Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12701 - 12750 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Violet Lovely YankeeClipper DTC Yes 48 10/18/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was a two-girlshow event with Violet And CallieVane! I waited all Friday in anticipation of ravaging, and being ravaged myself by these two ladies. Primary goal completed as was the second and tertiary goals of having an awesome, pornstar, experimental fucking! Assets such as large breasts, asses, and experienced mouths took me to a height I've only seen in porn movies. Well, this was my porn movie and it has pretty much made me walk with a stiff one ever since. These two ladies are awesome by themselves...together they unadulterated sexpots of Total Awesomeness! . I got my mind blown, among other things, and have a memory of THAT time when I fucked and got fucked like a true stud in 'em porn movies. Ladies, thank you!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose YankeeClipper DTC Yes 121 10/18/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got to meet the lovely Cali Rise at my place.i reached back for some info on this lively provider and the visit confirmed all prior reviews. Cali is hot, fun, sexy curves everywhere, and she accommodated my clothing request. She arrived and was clown away by a beautiful woman who has all the adult skills to make any man satisfied that they were just in the throes of some good, old-fashioned, adult fun. All prior reviews are spot on for this lovely provider an her assets are wondrous! Cali, thank you for the late night romp into ecstasy!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay YankeeClipper DTC Yes 103 10/18/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Winter Kay for another spectacular visit. Winter puts me at ease right away and adult fun begins quickly. Winter has an array of games she likes to play to get my motor running and that was done exceptionally once again. DATY was tasty and the view from doggie was second to none. That is where we stayed and finished and it was an explosive activity! Gentleman, see this hot spinner because the Winter Kay experience is not one to be missed! Thank you Winter


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love YankeeClipper DTC Yes 62 10/18/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Invited the beautiful and fun to my place for some adult activities and as I've stated previously, as has all if her previous reviews, she is the real deal. Beautiful, witty, playfully teased, has the skillsets that are top notch. This visit was one thati thought of on a whim and, as usual, she accommodated me, and my every need for spectacular adult fun. Thank you!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake YankeeClipper DTC Yes 46 10/18/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So, i invited Elle to my house for an incall and I'm going to say it was my early birthday gift to meself and quite possibly the best birthday I ever Communication and scheduling was quick and easy. Elle is gorgeous, witty, fun and smoking hot. All prior reviews are spot on about the lively Elle. Read the re views. I'm going to ad one more...Elle is possibly my new ATF! Her beauty is abounding as are her skills and guidance. Gentleman, treat Elle well and you are in for a treat. Thank you Elle, see you once again shortly.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Love Hulk Denver Yes 32 10/18/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elle is a very energetic and beautiful young lady. Her personality is very up beat and complimentary. She let me take the lead which was awesome then soon chimed in saying "my turn" :) This was very much a GFE experience throughout the visit (DFK, DATY, UTF, CG, Standing MISH & K9, BBBJ). She really made my day after the alphabet soup activities by telling me "you're handsome". I'm looking forward to a repeat visit, go and see her you won't be disappointed!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Faulkner Blastoflove DTC Yes 36 10/18/19
Review by Blastoflove (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nina and I planned PERFECTLY!! My verification was simple. Our crazy lives prevented an immediate rooms together but she all i will say is SHE IS 150% worth the wait!! We clicked immediately and enjoyed personal connection first. All i can say, and i will be the TOTAL GENTLEMAN but she rocked my world!! Every part of our time was perfect (I think and hope for both of us)!! It was just what i needed and i cherish the memory!! Can't wait to see her again!!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandySweet-8530 boxer-6526 Denver Yes 4 10/18/19
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was introduced to Candy Sweet by MadisonXOXO via text. I am so glad I acted on it. Candy is a beautiful woman. Pictures on her website are spot on. Typical set-up after verification. Upscale incall in Denver. We had a wonderful GFE time. After she soaped me up in the shower and body to body oil massage: DFKUTFDATYDATOCFS. She is in town for the next week. Go see her. Thank you Candy.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lustybustygina SixtiesDude DTC Yes 27 10/18/19
Review by SixtiesDude (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second visit with Gina and was as great as my first. She has this natural presence that makes you feel like an old friend. I'll leave the details out but I will say that all of the activities were performed like a longtime lover. If you want a mature, beautiful, busty, passionate lover, I can't recommend Gina enough.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Pinkernton Huskerrick Westminster Yes 49 10/18/19
Review by Huskerrick (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: For all of you reviewers that had a wonderful experience with her, I can top that as I had a great time with her, AND HER FRIEND! I asked her if she could arrange for a double and pretty quickly she got back to me with that arranged. I arrived at her in-call and was excited to see two spinners in cute black outfits. It was a fantastic hour with her and her friend enjoying each other, and then each servicing me with lots of attention, and then all three of us enjoying and exploring our bodies. Being with her alone would have been all that one might expect, but if you get a chance to get her and her friend together, jump at it.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sensualamber Manothour Thornton Yes 36 10/17/19
Review by Manothour (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a wonderful experience, Amber is gorgeous and friendly. I had a rough day, and the massage was just what I needed. Highly recommend you see her. I definitely will again and again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieXSensual Manothour Boulder Yes 26 10/17/19
VenusGalore MikeInCOSprings Colorado Springs Yes 174 10/17/19
Review by MikeInCOSprings (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Venus for the first time in over a year for a BDSM experience. I had scene her several times before, so we were familiar with each other and quickly established the parameters of the experience. I feel very comfortable sharing various kinks and BDSM-related desires with her, and feel similarly comfortable falling under her care and control for sessions. I enjoy mild-moderate play with strict restraints and without safewords, which is something that she offers. Anytime I put myself into such a situation I have the dual fears of the provider not willing make the scene intense enough, and the provider making the scene too intense. I have no such concerns with Venus. She is a BDSM player who likes to play rough, but she is also experienced enough to keep things safe and sane, and has a good sense of how far she can take things. I feel very fortunately to have a provider that can walk this line, and have no concerns about putting myself under her complete control. I'll leave details to the reader's imagination, but suffice it to say, it was and intense, challenging, and rewarding experience that I am glad I was able to have. Bottom line: She is a treasure and is great at what she does. I look forward to seeing her again as soon.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justine Glow Gentleman47[Banned] DTC No Show 11 10/17/19
Review by Gentleman47[Banned] (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Justine before and had a good time. I made another appointment today. She gave me the address, and I showed up and got radio silence. She did not answer texts, did not pick up the phone when I called (she hit the ignore button on my last call). I left after waiting in the parking lot for a while. She texted while I was on the road. Overall, she wasted an hour of my time. Very unprofessional. She seems overwhelmed with stuff outside of escorting and has become quite scatter brained.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Syd-1742 Profitable1981 Westminster Yes 13 10/16/19
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out to Syd via text. She got back to me right away and was willing to see me on short notice. When i arrived, i called her and she provided me the room number. I was very pleased when she opened the door her pictures are 100% accurate. She was dressed in some sexy lingerie that looked great on her. Syd has terrific complexion and her skin tone is sexy. She was very easy to talk to. We moved to the bed where she began CBJ. Now this was one of the better CBJ i've recieved. Syd has full lips that are so sexy to see in action. She played some music on her phone and continued with the CBJ. Syd then asked if i wanted to get on top, of course i did. Super tight, very nice looking kitty. I enjoyed watching me go in and out of her. I finished in mish. She helped with the cleanup. Not a clockwatcher at all. Go see her. Hopefully i convinced her to stop in Westminster from time to time. Thanks Syd.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Phil-anderer Denver Yes 129 10/16/19
Review by Phil-anderer (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/19
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: after multiple attempts we finally met up! I was only able to do 45 minutes, but it was a great 45 minutes. :) No deets, but I recommend! Will definitely do an hour next time.....


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
4lena4-BANNED Honest review Denver Yes 40 10/16/19
Review by Honest review (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally able to see Lena and wow she is good. Verification was a breeze thru TOB private incall at a nice convenient area. Opened door and time just flew by. She can hold a conversation. Fun activities were great never seemed robotic. Genuine GFE provider. Would recommend.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 174 10/16/19
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Really like to see Sokha every so often to scratch the alternative/BDSM itch. Great location and great communication. Very smart and beautiful lady. A whole lot of fun to be with. Can't wait to see her again.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mizuki Yung Cspeaker1 Denver Yes 14 10/16/19
Review by Cspeaker1 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Left in a lurch after another provider stood me up so I contacted Mizuki who was nearby to see if I might get lucky with something last minute. I got a quick response from her and she happened to be super close so I went for it. I was greeted by a good looking, shy, thick little snack of a woman wearing a sexy nightie. We didn't chat much and got right to it. Round 1 was awesome, nqns. Round 2 I got to view her from behind and listen to her subtle moans. Got in another position and then I was spent. Great time, I'll definitely see her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cass ColoCntry Westminster Yes 18 10/16/19
Review by ColoCntry (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy, meet at nice in call up north. Very easy to talk with, very comfortable. Great 30 minutes. If you are a Boob man, don't miss out.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen MileHiEd Denver Yes 54 10/16/19
Review by MileHiEd (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She’s the real deal! Pictures are 100% accurate. All activities were performed at a high level. I would highly recommend. Bbbj was incredible. She’s a true gem!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby Chewie22 Westminster So-So 66 10/15/19
Review by Chewie22 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/19
Time: 15 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Cassie for an early morning visit. She was super nice, but very robotic. CBJ + doggie. Maybe we just didn’t click. Had someone in the bathroom, and that always creeps me out. Probably will not repeat.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

Very sorry this gentlemen felt this way however it states in my other reviews that I’m NOT a GFE provider and by the looks of his other reviews that’s what he’s use to. I’m not robotic however I don’t supply the extras . I do travel with a Girlfriend 75% of the time which you can see in other reviews purely bc I’m here 2 weeks out the month and how boring to be here that long alone!!!! We give each other privacy and respect and that’s all that matters. I supplied a full unrushed session with a great attitude which he states “I’m a nice girl” and yet this gentlemen felt the need to speak his mind to throw off my thus far good reputation of 30 positive reviews. Thank you Mr. greatly appreciated and like I promised I have reviewed this gentleman on other outlets as well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 Dirtymaximus Denver Yes 48 10/15/19
Review by Dirtymaximus (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessica was kind enough to see me with short notice. Her incall was a nice place in DTC and she greeted me in a nice sundress. Very attractive, great attitude, and energetic. It didn't take long before the dress came off and the fun to start. She started with an amazing bbbj and I had to stop and save for the covered mish and K-9. I'll leave the rest of the details to myself but holy shit she is great. I mean really great.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss vikingboy Boulder Yes 65 10/15/19
Review by vikingboy (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a great person. Very loving and passionate. We had a wonderful session.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kawitana Tanqueray Denver Yes 32 10/15/19
Review by Tanqueray (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up, good communicator. In-call is a bit difficult to find, so be patient. Just a really fun date. Wonderful and eager conversationalist, with a cute russian accent. Bubbly personality, and voracious appetite for activity once the fun begins. Lots on the menu, and honestly more acronyms offered than I had time for, which means I'll be going back!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BiancaBalenciaga Summer11 Fort Collins Yes 14 10/15/19
Review by Summer11 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic experience. Hands down the best booty show I’ve ever seen. Bianca is so much fun. She has experience as a dancer as well and she gave me a glimpse of it. She did a move where I sat on the couch and she did a headstand and twerked on my face. We then worked on a lot of diff positions. All activities were performed with a LOT of enthusiasm and a lot of smiles. And not to mention the CBJ which was OUT OF THIS WORLD! We then chatted about music and our fav rapper and stuff before she left. Very professional and great at communication. 5/5 stars.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anna Love-4130 lv4fun2 Las Vegas Yes 3 10/15/19
Review by lv4fun2 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was in Las Vegas and decided to try Anna. She says she is a slut and you can believe her. Full GFE. Great kisser and really knows what she is doing. Kinda a two call system. We met at a local bar. She is not a clock watcher. We chatted to get acquainted. Likes lots of attention and returns the favor. For more specifics, have a look at her web site. Highly recommended. It was a little hard to find a time. She is about as busy as she wants to be. Highly recommended. I doubt YMMV much. Whats to please.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Themountainman Westminster Yes 152 10/15/19
Review by Themountainman (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is exceptional ,awesome!easy to contact ,multiple positions love it


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza aditya82az DTC Yes 103 10/15/19
Review by aditya82az (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had had my eye on her for quite some time, and we couldn't seem to be in town at the same time. Finally, our schedules finally synced! We exchanged a few text messages, set up was easy. We agreed on a time, and she sent me her address, a nice hotel in dtc. She was held up in traffic a little, but was very communicative about it. I reached the room, and I was greeted by a tall gorgeous gal, in a sexy night gown. The room was dimly lit, we chatted a little bit and I was pushed to the bed, where she pulled off my boxers and went to town with a great bbbj. I asked her if she wanted to 69, and she said she would rather take turns. Fine by me! She had me all hot and bothered, I wanted to get a taste of her. Clean and tasty. She was responsive and after a few minutes pulled me up. We kissed a little and she pushed me on my back again and hopped on. She rode me like her life depended on it, every now and then bending down to kiss me. After some time I flipped her over and finished in Missionary. She's probably up there in my short list of ATFs now, and I'm looking forward to our schedules syncing again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlabamaSouthernBelle swordmas754 Colorado Springs Yes 19 10/15/19
Review by swordmas754 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: People don't have many regrets in life, she is one of them for me. I regret not seeing her sooner, an absolutely amazing women. A massage like none other, the relaxation is out of this world. Only gets better and better each time. I genuinely felt spoiled when spending time with her, i honestly can't wait to see her again. Treat her right and she will treat you extremely right, you will come out fully drained and satisfied.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx InsatiableXXX DTC Yes 71 10/14/19
Review by InsatiableXXX (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Sarah a couple of times now. She doesn’t disappoint. I think we covered every position possible. She is an absolute sweetheart and so incredibly fun to be with. I’ll see her again and again. Thank you Sarah!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love mtnpinon DTC Yes 62 10/14/19
Review by mtnpinon (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen her posting for quite some time. Don't know why I didn't look into her further until lately. She has glowing reviews that emphasize her warm, fun personality and GFE experience. I saw her today and agree with all of her reviews. She has a great smile, pretty face, fun loving personality, banging ass and wonderful firm curves. Easy set up through TOB on a few hours notice. Nice private DTC incall. Good communication through text, right on time. Wonderful GFE experience with DFK, BBBJ, DATY. Very complimentary girl. Makes you feel like the man. Her body is lush, firm and curvy. Felt like I was at an amusement park. So much fun. Such a tight, wet and enthusiastic girl. Can't imagine anyone not enjoying her company.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor Coachmec725 DTC Yes 60 10/14/19
Review by Coachmec725 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome mature woman. She was a little bit behind schedule but it worked out. I was able to shower which is nice because of the work I do it's needed and my schedule is packed. She welcomed me in and chatted for a bit, she finished getting ready and I did the same. Started talking and let things go from there. Cute little body, it was a nice meeting and I will have to go back if she is interested.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love benpicking DTC Yes 62 10/14/19
Review by benpicking (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All I have to say after spending some time with her is that I finally had the GFE experience I have been searching for in this hobby. She made this old guy feel right at home and if she did not enjoy the activities as much as I did, then she is a great actress. I felt she was totally engaged during our time together, has a great personality and left me with a big smile on my face...in fact, I'm still smiling. Go see her you will happy that you did. Thanks!!!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce Jamesmathe80 DTC Yes 125 10/14/19
Review by Jamesmathe80 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met her for the 1st ever.. she was even prettier than her pics.. she was so sweet and very accommodating. She is very gfe and took good care of me.. I will definitely repeat when she is in town


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan 68blondeguy DTC Yes 120 10/14/19
Review by 68blondeguy (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emily gives a great massage and I will definitely be seeing her again when I am in Denver. Thanks again!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Love yadman DTC Yes 32 10/14/19
Review by yadman (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw her again and it gets better each time. She is a real sweetheart. Treat her well, guys. She is one not to be missed


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mizuki Yung Maxman45 Denver Yes 14 10/14/19
Review by Maxman45 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Total gem to say the least. She was recommended by another beautiful provider who I couldn’t connect with before she left town and man did I strike gold.. pics don’t come close to doing justice. She’s absolutely gorgeous in person and a total sweetheart and the view from behind was simply unbelievable - and her shaved kitty was picture perfect..she was a little shy at first but warmed up real quick. Small chat for a few minutes....total gfe session... can’t wait to repeat... gents treat this beautiful lady right..


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH Flash4Gordon69 Westminster Yes 47 10/14/19
Review by Flash4Gordon69 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Merc in her home. Probably seen this woman 12 times, every time is better. She always tries to accommodate my requests of her wardrobe. Always puts on those stockings for me and it drives me wild. Breasts are no joke, especially when she bounces them around. Dfk, cowgirl, Russian, mish, k9, and the best bbbjnqns ever.


Age: 54 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MileHi Jasmine jayde85 Rockies Yes 43 10/14/19
Review by jayde85 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. What can I say that hasn't been said in other reviews.. Jasmine makes you feel welcome right away. We talked for a bit on the phone to set up a time and between our phone chat and our time together I really felt comfortable and felt a connection that you don't normally get with this hobby. Her body is amazing. Great shape. Amazing eyes. Her GFE is truly intimate and it will leave you wanting more. Even after we finished our fun she was kind and we talked for a good while after before or session ended. Don't pass Jasmine by if you are looking for an intimate genuine GFE


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery LuckyMan13 Denver Yes 123 10/13/19
Review by LuckyMan13 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Devon is an absolute sweetheart and a true gfe. I'm so glad I spent the extra time with her, she is infectious. Always smiling and makes you feel like you're the only two people in the world. You will always be close to my heart Devon ;) Thank you! Until next time!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lanababy27 AllTomorrowsParties Denver Yes 2 10/13/19
Review by AllTomorrowsParties (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lana contacted me a day after our missed appointment and explained she was unable to contact me due to a broken phone and offered to make it up to me. We set up a time later that week. She ran a few minutes late, but communicated the whole time. We spent a little time getting to know each other. Lana is cute, sweet and accommodating and I had a nice time with her. She's non-GFE (no DATY if that's your thing) with some light kissing, CBJ and CFS. I would repeat


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mia619filipinaSD lv2cum San Diego Yes 35 10/13/19
Review by lv2cum (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: San DiegoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great experience with Mia. Perfect communication and easy verification with TOB references. Nice south metro incall. Mia is beautiful, petite and willing. Started our session with her doing a great job on easing a muscle pain in my back. GFE from from then on, although she doesn't do DFK. I will repeat.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaRabbit Rexor1980’s Denver Yes 73 10/13/19
Review by Rexor1980’s (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Stunning, amazing GFE experience. Pics are great but she is even more dazzling in person. Great personality and accent is to die for. Highly recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-25-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 Rexor1980’s Denver Yes 29 10/13/19
Review by Rexor1980’s (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up, she was very accommodating on short notice. Friendly personality when we met. Nuru was a blast, mutual shows after just as fun. Would see again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake Troubadour Westminster Yes 46 10/13/19
Review by Troubadour (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elle is vivacious, fit, tan, and extremely horny. She pleasured me for the entire hour. She is fresh and clean and delicious. I'll never forget the way she was moaning during our french lessons and 69. Main event was fantastic. She is a strong and generous lover. I have no hesitation in recommending her. She was so happy and fun to spend time with.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO Markcam74 DTC Yes 38 10/13/19
Review by Markcam74 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Madison is an amazing provide, full GFE to the max. I have seen her twice now. Easy to schedule and screen with TOB. Nice upscale appt in the north DTC area. Offers a shower to start, seeing the water run over her tight body is amazing. Quick dry off and we were off to the races, she is energetic and engaging. She does a great BBBJ, covered FS in many positions, view from behind is amazing and cuddling after is amazing, she is thin and fits under my arm perfectly. Thanks for a great time.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit Hayden084 Boulder Yes 105 10/13/19
Review by Hayden084 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an amazing time! Britt is super fun and cute! Her pics are exactly her, although she is better looking in person! She greeted me with a huge smile. She’s friendly and enthusiastic. I will definitely repeat!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar YankeeClipper DTC Yes 131 10/13/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Once again, to visit the lo ely Madison is pure joy and excitement. I had a late morning start at work and what a better way to start it off than to have Madison scratch that pleasure itch of adult activities. As typically of this lovely lady, everything adult fun related was hot and top notch. For me, Madison is an expert on all acronyms such as bbbj, cfs, daty is always tasty and some other acronyms I prefer not to share. Thank you Madison! Till we meet again


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mia619filipinaSD YankeeClipper DTC Yes 35 10/13/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met the lovely Mia for my morning workout. She is pretty, fun to chat with, and veryskillfull in the art of massage and all adult activities such as bbbj, daty was tasty a d responsive and the main event was non stop action. We shared some commonalities and that was fun to share. I will definitely visit again. Thank you Mia What wasn't fun was hearing that a non TOB, non P411 asshole took advantage of this beautiful lady and treated her like someone less than human would.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: