Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12351 - 12400 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Lexy-skate Alwaysready DTC Yes 129 11/24/19
Review by Alwaysready (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, Lexy is a take-charge kind of girl and so complimentary. Was a lot of fun and she had so much enthusiasm I couldn't contain myself. Next time hopefully we can enjoy more activities!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 Chubby Denver Yes 89 11/24/19
Review by Chubby (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My lucky day. I've been looking for a new local regular since my ATF retired. Jasmine may be it. Nice incall apartment in SE Denver. Among the most incredible curvy bodies out there. Beautiful face. Hoping she'll let me take her to dinner later this week. Drang a bottle of wine I brought. DATY, BBBJ, CFS, MISH, DOGGIE, CG, more BBBJ standing in front of the mirror. Really amazing personality and conversation.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain Bit Banger Pueblo Yes 93 11/24/19
Review by Bit Banger (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/19
Time: 12+ hrs Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is another review for a favorite travelling companion. We’ve done this often enough that we fall into the routine like an old married couple. (Yes, we even occasionally tease & bicker.) This trip was one of our longest yet, covering over a dozen states. We rode the Appalachian Mountains; you hardly know she’s there on the back of the bike. We frolicked in the salt waters of both the Atlantic & the Gulf, nude when we could. We ate lots of interesting cuisine, toured museums, met a few friends and characters along the way, and basically enjoyed each other’s company. When disaster struck, she stepped up to the plate and drove when I couldn’t. Sex? Sometimes, always good. Perhaps not enough for her while I was incapacitated. But that’s not the point of these adventures. Though you may have seen her pictures for years, she really hasn’t changed much. So I clicked 'Yes' even though they're old photos. She’s still a little leprechaun. Smoking? She's not a chimney, but not shy about smoking when I did. She even shared a few cigars & Scotch when the occasion warranted. Bottom line: Would I repeat the adventure? Most definitely.


Age: 55 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HaileyNite Imyrhklbry Denver Yes 7 11/24/19
Review by Imyrhklbry (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Third time seeing this beautiful lady in the past month. She's tall, sexxxy, and much hotter than her photos! Each visit better than the previous time! This evening she arrived for a late night rendezvous, and within minutes of arriving, we were taking a shower together making out like a couple of high school kids, with the house to ourselves! Great kisser with lots of mutual fondling! Once dried off we headed to the bedroom where the temperature jumped to HOT! Keeping details between us, but will definitely plan a return visit again, soon if she's willing!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kitty Mckenzie diggin dog Boulder Yes 43 11/24/19
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kitty is a gorgeous woman but a bit on the quiet side. I loved her natural, beautiful, and perky breasts and nipples. She was prompt with text responses, has a great in-call location in North Boulder, and gives a CMT-worthy massage with a very sensual touch, and provided me with an explosive finish. I am delighted that I was finally able to meet her once our schedules allowed. She travels out of town a lot, so when she posts that she's back and available, don't waste any time in contacting her.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi TheCoordinator Denver Yes 38 11/24/19
Review by TheCoordinator (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is long over due. Had been wanting to meet up with Lyndzi for a long time. Finally got to meet her at a nice little hotel. Set up was easy via text and she was very responsive. She said she was getting in the shower and to come on in, she'd leave the door propped. Sure enough, she was in the shower. I let her know I was there and then sat on the bed. maybe I should have joined her in the shower? but I didn't. so I sat on the bed. She came out in only a towel and said she hoped I didn't mind wet hair (I did not! ) We cuddled on the bed getting to know each other then began the fun. Bbbj was to die for, then on to covered mish and doggy. Her body is gorgeous and just my type. Hope to see you again!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin FoCofun Fort Collins Yes 53 11/24/19
Review by FoCofun (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Kristen at her incall on the preferable side of Fort Collins. Set up was seamless, quick, and easy. Kristen is absolutely gorgeous. Her pics are her but she is even better looking in person. After some intros, we were both naked in no time. The time we spent together was amazing, everything I hoped for. I highly recommend you see her when she visits.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sassy2184 TheCoordinator Denver Yes 28 11/24/19
Review by TheCoordinator (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Sassy via text. Set up was quick and easy. But once on site she wasn't ready and told me to wait for her text. Waited quite a while, finally reached out again and it was a go! Met Sassy and she turned on her TV which had an enormous amount of porn choices. After selecting something to our liking she jumped right in with a bbbj and then covered mish and doggy. The view from the back was great and I never finish from that but her moaning got me there!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen Sinjikun Denver Yes 54 11/24/19
Review by Sinjikun (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Her screening is Intense but well worth it. Im sure it weeds out those who aren't serious to see her. She was sweet, greeted me with a hug at the door. Her picture are accurate. Her great. For myself who havent really been sexually active for awhile, she was gentle and encouraging. I wish she was local as she would be my ATF. I'll have to very soon.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
4lena4-BANNED TheCoordinator Denver Yes 40 11/24/19
Review by TheCoordinator (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Lena twice now. Each time was super easy to set up via text. She puts you at ease and has some amazing abilities! Very accommodating.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg rman43 Westminster Yes 106 11/23/19
Review by rman43 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/19
Time: 15 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a session, all the reviews are accurate. Saw on short notice very accommodating. We chatted it up for a bit; and then the gauntlet was thrown down. She was more than willing to challenge me on her BBBJ skills. I cannot lie it was amazing. Super chill lady with awesome head game highly recommended.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu contrails Westminster Yes 152 11/23/19
Review by contrails (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As always LuLu is very accommodating and saw me on very short notice. All activities were safe and performed with a lot of enthusiasm. She is nice to be around and has a very lean body with gorgeous long hair.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe RRabble Colorado Springs Yes 82 11/23/19
Review by RRabble (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Zoe is fantastic. Very Cute spinner type. Pictures don't do her justice. She has a gorgeous body and she knows how to use it. Starts with the best BBBJ in town. It's all I can do not to blow it all right away. She really gets into it and seems to really enjoy herself. This is my second time to see Zoe and I will definitely be back. My new ATF. you will not be disappointed!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss new60sguy Boulder Yes 65 11/23/19
Review by new60sguy (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If there is such a thing as a GFE FBSM then this is it. A beautiful petite woman with the gift of supreme sensuality. Crystal Bliss indeed! A delightful afternoon that I will always remember...


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VIPAaliyah marcus1961 Longmont Yes 9 11/23/19
Review by marcus1961 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setting up an appointment with Aaliyah was easy with some light screening. It was easy to communicate with her via text message to set up an appointment for later that same day. Typical two-call system and I arrived outside her hotel room door with great anticipation. When I walked into the room, I was very pleased by what I saw. She is definitely the girl in the pictures...young and very attractive. She was wearing a blouse and tight jeans, which accentuated her perfect ass perfectly! We had a nice conversation at first...she was friendly and happy to share a little bit about her life. I felt like I was talking to a friend I hadn't seen in a while. I was sitting on the edge of the bed as we talked, and she started to undress gradually. The transition to adult activities was very smooth and natural. As her clothes came off, my eyes popped out of my head...this girl's ass is the best I've ever seen, and her boobs aren't far behind! BBBJ, MPCFS, and she really seemed to enjoy it. I have a beard and moustache, and some providers don't like it when I gently lick their ears or kiss their necks, but Aaliyah genuinely seemed to enjoy the sensation. She closed her eyes, offered her ears and neck, and moaned quietly, which was a real turn-on for me. I can't wait until she comes back to Denver...I will definitely see her again!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mihlani_love Savoir Faire DTC Yes 6 11/23/19
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My place had just landed, LOL and I found myself browsing TOB. Ms Mihlani's profile grabbed my attention right away. I contacted her through TOB and she responded pretty quickly. Set up a session with a short notice and Ms Mihlani handled it like a pro. She had no problem with being ready/available with my request (my kind of woman). Once I arrived at her in call location, I text for the room number and she responded fairly quickly. A couple of knocks and to my left was a very pretty Latina dressed in white. This woman is laid back, direct and she will definitely let you know if you do something she doesn't like. She has a very limited menu and is not GFE. I enjoyed my time with Ms Mihlani, jeesh she has a nice soft lovely ass that I just couldn't seem to stop touching. I can't wait to see you in Vegas, take care of yourself. The Savior Faire "I am about to ???" Award goes to the lovely Ms Mihlani...........


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RedHeadTigerLily lintlizard DTC Yes 10 11/23/19
Review by lintlizard (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lily is an exquisite young woman - she has no enhancements and very little ink to detract from her natural beauty. She is a tall, statuesque redhead who could easily be walking the runway in a New York or Paris fashion show - her dazzling green eyes are windows to a sparkling spirit, and her body nears perfection. If I were a young man, or a rich man (or, better yet, a young rich man) I would be doing everything in my power to capture the attention of this lovely young lady. She certainly has captured my attention in the short time I have spent with her .... a GFE the way I dreamed it to be.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire Xander507 DTC Yes 90 11/22/19
Review by Xander507 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meeting Miss Claire was unbelievable, her pictures doesn’t do her justice, she has some magic hands, her language is to die for and a killer body. Very delicate and sensitive girl, please treat her well and you will get it in return. Don’t wanna get into details and want to keep it to myself. She moves up to my ATF list, after I left I was already planning to see her again before she leaves CO. I’m Still smiling and will be for the next days.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire Sako DTC Yes 90 11/22/19
Review by Sako (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Claire this afternoon at her dtc in call. She is very beautiful young lady. Fantastic bbbj. She has very smooth skin. I finished in doggy which she said her favorite position. Yes will see her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova Citylife Denver Yes 49 11/22/19
Review by Citylife (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup on short notice. Very beautiful and accommodating. I was a nervous newbie and she put me right at ease. Awesome skills and gorgeous features! Go see her!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
theharperkelly Karl from Prague Fort Collins Yes 35 11/22/19
Review by Karl from Prague (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the second time that I've seen Harper. She is a delightful young woman. Her pictures are accurate, but she's even more attractive than they suggest. What a wonderful young woman.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox average1 Denver Yes 88 11/22/19
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantasy of seeing an old friend...delightful, delicious Dixie. Set up was easy because of prior fantasies. Not sure what I can add to my prior fantasy reviews of this lovely lady. She is a true lady....sexy, lighthearted, passionate, skilled and FUN !! Dixie is a lush, plush bundle of joy who is a pleasure to spend time with. Her conversational skills are superb and she always uncovers something new, deep and meaningful. She was able to cover and ride out the main points of our conversation. I especially like getting behind her points of view. And what a view it is. Dixie is fully engaged from start to finish. She is also just a very fine person to spend time with.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 boxer-6526 DTC Yes 48 11/22/19
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: "Latina Soccer Mom." Yep- that sums it up. She is the hot mom at the little league soccer games you want to fool around with. Easy set-up. She is tall with beautiful figure. Super easy personality. DFK, UTF, DATY, CFS. Great time. I will see her again. Thanks, Jessica!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Rox fortysomething Colorado Springs Yes 80 11/22/19
Review by fortysomething (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not sure why I waited over 3 years to see Nina again, but very glad I committed to a return visit. Nice incall, intelligent conversation and personalized time from one helluva sexy woman.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 Leoaugust Denver Yes 48 11/22/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seeing Jessica's post about being new to Denver thought I would welcome her. Verification thru TOB and was quick to respond kept great communication till I knocked on her nice incall door. In front of me and looking me in the eyes was a statuesque dark eyed beauty. Nice hug and wet kiss, had some white wine and put on some music to start the fun! Lfk, dfk playful little tits, enjoyed daty, wet and wild bbbj, vocal and always trying to please! Some toy action and some spanking got her ready for safe multiple postions and wanting more. We ended exhausted and held each other to catch our breath! Finished the wine with some chit chat, not a clock watcher, laid back and very sexy! Hope you make Denver a regular stop Jessica.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Berock Fort Collins Yes 170 11/22/19
Review by Berock (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met with Audrey. She is amazing. Took time with me as a Newbie. Wonderful women and made sure I was taken care of. Highly recommend her to everyone. Took her time and went out of her way to make sure I had a great experience.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire JoeJeff01 DTC Yes 90 11/22/19
Review by JoeJeff01 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time with Ms Claire. I loved the accent. We started with talking about each other to get the mood light. Followed up with sensual touch which was great. Bbj was amazing and she is soft but very sensual. Continued with multiple positions and she was very vocal and had a great time. Will definitely see her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AngelinaSkyLee Greenlite Colorado Springs Yes 4 11/22/19
Review by Greenlite (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the chance to meet with angelina and erynn for the two girl experience. Angelina and erynn didn't really interact with each other much but when they were with me they gave me a very good time. Angelina is an attractive asian girl with nice full breast. She was eager to please. I think she gave a good cbj. I enjoyed our time in doggy and mish. Shes an attractive girl and I have nothing negative to say about her. I would recommend.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Erynn24 Greenlite Colorado Springs Yes 5 11/22/19
Review by Greenlite (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a few minutes to spare so I took up Angelina and eryn for the 2 girl experience. At first I was a little reluctant because reviews for eryn were not always favorable. But I'm glad I did. Eryn was a nice curvy mixed woman that was ready willing and able to please. They didn't really interact with each other but I took turns with them individually. Erynn gave a nice cbj and then transitioned to doggy and mish. I thought she was pleasant and she didn't make me feel rushed. Erynn is an attractive girl and if you like curvy girls you might wanna check her out.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza Copper-pipee Denver Yes 103 11/22/19
Review by Copper-pipee (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got a hold of her in the early morning, set something up for 2pm. No screening, I thought that was strange. I went ahead and showed up anyway. She gave me to room number I was excited. She's VERY dominant and talks very sarcastically at times. She tells you what to do and when to switch and how to do this or that. Lots of guys don't not like this. I, however didn't mind too much, as she doesn't have many rules. Bbbj was was so-so, just the head. Daty was good / fresh n' clean, she did a good job of acting like she was into it, that made me happy. (haha) She does have a beautiful face, I don't know why the other guy said her face was so-so. She has an amazing looking, beautiful middle eastern face, strong yet, feminine jaw, sexy eyes, and thick full lips. I was not allowed to lfk or dfk. Only light kissing for me. (That was with freshly brushed teeth and a stick of gum, my teeth are all straight and super white) That was a total bummer. I guess that's a ymmv thing and the main reason I wanted to see her. Overall I do recommend her, she was a neat girl, young and tight skin.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta Alan2157 DTC Yes 63 11/22/19
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up with Nicoleta. She was easy to schedule. Sent her a text a couple days before. She verified me through appointment request on p411. The previous reviews are accurate. She is a tall hot MILF. Very talented and makes a genuine effort to connect. Nice change from a few that treat it as a medical procedure. Afterwards we talked a bit and went past my time. She mentioned that she had a couple no shows. Total foolish to miss with her. You guys missed out! I left with a big smile that lasted for hours. That you Nicoleta!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Smilee Flintstone Boulder Yes 31 11/21/19
Review by Flintstone (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I recently saw Rylee and was intrigued by her pictures and her profile that referenced fetish play. In addition she has a new subscription website referencing some really hot naughty pictures. I live a long ways from her but finally had to reach out. Rylee was super cool and a good communicator and understanding of my my commute to her. She treated me providing pleasure, pain (in a good way), and ore pleasure. All in all I was very satisfied and hoping another meeting will be coming up soon. She is small in stature but she is a powerful ride and she rocked my world.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple and Ana Flintstone Denver Yes 32 11/21/19
Review by Flintstone (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/28/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My apologies for this being overdue. As a late birthday present to myself I saw Candy and Anna and I am not sorry I did. It was a mind blowing experience bordering on PSE. They were into most everything I asked for and their interactions made it a truly memorable. I had two intense rounds of pleasure and to their credit they pushed for three which almost happened. The highlight was being tied to their bed and being ridden cowgirl by Candy while Anna straddles my face. They are super cool and down to earth and will make you feel like a king.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD Johntwain Denver Yes 119 11/21/19
Review by Johntwain (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got to spend an hour with Ms T. It was fantastic. Pictures are spot on, very pretty face, and very pleasant conversation. We started with a nice back rub and good conversation. She's a really down to earth woman and is fun to talk to. The flip was great. Guys, if you're into boobs you are missing out if you haven't seen her. Fantastic view and finish! Really great relaxing time. FBSM at it's finest.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu automan_man77 Westminster Yes 152 11/21/19
Review by automan_man77 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lulu met me at the door in a sexy nighty. She is even more beautiful than her pictures. Started with her giving me a nice massage, followed by me giving her a nice massage. After the massages, we went into the main event. I highly recommend spending time with her.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaughtyJewelz TresLeches Westminster Yes 9 11/21/19
Review by TresLeches (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a chance with this lady and I had a fantastic time. Communication was always clear, at the time that I got to her she was ready for me. Very nice lady, all smiles. Outstanding UTF and a number of positions. Big O’s basically on every different position, she is very passionate and made me feel like a king. I would definitely recommend you go see her, and I plan to repeat as much as possible.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alternative Therapy quiethunter Denver Yes 47 11/21/19
Review by quiethunter (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have had the privilege of spending time with this woman. She is both beautiful and intelligent. I felt I needed to write a more current review as it has been several years. She is skilled, intuitive, and generous. I enjoy every minute that she gives me, always feel better when she is finished.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza Hulk Denver Yes 103 11/21/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Alia 8 times now and it just gets better and better. She is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever known, a perfect 10 from head to toe. She has an incredibly chill personality and is very open to all of my GFE wants and desires. All activities are provided with much enthusiasm, she truly enjoys them it as much as I do. She is quite vocal when you when you home in on her most sensitive parts. I'm looking forward to many more visits as long as she will have me.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby Barbosa Fort Collins Yes 66 11/21/19
Review by Barbosa (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I highly recommend Cassy, although she is not GFE but certainly makes you feel special and desirable. She engaged me throughout the entire session and certainly enjoyed the time and conversation with her. Will repeat!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx contrails Denver Yes 106 11/21/19
Review by contrails (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have to say is wow! Excellent communication and flexible scheduling. The door opens to an absolutely stunning lady. Pictures with accurate but she is even more beautiful in person. Karley has a great smile with an enthusiastic approach to adult activities. Along with all that she has a super sweet personality. Treat her right she is a great find on TOB.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet_Vixxxen Damngoodman Thornton Yes 26 11/21/19
Review by Damngoodman (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Absolutely amazing time with Violet. Vixen is accurate :) UTF is certainly this ones talent. If you've been needing that in the worst way like I was, you will be so satisfied. She had been having some phone issues so communication was hard at first but boy was that wait and persistence worth it! If you're thinking about it, go for it you absolutely will not be disappointed. I will be repeating soon! Thanks Vi!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate TeeJayB DTC Yes 129 11/20/19
Review by TeeJayB (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lexy is stunningly addictive. Yes, I am hooked. Multiple visits in the past few months. . Hard to imagine she could be more gorgeously seductive each time. Yet she is. This visit, Lexy is wearing a little black dress and stilettos. No bra needed ... her large full breasts defy gravity. The dress showed off her toned legs, flat stomach and firm ass . She has NO bodyfat and her ass would make a 20 year old fitness model jealous. Tight, small and high. Slap it and it slaps back. Unlike previous visits, I took control. I asked her to strip. She loves being the center of attention and clearly knows how to move her body. An athlete for sure. The performance is sublime. She is the hot milf next door who spent her college days as a dancer in a high end men’s club ... She is staring right at me as she moves her body,... thoroughly enjoying the power she has over me. After the strip show, she takes control . This is her show where she is the producer, director and leading lady. And yea, I followed her directions TO THE LETTER. Lexy is insatiable. Loves everything. Wants everything. Tells you exactly what she wants. And sometimes just takes it. Her kisses are perfect. She purrs enjoyment like a tigress. Lexy had more fun than I did .... and I was in heaven. Oh my.... what a treasure.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby Hoobylist Auburn Yes 66 11/20/19
Review by Hoobylist (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19
Time: 30 min Location: AuburnIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cassie has a tight body. She has a more rules than I usually prefer but still a good time. CBJ was good then to mish which is a great view nice tits,very pretty kitty and then K9 for finish which she really like. Down side is she doesn’t get on top but doesn’t take away from the experience.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH Robert Johnson Westminster Yes 47 11/20/19
Review by Robert Johnson (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Merc is as spectacularly endowed as she is pleasant to hang out with. I was great to be in the cate of an experienced provider as if I was visiting a friend with all activities performed with enthusiasm. Definitely recommend!


Age: 54 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu markphipps Westminster Yes 152 11/20/19
Review by markphipps (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, she amazing. It’s easy to setup an appointment. Second time I have seen her. We texted, 2 call system. Went up to the room. Started with a passionate kiss, very receptive. Her CBJ was awesome, my throbbing too was almost going to nut. Asked her to stop. Off to the races, missionary, cowgirl, doggy sideways and back in missionary I finally exploded. Great time!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaughtyJewelz Blackthorn Thornton Yes 9 11/20/19
Review by Blackthorn (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As other reviews stated it was an easy set-up. Very GFE. Not a clock watcher. Would definitely recommend.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mihlani_love Omegaprime123 Denver Yes 6 11/20/19
Review by Omegaprime123 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was met with a very sexy women giving me a warm welcoming hug. We got undressed got comfortable and then the cover came on with a mind blowing cbj. Then moved to various positions. My favorite being reverse cowgirl and she rode as I got to enjoy that booty bounce. Will definitely repeat when she back in town


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmen7398 OWM48 Colorado Springs Yes 53 11/20/19
Review by OWM48 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Karmen was all I hoped for. First, she is as (or more) beautiful than her pictures. Second she is not the 20 something who just wants a "slam, bang, thank you man." Karmen is a charming, intelligent and seductive woman. We spent time talking for awhile in her cozy incall and then retreated to her "play" room. We slowly began to get to know each other. She asked me what I liked and then she treated me to an encounter that only a sexy, mature and experieced woman can provide. No details but I can promise you that you won't be disappointed if you schedule with her.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lika-1776 ynglifter69 DTC Yes 2 11/20/19
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen Crystal twice now. Very friendly, albeit quiet woman. All of the usual acronyms bbbj, msog, dfk, daty, etc. looks and feels great. Ok English. No problems scheduling with the agency. Highly recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Suki Jade lo_gan_five Denver Yes 6 11/19/19
Review by lo_gan_five (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting up with Alice the other day. She is relatively new to the area and found her profile on another site. I tell you...if you like them young, cute and with some curves...you couldn't find a better person to fit the bill. I contacted her and after verification to let her know I was a legit potential client we set up an appointment. She has a cute little incall ...parking wasn't bad to find..but depending on what time of day, I would imagine it can get difficult to find. She buzzed me in and when we met face to face, she did not disappoint. If you like what you see in her photo's...you'll be more than pleased to see her in person. We sat on her bed and talked a bit to get comfortable with each other. She seems to have a level head on her shoulders and knows what she wants out of life. The conversation soon turned into foreplay and it was a delight exploring what she had to offer. She was clean and fresh in every way. Unfortunately she had some dental work done recently so her oral skills were not on the menu, but stated that it usually is. That being said...she had some nice oils and knew how to work with her hands in such a sensual way that it was hard to resist making a mess. She lets you explore every angle of her that makes for great visuals and her grooming was impeccable...after a bit of fun, on went the cover. Her backside was quite a view and her having her lay back was just as amazing. The visual is one that will be burned in my brain for a long time. I very much enjoyed myself and would imagine just about every customer of hers walks away happy. After clean up, we got dressed and she kindly walked me out. She is getting used to Denver and is still forming an opinion about this city, so treat her well, as she's a keeper.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-41-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: