Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12501 - 12550 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
winter kay fornyhucker Colorado Springs Yes 103 11/9/19
Review by fornyhucker (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome 2-girl experience, they were both very beautiful and skilled. I do not regret this one bit!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sapphire-1569 acmb2017 DTC Yes 1 11/9/19
Review by acmb2017 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Found her via a different site. Prompt communication and straight simple screening. Her room was clean and she was dressed in a skin tight dress. She is absolutely the cute lady in her pics. Great eyes and a smile so pretty. She has some basic rules and all is safe but very good regardless.The softest skin and sweetest giggle I have experienced in awhile. If you looking for GFE she may not be for you as limitations on those activities. Super into the session regardless with audible indications of pleasure. I absolutely enjoyed the Mish and lazy dog fun as well as the full explorations that are in her boundaries. Super tight and wet fun to be had. She just recently started visiting Denver but seems to really enjoy our city. I recommend giving her a call and see for yourself.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO littlejohny6 Denver Yes 38 11/8/19
Review by littlejohny6 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Madison was a complete package in one, beautiful and sexy. Nice upscale apartment no problem parking. Response to texts was very prompt. She started of with a mutual shower where she cleaned me up. On to the bed where she started off with dfk and bbbj which was very nice on came the cover she rode CG nice and slow with rythm, changed to mish there goes round one. Cleaned me and cuddled and talked before we started round 2 some more bbbj and mish where she had a big O and then to long doggie enjoyed the view from behind and did I mention there where mirrors to see yourself in action couldn't cum was too much for me. Both headed back to shower cleaned up a big warm kiss and hug before leaving. Very nice experience with a cute provider. Will definitely repeat. Thank You Madison wish you all the best


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire smash DTC Yes 90 11/8/19
Review by smash (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy via tob. Met her at dtc in an upscale hotel. She is very beautiful with stunning eyes. She is very delicate, totally engaged and excellent lover. Complete gfe. Felt the connection with her. I will definitely repeat. Can’t forget her kisses and her saying “ I love your eyes” Thanks you Claire.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel Hayes VIP GolfersTan Las Vegas Yes 34 11/8/19
Review by GolfersTan (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Hazel in Vegas at my hotel. Easy set up. Good communication. She is a wonderful girl. Very sweet and charming. All previous reviews are accurate in terms of describing her skills. Enjoyed my time with her.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 LLINSOMNIAC Denver Yes 49 11/8/19
Review by LLINSOMNIAC (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl is awesome, shes super sweet, easy to be around. super hot, amazing tits, loves to please. enjoyed daty, bbbj, cfs. I will see her again for sure!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia Alan2157 DTC Yes 87 11/8/19
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw all the reviews for Alexandra which I found to be very accurate. She is total GFE. Very accommodating. Not in a rush very down to earth. I highly recommend.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VIPAaliyah toucan123 DTC Yes 9 11/7/19
Review by toucan123 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Aaliyah on fairly short notice. She was very accommodating. The location was in a nice spot. I was greeted at the door and she was definitely the girl on the photos. One thing I have to say is she has the best ass I’ve ever had the pleasure of seeing up close. The session was a good pace. She gave a very nice bbbj before proceeding with the cover. We went through all sort of positions but the view from the back was amazing. We finished up and then had a very nice conversation. She is very sweet and I wouldn’t hesitate to see her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu grokker Denver Yes 152 11/7/19
Review by grokker (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup and commynication by text message was as easy as it should be. Lulu is a friendly and fun little lady and is my new first choice.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VIPAaliyah jagr68 Denver Yes 9 11/7/19
Review by jagr68 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My review of the amazing Aaliyah is long overdue and I only hope that this goddess can forgive my tardiness. I drove through a raging snow storm for my meeting with Aaliyah and WOW, was I ever glad that I did. Her photos are recent, real & accurate but I would have to say that she is even more beautiful in person. Aaliyah is a total safety girl, not GFE, which is fine as we both enjoyed the "festivities" immensely and she performs all very well & with enthusiasm. A "bubbly" personality radiates from this sexy young Lady that I found to be irresistible and she is most certainly, not a clock watcher. She is a special treat that should not be missed & will most certainly be high on my repeat list! Thank you again, Aaliyah, for a fabulous time. As always YMMV, CBJ/MPCFS/K9/MSOG.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsCherry Alkaline Denver Yes 14 11/7/19
Review by Alkaline (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Cherry and had an amazing time. She was able to schedule a time right after she had gotten to her hotel, which I really appreciated. Set up was easy and she was ready when I arrived. She is breathtakingly beautiful, her body is insane. We talked for awhile when I got to her room and she is very personable. I was immediately comfortable around her. We started with bbbj and then everything that followed was covered. her on top, K-9, then finished off with more bj. Loved every minute and actually went back for seconds before she left town later in the week. Will definitely repeat whenever she is in town again. Highly recommend.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah DeVerioux KGT8 Colorado Springs Yes 31 11/7/19
Review by KGT8 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Let me start by saying that I didn’t want to write this review for my own selfish reasons, because I don’t want the secrete to get out; Savannah D is a 5-star experience. Set up was easy and her place is clean, safe, and lovely. Savannah D is a gorgeous woman with a tight little body. She’s smart, down to earth, and has a great personality. Our time together was amazing, and I’m definitely going back for more. She’s classy, so please treat her as such.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Vix Dionysus939 Fort Collins Yes 50 11/7/19
Review by Dionysus939 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alexis is a very attractive lady both physically and as company. I had a wonderful time with her. I will definitely be scheduling another session. Alexis is the hot girl next door you were always afraid to ask out. Do it! You won't be sorry.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Syd-1742 lane30 Fort Collins Yes 13 11/7/19
Review by lane30 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Guys, Syd is awesome! Besides being great at what she does, she’s super cool and laid back. She will make you feel comfortable and relaxed. It’s clear she really wants to make sure you have a good time and I will definitely see her again when she’s in town. I left fully satisfied!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovelylucy12 boxer-6526 DTC Yes 17 11/7/19
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Lucy earlier this week before she left town. Second time I saw her during this trip. She is amazing. Easy set up, if you have been pre-screened with her. Nice in-call. She spoils you with shower, which she takes with you and washes every inch, and lets you wash her. After drying each other off, foreplay and kissing commence, leading to all the fun bbbj, daty, and CFS positions one cares about. We completed in 69 with mindblowing CIM. She is one of my favorites.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds Hulk Denver Yes 142 11/7/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reese is an absolutely gorgious woman with a picture perfect body. Her sense of humor and seductive nature are both very mesmerising. She is a true GFE provider in every way, not a clock watcher and really seems to enjoy our time together. There is no need to repeat the list of acronyms here, they are all provided with much enthusiasm. This was my 5th time seeing her and I will continue to repeat as long as she will have me.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Smilee Ender Boulder Yes 31 11/7/19
Review by Ender (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/19
Time: 12+ hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've had many wonderful dates with Rylee, every time I’m with her, I’m simply blown away. Rylee is beautiful, well-spoken, and an incredibly intelligent woman. Her incall is always safe, and comfortable. Rylee is a delight! I’m impressed with her communication, her way of connecting and making me feel like I’m the only one in her world. I feel like we both and be ourselves. For me, establishing a connection determines how fondly I will remember the session, and I’m about to break out into song and dance, I just can’t stop smiling! Rylee is very kind, and I consider myself fortunate to be friends with someone as amazing as her! Thank you Rylee, for planning out an amazing date, I look forward to many more in the future!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny love DenverB99 Denver Yes 36 11/7/19
Review by DenverB99 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don’t have much to add that hasn’t been written. She is my new ATF and I cannot wait till she comes back. She did mention to me where she is based - the session was so amazing that I’m considering making a visit there. My only regret was not seeing her again before she left. All activities performed with the utmost enthusiasm and skill - DFK (lots), CG, MISH, TUMA, BLS, SHOWER.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha contrails Boulder Yes 62 11/7/19
Review by contrails (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an absolute pleasure meeting this lady. Excellent communication to set up and schedule. Wonderful session with the massage and I really enjoyed talking to her. Highly recommended.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO BinklesW Denver Yes 38 11/6/19
Review by BinklesW (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Madison for the first time today and she was wonderful. Started with an enchanting shower and left with a huge smile. I will be thinking of her for a long time to come. Her pictures are absolutely accurate and I was amazed by her lingerie. I highly recommend seeing her 5 stars. She was caring, sweet, gentle and so many other adjectives. All her other reviews were spot on, check them out, check her out! Thanks again Madison!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana Joshua321 Chicago Yes 111 11/6/19
Review by Joshua321 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ChicagoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Best booty EVER !!! Contacted her and we met that same day. Easy location. When she opened the door god damn !! Super sexy from head to toes! We spoke for a while thrn moved to bed started with a covered blow job.. then she rode my dick like a champ! Came to quick her fault for being so sexy ! She then gave me a light massage.. and of to round two ! Doggie for a bit and was that a sight. Finally came she cleaned me up chated for a bit. She is amaxing highly recomend !


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver dbuko Denver Yes 42 11/6/19
Review by dbuko (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Hazel for an hour outcall. She arrived a bit cold from taking a scooter to meet me Her sweet soft skin was covered in sexy goosebumps - I had fun warming her up! She was dressed in a tight short dress. Hazel has an awesome attitude and is an absolute blast to me with. She is super positive, fun, and full of energy. From the moment she entered my room, it was nonstop GFE action. I loved every minute. She is an excellent partner, sweet, giving, the right size, and we really clicked. Highly recommend and I would love to repeat.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce dbuko Colorado Springs Yes 125 11/6/19
Review by dbuko (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/19
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She rescued my night when another provider ghosted me. Texting communication was prompt, and easy. She came for a 45 minute outcall. She was super nice, friendly, and looked great - just like her pics. She changed into a cute lingerie outfit, which I hadn't even requested but was an awesome surprise. We chatted for a bit and when she got comfortable with me it was off to the races. She is quite skilled, and she blew my mind, twice! Good GFE. She has a good heart and a good sense of humor. Would repeat.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TabathaGrey SirWilliam00 Westminster Yes 17 11/6/19
Review by SirWilliam00 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an excellent treat to meet Tabatha on Halloween! She was really fun to talk to and spend time with, very enthusiastic and beautiful. Really glad I got a chance to meet her. She met me at the door in a very form fitting dress, really long black hair and a pretty face with a big smile. After spending a little while making out, she went on to do other things with her saliva that were also quite enjoyable... and let me use my mouth to good benefit on her as well, after which we had even more fun together. MSOG was absolutely tried for, but I was too tired that day to make it happen within the hour we had together. Every aspect of her was clean and delicious.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina chewbilicious DTC Yes 145 11/6/19
Review by chewbilicious (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wonderful 5 star GFE experience. DIning was wonderful and responsive. She really warmed me up on this cold day! Silky smoother, safe activities, I have no doubt that I’ll be seeing her again soon.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sensualamber JustDabblin Denver Yes 36 11/6/19
Review by JustDabblin (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time with Amber, this was the third time I've seen her and it's just keeps getting better as the comfort level grows each visit. She's very personable, EASY on the eyes and has a very interesting, old soul. Just the conversation alone is delightful, but her massage abilities and desire for you to have a pleasant experience makes visiting her well worth the visit. I highly recommend her and agree with the other reviews, this is a very beautiful, sensual young lady whom I hope is around for quite a while.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel chunky4096-7166 Denver Yes 67 11/6/19
Review by chunky4096-7166 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/28/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Raquel has the touch, face and body of an angel. Her therapeutic massage skills are outstanding. I’ve enjoyed several visits with her and have never left disappointed. If you’re looking for a strong combination of therapeutic and fbsm skills, then Raquel is your lady!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nancy love Hobbyguy1985 DTC Yes 28 11/6/19
Review by Hobbyguy1985 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing time with Nancy and Sunny. From the moment I walked in it was PSE the entire hour. They treated me like a king and the action literally never stopped between rounds. Luckily I can make that happen, YMMV. We all could not get enough of each other. Next time I might opt for more time because all three of us together seemed insatiable. An experience that can never be topped or duplicated, I will see you both when you are back next year for sure!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny love Hobbyguy1985 DTC Yes 36 11/6/19
Review by Hobbyguy1985 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing time with Sunny and her sister Nancy. From the moment I walked in it was just simply being treated like a king by both of them. Sensual shower experience, and PSE throughout. After round 1 Nancy just kept going and then sunny joined back in to start round 2. The action was literally non stop the entire hour. I can’t wait to see these two beautiful ladies again when they come back next year. Nothing can top this experience.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Suzi thomas.ga Denver Yes 26 11/6/19
Review by thomas.ga (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had Suzi over for a late night meeting, easy to schedule and verify with. She showed up on time and looking great! Very down to earth and eager to please. All the gfe activities we are all looking for no phone distractions was engaged and focused on me from start to finish ran a little over and was in no rush. We genuine great experience. Can’t go wrong here.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit Jacksrabit Colorado Springs Yes 34 11/6/19
Review by Jacksrabit (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a true gem. It's like finding an arrowhead, something so rare and precious. Hey boys treat this one right as she is a true class act. I seriously enjoyed our talk almost as much as the fbsm. As much as I would like her all to myself I know it cant be....so for that I cant stress enough that you treat her with respect. A true class act. Oh and if you cant follow her simple directions and rules then you should look elsewhere.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Lindsey-8636 Synoches DTC Yes 1 11/6/19
Review by Synoches (64 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve been seeing Lindsey post her listings on STG and have been interested in meeting up with her. In truth, at this point, I’ve actually seen her twice but I guess that’s a testament to the fact that I had a good time with her. She’s super friendly and even over text, just comes across as a laid back and down to earth person. In any case, after a few times of trying to line our times up, I was able to get an appointment lined up. Typical multi-call system and I met her at a hotel in the tech center. We started with cuddling, kissing her body and nipples and eventually, DATY, which she is very reactive to. From there, we did multiple position CFS which she also reacts to very nicely. She doesn’t offer GFE but it’s not a simple 3G either. Somewhere in between but definitely worthwhile. I look forward to having Lindsey as part of our Denver scene in the future.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-29-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela BallR Denver Yes 50 11/6/19
Review by BallR (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Trick or treat members! Met up with Angela after returning back to the Mile High city on this Halloween Eve. Picked up where we left off from a previously visit this summer. Angela is charismatic and genuine. Combined with her sense of humor and other qualities I will reserve for myself, she's a true GFE provider. Until we meet again, thank you Angela! BallR


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Fun71 Denver Yes 75 11/5/19
Review by Fun71 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have seen her many times always fantastic, cant wait for next time. super sexy, super fit.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire BallR DTC Yes 90 11/5/19
Review by BallR (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Made contact with Claire, verified and did screening. Set it up quickly after and followed directions to incall. Start to finish GFE quality time. Had conversation in between rounds and will see again before she leaves. BallR


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NellySexyLatina Xavier2255 Westminster Yes 31 11/5/19
Review by Xavier2255 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Nelly and received a prompt reply. We arranged to meet at her incall. Her pics are accurate, in fact she looks better in person. Very cute and sexy lady with a great body. She said everything covered in her text but she changed her mind after seeing me in person and started with a mind blowing bbbj. Really nice daty. Will leave the other details out. Definitely recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi pyramid Denver Yes 38 11/5/19
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/30/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Super easy set up with quick communication. Cute, tall and lean. What's not to like. Don't get me wrong, this gal is FTF, but she is funny and has a great sense of humor. I would have her over to watch a football game or just meet at a bar to hang out. Super cool chick. I will repeat.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne dude2112 Westminster Yes 96 11/5/19
Review by dude2112 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally got opportunity to meet with Adrianne while she was passing through Westminster. Our schedules were able to align, and I jumped at the chance. Communication was a breeze, and we met at her upscale location. I must admit, when she opened the door, I was taken aback by how beautiful she was in person. My nerves were put at ease once I learned how approachable and down to earth she was. Me conversed a little to get to know eachother, and quickly proceeded to the main event. She is very responsive, sensual, and passionate, and time went by way too fast. I've been a hobbyist for a little while now, and I think I finally found my ATF. If you have the chance to meet Adrianne, take it. I cannot recommend her enough, though I would love to keep her for myself! Thank you again, Adrianne!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver pyramid Denver Yes 42 11/4/19
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/19
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just read all the previous reviews. They are spot on. Beautiful gal, great personality and awesome GFE. She's a busy lady so just be patient scheduling with her. You won't regret it when you finally meet.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexxie Lexxie luvbrunettes Colorado Springs Yes 4 11/4/19
Review by luvbrunettes (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met up with Lexxie for a Friday afternoon treat. I’ve had a string of bad providers lately, which made Lexxie a welcome change. She’s an attractive lady, down to earth, and as clean as she says she is. I absolutely loved her girl next door, GFE style of service. Very clean and safe incall. Awesome UTF skills, and some very nice , very lickable tits :) she’s a very accommodating provider. She has some very simple, respectful rules- but trust me, it’s easy, and nothing that will ruin your fun. I plan to repeat, a few times. I hope to become a regular.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
marlaina like2lick-3277 Denver Yes 32 11/4/19
Review by like2lick-3277 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Marlaina several times in the last couple of years. She is wonderful to talk to , she loves to cuddle and adult activities are first rate. Giving and receiving oral, kissing lightly, and FS that is top-notch. She is also incredibly punctual. Always arrives right on time. You won't go wrong if you see her. Highly recommend Marlaina.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikole West DJfox DTC Yes 61 11/4/19
Review by DJfox (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We had exchanged texts earlier this year but were unable to meet. I saw that our paths were going to cross but was hesitant as she didn't have many reviews and a search on her number and email didn't lead to any information. She convinced me she is for real and I am glad we met. When we met my first comment to her was that her pics really don't do her any justice and she needs to get a professional photographer to shoot her. She has an incredible personality, with a suave demeanor. We sat on the sofa and chatted and that's when I noticed that her incredible DDs were spilling out of her sheen dress. She moved closer and touched me gently to calm my nerves. From there on it was pure bliss. Started with light kisses and some mutual groping. Soon the kisses got hot and passionate and we both wasted no time in getting naked. I asked her to play with herself while we kissed and she was soon moaning. She moved down and played with my dick and was soon sucking on it. I requested her to not use her hands as that would have ended things early for me. Had her lie down and face fucked her. Covered up and she rode me CG. Sucked on her lovely DD MMs. She has a fantastic ass which she used well while grinding me. Flipped her and entered in mish. Couldn't last too long and exploded inside her while holding on to her ass. She disposed the cover and got me a warm towel. We lay in bed and chatted and kissed. I was running late and got ready. She stayed naked the entire time. Kissed and promised we would meet again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovelylucy12 YankeeClipper Fort Collins Yes 17 11/4/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: There isnt much to add to the already steller reviews. Lucy makes you feel comfortable right away. The mutual shower got my engine going open throttle. Lucy has a tight spinner body with a great attitude and was a great experience the whole time. Luch Wii rock your world and if your thinking about seeing her.....the do it!! Thank you Lucy


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashleigh GND thaetviking Denver Yes 5 11/4/19
Review by thaetviking (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been playing tag with her and missed her the last few times she was in town. Finally caught her ad and hit her up. Set up was easy. Shortly before I arrived I let her know and got her room number. No waiting!!! Went up and she greeted me at the door was a passionate kiss. She wanted that kiss to go on for what seemed forever. We went to the bed. She is very very GFE. I had a passionate time with her and we chatted between sessions. I may have to move to Texas so I can see her more often ;)


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Breasts: Natural Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx Redheadturtle Boulder Yes 106 11/3/19
Review by Redheadturtle (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow is about all I can say. Wonderful woman. Thoroughly enjoyed the time that she spent with her. Very kind person and fun to talk to. Nice to find an intelligent and beautiful lady in the north area. Will be watching for her every time she visits town


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NellySexyLatina Milehighkid303 Denver Yes 31 11/3/19
Review by Milehighkid303 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nelly is amazing, she does keep a cold apartment but other than that she is cute and she is easy going. Pleasurable experience definitely recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TabathaGrey decafnaetd Westminster Yes 17 11/3/19
Review by decafnaetd (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had been trying to schedule a meeting with Tabatha for a while, and finally all the planets aligned. Met her at her Westminster incall and was delighted to find a beautiful lady who checks all of my boxes - she's pretty darn near perfect. Smart, easy to talk to, we laughed a lot, and her body just does it for me. I was struck at how soft her skin is. Her lips are even softer. Met at the door of her Westminster incall, she was looking very sexy in shorts, and a fishnet body suit. She greeted me with a kiss and a little bit of getting to know me. From there we proceeded to a full gfe time, first on her knees, then onto the bed where I returned the favor. Then on with the cover until we were both satisfied. I very much enjoyed my session and I have to say, I'm a bit smitten. I look forward to seeing her again!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sassy2184 cwagoner3335 Denver Yes 28 11/3/19
Review by cwagoner3335 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/28/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sassy is a beautiful woman. She is fun to talk to and very sensual, she even had porn playing on the tv which was a plus. She was complete gfe and was not a clock watcher at all. Enjoyed my time with her and would definitely reccomend!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha JPMcGuire Boulder Yes 62 11/2/19
Review by JPMcGuire (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a fun girl! From the second I got a nice long welcoming hug I felt a connection. Sasha is just the right amount of sexy, sensual, naughty, classy and intelligence all rolled up into a beautiful Woman’s body. Her Boulder incall is upscale, safe and very comfortable. She uses a professional, heated, massage table . Her FBSM is heavy on the ‘S’. Her touch is intoxicating. Lot’s of teasing and bringing you right to the edge. And that’s before the flip!. I opted for the Nude session and I highly recommend it. Her profile states ‘trimmed’ grooming. Let me tell ya gent’s, She has a perfect hair pie. Just the right amount of fun fur. I’ve been thinking about a return visit every since I left her drive way. As always YMMV but as for me, I might just become a regular. Thanx Sasha!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny love pandarus23 Denver Yes 36 11/2/19
Review by pandarus23 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The aliases that Nancy and Sunny have chosen are on point because I LOVED every moment of this encounter! I loved them stripping off my clothes. I loved them quickly getting out of their lingerie, revealing their tight bodies and lovely MMs. I loved them showering with me, rubbing the soapy, naked bodies against me. I loved them giving me a blue plate special. I loved Sunny sitting on my face while Nancy gave me a delightful BBBJ I loved them riding me while they kissed each other. I loved them building me up for at least 45 minutes before an incredible release. But most of all, I loved their enthusiasm and their fun attitude. I also love that they don't live here... because I'd be broke!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: