package! Consider yourself lucky that I'm not a millionaire, otherwise you wouldn't have the chance to see her because I'd keep her for her entire visit to Denver! Of course, YMMV but if you're a gentleman then you will have a ball. Assholes stay away! We're lucky that she graces our fair city. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| BabyDallass | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/2/15 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Today I saw BabyDallass, what a fireball this lady is. She was easy to set up an appointment with. We sat and talked for a few and learned a little bit about each other and what she has been doing on her trip. We both got comfortable and she dropped to her knees for some very nice TF then she started out on top and rode me to her first orgasm the we switched to k9 then her on her back with her feet almost behind her ears (got to love the view). Finished there. Talked for a few more and was out the door. What a great time!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Missy-2249 | KidNYC | Las Vegas | No | 1 | 9/1/15 | |
|
Review by
KidNYC
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: i rented a room and called this MILF cause I was attracted to her body & what she wrote in her ad. But there is a very good reason she doesn't have any face pictures posted - she is hideous. Like medusa style. If you see her face you will get soft Now I'm a very relaxed, open guy. We talked for a few minutes & somehow the conversation turned to drugs. I'm a former addict but clean now. She asked if she could use, which I had no issues with. I figured she might be wild when high. Finally we're ready to start I opt for the BBBJ (so I don't have to look at her face). 15 minutes into it she tells me my hours up but she can stay for another hour but it will cost . I said I was kind enough to let you get high and that shouldn't count against my hour. She replied "you pay for my time". Unreal. I've been a mongerer for a while but this was a first. Thank god I go to hotels cause if it was my house I'm sure she would have stolen things Be aware that as a user her only priority is money, whether from your pocket or from pawning your items. I know I was like that 10 years ago Avoid her at all costs She says in her ads her location is east Las Vegas or Sunrise Manor. She uses the terms MILF, Italian, BBJ, Hot & Ready in her titles. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bree - Babe | Westy303 | Denver | No | 3 | 9/1/15 | |
|
Review by
Westy303
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Booked a session at my office and Bree no call no showed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ivy-5327 | Yung@heart | Denver | No | 2 | 9/1/15 | |
|
Review by
Yung@heart
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: When I arrived at the hotel, I called as she requested. Tho an hour and a half had passed since the appointment had been set, while I was on time, she was not ready and asked for a few more minutes to finish getting ready. A few more minutes apparently means over 15 in Ivy's world. By the time I finally did get the green light to head upstairs, I felt painfully conspicuous to whole world, including hotel security. When Ivy answered the door, I breathed a sigh of relief to be able to get behind closed doors. That relief soon vanished at the sight of a room cluttered and in shambles. While there was a narrow pathway of carpet leading to the bed, the rest of the room was covered with what I was told was art supplies, but looked like the world's largest junk drawer had exploded onsite. I reluctantly got comfortable, as did Ivy, and the session began. As Ivy went through the motions of her body rub routine, Her inability to focus or even to express a complete thought were also annoying indicators. This also explained why her photos don't show her face, as the toll there has obviously been a heavy one. And her service reflected her hazy, muddled state of mind, as she could only manage to work in fits and starts, pausing regularly to rant about yet another injustice on a long list of such, done to her by people who think she's stupid. Yeah, she said that. When the time came for me to turn over, the offer was made for full service, but after counting over a dozen open sores on her arms and face, I thought it best to pass. I was ready to leave WAY before I got off, dressed quickly, and left. From beginning to end, this was an experience I hope never to repeat again, and certainly won't with Ivy ever again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Melanie Tattoo | mtnman2000 | Denver | No | 2 | 8/31/15 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Again, wanted an outcall, this one agreed to show up. Found her here: http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcall-tonight-12-hour-specail/19074634 She looks just like her pictures. She is covered head to toe in tattoos. Has the trailer trash part down well. Nice enough. Showed up 15 minutes late, which is considered early for an escort. No kissing, no hand on the back of the head. I told her I wanted a blowjob, she started and it was fantastic for 5 minutes. Then she said she has a cold/allergies and couldn't continue. Do I have a condom? No. Well then, she had to go. She probably would have left without any money but I gave her for her 5 minutes. She said she had never been to a man's house and he not supplied the condom. I said I'd never met an escort that didn't have one. Too bad, her utf skills were excellent. She is obviously inexpensive and would be a good value if you want to fuck that headbanger girl. Too bad she can't suck dick more than 5 minutes, she would be a nice find. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| JaneJones | Spivey | Boulder | Yes | 50 | 8/31/15 | |
|
Review by
Spivey
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met up with Jane for a mid day tryst. I'm not a "Letters to Penthouse" kind of guy so I'm not going to go into details of the above acronyms but all activities were performed with gusto. Jane is shy at first but absolutely beautiful and warms up soon enough. Fantastic body and the enhancements are perfectly proportioned to her frame. Catch her when you can. She's a busy girl so doesn't get to take appointments often. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lilly Lane | Spivey | Denver | Yes | 21 | 8/31/15 | |
|
Review by
Spivey
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I don't go into detail of activities but those listed were performed very enthusiastically. Lilly is early 20s and has the energy to go with it. She's very bright and very sweet. Definitely enjoys the hobby. She has braces but it didn't affect her abilities one bit. Highly recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Hindugoddess | HammerTime | Denver | Yes | 8 | 8/31/15 | |
|
Review by
HammerTime
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is a safety girl which is a Great thing. Some of these women don't care. Best Cbj ever???????????????????????????????? Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Lavish | Rbs570708 | Boulder | Yes | 26 | 8/31/15 | |
|
Review by
Rbs570708
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen Lilly on BP and also p411. She's taller than my taste, but looked delicious in her pics. Absolutely no disappointment there. Usual 2 call setup, but no problem finding incall. I must say the incall was the nicest I've experienced in a few years. Lilly was every bit as beautiful as her pics. Long, wavy black hair, tanned and toned body, legs and as that I couldn't help watching, slender waist, nice MMs. Delightful! I wanted to start slowly, and offered a massage. We relaxed as I tried to ease soreness in her shoulders. We got more comfortable, and I went to the Y for a taste. I didn't come up again for a long time! Bare, clean and responsive! I couldn't quite get her over the top, but we both had fun trying! My turn and I was rewarded with nice utf. Good eye contact and action. By this time I was, shall we say, excited! On with the cover and Lilly went right to CG. Damn, that was nice! I had to slow it down, so we moved to sbs k9. Sensual and delightful. Her slender and hard body was so nice to hold. I was ready, so asked her to roll on top. Lilly went rcg (what a view!), then leaned back and we both went to town! The finally was incredible. I'll definitely see Lilly again and highly recommend. You will be most pleased. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| chloe | smokesha | Denver | No | 1 | 8/30/15 | |
|
Review by
smokesha
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'm very disappointed with this service. While she did arrive on time and certainly was the girl in the photos, she did absolutely nothing. Other than give me a poor back rub, nothing else was going to happen. When I complained she tells me she's not allowed to do anything. You can't buy sex, legally anyway. a girl must specify she's independent, and so on. She even said to me she knows her company is just ripping people off. She told me there's about 2 dozen other girls doing this on an hourly basis every night. I was on the brink of loosing my temper but I didn't, I remained cool about it and then she did sit on my legs while I jerked off and she let me touch her boobs over her bra, which i guess was better than the alternative of just kicking her out but still. Such a huge disappointment. So I'm lashing out this way, to warn the others about this girl hope taking one for the team saves some of you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||