Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12201 - 12250 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme RightClickSave DTC Yes 94 12/9/19
Review by RightClickSave (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: SabrinaLynn is such a doll. She's super welcoming and sweet, and was nice enough to give me a special request kink to help me get going. Our session was straight forward enough but totally pleasant and she is great at conversation and easily let me know what was permitted. Her place was well kept, her body is slim and sexy and lovely, and yeah.... I just had a wonderful time.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara snowlover_27 Denver Yes 67 12/9/19
Review by snowlover_27 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elara is a beautiful person both on the inside and out. She makes you fell comfortible and welcome right from the start. She provides a very sensual and non rushed session. If you want to see someone who is intelligent, classy, charming, caring, then you should go see her. Please be respecful and treat her right I cant wait to see her again!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx petite4me Westminster Yes 106 12/9/19
Review by petite4me (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/21/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Karley. We set up everything via TOB messages and she replied enthusiastically to all my messages including a clothing request. Tall, slender, easygoing and tight in all the right places. We thoroughly enjoyed trying out multiple positions, including one on the kitchenette while getting a drink of water! Highly recommended.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bellacox082 Bravo1 Westminster Yes 24 12/9/19
Review by Bravo1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Holy smokes Bella is absolutely gorgeous, pictures are definitely accurate but seeing her in person is even better. Met at her upscale incall and was super pleased when she opened the door, even in a robe i could tell she had a killer body. She has quick wit and sense of humor, no games as she is very upfront regarding options. There were experiences I passed on since it was our first meeting but might consider for next time. covered fun which I am totally fine with, multiple positions a MSOG were standard and she was totally willing for the hour but II'm a single shooter. I can't speak highly enough and definitely want to see her again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme Golfginger Denver So-So 94 12/9/19
Review by Golfginger (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was able to meet Sabrina with little notice and she was able to meet within the hour. She asked if I wanted a duo and of course I said YES! We decided to meet for an hour and I was looking forward to it! Sabrina is super cute and would love to get the chance to meet her again. Sabrina I’m sorry for this, the other girl was not and her hygiene needed some attention, I could smell her. I tried to focus on Sabrina but couldn’t get excited, majorly turned off. Sabrina alone would have been hot, I was just greedy and wanted to try two, lesson learned. I know I sound like a snob but be careful what you may get into. YMMV Sabrina, I hope this review won’t ruin a chance for another try!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor Masq DTC Yes 60 12/9/19
Review by Masq (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wanted to meet Madison for a long time but as i took a break from hobby missed that opportunity. Texted her one day when i saw her ad and she was very responsive. A genuine lady and responded back promptly and we set up a date. She kept me warm with her availability and time and was ready to see very late as well. Experience : After we got comfortable we interacted and got to know each other more and explained our likes and dislikes. Started with a nice massage ( Thanks Maddison that was very relaxing), then continued with kissing, BBBJ covered up and CG and Doggy. It was a nice view from behind. I finished in cover in doggy. She did not rush me out. I relaxed for few mins chatted and left happy. She is a genuinely nice lady. Thanks for the experience and i have someone reliable to meet


Age: 42 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV PsymonyB DTC Yes 47 12/8/19
Review by PsymonyB (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Emily. She let me take a quick shower- which i always greatly appreciate, and she was a lot of fun to hang out with.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha Finesse vikingboy Rockies Yes 22 12/8/19
Review by vikingboy (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a great GFE. Lots of options and positions! WOW what an experience she provides. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Fun to be with and truly sexy. Highly recommend.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit Maynard Colorado Springs Yes 34 12/8/19
Review by Maynard (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a wonderful time spent with this lovely, young woman. I don't review often anymore but I couldn't help but sing her praises. Rarely am I blown away by a providers physical appearance but she is 100% my type. I was immediately smitten. The entire session was catered to what I need to be comfortable and to get max enjoyment. Her rules are simple and reasonable. Feels nice to finally have an ATF again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ana mtn.cat DTC Yes 62 12/8/19
Review by mtn.cat (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So having fallen into the lair of this ravishing beauty some years ago....I have been unable to free myself from the hold she has over me...as though I would want to! She is a women of pure class, a little bit of sass and OMG what an ass.....OK ....maybe a lot of sass! She is a lady who pretty much knows all of the acronyms but if that is all your looking for.... this European beauty may not be for you. She is her own acronym and so much more. ANA...."A Naughty Angel" fallen from the sky to seduce and mesmerize all of those that have had the privilege of spending time with her. I have had half hour visits, half day visits, overnight visits and everything in between and every experience has been more than I could ever hope for. I am not one to share the details....but you will not be disappointed. If you are looking for the possibility of a real connection and all the fun that goes with that and not just something new every week....and you are truly a gentleman with class and understand what it means to treat a lady right....then this women might be for you. She is extremely UTR and can only be contacted by email or P411. Ana is also very, very low volume which is one of the main things that I really like about her and why I have written so few reviews about her. I really, really don't like sharing! Till next week Bebe!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Vix Justme&U? Fort Collins Yes 50 12/8/19
Review by Justme&U? (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wonderful woman! Definitely a lot of communication before, during, and after to make sure her and I had a great time! Definitely worth the trip up north to see her.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos mikehung Denver Yes 112 12/8/19
Review by mikehung (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jos is a lovely lady. She maintained great communication since we set up the meet and arrived in time with a requested outfit. She is great kisser, very vocal and the mutual touching all the through out the session was awesome. She blew the brains out of me! We spoke a lot during the session. She is funny, kind and super clean. She will never disappoint. I will reschedule..


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 skimo Denver Yes 94 12/8/19
Review by skimo (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, what a great encounter I had with this lovely lady last night. Service was outstanding and highly mutually enjoyed. Great body, those MM's are really nice and she encouraged me to enjoy as much of her as I wanted. BBBJ was outstanding, on with the cover for some spirited romping MPCFS complete with toys and lots of earth shattering climaxes. Post session cuddling morphed to a very memorable HJ with COT finish. I will definitely be repeating!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
summer knights Falstaff Denver Yes 2 12/8/19
Review by Falstaff (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Summer through an introduction by a mutual friend. What a wonderful meeting! Setup was easy and quick. When she opened the door, she was dressed in that gorgeous white outfit in her website photos. She greeted me with a warm hug and deep kisses. I happily obliged her request for me to use the complimentary mouthwash, and what followed was a wonderful hour of multiple positions and mutual pleasuring as we discovered the many ways we could connect with hand, mouth, and body. She thoughtfully used a female condom, which she knew I preferred. Even after I had gotten almost completely dressed at the end of the session, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. She's a beautiful, sensual lady, and I will definitely be back.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor YankeeClipper DTC Yes 60 12/7/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Felt the urge to expand and see someone new to me and the black and white photo and the rump got my motor moving. Communication was easy and screening was a breeze during to knowing somenmutual friends. Scheduled for the next day and was able to bring some breakfast treats for Adson to enjoy. All adult activities were performed wonderfully and with vigor. Wont provide details, but morning cup of coffee had something special in it and the morning wood cracked a homer. Lovely view from the rear....should be a movie called The Backside staring Madison T. Thank you Madison


Age: 42 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar YankeeClipper DTC Yes 131 12/7/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I capped my Friday afternoon by visiting the beautiful Madison....the ultra sexy Madison. Not much more to add other than each time I visit, I am reminded by Madison's wonderful appeal and of the sensuous tie well have soon enough. Madison is one of my ATF and each time with her toos the last. She is just that much fun, skilled, and enjoys sharing her stories of which I've become a fan of and enjoy discussing the happenings of our lives. Dogrt this wrong, shes smart, witty, beautiful... it she also is a beautiful women that loves to have fun. Madison, thank you once again


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Clarissa Clark YankeeClipper DTC Yes 69 12/7/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally had the good fortune to meet the very sexy, very beautiful, and very well-endowed Clarissa. Set up was a breeze and communication flawless. Location is nice and safe and parking abounds. Clarissa's breasts are perfect and the dreams of every boob lover. The twins compare very well to others I've had the pleasure of playing with. Adult activities were performed well and expertly. Clarissa, thank you for working with me to schedule today's morning fun


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cass Profitable1981 Westminster Yes 18 12/7/19
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out to Cass via Dm here on TOB. Simple and easy verification. Communicated through text to set up a time and get her location. She responded right away. She was staying at nice incall and the room was very clean. I was very pleased when she opened the door. Pics are 100% accurate. Cass is very sweet and easy to talk to. She wanted to start with a massage which was fine with. After the flip she removed her sexy black lingere piece. Fantastic set of twins on her. I couldn't keep my hands and mouth off of them. On went the cover for a CBJ. After a while of CBJ she says she wants to get on top. Very wet and very tight ride for CG. Her twins in my face and mouth as she rode me made finish fairly early. She said, "I'm really tight for you." She was very sweet and helpfull with the cleanup. I can't wait to see her again when she is back up North.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza rr18114 DTC Yes 103 12/7/19
Review by rr18114 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my 2nd time visiting her and I initially thought nothing could top the 1st meet. I was wrong. Alia seems to have gotten even better than she already was. She greeted me as soon as I came in and the fun began almost instantly. She might seem shy at first but she opens up pretty quick. Total GFE. You can never match her hospitality and care but try your best :).


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mizuki Yung rr18114 DTC Yes 14 12/7/19
Review by rr18114 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nice upscale hotel room and clean incall. Pictures are accurate (and some are quite recent too if I'm not wrong) Amazing dedication to her craft. started off with a bbbj and moved onto other things. She truly is one of a kind. You would be doing yourself a disservice if you were to miss her.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane average1 Denver Yes 247 12/7/19
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantasy of seeing Callie again. Not sure what I can add to my prior fantasy reviews of this lovely lady. Set up was easy with good communication. In my fantasy, Callie is energetic, exceptionally talented and sexy, engaged to the max, exquisitely fun to explore, equally enjoys giving and receiving and extends herself in so many ways. She is exactly what I wanted and needed on a Saturday. In this fantasy, Callie hits so many of my pleasure buttons. Because of her talents and passion it was "e"asy to include so many "e's" in this review.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MyaLoveex3 Rockstar81 Denver Yes 16 12/7/19
Review by Rockstar81 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was a little flustered when I met mya due to locking my keys in my car outside her nice dtc hotel. Mya made me feel at ease and helped me relax. She has a very petite frame and a wonderful personality. She doesn't do cowgirl, but both Mish and doggy were performed and I wish I could have stayed for another round, but I had to go fetch my spare keys. I will repeat.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mizuki Yung Tony2018 Denver Yes 14 12/6/19
Review by Tony2018 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been wanting to see her since she popped up on TOB a few months ago. Finally pulled the trigger and glad I did. Nice DTC incall and very responsive to texts. Beautiful young woman and all the GFE items were available. I won't hesitate seeing her again when she's back in town.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole ShyDude303 Westminster Yes 65 12/6/19
Review by ShyDude303 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just finished a session with Nikki. All I can say is she is stunningly beautiful and a excellent provider. I'm a little timid and shy why when first meeting someone but she was very pleasant and relaxing. Not much I can add and the previous reviews are all accurate. Wish I could keep her to myself but if you're curious don't waste time just go see her.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Alan2157 DTC Yes 103 12/6/19
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I went and saw Winter Kay. Set up was easy. She has 63 reviews. All good. I can see why. Winter is hot as hell. She is very accommodating and a total GFE. Top notch body looks and service here. If you have not seen her yet... You are missing out. I plan to see her again. Thanks Winter I had a great time.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mizuki Yung thomas.ga Denver Yes 14 12/6/19
Review by thomas.ga (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up with Mizuki on short notice after I was stood up by another provider. She was very responsive and pleasant to deal with setting up the meeting time and location. I arrived quickly and was invited right up. Mizuki is a full figure girl, curves in the right places. Had a wonderful time great gfe session, some great kissing, hugging fondling before things got serious, she wasn’t a big talker a little shy but very accommodating. Great bbbj, on to main course ended quicker than I wanted as I couldn’t hold back, some nice moaning and I blew! She cleaned me up and off I went was happy to have a great fallback after my other stops me up


Age: 24 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara-1519 Merlinator Denver Yes 34 12/6/19
Review by Merlinator (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/24/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my 2nd time seeing Tara (I don't make it downtown very often lately). I saw her post and I was not far away, but it was pretty short notice. She nicely rearranged her schedule and we setup a time. I am not sure she can always do that. But if you are nice and respectful ... well you know. She is as pretty as she was the first time. She really is a beautiful lady and she gives a great massage. I asked for 'medium' pressure and I liked it, but I am pretty sure she could go a lot harder if that is what you like. She has a heated table for those cold days, but it was a warm day so we turned that off. There was no full service, hands only. And part of her clothes stayed on the whole time (which just makes me dream about 'someday' with her). I am already thinking about finding more reasons to visit downtown. She doesnt post often, but she says she can be available 'on request' and depending on availability, so it is worth a text if you are interested, even if she doesnt have an ad up.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicholeofdenver Fitzwilliam Darcy Denver Yes 70 12/6/19
Review by Fitzwilliam Darcy (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: was looking to reconnect with a lady I had seen in the past and thought of Nichole, as my first visit with her was my first experience in the hobby. Nichole’s Ad’s always direct her admirers to review her web site before contacting her so, priding myself on being a gent that can follow directions, I took a look at Nichole’s web site. I was pleased to see the she was offering duo appointments with Kali, whose company I also enjoy and whom I had also not seen in a while. I knew that if the ladies agreed to see me it would be a memorable session so I reached out to both of them via TOB. Kali got back to me immediately, reached out to Nichole and the date was set. I arrived at Kali’s incall and was greeted warmly by both ladies. I find that in these situations if the ladies are comfortable with each other and like each other, as these ladies do, one can just sit back and let things happen. That is exactly what I did. We retreated to Kali’s play room and for the next hour we were like three sensual puzzle pieces; experimenting by fitting the pieces together in different ways and finding that each way resulted in a visually pleasing and sensually satisfying picture. It was a truly relaxed and satisfying encounter. I highly recommend that you visit each of these ladies individually but if you are looking for a special treat, the two of them together provide an unforgettable experience.


Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali Sensual Reiki Fitzwilliam Darcy Denver Yes 101 12/6/19
Review by Fitzwilliam Darcy (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: was looking to reconnect with a lady I had seen in the past and thought of Nichole, as my first visit with her was my first experience in the hobby. Nichole’s Ad’s always direct her admirers to review her web site before contacting her so, priding myself on being a gent that can follow directions, I took a look at Nichole’s web site. I was pleased to see the she was offering duo appointments with Kali, whose company I also enjoy and whom I had also not seen in a while. I knew that if the ladies agreed to see me it would be a memorable session so I reached out to both of them via TOB. Kali got back to me immediately, reached out to Nichole and the date was set. I arrived at Kali’s incall and was greeted warmly by both ladies. I find that in these situations if the ladies are comfortable with each other and like each other, as these ladies do, one can just sit back and let things happen. That is exactly what I did. We retreated to Kali’s play room and for the next hour we were like three sensual puzzle pieces; experimenting by fitting the pieces together in different ways and finding that each way resulted in a visually pleasing and sensually satisfying picture. It was a truly relaxed and satisfying encounter. I highly recommend that you visit each of these ladies individually but if you are looking for a special treat, the two of them together provide an unforgettable experience.


Age: 54 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV Canuck DTC Yes 47 12/6/19
Review by Canuck (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Texted Emily at to see if she was available that afternoon. Lucky for me she was and I was off to her incall after a small delay. Her incall is nice and secure and I was met at the security door by a tall attractive woman. We proceeded straight to the bedroom where we relaxed and chatted to break the ice. Soon we moved onto the adult activities which were enjoyed by both of us. Afterwards, a quick shower and a kiss and I was on my way. My time with Emily was most enjoyable and I would most definitely repeat and recommend to anyone to go see her.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya Munchie-9737 Denver Yes 119 12/6/19
Review by Munchie-9737 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful private incall! I wanna move in. *dreams* Answered door wearing nothing but a skin tight party dress. Led me to her chamber of fun and she had that lovely garment off and on the floor faster than I could blink. I'm sure I didn't blink. Lie down and she gives me a pleasant warning about what is about to happen. I kinda believed her. Then what can only be described as the best oral experience I have ever head....happened. I have never been able to let anyone win at that. My mind body and soul are blown. I would likely try to marry this girl on the 3rd date. Obviously I'll be back.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland Dray57 Colorado Springs Yes 52 12/6/19
Review by Dray57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Lucy on multiple occassions shes a true stunner. Her pictures are dead on and she does not disappoint. She has a great studio in the springs and it's in an awesome location.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Malz Denver Yes 120 12/5/19
Review by Malz (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I snuck some time with Bree and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made! I felt relaxed and never rushed. If I could i would see her all the time! I can't wait to see her again and my only mistake is not making more time for her!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ellalynn8989 4yourcontrol Boulder Yes 11 12/5/19
Review by 4yourcontrol (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ella arrived real late as I was working, and we had a great time. She is super nice and considerate and we did a little light BDSM. It was a great time, and I would see her again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 quiethunter Denver Yes 29 12/5/19
Review by quiethunter (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First, she used authentic NURU gel. Very nice on the skin. You could not have a better glide experience than this one. Very sweet girl, very pretty as well. Tons of fun to talk to. Shower available, amenities provided, ymmv.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RyleighCOS diggin dog Colorado Springs Yes 76 12/5/19
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Prompt responses and easy setup. Convenient and safe incall. I certainly enjoyed Ryleigh. I would describe her as a very sexy, dirty-talking BBW that knows what she's doing and knows exactly what to do that to make you feel comfortable and satisfied. The pics are certainly her and previous reviews are spot on. I would see her more often if it didn't require the drive to COS. Thanks Ryleigh


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce Canuck Westminster Yes 125 12/4/19
Review by Canuck (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw her on a later in the evening. Standard two text method to see her. After a small delay in getting the room set up I was on my way up. We sat and chatted for a bit to get comfortable before heading off to more adult activities. All activities were done with great enthusiasm. She is warm and caring and wants to make sure your time with her is well enjoyed. I would have no problem recommending anyone to go see.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen nm5140 Denver Yes 120 12/4/19
Review by nm5140 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally got to meet Bree - mad at myself that I waited this long. She's amazing - smoking hot and super cool. You will not be disappointed.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz Userfun DTC Yes 100 12/4/19
Review by Userfun (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Aliz is a total knockout. Was able to schedule that morning for afternoon. She is tiny with an amazing set of MM. Great activity. Enjoyed meeting her and will definitely repeat.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AnastasiaPearl Vash the Stampede DTC Yes 4 12/4/19
Review by Vash the Stampede (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Anastasia is quite simply amazing. From initial contact to being at her incall was less than two hours. When I arrived, she was wearing a black two piece lingerie that she filled out very nicely. She greeted me with a dfk that led to mutual groping. After a few minutes of this, she requested I take a shower - something she asks of everyone. We went to the bed where we switched off between bbbj, daty, and 69 - her bbbj is phenomenal with her luscious lips, and she is very receptive to daty with small moans when I hit just the right spot. No fiv or fia is allowed, which is slightly disappointing but not a deal breaker. We gave each other body massages for a few minutes before covering up then enjoying mpfs, topped off with a trip to Greece. She continued dfk during the entire session, which heightened the gfe experience. I can't wait for her to return, which according to her will hopefully be sooner rather than later. I honestly can't recommend her enough!!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Natalya Hobs Denver Yes 21 12/4/19
Review by Hobs (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All I can say is wow. Very nice and clean incall. She bent over backwards (pardon the pun) to make me feel comfortable. Excellent experience overall. Will for sure repeat.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD+-38-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole Dial Soap Boy Westminster Yes 65 12/4/19
Review by Dial Soap Boy (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gotta love it when the pictures are really them. Great attitude, personality, body, rack.....What more could ya want. Set up was easy in nice location. Loved every minute of the visit. I recommend. I will repeat.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Dial Soap Boy Thornton Yes 130 12/4/19
Review by Dial Soap Boy (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had looked at Natalie's ads for a few years. Why I never got over there, well, I am not sure. I really like this girl. I always say that I need the pictures to be accurate, and with Natalie I was pleased. I also love that she is centrally located. Great personality, and conversation, along with other wonderful things. I highly recommend and will see again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole Golfginger Boulder Yes 65 12/4/19
Review by Golfginger (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reached out to Nikki fairly last minute when the weather caused me to stay out of town for another night. I texted her and got a really quick response, and after some light screening was off to see her within the hour. She has beautiful curves, a gorgeous face, and a great set of DD’s! Felt comfortable right away and not much time was wasted getting to know each other, all activities were covered and only light body kissing. Nikki loves to talk dirty and after some time I was spent. We finished off with nice conversation and mentions of future possibilities. Look forward to seeing her again when she’s back in town. Thanks Nikki!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel Dray57 Denver Yes 67 12/3/19
Review by Dray57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/21/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Long overdue I have been seen Raquel for over a year now and will continue to do so as long as she will have me. Location is great very clean and comfortable. She is the total package sexy as hell well versed and educated on many subject, has a wide selection of music to accomidate and set the mood. She is my go to and she is CMT which is awesome if you have legit areas that need to be worked in my case a bad back. You wont be disappointed.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix Tanisgre DTC Yes 156 12/3/19
Review by Tanisgre (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the extreme pleasure of spending time with Maggie. She is sweet and thoughtful and a smoking hot redhead. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and dare I say a genuineness that is rare. I whole-heartedly recommend visiting her.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Yaboua-BANNED Denver Yes 92 12/3/19
Review by Yaboua-BANNED (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Liliane is a beautiful women, very polite and down to earth. My visit with her was amazing, As soon as I walked in she made me a mix drink and it was delicious. Later on we sat down and talked for a while. Her body was great, smooth and soft, lips were full and juicy, and she knew how to work it to. After that we went right into doggy and the view from behind was the best. All I know is give her a shot you won’t regret it, but if you don’t see her you're definitely losing out


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Jbd1096 DTC Yes 247 12/2/19
Review by Jbd1096 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the second time I have seen Callie and I wish I wouldn't have waited so long in between. She is a ball of fire with a smile that never leaves. Mix that with a dirty mind and you will have the best time of your life. Treat her right and she will take care of you. Cant wait to see her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mizuki Yung Connersmith272 DTC Yes 14 12/2/19
Review by Connersmith272 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mizuki was wearing very sexy lingerie, she’s shy and feminine and very sexual . She cums easily several times . When I got comfortable she began blowing me, and let me tell you , I have never in my life experienced such an amazing blow Job, just so sensational . She does every little tip and trick with her tongue which just makes it feel unreal . we did several different positions. Doggy style was my absolute favorite but unfortunately that position didn’t last very long . I highly recommend this exotic beauty if you want the best blow Job of your life !


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Haylie Sky ecc2012 Denver Yes 7 12/2/19
Review by ecc2012 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hayden is a wonderful lady, I really enjoyed our time together. Let me start by saying that she is very friendly and welcoming, she is very beautiful and has an awesome figure. She offers gfe which was very genuine and enthusiastic. I hope that we can have a chance to meet again.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: