Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12251 - 12300 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Nikki_Nichole Dial Soap Boy Westminster Yes 65 12/4/19
Review by Dial Soap Boy (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gotta love it when the pictures are really them. Great attitude, personality, body, rack.....What more could ya want. Set up was easy in nice location. Loved every minute of the visit. I recommend. I will repeat.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Dial Soap Boy Thornton Yes 130 12/4/19
Review by Dial Soap Boy (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had looked at Natalie's ads for a few years. Why I never got over there, well, I am not sure. I really like this girl. I always say that I need the pictures to be accurate, and with Natalie I was pleased. I also love that she is centrally located. Great personality, and conversation, along with other wonderful things. I highly recommend and will see again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole Golfginger Boulder Yes 65 12/4/19
Review by Golfginger (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reached out to Nikki fairly last minute when the weather caused me to stay out of town for another night. I texted her and got a really quick response, and after some light screening was off to see her within the hour. She has beautiful curves, a gorgeous face, and a great set of DD’s! Felt comfortable right away and not much time was wasted getting to know each other, all activities were covered and only light body kissing. Nikki loves to talk dirty and after some time I was spent. We finished off with nice conversation and mentions of future possibilities. Look forward to seeing her again when she’s back in town. Thanks Nikki!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel Dray57 Denver Yes 67 12/3/19
Review by Dray57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/21/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Long overdue I have been seen Raquel for over a year now and will continue to do so as long as she will have me. Location is great very clean and comfortable. She is the total package sexy as hell well versed and educated on many subject, has a wide selection of music to accomidate and set the mood. She is my go to and she is CMT which is awesome if you have legit areas that need to be worked in my case a bad back. You wont be disappointed.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix Tanisgre DTC Yes 156 12/3/19
Review by Tanisgre (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the extreme pleasure of spending time with Maggie. She is sweet and thoughtful and a smoking hot redhead. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and dare I say a genuineness that is rare. I whole-heartedly recommend visiting her.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Yaboua-BANNED Denver Yes 92 12/3/19
Review by Yaboua-BANNED (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Liliane is a beautiful women, very polite and down to earth. My visit with her was amazing, As soon as I walked in she made me a mix drink and it was delicious. Later on we sat down and talked for a while. Her body was great, smooth and soft, lips were full and juicy, and she knew how to work it to. After that we went right into doggy and the view from behind was the best. All I know is give her a shot you won’t regret it, but if you don’t see her you're definitely losing out


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Jbd1096 DTC Yes 247 12/2/19
Review by Jbd1096 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the second time I have seen Callie and I wish I wouldn't have waited so long in between. She is a ball of fire with a smile that never leaves. Mix that with a dirty mind and you will have the best time of your life. Treat her right and she will take care of you. Cant wait to see her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mizuki Yung Connersmith272 DTC Yes 14 12/2/19
Review by Connersmith272 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mizuki was wearing very sexy lingerie, she’s shy and feminine and very sexual . She cums easily several times . When I got comfortable she began blowing me, and let me tell you , I have never in my life experienced such an amazing blow Job, just so sensational . She does every little tip and trick with her tongue which just makes it feel unreal . we did several different positions. Doggy style was my absolute favorite but unfortunately that position didn’t last very long . I highly recommend this exotic beauty if you want the best blow Job of your life !


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Haylie Sky ecc2012 Denver Yes 7 12/2/19
Review by ecc2012 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hayden is a wonderful lady, I really enjoyed our time together. Let me start by saying that she is very friendly and welcoming, she is very beautiful and has an awesome figure. She offers gfe which was very genuine and enthusiastic. I hope that we can have a chance to meet again.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaykay johnnybgood Westminster Yes 25 12/2/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Kay after another provider cancelled, she doesn't advertise much but I still have her number so after a few texts I was on my way to see her. Kay is a sweet young lady who makes you feel like a million bucks every time you see her. We just click well together, she knows what I like and she enthusiasticly goes about it with little to no instruction. Comfortable time together for sure. Sure to see her again...


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 johnnybgood Denver Yes 29 12/2/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As said by some before me, Alexandra has a very hot body. She has a very warm personality making you comfortable immediately. She has a secure private incall, with easy/safe parking. I met her for her Nuru session and she didn't disappoint. Lots of mutual touching, fun time with a great finish! She has fun with the session as well and it shows, lots of energy! Thanks Alexandra hope to see you again!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HotNWetFastJess Turtleman Denver Yes 33 12/2/19
Review by Turtleman (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've done a few car dates with Jess and they're amazing. First time we met, parked in a nice empty lot late at night. She basically told me that her cute little pony tail is a handle for me to use. Proceeded to push her face all the way into my lap over and over. Then I started to facefuck her, until a nice nqns ending. This chicks head game is incredible if you wanna just kick back and enjoy or take a more dominate role. Definitely want to throatpie her soon.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire MojoMonkey DTC Yes 90 12/2/19
Review by MojoMonkey (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm adding another great review to the long list of already great reviews. Claire is very pretty, as seen in her pictures. Very sweet personality. She was a bit quiet, seemed a bit shy. I was also somewhat of a nervous idiot when seeing her... Which happens from time to time, certain pretty ladies just have the right effect and turn my brain to goo. I think we were getting each other figured out better toward the end of the session. I definitely needed more than the hour I signed up for and will have to see her again. She had a few rules that she did not spell out, but easy enough to follow along. Her hair was done up very nicely and she did not want me touching her hair. I will definitely see her again!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cecilia No One In Particular Longmont Yes 35 12/2/19
Review by No One In Particular (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Following verification and some scheduling issues on my part, we were finally able to set up a session in the early afternoon, and I am very grateful we finally got things to work out. I arrived at her beautiful incall to be greeted by Cecilia in a robe that didn't cover much, freshly showered so that she would be nice and clean. To say Cecilia is a GFE is a horrific understatement. She is friendly, very personable and an extremely good and enthusiastic kisser. She actively enjoys kissing and a good make out session, and isn't one to rush into groping for groping's sake or to speed things along. Opening the robe revealed absolutely incredible large naturals which were both sensitive to tonguing and perfect for Russian. She started in with excellent UTF, but I was more interested in DATY and she happily obliged. I motioned for her to come up and she did some wonderful face riding while I couldn't get enough of her flavor. She had multiple Os and offered to go back to UTF. A few minutes later she got a cover and I had her lay down in mish. I couldn't resist and went in for even more DATY until she was quivering, at which point I went for the next phase. Most of the session was then in mish, with a finish on her skin aided by her extremely skilled hands and more than a little Russian along the way, Following the event she offered a shower, but I was fine with just a quick clean up as I had already used most of our hour and I didn't want to be inhospitable and overstay. We then had a nice discussion for several minutes which actually included more DFK, and we parted with an agreement that I would certainly return. If you're looking for a spinner, Cecilia isn't the woman for you, but if you are looking for a wonderful curvy woman who will provide a true GFE (and will treat you like her SO who has just returned from an extended time in the service) you absolutely cannot go wrong with Cecilia. Not only is she skilled in actions, she's also an amazing cuddler and hugger as well. Treat her right and you will be basking in the afterglow for weeks.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Barbie Banxxx Synoches Denver Yes 1 12/2/19
Review by Synoches (64 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I came across Barbie's post and contacted her over text. She seemed really easy to chat with but she does do some reasonable level of screening but still newbie friendly. It turned out she moved to Denver just that day so even with references, she would still want a bit more screening. Nothing too difficult, though. When I told her I was leaving my place to drive over, she was nice enough to tell me to put safe driving over being on time. I was on time, in any case, and I was really pleased to see that her pics, age and everything about her was perfectly honest. That seemed to continue as a theme throughout the session. She's someone who doesn't have anything to hide and just keeps it all on the level. As far as the session goes, she did a lot of things with me that I gathered were a new level of offering for her so understand that YMMV. Be nice and she'll be accommodating in return. We started with some kissing that turned into UTF and I asked her if we could do some 69 and so we did. She definitely receives it well but it gets intense for her quickly. We moved on to CG, mish and basically went through a variety of positions until a very intense finish. She cleaned me up and we talked more about her life-change and other things until I started caressing her again and tasting her nipples, leading to a second round of doggy and mish. By the time I left, I was definitely very happy with the whole experience.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole ala_carte Westminster Yes 65 12/1/19
Review by ala_carte (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Nikki a couple of times. The first time seemed like a “too good to be true” moment, so I had to return for a second to see if it would be as good as the first. Without doubt, Nikki is THAT GOOD. She is exactly what they are talking about when they say you will want more. Nikki has a fantastic body - curves like the Sahara, skin kissed by the sun like a California goddess, and the firm, but lush feeling of an Italian sport car. From a purely hedonistic perspective, Nikki is built for performance, comfort and adventure. Nikki is up north in a nice hotel incall, and she maintains herself very nicely. She is stylish and she looks good in any environment. Behind closed doors, she is the consummate Everyman fantasy of the blonde, sexy date who rocks your world and, like I said before, leaves you wanting more. Gorgeous large, full breasts, smaller waist and nice curvy hips and ass. She has a truly sensational body. The view and experience from below was incredible! Other positions were equally amazing. Unfortunately, there is no DFK or UTF but there is no shortage of overall closeness and intimacy that more than makes up for it. I will continue to see Nikki for the foreseeable future. I think if you like a hot girl that takes what you can give and returns the pleasure in spades, then you should see Nikki and return frequently for more.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissHayleySummers Imyrhklbry Denver Yes 22 12/1/19
Review by Imyrhklbry (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/23/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: HOLY HELL!!!! May have just found ultimate ATF!! Last review absolutely spot on!! Ultimate fireball from moment she walked in my door! She greeted dogs briefly.. then I shooed them away, and fun began immediately!! She sat right next to me, reached for me and started dfk !!! Instant reaction on my part ! She was wearing a cute skirt, showing off a lot of leg .. as soon as I reach underneath ( SURPRISE!!) ... more reaction on both our parts ( Already wet and responding too my touch! ) I scoop her up and carry her to funroom and within minutes have her moaning all over my face!! She takes over, climbs aboard, and from there next 2 hours are blur of screaming activity!! So great she actually dozed off in my arms for a bit!! Am already planning our next get together!! CAN NOT WAIT!!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alternative Therapy Mr-pokey Denver Yes 47 12/1/19
Review by Mr-pokey (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful intelligent and professional. Modern day flower child. We have a lot of common world views that may not be common knowledge if you are not enlightened you will not understand. Clean professional atmosphere really attractive. I really really had an excellent experience and I will be coming back for more.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl foxred DTC Yes 143 12/1/19
Review by foxred (56 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: With the tob references open, Kara pre-scheduled an appointment for me. She is very responsive to text messages and returns info quickly. On the day of my appointment, she sent me her address and exact time to be there. Very attractive and full of energy, she admitted me into her abode (please, do not knock). Her BBBJ was exceptional and so was the remainder of the session. The lfk was minimal, but I have a full beard and can understand that. I would still lean towards gfe, just because of her attitude of being so sweet.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love boxer-6526 DTC Yes 62 12/1/19
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is my ATF. I love our times together. Easy setup,, Easy scheduling, and great location. She is a beautiful asian woman with an amazing curvy figure. She has a beautiful smile, a cute giggle, and sparkling personality. She loves to kiss and is very good at it. She is very responsive to breast worship and DATY. We enjoy a multitude of positions, and before I know it the hour is up. Best GFE ever.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyLana SilverSurfer Denver Yes 39 12/1/19
Review by SilverSurfer (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When she stepped out from behind the hotel door in her silky pajamas and gave me that big smile I knew I had made the right choice. Super sweet, athletic but curvy, amazing body. Enthusiastic and enjoyed all the acronyms thoroughly. On more than one occasion she read and blew my mind :). After we cooled off she kept me for the remainder of the time and gave me a lovely massage. Highly recommended. Thanks Katy!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza NSAFunLover DTC Yes 103 12/1/19
Review by NSAFunLover (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my 3rd or 4th time seeing Alia and I always enjoy her company but this time was different. I get to the door and hear chatter on the other side. A minute or two later, the door opens, two girls come out and Alia invites me in. She says “Sorry, we were just talking about this other girl. Apparently she’s been telling all of her clients that my friends and I are involved with LEO and not to see us.” I’ll admit, it concerned me just a bit but I’d seen her before. Also, if that was true, why would she be bringing it up. And finally, if it was true, it would have already been too late for me anyways, so I figured the best thing to do is proceed as planned and I’d get confirmation that those rumors were false. And that’s exactly what happened. We had a great time, and I left happy as usual. She wouldn’t tell me who it was spreading the rumors but if you’ve heard it, don’t worry, I can confirm first hand that it is false. Besides that, Alia gets a handful of positive reviews every time she comes through town. Not exactly a red flag. Go see her and you’ll enjoy yourself. She’s one of the best.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kitty Mckenzie SilverSurfer Denver Yes 43 12/1/19
Review by SilverSurfer (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the fourth or fifth time I've seen Kitty and it was fantastic as always. She is sooo lovely and sweet. Her Boulder in-call is the best - great environment, lighting, table, the works. And boy does she take care of you. She spends a lot of time out of town so run to her door when she is here.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilyfishbubbles jdub88 Denver Yes 20 12/1/19
Review by jdub88 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/19
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was excellent. I really enjoyed myself. She gives a great massage. We started with that, then moved on to more fun activities. Thence to the shower where she acted as my loofah. Thence to the living room where we had a little chat. I do want to say that another person mentioned that her place was a mess. This is absolutely not the case. Very clean all in all a great time. Definitely going back as soon as possible.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme Dionysus939 Fort Collins Yes 94 12/1/19
Review by Dionysus939 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sabrina is one very attractive lady. I can't wait to get back together with her. Our session was short, yet very sweet. Sabrina has a fantastic body, she is very fun to play with.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Longdickstyle DTC Yes 112 12/1/19
Review by Longdickstyle (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/24/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So I did a pre book with Jos that I've been trying to set up for months now are schedules match's so we decided to get together in the evening time... Location was easy to get to.when I arrived she walk me up to her place I broke open some champagne and we began to talk get to know each other about 20 min passed before she's asked if I wanted to check out her bedroom which I walk in push her on the bed and began to give her the daty of her life I had been submerged about 10 mins before she grab the monster between my legs and DT and stroking him until she asked me to put it in..I told her don't you run I need you to take every inch of this and she obeyed well letting me give it to her in all positions and pounding her like if I was fresh out of jail...till we meet again


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Radiant_Raquel LuckyMan99 Boulder Yes 1 11/30/19
Review by LuckyMan99 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was glad to see a promising new option in Boulder, so I contacted Raquel via text. Her communication was prompt and articulate, and she was patient with questions, which is always a good sign. After some back and forth and light screening, we decided on a date and time that worked for both of us. On the day of, I texted to confirm and she gave me the address of the studio she shares with another provider. Easy to find and ample parking made the incall location very convenient. Upon entering her space I was met with an enthusiastic hug from the beautiful young woman in the photos. She had me get comfortable on her massage table, and she then shed her clothes to reveal a stunning, deliciously curvy physique. Raquel appears to be very comfortable with nudity and is quite a sight to behold. Her massage technique is not classical therapeutic, but she has a nice intuitive touch and definitely made me feel relaxed and attended to. She got up on the table with me and treated me to some awesome body sliding along with more massage. She is an interesting lady, and conversation flowed easily. On the flip things got quieter as I watched her work and our interaction became more intimate. More delicious body sliding was followed by a fantastic finish to our session together. Raquel had hot towels on hand to wipe away the oils. Soon after, I was dressed and out the door with a hug. I will be back soon to see Raquel, and I highly recommend her to any fans of FBSM.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-34-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix tw12345 Boulder Yes 156 11/30/19
Review by tw12345 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I thought about her occasionally before. I couldn't think of anything else but her during. I'm still thinking of her long after.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Fourplayluvr DTC Yes 145 11/30/19
Review by Fourplayluvr (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Called I was at her incall an hour later. Very nice place. She looked beautiful and was ready! Everything was performed with a lot of enthusiasm. Very GFE! She was a lot of fun. Finished with some nice conversation! I will repeat for sure!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire armysteve1979 Boulder Yes 90 11/30/19
Review by armysteve1979 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sweet girl, great shape and beautiful face. A nice safe upscale location with easy access. Great time and would definitely repeat!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Torg9000 DTC Yes 103 11/30/19
Review by Torg9000 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/28/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm very late with this review. You can chalk it up to the recovery time after the amazing session! OK, maybe that's an exaggeration, but seriously, you can not go wrong spending time with Kay or Kat or, if you are lucky enough, both! I decided to treat myself and go above my usual allowance to see them together and I was not disappointed! These two lovely ladies are friendly, welcoming, and passionate. Their method of beginning a session with games is certainly unique and exemplifies the term "GFE."


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega Torg9000 DTC Yes 71 11/30/19
Review by Torg9000 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/28/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm very late with this review. You can chalk it up to the recovery time after the amazing session! OK, maybe that's an exaggeration, but seriously, you can not go wrong spending time with Kat or Kay or, if you are lucky enough, both! I decided to treat myself and go above my usual allowance to see them together and I was not disappointed! These two lovely ladies are friendly, welcoming, and passionate. Their method of beginning a session with games is certainly unique and exemplifies the term "GFE."


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
marlaina Redvines1 Denver Yes 32 11/30/19
Review by Redvines1 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you get the chance, definitely yes! She’s amazing. Treat her right, like a lady and she’ll reward you. I can’t wait to see her again.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose ishmael2 Boulder Yes 121 11/30/19
Review by ishmael2 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've see Cali twice in the past month and many more times in the past 2 years. She is a delight to see each time. She is very attractive , always opens the door wearing sheer lingerie, and is very, very friendly. She answers texts promptly and is always on time. I have always seen her in an upscale hotel up north which is great for those of us that like to avoid the I25/DTC drive. Cali always provides a very patient GFE experience for me. I highly recommend her !


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle tomextra Westminster Yes 10 11/30/19
Review by tomextra (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Michelle's post indicating that she was nearby and after checking reviews sent her a message to see if she wanted to hook up. After verifying references we scheduled a time. Two step process at a nice local incall and I was in the room. She was very casual and welcoming with no apprehension as is normal with first time visits. We engaged in a nice embrace, got comfortable and had a very nice session in which I will not indulge to many details other than to say previous reviews have been spot on. She is not GFE as indicated in other reviews, She has one of the largest hooters I have ever encountered and they were very enticing and liked to be played with. They are more than a mouthful and enjoys them being paid attention to. Speaking of a mouth she proceeded to put a cover in it and then placed it appropriately and continued with most enjoyable other activities which I will leave to your imagination, but suffice it to say you will leave with a smile. Treat her with respect as always.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire Alderon Denver Yes 90 11/30/19
Review by Alderon (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow Wow Wow Claire is beautiful, sweet, engaging. ATF Performed’Above &Beyond’ ??????? ???? «thank you”


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DaintyDarling Colorado man Colorado Springs Yes 61 11/30/19
Review by Colorado man (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I choose to make the visit quick but the Set up was easy. Her incall is in a nice area. When I got to her room I was greeted by a slim spinner with a flat tummy and nice ass. Didn't feel rushed at all. Would definitely recommend. She gives a nice massage


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds Hvnaball2 DTC Yes 142 11/30/19
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reese is a tall, attractive woman, well-proportioned, fit and slender. I was very pleased when I entered her 3-star incall location and met her for the first time. I found her to be very friendly, attentive and a great conversationalist. We actually spent so much time talking that we had to deliberately refocus on the primary objective. She was wearing a man's dress shirt over underwear, same as in many of her photos, which I proceeded to unbutton and remove. The bra came off next, revealing her very well-done man-mades which I thought were perfectly proportionate to her physique. She thinks they're too large - I strongly disagreed. Lastly the panties and we were off to the races! Reese's menu seems to be pretty extensive, at least I didn't encounter any limitations as we tried multiple positions. She is a very giving person, whether it be a wet, sloppy bbbj/bls or water/assorted candies to go in a bowl at her door. She also seems to really enjoy receiving and I was than happy to accommodate her. I highly recommend!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LeeTaylor004 davvy82 Denver Yes 47 11/30/19
Review by davvy82 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finally met LeeTaylor after being curious for awhile. Set up was easy she responded quickly a little screening but nothing out of the ordinary. She answered the door and looked amazing she is not full gfe as advertised but very worth it. Session was amazing and would recommend


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot johnnybgood DTC No Show 56 11/30/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up an appointment with Honeypot after reading a few recent good reviews, despite some bad reviews I thought I'd give it a try. All was good with communication up until I arrived at her in call. At that time she fell off the radar, 30min later she texts you are here? After I respond yes she once again goes silent...no explanation or nothing....total blackout! I wasted a great deal of time trying to connect with Honeypot and I won't waste my time to attempt it again....


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz jagr68 Denver Yes 100 11/30/19
Review by jagr68 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG, what a spectacular petite treat! I have seen many of the Thai ladies that pass through the metro area and Aliz, by far, is my new ATF. She is super sweet, incredibly sexy and just downright fun to spend time with. I won't bore you with the details but suffice to say, all festivities were performed well & with enthusiasm. I recommend you catch her while you can as I look forward to her next visit to Denver. Treat her well & you will be greatly rewarded.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne athleticdenverguy Westminster Yes 96 11/30/19
Review by athleticdenverguy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Adrianne on a Wednesday to see if she had some availability on Friday, and she responded very quickly. Quick and easy reference check, and we were all set. When I showed up to her in-call, she was dressed in a very sexy outfit. We shared some wine, talked for a bit, and then had an awesome time together. She was enthusiastic the whole time, and very vocal, which I love. Afterwards, we talked some more, and then I headed home. I would definitely love to see Adrianne again! She's beautiful, easy to talk to, and is very skilled at what she does.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicholeofdenver EBKAC Denver Yes 70 11/30/19
Review by EBKAC (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reached out to Nichole after seeing her ads for a while. She responded promptly. Exchanged a couple emails and she said she could see me whenever my schedule worked out. I normally like to schedule a day in advance but my schedule opened up at the last minute, so I called and she said that time would work fine. Got the directions and met her at the agreed upon time. I kinda messed up and had a little trouble getting to the right place but quickly figured it out. She greeted me at the door with a nice hug. She got me a drink and we headed to the bedroom. She had me sit on the bed and we chatted a bit, then said to get comfortable. She offered a back rub and that started things nicely. She asked if I wanted to turn over.....no hesitation from me on that offer. The rest of the activities were well done and had a really nice time. Very fun to talk to and cuddle with. Can’t wait to go back! Thanks Nichole!!


Age: 55 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya YankeeClipper DTC Yes 119 11/30/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Needed a Saturday apt and Chery was amenable. Like all previous reviews, Chery is one of a kind and a pure hot time with this firecracker. She has fun and it shows in how she treats me. All adult activities were superb, but I wont provide details because it has all been stated before. New incall location, but safe and easy to get to. Thanks Chery!!!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aliahaneen Newton Denver Yes 22 11/30/19
Review by Newton (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Aliahaneen at her DTC incall which was clean, safe and easy to find. Setup was super easy and communication was excellent. Just a few texts back and forth, with quick replies, and I was on my way. I really appreciate that, after having a heck of a time just exchanging basic information with other providers. She's tall and quite exotic looking, with a nice, huge ass. She's pretty young, and a bit shy at first - but after some icebreaking conversation we were off to the races. Fun in multiple positions, two rounds, I left tired and with a smile on my face. She's really good on top. If you're looking for a woman who is tall and thick, but still young and firm then this is your girl.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz YankeeClipper DTC Yes 100 11/29/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Aliz yesterday and my wxlectstio s were fully met!!! Co..unification was easy a.d Aliz was able to schedule me in the morning.which is what I prefer. She opened the door and had a wonderful little maid number and high he's that showed every wonderful asset this Thai hottie has. Showered and she helped me dry off. Off to the bed, for a nice quick massage...then the flip! She got my attention quickly. Nice soft bbbj, and then the cover comes out and she gets on top and loves those breasts grabbed as the motion brings her to an O. Relax, another quick massage and this lovely Thai lady brings me to attention once again and the view from behing was selective. Showered, quick iss, and I was off to enjoy my Saturday! Thank you Aliz.....her when your back in town.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Black DenDom303 Boulder Yes 47 11/29/19
Review by DenDom303 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: was really nervous about this one and turned out to be a total hit i was really taken away by her beauty


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg nf77 Thornton Yes 106 11/29/19
Review by nf77 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As previous reviews have stated, Megan has a particular skill that is second to none in the metro area. Very nice & hospitable.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby lildiknic5 Fort Collins Yes 66 11/29/19
Review by lildiknic5 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ms. Cassie hit me up to let me know she was in town. I'm always down to see her so I was happy she reached out. I was a little under the weather so my performance was subpar lol. Cassie was very genuine and understanding. She's a sweetheart!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
FalynnFoxxx Trucker Denver Yes 2 11/29/19
Review by Trucker (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/23/19
Time: 4 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up with Falynn at a mid level hotel up in Thornton. Although she is shy at first Falynn opened up quickly and was really fun to hang out with. This girl is a true GFE in every sense, it was as if I had known her forever. The pictures online as very accurate. Falynn is very pretty with the cutest smile and a personality that just adds to her hotness. She is very soft and curvy with a fantastic round ass. I think the best words to describe Falynn are curvy, milf, pretty and especially DTF! She is just incredible and is very opened minded and seems to enjoy the hell out of all of it. Falynn is new to the game but she is not new to all the preferred activities. She was great at everything from start to finish and I can’t wait to see her again!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: