Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12651 - 12700 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
LillySummers Wolf777 Denver Yes 9 10/23/19
Review by Wolf777 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a gem! Set up was easy, looked drop dead gorgeous when she answered the door. Not the 3G’s but definitely gets labeled 3B’s for Best Booty Babe! All around Grade A GFE experience. If ur into fit girls with curves she’s the best.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Hvnaball2 DTC Yes 129 10/23/19
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/19
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had noticed the number of reviews Lexy was receiving, sometimes 2 or even 3 in a day! I decided I needed to check her out! It started with some back and forth pm's on TOB to prescreen, then a number of texts today to set up a time. Her communications were always prompt and complete. I could tell immediately this was a kind and considerate woman I was dealing with. Finally came the moment of meeting her face to face in her comfortable incall and I was pleased. Lexy is a mature woman, yet still in great shape. She's tiny, very thin, with large MM breasts. Just my type! She's a talker, too! Had a great time just getting to know her. The talking gradually worked into some fondling, some nice dfk, and then probably one of, or maybe even, the best bbbj/bls experiences I've ever had! Nothing went without attention. She even did her best at deep throat, almost made it! Traded positions and found her to be extremely responsive. Cfs, multiple positions, finish with bbbj/cim. So here's the thing that does it for me with Lexy - this was probably one of the most real gfe/pse sessions I've experienced! The visuals were great, but her enthusiasm, her genuine enjoyment of what she was doing, her complementary comments, the attention to details, all created an off-the-chart experience! I'll be going back!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu cefrey Denver Yes 64 10/23/19
Review by cefrey (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It took forever for my schedule to sync with hers. Today was my lucky day. She is, without a doubt one of the hottest women I have been with in my entire life! I just couldn’t get enough of her beauty, and don’t even get me started about her lovely Russian accent. LFK is amazing, with UTF and DATY out of this world. I have been doing this for more than a day, and she is one I will go see again and again!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
YaziMami Chalilgrin54109 Colorado Springs Yes 26 10/23/19
Review by Chalilgrin54109 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted Yazi threw text messaaging. There were some brief screening questions before we decided on meeting arrangements. When I arrived, there was asmall hiccup due to that address being relitively new. Once I arrived at thedoor, I wasgreeted with a smile and a hug. I was supprised on how tall she was. I had forgotten how a 4'11" person stood to me. We started our meeting with some idle conversation before getting a massage. And when we finished with the massage, we enjoyed each others company. Lets just say that we both had a great time. I will be seeing her again soon.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leena_rose timesnewroman DTC Yes 40 10/23/19
Review by timesnewroman (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had wanted to see leena before she moved away but we were never able to connect. When I saw she was planning a visit I jumped at that chance and we prebooked our date. She was staying at nice hotel in dtc and provided perfect directions to her room. When I got inside I was blown away by her beauty, her pictures do not do her justice. We connected immediately and got comfortable. Her place was well kept and she had all the necessities. I wax offered the chance to shower before and after the session. She is very orally talented and loves for you to return the favor. She is very vocal and is willing to try all activities. We finished each other off in 69 at nearly the same time and she finished every last drop. Afterwards we cuddled and talked. She's a sweetheart.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova funtimes50 Denver Yes 49 10/23/19
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gentlemen, I recently had the pleasure of spending an hour with Lana. She is definitely of Russian decent & that wild nature makes her all the more fun. I had prebooked an hour a couple of days before, which I would definitely recommend, as this girl is busy. Our time together flew by as we touched each other with gentle caresses. The session was exactly what I requested. Do yourself a favor with this honey.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya boxer-6526 Denver Yes 119 10/23/19
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've wanted to see Cherry for a while now. I had space during an afternoon and saw her post when I checked TOB. She was easy to communicate with. Verified my refs, and we set a time. She answered the door in this little robe that didn't cover very much. Gave me hug and DFK. Nice incall. We proceeded upstairs to begin our hour of fun. She is truely GFE and passionate. More DFK, Daty, BBBJ, breast worship. Great way to spend an afternoon. Thank you, Cherry.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate YankeeClipper DTC Yes 129 10/23/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had time scheduled with a new provider that flaked out on the apt. I was preparing to leave town later that evening and had a hankering for some smoking hot action with Lexy. ACHIEVED! Lexy was wearing a smoking hot number that can bring anyone to attention suddenly and with her excellent oratory skills, we ended round 1 with an explosion! Round 2 ended with a wonderful bang as the view from the rear was exquisite. She happily bent over and we proceeded with ass-up/face-down activities that were superb. I'm keeping the rest of the activities to myself! Thank you Lexy


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy of Boulder Tail Chaser Boulder Yes 39 10/23/19
Review by Tail Chaser (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The set up for Amy was very easy and smart the way she does it. She is actually a very upscale young lady. She also lives in a classy area, so be respectful of your visit and cognizant of your surroundings. She is incredibly gracious and welcoming. She is also very intelligent and likes to converse about many things. Her pictures actually don't do her justice. She looks much younger in person. I would recommend the CBD oil, as it left my skin feeling great for several days. She gives a pretty light massage, so you don't have to worry about her going too deep and pushing the lactic acid out of your muscles. Her touch is very soothing and romantic. She also plays very comforting music that adds to the atmosphere. The flip is heavenly, because Amy is so beautiful. Being in her presence and having her treating you like royalty is mind blowing. I'd say more, but discretion is the better part of valor! Suffice it to say, I'll be back!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny love Funjim10 Denver Yes 36 10/23/19
Review by Funjim10 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Sunny as she opend her hotel room door. She was so beautiful gave me a big hug and started kissing and groping eachother. she led me to the shower and dfk was fantastic, BBBJ in shower then she did tuma and BLS. we kissed passionately and then I fucked her tits and she bbbj cim. we did every position we could do and then time was up. It was a fantastic experience. She is a wonderful woman.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maria Lovemuffins 50-DE Fort Collins Yes 17 10/22/19
Review by 50-DE (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is more of a thank you review and I do recommend her. Maria is the provider that I have seen the most, she is my staple provider. She always contacts me to let me know she's in town. I have seen her almost a dozen times now and she still makes every appointment amazing and caters to my requests how she can. One time she even bent(just a little bit) one of her rules to help me "move along" in the appointment. She opened up the world of fetish to me too, I would have never experienced that it wasn't for her. Our conversations have built a strong, safe and trusting bond. She still to this day is very patience, open and honest with me. I can say that she is blessed with the gift of communication. Just in this last visit we were laughing about the first time we met and the activities that went on that night. Makes me laugh right now as I'm writing this. Now a days when Maria comes to town, I don't see it as my staple provider coming to town, I see it as Maria a friend coming to town.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandySweet-8530 cosmo DTC Yes 4 10/22/19
Review by cosmo (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Candy at the recommendation from another provider. Wow, very beautiful with a super cute face and well frankly a great butt. Candy is a woman on the move for sure with a great sense of adventure that is rare these days. Reminds me of my youth. Activities were as good as it gets - GFE including DATY, LFK, BBJ, RCG etc and so was the conversation throughout. Thank you Candy.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandyGirl Theypullmebackin94 Denver Yes 2 10/22/19
Review by Theypullmebackin94 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Candy is one of my ATF and she knows it so whenever she comes into to town I'm one of the first to know and see her, so sweet. Naturally I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw her message me and immediately planned to meet later after work. Her IC is always clean and welcoming. Her body is always looking beyond delicious and that smile could melt your heart and or get you excited. The cbj is always OP and I usually never care for them. The k9 view is to die for and she isn't afraid to get a little rough, be nice still though. She is down for almost anything and her only peeve is excessive sweating so pace yourself and maybe get a towel for during, it'll give you brownie points with her. All and all I keep returning for the personable experience and the satisfaction I feel after. She's as fun as you'd like to be and more if you're not. Don't let her slip by, she doesn't come around for very long when she is in town.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-34-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nancy love Jjoseph29 Denver Yes 28 10/22/19
BanginBrit Bigt2448 Westminster Yes 105 10/22/19
Review by Bigt2448 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was quit and painless and was able to see her same day. Incall was at a nice hotel and couldn't have been happier when she opened the door wearing sexy lingerie and a beautiful smile. GFE from start to finish and can't wait to see her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox HotStuff12345 Westminster Yes 88 10/22/19
Review by HotStuff12345 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dixie is amazing! So passionate, truly GFE. All activities were enjoyed by both of us. I highly recommend and plan on seeing her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 dnyt Denver Yes 67 10/22/19
Review by dnyt (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awsome appointment. Scheduled couple days prior. Quick replies via text. Shared references via TOB. Reached out day before to confirm. Easy instructions on how to get to the fay off. Asked if she could wear apecial clothing and she did. Amazing UTF, clean kitty. Nice 69! Simple rules, very accommodating. Wants to please. K9 was amazing! Blew my load! Make sure you bring your own cover. Will devently repeat!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose averageguy Denver Yes 121 10/22/19
Review by averageguy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review for Cali Rose is long overdue as I have seen her numerous times. She is a favorite provider of mine. All of her reviews, descriptions and pics are completely accurate. Her booty is delicious so definitely take advantage of K9. Her UTF is out of this world, and I was equally turned on by how much she enjoyed DATY. She is a total GFE, and a total sweetheart on top of that. If you haven't seen her before, you should and are definitely missing out. Set up to see her was easy and the incall location is always clean and comfortable. I will definitely continue to see her.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandySweet-8530 ynglifter69 DTC Yes 4 10/22/19
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So another provider told me she was going to sublet her place to Candy. She forwarded her website and I was intrigued. If you like her pics you will like her for sure. Things start off with red lights and a mutual shower and progress to the bedroom from there. Very tight to start followed by very wet. Great vocals, dfk, clean daty and dato to name a few. Msog was on the menu as well and I almost asked for a third round. I don’t write reviews often, but she is new to the area and well worth your time.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya Justhavingfun2019 DTC Yes 119 10/21/19
Review by Justhavingfun2019 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow Miya you are lovely I had such a great time meeting you. Honestly fellas first time meeting anybody is nerve racking; but, Miya makes you feel safe, sexy, and calm. Wow what a treat! I can’t wait for our next session. Be gentlemanly with her dudes she’s the best provider I’ve met.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Leoaugust DTC Yes 129 10/21/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lexy was diligent in getting me verified thrui TOB and was fast in getting me to her clean, nice private incall. She had the door open and was laying on her big soft bed with a sexy black robe opened to reveal her awesome mm 36DD's and her slim toned and tanned body! Lfk led to dfk and lots of fun foreplay! We tried to get to know one another but we were both too distracted and got busy! She loves daty and dato if done right and is very vocal and has great dirty talk for encouragement! She thru me on my back after her multiple O's and swallowed me with wet and juicy bbbj! Had to have her stop or I would have lost it 15 minutes in, she is just that good and those sexy blue eyes looking for approval! On with the cover and we enjoyed cg, doggie with great tight ass views, mish and a little recoup! Very intelligent business woman, articulate and great laugh! Lexy cleaned me up and was doing a great job getting me wound up again, hard to do for this old man but she did! WOW is all I can say. Be a gentleman, go spend an hour with this hot milf from Florida for a very special treat. See you again real soon Sexy Lexy!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 airamericavet65 Denver Yes 77 10/21/19
Review by airamericavet65 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A foursome fantasy was fulfilled with Raine and Laci as the better half. Set up( while getting four schedules to mesh within a couple of hours) was very easy. After a few minutes socialization the party moved to the playroom and adult activities started both individually and as a group. Living up to her reputation when Raine called change Partners she literally floated to the other side of the bed. Enjoying the swing with Laci and Raine's endless showers were only two of the many highlights making the afternoon a total fun time. These ladies are the best in the business thank you for a wonderful afternoon


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ellie Lovell Beachtraveler Denver Yes 48 10/21/19
Review by Beachtraveler (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was an absolutely great experience for me and I was lucky to find her. On two levels she is amazing. Very knowledgable cmt massage. She did a whole 411 on what was going on with my body. I recommend seeing her.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Exquisite *KLN* Archetype DTC Yes 5 10/21/19
Review by Archetype (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nikki is a wonderful person and an even more wonderful provider. Every aspect of our interaction was what you want in this thing we do. Communication with Nikki was prompt, enthusiastic, and playful. It sets the tone of "GFE" right from the start, and is a harbinger of what's to come. Verification and confirmation were painless. Day of, I kept in contact with Nikki to confirm arrival time. Upon entering her room at a mid-range hotel (with accurate pre-instructions to get to her room to avoid that awkward "my first time in this lobby bewilderment), the fun started immediately, and lasted the entire 90+ minutes (definitely not a clock-watcher here). Nikki is a wonderful kisser, companion, girlfriend, and lover - and did I mention her sculpted body? But she also lives up to that "kinky" in her name, as evidenced by the swing she travels with, and her box of toys. From the get-go, she's a ball of passion and energy. No square inch on either of us was not touched, licked, or otherwise paid attention to. Her BBBJ was enthusiastic and exceptionally skilled. She enjoyed some reciprocation, and when it was on to the main event, she has a host of equipment and ideas that keep things fresh and fun. You'll need to book an appointment with her to get idea of what she has in store. Conversation after was a delight as well. Sadly, Nikki's visit was short, but I'm hoping she makes her way back here soon. Don't hesitate to reach out to her next time she's in town.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO cosmo DTC Yes 38 10/21/19
Review by cosmo (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Madison is a stunner, I was a bit intimidated at first as she is more the glamour beauty type and she takes serious care of herself that shows in her near flawless appearance. With that said, very engaging personality. She is an ambitious young lady who can accomplish just about anything she sets her mind to. I had a great time in activities and conversation. I will see her again for sure. Ask her to say Albuquerque and you will be hooked for sure. Thank you Madison.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi KeepCool Denver Yes 38 10/21/19
Review by KeepCool (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/19
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you like em long, lean, blonde, limbs everywhere, ride em cowgirl, this is the one for you! I imagine Lyndzi riding across the great American west frontier kicking up dust and taking no prisoners. A classic blonde like this is how the west was won! But seriously, all previous reviews are accurate. Have now met multiple times in the past few weeks and can’t wait to meet again. So pretty, so hot, so nice. She is definitely my new atf. Thank you sunshine!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray KGT8 Denver Yes 95 10/20/19
Review by KGT8 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jess is an amazing woman. Set-up was very easy and streamlined. She greeted me at the door with a passionate kiss and from there it only got better. Hanging out with Jess was like catching up with an old girlfriend, seemed like we conversated for hours. She’s very smart, interesting, and skilled. I highly recommend spending time with Jess, you will not regret it.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet_Vixxxen KGT8 Denver Yes 26 10/20/19
Review by KGT8 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Violet for late night/early morning session. Set up was easy, ended up doing an out-call. Violet is very friendly and easy going. I had a fun time with her.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend Chewie22 Westminster Yes 55 10/20/19
Review by Chewie22 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just saw Lindsey, wow she’s beautiful. Her accent was amazing, I just love southern women. She was super easy to talk to. I’m always nervous on first dates, but she made brought me to ease very quickly, among other things. I can’t wait until our next date. Thank you Lindsey.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia Kolorado DTC Yes 87 10/20/19
Review by Kolorado (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been watching this young Lady for a while. Finally had the pleasure of meeting her. Greeted me with a smile,hug and a kiss. Beautiful young woman, amazing eyes, soft lips. All pictures are accurate. Started with longer than normal convo. She has amazing personality we hit it off very well. Delicious Daty, Bbj with awesome Dt. Covered to very enjoyable finish. As always YMMV. Treat her well fellas, she’s a special lady. She quickly moved in the top 10%.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx Mike80128 DTC Yes 83 10/20/19
Review by Mike80128 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is one of the nicest providers I have seen. Overall had a good time, she sings to please. CBS, Russian, k9, and dirty talk.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mizuki Yung Rugersmygun DTC Yes 14 10/20/19
Review by Rugersmygun (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ah Mizuki, Set up was easy, text her and then sent a message and shared references through TOB and met her the next morning, I don't liked being rushed so I try to afford the girls the same. She text me in the am saying, See Ya Soon, l asked if I could bring her a Starbucks (now remember this) Vanilla Bean Frappuccino She told me she left the door open and to just come in, guys she's a cutie we talked for a bit before the fun started. Her pieced nipples are amazingly fun but her little peach was even better FIV as she laid back moaned and gasped and it kept getting wetter and wetter till it was actually running, breakfast was served yum. CFS started and ended pretty quickly The whole session reminded me of being back in high school ... Mizuki thank you for that :) Wish I would have more time but she did promise she'd be back


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot Puremusik Denver Yes 56 10/20/19
Review by Puremusik (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a great time to fight with HoneyPot. Her body is unbelieve able. It was hard not to keep touching it in the beginning when we were getting to know each other. She is a laid back girl and I definitely would love to see her again. Hopefully soon.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilyfishbubbles slee402 Denver Yes 20 10/20/19
Review by slee402 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I would recommend if you're okay with a thing other reviewers called "interesting" or "unconventional, which was her incall place being extremely messy. Probably the worst I've been to in all my years in the hobby. If you can get over those, you'll have a good time. I just had a hard time getting comfortable and having fun because if how messy the place was. Massage and finish were decent. I probably won't repeat though unless she finds another location.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NellySexyLatina nzk9bmf Denver Yes 31 10/20/19
Review by nzk9bmf (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally set up an appointment to see Nelly! Wow what a pretty young lady. Take care of her fellas. She came to the door in an amazing little outfit and i followed her to her love nest. I kinda took the lead and the rest is in the book. Thanks nelly see you soon. T


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Love CoupleLookingForFun DTC Yes 32 10/19/19
Review by CoupleLookingForFun (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic first experience with this provider. Very welcoming. All services provided were safe and enthusiastically. The massage was top notch. I can't wait to go back.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lustybustygina Fitzwilliam Darcy DTC Yes 27 10/19/19
Review by Fitzwilliam Darcy (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had noticed Gina on her last trip to town and made a mental note to try to catch her on her next visit. Gina had an Available Now Ad on P411 so I reached out to her on short notice. After verification Gina agreed to meet me. She guided me to her incall via text. I let her know I had arrived a few minutes early and she told me to come on in. She met me at the door and I was simply blown away. Her pictures are accurate but do not do her justice. Besides her obvious “attributes,” she is a beautiful woman with the most mesmerizing eyes. She immediately made me feel right at home and for the next hour treated me like an absolute king. I got comfortable, we proceeded to lay on the bed and began kissing. I worked my way down and my efforts were eventually rewarded with an “O” from this lovely lady. Gina then proceeded to give me a french lesson that will not soon be forgotten. After a few more adult activities I finished on those lovely “attributes”. From now on I will be making it a point to watch Gina’s calendar and will make every effort to schedule with her when she is in town.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kris1893 Bullseye73 Colorado Springs Yes 17 10/19/19
Review by Bullseye73 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It’s been a long time since I’ve seen Kris. She’s not advertising on here anymore but believe me, she’s alive and well!! My favorite part is the fact that she can remember me and was quick to catch up. She is still as amazing as ever and so, so, so generous!! I think about her often because that’s how much she stands out with her skills. This woman is amazing and I will never rule her out as an outstanding provider. She goes well above and beyond to ensure that (you) are leaving there with what you intended. Awesome time Kris! Can’t wait to do it again!!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara Maria mikehung DTC Yes 20 10/19/19
Review by mikehung (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It was a quick and easy set up. She arrived at my place in time. We had a small fun conversation. Her UTF skills were awesome!! Haven't experienced something like that in a very long time. Overall it was a lovely experience and I had an amazing time.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-30-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss johnnydog Western Slope Yes 65 10/19/19
Review by johnnydog (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: UPDATE When two hedonists get to know each other well.....Priceless. There are no words. We are all winners. Trophy for you! Trophy for you! Trophy for you!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kawitana rick8181 Denver Yes 32 10/19/19
Review by rick8181 (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow. She is a special one so must say. Easy setup. Nice incall location. A little hard to find but she took care of getting me there. Fun from the very beginning. Everything I needed was on the menu and done enthusiastically. Cant go wrong with her I sm sure.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandySweet-8530 rome78 DTC Yes 4 10/19/19
Review by rome78 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing time with Candy. Madison XOXO referred me to Candy who is visiting and I’m very glad she did. Candy is gorgeous and her body is a combination of petite and sexy. When I arrived at her incall, we hit it off quickly and had great conversation throughout. She offered a shower and started with some bbbj fun there before moving to the bed. Two rounds and very GFE, with many positions and lots of mutual enjoyment. She also gave a great massage between rounds. She knows of to take care of you and I highly recommend her.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce Snoopy7 Westminster Yes 125 10/19/19
Review by Snoopy7 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My previous friend of 8 years retired and I was looking for my next companion. She accepts newbies and having only one reference in 8 years makes me appear like a newbie, so I was pleased to have the chance to see her. We started with get-to-know-you conversation, which I like. From there, we progressed to LFK/DFK, which is important to me, then a wonderful BBBJ and beyond. She was enthusiastic and skillful throughout and I very much enjoyed the experience. I highly recommend her.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby lildiknic5 Fort Collins Yes 66 10/19/19
Review by lildiknic5 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/19
Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cassie is a fun, talented, beautiful woman!! Treat her right!!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Snoopy7 Boulder Yes 121 10/19/19
Review by Snoopy7 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Cali near her home base in Longmont. My long-time ATF retired after 8 years, so I was pleased that Cali could see me with minimal screening because I necessarily don't have a lot of available references. Cali's pics are accurate, which is to say that she is beautiful. After a brief get-to-know-you conversation, we started with DFK, which is always important to me, and then proceeded to mutual exploration. Her BBBJ is as good as all that followed, and I left very satisfied. I highly recommend Cali.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyMonica2 milehighjohn Denver Yes 17 10/19/19
Review by milehighjohn (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My time with Monica was very special. I haven’t been in the hobby for a long time, but this was the very first time I’ve met someone that I’m still thinking about over 3 weeks later. From the very minute that Monica opened the door, to the moment that I left, I enjoyed every single second with her. Our conversation was very stimulating in that it wasn’t just small talk. I connected with her thoughts and ideas on an intellectual level and that was most arousing. For the first time ever, I think I have finally understood and experienced the meaning of the word: Sapiosexual. Monica had a very cozy place. While it was small, that didn’t matter because there was plenty of space for us. My favorite part about her is she had a very beautiful smile and eyes that twinkled. Her body is absolutely flawless with ZERO wrinkles or blemishes, and entirely soft! The mood was intimate and we began to get acquainted in the best way possible. Was a very safe experience with a handful of activities that were very enjoyable for the both of us. While with her, I had a very nice dining experience…one of the best and tastiest lunches I’ve ever had. She tasted and smelled amazingly sweet. Between the physical activity, we had conversational activity which was just as exciting! After rehearsing a little bit of the alphabet, I was so aroused that I was able to continue for nearly the whole glorious hour that I had with her. Verification and communication was quick and not terribly intrusive. I was excited by her quick responses and saw her within a day of texting her. Speaking of which… I really hope that I will get to see her again, preferably sometime very soon, because I already miss her! It’s this kind of magic that I’d want to experience for longer next time.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Rox Just Another Guy Colorado Springs Yes 80 10/19/19
Review by Just Another Guy (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My second time seeing this Aussie treat, and as with my first visit, a delightful experience. Quiet, discreet in-call, great convo, and wonderful intimate activity.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Katrachito Denver Yes 106 10/19/19
Review by Katrachito (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was super sweet and nice. She didn't rush. I give 10/10 I recommend.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dahlia Valentine-2266 Chubby Denver Yes 1 10/18/19
Review by Chubby (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Really beautiful. Really cool. Great face. Great body, great experience.Perfect breasts. Hard responsive nipples, Great kisser, really seems to enjoy it. Enjoys DATY (times 2). Great BBBJ (times 3). I'm a little too chubby for most women to handle, but Dahlia took the whole thing in her mouth without an issue. Covered MPFS. Doggie, Mish, CG, back to Mish to finish. Eye contact was great. She travels a lot and visits Denver once every couple of months. She hasn't advertised on TOB, but you can find her on P411.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leonalune Notacbjfan DTC Yes 35 10/18/19
Review by Notacbjfan (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Leona many times and she never disappoints. She always opens the door in some sexy outfit or whatever I request. After a quick kiss and hug I take a shower then the fun begins. Her bbbj is top notch and she loves greek. Sje does not say no to anyother positions I ask for. As always I look forward to my return visit with her.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-32-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: