|
lustybustygina
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
27
|
10/28/19 |
Seen on 10/13/19
Time: 3 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sunday funday! Specifics...bbbj, daty, missionary loving, smothering with those beautiful tits, fondling, tit-bouncing everywhere....I felt like playing basketball, but instead I dunked two-handed with pleasure and had some hit fun with this lovely, smart, and beautiful woman.
This was my third visit with the lovely Gina. It was also my longest visit with a provider to date as we also had a lunch date after the adult activities were wonderfully performed. At heart, I enjoy being with sexy mature women and Gina exemplifies why that attraction continues to this day! She's witty, can carry a conversation, is funny, and can make our visits supremely pleasurable in all phases of this encounter. No details,but just look at her pictures and imagine the fun that could ensue! Thank you once again Gina!
Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunny love
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
36
|
10/28/19 |
Seen on 10/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up time with this beautiful and lovely Asian woman. She is gorgeous and my heartrate increased the second she opened the door. She is fun, flirty, and fucking hot. Started with DFK, shower, bbbj, tuma, day (damn, that was a view to behold as shes sitting on my face and gets off) . The main event was so much fun and as others have said, this little hottie was enthusiastic and fun in many positions. Al adult activities were top notch as was her attitude. I almost gave in and set up an apt for later that evening, but I was spent from the morning's list of fucking hot activities.
Thank you Sunny...next time, I'll do a double with you and Nancy as I can only imagine how...much....hot...fuckingnfun that would be.
Hugh's and a boatload of kisses.
YankeeClipper
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sensualamber
|
|
cruisin |
Thornton |
Yes |
36
|
10/28/19 |
Review by
cruisin
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/22/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Very beautiful young woman. Excellent massage. Great conversation. Very, very nice experience.....I will return.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JessicaRabbit
|
|
Lonehorn |
Denver |
Yes |
73
|
10/28/19 |
Review by
Lonehorn
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/17/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was completely caught off guard by how beautiful she is, her pictures do not do her any justice. She has long dark hair, beautiful eyes, a gorgeous smile, and addicting curves. Her looks are matched by her easy going personality and comforting demeanor.
She is patient, attentive, and determined to ensure your enjoyment of the session. Being in her company was exactly what I needed.
Thanks again Jessica I hope to see you again soon.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-25-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunny love
|
|
SexMagician |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
10/28/19 |
Seen on 10/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sunny is my fifth Thai girl that I've seen in the hobby and like the previous ones she didn't disappoint. At the beginning of the session she helped me undress, then she offered to shower together, to which I eagerly agreed. Right in the shower stall she started BBBJ, but this was only the beginning of a fun time. When back in the bedroom she asked me to lay on my stomach and got down with some TUMA action. Then on my back and more TUMA. Like she was reading my mind she followed with 69 with concurrent DATY and BBBJ. While at this I had an opportunity to give her her first O. Then she mounted me in CG position, which was followed by mish. I have to mention that she is a great and eager kisser, so whenever our heads were close we were kissing like crazy. She obviously enjoyed mish with nice moaning and some dirty talk. We pretty much cumed together and then cuddled for a while. She almost fell asleep then. Great GFE experience and highly recommended. Finally, she helped me dress, down to tying my shoelaces. What else can you wish for?
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AngelinaSkyLee
|
|
Lund |
Westminster |
Yes |
4
|
10/28/19 |
Review by
Lund
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/22/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: setup with Angelina was easy, very communicating and keeping schedule on top of it to make sure you reach her comfortably and on time. Made arrangements to get me in an average incall and make me comfortable.
Performance was good with cbj, a lengthy cow and the dogs. I would recommend if you like asian.
Did I forget telling you about her girlfriend? I missed to ask for doubles today though it would have a better choice. I will go with doubles next time- that means, yes I’ll repeat.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nancy love
|
|
Damngoodman |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
10/28/19 |
Seen on 10/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Wow. Wow! WOW!! This lady is absolutely amazing! SO happy I caught her finally. Nothing I can write about her that hasnt been said already. She is absolutely perfect and I hope I never miss her again when she is in town. I cant wait to see her with her partner for a double! Professional in every way and just... wow. Thanks Nancy!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Syd-1742
|
|
Diesil |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
13
|
10/27/19 |
Review by
Diesil
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Syd is awesome. I texted her to see if she was free on short notice and she was. Directions were easy to follow to her place and when I got there she answerd the door in lovely night gown. The pictures she has don't do justice as to how beautiful she really is. She has a great smile and altough I was nervous she was quickly able to help me relax. Just like the others have said she does play safe but is alot of fun. I enjoyed some mish, cbj, and k9. I had a great time and she was what I needed with a great body. I can't wait to see her again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lovelylucy12
|
|
Jack1984 |
DTC |
Yes |
17
|
10/27/19 |
Review by
Jack1984
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/22/19
Time: 45 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lucy is amazing! She met me on relatively short notice, and is absolutely stunning. She was my first Tai experience, and it will not be my last. All other reviews are accurate, and I will be seeing her again soon.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AmandaLove303
|
|
Redheadturtle |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
10/27/19 |
Seen on 10/22/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: FINALLY. A beautiful woman that is not a myth. Much to my appreciation, Amanda is not someone that will tell you to come over and then have you sit in your car for 15 minutes and turn out fake
Amazing woman. Utterly beautiful. Amazing eyes. Soft lips. Everything I could dream for in a woman. Keeping the deets for my own pleasure.
Wonderful woman. Thanks amanda
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AmandaLove303
|
|
Fcastle303 |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
10/27/19 |
Seen on 10/22/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Tremendous experience with Amanda. Very nice, thick but athletic, great breasts, very few rules and all very reasonable, wonderful skin (smooth/silky), smelled great, clean place, laid back, and at ease with the session (not so much me, but she made me feel very comfortable and less nervous). I can't quite articulate how comfortable it was. She was dressed very down to earth, felt very GF'esque. Would definitely see again. If you're an experienced hobbyist or new, she is a tremendous choice. Quite a lovely girl.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
alisalulu
|
|
Excal21 |
DTC |
Yes |
64
|
10/27/19 |
Review by
Excal21
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/22/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is a certified dime! My goodness, her enthusiasm and worship is second to none. Russian accent, America lover... I need a permanent one of these in my life!!!!
So after quick verification via TOB, she provides the address and guess what? When I got there I texted that I had arrived and within seconds I had a room number. I absolutely adore a lady that is ready when she says she will be ready.
She’s ATF material for me....Holy smokes.....
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenBanks
|
|
JaBr |
Westminster |
Yes |
2
|
10/27/19 |
Review by
JaBr
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lauren is a very pretty young lady like Victoria Secret model.
Activities permitted and performs: BBBJ, CFS and very light DATY. Nothing else.
It was nice to see her.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
SAlex |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
10/27/19 |
Review by
SAlex
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is the “real” thing. Wonderful personality and great body. Her soft breasts are real, warm and welcoming. I highly recommend her to anyone that seeks a remarkable time.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
siriusblue |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
10/27/19 |
Seen on 10/21/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had forgotten the sublime feeling of a meeting with Crystal.
As always, a phenomenal massage with an intense connection.
See you soon Crystal.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
crazyb |
DTC |
Yes |
247
|
10/27/19 |
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/18/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was able to see Callie on Friday, I am so impressed with lady!!
Screening was very simple, her responce time was minimal.
I needed to reschedule to an earlier time and she was very willing to do that. Once I arived at her place I was quickley inside. Thats when the fun started. I opted for 90 minutes cause I had read her reviews and knew I wanted to be able to take my time, so damn glad I did that.
BBJB was so awesome DATY was awesome, the cover went on and then thungs really got going. Callie was so much fun I am already planning on seeing her again. As we layed there talking and recovering we have very interesting conversation.
Round two brought out toys and much more fun. This girl never ran out of energy and a smike never left her face. This was the most impressive 90 minutes I have ever had. Callie gave me a workout and made me fell like I was 20 years younger .
Thanks again Callie
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Princesss
|
|
Uncle Sam |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
10/27/19 |
Seen on 10/21/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is my second time I’ve meet this beautiful young women and my experience is getting better and better! Both times have been amazing. Dressed in lingerie! Sexy body, sexy ass, beautiful face, cute boobs, and a outgoing personality, she makes things easy & she loves to have fun. I can’t wait to see her again.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-N/A-25
REBUTTAL:
In response to “smoking, but not during session” - I’m not a cigarette smoker, but I am 420 friendly :)
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Oasis
|
|
randyh |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
10/26/19 |
Review by
randyh
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jesse is a sweetheart. Sweet professional attitude and outstanding CMT, quiet central office location. Genuine caring disposition and talented delivery. Sexy and sweet all rolled into one tight little package. Terrific experience, I definitely recommend and will repeat.
Gentleman; treat this lady right and you will not be disappointed.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
EmilyDMV
|
|
Cruzcontrol39 |
DTC |
Yes |
47
|
10/26/19 |
Seen on 10/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Emily was super nice and provided a great GFE. Def recommend!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
LoversPoint |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
10/26/19 |
Seen on 10/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The most amazing experience. Communication was great all through the week, up till the rendezvous. Delilah was amazing
I am coming back for more.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmen7398
|
|
Funallnight |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
53
|
10/26/19 |
Seen on 10/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I texted Karmen to inquire about her availability and she responded quickly. She asked a couple questions about what I was looking for and was able to schedule me.
I texted that I was on my way and she gave me the address and it was easy to find. She answered the door in a very sexy black dress and a gave me a big hug on the way in.
She is a beautiful MILF and is full of energy. She showed me her new nylon ties she had just put up so we tried those out. They were a lot of fun to play with and then we moved on to DATY. She was very responsive and seamed to enjoy it. The other activities were preformed safe and with lots of enthusiasm. Before I knew it the hour was up and I was on my way. I couldn't have had a better time and I highly recommend a visit.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JessicaRabbit
|
|
Lustseeker |
Denver |
Yes |
73
|
10/26/19 |
Seen on 10/19/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Absolutely gorgeous and beautiful woman. She is an absolute gem. Jessica is way more beautiful in person. She is the type of woman any man would feel privileged to meet up with and would feel like the luckiest guy in the world to end up with. She is stunning, kind and a genuine stunner. I’m not going to go into Symantec’s all I can say is wow ! Thank you Jessica!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-25-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissNicoleenCanna
|
|
19moose75 |
Westminster |
Yes |
24
|
10/26/19 |
Seen on 10/15/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I missed seeing Nicoleen before she took a short break, so when I saw she was back I jumped at the chance to meet her. I could tell by her website and ads that she was going to be fun to hang out with, and I was Not disappointed!
If you're a fan of 'itty bitties' and being smiled at the entire time you're running through a list of pleasurable activities that will leave you well satisfied, yet curiously yearning to repeat immediately after you leave, then I'd consider contacting her before she decides to take another break!
She already knows I want to see her again!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
queeny69
|
|
Profitable1981 |
Thornton |
Yes |
3
|
10/26/19 |
Seen on 10/21/19
Time: 15 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I reached out to her via text and she got back to me right away. Simple verification and she texted me her address. Texted when i got there and again no waiting around she texted right back room number. I got a little confused with the setup of the hotel but she was very understanding. I was nervous because she had no reviews but her pictures won me over and is exactly the type of women i enjoy seeing. Knocked on the door and the women in the pics opended. Very sexy, cute young women wearing a little night gown that she got rid of real fast.Great tits,an ass that begs to be touched. Got comfortable moved to the bed. Everything covered and safe.CBJ that was good and i was ready for the main event in no time. She asked what i like. K9 of course had to have that view of that ass. Super tight fit, really had to ease it in. Once we got going she really wettened up, took a good pounding. I finished deep in her in doggy. She really seemed to enjoy. It was a great time. I'll see her again and next time for longer. Go see her, you will be happy you did.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
Phil-anderer |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
10/26/19 |
Seen on 10/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a GREAT FBSM with Taylor! If you like boobs at all, then go see her. Her session was great, varied, and very sensual.
Highly recommend! Easy setup and everything went smoothly.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Milana.Kumrinova
|
|
rr18114 |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
10/26/19 |
Review by
rr18114
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Everyone else has already mentioned how good she is during session but many might not have gotten a chance to see how she is very patient and considerate as well.
She was very helpful with the directions /instructions despite me being confused earlier. Her hospitality is top notch. She has a very strong work ethic. Not to mention her smile will immediately disarm you. She does this thing with her nails which is hard to put it in words but you are gonna love it once you experience it.
In short : One of the best experiences I have ever had.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nancy love
|
|
jagr68 |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
10/26/19 |
Review by
jagr68
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/20/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Austin Powers once crossed "Threesome w/Japanese Twins" off of his bucket list and now, I can honestly cross off "Threesome w/Thai Twins" off of mine! It's been four hours since I left Sunny & Nancy and I can still smell their perfume. These ladies are truly amazing and a whole lot of fun to be with. Most of their other reviews cover the session details which I can only add that they are all true. Do not skip the opportunity to shower with the Ladies to start, it is unbelievable. Photos are accurate and the Ladies perform all activities with enthusiasm and enjoy being pleasured as well. They are not to be missed so enjoy yourself with them. I know I will again, sometime soon.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunny love
|
|
jagr68 |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
10/26/19 |
Review by
jagr68
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/20/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Austin Powers once crossed "Threesome w/Japanese Twins" off of his bucket list and now, I can honestly cross off "Threesome w/Thai Twins" off of mine! It's been four hours since I left Sunny & Nancy and I can still smell their perfume. These ladies are truly amazing and a whole lot of fun to be with. Most of their other reviews cover the session details which I can only add that they are all true. Do not skip the opportunity to shower with the Ladies to start, it is unbelievable. Photos are accurate and the Ladies perform all activities with enthusiasm and enjoy being pleasured as well. They are not to be missed so enjoy yourself with them. I know I will again, sometime soon.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lindsey Legend
|
|
Copper-pipee |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
10/25/19 |
Seen on 10/20/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nice looking girl. Beautiful eyes, blonde hair with brown eyes. Amazing.
No kissing/nip/bbbj.
Everything else was awesome. I'll definitely be back for another visit.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
EmilyDMV
|
|
CQ |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
10/25/19 |
Review by
CQ
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/18/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I'm shy on first dates. Emily is friendly, open and very easy to talk to. We had a great time getting to know each other and lots of fun. Her communication is excellent. She showed up on time and is 100% easy to spend time with. I highly recommend her to everyone who is thoughtful and has good manners.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AnastasiaPearl
|
|
Mxknpmp69 |
DTC |
Yes |
4
|
10/25/19 |
Seen on 10/19/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow where do i start... screening is easy and quick as long as you provide everything she asks for which is pretty much typical of most providers. After looking at all her pictures on here and her tweeter I knew I had to try to see her and I’m soooo glad I did because she is so damn sexy in person. Looks hotter in person which is crazy because she looks great in her pics. And that ass is perfect. If you are a butt person you definitely don’t want to miss this one it is out of this world. Saw her DTC . She is definitely GFE, loves to kiss . Daty was clean and tasted so good. She has some really nice and full lips and she used them to the fullest for bbbj some of the best I’ve had if not the best. After I tried some Greek from the k9 position I wish I would of lasted longer but with that view from behind it was impossible. But it’s ok cus she far exceeded my expectations. I will definitely see her again on every visit she makes here. Top notch provider! Top notch service! Cant wait to her next visit. Highly recommend
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Syd-1742
|
|
secandw |
Westminster |
Yes |
13
|
10/25/19 |
Review by
secandw
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Syd at an incall location. She is quick in responding with clear communication. She accommodated my request same day and early. Syd is very beautiful with silky skin. I had an amazing experience and will repeat. Although my session was not GFE but she looks open to GFE. Fantastic booty
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jasminewaterss7
|
|
rdv1973 |
Denver |
Yes |
89
|
10/25/19 |
Review by
rdv1973
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/21/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Jasmine is amazing! Her skills are are unmatched. She likes to be in control and all activities are done with pure skill. I hope to see her again.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Asian Angela
|
|
rdv1973 |
Denver |
Yes |
50
|
10/25/19 |
Review by
rdv1973
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Angela is amazing. She likes to take control and shows you what she wants. She is so sexy.BBBJ was to die for and action in front of the mirror was a sweet surprise. I would definitely repeat!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
siriusblue |
Boulder |
Yes |
116
|
10/25/19 |
Seen on 10/19/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lauren was easy to reach by phone just after she posted a listing and we met with no hassle at a nice location in Westminster. Her photos are legit but some of them are not very flattering. In person Lauren is beautiful. A lovely face, big smile, and a slender but healthy body. Almost my height, with long legs, a perfect bum, petite figure, and a flat belly. Lauren offered massage to start, but I declined, and after brief introductions we moved on to getting to know each other in a safe, enthusiastic and acrobatic manner. This was not a girlfriend type encounter, and I wasn’t after that so YMMV, but the activities we shared were exceptional in intensity, variety and duration, leading to the most fantastic conclusion I’ve experienced in quite a while. Afterwards Lauren was fun to chat with. She comes around pretty frequently and I’m sure we will meet again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
eclispe6969
|
|
1020 gunner |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
10/25/19 |
Seen on 10/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow been trying to meet up with Sally for a couple go arounds and she was cool enough to let me know she had an incall set up booking was super simply I showered and blasted on down to denver half hour late of course she was very accommodating of my tardiness though I wouldn't make it a habit she's not afraid to tell you what's what. Got to the incall and up to the room I was greeted by a petite tiny tight woman who's pictures absolutly do not do her justice. We chit chatted for a while it was like catching up with an old friend when it got down to it a bbbj that was amazing followed by multiple positions each better than the last. I highly suggest a visit to Sally she's nice fun not a clock watcher and as her ad says tiiigghht. Couldnt recommend her more.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunny love
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
10/25/19 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sunny Love is one of my ATF's and for good reason: She is a stunningly beautiful woman who is very easy going and playful. She has an insatiable appetite when it comes to providing a total GFE experience including DFK which is a real turn on for me. I gave her her first "O" for the day orally which she enjoyed immensely then proceeded to pleasure me in all ways possible (BBBJ, BLS, TUMA). Well, the cover finally went on after lots of foreplay and she gave me a steamy CG ride to die for! She eventually chimed in and asked if I wanted to switch, I said sure so we switched to standing K9 and I could have finished in that position but she said she wanted to finish orally with CIM which was awesome! I can't wait to see her again, hope she returns soon :)
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
codger |
Westminster |
Yes |
152
|
10/25/19 |
Review by
codger
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great time with Lulu. She was so nice, great greeting and made me feel comfortable and at ease. Great body and very soft skin. 'Smooth as a baby butt' is an accurate description. She really is a China doll. Only downside for me was her distance from where I live but will likely return she is worth it
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cherielynn-BANNED
|
|
CFD1 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
45
|
10/24/19 |
Review by
CFD1
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Enjoyed my time with her, a real gem to be found in Fort Collins. Didn't take long to learn that we have similar working backgrounds, so nice to have a discussion with someone that really understands the types of things we have done and seen! The time went much to fast and I would love to see her again. Treat this little lady like the diamond that she is!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SultryKitten
|
|
ishmael2 |
DTC |
Yes |
84
|
10/24/19 |
Review by
ishmael2
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had been looking forward to meeting Samantha for a long time as she is friends with Raine who is one of my favorites. We met at her very nice DTC in call and enjoyed getting to know each other. Samantha provides a wonderful GFE with a very sensual and skillful session of giving and receiving before a very rewarding finish. Samantha is a lovely and friendly woman that I am happy to know. Thanks ,Samantha.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
butaflirb69
|
|
Bajamagic |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
10/24/19 |
Seen on 10/16/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw this beautiful lady at her easy to find clean incall location. I was greeted by her and she was wearing sexy lingerie and we sat down and chatted for a bit to get to know each other. She was very responsive to daty and nipple play. She has a nice tone and lets you know that she is enjoying. BBBJ was very nice and almost made me finish right there. She then pulled out some toys and we had some more fun. The finish was great. I definitely recommend her for a fun time.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alia Abaza
|
|
Fourplayluvr |
DTC |
Yes |
103
|
10/24/19 |
Seen on 10/19/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met on short notice on a Saturday morning. Returned my text immediately. I walked in her room an hour later to see a beautiful naked woman on the bed. Everything was performed with enthusiasm and great eye contact. This girls body is flawless! I would highly recommend!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natural Natalie
|
|
DeMarco-8036 |
Denver |
Yes |
77
|
10/24/19 |
Seen on 10/17/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great outcall meeting with Natalie.
She is everything she advertises, we enjoyed our time a lot with starting with a little chat and then on to some passionate DFK. We moved to the bedroom and she is all woman with perfect curves. Just a statuesque beauty!
Covered GFE is how I'd describe our meeting which I was just fine with. She is passionate about the activities and feels like a real lover with a lot of eye contact and very sexy pillow talk.
I'll see her again for sure.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalia Mori
|
|
DeMarco-8036 |
DTC |
Yes |
14
|
10/24/19 |
Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This woman is absolutely stunning and full GFE. She visits Denver regularly and I will be seeing her regularly.
Model looks, fit body and great personality. It's my second visit with her and both have been GFE with a little PSE, DFK deep UTF and multiple positions engaged with extreme enthusiasm.
Highly recommended.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
The Naughty Professor
|
|
SouthernPunter |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
10/24/19 |
Seen on 10/18/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Other reviews have mentioned, but I'll reiterate that she gives an excellent therapeutic massage. My shoulder is moving so much better this morning after she worked on it.
Oh, and she's a beautiful lady with an easy going personality. On the flip, she has her own unique and very sexy style. I left very satisfied.
I'm gonna be a repeat for certain.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Exquisite *KLN*
|
|
ReadySetGoForIt |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
10/24/19 |
Seen on 10/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Petite, tight body. Very athletic and flexible :) She's that little hottie you see at the gym and can't stop peeking at her - think fitness model. Nikki is vocal, enthusiastic, happy to both lead and follow. She's very friendly and will put you at ease immediately and then the fun begins.
PM for initial contact and references, then text afterwards.
BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS
She'll be gone by the time this is published but definitely "favorite" her and check back often, maybe later this year. Get in line behind me.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jemma_Stone
|
|
Mr.Pink |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
10/24/19 |
Review by
Mr.Pink
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/18/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met with Jemma for a 30 minute session. She opened the door, she's a tall drink of water. She has great milky white skin, don't know if that's her Irish, or Viking side, but it's a real turn on.
I really enjoyed listening to her stories and adventures. She's witty, intelligent, and sexy AF.
We got down to business after a while, she didn't disappoint. All activities were preformed with a lot of enthusiasm.
I hope she stays in town, she's one in a million.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Natalya
|
|
xaviour_trout |
DTC |
Yes |
21
|
10/24/19 |
Seen on 10/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Natalya was fun to be around and is a great host. She knows what she's doing and enjoys the hobby.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DDD+-38-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Adeles-Love
|
|
Steelcowboy |
DTC |
Yes |
62
|
10/24/19 |
Seen on 10/18/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first encounter with her. Tried about a month ago but scheduled did not work. I’m glad I reached out to her again. She is amazing. I will definitely return to visit this sensual sexy woman again.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
queeny69
|
|
Googleybear |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
3
|
10/24/19 |
Seen on 10/14/19
Time: 15 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Queeny69 is a gorgeous woman. Initial setup was by text, and a bit tedious, but understandable. CBJ and mish we’re enjoyed.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|