Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Hayley Quinn | LuckyJack777 | Denver | Yes | 25 | 10/12/15 | |
|
Review by
LuckyJack777
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Hayley is a super cute, tiny, strawberry blonde. She is talkative, friendly, funny, classy and an all-around sweetheart but with a totally provocative attitude. Set up was easy through 411 and she was flexible with her schedule. I was pleased to she her in-call was nice and in an upscale part of town. I am often nervous when meeting a girl for the first time, never knowing exactly what to expect. I was set ease as soon as I stepped in to her lovely abode. She definitely is the girl in those stunning professional pictures she posts in her ads. Somehow, in real life she seemed even more delicate, dressed in thigh high stockings and a matching black lace bra and panty set. She welcomed me in and we sat down an chatted for a while which was really enjoyable. She has a very bubbly and warm personality and I felt after a few minutes that I was just hanging out with an old girlfriend of mine. The rest of our time together was an enticing and dreamy experience. With out going into too much detail, she is the type of girl that puts passion in everything that she does. She was very open minded, eager to please and very accommodating to my requests. Hayley is unrushed, attentive and cuddly. She really seemed to enjoy our time together which just completely made for a very satisfying GFE. Hayley is a treasure. I will definitely repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | pjhammer | Denver | Yes | 36 | 10/11/15 | |
|
Review by
pjhammer
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Been trying to hook up with her for some time and noticed she has been on P411 a lot lately. By the way, her phone # is 720-397-9402. After pre-booking and making arrangements we met at her Denver incall. She is gorgeous with an athletic body and very passionate young lady. Started with some nice conversation. Led to LFk, DFK and then UTF which was OMG so nice alternating between DT and slow sensual. Seeing I'm a one time pony, stopped that and went to DATY which she seemed to enjoy very much. Very clean and tasty. Led to K-9, CG and RCG which was unbelievable as she would go slow and sensual and then buck like a Bronco. Moaning and some dirty talk made it even better. Had to finish of with some more UTF which like the RGL alternated between slow and sensual to DEEP and nasty. She kept going even after I was unloaded. Amazing time from a beautiful and sensual young lady. If I could be up for a 2nd, believe it was available as I went for the hour was spent. Go see her. You won't regret it. Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dulce-8416 | my2cents | Denver | Yes | 38 | 10/10/15 | |
|
Review by
my2cents
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures Experience Description: She is the girl in the pics, but has gained some weight; that's why she offers discounted rates. Placed tip on the table, lay in bed and she explained some rules she has, simple biz. She set her phone timer and went to town enthusiastically, well, she's a pro. She's good-natured and easy to get along, yet has some rules for her safety/comfort. So if you don't like rules or want gfe intimacy, look elsewhere at a much higher price-range at that. If you just need some dirty deeds done-dir-c , then she's the gal for you, no drama, just friendly biz. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| lola davi's | loverman | Orlando | Yes | 1 | 10/9/15 | |
|
Review by
loverman
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: OrlandoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Love this agency! After screening, you on your way Lola was stunning, so I made an appt. Great contact. Got to the 4 star hotel, and went up to the room to discover a beautiful lady with a really amazingly fit body...wow! And she has a great personality, too. Highly recommend! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dakini Dawn | 57barryobrian23 | Boulder | Yes | 17 | 10/9/15 | |
|
Review by
57barryobrian23
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/15 Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have seen Dawn several times over the past few years but she is new to advertising on TOB. Emphasize, she is not an escort, but if you want your money's worth, do have a session with Dawn. She is sensual and sensuous, playful, enthusiastic, creative, and downright fun. There appear to be many new postings about tantric providers lately; I suspect most of them are bogus. On the other hand Dawn is experienced and highly credentialed, having trained with recognized Tantric masters. Sessions include tantra touch, energizing chakras, and fantastic sexual awakening and are offered from her home. She is a "mature" provider but looks younger and her energy, playfulness and creativity will assure your full enjoyment. Her website has more details and information on classes of many types as well. I recommend her highly. Check out her website and take an introductory session. My atf. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AviAnne | Doublestuff | Denver | Yes | 8 | 10/9/15 | |
|
Review by
Doublestuff
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Avi is an absolute delight and incredibly delicious! She advertises on BP and did not have any reviews but I thought I would give her a try and I am glad I did. She is sweet and cudley and loves to start out slowly with some incredible kissing. When it comes to the naughty activities she has some amazing skills and is pretty open and uninhibited providing you are a gentleman. She communicated well and was on time. I am already booking my next session with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Leanna | geodog-BANNED | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/9/15 | |
|
Review by
geodog-BANNED
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: The first appointment I made was for a 90 minute Nuru session but an hour or so before the session she texted that "something came up at work" and we would have to move the session to later in the day, but she never got back to me with a time. So I called a few days later to find out what happened and ended up re-scheduling for later in the week. This time on the appointed day she texted me and said "I overslept. Can u do it an hour later?" I foolishly agreed. What happened next was a series of SNAFUs because of her malfunctioning phone either not receiving my messages or hers not sending hers (according to her). When I finally got to her incall, a sketchy apartment building in West Denver, she had me wait another 15 min because she wasn't ready yet, then she texted me her room # and said to "Come on up." However, the building doors were all locked and she wasn't answering her phone or responding to my texts. After another 15 minutes, just as I was driving away, she called and said her phone hadn't been working again and agreed to come down and let me in. Then we had to sneak by her next door neighbor who was in the hallway. By now I no longer had enough time to enjoy a 90 minute nuru which turned out to be OK since she only had a little bit of massage oil on hand and really didn't have a clue as to what a real nuru session is. She did have some other pretty nice skills though, was quite cute, and loved oral, both giving and getting. Despite my initial irritation, she was able to mellow me out with an enthusiastic multi-positional performance, finishing in doggy. Had it not been for the scheduling issues, she would have rated a '10' for service. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel Of Denver | watchdude | Denver | Yes | 21 | 10/9/15 | |
|
Review by
watchdude
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very nice session with Rachel. She's a very sweet and pleasant girl and did not provide a remotely rushed experience. When I came over, she was dressed in nice lingerie and gave me a nice kiss. We moved on to activities pretty quickly, and then chatted for a few minutes afterward. She then allowed me to clean up and shower at her place, which was very useful. I'd definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jess | Breel2015 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/9/15 | |
|
Review by
Breel2015
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I walk in the room and greeting me is this tiny thin knockout! She was very passionate, friendly, and down to earth. She travels a bit, but I hope she makes it back this way. My new addiction to be certain Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alternative Therapy | roland7679 | Denver | Yes | 47 | 10/9/15 | |
|
Review by
roland7679
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: What a great find. Smart, genuine, and great person. Warm, authentic personality makes this more than just going through the motions. Also, very pro setup and a real massage office. Her boundaries are clear from the ads, but her personality makes up and beyond for any limits she adheres to. I left very happy. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Adora-6172 | Spgsfun | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 10/9/15 | |
|
Review by
Spgsfun
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is way over due but had to write...First off I am an admirer of a sexy latina with tattoos and she has a lot. So fine and sweet is worth the time. Her pictures are without a doubt her. She was phenomenal at doggy and mish, wish I could have gone for more. Will definitely visit again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dash | billybob71 | Pueblo | Yes | 6 | 10/9/15 | |
|
Review by
billybob71
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/15 Time: 15 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Very nice lady. Did a quick visit to see if she was real. She is legit. Everything covered. Short visit so don't know about multiples. Fun time, well worth it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Dash | addicted76 | Pueblo | Yes | 6 | 10/9/15 | |
|
Review by
addicted76
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/15 Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Dash is a sweetheart. At first she is very cautious on who she sees but once established she is open to accommodate schedules and times. She has a bangin body and knows how to use it. She moves well and knows how to get you there. No need for details but she is awesome at what she does and I plan on seeing her on a regular basis. Ymmv. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| anabelle ashlynn | wolf | Denver | Yes | 7 | 10/9/15 | |
|
Review by
wolf
(82 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/8/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Anabelle she's young lady amazing utf the best thank u for understand my lost & she do x me hhr cz she doesn't hhr only hr nice personally thank u x a beautiful night u beautiful girl respect her guys see u soon; ) ps. Nice body her boobies, o her boobies! ufk;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nativemarie | justcallmebrandon | Denver | Yes | 91 | 10/8/15 | |
|
Review by
justcallmebrandon
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Meet Marie recently at an upscale hotel and I really had a great time with Marie. She's rather tall and quite attractive. Long black hair and beautiful soft skin. Arrive at her location and was greeted with a warm hug and a kiss. We chatted for a few minutes then it was off to the bedroom area. Once on the bed we kissed then Marie started a very nice BJ followed by a great 69. Then the cover went on and we were off on a mission to experience all positions and did each at least once until we couldn't take it any longer and we both exploded Exhausted from our workout we laid there and chatted for sometime time. I had as much fun getting to know Marie better as I did our other activities, she's a fascinating lady. I'll definitely be seeing Marie again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Payton Good | Hvnaball2 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/8/15 | |
|
Review by
Hvnaball2
(59 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This is Payton's first visit to Denver, and I'm really hoping she'll return. The pics on her website and ads on BP are definitely her. Payton is that hot milf you see at the gym - very attractive blond, tall, lean, athletic build with an impressive rack! GOD, I love that look! She's had them enhanced, but she obviously was pretty large naturally. They are nice! VERY well done! Thick, sensitive nipples that just beg to be played with. So I did! I had a great time with Payton. She's just fun and sexy! Probably more PSE than GFE (no DFK), but keeps it exciting. I'll definitely see her again when she hopefully returns to Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madison Monroe-6320 | robtani | Denver | No | 57 | 10/7/15 | |
|
Review by
robtani
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: No Show- She advertises like crazy on EB and backpage and had some good reviews so.i text her for an appointment. Hear nothing back so I figure nothing is happening so I go out for dinner but then get a text from her, text her a time when I can see her, 90 minutes from now. She says fine and tells me to go to Target parking lot on Arapahoe and text her then for her incall. Do that, hear nothing, wait 15 minutes text and call ...nothing. Look I have cancelled and gotten cancellations before but never before have gotten no response, even the BP ladies who cancel on me, have texted or called me to cancel. I guess take your chances but disappointing to not even respond. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amy_Moore | WaitingItOut | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
WaitingItOut
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/15 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Just realized I'm having a good time with "the A's" the past few weeks - Anabelle, Ariel, and now Amy. Last year, I was able to meet Amy during her brief visit to Denver and was smitten by her natural beauty - dark hair and eyes and a built like a brick house. I rarely repeat but she is one of those rare ones. Setup was very easy by email - I missed her on the first leg of her trip but she thought she might be back through Denver soon. We kept in touch and scheduled for the following week. She greeted me in a beautiful, maroon silk robe that displayed her assets well - especially her flawless smooth skin and well-endowed chest. After catching up with each other we moved to the bed and indulged in some slow, sensuous french kissing. I asked that she suck me and enjoyed her teasing UTF skills for quite awhile. I returned the favor with some DATY where she came fairly quickly. I enjoyed that so much that I asked if I should continue. She was a little too sensitive so she declined. After talking for a bit, I asked if we could try the "main event" with her playfully deriding my choice of words. But, for me, this is what I remembered from the first time I met her. Huge tits in my face while she fucked me cowgirl-style, swiveling and pounding, thick thighs and hips in my hands. I wasn't going to last long in that position so we tried a few more with her finishing me off in RCG. After some rest, I gave her a massage while we talked some more. We eventually began kissing. Unlike most times, I was hard and ready to go so she obliged me with some more extended, slow UTF. Wanting a repeat performance, I slipped on another cover and asked for more cowgirl. She rode me fast to my second cup, both of us savoring the aftershocks. I don't what it is but her cowgirl action is my kryptonite. Amy has a quiet personality (except, of course, when it really counts) and takes directions very well. I really enjoy her company and sense of humor and am looking forward to the next time she comes through Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ariel Amazing | WaitingItOut | Denver | Yes | 5 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
WaitingItOut
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I'd been wanting to meet Ariel for quite some time. I'd seen her profile show up on P411 once or twice for a visit but she'd never been able to actually come to Denver. When I saw her advertise again recently, I immediately contacted her and my patience was rewarded. Ariel is perfectly petite - well-proportioned and lithe, a former athlete. She likes to talk but I never really minded as she is very natural (like her physical beauty) and interesting in conversation. We eventually got to kissing, just the way I like it. DATY was a lot of fun with Ariel. She paid me a very high compliment on my skills though I'm still often not sure what I'm doing. Guess I should stop worrying about it and enjoy myself. Ariel also helped me cross an item off my bucket list. True deep throat. It's been attempted but never accomplished until now (I'm around 8x2). Without any prompting from me, she asked if she could try, telling me that she doesn't have a gag reflex. It didn't take long before she was deep down, forcing herself further and further onto my shaft. There was a sudden "pop" as she pushed me into her throat. I looked and her lips were within a inch of the base of my cock. She stayed there for a second and then withdrew, her eyes watering from the intensity of the act. We were both amazed at what she'd achieved. I didn't ask her to attempt it again (maybe next time?) and she brought me to an intense CIM climax with her mouth and hand several minutes later. After some rest and talking, I thought I might have a second one in me but it was not to be. I was up for bit while we fucked but Old Man Time got the best of me. The good news is that Ariel she was enjoying Colorado a lot and will probably visit us again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Isabella Cruz | Jblazeman123 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Jblazeman123
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Isabella is a very sweet gal. She is easy to talk with and provides great service, especially UTF. Will definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dulce-8416 | Omega Man | Denver | No | 38 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Omega Man
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was so weird and bad it prompted me to re-join TOB to post this review. 1. She is overly paranoid of being arrested. Be prepared for a weird conversation if you ask to use the bathroom pre-activities. Also be prepared for a weird conversation in general. 2. She is a self-admitted germ-a-phobe with a lengthy list of No's for activities. Careful consider what I just said about her being a germ-a-phobe and how that will translate to activities. Or lack of activities. 3. She was very late and had me drive to three different locations and call from each location before connecting. (The hotel being the third location) Dulce is a young attractive, odd girl but she's definitely in the wrong industry. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Dulce-8416 | Misterwrong | Denver | Rip-Off | 38 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Misterwrong
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok so I wrote a review last week, I couldn't see her for whatever her reasons were. Of course I tried again and shouldn't have. Weird experience. Called, set the time, drove up, knocked and went in. First she is a bit heavier than pictured. From the moment I walked it things got weird. Either LE or ripoff waiting to happen. I asked and tried to give her a hug and she backed away. She said place the donation down, get undressed and on the bed. All of this while she is on her phone. I placed the donation on the bathroom counter. This situation was awkward cause she was standing at the door. I haven't been hobbying in awhile and started getting nervous. I asked her to flash me or something, she refused, started raising her voice and kept telling me to get undressed and get on the bed while she was fully clothed, on her phone and by the door. She told me the time had already started. I grabbed my donation and tried to get around her to the door. She started raising her voice, I finally slid past and made my way out. I was going to leave her something for that time but I didn't want anything to constitute anything yaknow. So a ripoff waiting to happen. Be warned! As an older gentlemen I do like to enjoy the younger ones from time to time, but it feels like it comes with too much drama. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| DesireMeDestiny | ColoTallGuy | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
ColoTallGuy
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ms Destiny is the real deal for those gents seeking a very good GFE session. She has favorable reviews that can be found on TER and ECCIE, so i decided to pull the trigger and go see her. .I found her to be a sensual, sexy, smart, blonde hottie. She has a lot of ink, that i don't personally mind but YMMV. Her breasts are real, with big 50 cent patches and her nips are hard wired to her luv button below. DFK and DATY where very good, as I love to kiss and suck both sets of a woman's lips, her love juices were yummers! She returned the oral favors with an excellent BBBJ, with just the right amount of pressure, tongue, DT, and sucking. She loves to CUM and had several big O's as we romped thru the menu of activities. K9 was my favorite as she really likes her ass spanked and squeezed. She advertises on P411 as a Greek Goddess and she is true to her word, the trip is included in the hour session. She prefers the lazy dog technique which was fine with me, as I got to play with her breasts and suckle on her neck. I liked her attitude and personality above all else and found that i had very good chemistry with her. She also has a GF, 'Oksana' and they do a duo session. I will most likely give that a try as well. I think Destiny is a great addition to the Denver community, and has earned my repeat business. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Thart4u | barryoral | Denver | Yes | 16 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
barryoral
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So I found Tori Hart listed on P411 as someone who is lactating. I gotta say, that's why I contacted her. She is about 7 months preggos (and sexy as hell with it), and is super, super pretty. I was very surprised at just how pretty she is. With the blurred photos, I just didn't expect it. But I gotta tell you - this sweet lady knew that fetish was what I wanted, and even told me its not fully in yet, but asked if I would come help her 'bring it in'. My great joy! So we made arrangements, but mine were special, as I was flying in from out of the country. Tori made special arrangements for me - so sweet! She really went out of her way to see me. And I am so glad she did. So non-members, she's a winner, and a real cutie - make a date to see her. But save some milk for me! ;-) As I said, Tori made a very special, customized plan to be able to see me in my timing. I cannot believe how sweet this was! I won't go into the specifics of it, because it was a very special request, but I adore her for what she did before she even met me. And so, I ensured that I found ways to bless her....tippage and tongue-age :-). As her website says (make sure you read ALL of it!) she met me at my car and walked me in. As soon as we were inside, the wonderful DFK began, and it went on and on. She's a wonderful kisser, and she even cranked her head to the right and exposed that soft part of the neck for me to work on. I loved it! And all the while, I was very lightly caressing her breasts. For I knew, they are magic! She asked me to freshen up in the bathroom, and I took care of the donation there. She has an envelope for this purpose waiting. Its an awesome way to manage things! Once I came out, she took her turn, and instructed me to get VERY comfortable. So she came out to find me nude on her big romantic bed. The room she has set up is just wonderful - very romantic and inviting. I was completely comfortable with her.We continued with some more DFK after she removed her clothes and climbed on the bed. But she knew what I wanted so very badly. And she leaned forward up on me, placing her right nipple in my mouth to suckle. Tori has the most wonderful breasts ever....they are so young, firm, and just perfect. And her nipples are something that all breasts should be modeled after. I was truly in heaven. I nursed and suckled, and while true, her milk is not fully in, I did get a number of tastes that thrilled me. After a great deal of time working on her sweet breasts, I decided to give her my special thanks for how she really went the extra mile....so I showed her why I am Barry Oral via my DATY. Tori was enjoying it very much. And she tasted amazing! I could eat her all day! Frequently, she would get close to her O, but she would push my face away and say "No! Not yet! I don't want to cum yet!" She did this over and over and over. I was truly impressed with her discipline! But after a while, she says "I want you to fuck me". How can I refuse such a wonderful request? I jumped up, gave my little buddy a few strokes and covered up. From there, I was MISH and much to my surprise, it didn't take long at all to spill my cup. Normally I struggle to get there - so it was kind of awesome to see she had such an effect on me! Tori became one of my instant friends. And since I am in town every month, we have made plans that I will see her on each of my trips. Guys - she's a wonderful lady. Please treat her right! She's sexy as Hell! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lauren Dietrich | Notsure | Denver | Yes | 14 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Notsure
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I contacted Lauren via email. Communication was very easy. Sh was even able to cater to my request. I was met by a eautiful woman, better than the photos. We enjoyed our time together. Definitely plan to see her again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Rae | gimmyg | Denver | Yes | 45 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
gimmyg
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Oh my God, I have found my All-time favorite. Ashley is a great person and I was privileged to meet her. The session was much more than anticipated and I loved it! Setup was easy and she was fast to respond to texts. She was put up at a very nice upscale hotel. She is really beautiful and has a great attitude to keep you happy. The session was relaxing and I can't wait to see her again. Please come back soon Ashley! REBUTTAL: No rebuttle but price is 260 not 220 lol. See u next time baby! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sweet Miki | John027 | Denver | Yes | 36 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
John027
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Just to add to all the previous great reviews. This girl set the bar. Extremely sweet girl. I'm not one to give every detail. This was the first time I've left after an apt with an provider and still was thinking about our time days later. There was a massage in between rounds. Hands down my favorite provider. To reiterate the previous review, I was pleasantly shock to see how gorgeous she is when I walked though the door. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kinsey | Wannabebad | Pueblo | Yes | 1 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Wannabebad
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/15 Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have been seeing Kinsey advertise for some time on BP and been looking for a provider in Pueblo. I called her up and we made a date after some confusing conversations. She is a bit skittish when she doesn't know you. She actually had me park at a cross street and she was driving by so she had me follow her to her incall. Her place is older but well kept. She has animals so the scent of dog and cat where in the air. Obviously she just got home so she wasn't fresh from a shower but seemed like she's pretty low volume and like I said she was just coming home so nothing but the days dirt on her. All the pictures in the ad are her except for the face pic. It's not her. She's still cute. Her body is okay. Not a BBW, not a spinner just average. She does have a tummy but so do I. She talks a LOT to get comfortable and has a very thick accent. We started off with a HJ as she got me going with unscented oil and she likes to touch and be touched but during this time she talks talks talks. Finally the cover went on for a CBJ which was pretty good and she finally stopped talking except for good sexy talk. I found that if your respectful, don't push, let her lead then she turns into a little bit of a freak. After the CBJ she let me lay her back and play with her bare pierced pussy. If you know where and how to touch she gets very wet and cums easily. If you do that for her its game on. She is very good at dirty talk and needed no direction from me. We went cow girls for a bit and she rode me well all the time whisper naughty things and she seems to like to hear it back as she came a couple of times like that. She then wanted doggie which I happily obliged. She urged me on and let me use her well till I finished. All in all a pretty good time and I will probably repeat. She says she likes roll play and she does have some sexy costumes but doesn't dress up for first meets and strangers. I think with further visits it would get better even better. I would recommend for a good time with an average woman that is in touch with her sexuality. Oh she had three rules. No Greek, no kissing, no DATY. Future visits may loosen some of those up but who knows. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sally 0427 | anyonesguess | Denver | Yes | 6 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
anyonesguess
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This is the second time I've seen Sally. I like to see providers more than once because the ice breaker isn't always the way a session will go. She is for real and sweet. Pretty shy overall but FTF. Both modified mish, doggy, and BBBJ were enjoyed. I'm usually not into the outcall thing but Sally has overcome that perception of mine. The only reason I rated a 7 on service is the 1st time I saw her she was out in less than 30 minutes. Not a loss as she made sure I was happy, but some have complained about providers dashing to quickly. The 2nd time was a full 30 minutes of bliss. I hope she sticks around. Thanks Sally, Anyonesguess Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Eve O'Hara | cutter | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
cutter
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She is new and I received a viewer discount so your price will most likely be different. She is definitely a GFE experience and I had a great time. She asked what I like and was very open to suggestion. She is vocal, outgoing and has a fun personality that I am sure would be enjoyable even if you were just watching TV. She is looking for regulars and I will definitely be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ariel Amazing | Keyser | Denver | Yes | 5 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Keyser
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Invited Ariel over after seeing her ads. She arrived on time and looking casual as requested. After a few minutes chatting we easily transitioned to the good stuff. She definitely enjoys her work, no complaints from me! If you like em tiny, Ariel's your girl! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madison Monroe-6320 | SuperOrdinaryMan | Denver | Yes | 57 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
SuperOrdinaryMan
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Madison is a real nice gal. Session was easy to set up, easy location to find and not in a shady area either. When I found my way to her room, I was greeted by a real petite cutie who put me at ease in no time. I only had time for a quick visit but damn did she make the most of every second. I will certainly come back for a longer session next time. Guaranteed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kandi Apple | Goodhands69 | Denver | Yes | 109 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Goodhands69
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Kandi is my ATF. She is gorgeous, sexy, and passionate. Her big breasts are magnificent and she soaked them and my cock in some oil before performing some intense Russian and hand work on me. I was pleased even more when she swung her soft ass around and lowered her sweet pussy on my face. It is amazing to watch her in CG with those big breasts bouncing up and down and all around in my hands. I also enjoyed doggie, but prefer seeing her gorgeous face when I climax. After some cleanup, she willingly allowed me to spread her legs and perform daty until she came with a strong O. I wished I lived in Denver where I could see her often. She is the best. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Hayle | LongTimeLurker | Denver | Yes | 26 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
LongTimeLurker
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Man I love seeing Hayle. Its been a couple of years and I am not sure why I waited so long to see her again (other than scheduling issues). She truly is one of the best. She met me in the parking garage of a fine apartment complex near downtown. Walked me to the room as we chatted like old friends. Once there, she greeted me like a long lost lover and the session just went from there. Her massage is more sensual than therapeutic, but that is what I requested. Another great time was had, thanks so much Hayle! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Chrissy | KeepCool | Denver | Yes | 43 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
KeepCool
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Caught Chrissy while she was in town this past weekend. Was intrigued by her pics on p411, as I prefer redheads, and long legs/creamy tone/no tattoos that i noticed. Contact was easy through p411. Chrissy was very nice, easy to talk to, etc. Appreciate her professional/discrete attire. I won't go in to detail, but all activities were performed enthusiastically, and enjoyed by both. I would definitely see Chrissy again when back in town Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| catalina | Kosinski | Denver | Yes | 145 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Kosinski
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Catalina's old reviews were lost so I volunteered to write a new one for her. I think she had more than 20 excellent reviews, and here is another one. I sent a P411 request in the morning and got a response in the early evening. The day of she sent me a P411 PM to confirm things and gave me the address. I texted her from the parking lot and got to her hotel room. I was greeted by a lovely brown-skinned tall Latina in a flimsy see-through outfit with a hug and a kiss. Took care of biz, washed up, then on to fun with Catalina. Surprisingly, she turned out to be a hip East-coast gal. Very intelligent, outgoing and engaging. She has a nice sense of humor and is a nice conversationalist. Like her ad says she is all about pleasing and making you feel like a king. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sasha Lane | Igno | Denver | Yes | 93 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Igno
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/15 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sasha was absolutely everything I had hoped for and needed. My upper back was very sore from stress and her massage was impeccable and really helped to release the stress and relax those upper back muscles. The massage was professional and addressed the issues I was experiencing. The atmosphere was very, very nice, Sasha is easy to talk to; intelligent and humorous, and I felt that we connected as humans! So imagine if you will, a relaxing massage by a beautiful woman, gorgeous breasts lightly grazing over your back with the full knowledge that after the massage, you're going to experience a wonderfully sensual and intense intimate experience that left me totally drained, yet refreshed. Life is all about these types of experiences that leave you with a wonderfully joyful memory. I thank you Sasha for sharing your time, energy and most of all, your sincere attention to me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lilly Ann | Redpullover | Denver | Yes | 56 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
Redpullover
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been wanting to see Lilly Ann for a long time and finally everything worked out perfectly on a weekend morning. Incall is great. Parking is really not an issue if you have some familiarity with the area. I was thrown off my routine by how beautiful she is - seriously. She is the type of woman I would have pined for in college. She was doing chores in what I assume is her normal weekend attire (huge plus) when I arrived and everything seemed to evolve and progress naturally without seeming transactional. I can't believe it's taken me so long to see her. Please treat her well. Lurking since 2006. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lalanbit | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very good kisser, the above activities were preformed with alot of enthusiasm. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nativemarie | average1 | Denver | Yes | 91 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If I had a fantasy of seeing Marie, it would go like this. Setup would be easy because of being able to provide references. A lovely lady answered the door and we talked for a bit which I enjoy. Marie's eyes and smile are sexy,warm, friendly and inviting. She is a very pretty lady with a sweet body. Marie is in great shape and has a great shape. ;) She seemed genuinely happy to see me. When the horizontal fun started, it was wonderful. DATY was tasty and Marie is quite responsive. She said turn about was fair play, so moved onto some very nice UTF. The main event was multiple positions and outstanding. We cuddled for a bit afterward and chatted. I would see her again in a heartbeat. Marie is friendly, sexy, very open sexually and loves to please and be pleased. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Barbi | justcallmebrandon | Denver | Yes | 119 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
justcallmebrandon
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met iconic Barbi Dahl but honestly if I had red her latest review first I might have passed so glad I didn't. Easy to schedule, standard two call system. Called when I arrived and she gave me the room number. The woman who answered the door was nothing at all what had I expected, so I was relieved when she said Barbi would be right with me, as she rushed out the door. A moment later Barbi emerged wearing the infamous towel then smiled as she dropped the towel. The towel hit the floor at the same time my jaw did. Barbi's a real looker with a smokin' body to match. She's very talented and eager to please. Her skills are top notch. BBBJ was amazing and the best best I'd ever had. Barbi has become an icon here for a reason, she's the best of the best and her reviews don't do her justice, as she's truly outstanding. Anyone interested in seeing a sexy beautiful woman, I highly recommend Barbi. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Autumn of Aurora | eatme 69 | Denver | Yes | 70 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
eatme 69
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I needed to change things up for decided on a body rub. Having seen Autumn's ads on BP, I decided to check her reviews on TOB and I decided to contact her. I am glad I did. I chose the Nuru option which I had never tried, and let me tell you it is the best extra you will ever spend. After we both got naked, I climbed onto the air-mattress (full sized and comfortable) and Autumn proceeded to give my shoulders, back and butt a stimulating rubdown that was at first therapeutic and then sensual. The sensual part was when she reached between my legs to give me a few strokes and some very nice tugging for the "boys". That got me started as I begin to respond, and that is when Autumn poured on the Nuru oil, climbed aboard and begin the slippery slide body-body contact, Autumn is very energetic and her slight frame made the pressure just right and ever so sensual. Between the many changes in angles she did not forget to rub my best parts and keep me stimulated. We then flipped over for more oil on the front so autumn could climb back on and do her Nuru sliding. If you have never tried this, it is time you did. There is nothing like having a woman sexily writhe on your body, capturing your member between her thighs during the ride. Autumn finally straddled me and sat upright to began a 5 minute + handjob that was just short of amazing, reminding me to touch her body (no penetration, but you are encouraged to explore). When she sensed that I was starting to twitch a bit, Autumn stood over me to give me a porn-style view between her legs as she got my canon loaded for an explosive finish. Nice lady, fun to be with, and she provides a very comfortable experience like you are with a very talented and sexy past girl-friend. Great time, great value - I will be back again to explore more on her menu. Give Autumn a call and you will be addicted too. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Cayla Cabela | gimmyg | Denver | Yes | 74 | 10/6/15 | |
|
Review by
gimmyg
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First things first. I'm young, in my early 30s and prefer to see ladies around that age. Cayla was really great in her attitude and all services were done with great enthusiasm. However, she mentioned her age as 42 on her profile but she's much older. That's the only reason I gave her 6/10 in looks. Btw, setup was real easy and she is great. She's just not my type. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Cayla Cabela | 7soft | Denver | Yes | 74 | 10/2/15 | |
|
Review by
7soft
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pre booked using 411. Setup was easy and she was able to see me at the desired time. She answered the door looking fantastic and I was immediately turned on. We tried several different things and even a little toy play! I highly recommend Thank you Cayla! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Chelsea_jordan | bignrich | Denver | Yes | 23 | 10/2/15 | |
|
Review by
bignrich
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/15 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Chelsea is sweet, sensual, articulate, sexy Texan woman. First her communication is terrific. I contacted her through p411 she replied in a timely manner, we had a few messages back and forth to set up the date and time, she checked with me the day before to make sure it was still on, provided me her location and we exchanged phone numbers. The day of I arrive sent a text quick response with room numbers and directions to the elevator which was a nice touch. She opened the door WOW in a very classy dress and heels, greeted me with a kiss, we sat and talked for a bit then she took off the dress.... I was floored had a great rest of my time. I will see her again when she is in town. Worth the time and money Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| My beautiful life spa | Gentlejeff1 | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 10/2/15 | |
|
Review by
Gentlejeff1
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: TOFTT - thought this Hispanic spa might be an improvement on the Asian parlor so. NOT. The greeter and ALexa were about as enthusiastic as a wet rag. Asked for a massage initially which was . Alexa comes into the room and says so you want a massage for an hour?! What she meant was she wasn't gonna waste her time on just a stinking massage. I said yes to see if she would get a better attitude. After 15 minutes of the worst massage I've ever had (along with her leaving every 5 minutes to restart the same crappy music) she says you want more? I asked how much and she says and shakes her hand up and down. I stupidly said OK. She then leaves and comes back in a more sexy outfit (still fully clothed) and proceeds with the (UN-)happy ending in about 5 minutes. Then she says goodbye and leaves. That's it. Don't waste your time or your money. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessie Lynn | new2hobbying | Boulder | Yes | 21 | 10/2/15 | |
|
Review by
new2hobbying
(77 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/15 Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jessie is very beautiful and sweet. We had a good time. I wish we would have had a better connection. But all activities were fun and I enjoyed spending time with such a nice lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Montana-6242 | wolf | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/1/15 | |
|
Review by
wolf
(82 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This lady is a beautiful girl her eyes her body and her yummy boobies couple rules . See u soon montana;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexi Real | falcon66pride | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/1/15 | |
|
Review by
falcon66pride
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lexi is not only a very beautiful and passionate woman with a rocking bod, but also a very special lady. She went above and beyond to make sure my session with her was all about me. She has the perfect menu for me, and she is extremely skilled in the GFE arts. Her enthusiasm level is over the top. She truly loves what she does. She loves to please and you will come away totally satisfied and wanting more. I won't go into many details, but her BBBJ is one of the best I've ever had. I don't know how she does it, but man does she do it well. She could be addictive,and if she wasn't visiting I'd probably go broke seeing her. I'm already planning a return visit while she's here, and will back whenever she is in town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stephanie Taylor | Dizzo | Denver | Yes | 19 | 10/1/15 | |
|
Review by
Dizzo
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw that Stephanie was visiting Denver and that she was well reviewed. I was particularly impressed with her pictures and new website. We arraigned to meet at my place ad she was right on time. Her looks and smile on her face put a huge smile on mine as I let her in. Her body is just amazing in person as it is in her pictures and her personality was icing on the cake. Without going into juicy I had the time of my life and my manhood was equally satisfied. I particularly enjoyed doggie with the amazing view and she especially seemed to like it too. See her before she leaves. She is well worth your time and financial commitment. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||